The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stroll pt 2

The first thing that Chris could sense was a feeling of being confined. It was dark and warm. He moved to stand up and found that he was tied with his hands in front of him and his feet were restrained. He shuffled from side to side a little to try to get the leverage to kneel or get into a more upright position and his leg brushed up against a body!

“AAAARRRR!” He tried to scream as he realized that he was gagged with a rubber object that felt like a short, but thick cock in his mouth. The cock gag was big enough to stop him from forming words, but not long enough to protrude down his throat. “What the hell happened to me” he thought to himself. “Am I safe? Is this other person alive?” He tentatively touched the warm body next to him. Satisfied that it was alive, but asleep or non responsive at the very least, Chris took a minute to think.

Chris started to remember the encounter with the man on a stroll and the desperate need for sex that he had after smoking. “This must be some role play stuff that we agreed to.” He thought “This guy is clearly into the slave service thing. I remember some of that from the night before, but I think I would have recalled agreeing to terms and forms for bondage. What about this second person – I think I would remember that! That is something that I have thought of but never had the courage to do.”

As he thought more about his memories, he tried to piece together what had happened and in what order. He listened to the quiet noises that he heard and concentrated on remembering the conversations that occurred on the stroll. Had they talked about bondage? Chris could not really remember too much after he started puffing on the pipe.

“I actually smoked a pipe!” he thought in disbelief. He recalled holding the warm bowl and puffing away in the sunshine. The thought of the pipe made him hard again despite (or perhaps because of) his restraints. And his mouth began to wish that the cock like gag in his mouth was more pipe shaped so that he could relive the experience of pipe smoking. He felt the need to feel the warm creamy smoke in his mouth. He wanted to shoot spurts of smoke from his nose. It was really erotic to be high and a little out of control. He had always lived his life so vanilla plain and now he deserved to let loose a little.

A door opened and the light blinded Chris temporarily. He blinked away the shock of the light and found himself looking up at Josh, but he had changed. He had the same gorgeous twinkling eyes, but his smile was a little different. There was some satisfaction in it and a little menace as well. There was a chill that ran down Chris’s spine and the forced a quick look over at the person next to him.

He saw a white man who was naked and bound hand and foot. The guy’s chin was down on his chest, and he appeared to be resting. He had sweated so much that his hair was matted down to his head, and hid a lot of his face so it was hard to tell for sure. Chris did notice a pair of head phones on the man’s ears and realized that the calming sounds that he had been hearing, must be coming from similar earphones on his head. Chris looked back up at Josh with shock and curiosity. His expression made Josh laughed a deep full laugh “Figured it out yet, boy? Come here my pet, I have something for you.”

With that he reached in and pulled Chris by his bound hands. Chris was too startled to resist as he was moved into the bed and his hands were slipped through another noose-like rubber contraption and secured above his head to the headboard of the bed. Similarly his feet were hooked into another “noose” which held them together but in place. Both nooses appear to form a “Y” with his body forming the stem of the letter and the securing hooks attaching to the posts on the bed or head board. Subconsciously, Chris must have wanted to test the strength of these new bonds because his mind finally clicked to try to struggle, obviously too late.

“Don’t try to put up an act now boy!” Josh warned him ”Your wanker was as hard as a rock when I opened the closet door and it is not any softer now that you are secured. If you had been uncomfortable or wanted to leave, you would have struggled when I pulled you out but you did not. You like it and have always wanted to try something new like this. I know what you need, boy.” Realizing that this felt true, Chris stopped his half hearted struggle and recognized it for what it was. He liked the idea of bondage, but was too scared to try. Now that it was forced on him he should revel in it. He needed new experiences he had lived a boring vanilla life too long. He deserved to fulfill his fantasies.

“That’s better boy” Josh said and he brushed his had against Chris’s hard cock causing Chris a rush of pleasure and anticipation. This was going where he wanted. He should not have been scared of the new experiences. The pleasure stopped and Josh moved away. Chris let out a pouty whimpering sulky sound without even realizing that he did it. He was really intent on Josh coming back and pleasuring him to orgasm. Josh had his back to Chris and was doing something that he could not see.

“First of all, from now on you will call me Master. You will think of me as Master and obey me as your Master. Is that clear boy?” Josh turned around to see Chris emphatically nodding his head. Chris noticed the pipe in Josh’s hand and his breathing became faster. The memory of the pipe made him more aroused and anxious. He wanted more. Josh smirked (there is no other word for it) and began packing his pipe. “What are you excited about boy? Are you excited to serve your new Master?” [Nod] “I’m sure you are!” Josh packed the moist tobacco down using his silver three prong pipe tool and took a test draw. He aired the tobacco a little with the stick part of the tool and then lit a match and worked on lighting his pipe. Chris watched in fascination as Josh brought the pipe to life. He anticipated another great round of pipe sex.

