The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Eleven — Last Will & Testament

As the Inspector, Trish and Laura entered the company about half an hour later, they met IM-03/Jenny in the entrance hall.

“Hello Ma’am, Inspector, Sergeant ... nice to see you again. Due to IM-02’s accident I’m your information manager today,” IM-03 greeted them in the same stoical way she’d done two days ago.

“The notary will arrive in 30 minutes to read the late CEO’s will. Miss Masters is awaiting you upstairs in the CEO office. Sergeant O’Cully? The lab is ready to relieve you of the interface in your neck. It will take no longer than 20 minutes. And maybe you are interested in changing your clothes.”

“All right, but only if you accompany me there, Jenny ... uhm ... IM-03,” Trish smiled. She really liked the spandex suit but also loved to get back into her usual clothes right now. And she wanted to speak with Jenny in private.

“OK, Trish,” the Inspector nodded smilingly. “I think Laura also would like to freshen up a bit. And reinforcements are already waiting for us. See you upstairs then.”

As Laura and the Inspector entered the CEO office, Miss Masters stood up from the conference table, gave Laura a long hug and offered her a cup of coffee. The Inspector greeted Sergeant Miller and two other officers and waited together with them.

Laura and Miss Masters sat down at the conference table, Laura sipped at her coffee cup and told about her nerve-racking arrival at the airport. They were joined by Dr. Grincher and Nora who handed a piece of paper to the Inspector. Some minutes later, the notary entered, expressed his condolences and sat down at the head of the table.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby commence the reading of the deceased’s last will and testament. First, let me point out that his daughter Lilly—although I was informed that technically her body is still alive—has to be regarded by law as deceased. She did not make a will and was not wedded. So as there are no other living relatives, everything Lilly owned and has inherited from her father will automatically go to you, Laura.”

Laura nodded affirmatively, wiped away a tear that ran down her cheek and emptied her cup. Nora sighed audibly.

“Everyone of you is named in the testament. But Laura, Miss Masters and Dr. Grincher, you are also here because you are holding shares of this company and ... well, the percentages have changed due to recent events,” the notary went on and Laura and Dr. Grincher looked at Miss Masters in surprise.

“Miss Masters is the representative of the share owning pool of executive employees,” the Inspector explained and the notary nodded towards him to signal that the Inspector now had the floor.

“There you have it! That’s her motive!” Dr. Grincher exclaimed. “She is behind all this!”

“Oh yes?! I wouldn’t cast the first stone if I were you!” Miss Masters shouted back at him. “You are the second largest shareholder and your senseless and inhuman research is quite expensive!”

“And you tried to kill me at the airport ... and killed my sister!” Laura added and put off her sunglasses.

“And my girlfriend!” Nora sobbed silently and tried not to look at the others.

“Ladies! Doc!” the Inspector tried to calm everyone down. “You are not only here today to hear the CEO’s last will and testament. I will also reveal who of you is behind these murders.”

“And the attempted murder! Don’t forget the head of the protestors, Dr. Grincher’s disgraced former colleague!” Miss Masters added.

“Yes! What about that wheelchair guy? What about those protestors? They’re trying to ruin this company and my research for months!” Dr. Grincher exclaimed again.

“Don’t deflect the attention from your wrongdoings! He had an implant in his neck. He was one of your string puppets!” Miss Masters shouted back but then calmed down. “Please... Let the Inspector go on. Maybe he knows an explanation why you weren’t in your quarters when the ringleader was ordered to throw his wheelchair in front of a truck...”

“Thank you very much, Miss Masters,” the Inspector said and tried to go on.

“Wait a minute!” Nora said. “How do you know where Grincher had been?”

“I saw him ... video surveillance! But that doesn’t matter,” Miss Masters hissed back at Nora. “But it matters very well that you secretly controlled Lilly for your sexual pleasures and that you wanted her no matter how ... as your girl or your toy!”

“What?!” Laura shouted and started to cry again.

