The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pablo’s Revenge Part II

Julia’s screams were heard by the security detail who found her collapsed on the veranda and in tears. When they tried to take the pictures from her, she refused, holding her shame close to her chest. The envelope confirmed her worst nightmares that both her daughter and her husband had fallen into the hands of the devil himself. The pictures of her innocent Maria riding the hard cock of her own father convinced her that God had abandoned her family. It was almost to much to fathom.

Her mind could not rationalize the depravity she saw on the pictures. What would drive them to do this? What had Pablo done to them? How had they fallen into his clutches? The security detail called Julia’s family physician who arrived and administered a mild sedative to help her rest. As he left, he mentioned that he would be sending an ambulance to move Julia to a rehabilitation facility where she could recuperate from the shock her system experienced.

What the security detail did not know is the family physician was now under Pablo’s thumb. Earlier in the week, his men kidnapped the doctor’s wife insuring the doctor’s cooperation. When the ambulance arrived a few hours later, the detail let it pass through the security gates without question.

The ambulance attendants went into the residence; two were male and two were female. Anyone looking closely would have noticed that the two females bore a close resemblance to Marisol and Amanda, the missing agents. The attendants entered the villa and quickly had Julia secured to the gurney. As they were leaving the house, Julia looked up and in her haze called out “Amanda,” but no one heard her. In 10 minutes it was over and as the ambulance departed the residence, a call was made to Pablo. “The deputy commissioner’s wife is on her way.” Pablo smiled, sipped his beer and lit another cigar.

In the back of the ambulance, Julia, although sedated, knew something was wrong. Her attempts to struggle were useless as she was tightly secured. Watching her struggle, one of the technicians prepared a drug cocktail whispering in her ear, “it is never to early to start your treatment.” With that, he emptied a syringe into her arm and Julia’s world exploded in colors and then blackness.

When Julia awoke, she was in one of Pablo’s facilities. She tried to move but found she was secured to the bed. Noticing movement, one of the technicians, told Julia to rest as she had been through quite an ordeal. Trying to remember, she drew a blank. Her mind was confused about what happened and she had no idea that the drugs flowing from the IV were designed to keep her that way. As she looked around, a staff member told her, “relax, you are in a hospital and we will take good care of you.” Unfortunately, they forgot to add it was Pablo’s private facility.

Upstairs in an office, Pablo thought of how he could complete his revenge. When he was finished, the deputy commissioner and his entire family would be in ruin and a high profile example of what happens when you go against him. Plus, Julia was a former federal agent, so he had zero sympathy for the woman. When his medical staff talked about erasing her memories and replacing them with others, it caught his attention. Julia turned into anything he desired had an certain appeal. Julia with an alternative lifetime of memories was even better. With a nod, his team went to work.

As Julia rested under the influence of the drug cocktail, electrodes were placed on her head, ear buds in her ears, and a visor over her eyes. Slowly and very deliberately, her memories of her past life were erased and replaced with false images and thoughts. She would no longer remember being a federal agent, being married to her husband or having a daughter named Maria.

Maria’s new past, now being implanted slowly, had her as a high class escort and friend of Pablo and the cartel who not only serviced high rollers, but occasionally took place in their punishment of opponents. Embedded in her personality were some sharp fetishes that could be triggered by a few words or images.

While her memories were being rearranged, the physical stature was altered. Pablo’s plastic surgeons did a remarkable job taking years from her body. Her breasts were lifted and firmed, her hips became more sharply and she was toned all over. As a final touch, they used experimental nano technology to increase the sensitivity of her nipples, clit and ass. Her sexual responses were enhanced to the point that she would be in an almost constant state of sexual arousal.

Slowly, light filtered into Julia’s eyes and she met the morning with a moan. “Morning already?” Julia woke knowing exactly where she was, Pablo’s villa. She put her head back on her pillow and thought of last night. The false memories of the evening were so real. She remembered dinner with Pablo and how he had touched her exposed shoulders on the veranda. As she lay there, Julia, recalled the slow seduction and how they had ended up in Pablo’s bed where he drove her to orgasm after orgasm with his skilled love making. Most of all, she remembered him fucking her ass for the first time.....“just like a virgin,” he whispered. The feeling of his cock entering her that way caused her to explode.

