The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Five — Drone Pretend

The next morning, Trish got up an hour earlier, forwent her usual morning jogging route and took a shower. As she returned to the bedroom, Jenny opened her eyes and smiled at her.

“Good morning, Trish... And thanks for last night,” she said and then sighed as she looked at the turquoise catsuit lying next to the bedside table.

“I’m really sorry about that, Jenny. It’s not OK to lure you into a trap like that. Spending the night with you was not only great, but also a way to say sorry ... I hope,” Trish said calmly, put on her usual skin-tight jeans, shirt and leather jacket and sat down next to Jenny. The women kissed each other and Jenny smiled at Trish. But Trish’s face still reflected her guilty conscience as she put on a pair of half boots.

“Hey, cheer up, Trish. It’s no big deal, really! I’m used to being a drone,” Jenny said and gently stroke Trish’s back.

“It’s not only that. It’s ... you ... us. I ... well, I think you’re great and I really like you ... but...” Trish stuttered but then inhaled deeply and went on. “It’s complicated. I like women, mostly. But I also like men and currently especially one man.”

“Your colleague, the Inspector?” Jenny asked and Trish nodded. Jenny chuckled and stroke Trish’s thigh. “Well that’s interesting. Hey ... don’t rack your brains over that. It’s cool. Just figure out where your heart wants to go. And until then, we’ll just have some ‘non-binding fun’. OK?”

Trish laughed out loud, kissed Jenny’s forehead and stood up.

“Oh ... and thanks for opening my eyes by your little demonstration in the café. I ... well, I’ve made a decision,” Jenny said. “I’ll miss those suits, but ... I really don’t want to work there anymore.”

“But you have to. If you don’t show up at work, they’ll be suspicious. Don’t worry. It’s not for long. In two days’ time, we’ll have solved the case... Can’t you just call in sick for two days? Having your period?”

“Not a chance,” Jenny said and pulled the blanket over her naked body. “Our vital signs are scanned and recorded every day. They will notice at once that I had it last week. But ... uhm, I could say that I hit my head or hurt my knee or something like that.”

“All right. Just do that and I’ll make some breakfast for you,” Trish said and left the room. As she returned with a tray with buns, marmalade and orange juice on it, Jenny just switched off her phone and put it aside.

“OK, they’ve bought it. And guess what?! My colleague Susan, uhm ... IM-02, is back at work so that I can even take another day off. So maybe you can tell me more about your work ... about that case. Maybe I can be of some help to you,” Jenny said and took the tray.

Trish sighed, put her badge to her belt and her arms akimbo, “That’s really great. But ... I ... I have to get to work now. I’m very sorry, Jenny. And today is quite a busy day with protecting Lilly and planning Laura’s arrival. We’ll talk on the phone tonight, OK?”

“Cool. Let’s do that. And in case you’ll need some distraction tonight: me, my body and that suit will be here in no time,” Jenny smiled back.

“OK. Just make yourself at home, take your time and close the door behind you when you’re leaving,” Trish kissed Jenny goodbye, caressed her naked breasts and left the apartment.

Trish was quite flabbergasted as she arrived at Lilly’s residence. Then she reminded herself that Lilly was not only a regular WEP employee but also heiress to quite a fortune. Trish parked her car around the corner and walked back to the estate’s gateway. On the other side of the street, a man sat in a car and opened the window.

“Hey, Ray, what’s up?” Trish asked and shook hands with the officer who had kept the estate under surveillance during the night.

“Nothing unusual. Although...” the man said, yawned loudly but then chuckled. “A woman visited her, seems to be a friend, maybe her girlfriend... according to what I heard on the microphone. Frank has the transcript. After she’d left, our little girl did some workout and went straight to bed. She must be leaving any minute.”

“All right. Thanks very much, Ray,” Trish mumbled. “Oh, do you have one of those radio earbuds left? I forgot to get one at the department yesterday.”

Sergeant Miller nodded, produced a small case, opened it and Trish got an earbud out of it, put it in her left ear and went to her car. Some minutes later, a car left the gateway and Trish followed in a safe distance. As she approached the company’s parking area, she switched the earbud on and tried to contact the Inspector.

“Inspector, uhm ... Frank, are you there yet?” Trish asked and after a few moments she heard the Inspector’s voice.

“Morning, Trish. Yes, I’m at the department. I’ll head to the company in some minutes. I’m just checking on Lilly’s girlfriend, a woman named Nora, seems to be the head of work scheduling there. Maybe she knows why 2802’s work schedule was rigged. Maybe she’s even the one who did it. But are you all set? Just keep calm and tell me what’s happening. And in case of danger, call reinforcements at once, OK?”

“OK, Frank,” Trish just said, stopped the car, got out and described every now and then what was going on.

(footsteps)

“We’re going to the entrance ... crossing the hall ... another receptionist, but dressed equally hot ... IM-02, yes, have to talk about her later on ... I’ll try to take the same elevator as Lilly ... be back with you when I’m on the third floor ... Here we go ... Morning!”

