The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Twelve — Epilogue

Some weeks later, Trish opened her eyes and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom and looked at her naked body in the mirror. She shrugged and then concentrated. The skin between the bottoms of her breasts parted and uncovered the multi-purpose interface. Trish pulled a plug with two hoses and one wire attached to it out of a device next to the basin and connected it to the interface.

“Morning cleaning sequence initiated. Waiting and charging,” Trish stated and stood there for about twenty minutes without moving an inch. Not visible from the outside, she watched the morning news and checked last night’s police reports.

After she had disconnected, she brushed her teeth and went back into the sleeping room. The Inspector still lay in bed, but turned around as she sat on the edge of the bed. Her smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

“How are you today? Everything’s fine?”

“Yes, I’m getting more and more used to my new body. And I hope you still like it.”

“Oh yes, never ever doubt that, my dear. And why shouldn’t I like it? It looks exactly like before... OK, except for that interface,” the Inspector said and let his fingers slide over Trish’s firm breasts and her immaculate latex skin.

Trish kissed him again and stood up. She closed her eyes for a moment and concentrated. Instantly, her skin started to change from her neck down and turned to a dark blue. Her nipples disappeared as well as her labia. It even produced seams and a back zipper so that it looked like Trish wore a skin tight overall.

“I really like that feature, it saves so much time,” Trish chuckled, sat down on a chair and put on a pair of knee-high black leather boots.

“Oh yes ... and it makes your body so versatile, even at home,” the Inspector smiled back and got out of bed. He stood in front of her and kissed her passionately. As Trish felt his early-morning hard-on in her crotch, she closed her eyes again and her pussy re-appeared. It was already moist so that the Inspector’s cock easily slid between the blue rubber labia.

He moaned and pushed his pelvis forward. Trish moaned out loud as well and hugged the Inspector tightly. He grabbed her by her blue ass cheeks, lifted her up and put her on a sideboard. Both of them kissed each other and the Inspector thrust his hips back and forth.

“Oh yes ... yes, Frank! I want to feel your cock inside of me ... Yes! Oh yes, Frank! Fuck me! Oh ... let me be your latex fucktoy .... Frank! Yeeeeeeeeeees!!” she screamed out loud as she had done some weeks ago alone in her former apartment. After some moments, both of them came heavily.

The Inspector pulled his cock out of Trish’s pussy and she let it disappear again. A bit of the Inspector’s cum was pressed out of Trish and remained on her now smooth blue crotch. Trish picked it up with two fingers and licked it up with pleasure.

“That’s a nice morning routine. We should keep it up,” Trish smiled at the Inspector, but then her smile vanished. “But now I have to go to work ... alone. I like being an instructor and advisor at the new policebot branch, but I’d rather work together with you again.”

“It won’t take long. We’ll soon be partners again. Oh, and please remember that we’ll meet Nora at the new Police Robotics Research Division. It’s essential, not only for you or us ...”

“... but also for the trial against Miss Masters and Jenny. I’m needed as a witness, I know. Nora already uploaded the personality and memories backup that had been automatically saved the day they made me a drone. But do you really think that she can reconstruct the remaining bits of my memories of those two days?”

“I don’t know, but we have to trust her. And the only thing that really matters is that you are here. So see you later, my love,” the Inspector said and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Trish nodded smilingly and made her brown curly hair into a ponytail. Then, she took her new round police badge. She looked confidently into the mirror above the sideboard and clipped the badge on the interface under her breasts.

Suddenly, the bright light vanished. The comforting warmth stopped abruptly. Lilly opened her eyes, inhaled deeply and tried to orientate herself. She was in some kind of OR, lying on an examination chair. On the left side of the chair stood a woman in a white lab coat. Her satisfied gaze oscillated between Lilly and a tablet PC in her hands. Then, someone put a hand on Lilly’s forehead, someone on the right side of the chair. Lilly turned her head and smiled.

“Laura! What ... uhm ... what are you doing here? Where am I? Is something wrong?”

“Oh, Lilly! Thank god, you’re back,” Laura said and a tear ran down her cheek.

“Back? Laura! What’s going on here?!” Lilly screamed as she wanted to hug her sister but had to realized that she was tied to the chair. “I came here for work, connected in my cubicle and all of a sudden I’m lying in this chair. And aren’t you supposed to be in Japan?”

“Doctor?” Laura just sighed, stroke Lilly’s cheek and look at the woman on the other side of the chair. She entered some commands into her tablet. The chair started to move out of its horizontal position upwards so that Lilly could look at the opposite wall. Laura moved a mirror into her field of vision.

Lilly’s jaw dropped. That wasn’t herself in the mirror. Where were her curves, her skin, her hair? She just saw a bald woman with immaculate silver-matt skin, without nipples and with a perfectly smooth crotch.

“Don’t worry, Lilly. We will fix that ASAP,” the scientist next to her smiled confidently. “Can you tell me what day it is today?”

“Uhm ... Friday?”

“See? She’s missing four days until her conversion,” the doctor said to Laura.

“Lilly ... please, stay calm. Some things have happened. That’s why I’m here and not in Japan. You can’t remember those things and I will tell you about everything later. But now you have to get your body back,” Laura tried to soothe Lilly and nodded towards the scientist.

“What? Am I your guinea pig now?” Lilly shouted.

“No, Lilly. I will guide you through the details later. But for now, could you just think of your body as you know it and wish that you want to change this body accordingly? I know it sounds strange, but there’s still some of your DNA in that body. You just have to reactivate it,” the woman said to Lilly and watched her tablet carefully. Lilly looked still absolutely puzzled at her sister who was holding her hand.

“Lilly, please, just try it. It has been done before. So it has to work. Please try it and learn what you’re now capable of,” Laura encouraged Lilly. And Lilly tried. She thought about her body, about her hair, her eyes, her curves—although she tried not to think that much about the latter. And then she wished to have all of this back right now. She stared at the silver figure in the mirror and tried to concentrate.

Some moments later, her skin started to change its colour and hair started to grow out of her head. Laura stroke her hand and whispered, “That’s good. Keep at it. I have great things planned for you, little sister...”

At the same time, a door opened and a woman in black suit trousers and a white shirt entered a dark office and approached the big desk.

“Melissa Masters will be taken care of. She will have an accident in pre-trail custody. After all, she was too emotionally involved. I told you before that we can’t cooperate with someone who had once loved her victim. I would ...” the woman said but instantly fell silent as the person behind the desk raised one hand. She looked down at the desk submissively and waited.

“The first card you play in a game is not your best one. Masters was a try, nothing more. What about her accomplice?” the person behind the desk said calmly.

“Oh that employee ... Jenny. Well, she’s easy to control. If we can get her out of custody and make her an appropriate offer, she’ll do anything we want from her.”

“Very well. Take care of her... and then take care of him. Because for now, we’ll stick to plan S1.”

“But ... do you think he’ll co-operate with us? With this syndicate?”

“Well, he has to. Haven’t you wondered why he hasn’t left the company for months? Because he can’t,” the person said and pressed a button on the desk.

At the same time in his private quarters, Dr. Grincher stood up, pulled his cock out of 820’s mouth and looked straight ahead.

“Drone S1 will obey.”

THE END (?)