The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter Nine — Trish & Frank

Later that evening, the Inspector sat down on his couch. He drank from his glass of water and thought about the next day and the security concept for Laura’s transport from the airport. As he took another sip, the doorbell rang. The Inspector got up and opened the door.

Trish went to the living-room. She wore a high-necked coat and high-heeled leather boots. She sighed shyly but then inhaled deeply and said, “Don’t get me wrong. This ... well, this might seem strange. I ... I just came here to say I’m sorry for freaking out in front of the OR. I’m just so impatient. And that whole day was a mess anyway. I’m mostly sorry for my inattention. This morning, I left Lilly in the lurch because my spandex suit distracted me. And in that OR ... inattentive again ... I had only eyes for that silver figure. And maybe I could have caught the wheelchair before it went off the ramp if I had suppressed the suit’s caresses. But ... well, this has a reason. I indulge a certain passion...”

Trish then unbuttoned her coat and let it fall on the floor revealing her body being clad in a shiny latex catsuit. The metallic-purple rubber encased her firm athletic body tightly and reflected the room’s illumination.

“I ... I crave tight and shiny clothes. They arouse me ... very much. And I like other people wearing them—no matter whether it’s a man or a woman. I know that’s no excuse for my inattention. But I just wanted you to know, Frank,” Trish went on.

“Thank you very much,” the Inspector said and closed the door. He put the box, that had just been delivered by a police officer, on the table in front of his couch. He got some of the files out of the box and spread them on the table.

“Oh fuck!” Trish scoffed. “That’s so pathetic! And it’s a bad idea!”

She got the coat up from the floor and threw herself on her leather couch that welcomed her latex-clad body with a soothing creaking sound. Trish unzipped the boots, threw them on the floor and put her feet on the couch’s armrest.

She inhaled deeply and had second thoughts about telling her little secret to the Inspector. Although he’d been too reluctant on making an arrest today, he was still her partner and she wanted to be as candid as she could to do a better job ... and maybe to get to know him better, even privately. But maybe this was a bridge too far. Trish sighed as she thought about Jenny and shook her head. She really liked her as well. They had talked on the phone earlier and it seemed as if Jenny really had a crush on her.

Meanwhile, Trish’s hands went along her breasts and her latex-clad hips. She exhaled deeply and imagined what it would be like to be intimate with Jenny, touching her body in that turquoise spandex suit. But then, she more and more thought what it would be like with the Inspector ... with Frank. What it would be like to be touched by him wearing her catsuit. Her hands went back to her rubberized breasts and nipples. She imagined the Inspector welcoming her to his apartment, taking off her coat, revealing her shiny sexy secret, hugging and kissing her at once.

One of her hands still caressed her firm breasts as the other one slowly opened her crotch zipper and put her index finger on her moist clit. Trish inhaled deeply and moaned as she fingered herself and imagined being grabbed by the Inspector and put on his dining table. She shivered all over as she then pictured the Inspector fucking her brains out with her face pressed onto the tabletop.

“Oh yes ... yes, Frank! I want to feel your cock inside of me ... Yes! Oh yes, Frank! Fuck me! Oh ... let me be your latex fucktoy .... Frank! Yeeeeeeeeeees!!” she screamed out loud and came heavily still lying on her couch and fingering herself. Her body shivered all over. It took several minutes until she could think clearly again.

She got up and put the coat back into the cabinet. As she came back into the living-room, she spotted the white spandex suit she had worn the whole day. Trish put one hand on the implant in her neck, sighed and shook her head. It had to be removed right after Laura’s safe arrival. She didn’t want to be part of that brainwashing industry. However, she liked the spandex suit and its special feel. And so she decided to take a shower and then put the white suit back on to sleep in it.

About an hour later, only minutes after she had fallen asleep, the doorbell rang. Trish woke up and went to the door without bothering about her spandex outfit. She wondered who that might be. Maybe Jenny? Frank? But as she opened the door and looked at the late visitor, her jaw dropped: “Lilly?”

The Inspector sighed loudly as he went through the commercial register documents, the medical and autopsy reports and plenty of data and video printouts. He leaned back, now took a sip of red wine and sorted through all the information before his inner eye. He also reviewed what had happened that day and the day before.

He thought about Nora with her antipathy to the CEO and the possibilities provided by her position ... about Miss Masters bearing an open hatred towards Dr. Grincher ... about Dr. Grincher who had the means and who might benefit from the extinction of the CEO’s family ... about Laura who would inherit everything in the end if she survived ... and about the geeky ringleader who fought or at least was forced to fight against the WEP but was only a patsy used to cover the tracks. As everything added up, the Inspector smiled in relief and drank the rest of the wine.

Then, his thoughts got carried away. He thought about Trish and remembered that tight suit she had worn the whole day. He liked her very much, he really cared about her. She was a bit impulsive and way too impatient, but she was smart and had great potential. And those clothes looked absolutely fantastic on her. The Inspector savoured Trish’s picture in his mind. He also felt an erection growing in his pants thinking of her. He closed his eyes and smiled. But some moments later, his tiredness was too heavy and finally he fell asleep.

“What are you doing here?” Trish asked totally flabbergasted. “And how ... I .. I thought, well ... in the OR you ...”

“Shhhh!” Lilly put her stretched out index finger over her lips and entered the apartment. She went into the living-room and took a look around. Still puzzled Trish closed the door and joined her. She took a closer look at Lilly who again wore her white spandex suit with her drone number. Both spandex-clad women stood there for some moments looking at each other and not uttering a single word.

“How is that possible? We thought you were ... somehow ... dead,” Trish tried to break the silence while still feasting her eyes on Lilly’s shiny body.

But Lilly didn’t answer. She just stepped forward, hugged Trish and gave her a long passionate kiss. Trish didn’t really understand what was happening. But she felt Lilly’s sleek body and especially her spandex-clad breasts touching her body. Trish stopped thinking and returned the kiss. She let her hands slide over Lilly’s spandex-clad back. The feel of her own suit and touching Lilly’s suit worked like a spell on her. And so she caressed Lilly’s body, grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and actually made out with her. This was too good to be true, just like an intense dream...