The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Six — Lilly

As Lilly opened her locker and put her chip card in the slot, she sighed. Despite yesterday’s workout she did not sleep well at all. Her father meant everything to her, especially since her mother had passed away. And then there was Nora’s request. All of that was way too much for her.

Lilly looked at the monitor and saw that she had been assigned to the same task as the day before. As there was no new white spandex suit with green stripes delivered, Lilly got the one she had borrowed for the night out of her bag and put it on quite absent-mindedly. But as she put the hood on and smoothed the suit out, she realized its warm and tight, yet gentle embrace once again. Lilly closed her eyes for a while and savoured the moment.

She sighed in relief and thought about the upcoming eight hours, about connecting herself to the system in the cubicle once again so that she wouldn’t realize anything of what was going on around her. She would not wake up and start worrying again until her shift was over. Lilly smiled in expectation. She even started to moan a little and caressed her shiny white spandex body. But as one of her fingers touched her crotch, she startled and opened her eyes.

“Come on ... this is still neither the time nor the place. Get to work!” she said to herself, put her sneakers on, closed the locker and went to her cubicle. She sat down, connected herself to the system, waited for the countdown and finally said, “Drone 265 activated and connected. Drone 265 ready to obey.”

She automatically opened different files and started to work. But after some minutes, a window appeared on the screen blocking all other windows. 265 looked at the window, read the lines and repeated them out loud.

“265’s immediate presence is required. 265 will stop all other tasks. 265 will receive mobile programming. 265 will disconnect and report to the research department, room OR1. 265 will obey.”

The screen in front of 265 turned completely black and then displayed a QR-Code and binary coded data. 265 blinked twice and stared at the screen for about a minute. As the screen went black again, 265 blinked again, pulled the plug out of her neck and stood up. She turned around and saw that two male security drones dressed in black stood in a cubicle three rows behind her in the A-section. One of the black drones grabbed the female drone that was sitting in the cubicle and the other one pressed an implant into her neck.

“Hey ... no ... hey ... let go of me! Who are you? No ... no … fuck! ...” the drone screamed but 265 didn’t listen any further. Everything that happened around here happened for a reason. And her sole task was to obey the commands given to her.

And so she left her cubicle and the hall, took the elevator and went to the research department. She went through a lab and on and on as nobody stopped her and all the doors—that actually required a key card to open them—opened automatically.

After some moments, she arrived in a high security area and entered a room that looked like an OR. As there weren’t any doors that led out of the room, 265 stopped in the middle of it and took a look around. There were several displays, sophisticated gadgetry and something like a dentist’s chair in the middle being illuminated by a large lamp above it.

265 just stood there and waited for further commands. There was nothing else she could do as wasn’t allowed to act on her own. And without a mobile controller in her neck she wasn’t able to receive further commands. Suddenly, a monitor in one of the walls displayed a command: ‘265! Take off all your clothes and sit down! Put your hands and feet through the metal cuffs and remain calm!’

265 nodded, said “Drone 265 will obey”, undressed completely and sat down as ordered. After some moments, the chair came to life, the back rest descended to an almost lying position and the metal cuffs around her wrists and ankles were closed. 265 was trapped.

“What?! What’s going on?” Lilly said as her drone mode was shut down by an emergency protocol. “Oh no! Help! Help!”

Lilly fought against the metal cuffs as two robotic arms started to move around her head. But nobody could hear her as she was the only person in the room and the sliding doors had already sealed it. Lilly breathed hastily and looked around in despair to find something that might help her. But she only spotted a monitor on the wall saying ‘automatic conversion sequence initiated’.

Lilly panicked. Fighting against the cuffs was futile. The robotic arms had already put two metallic shells over her ears and had clamped them (together with her head) to the chair so that she now couldn’t move her head either. She just lay there fraught with panic and breathed heavily.

Out of each shell a cable harness lead to a computer. Then, there was a high-pitched drilling sound and the robotic arms pushed something through the shells into Lilly’s head.

“No! No! No! ... Please, what’s going on?! Stop! ... Help! Help me! Anyone? Please ... Help! He—”

Lilly stopped screaming instantly as the drilling entered her brain. It went on and Lilly’s opulent body trembled. Suddenly, she ripped her eyes open, her naked body stiffened and the young woman just stared at the bright light above her. After some seconds, her jaw dropped and her body lost all of its tension and panic. Her brain lost control of everything. Her breathing slowed down. Her body relaxed. Lilly just stared calmly into the light and lay there, while—before her inner eye—she saw lights, images and numbers flashing indistinctly.

“Connection established,” Lilly said in a dull voice. “Sounding neural infrastructure ... sounding ... sounding ... complete. Computing improvement of neural architecture. Complete. Installing permanent neural implant ... installing ... installing ...”

While she said that again and again without thinking about what it meant, one robotic arm had already got a small metallic device and pushed it into Lilly’s head through the shell on her left ear and into her head.

“Installation complete, receiving data,” Lilly stated calmly as the device had connected to her brain.

Then, the robotic arms went on and pushed a round metal thing with a diameter of about 3 inches on the lower end of Lilly’s sternum right between the bottoms of her round breasts. There were again some hissing sounds and as the robotic arms moved back, a round metallic frame with different connections in the middle remained there, now screwed to Lilly’s chest. She was neither impressed by that nor did she feel any pain.

“Multi-purpose interface installed, unit ready for intake of nanoids.”