“Please, please ... would everyone please calm down?” the Inspector went on and stood behind Nora. “Let’s start with the protestors. There is in fact a motive. They want to ruin this company and to stop the mind control research. But they aren’t criminals. They’re just protesting. And can you actually hack into the WEP servers from the outside?”

“No, there is no way, there are too many safeguards,” Nora said in a bored tone and looked at the Inspector. “There would be an automatic shutdown before any drone would be affected.”

“Correct!” the Inspector patted Nora’s shoulder. “Well, the ringleader in the wheelchair was the only protestor who might have hacked his way inside. But he was already remote controlled ... from inside this company. I have analyzed video footage of the last few days. The wheelchair has never really left these premises to make sure the mobile controller wouldn’t shut down. Even the weekly gatherings took place on company ground. Therefore someone from the inside ... someone sitting at this very desk is responsible.”

Everyone at the table, except the notary, looked at each other depreciatively. Then, the Inspector put both his hands on Nora’s shoulders.

“The desperate lover? Not being accepted by her girlfriend’s father? ... Yes, Nora used Lilly’s implant for sexual pleasures. But Lilly actually liked to be controlled. She even used her implant to control herself, for sporty purposes.”

“But as head of scheduling Nora could have easily programmed 2802 to kill the CEO to end his opposition against his daughter’s lesbian love attachment. Or am I wrong, Sir?” Sergeant Miller asked.

“No, you’re not at all wrong, Sergeant,” the Inspector said and took his hands off Nora’s shoulders. “But Nora tried to show us of her own accord that every change in the work schedules is recorded. And she detected IM-02 and the ringleader in the warehouse for us. Nobody who wants to hide evidence is so upfront. And we know that Nora had quite an argument with the CEO right before 2802 shot him. But at that time, 2802 had already been reprogrammed.”

“So it’s you, Grincher!” Laura cried. “So we were right all the time.”

“You mean the unappreciated co-founder? The scientist in need of funds?” the Inspector went on, walked around the table and stood next to Laura. “That, Laura, is clearly a motive, killing the CEO and his offspring to gather full control of the company. And, as head of research, he has access to all WEP servers. He knows very well how to cover the tracks. And, Dr. Grincher, wasn’t it MPB1, one of your new robot generation, trying to trick the Police and kill Laura at the airport.”

“Hear, hear!” Laura sobbed.

“OK, I admit that I sneaked my way out to take part in the testing of that policebot when my former colleague in the wheelchair was killed. Sorry, Sergeant, for using that Bluetooth controller on you” the scientist explained and looked towards Sergeant Miller who couldn’t remember a thing.

“But that’s all. It was just about my research. I had to do my freakin’ job. We had the final breakthrough yesterday but I was confined to my quarters! No, I did neither kill nor attempt to kill anyone!” Dr. Grincher scoffed.

“That’s true, Doc,” the Inspector said and went on walking around the table. “It wasn’t you. You are in fact a victim of your ego and your work. And you’re quite a pervert. A really sick pervert! But you’re not a murderer.”

“Well, thank you for those nice words, Inspector. But those aren’t facts,” the scientist stated dissatisfiedly.

“Well then, here are the facts,” the Inspector said and opened his notepad. “As I know from the commercial register, you wouldn’t really have benefited. The clause in the company agreement, the one about a co-owner dropping out, stipulates a proportional distribution of the shares. But as the pool owns more shares than you, you’d receive from the CEO’s 51 percent only so much that ... well ... uhm, Sir, I’m not that good at numbers ... did you make the ...”

“Yes, Inspector” the notary cleared his throat and put his reading glasses on. “If Laura had been killed too, Dr. Grincher would have received 20/49 of 51 percent. That’s adding up to shares of 41 percent. That would still be the minority.”

“And you’re amply funded by the ministry for developing that new robot colleague of mine, who—by the way—saved our lives at the airport,” the Inspector added.

