The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out For an Afternoon Stroll

Part 3

Chris opened his bleary eyes and looked up at the man from his stroll. He was horny and wanted to pounce on this man. His eyes made Chris burn with passion. The Blue/green attracted Chris like a magnet. He noticed the wafts of smoke passing before the compelling eyes and wanted to move forward to smell the smoke. But he could not.

His hands were bound to the bed. He was unable to move significantly. It was torture not being able to satisfy his needs. He quickly realized that his dick was hard and his legs were bound as well. He was horny as he had ever been, but could not move to either satisfy himself or his lust for pipe smoke

“Lust”? He had never realized that his attraction to the smell of pipe smoke had turned to obsession or even LUST. The realization amazed him and he looked at the man with new admiration. He became a pipe Master in chris’s mind. He saw the compelling eyes as controlling eyes. He saw the strong jaw holding the pipe and wanted to worship. He was drawn more to the strong man in front of him and he licked his lips in hopeful anticipation.

The change in thought must have shown on his face. The Master showed a small smile – or could it be better classified as a smirk. He looked pleased “Hello, boi” Master said

“Hello, Sir”

“Good boy. You are looking pretty horny boy. Are you ready to serve me?”

“YES MASTER! – Please Master – Please allow me to serve You!”

Master grabbed his pipe in his right hand and took on a doubtful look, “We’ll see boy – I am not convinced yet.“ He paused waiting for a reply that Chris could not figure out what it should be. As Chris squirmed for a reply, he noticed a whimpering sound in the room and realized that it was coming from him. He felt a little moistness on his cheek, and felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment “It is rare to see a dark skinned boy blush – it becomes you boy” Master mocked him “ it is good for you to express your deep need to serve. you will soon learn not to be embarrassed by your needs – you are a slave and need to be used. you are not complete unless you are serving a Master – Service is your life”

The words rung a gong in Chris’s body. He felt them like an earthquake in his soul and knew that they were true words. He was not sure who he woke up as this morning, but he knew that he was a slave and needed to serve right now. “PLEASE MASTER – my life is to serve, please let me serve You – i live to obey, i – “ he was cut off by his Master’s fingers in his mouth.

“Suck, bitch!” There were two moderately hairy fingers threatening to touch his uvula. The fingers were roughly poking in and out sharply into chris’s mouth. his lips gripped down on these hairy thick fingers and a moan of pleasure escaped around the fingers. chris was shocked and pleased by the thickness of the fingers. he felt the fullness of these fingers penetrating his mouth. Surprisingly thick when he remembered the man that he by chance followed on the street; how could chris have missed these big fingers as they where lighting and smoking the pipe. The invasion was sexually arousing and fulfilling. chris felt dominated, satiated and filled with need as the finger tips caressed the inside of his mouth. There was a comforting rich taste on the fingers that seeped into his mouth and made me/him tingle. The taste was erotic, engulfing – familiar and needy.

“you’re drooling on yourself, boy – Master likes it, you pig” Drool – Oh God I am drooling, chris thought Hot! – wait – i am drooling with Master’s fingers in my mouth. i want Him to fuck me and allow me to suck his cock. I want him to spit in my face and call me his bitch – I want his piss down my throat…. What am I doing?

“Take it boy – I am going to fuck your throat with my fingers and maybe you will earn my cock in your mouth.” chris could feel the drool increase as he became more turned on. Master was reading his mind and his increasing desires. He was embarrassed by the pool of liquid amassing on his chest and stomach, but realized how hot it was that his Master had gotten him hot and drooling. chris moaned as his Master used his mouth for His pleasure …… IT’S GONE!

Where are Master’s fingers? Did i bite Him? Did i do something wrong?

OH SHIT! – Masters spit lubed fingers punched into Chris’s asshole. Not one finger gingerly opening him up, but all 3 fingers devastating his hole. Tears ran down his face as he is impaled and invaded by Master’s fingers

“He did not cry out’ Josh thought to himself, “That is a good sign that his training is kicking in and his lust is overcoming his senses. Perfect for more submissive association”

“Take it slave, take your Master’s essence deep into your soul” Josh purred seductively around the pipe still clenched in His teeth; the boy continues to squirm “you need Master to take over. you need Master to use you to control you. you want Masters essence to fill your hole and claim you as His. you want Master’s smoke to fill your lungs and take over your life. you have dreamed of this for a very long time and you want it so bad.” During this time, Josh had increased the level of smoke output from his pipe and was jetting it into the slave’s face.

“Yes Master” chris choked out. The smoke was collecting around his head and he could not control his breathing. The smoke was uncontrolled and invading his lungs. He breathed more in as he tried to catch his breath. The sensation of his ass being finger raped and Master dominating him and the fragrant smoke invading him without regulation had chris at wits end. he was in ecstasy, but in no way in control or truly comfortable

Josh wanted to do more with the pipe smoke. He knew that this was a key to this boy’s submission, but with the panting and choking, Josh thought it would be too much for him, at least for right now. Josh cut back on the smoke and let the boy breathe frantically. The choking lessened, but the boy did not seem to notice. he kept panting “Yes Master – Please Master. Please use me SIR. Please take over. i am an instrument of Your will. Please allow me to serve SIR.”

