The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Three — Trish & Jenny

“Ma’am, could I please have your attention for a moment?” the spandex-clad receptionist said as Trish and the Inspector approached her.

Trish stopped next to the woman and marvelled at her shiny outfit once again. She would have loved to touch it and caress the receptionist’s perfect body—but this was work, not leisure.

“I have just received information from Miss Masters. You have been assigned number 2907. Further information will be provided tomorrow morning on the display in your locker. You will find your locker with everything you need on the third floor,” the woman explained, gave Trish a chip card and asked for a scan of her right index finger.

“And when will YOU call it a day? Maybe we could have a drink together,” Trish smiled at IM-03 and tried to flirt with her.

“My shift ends in one hour and twenty-nine minutes, Ma’am. I am not allowed to discuss non work-related issues while being on duty. Thank you for your understanding, Ma’am,” the receptionist replied unemotively.

“All right, all right,” Trish chuckled and held up her wrist. “I see ... but if beauty inside the drone likes to meet me later, she’ll know where to find me.”

“Sorry, Ma’am. I am not allowed to discuss non work-related issues while being on duty. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day, Ma’am.”

“What was that about, Trish?” the Inspector asked as they left the building and went back to their car that was now surrounded by the protesting crowd.

“I knew that I know that receptionist from somewhere. I’ve seen her at this caf‚, a nice place where especially lesbians and gays meet and ... well, get to know each other a bit more,” Trish said and pointed at the caf‚’s promotional wristlet. “I ... uhm ... I’ll just try to gather some information that goes beyond that reception desk. Trust me, I already have a plan.”

“And don’t worry,” she added hastily as the Inspector looked at her and the wristlet quite amazed. “I’m also interested in men.”

“Uhm ... well ... OK, uhm ... but be careful,” the Inspector added bashfully and smiled.

As they reached their car, they asked the protesters to give way to them. But the crowd didn’t move at first. Trish and the Inspector read the banners: ‘No Techno-Slavery!’, ‘Stop Brainwashing Now!’ etc.

“Are you finally putting a stop to their game? Closing that monster down? Or does the Police not have enough time to do the right thing ... once again?” the man in the wheelchair asked the Inspector. He had a laptop in front of him and looked quite nerdy and unkempt.

“And you? Don’t you have enough time to change?” Trish looked disgustedly at his woollen sweater with a turtle neck that appeared as if he had worn it for weeks.

“Come on, Trish ... No, there has been a murder. The CEO has been shot,” the Inspector said and the crowd gradually fell silent. But then, some of the protestors started to cheer a bit.

“Wow! So there’s hope that this brainwashing slavery will finally stop. Got to put that online... Guys! Seems like we’ve won that battle!” the geeky ringleader raised a fist into the air and the cheering increased.

“Oh shut the fuck up!” Trish screamed and finally reached the car. “I don’t like that brainwashing bullshit either. But a human being’s been murdered! And you are cheering about that? Just get lost and let us do our work!”

Two hours later, Trish sat at a table in a quiet corner of the café. Absorbed in thought, she looked at her laptop and sipped at her coffee mug. From time to time, she took a look towards the entrance. And finally, the receptionist entered the caf‚. She still wore the turquoise catsuit, but instead of the silver dress and boots, she had put on black ankle boots and a high-necked black dress with long arms. She had opened the strict bun und put her hair into a ponytail. As she spotted Trish, she smiled and joined her at the table.

“Hey Jenny, so nice to see you again,” Trish greeted her and smiled as she spotted the turquoise spandex collar and the spandex-clad legs under the woman’s dress. The receptionist smiled at Trish and sat down next to her.

“I’m really happy that you’ve remembered my invitation. Because it didn’t feel like that back at the company. And please, don’t call me Ma’am around here,” Trish chuckled and pretended as if she accidentally let her hand slip along Jenny’s spandex-clad thigh.

“Don’t worry ... Trish. That’s IM-03’s lingo. But you’re right. WEP employees behave very differently when they’re at work. Well, in my case it’s just for conformity as I represent my employer. I have in fact chosen to remember as much as possible of what’s happened at work. And I really like to remember you,” Jenny smiled at Trish and then at the waitress who had joined them.

“Would you like something to drink, Jenny? And is there anything else I can bring you, Trish?” the waitress asked very politely and smiled. All of the caf‚’s waitresses were extremely friendly and addressed everyone by name. They also looked very similar, at least had the same height, shape and hairstyle and wore the same outfit. The orders were always taken correctly and each waitress knew what was out of stock and which special requests could be made possible by the kitchen.

“What do you mean by that? Chosen to remember?” Trish asked after they had ordered cocktails.