“And he also offered to have a look at 2802’s logfiles. That I can remember,” Sergeant Miller added, being still puzzled about the mentioned Bluetooth controller.

“So the only one who’s benefitted so far is Laura. And the only one who would have really benefitted from her death is the pool of executive employees?” Dr. Grincher thought out loud.

“Correct again!” the Inspector smiled and turned some pages in his notepad.

“So either Laura planned this and the attempted murder at the airport was just diversionary ... or the pool of executive employees is behind all that?” Nora said.

“But I was thousands of miles away and had no access. You’ve just said that it had to be someone from the inside,” Laura said, inhaled deeply and looked at Miss Masters. “Someone from the inside. Someone who has access to everything.”

“Laura, please,” Miss Masters tried to appease her. “You’re like a daughter to me.”

“Someone who is head of IT security. Someone who has the highest clearance level.”

“Laura, darling ... please, stop.”

“Someone who knows how to cover tracks. Someone who had my father’s utmost confidence,” Laura hissed back at her and talked herself into a rage.

“Laura...”

“Someone who knows all the contracts. Someone who knows our family so well. Someone who’s always arguing with Dr. Grincher about his research. Oh, you make me sick, Melissa!” Laura shouted. But before she could slap Miss Masters in her face, the Inspector stood between the two women.

“Coincidences, nothing else. My knowledge and my clearance prove nothing!” Miss Masters shouted back at Laura and the Inspector.

“And again ... correct!” the Inspector said and looked at his notepad. “So let’s again turn to the facts. In the OR, you said that Lilly would inherit 20 percent. Why not half of the CEO’s 51? Because you knew the testament, because you—as executive assistant—forwarded it to the notary, just like the company agreements. You overrode the system as my partner couldn’t connect to the WEP system yesterday. In fact, it was you who came up with the whole idea that she should pretend to be a drone ... expose her to your henchmen in that cubicle who provided her with an implant so that you could control her. And you, the person that has access to everything, were the only one who didn’t suggest a look at the logfiles. And as the ringleader was put in the ambulance you knew about the implant in his neck ... but I had already closed the doors. You couldn’t have seen it. You controlled the ringleader and as I refused to arrest Dr. Grincher after we had found him ‘testing’ MPB1 in the OR, you decided to use the ringleader as a scapegoat and to get rid of him. But unfortunately for you, he survived the accident. Well, and I don’t have to mention that with your security clearance you can also unlock and control MPB1 without the keycard the Doc gave me.”

“Untenable accusations!” Miss Masters protested and stood up. “Please, don’t believe him. He’s making everything up to frame me. And I wouldn’t benefit either, I am just the pool’s representative. I don’t own all the pool’s shares.”

“Correct. But you own 15 percent right now. And I’m not framing you. You’re trying to frame Dr. Grincher. Because if we believed that he’s behind all this and went to prison for triple murder and one attempted murder, his shares would go to the pool and then ... then ... uhm, Sir ... could you?” the Inspector looked at the notary.

“51 point 8 percent,” the notary said and rolled his eyes.

“Yes, Ma’am!” the Inspector smiled triumphantly. “In the end, only the pool would hold shares and you would be the new boss. And I’m not making that up. No. In fact, you gave yourself away just some minutes ago.”

“What ... what do you mean?”

“You said that Nora controlled Lilly for sexual pleasures and that she wanted her no matter how ... as girl or toy.”

“So?”

“Well, Nora said that to Lilly. But there was no way that you could possibly know that. Lilly knew, but she can’t tell anymore. Nora knew, but she wouldn’t tell. Sergeant Miller knew, but he didn’t tell. And me neither. And the only other person who also knew is my partner ... Sergeant O’Cully.”

“So what?!” Miss Masters asked pertly and the Inspector held up the piece of paper that had been handed to him by Nora.

“Last night, my colleague was visited by MPB1. And MPB1 was controlled by the murderer. And as this excerpt from MPB1’s logfiles states, MPB1 collected and transmitted the Sergeant’s memories ... transmitted them here ... to the murderer ... to you, Miss Masters!” the Inspector said calmly and shut his notepad.

