The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Seven — Dr. Grincher

„Lilly?! Lilly, is this you. Are you OK?” the Inspector asked, went over to the kneeling sex doll, grabbed it gently by its cheeks and tried to establish eye contact. “Lilly! Come on!”

„Can-not-compute! Please define ‘Lilly’!” the sex doll stated, stood up on tiptoe and looked at the Inspector with blank eyes. It then looked calmly at Trish, the assistant and back at the police badge on the Inspector’s belt. Before its inner eye, several notes appeared in green letters: ‘police operation detected—stopping all current tasks—going to default mode—initiating identification and co-operation’.

“Multi-Purpose-Bot, serial-number-000-000-000-001, current-designation-MPB1. How-can-this-unit-co-operate? Awaiting-input,” the sex doll said with a robotic voice while its hair withdrew back into its head, its skin changed back to satin-finished silver and its body lost all of the sexually related features. The cum however continued dripping down its face and on its breasts.

The Inspector and Trish couldn’t believe their eyes. Miss Masters took the spandex suit from the Inspector and wiped the cum off MPB1’s body. Then, she put the suit away and struck out to hit Dr. Grincher in the face.

“You bastard!” she scoffed. “Transforming Lilly now and Laura tomorrow to get hold of the company?!”

“No! I ... No!” Dr. Grincher stuttered and put his cock back into his pants with one hand. “I had no idea. There was a test scheduled, death row inmate, a female volunteer. OK, she was supposed to be transformed to something else ... but I was so flabbergasted that it had worked ... I just wanted to test it ... thoroughly ... in my special way...”

As the other still looked at him sceptically, he sighed and cleared his throat, “But I did not know this was Lilly!”

„Don’t believe him, Inspector! There’s a clause in the company agreement. If a co-owner and his inheritors drop out because of death or imprisonment, their shares will proportionally be distributed among the remaining owners,” the assistant explained and then shouted at Dr. Grincher, “And that is your plan! Killing the CEO, getting rid of his daughters, taking over the firm and continuing your chamber of horrors!”

“Oh stop planting this on me, Melissa! You just can’t accept that my research is the best thing that’s ever happened to this company!” Dr. Grincher shouted back.

The Inspector looked at Trish who still kept the scientist in check but did this rather inattentively because she marvelled at the yet feminine robot in front of her and admired its immaculate looks. He went over to Trish and nodded towards the assistant, “Please, Trish, could you take care of Miss Masters? I’ll have a chat with the Doc.”

As Trish left together with the still agitated assistant, the Inspector stood next to the scientist. Both of them scrutinized the silver figure. The Inspector then cleared his throat.

“Uhm, Dr. Grincher. Don’t get me wrong here, Sir. But what Miss Masters just said is quite a motive. And as it seems right here right now, you happen to have the means to actually carry out that plan.”

“Isn’t she beautiful? I mean, Lilly was a nice girl and I would never harm her. But look at her now,” Dr. Grincher still marvelled at MPB1. “She is perfect. Less individualistic, OK. But now flawless and capable of things you cannot imagine. Nevertheless I would undo everything at once to bring Lilly back. But the conversion, at least the physical part, is final.”

“I understand, Doc,” the Inspector patted the scientist’s shoulder.

“No, Inspector, I’m sure you can’t understand,” Dr. Grincher said in the familiar snobbish way, produced a flask from his pocket and opened it. “But you seem to be a reasonable man. Let’s have a drink first and then check our computer systems. Every activity must be in the logfiles. But don’t confiscate MPB1. My research is vital. I haven’t left this building once in the last few months. And this the breakthrough!”

Some minutes later, MPB1 stood in a built-in cabinet. Thick metal locking bars came out of the wall and held her in a perfectly fitting mould. One of the bars covered the interface in MPB1’s chest and connected to it so that the batteries were charged.

“Starting-hibernation-mode,” the robot said, closed its eyes and its head dropped two inches backwards into the mould. The scientist shut the cabinet’s glass door, locked it with a key card and handed it over to the Inspector.