“Are you excited about having more pipe, boy?” [More emphatic nodding from Chris]. “We’ll see if you deserve it.” Josh said as he blew a breath of smoke into the air away from Chris’s face. Chris’s disappointment was apparent. “Maybe later boy, if you please me enough”

Josh continued to smoke without exposing Chris to the pipe smoke. He did it with the ease of a Master smoker who is around someone offended by smoke. The grace of the act was enthralling to Chris who watched bound with nothing else to do but hope that the smoke would fill the room soon so he could have some.

“Now, You are going to obey your Master right?” Josh sat down on the bed with his legs slightly crossed. Josh stroked Chris’s cock once to get his attention and he got the response he wanted [nodding from Chris] “Obey Master” [Stroke] “Obey Master” He timed the stroking with the word obey. “I am Your Master and you are going to do as I say” [head nod – stroke] Chris was glued to this bearded handsome face and watched the way that he spoke the words. He sometimes spoke with the pipe clenched in his teeth and sometimes spoke with the pipe in his hands. Sometimes he said things with smoke trailing from his mouth, Sometimes it was in between puffs. “You like new experiences” [stroke] “you have been sheltered for too long,” [stroke] “You need to be free to explore your desires” [stroke].

Chris was caught in the pleasure of being stroked. He nodded to every question or statement asked of him. He admired this Master who had bound him and made him so horny. He was excited to see what bondage would be like and how this played out. So far he really liked what Master – Josh had done. The closet had been an interesting experience. He was not hurt and he was hard in the closet as well as after.

“That’s right you like the new things that your Master is exposing you to. You want to try more.”

“Damn this cock plug is too big.” Chris thought. “I wish I had that pipe in my mouth.” The smoke was growing thicker in the room and Chris was beginning to want to really feel the smoke in his mouth. He was even fantasizing about taking it into his lungs. Each time Master took a draw on the pipe, Chris envisioned himself doing so too and feeling the relaxing smoke fill him more and more. He was not really following Master’s voice any more; he was focused on this face, the smoke, and the stroking. He could tell that Master was still speaking, but did not really care to follow what was being said. He instinctively would nod when Master paused, but did not really know what he was agreeing to. His nodding was less pronounced and began to have a smaller range of motion.

He thought about how good it would be to obey Master fully and to do as Master says. He thought that it would be a great if he could smoke the pipe again. He would not even try to resist if he was free to smoke. He needed the relaxing smoke to fill his mouth and lungs so he could relax more. He needed to feel the calming control of his Master. He needed to take the smoke deep into his soul so that he could better serve Master. Master wanted to give him good experiences. Master wanted to break his slave out of the boring vanilla lifestyle that he had been living in so that he was free to explore more and more. Master wanted a good slave.

Chris looked ready for the next step. His eyes had resumed the glassy texture that Master Josh had needed to continue. Master knew that stroking boy with the timing of the “good” words and phrases would both associate these things with pleasure and keep the boy attentive. These bottoms want nothing more than to get off... He was almost sure that the boy did not realize that this was a form of programming and did not understand how important his suggestions would be. His programming of this new boy was not something that would be complete overnight, but this would be a good foundation.

The boy had been listening to subliminal audio for a while and had been primed for arousal and for his new Master’s suggestions. Josh wondered if Chris had convinced himself that he liked bondage and that this was consensual play. Josh allowed himself a big smile but tried not to let it change his voice. The suggestions of trying something new and breaking out of old vanilla ways of living are probably the most powerful subliminal ones on the tape. They really open the door so that his new slave would not think to resist but just think to continue the pleasure and enjoy the experience.

“Master” [stroke] “is going to remove your huge gag now boy and you are going to obey Master” [stroke] Josh unbuckled his gag from behind Chris’s head, but did not pull the dildo piece from his mouth. “Think about how good it will be to puff on a relaxing pipe and obey Master. You can imagine how it will feel to have the delicate stem of Master’s pipe in your mouth. Master’s pipe is a reward for good boys. Good boys who get Master’s pipe have pleased him and can relax more and more knowing that they are good boys and have earned Master’s Pleasure. As I pull this cock from your mouth you will pray to Master to reward you for your service. You will think of the things that you have and will do to please Master. You will obey. You love your Master. “

As Josh gently pulled the dildo from the boy’s mouth, he jetted a little pipe smoke towards the boy using his nose. The smoke billowed over the boy’s nostrils and a little into the boy’s mouth as the dildo left his gaping mouth. Master Josh heard the boy whimper. “Please Master, please let me serve you. I will be a good boy. I want to please my Master, I want to obey Master.”

