The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Ten — Laura

The next morning, the Inspector stopped at Trish’s apartment too pick her up. Trish sat down next to him and complained about the short night, strange dreams and that she overslept.

“Is that also why you’re still wearing that spandex suit?” the Inspector asked and chuckled.

“Uhm ... yeah. Well, I left it on yesterday. And because I overslept, there was no time left to change,” Trish replied and smiled back at the Inspector.

At the airport, they briefed the other officers and went to the arrival gate to welcome Laura. After some minutes, the sliding door opened and Laura, a tall brown-haired and elegantly dressed woman in her late twenties, entered the hall. The Inspector greeted her and explained everything. Laura lifted up her big sunglasses. She smiled insecurely but was also relieved being now escorted by the police.

The group moved through the hall monitoring everything around with absolute caution. As they reached a door that had been unlocked especially for them, one officer pointed at a person behind a newspaper stand next to the door. The Inspector couldn’t believe his eyes. Another Trish, also wearing a white spandex suit, stood there and watched them.

Two officers went towards the newspaper stand so that the hiding Trish stepped towards the group and in front of the exit. As everyone looked at her, the Trish next to the Inspector grabbed his gun and pointed it at Laura. Instantly, the Inspector hit her wrists so that the gun fell on the floor. But it also slid over to the other Trish. That one picked the gun up and again pointed it at Laura.

This was something the Inspector hadn’t expected. But an officer reacted instantly and shot the gun out of Trish’s hand before she could pull the trigger. The Inspector pushed the Trish next to him towards the one standing in front of the exit. Both spandex-clad Trishs looked at the Inspector and several gun barrels being pointed at them.

“All right! Stop! That one is a fraud. I am Trish!” the second Trish, who had initially stood behind the newspaper stand, said and the officers swung their guns in the direction of the first Trish who had accompanied the Inspector.

“That’s a lie! I am the real Trish, Frank! We’re partners, you picked me up at my place, I know your first name, I knew our plan in the briefing. Come on, you know it’s me!” the first Trish shouted and the guns now pointed at both of them.

“Seems like I can trust neither of you. Both of you tried to kill Laura. Maybe you’re even both look-alikes,” the Inspector said calmly. As he spoke, a dozen of airport security officers joined them so that there was no way out for both Trishs. The Inspector went to one of the security officers and borrowed a taser gun from him.

“I could arrest the both of you, but the fake one might be a trained killer drone and use special skills and her drone strength to free herself. And I don’t want to shoot the both of you because one of you might be the real Trish, brainwashed of course.”

“Please, Frank, remember yesterday? I had to pretend to be a drone, but someone forced an implant into my neck. Just take a look. I still have it,” one of the Trishs said.

“Me too,” the other one said and turned her head so that the implant was visible. “Just ask me something, I know things only the true Trish knows.”

“Me too! Ask me something!” the other one shouted instantly.

“Well, that’s the predicament. I can’t let go even one of you. At least not as long as both of you want to kill Laura,” the Inspector said.

Then, to everyone’s amazement, he just went over to a snack bar, got a chair and sat down right in the middle between the two spandex beauties and the pointed guns. He put the taser in his lap and said nothing.

Several minutes passed. Both Trishs stood with uplifted arms in front of the wall and still tried to convince the Inspector. But he just waited and looked at his watch from time to time.

“Sir! Don’t you want us to take them out or arrest them?” one of the officers mumbled but the Inspector just waived his hand to shut him up.

“Then tell me what I can do to convince you that I ... I ...” one of the Trishs said and then stuttered. As her body jerked for a second and she fell down on her knees, the Inspector fired his taser at the other one. The Inspector put away the taser gun and helped the non-tased Trish standing up.

“How did you know?” she asked.

“Well, both of you wanted to kill Laura. So I presumed that one was you under the WEP’s control. But as you had no mobile controller in your neck, I knew that you could have been controlled only by the mobile control software. And even outside the company’s premises, that one lasts only for one hour at most. For security reasons,” the Inspector explained smilingly what he had learned the day before yesterday at the crime scene and gave Trish a gun. “But how did they do it? How did they get hold of you?”

Some hours earlier, Trish stood in her living-room making out with Lilly. But then, Lilly stepped back. She still smiled at Trish but then her smile gradually vanished. To Trish’s surprise, even her body started to change. The spandex suit dissolved, her facial features melted away, her hair withdrew into her head and her skin changed to a satin-finished silver.

“MPB1? How ... why ...?” Trish stuttered and looked for her mobile phone to call for help. She jumped towards it but was grabbed by MPB1 and thrown onto the couch. As Trish turned around and looked at MPB1 again, her jaw dropped a second time. It was like looking into a mirror. MPB1 had changed her body again, but now she looked exactly like Trish.

“Target subject DNA acquired. Appearance changed accordingly. Awaiting orders,” MPB1 stated in Trish’s voice. Trish was petrified. But as she tried to escape again, she received a hit on her head and fell back on her couch. MPB1 grabbed Trish and put a mobile controller in her neck. Instantly, Trish sat upright, put her hands on her knees and looked straight ahead.

“Drone 2907 activated and connected. Attention. Drone cannot access task schedule. Emergency shutdown in 20 seconds ... 15 seconds ...” Trish said calmly, then she cocked her head. “Manual override. Downloading special task data. Downloading. Data Downloaded. This drone will obey.”