As these thoughts flowed through Julia’s mind, her fingers moved down inside her thighs and without any conscious thought, she started stroking herself. The doctor’s work enhancing the sensitivity of her clit was perfect and it did not take long for Julia to reach the edge of orgasm only to plunge into that pleasurable abyss when she thought of Pablo fucking her ass for the first time. As she came hard, she called out his name.

Unknown to Julia, all of this was being watched by Pablo and his technicians. He smiled and was satisfied with Julia’s progress. “From wife of the Deputy Commissioner, to an escort serving me, what a remarkable transformation.” As they watched, Julia got out of bed and headed for the shower. Pablo admired the work his team had done. He almost felt his cock stir and he whistled softly, “that is one sexy woman, and she is all mine.”

Julia looked at herself in the mirror admiring what she saw. Her hands went instinctively to her breasts where she brushed her nipples sending a shot of erotic pleasure through her body. Brushes, became strokes, which became pinches as her erotic dance continued in front of the mirror. As she watched her hands play with her body, Julia became increasingly aroused until she erupted in orgasm number two of the young morning. Self pleasure, drilled into her as a sin by the church at a young age, was now something she indulged in on a whim.

Dressing in a pair of tight pants and a sheer blouse, she joined Pablo on the veranda. “You look lovely my dear,” he commented.

“How could I not given all the attention you paid me last night,” Julia replied. Pablo smiled as the false memories had clearly taken hold. Over breakfast he told her that he had recently acquired a Deputy Commissioner and his daughter. Pablo showed Julia the depraved pictures that earlier sent her screaming in a fit of rage, but now she only smiled and he could see her nipples hardening under her blouse. “I may need some of your skills on these two,” he laughed, " they need to experience a true Domme at her best, and you my dear are the best.” Julia felt a gush of wetness explode in her pussy at the thought of training Pablo’s acquisitions.

“Seriously”, he asked, “would you be interested in helping train these two?” Looking around and then directly at her, “it is time that people learned not to mess with me or my business, they are to remain a public example of what happens to those who cross me.” Julia, seeing how serious he had become only whispered, “Pablo, you know that I would never cross you.” Hearing those words make Pablo chuckle out loud.

Pablo had Maria and her father brought into the room. Both were naked and embarrassed. Upon seeing Julia, both cried out to her, but their reactions did not phase her at all. “How dare you talk to me like you know me, both of you are nothing to me except amusement.” With that, she ordered an attendant to bring in two chastity devices. Maria’s father’s device locked his cock in a cage with a sounding tube inserted down his penis. Any arousal on his part would be immediately painful. Additionally, Julia walked around him and ordered an anal plug slipped into his ass.

Maria looked on with horror at what her mother was doing to her father. She could not fathom why she was acting this way. Then Julia turned to her. “So, my dear, I have been told that you are like a little slut and like to fuck your own father, well, this device will keep you away from that temptation.” With that, Maria was encased in her own device that had both a dildo penetrating her pussy and a plug deep in her ass. It was locked in place and any movement would stimulate the young woman. She tried to call out “mom,” but was slapped violently when uttering the words.

With that, the two captives were paraded out of the room wearing their new devices. Each step that the Deputy Commissioner took was agony. Each step his beautiful daughter took provided her pleasure as both the dildo and plug moved in their respective holes. Her frustration would come when she was unable to find release. Maria’s food and drink still contained the drugs that kept her in a constant state of arousal and need. Julia knew just how to exploit that weakness.