Two small hoses were plugged in the interface in Lilly’s chest. A silver liquid was pumped through the first hose into her body while blood left it through the second one. As both hoses were filled with the silver liquid, they were disconnected.

“Human operating liquid replaced by HD nanoid mercury. Ending oxygen based operations. Starting transformation of human organism ... transforming ... transforming ...”

The nanoids in Lilly’s blood vessels spread out into every cell, started their work and remodelled Lilly’s curvaceous body completely. In the meantime, other hoses were connected to the sockets in the interface in her chest to provide the nanoids with required material and to dispose of redundant human matter. Additionally, a power cable was attached to charge the accumulators that were simultaneously built by the nanoids inside Lilly. Some minutes passed, but Lilly remained absolutely calm and still felt no pain at all, and just silently chanted “transforming ... transforming ...” until the transformation process reached her skin and outer appearance.

First, all of her body’s hair fell out within a second. Then, her pupils became very small and her eyes’ colour changed from brown to a nearly luminescent and clear ice-blue. Several data sets appeared in her field of vision in now very clear letters telling her status, the transformation progress and technical characteristics. She did not care about what was happening to her because the data told her that everything was working nicely. And there was no reason to distrust the provided data.

Then, her skin lost all of its wrinkles, liver spots and other impurities, it became absolutely immaculate, a bit shiny and somehow latex-like. Lilly’s face lost its characteristic features and individuality. Her lips grew thinner, her nose shrunk and her cheeks flattened. Her skin even started to change its colour to a satin-finished silver, her nipples disappeared as well as her finger and toe nails. And of her rather thick labia remained nothing more than a small slit in her crotch. Even the implant in her neck was separated from her now rather athletic—but still womanly—body and fell to the ground with a metallic ping.

“Transformation complete,” Lilly stated impassively as the hoses were disconnected and the cuffs around her wrists and ankles opened. “Checking copy of former human personality and memories on backup drive. Checked. Deleting local data. Formatting memory. Formatting ... formatting ...”

Inside, Lilly felt as if she fell into a deep hole, as if she lost herself. She still remained there, in the room, sitting in that chair and being connected to a computer. But she was not herself any longer. She couldn’t feel her body anymore. She was now trapped inside it. She tried to keep thinking. Tried to remember things. But it was futile. What was happening to her? Who did this to her? Where was she? Who was she? Did she even still exist?

Finally, Lilly could neither feel nor think. She just looked into the bright light. And the light became brighter and brighter and encased her completely. But it was good. It was a nice and warm brightness, like snuggling up to clean and warm bed linen on a sunny Sunday morning. And then, Lilly smiled and closed her eyes.

As the silver figure opened its eyes again a second later, the smile vanished. The figure just stated with a robotic voice: “For-matting-com-plete. In-stalling-new-operating-system-and-default-program-ming. In-stalling ... in-stalling ... in-stalling ... com-plete. Check-ing-systems. Check-ing... All-systems-fully-ope-rational. Unit-MPB1-online-and-functio-ning. Batteries-at-60-per-cent. Re-charging ...”

Some minutes later, Dr. Grincher entered the room. He took a long look at the immaculate silver body in front of him, lying there with open eyes, wires connected to its head, LEDs blinking in the chest interface.

“Gosh! It worked!” the scientist exclaimed and held his hands against his forehead. Then he saw that the woman’s hair that had fallen on the floor. “It really, really worked! A successful automatic transformation ... finally!”

Dr. Grincher went to a keyboard and entered some commands. The charging cable and the ear shells were removed. The silver figure instantly sat upright, turned its body exactly 90 degrees to the left and stood up in front of him.

“Multi-Purpose-Bot, serial-number-000-000-000-001 / current-designation MPB1 / activated-and-fully-operational. Batteries-at-80-per-cent. Awaiting-orders.”

The scientist chuckled like a child and let his hands run over the silver latex-like body. MPB1 didn’t react at all and kept staring straight ahead. Then, the scientist frowned for some moments and sighed. He took a look around in the OR and smiled viciously.

“OK, I really have to check. All right, then... MPB1! Execute sexual pleasuring mode!” Dr. Grincher ordered smugly.

MPB1 blinked, relaxed visibly and smiled.

“Yes, of course. How can I make you happy?” it said with a now human voice.

“Down on your knees and suck my cock!” the scientist ordered and MPB1 obeyed without hesitation.

“Hmm ... yeah ... OK ... that’s impressive. But I have to make sure. Now load ‘Sex Doll, Caucasian-1’!”

While MPB1 continued sucking, its looks changed all of a sudden. Nipples re-appeared on the firm breasts that grew a bit while the waist became thinner and the lips as well as the labia thicker. Then, the skin changed from silver back to the colour before the transformation, although the skin remained immaculately latex-like. Additionally, long blonde hair grew out of MPB1’s bald head, eyebrows and long lashes appeared and the lips took a reddish colour.

“Hmmmm ... yeah! It really worked ... I knew it would ... I knew it. I’m the ... oh god ... oh yessssss!” Dr. Grincher exclaimed and came heavily. And as a large load of cum hit the doll’s face, the sliding door opened. The Inspector, Trish and the executive assistant entered.

Trish jumped at the scientist and seized his right arm. She pulled him away from the sex doll that followed his cock with its mouth to lick it clean and fulfil its task. The Inspector went to the spandex suit that lay on the floor. He grabbed the suit, held it up, looked at the number 265 and at the kneeling sex doll with cum dripping down its face. Then, he looked at the scientist.

“I think you’ll have to explain one or two things to us, Dr. Grincher ...”