“As discussed ... I keep the bot, you keep the key?! You do your job, I do mine,” Dr. Grincher said and the Inspector nodded.

“But please don’t leave your quarters until Laura’s arrival and the reading of the will tomorrow. And I have to assign a police officer to guard you.”

“I understand,” the scientist nodded and both men left the OR. “But first let me have a look at the real conversion test.”

As they entered the other OR, the Inspector frowned for a second as he was greeted by a man wearing a uniform.

“Hey Frank, nice to see you,” the man said

“Commissioner? I did not expect you here,” the Inspector said and shook hands.

“Oh, I’m here to supervise this conversion procedure as the Ministry of the Interior is head of this project. Dr. Grincher and his team are confident that this will be the breakthrough,” the Police Commissioner said and then lowered his voice.

“I’m absolutely sure it will be. And he has to wait outside!” Dr. Grincher interrupted in his usual harsh manner. “You don’t have to listen to what is said here. But you’ll have a very good look at me through that glass door.”

The Commissioner agreed with the scientist. As the Inspector left the OR, a woman in her mid-forties entered it and took off the hospital gown. She lay down in the chair completely naked. Dr. Grincher discussed intensely with his assistants and the Commissioner and pointed at the Inspector and in the direction of the other OR. As Dr. Grincher became more and more agitated, the assistants just shrugged their shoulders. Then, the Commissioner called everybody to order and talked to the woman for a moment. She nodded and was given a form to attach her signature.

The Commissioner stepped aside and the chair’s metal cuffs closed around the woman’s wrists and ankles. She started to breathe rapidly as the robotic arms performed the same things that had been done to Lilly. But unlike Lilly, the woman just lay there and did not fight against the cuffs.

Some minutes later, the conversion process was well advanced and reached the woman’s outer appearance. Her skin also changed to an immaculate latex-like coating, her numerous tattoos and scars vanished within seconds. Her hair fell out, her facial features changed to a trivial statuesque face and her ears disappeared as well as her vagina and her nipples. Finally, her skin did not turn to silver but to a matt and very dark blue.

“Why are they continuing this?” Trish asked as she joined the Inspector again. “This just isn’t right! Brainwashing employees is one bad thing ... but now they’re converting people into robots.”

“Calm down, Trish. And please ask Sergeant Miller to join us here,” the Inspector said soothingly and handed his mobile phone over to Trish who still wore nothing but the white spandex suit and sneakers. But Trish only rolled her eyes.

“Frank! We have to arrest them, especially that Grincher scumbag! First I suspected that wheelchair guy, hacking into the system, trying to destroy the company because his career went kaput... But it’s Grincher! Motive, means and opportunity! What do you need more, Frank?”

“Trish! Calm down. Everything’s OK. We’re doing our job and the Doc is doing his. We have to wait and see,” the Inspector tried to soothe his hyped-up colleague.

“What!?” Trish protested. “OK ... has he done something to you in that OR when I was away? Has he threatened you? Frank!”

“Settle down, Trish. While you can’t take your eyes off other women, I have everything under control... And now call Sergeant Miller!” the Inspector barked at her.

“Yes, Sir!” Trish said stroppily and looked at the Inspector for a moment. She was frustrated. Was he mad at her because of her inattentiveness in the OR? Was he just jealous because she dated Jenny and not him? Or was the scientist behind the Inspector’s appeasing behaviour? Then, she sighed and shook her head.

The Inspector took a long look at Trish’s athletic body as she walked some feet away but then continued watching the procedure. The dark blue figure had been put on its feet, hoses and wires had been removed. Her breasts had almost vanished while her body had become more muscular. The robotic arms provided it with black heavy knee-high boots, long sturdy gloves, and armoured plating (for thighs, crotch, waist, breast, back and shoulders) that were screwed directly to the body.

“Well, I’m just saying. That’s not right,” Trish repeated as she returned. She again thought about arresting everybody. But as the Commissioner stepped into Trish’s field of vision and attached a police badge to the interface in the now armoured robot’s chest, her jaw dropped and she just continued watching.