“Collect all data concerning Trish, the Inspector und the current investigation. Compress and code data. Then transfer data to this unit!” MPB1 ordered and took a seat next to Trish/2907. Both Trishs sat silently on the couch not moving an inch, staring straight ahead.

“Data transfer successful,” both of them stated in perfect unision after some time.

“Analysing received data. Computing further proceeding,” MPB1 stated and then addressed Trish/2907.

“MPB1 will leave in approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to be picked up by the Inspector. MPB1 will attend the briefing at the airport. After leaving the public areas with target subject Laura, MPB1 will kill target subject. 2907 will wait 2 hours and 50 minutes from now. 2907 will then remove the mobile controller and also drive to the airport using the black car parked in front of this building. 2907 will observe and support MPB1. In case MPB1’s cover is blown, MPB1 and 2907 will confuse the police officers so that one of them is released. Released unit will kill target subject.”

“Understood. Saving instructions. This drone will obey,” Trish/2907 stated.

“Now download mobile control program. Execute programme before disconnecting from mobile controller. Go to stand-by mode when download is finished,” MPB1 ordered and then closed its eyes and waited to be picked up by the Inspector.

Trish/2907 still looked straight ahead, said “Stand-by mode” some minutes later and also closed her eyes.

“So they sent in a new kind of robot that had been my sister ... looking like you to kill me? And they brainwashed you to be its backup? That’s utterly crazy. And just because of me?” Laura said with a trembling voice. She looked at MPB1 who had automatically changed back to its original state after the taser had hit it and caused an emergency shutdown.

“Yes ... but now we have to get you to your office for the reading of your father’s will,” the Inspector said, picked up his gun and gently pushed Laura towards the door.

“But Frank,” Trish asked as they went through several doors and hallways. “If there had been two robot look-alikes, what would you’ve done then?”

“If there had been no reaction at the end of that one hour, I’d have tased both, just to make sure. I would never risk to hurt you seriously, Trish,” the Inspector said as the group went past some cleaning staff.

Trish smiled because of the Inspector’s worries, but also frowned as she saw that the cleaning staff wore black spandex suits with orange stripes. Before she could put her thoughts into words, the thing she worried about actually happened. The LEDs in the cleaning drones’ mobile controllers blinked rapidly. The drones dropped their brooms and mops, picked guns out of their trolleys and followed the group.

Shots were fired. The police officers tried not to kill the drones knowing that they were innocent and just remote-controlled. Everything was helter-skelter. But the officers managed to protect Laura although the cleaning drones really pushed.

As they left the building, the situation ended as quickly as it had started. The drones just came to a halt, dropped their guns and looked at each other quite flabbergasted as the security protocol was executed and shut them down when leaving the building.

At the same time, a male spandex-clad drone stood on the roof. He was a young father of a family who had opted for the WEP to make ends meet. He cleaned the roof-lights quickly and skilfully. But suddenly he stopped. The LEDs in his mobile controller started to blink rapidly. He closed his eyes for a second. As he opened his eyes again, he put down the squeegee and turned around.

“New assignment received. This drone will obey,” he stated calmly, went to his trolley and got a case out of it. He opened the case and assembled a sniper rifle as if he’d done it a hundred times before. He loaded the rifle, went slowly to the edge of the roof and lay down. His tight and shiny catsuit glittered in the sunlight. He saw Laura and the police officers standing in front of the exit watching the other drones shutting down.

“Kill primary target. Target identified. Executing...” the sniper drone stated and fired a shot. The bullet missed Laura only by an inch and hit the concrete wall behind her. The sniper drone adjusted the telescope and aimed again. But Trish had already pulled Laura behind a phone booth.

“Frank! Up there on the roof! Sniper!” Trish shouted at the Inspector who took cover behind a car. The Inspector and two other officers jumped up for a second and fired some rounds at the sniper drone.

“He’s too far away! Damn it!” an officer shouted.

In the meantime—totally unimpressed by the shots fired at him—the sniper drone had loaded the gun with armour-piercing ammunition. He aimed at the phone booth and fired. The bullet went through the back of the booth and missed Laura just by an inch.

“We’re fucked! We have to try and run!” Trish shouted. Laura started to cry and tried not to panic.

“No Trish, don’t be stupid. Security is already heading towards the roof!” the Inspector shouted back as the second bullet went through the booth.

“Come on, Laura ... there is no other chance. Security won’t be there in time. We have to run. Trust me. Now!” Trish shouted at Laura.

But in that moment, a police car stopped with squealing tyres right in front of the booth. The driver’s door opened and Trish could only see a pair of heavy boots exiting the car and turning towards the sniper drone.

Trish pushed Laura back on the ground and tried to take a look. She crawled to the edge of the booth. She saw the black boots on the ground, then a dark blue latex-like suit with armour plating, a hand reaching for the large pistol being held at the right thigh with strong magnets. Trish smiled.

The female policebot they had met yesterday for the first time drew its gun, pointed it at the sniper drone. Crosshairs appeared in its field of vision. The policebot remained absolutely calm and fired just a single shot. The bullet hit the rifle’s magazine so that it jammed and no further shot could be fired.

‘Sniper threat eliminated—no human casualties’ was stated in the policebot’s field of vision. Some seconds later, several security guards arrested the sniper drone. Laura, Trish and the Inspector stood up, went to the policebot and shook hands.