Josh was really hard now. He saw true submission on the boys face. It was not truly devotion yet, that would come with time (and programming), but the boy had accepted him as Master. The boy had accepted that he was out of control and that his Master controlled his experience. This was one of the best parts of breaking in a new slave for Josh. He had a thick hard on for this boy and he was not going to waste it.

“You are MY slave, boy. You will always serve Master in all things. you have pleased Me, boy with your submission and servitude. Master will reward you for your service, by claiming your body and mind for Master. Master will give you what you have been hungry for… What is that slave?”

“Please let me serve YOU, MASTER. Please use me, MASTER. Please allow me to give You pleasure, Master. i exist to be used;. i exist to please YOU, MASTER. Please let me please You”

The boy began to repeat himself in a random order. Good – he did not ask for specific pleasure or use. I think the training is working

“Good slave. Master is going to remove his fingers from your ass and replace them with Master’s cock! Master is going to fuck your will away and claim you as His slave forever.”

“Please Master – Please allow me to serve”

“You will serve me boy. As Master fucks you, each thrust will take you deeper in desire to serve your Master. Each thrust will reinforce My dominance over you. Each thrust will make you fall deeper into lust with ME. Each thrust will make your will fade more from this world. When Master cums, You will be His forever.”

“Please Master – Please take me. Please allow me to serve You. i live to serve You – i need to serve You.. PLEASE, MASTER. PLEASE!”

Josh popped his fingers out of the slave’s ass and pushed his thick cock in brutally. The slave was open enough to take His thickness nicely. The ass was still tight and there was a good sensation on his cock, but it was not a struggle to do this. The slave was moaning in surprise and pleasure. he had been programmed that this would be an orgasmic experience for him. he needed Master’s cock in him to complete him. It looks like the subliminals and other suggestions were taking root.

“As Master’s cock fills your ass, thoughts of serving your Master fill your mind. you need to serve Master more and more. Serving Master makes you happy. Serving Master makes you whole. you get immense pleasure from serving Master, but you realize that Master is in control of whether or not you experience pleasure. you are roused by Master’s fucking your ass and claiming your soul, but you wait to cum until Master says it is okay. Master controls you. you serve Master. Feel the deepening of your service with each pound of your ass. Feel the need to cum grow in you. Feel the need to serve grow in you. you have pleased Master with your submission. you will be allowed to cum tonight. you will enjoy it immensely. When you cum, you are submitting to Master and showing Master that you are his to use. you are giving up to Master – you are giving up your pleasure and your power to Master. you will cum when your mind has released control and submitted to serving Master. Cum and serve Master. Cum and submit”

Josh began to pound more relentlessly at the willing slave ass. At a future date he may have denied cumming, but it was good to build good faith that the slave would be rewarded. He also did not want to risk trying to control too much too soon. This boy had been hard for hours and would explode something huge. His slave cock was at least 8 inches long and Josh had only seen dildos as thick as this cock. The more aroused he became the thicker it got. Josh would have to find way to experience sucking it and use it as a deepening technique…

Taking his hand and lightly brushing the boy’s balls, Josh purred, ”Give in to Master. Give up to Master, Master controls you and you willingly give yourself to Him. you live to serve. You want to serve. Master is every…” A thick stream of cum spurted from the boys cock and left a trail from his left peck to his naval. There where 3 more thick streams that escaped before the boy began to shiver. The following streams were not as strong or as thick as the first, but definitely substantial.

Josh kept fucking the boy. The spasms that occurred in his ass definitely turned Josh on, but he consciously wanted the boy to experience being fucked after he had cum. It was all good to treat a boy, but the boy needed to know that he was a slave; there was no point in just giving him pleasure. The boy had to give his Master pleasure.

The boy moaned a little uncomfortably as the fucking persisted. Then Josh was able to hear him whisper. “Please use me Master. Please let me serve You. it is my destiny to serve. Please use me. Please allow me to serve”

Yes! This got Josh really hard. He knew the boy was much closer to the right mind frame that he needed. He had accomplished much today.

“That’s right boy. Submit to Master. Obey Master. Serve Master. you have pleased Master. Master is going to cum. Master is going to cum and when he does, you will be in ecstasy because you know that you have pleased Master and helped him to cum. Master has used you and you have fulfilled your purpose. You want to do this again and again. It is your only desire. It is what you were born to do. Accept Master’s cum and serve”

“Accept… serve” the boy muttered.

Deepening his drawn on the pipe, Josh savored the victory. He pulled his cock out so only the tip was in his slave’s ass and then thrust it all in as hard as he could. He really put that ass through its paces. All the time he reinforced the programming and was gratified to hear the slave muttering the subliminal programming that he had been taught.

Finally feeling his balls tense up and the need to cum almost overwhelm him, Josh pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum over his slaves face and chest. The cum was not as thick as the slave’s cum, but it was just as voluminous. It sprayed in the slave’s eyes and in his nose and in his mouth. There were drips on the top of his chest that merged with the slave cum and started sliding down his chest.

“Good boy.” Master said.