The executive assistant inhaled deeply and closed her eyes.

“All right! I worked my butt off for this company, for this CEO. After his wife had died I was there for him, I cared about him, even loved him ... but he didn’t realise that. And I did my own research, but he didn’t listen because I was no scientist. OK... I know, I will go to prison for that... But this isn’t over yet. I will get the shares. And I won’t lose them until the final judgement. And that’s plenty of time to give them to someone who will use them in my liking...” the assistant said and unlocked her mobile phone.

“And whatever that piece of paper says ... it’s true. I couldn’t cover MPB1’s tracks without IM-02 and the ringleader. I knew that and so I arranged otherwise... I’m sorry, Laura,” Miss Masters added and started an app on her phone before Sergeant Miller or the Inspector could stop her.

Everyone in the room looked at Laura. But Laura just sat there and blinked several times. To everyone’s amazement she did not freak out having just heard Miss Masters’ confession. Instead, Laura stood up and turned around to face the door.

“She must have provided her with a Bluetooth controller. Damn, the coffee!” Dr. Grincher shouted.

“Oh yes! And she will now follow her sister Lilly in every way. Go Laura, take my phone and go to the research department, enter OR1 and lay down! Do it. Now!” Miss Masters shouted. Sergeant Miller jumped towards her and tossed her on the floor. Her mobile phone slid over the carpet towards Laura.

“Yes, Melissa. I will obey,” Laura said absent-mindedly, picked up the phone and started to walk towards the doors.

“Wait! If that’s a Bluetooth controller, we just have to switch off the phone or get it away from her. Bluetooth just works within not more than 300 feet, usually less,” Nora shouted.

Dr. Grincher instantly ran towards the door and took the phone away from Laura.

“You fools!” Miss Masters coughed into the carpet as she was cuffed by Sergeant Miller. “You don’t really believe that I haven’t thought of that.”

In that moment, the door was opened behind Dr. Grincher. A hand grabbed his throat and tossed him across the room so that he lost Miss Masters’ phone.

As Laura and the Inspector went upstairs to the CEO office, IM-03/Jenny led Trish to the second elevator. In the elevator and on their way to the lab, Trish again feasted her eyes at Jenny’s firm spandex-clad ass.

“I’m sorry about yesterday and that I didn’t have the time to see you in the evening. But ... well ... everything’s a bit busy at the time. And ... and I will make it up to you, I promise, Jenny,” Trish whispered towards her.

“I am not allowed to discuss non work-related issues while being on duty. Thank you for your understanding, Ma’am,” Jenny (rather IM-03) replied unemotively.

“All right, all right, I understand,” Trish chuckled. “But I know that you will remember later what I’ve just said...”

Jenny just walked on calmly through different corridors. Finally, they entered a room with much machinery and many screens on the walls.

“Please take off your shoes, stand here, your back to the wall, your feet on the marked spots. And remain calm,” Jenny instructed Trish.

As Trish was in the correct position, Jenny pressed a button and a large metal collar came out of the wall. It closed around Trish’s neck to hold her in place.

“Whoa! Is is this really necessary? It’s just about ... it’s ... just about removing the goddamn implant, isn’t it?!” Trish stuttered and tried to accustom herself to the tight grip around her neck.

“Just remain calm. The fixation is requisite to prevent you from hasty movements during the extraction procedure,” Jenny stated calmly and then unzipped Trish’s spandex suit to take it off.

“Well, well ... I didn’t know that you are so much into bondage stuff, Jenny,” Trish chuckled as she stood completely naked and bound in front of the information manager.

“There are many things you don’t know about me, Trish,” Jenny replied in a now quite informal tone. She even smiled at Trish and disconnected the mobile controller from the implant in her neck.

“Oh fuck!” Trish shouted. “I should have seen this coming. There’s no one around except us, the LEDs in your controller weren’t blinking. Fuck! Stupid Trish!”