Under Julia’s direction, father and daughter were hung from chains in the ceiling facing each other. With their arms pulled tight over their heads and their legs wide apart, they could not move and were just forced to look at the torment the other was receiving. Both were given injections flooding their system with desires and need. They each could see arousal in the other’s eyes. Both had nipple clamps and those clamps were wired to a transformer that sent a constant stream of pleasurable stimulations the breasts of each prisoner. Additional wires connected to each anal plug, so both father and daughter were under constant sensory assault. Once satisfied with her work, Julia left the room, leaving the captives alone each only hearing the other’s moans.

When she went to bed that evening, Julia was administered a mild sedative and again had ear buds and a electrodes attached. As she slept, her programming was deepened as were her fetishes. Her memories were reinforced as was her attachment to Pablo. Before long, if not already, he would be the center of her universe.

The guards observing the video feed from the chamber holding Maria and her father had quite a night watching “the show”—as the called it. Maria’s stimulation kept her right on the edge of orgasm. Every time she drew close, the sensors would slow the stimulation which led to a continual ebb and flow of sensory assault. Maria was hyper-stimulated and the juices from her pussy had already dripped down the soft skin of her inner thighs. Her father was in worse shape. The stimulation caused an erection which was incredibly painful given the sounding rod and penis cage. The plug in his ass stimulated his prostate and after the first 60 minutes, he was in a constant state of leakage. Maria’s father also begged for an orgasm that would deflate his cock and end his pain, but it was not about to come.

At 8 am the next morning, the door to the chamber opened in in walked Pablo and Julia. Pablo was dressed casually, but Julia was wearing black leather from her shoulders to her feet. She loved the feel of it against her skin. Looking at both captives, she smiled. “I see they enjoyed the night.” She motioned to the small pool of pussy juice under Maria and the puddle of cum that leaked from her father during the night. Neither achieved orgasm and they were both almost wild with desire. She could see it in their eyes and smell it in the air. They were ready.

Julia directed the technicians to lower Maria’s Father to the floor, where he collapsed in a pile. He was helped to his feet and led to a table where he was again bound, but to his relief, his cock was freed and the tube removed. The plug still remained in his ass and the slight current pulsing to it kept constant stimulation on his prostate. Once he was secured, Maria was lowered, freed from her chastity device, and moved to the table. While standing there, she was bent over slightly and another plug was slipped into her ass. It too had wires that again stimulated her ass and they were synchronized with her those tormenting her father. Maria’s hands were bound together and suspended from a pulley over the table. Before she understood what was happening, she was raised and then lowered on her father’s rigid cock. Given the wetness of her pussy, her weight pulled the cock into her body until it could go no further. Then Maria’s legs were locked into position.

“What a pretty picture,” Pablo commented as the photographer captured the moment when the three of them were in a single frame. Julia checked the nipple clamps on the pair, tightening them as appropriate and then signaled for the power to be turned on. Instantly, you could see the effect on Maria and her father. A combination of the drugs, the torment from the night before and the stimulation, soon had Maria grinding on her father’s cock. Julia, watching the debasement, felt herself getting wet as the leather rode lightly against her clit.

Neither Maria nor her dad could stop the technical team from injecting both as they moved together. “These new drugs,” Pablo said, " will make you both into the Energizer Bunny—you will keep going and going.”

Maria could not help herself. Despite knowing it was her father and wrong, she rode his cock harder and harder until she felt herself ready to explode. For his part, her father was helpless and could only lay there as his own daughter exploited his hardness. As he looked up at her bouncing breasts and lust filled face, he felt his cock swell and knew he was going to explode. “Daddy,” Maria cried as her orgasm swept through her body, her pussy clenched the invading cock, and her body quaked in ecstasy. “Maria, I am sorry,” her father cried as he fired rope after rope of potent white semen into her fertile body. “I am so sorry, I cannot help myself.”

Julia took great satisfaction when she saw the surprised look on her former family’s faces as the stimulation did not end. Instead the drugs in the injection they received kept them hard, wet and increasingly horny. As Julia watched, Maria continued to ride her father as one orgasm after another ripped through her body. She could not get off, she could not slip off the cock. Even when she tried to rest, it just drove her father’s cock deeper in her body. It was a cycle that went on for hours. Orgasm after orgasm, Maria screamed her father’s name and he in turn filled his daughter with his seed. All was captured on tape.