(muffled morning greetings, elevator music)

“OK, I’m on the third floor now. Lilly’s heading to the locker room, following her... What was my number again? Oh yeah ... 2907 ... let’s see ... OK, here we are. Lilly’s in the other aisle, but I can still see her. All right, scanning right index finger, chip card in the slot... hmmm ... Oh, there comes my work wear...”

(rustling of a plastic bag being opened, Trish inhaling deeply)

“White spandex suit with yellow stripes. Nice! OK, I’ll be back in a second, let me just undress and put that suit on ...”

At this point, the Inspector pricked his ears and tried to imagine what was going on, how Trish would put on that suit. But then, she interrupted his reverie.

“Oh my god! Yeah, this one is tight ... Awesome! ... And ... hmmm ... it feels quite warm and soft to the touch.”

“Maybe you can get one when our investigation is over,” the Inspector joked.

“I bet you’d like seeing me now,” Trish bantered with the Inspector.

(hands sliding over fabric)

“OK, now the hood ... perfect ... oh, yes ... indeed very nice, very snugly all in all ... It even tingled a bit when it touched my skin ... I can’t help, but it feels absolutely awesome! OK ... OK, calm down Trish!”

(again hands sliding over fabric)

“What am I supposed to pretend today? Call centre agent? OK ... Oh, quick ... Lilly’s ready ... sneakers on, my things into the locker ...”

(locker door closing, footsteps)

“OK, following her ... Wow, this suit feels even nice just walking in it ... Oh damn it!”

“What? What’s up, Trish? Something happening?”

(Trish chuckling)

“No, it’s OK. It’s just that I should have left out the underwear to get a better feel of this suit.”

The Inspector rolled his eyes and laughed out loud as he opened his car. Of course, he had already sensed that Trish had a weakness for tight clothing. But maybe she was now just trying to pull his leg.

(more footsteps, hustle and bustle)

“Wow! We’ve entered a large hall ... with at least 300 cubicles ... and it’s change of shifts ... Wow! Like in a beehive. Uhm, mine is A-21-10 ... I have to take a different aisle but I can still see Lilly ... OK, here we are ... Lilly is sitting just three rows in front of me and on the other side of the aisle ... must be B-18-01 ... she’s sitting down, there’s something coming out of her chair, moving towards her neck ... she’s plugging it into ... into her neck! Oh my god ... she’s shivering all over ... now calm again and starts working. Wow ... this, this is really strange. I still can’t believe that all these people like to be enslaved and brainwashed just like that.”

“OK, Trish,” the Inspector said as he steered the car out of the police’s underground parking. “Don’t agonize over that. Good work so far. Just keep calm, pretend that you are working and keep an eye on her. I’ll be with you in half an hour.”

“Yes, of course,” Trish said and also sat down. As she started the computer in front of her, her chair also came to life and a plug was deployed towards her neck.

‘No buddy, I’m not that kind of girl,’ Trish thought and ignored the plug as there was no implant in her neck anyway. So she only looked at the monitor and Lilly alternately. As everything had become quiet around her, she felt the suit’s tight embrace again and started to caress her spandex-clad body. Her hands independently moved between her legs and towards her firm breasts. Trish moaned silently as one hand caressed her moist crotch.

‘This suit is really awesome ... feels as if it wants me to love it ... to desire to put it on again ... hmmm ... uhm, have to resist the distraction ... Wow! Crazy, this is definitely crazy,’ Trish thought and took another look at Lilly. ‘But being controlled by a computer ... that’s total crap ...’

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a window that appeared on the screen saying: ‘Warning! MC plug not connected within time limit. Check accurate placement now. Notifying scheduling division in 30 seconds.’

Trish panicked a bit because she didn’t want to screw up this undercover job. If that error message was issued, her cover would be blown. But she didn’t know what to do. She grabbed the telephone receiver and wanted to call this scheduling division, but she didn’t know the number and the window had already counted down to 4... 3... 2...

But all of a sudden, another window appeared on the screen: ‘Manual override. Countdown stopped by admin mastersm,’ and then, both of the windows disappeared. Trish exhaled in relief.

“Everything OK, Trish?” the Inspector asked her via the earbud.

“Yes, yes ... the system wacked out because I couldn’t connect to it. Seems as if Miss Masters has taken care of it. Otherwise, everything’s fine. Lilly is behaving like all the other zombies around me. But now I have to pretend to be one of them. See you later,” Trish said, put the earbud on the desk and put on a headset.

Then she opened some windows on the screen, took an upright position and pretended being in a telephone conversation with a customer. She didn’t utter a single word and only moved her lips. After some moments she again got carried away by the suit’s tightness and let one hand slide back into her crotch.