“Stay calm, my dear. It won’t hurt a bit,” Jenny sighed and entered some commands into a computer.

“What? Please! What are you doing? Please, Jenny! I don’t understand!”

But Jenny just pressed enter, so that two metal frames with dark metallic-green latex sheets came out of the floor, one in front of Trish and one behind her. The frames moved towards each other and thus slowly encased Trish from her neck down in the cold rubber. The air between the sheets was then sucked out and the sheets were put under some kind of electric current so that they stuck to Trish tightly and dissolved where they didn’t touch her body. Just within seconds, Trish’s body was clad in that thick dark green rubber from neck to toe without any creases. It was like her body had been painted with a shiny dark metallic-green varnish.

“Wow ... this feels nice. OK ... tell me if you’re just feeling kinky. Because I also like latex a lot. Please tell me that this is just fun, OK?” Trish tried to cheer herself up.

“Oh no ... this is not fun. No, wait ... thinking of how you trapped me in that café, this is fun. This is sweet payback!” Jenny smiled. “But I want to be honest. Mainly, it’s work. Yes, I’m working for Melissa if you shouldn’t have noticed yet.”

“Miss Masters? Why?”

“Oh, one day I found that wheelchair guy snooping around in the basement. I arrested him and told Miss Masters. But as she pressed an implant in his neck, my shift ended and I exited drone mode automatically. I witnessed everything.”

“I see. And then, she brainwashed you to be her henchwoman...”

“No, she took the smart way and offered me a nice sum of money and, in case we succeed, an even nicer percentage of the company’s shares,” Jenny smiled and pressed enter again.

A kind of thong, made of black metal and consisting of two parts, was put between Trish’s latex-clad ass cheeks and over her crotch and then screwed together. Openings over her vagina and her anus were filled with metal tubes that were pushed through the latex into her body and sealed there. Trish’s lower orifices were now closed plane and smooth by metal valves.

“Ouch! What the fuck’s going on here. Please, Jenny!” Trish screamed and tried to fight against the metal collar that held her tightly. But then she frowned. “Hey, why can’t I move my body anymore?”

“Well, the latex takes over your body wherever it touches it. It’s a further development of the special lining that spandex drone suit. The latex is not yet activated, so it just paralyzes you.”

Jenny licked her lips and let one hand slide over Trish’s firmly wrapped body.

“Oh you can’t imagine how much I’d like to fuck you in that suit you’re wearing right now,” she said with a devilish smile.

“Sorry, that’s ... that’s not part of my job specification,” Trish grinded her teeth as she remembered what she’d said in the café two days ago.

Jenny just chuckled and pressed another button so that black metal protectors were glued on Trish’s thighs, elbows and upper arms.

“Well, MY job was to hook up with you and to gather some information about you, about your investigation, where you live et cetera,” Jenny explained as the machinery put knee-high black metal-reinforced boots, also consisting of two parts, around Trish’s feet and legs and screwed them together.

Then, the metal collar opened and went back into the wall. Trish was no longer bound but still couldn’t move her body except her head. Jenny held a black metal corset’s front half on Trish’s latex-clad belly while the machinery put the other half on her back and screwed both parts together.

“Whew! That’s ... tight. So what is this? Are you turning me into a robot now? Like Lilly?” Trish moaned.

“Well, kind of. Melissa also did some research to find a better way to use drones. But unlike Dr. Grincher we don’t kill or fully convert people into robots, we just borrow their bodies. So cheer up, everything can be removed later,” Jenny just smiled and pressed another button.

A metal rod came out of the wall behind Trish’s back, connected itself to the corset and started to turn clockwise. With each turn it squeezed Trish’s waist until it had shrunk some inches.

“Too tight ... please...” Trish moaned again. “And what’s this? Sexy combat robot?”

“Form follows function, my dear. Other drones will receive others shells,” Jenny just mumbled and didn’t bother about the corset’s tightness. She just stood in front of Trish, caressed her cheek and gave her a long passionate kiss.