This boy was ready. “Master is pleased with you slave. In time you will make a better slave and Master will be quite pleased with you, but for now you have deserved some reward. Master is going to grant you his pipe for a while. As you puff on the pipe, you will relax more knowing that you have pleased your Master. You will go deeper and deeper with each puff. You will draw the smoke into your body more and more as you relax and you will obey Master more fully as you puff.”

Master had another pipe ready for this moment. It was pre-packed and ready to go. With a quick light, he placed it into the boy’s mouth. Greedily the boy’s lips clamped onto the pipe. This boy took to the pipe like a fish to water. There were some suggestions related to this on the tape, but Josh thought that this boy had a strong pipe fetish. It was better that this did not have to be installed in his training.

“The smoke relaxes you. Your Master controls you. You go deeper and deeper into Master’s control. You love the feel of Master’s control. You want more. You want this always. You love the feeling of going deep for Master. You love the thick creamy feeling of smoke making You Master’s boy.

“You drift deeper and deeper… Feel yourself lost in a cloud of pipe smoke. Your mind is drifting away. You have no fears because Master is here with you. Master will protect you. Master will guide you; you obey Master. Master is everything. You are Master’s slave. He will protect and guide you. Deeper and deeper”.

Throughout the induction Master Josh continued to stroke his boy’s rock hard penis. He could see the deep breaths that the boy was taking. It appeared that he was almost exclusively breathing in through the pipe and out through his nose. The boy was rock hard, but blissfully unaware of the condition. Josh was sure that he had successfully mixed the thrill of the pipe, with submission and passion – just as he had planned.

“You want to be with Master. You want to serve Master. You want Master to be happy. You need to make Master happy so he will reward you with his pipe. Nothing else matters. You will serve Master in any way he wants. You need to serve so you can be happy. Master makes you Happy. You need to work to make Him happy. Service is your life. You never want to leave Master. You will live to serve Master. You will work to serve Master. You will perfect your service so that you can please Master more fully. Serve and obey. Obey and serve. “

“You need the smoke. You love the smoke. You must obey Master to get what you need. Take the smoke deep into your body and feel the happiness that is Master’s will. Hold it in… hold it… hold it... and feel the lingering power of Master’s power taking over you and let it slowly out. Again – deep breathe in. Feeling Master’s control grows more powerful, nothing exists except Master... Hold it... feel it permeate your thoughts… feel it take over your soul… and let it out. Good boy.”

Josh had determined that although the penile stimulation had been very effective in keeping the boy patient and attentive, now that the boy was deep in trance, it was not necessary to allow him to cum. After this session, the boy would be even more primed for an orgasm later and that would make using that as a training tool infinitely more effective (and satisfying).

“You will always be submissive to Master. You will always obey Master. You will never try to leave. You will do as Master says. Master’s will permeates you now and when you are good you get to be closer to Master. You will desire the closeness of control by Master and His power growing within you. You will remember this state of closeness with Master’s will and want to return to this state as often as possible. You feel relaxed and open to Master. You feel close to Master. You want this closeness as much as possible. You want to be in this state of control as much as possible. When Master controls you, Master is happy because you are obeying and you will be rewarded for obeying Master. When you hear your Master say, “Obey ME boy”, you will do as your Master commands without hesitation, without regret. When Master blows his smoke in your face, you will suck in the smoke and feel Master’s essence taking over you. This will bring you back to this state of control and happiness. You will want this feeling more and more. You want to obey Master more and more. You always want to obey and you always want to serve.”

“Now boy, you know that Master has given a lot of himself to you tonight. You are not his only slave. You feel grateful for the happiness that he has given you and for the attention that he has given you. You do NOT deserve it. You are very happy and anxious to prove to Master that you can and will obey. In a moment, Master is going to snap his fingers and take the pipe out of your mouth. This is not a sign of displeasure, but one that it is time to wake up and serve Master. You will always want to do as Master says and please Master. If Master does not think that you are obeying quickly enough, he will tell you , “Obey ME boy” and you will comply with his last command. Without thought or hesitation or regret. You are here to obey Master and Master will help you obey and bring you closer to Him. If ever Master wants you to relax and bask in his power and control, He will blow his pipe smoke in your face. Seeing the smoke directed from His lips, you will suck the smoke automatically into your body and return to this state of euphoria and happiness. Deep in Master’s Control. The smoke takes you deeper and deeper. Master’s control permeates your body and help you obey.’

“Now you are ready to serve. Master will wake you at the count of 3. One….. Two…. Three.” Josh snapped his fingers and removed the pipe from his boy’s mouth. He watched the last of the smoke drift from the boy’s mouth as the boy’s eyes blinked awake, looking calm and relaxed and happy. Josh thought that he was ready to put the boy through his paces, but where to start?