When Julia determined they could take no more, Maria was removed and transferred to her own table, secured and silenced with a ball gag. Both were then fitted with ear buds, electrodes and a helmet. The technical staff started IVs and drugs soon had them open to the programming their brain was receiving. Looking down at Maria’s beautiful body, Pablo commented " if she keeps up this behavior, she may have to explain how she got pregnant from her father.” Both he and Julia laughed at the remark and walked away. Julia whispered in Pablo’s ear that she needed some attention. He smacked her leather bound ass and commented “so do I.”

After having hard sex with Julia, Pablo met with his technical team. “The more I am around that woman, the more I appreciate your talents.” He continued, " she no longer remembers who she was in the past, this is now her reality.” He then instructed them to deepen Julia’s fetishes. He relished her being the tormentor of Maria and her father. “I’d like to keep this a family affair,” he laughed.

As Maria woke up, tears rolled down her face. They were allowing the memories of her behavior to flood back into her head. It was all part of her conditioning. The same was happening to the Deputy Commissioner. Maria felt deep shame knowing she carried her father’s seed deep in her body. For his part, her father could not even fathom why Julia acted the way she did or why he was unable to resist his daughter’s sexy charms. For the first time in awhile, he too cried knowing God had abandoned him and his family.

That night, Maria had disturbing dreams. She saw herself dressed in black shiny latex, worshipping at the feet of a goddess while being continually fucked by her own father. She woke up as in a nightmare and found herself naked, aroused with her fingers massaging an engorged clit. She cried out in vain knowing that she was losing her mind. How could something so perverted be turning her on? Her father had similar dreams where he was reduced to a latex clad submissive worshipping a beautiful goddess. When he looked up in his dream, he saw the goddess—Julia—who demanded that he continue to fuck poor Maria. Like his daughter, he awoke in a rush from this nightmare only to find himself stroking his cock and moments from orgasm. Neither understood these dreams would never go away as they were being continually programmed by Pablo and his team.

In the morning, Maria was taken from her room, showered, shaved smooth, and her body covered with talcum powder. As in her dream, she was then covered from head to toe in a black, glossy, latex body suit with both pussy and nipple cutouts. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was transformed into the Maria of her dreams. The latex left nothing to the imagination and psychologically, it turned Maria on even more. She could almost feel her juices start to flow. Her nipples stood at attention. To her dismay, she was not allowed to touch. When satisfied with her look, Maria was taken to the veranda.

As Julia and Pablo watched Maria approach, they both smiled. Gone was the innocent young virgin captured a few weeks ago. Before them, was a sexual object, unsure of her position in life. Julia reached down and selected a glass of juice handing it to Maria with the command “drink.” Maria did not hesitate, quickly draining the glass. Of course, the juice was doctored with Pablo’s chemicals ensuring Maria’s arousal continued to grow. Almost immediately, she felt the heat between her thighs grow, her nipples ache with each pump of her heart, and erotic thoughts flood her head. She was incapable of resisting in any way. As the drugs flowed into her system, Maria’s view of Julia changed from mother to “Goddess.” When Julia told her to kneel, Maria’s knees hit the floor almost immediately.

Maria’s father suffered a similar fate; however, his drug cocktail was administered in his cell. By the time his body was shaved and wrapped in latex, his cock was hard and throbbing. When he walked out on the veranda, his cock stood out away from the latex ready for use. Julia smiled as he was brought forward. What she saw was a pure submissive, a toy for her use, someone broken. The thought that this was her husband, never crossed her mind.

With a few simple commands, Maria found her lips wrapped around her father’s cock. It seemed natural and given the enhanced sensitivity of her lips, arousing. Julia and Pablo watched as the girl’s programming took over. They were amazed at what a natural she had become. The image of two latex clad submissives taking part in an act neither would have ever considered, had Julia wet. She found it hard to contain her enthusiasm as she urged Maria on. Finally, as she sensed her former husband was about to explode, she had the kneeling girl stop.