“Please believe me. This is nothing personal, just my job. I really like you and ... well, when this is all over, maybe you’ll give us another chance,” Jenny said, put Trish’s hair behind her ears and produced a latex mask. The mask was also dark metallic-green but transparent on the face and had holes for Trish’s eyes, mouth and nostrils.

“Fuck you, Jenny! You and Miss Masters will nev—” Trish said but fell instantly silent as the mask touched her face.

Jenny pulled it all the way down so that Trish’s face was completely rubberized but still visible. She just stared straight ahead and was completely paralyzed. Jenny kissed Trish’s full lips. But this time there was no reaction at all.

“If everything works out as planned, you will soon wake up, my sweet rubber doll. But first things first.”

Jenny then added a black neck corset, gloves and a kind of gas mask with metal protectors at the back of the head and a full face visor. Finally, she connected a mobile controller to the implant in Trish’s neck and activated it.

Trish’s body jerked all over for some seconds. LEDs in the metal components started to glow green. Trish ripped her eyes wide open and exhaled heavily into the mask. But then, she calmed down, stood at attention and looked straight ahead. Her own mind said to herself silently:

‘Primary personality suspended.’

‘Activating secondary personality #drone2907 ... activated.’

“Drone 2907 activated and connected. Drone 2907 ready to obey,” Trish stated out loud towards Jenny.

‘Updating secondary personality #drone2907 to #MM1.’

“Downloading update ... downloading ... processing data ... updating ... updating ... update successful, reboot required.”

‘Rebooting / Activating #MM1.’

“Rebooting.”

Then, Trish closed her eyes for about five seconds. As she opened them again, she turned her head, walked towards Jenny and stood at attention.

“M-M-Bot-1 acti-vated and con-nec-ted. All sys-tems ful-ly ope-ratio-nal. MM-1 ready to o-bey. How can this u-nit be of ser-vice?” Trish said with a now robotic voice.

“Excellent! MM1 will now go to the CEO office and assist admin-1. Primary target is Laura. In case of danger, MM1 will acquire admin-1’s mobile phone and accompany primary target to OR1. MM1 will ensure that primary target will lay down on the operating seat to be converted. In case primary target fails to do so, MM1 will take her place as secondary target. Understood?”

“Posi-tive. MM-1 will o-bey. Exe-cuting or-ders now,” MM1 stated and walked out of the room.

MM1 approached the CEO office as data appeared on the inside of the mask’s visor:

# admin-1 in danger / bluetooth controller activated / primary target under control / acquire mobile phone / escort primary target as instructed #

“Haha! You fools! You don’t really believe that I haven’t thought of that,” MM1 heard from the inside as she opened the office door. She saw Dr. Grincher standing right in front of her, holding Miss Master’s mobile phone. So she grabbed him by his neck and tossed him across the room. MM1 picked the mobile phone up. A small case in her metal corset opened automatically and she installed the mobile phone there.

# mobile device detected and connected / taking over bluetooth connection / controlling primary target now #

One of the other police officers drew his gun. He fired a shot at MM1 but the bullet just broke into pieces as it hit the metal corset.

“No!” the Inspector shouted and pushed the Sergeant’s hand down. “That’s Trish! Look at the face under the visor!”

“Oh yes!” Miss Masters giggled. “She has become the first of my Mastersbots. But don’t worry, my design just uses and enhances a drone’s body. She hasn’t been fully converted. So you can have her back afterwards. Just let her do her job!”

MM1 didn’t take notice of any of that. She just turned around and opened the door again for Laura to walk through.

“Fol-low me to OR-1 to be con-verted,” MM1 said to Laura and walked with her out of the office.

“Converted?!” the Inspector mumbled towards Miss Masters.

“Yes. And as I said. Just let MM1 accompany Laura to the conversion and you can have her back.”