Dr. Grincher pressed a button on a remote control and the figure came to life. It had been provided with a tight black helmet with a retractable and now open visor. The helmet was illuminated with blue and red LEDs. The drone stood at attention and saluted the Commissioner. Everyone in the OR clapped their hands and looked closely at the fully armoured policewoman. The door opened.

“... and research has shown that retaining facial features helps to command the respect of the addressed citizen. But now just see for yourself that it is indeed bulletproof and what it is capable of. My assistants will conduct some tests ... and have all the fun while I’ll be staying in my quarters as your Inspector wants me to,” Dr. Grincher said to the Commissioner as everyone left the OR following the policebot.

The policebot scanned the Inspector and Sergeant Miller who had already joined them. Before its inner eye, the badges at their belts were highlighted. The words ‘fellow police officers—no action required’ appeared.

“Inspector. Sergeant Miller,” the policebot stated and then looked closely at Trish who didn’t wear her badge. It scanned Trish’s spandex-clad body and Trish’s face for several seconds and searched its database simultaneously. Pictures of women similar to Trish appeared for only a split of a second. Finally, a picture of Trish and the words ‘Detective Sergeant Patricia O’Cully—no action required’ flashed in its field of vision.

“Sergeant O’Cully,” the policebot stated calmly, closed its visor and walked along the corridor. The Commissioner and the other scientists followed it while Dr. Grincher sighed towards the Inspector who pointed at Sergeant Miller.

“Keep a close eye on him and don’t let him trick you, Ray! Others have already fallen for him,” Trish said to her colleague after he had been briefed.

Sergeant Miller and the scientist entered Dr. Grincher’s private quarters. It was just one large hall-like room with alloy-plated walls and a black mirror-finish floor. The room was equipped with few but very modern furniture. In one corner there was an open bathroom area and next to it a large bed. A leather couch, two matching armchairs and a large desk stood in the middle of the room.

“Very nice,” Sergeant Miller said and then frowned. “But what bothered me out there is that you made a police officer out of a felon. Isn’t that like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse?”

“No, Sergeant. Her memories and personality were erased completely. It’s like formatting your PC’s hard drive. So don’t worry.”

“And what does she gain from that? In the end she’s kind of dead either way.”

“Well ... potential dishonourable discharges and RICO measures are revoked and the next of kin receive compensation money. So she’s doing it just for them,” Dr. Grincher explained, went to the desk and offered the Sergeant a glass of scotch. But the Sergeant just sat down in an armchair in front of the desk and looked at pictures of silver figures that lay under the transparent desk pad.

“Unfortunate outcomes of prior experiments. I keep them here to remind me of doing better next time. And today we did,” the scientist explained triumphantly and raised his glass.

“I hope Sergeant O’Cully won’t be an unfortunate outcome. Can her implant be removed?”

“Yes, the WEP hardware can normally be removed without any damages. But it’d be a pity. She’s so ... refreshingly feisty. I’d made her a generous offer to stay here as my personal drone assistant. But speaking of my assistant... Coffee?” he added and pressed a button on the intercom. “Rebecca, please bring two cups of coffee!”

Some moments later, a hidden door in one of the walls opened and a young woman entered. She wore a dark business suit with a white shirt and big glasses. Her blonde hair was made up into a strict pony tail. She carried a tray with two cups of coffee, sugar and milk. As she went past the Sergeant and put the tray on the desk, he could see from the controller in her neck that she was also a WEP drone.

“Thanks, but not for me,” the Sergeant said politely and smiled at the woman.

“Oh come on, Sergeant! Do you really think that I’m trying to poison you? Here, I’ll drink from both cups to show you that there is nothing awkward with that coffee,” Dr. Grincher chuckled and took a sip from each cup. Sergeant Miller rolled his eyes, took a cup and looked at the woman.

“And you are the Doctor’s assistant?”

“Yes, drone 820. But you can call me Rebecca. In case you need any information, please ask. I will be happy to assist with your investigation, Sergeant,” the drone said in a gentle yet frosty way.

“Yes, and if you like, she’ll even suck your cock!” Dr. Grincher laughed out loud.