In the meantime, the Inspector heard only muffled sounds from his earbud. He imagined Trish sitting there in her tight white spandex suit. She was really ambitious and the Inspector liked that. But he also knew that this job could be dangerous. And his worries were confirmed as he heard Trish screaming.

“Hey ... no ... hey ... let go of me! Who are you? No ... no … fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! No … I … No! Let me…”

“Trish! Can you hear me? Trish! What’s happening?” the Inspector screamed and accelerated the car. Trish did not respond, there was even nothing to be heard at all. The earbud was dead.

The following minutes seemed like hours to the Inspector. He had never been in a proper car chase, but he gave his best. As he finally reached the company, he stopped the car with squealing tyres right in front of the entrance, jumped out and went into the hall. The other receptionist smiled at him just like IM-03 as he ran towards her.

“Good morning, Inspector. How can I be of service to you?”

“Emergency! Tell Miss Masters to come to my colleague’s cubicle!” he just shouted and ran towards the elevators. IM-02—who had never met him before but knew his identity from the data provided by the server—remained totally calm and just cocked her head.

“Yes, of course, Inspector. I’ll try to contact Miss Masters right away.”

In the elevator, the Inspector caught his breath and looked at the display ... 1... 2... 3! As the doors finally opened, he ran through the locker room towards one of the aisles between the cubicles.

“Oh boy! I’m not used to this ... hang on Trish, hang on …A-18 ... A-20, A-21 ... and 10,” the Inspector wheezed. But as he reached Trish’s cubicle, he stopped for a moment. Trish sat there, in the chair, with the headset on. She looked at the monitor and everything seemed to be fine.

“Trish!” the Inspector shouted, grabbed the chair’s back rest and pulled it back. “Trish! What happened? Are you OK?”

But Trish remained perfectly calm and even ignored the Inspector. She still looked at the monitor, rolled her chair back to the desk and spoke into the headphone calmly.

“Yes, Ma’am, I can totally understand your situation. And let me assure you that it is our wish to satisfy each and every one of our customers. I’m writing down your complaint as we speak and one of our technicians will call you right away to make an appointment. Yes, Ma’am. Certainly ... I understand. Is there anything else I can do to improve our services?”

“Trish?! Stop acting! Do you hear?! Trish?!” the Inspector said to her, grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her a bit.

But Trish only wished the customer a nice day, hung up and finished her report. Then, she looked at the Inspector and said in a monotone voice, “Please step back, Sir. Please do not obstruct. Drone 2907 has to fulfil the work assignment.”

“What?!” the Inspector said and looked at Trish’s neck while she took the next incoming call. His jaw dropped as he saw that an implant had been forced into Trish’s neck and that she had been connected to a cable coming out of the chair’s back rest. The Inspector didn’t know what to do and so he grabbed the plug and tried to pull it out.

“Stop! Don’t do that!” Miss Masters shouted at the Inspector. She approached the cubicle together with a man in a white lab coat carrying a suitcase and pushed the Inspector away.

“You might damage her brain by just pulling the plug. She has to exit drone mode first so that her brain can regain full control of her body.”

The assistant looked at the implant and the plug and then at Trish. She produced an ID with a bar code on it and showed it to her. Trish took a look at it, blinked twice and then addressed the customer on the phone again.

“Sorry, Sir. There is an emergency. Please stay in line, I will connect you to my colleague.”

Trish then made a few clicks, ended the connection, took off the headset and stood up. The cable in her neck remained there and was pulled about three feet out of the back rest. Trish then faced the secretary and stood at attention.

“Emergency abort of working task. Administrator identified by barcode. Manual override initiated. Hello Miss Masters, how can drone 2907 be of service to you?” she said calmly.

The Inspector inhaled deeply, put his right hand on his forehead and shook his head. He was sorry for what had happened and hoped that Miss Masters would be able to end that nightmare.

“2907, please end drone mode and disconnect,” the secretary said and Trish blinked twice. “Yes, Miss Masters. Ending drone mode. Disconnecting.”

Then, she closed her eyes. Her body lost all its tension and her head bent forward. After two seconds, she jerked, opened her eyes, waived her arms and shouted, “No ... no, let me ...”

But then she realized the situation, fell down on her knees, looked at the Inspector and started to cry.

“The first time in drone mode is always a shock for the human body and mind so that normally it is conducted under medical surveillance. Doctor, could you please have a look at the Sergeant?” the assistant explained while she pulled the plug out of Trish’s neck. The man in the white coat kneeled down next to Trish, opened his suitcase and checked her vital signs.

Some minutes later, Trish got up and inhaled deeply. The Inspector hugged her to say sorry and to soothe her. Trish savoured the embrace and would rather have kissed the Inspector. Then, she sat down on the desk’s edge.

“That was really strange. I’m so sorry, Frank ... I should have paid more attention. Someone ... someone must have pressed an implant into my neck ... and then I ... wait! What about Lilly?!”

The two officers and the assistant looked at cubicle B-18-1. It was empty...