“Oh, that’s clever,” the Inspector realized. “We have to protect Laura but we won’t hurt Trish. And hacking Trish’s controller would take too long, I presume.”

“Yes, Inspector!” Miss Masters laughed. “There is no way out of this without hurting either Laura or your partner. And here’s the cherry on the cake: If you save Laura, your partner will take her place! There’s no way out! I win!”

“Never!” Nora shouted and activated her tablet PC. “Switch off every mobile phone! I’ll try to detect her phone and shut it down!”

“No, you can’t! MM1 has incorporated the phone. Even if you switch it off, MM1 controls Laura!” Miss Masters shouted after them as they followed Laura and MM1.

“Damn, she’s thought of everything!” Nora said.

“But can you at least hack the controller that’s inside Laura?” the Inspector asked as they entered the elevator.

“Good idea! Of course. And ... and I’ll also try to hack your partner’s controller. Better than nothing,” Nora mumbled and her fingers flew over the tablet. “I’m not for nothing the most efficient scheduler of this company.”

As the elevator doors opened, Nora and the Inspector jumped out of it and ran along a corridor. After some seconds, they spotted Laura and Trish walking calmly towards the research department.

“Come on, Nora! Hurry up!” the Inspector shouted as the two women reached OR1.

# immediate threat detected / defend primary objective #

MM1 stopped instantly and let Laura enter the OR. Then, she turned around and walked back towards the Inspector and Nora.

“Yes, yes ... there it is!” Nora said and pressed a button.

But in the same moment, MM1 grabbed the tablet and tore it into pieces. Then, she tried to attack the Inspector but as Nora went past her and also into the OR, she turned around and followed her to protect Laura.

As the Inspector entered the OR, he saw MM1 grabbing Nora and pushing her against a wall. But at least Laura smiled at him.

“Thank you very much, Inspector and Nora. You saved my life again.”

In that moment, MM1 let go of Nora who sank to the floor and gasped for air. MM1 wanted to walk towards Laura to grab her and put her on the conversion seat. But as Laura ran out of the room, MM1 just stood there.

“Can-celling pri-mary ob-jective. Exe-cuting secon-dary ob-jective. This u-nit will o-bey,” MM1 stated, turned around and lay down on the conversion chair. Instantly, the chair came to life, the back rest descended to an almost lying position and metal cuffs closed around her wrists and ankles.

“No, Trish!” the Inspector shouted. “Trish, come on. This suit gives you absolute strength. So open those cuffs. Come on!”

But the robotic arms had already pulled off MM1’s masks and had put two metallic shells over her ears and clamped them to the chair.

“Nora, Nora please. Do something!” the Inspector shouted and tried to fight against the robotic arms. But they were too strong for him.

“I’m trying, Inspector, I’m trying!” Nora shouted back and entered numerous commands into a computer in one of the walls.

But then, there was a drilling sound and something was pushed into MM1’s head. In that moment, the mobile controller in MM1’s neck switched off. Her suit’s metal components opened automatically.

Trish gasped for air. Her body stiffened and she stared at the bright light above her.

“What’s happening?! Jenny? Inspector? What’s going on?! I... I can’t move! Aaaahhhhh!” Trish shouted. Her eyes frantically scanned the room. And as she realized where she was, tears ran down her cheeks. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Frank, Miss Masters is behind all this. And Jenny. Believe me.”

“Stay calm, Trish. We know that. Masters is under arrest. And we’re doing whatever we can to get you out of here,” the Inspector said calmly and took Trish’s hand. “I don’t want to lose you, Trish!”

“I’m sorry, Frank. For going ballistic on you yesterday. I ... I thought Dr. Grincher might have brainwashed or blackmailed you...” Trish cried.

“Don’t worry about that, Trish. I was just waiting to see the whole picture. Like I told you when we first came here. It’s all good,” the Inspector said an stroke Trish’s forehead.

“I ... I love you Frank,” Trish just said as the drilling reached its end.

“I love you too, Trish,” the Inspector said sadly.