“That is not part of my work task, Dr. Grincher,” 820 said stiffly and re-positioned her glasses.

The scientist just chuckled and pressed a button on a remote control. Instantly, one of the LEDs in 820’s neck started to blink rapidly.

“Ending official assistant mode, entering extended personal assistant mode,” the woman said calmly and closed her eyes for a second. As she opened them again, she looked at the men and smiled perkily. Her previous tightness vanished.

“I’m serious. She will suck your cock, Sergeant. She’s my assistant in every way,” Dr. Grincher repeated and looked at the young woman. But this time, the woman continued smiling and nodded.

“Oh, I don’t think that’s necessary, Rebecca,” Sergeant Miller said politely.

“Please, Sergeant,” 820 said, put her glasses on the desk and sat down on the chair’s armrest right next to him. “Just call me Becky.”

“Why isn’t she wearing a spandex catsuit like the other drones?” the Sergeant asked.

“She holds meetings and visits investors. The drone suit would be quite a distraction. But I can dress her like I please. Uhm, Becky! Would you please get dressed appropriately? You know how much I love to see you in a dress.”

“Oh yes, Dr. Grincher, of course,” 820 nodded and went to a hidden wall closet. She opened it and undressed completely, put her regular clothes in the closet and produced a dress and some accessories from it. Both men watched her attentively.

820 put a wet-look spandex mini dress on. It was black, had no arms and a plunging neckline. She didn’t put on any underwear. Her big round breasts were actually (made) that firm that she didn’t need a bra. As she tugged the dress in place and polished it, her nipples hardened so that they nearly pierced the dress’ shiny fabric. 820 then put on a pair of black four-inch high heels and freed her ponytail so that her thick long blonde hair fell gently on her shoulders.

The woman walked back to the men with her heels again clicking loudly on the hard floor. She took position in front of the Sergeant and presented herself. She moistened her glossy lips, inhaled deeply and let her fingers slide along her perfect body.

“Very good, Becky. You look perfectly sexy, as always,” the scientist said and even the Sergeant clapped his hands. “But as the Sergeant is not really into a fine blow-job today, I’d like you to place yourself in the cunt presenter.”

“The what?” the Sergeant’s asked not believing what he’d just heard.

But 820 just nodded, went to another hidden closet, opened it and a strange kind of seat went out of the wall. It was quite narrow and six metal arms came out of its base. 820 sat down and locked her ankles and knees in metal cuffs connected to four of the arms. She pulled her shiny dress up to her waist, lay down on her back and put two belts over her waist and her chest. Then, she put another belt over her forehead and finally both her hands into the remaining two metal cuffs right next to the narrow seat.

“Gosh! She really likes that! So the drones’ work tasks can be changed that easily? Without any limitations?” the Sergeant asked as both men walked over to waiting 820.

“I know what you’re implying. The Inspector already asked something like that. Of course they can. But it can’t be done secretly. Every change is recorded in the drone’s logfiles.”

“But when all of this is recorded ... what’s the management think of that?” the Sergeant pointed at 820.

“Well, maybe that’s why Miss Masters despises me. But I’m still a co-owner and business has flourished because of my research, because of my inventions. And so the CEO indulged many of my ... special requirements. But enough about that boring stuff, let’s have some fun!”

He produced the remote control and pressed a button. Instantly, the gadgetry that held 820 came to life. The seat was pushed upwards at the front end and lowered at the end where it held 820’s head. The belts tightened pressed her body to the seat. Her head was pulled back so that she had to open her mouth. The metal cuffs that held her ankles and knees withdrew so that her legs were folded and then turned upwards so that her knees touched her shoulders and her naked pussy and anus were easily accessible for everyone standing in front of her.

820 remained totally calm being used to the procedure. As Sergeant Miller just shook his head, the scientist smiled and lowered his pants so that his erect cock lunged out.

“Well, Sergeant. I am trapped by my research in this building for months now. And whenever I need to relax, Becky is ready for me. I can even order her in advance and then fuck her quickly during a lunch break for example. Oh ... Becky, please moisten your pussy,” Dr. Grincher said with a gentle voice. The Sergeant’s jaw dropped again as he witnessed how 820’s dry vagina turned to dripping wet in just a few seconds.

