The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pablo’s Revenge Part III

Maria did not hear the door open to her room, nor the footsteps as Marisol and Amanda approached the table where she was laying. The young woman was too engrossed in the images, sounds and sensations flooding her mind to be distracted by reality. Her mind was again under assault and with the drugs assisting the programming, Maria stood little chance. Her body was highly aroused. Anyone looking at her would see hard nipples, flushed skin and a dripping pussy.

For their part, Marisol and Amanda were both naked and adjusted to their new lives in Pablo’s clubs were they danced and entertained his friends. Both remained addicted to his drugs and the constant state of arousal they induced. The women took positions on each side of the table and as if on que, lowered their lips to Maria’s inviting nipples. Simultaneously, both lips encircled the sensitive tips causing a ripple to race across Maria’s body. The sensations Maria dreamed of as she watched the images flood her mind were now being felt on her body.

Neither woman stopped with the nipples and both proved adapt at stripping off the latex suit encasing Maria’s body. Once shed of the garment, Maria’s flesh became a feast for her former bodyguards. Their tongues and fingers made quick work of her body and they almost fought one another to get to her weeping pussy. Amanda’s tongue found Maria’s swollen clit first and from experience, she knew immediately what to do. Amanda slowly sucked it between her lips, bit down lightly with her teeth holding it in place, and then used the tip of her tongue to caress it over and over. Maria’s hips flew off the table, but Amanda could not be dislodged.

As Amanda focused on the clit, Marisol ran her fingers deep into Maria’s soaked pussy. She alternated between finger fucking her former charge and curling her finger against the ridges of Maria’s G Spot. When she slipped a finger from her other hand into a waiting ass, Maria exploded in orgasm. Her convulsions shook the visor from her eyes and the buds from her ears. For the first time, Maria saw what she was feeling. Both Marisol and Amanda smiled and continued their erotic conquest of Maria’s body. Marisol slowly climbed up the naked body, as Amanda settled in between her thighs. Warm lips crushed into warm lips—as warm lips enveloped a very warm pussy. Moans caused by Amanda’s tongue were muffled by Marisol’s kisses. Maria exploded in orgasm.

As Maria recovered, she was quickly repositioned so that she was now between Amanda’s thighs. Without hesitation, a testament to the programming, Maria lowered her lips and tasted the wetness now seeping from Amanda’s pussy. A quiver rocked through both of them as moans again filled the room. Maria loved the taste of an aroused woman and the images she remembered from inside the visor drove her on. Standing on the side, Marisol had put on a harness with an 8 inch dildo. Walking behind Maria, now bent over and administering a tongue lashing to Amanda’s pussy, Marisol positioned herself and with a single thrust speared Maria’s opened pussy. She now rocked back and forth slowly building speed impaling Maria deeper and deeper with each thrust. As Marisol pressed into Maria, Maria’s lips pressed harder on Amanda’s clit. Soon, all three women were moaning and screaming alike. The scent of sex filled the room increasing the participants arousal even more. Pablo, watching his screen from another room could not have been happier. “Those are some horny bitches,” he laughed, “my drugs really have had an effect.” As usual, individual photos and clips were taken for distribution to Pablo’s friends and enemies alike. If he could do this to federal agents, he could do this to anyone.

“What a cock sucker,” the technician watching the training of Maria’s father commented. He was watching the deputy commissioner abuse the cock shaped water bottle in an attempt to quench his growing thirst. “It is time to move into Phase II.” With that, a bell rang in the cell and a small door opened in the wall. From the door a full size replica of a cock emerged. The men waited to see the deputy commissioner’s reaction. As if on que, he walked over, knelt to get at the right level, and placing his lips around the cock began sucking. The men smiled, what a perfect reaction. As he sucked, Maria’s dad was rewarded with two things: drug laced water and as an observer hit a button, stimulation from a vibrator still buried in his ass. Again, sucking was rewarded with pleasure. For the next few hours, the conditioning was repeated over and over....the bell, sucking and pleasure. This sequence was imprinted in his brain.