“Well, when I’m at work, I’m hardly myself. When I’m linked to the system via the controller in my neck, I’m not Jenny. I’m IM-03 and the only thing that matters to me is efficiency ... working efficiently without any distractions. And when my shift ends, the system normally encrypts everything that has happened so that I can’t access these memories ... virtually can’t remember anything. But, depending on the type of job, we are allowed to access or keep some memories if we like.”

“Thanks,” Trish said to the waitress as she delivered the cocktails. The girl behind the bar always made the cocktails within a twinkling of an eye as she seemed to know every recipe by heart and knew exactly where to find the ingredients. Trish and Jenny clinked glasses and Trish went on asking, “So basically a drone doesn’t remember what’s happened at work.”

“Yes, that’s one of the great things about WEP. If you have a dull job or if you’re working in a nasty environment, no memories will affect your private life. Work will be over in a second. It’s as if nothing’s ever happened.”

“Wow... that sounds... great,” Trish tried to sound as if she meant it, smiled at Jenny and gently put her hand on her spandex-clad knee. “But you chose to remember?”

“Yes, I ...” Jenny inhaled as Trish started to caress her knee. “I really like to remember the people I meet at work. That’s also why I already know your first name ... I had to assign a locker to you, remember? But secret company data is of course encrypted. So in case you want to interrogate me, I have to disappoint you.”

“You don’t disappoint me, Jenny ... just the contrary,” Trish whispered and let her hand slide along Jenny’s spandex-clad inner thigh. She approached Jenny’s lips with her own. Jenny closed her eyes for a second, inhaled deeply and then kissed Trish. She put her hand on Trish’s neck and stroke it gently. Both women kissed each other passionately. Then, Jenny sat back and took a sip from her cocktail and chuckled.

“This is nice, you’re really nice, Trish,” Jenny said and looked around. She felt Trish’s hand on her thigh, moving further towards her crotch.

“And I really like that suit ... and you in that suit, Jenny,” Trish said and put her fingers on Jenny’s spandex-clad pussy. She detected a hidden crotch zipper, but refrained from opening it ... at least for now. But she started to massage Jenny there and kissed her again.

“Oh Trish... oh hmmm...” Jenny moaned and closed her eyes. “And... and have you seen ... hmmmm... that the waitresses are also wearing a controller in ... in their necks. This... hmmm... this café‚ is ... one of our customers.”

“Yes, I’ve seen that,” Trish whispered into Jenny’s ear and let the other hand slide along her shoulder and caressed her neck. “In fact, one of my friends will start her shift in a couple of minutes. And she agreed to help me.”

“Help you with ... what?” Jenny moaned.

But before she could realize, Trish had already put her friend’s controller into the sockets in Jenny’s neck and withdrawn her hand from her pussy. Jenny instantly stopped moaning, opened her eyes and sat upright. She put her hands on her knees and looked straight ahead. She blinked several times and remained totally calm.

“IM-zero-three activated and connected. Attention. IM-zero-three cannot access task server. Attention. Wrong controller connected to this unit. Emergency shutdown in 20 seconds ... 15 seconds ...” IM-03 said with a monotonous voice. Trish hastily entered some commands into her laptop.

“10 seconds ... 5 seconds. Abort emergency shutdown . connection established ... activating hotspot mode,” the drone said still staring straight ahead. Trish opened some files saved by IM-03 and even looked at their mutual encounter some hours ago just like watching a video.

“Tell me, IM-03, has there been anything unusual at work today or the day before?” Trish asked and caressed Jenny’s thigh gently.

“Yes, Ma’am,” IM-03 answered calmly. “IM-zero-two did not report for duty this morning and it was not possible to contact her. So I had to fill in for her. She did not get in touch with the company the whole day, Ma’am.”

“Oh you can’t imagine how much I’d like to fuck you in that suit you’re wearing right now,” Trish mumbled silently as her hand slipped into Jenny’s crotch again.

“Sorry, Ma’am. Being fucked is not part of my job specification. Please contact our sales department. They will introduce you into our portfolio.”

Trish laughed, patted Jenny’s thigh and fed her laptop with further commands.

“Come on, Trish,” a waitress sat next to Trish and impatiently drummed her fingers on the table. “My shift starts in five minutes and I need my controller. So have you found what you were looking for?”

“Oh yes indeed. Just look at your colleague behind the bar,” Trish smiled, entered some commands, put her pistol on the table and pressed enter. Instantly, the waitress behind the bar stopped polishing glasses, put everything down and walked towards Trish’s table. She came to a halt in front of it, took the pistol, pointed it at Trish and pulled the trigger. But the unloaded gun just went ‘click’.

Trish’s friend looked at her colleague and back at Trish: “Holy fuck!”

to be continued