“Oh yes!” Dr. Grincher exclaimed and thrust his cock into his assistant fucking her hastily. “Come on, Sergeant, I know you’d like to put your cock in her mouth. Go ahead. She will instantly start sucking it!”

“That’s disgusting ... but also wicked, I must admit,” the Sergeant said. A big bulge was clearly visible in his crotch. He felt aroused and rubbed his cock against his pants.

“Oh, Sergeant, I knew that this would crack you. There’s nobody who hasn’t fallen for this gadget. Come on, try her out!”

“So what!?” the Sergeant said, urged on by 820’s bouncing breasts, her own joy being fucked and the aphrodisiac that had been put in both coffee cups. He pulled down his pants, took the scientist’s position and thrust his cock into 820’s wet pussy.

“Oh yes ... Sergeant ... yeah ... please fuck me! Fuck me harder, Sergeant! Please!” 820 begged gasping for air.

As the Sergeant came and pumped his semen into 820’s pussy, Dr. Grincher stepped behind him. He pulled the Sergeant’s head back and emptied a small phial into his pharynx. Sergeant Miller couldn’t help but to swallow it. He wanted to scream but instantly grew silent. He let his arms slide next to his body and looked straight ahead. His cock was still throbbing inside 820’s pussy.

“Always reliable temporary controllers ... and so easy to apply,” the scientist mumbled and then released 820 from the machinery. “And you did very well too, Becky!”

820 pulled her pussy off the Sergeant’s cock, stood up and pulled her dress back down.

“Please clean the Sergeant’s penis, Becky!” Dr. Grincher ordered, produced his smartphone from his pocket and typed in some commands.

820 got down on her knees and thoroughly cleaned the cock with her tongue. While she did that, white drops of cum dripped out of her pussy and on the black shiny floor between her knees. Some moments later, she closed the Sergeant’s pants.

“And the floor!” Dr. Grincher ordered and 820 moved a bit backwards and licked the cum off the floor. As she had finished that task as well, she licked her lips with pleasure and sat on the desk’s edge. The scientist pressed enter on his smartphone. The Sergeant blinked several times and behaved quite normal again.

“Everything OK, Sergeant?” the scientist asked.

“Oh yes. Thank you. And thank you for allowing me to let off some steam,” Sergeant Miller said and went back to the armchair.

“Sergeant, why are you here?” the scientist asked.

“I have to make sure that you don’t leave this room. I shall gather information from you. And you’re not supposed to talk to anyone without me listening.”

“All right. And until now you’ve done a great job, Sergeant. But as Becky and I have done a favour to you, don’t you think that you could do us a favour?”

No one could see the tiny controller inside the Sergeant, how it had connected to his body and now stimulated his obedience. Sergeant Miller nodded.

“Fine! So Sergeant, I would like you to stay in this room and have a great time together with Becky. Maybe you feel the urge to eat her pussy in return. Maybe you like to fuck again or prefer a blowjob. No problem. And I ... I will just pop around the lab ... just for a few hours. And when you wake up, everything will be fine. I’ll be back and you won’t remember anything unusual. Nobody will be harmed. Do you think you could that?”

The Sergeant looked at 820’s sexy body in that hot dress. Then, he looked back at the scientist, “Everything will be fine. Nobody will be harmed.”

“Very good. Oh, and if someone should knock, don’t worry. Just stall them for a second and Becky will call me so that I’ll be back in no time,” Dr. Grincher said, put his phone on the desk and then turned towards 820.

“Have some fun with him. Keep him busy for some hours. When he’s asleep, deactivate the Bluetooth controller so that it will be destroyed by his digestion. Then call me, put your business outfit back on and change back to basic assistant mode,” he whispered into her ear, gave her a kiss and went through a hidden door in one of the walls.

Sergeant Miller smiled absent-mindedly and looked at 820. She still savoured her master’s kiss and smiled. Then, she poured both of them a glass of scotch and handed one over to the Sergeant. She winked at him and bit on her bottom lip.