Maria was commanded to get on her hands and knees, and as her proud trainers watched, she lowered her shoulders and put her ass up in the air. Her father, now overcome with lust mounted her from behind and was soon driving his pulsing cock deep inside her wet pussy. They rode waves of pleasure together and both tried to go deeper. Maria cried out as her orgasm approached and she felt the cock pulse one more time before exploding deep in her. At that moment, she came and came hard milking every last drop from her father. They were more like breeding animals in that moment; animals in heat just needing to satisfy sexual urges. Clearly their deeper conditioning was working.

Fucking one time for the father and daughter no longer seemed enough to satisfy their increasing needs. Maria continued to fuck in multiple positions until the cries of orgasm and the scent of sex filled the veranda. Gone was any remorse, guilt or shame. The conditioning washed that away. In its place was the need to fulfill a growing sexual hunger with any partner available.

Julia looked down and saw her husband’s seed leaking out of Maria and trailing down the black latex covering her thighs. She ordered them both stop and then had her former husband crawl under Maria where he used his tongue to clean her semen stained coverings. He did not hesitate in the least. Again, pictures were taken of the leather clad Domme and the two latex subs—a family portrait. Nothing seemed beyond Pablo’s control as the destroyed the family piece by piece.

Pablo consulted Julia and picked up the phone. “It is time for Amanda and Marisol to pay a visit to Maria. Make sure they are properly prepared.” As these orders went out, Maria was back in her cell, visor on, earbuds in, and deeply engrossed in the next phase of her conditioning. As she watched the images flowing in front of her eyes, she did not even realize that she was already stroking her enflamed pussy or continually tasting her cum soaked fingers. It was all second nature to her now and she knew no embarrassment.

The images flashed this time were different, they had a distinct woman on woman flare. Maria’s mind was assaulted with both the sights and sounds of lesbian sex and judging by the juices flowing from her pussy and down her thighs, the eroticism was not lost on her psyche. After two hours, a technician arrived and injected her with a new drug that served to prolong her heightened arousal. Maria was oblivious to his presence as her moans filled the room as the images played over and over in front of her eyes.

Meanwhile, her dad was receiving similar treatment. However the drugs given to him increased his thirst. When he asked for water, he was handed a water bottle in the shape of a cock. Initially he refused to drink, but as the drug’s effect deepened, his need for water overcame his revulsion of the cock bottle. Pablo smiled as the Deputy Commissioner wrapped his lips around the bottle for the first time. Maria’s dad quickly discovered that he needed to suck on the bottle to get water and it was not long before he was greedily sucking to get what he needed. Of course all of this was filmed. The water, as usual, contained a drug that enhanced pleasure. The more he sucked, the more he consumed, the more pleasure he felt. Soon conditioning would take hold; sucking a cock would equal pleasure in his confused mind. Looking down, Pablo commented, “once they are broken, programming is so easy, isn’t it my dear?” Julia smiled and deeply kissed Pablo, “they broke so easily, I am surprised.”

Pablo reviewed the tapes of Maria and her father and was satisfied with their progress towards total degradation. As he looked at Julia, he smiled, knowing she had no idea of her past and her role in the destruction of her own family. He motioned her over and handed her a wine which she willingly accepted. By the time she finished, she was consumed by a growing lust. She looked up at Pablo with a knowing grin: “you bastard, I needed no stimulation.” Pablo smiled, “always field testing my drug, enjoy.” He bent down and kissed her deeper and Julia felt the growing heat turn into a flood of wetness as her pussy seemed to explode. “My god Pablo, that was amazing.” She grabbed his hand and headed to the bedroom. Julia looked to Pablo, “let’s enjoy our time as the captives are programmed.” With that, Julia, removed the black leather covering her body and stood naked before her boss. Without blinking an eye, she whispered “I want you,” and fell into the drug lords arms.

TO BE CONTIMUED