Pablo decided it was now time for a public display of his conquests. He ordered a guest list drawn up and preparations made for a lavish party. The guest list turned out to be extensive with quite a few cartel members and a sprinkling of both federal and local officials as well as celebrities from the entertainment industry and sports world. All owed their allegiance to Pablo and his cartel.

When the day of the party arrived, Julia oversaw the preparation of Maria, her husband, and the two former bodyguards. Maria was dressed in skin tight latex with zippered openings for her nipples, pussy and ass. The deputy commissioner was also in latex but below the waist were latex chaps with his cock and ass exposed. Finally, Amanda and Marisol were dressed as exotic dancers and would provide guest entertainment. Both were adorned with nipple clamps connected by a fine silver chain and a gem tipped butt plug clearly visible to the party goers. For her part, Julia was wearing a leather outfit that Pablo selected himself. It was form fitting, closely cut and left little to the imagination. All, including Julia, had been dosed with the drug cocktail that kept them in a continual state of arousal. Of course Julia’s dose was much lower as Pablo just wanted her on slow simmer.

As the party got into full swing, Pablo welcomed guests and then asked for silence. At this moment, he recounted how wronged his family felt by the federal police and how he wanted to restore his family’s name. With that, he introduced the deputy commissioner, who walked forward as in a trance and stood upon a small platform above the crowd. When the guests saw what had become of him, a small gasp went out through the crowd. Pablo then handed Maria’s father his favorite water bottle and on que, he dropped to his knees, placed it between his lips and began sucking. A murmur went through the crowd; there were a few laughs and then applause.

Now Maria was brought into the room and displayed on an elevated platform. Above Maria on a screen, before and after images were projected. Silence fell over the guests when they saw what Pablo had done to the young girl. All quickly understood, if this happened to her, it could happen to them. On que, Maria fell to her knees and then leaned forward with her shoulders down and ass up presenting herself to the crowd. Immediately, applause broke out.

Amanda and Marisol completed the picture and Pablo made it clear they would entertain any and all guests either by dancing or executing more intimate activities. On que, they got on a platform and began deeply kissing each other as they wrapped in an erotic embrace. Finally, Julia was introduced. Many in the crowd knew her, or knew the old Julia. None, knew the new Julia. That fact was made clear as she took a crop to first the deputy commissioners bare ass beating him until her arm tired. Then, it was Maria’s upturned ass that had her attention. All understood that Julia had no knowledge of her past life or that she was beating her husband and daughter. Again, applause broke out mainly from the cartel side of the room.

As Julia was introduced, the screens behind the platform began playing Maria’s greatest hits depicting everything from her being fucked by her father to her lesbian encounter with Amanda and Marisol. Pablo told all that with his company’s control breakthroughs, breaking anyone was now possible. He added, “for the right price, I can make any problem go away.”

As he uttered those words, his eyes caught a rival Miguel Rodriguez and his Irish born wife Erin, whispering and laughing. Offended, Pablo called out, “I invite you to my house. I entertain you, I show you my breakthroughs, and I try and make peace, and for that you disrespect me by talking and laughing.” The couple look horrified and before either could offer an excuse, both were surrounded by Pablo’s men. They were brought forward and Pablo commented, “maybe you would like to see how effective my treatments are for yourself.” Before they could answer, a syringe was plunged into both of them. Erin called out as did Miguel, but it was too late. The drug hit them like a train.

“Now for a little demonstration,” Pablo called out. He had everyone’s rapt attention. Miguel was told to stand and strip. He complied blindly seemingly unaware of the crowd watching. When he was naked, all could see the effect of the drug on his sex drive as he was erect and hard. As he stood there, Pablo had Maria’s father come over and once he eyed the hard cock, his conditioning kicked in. Before almost 100 guests, he fell to his knees and took Miguel’s cock between his lips and began giving Miguel a blowjob; a blowjob that brought Miguel to quick orgasm. Of course the entire event was filmed and Miguel’s life was changed forever.

Erin watched in horror as her husband enjoyed a homosexual lover. She did not realize that she was running her hands under her dress and playing with herself in front of the entire crowd. Her body was on fire and when asked what she needed, she simply said “someone to fuck me.” She got her wish. For the next hour, one guest after another fucked the red headed Irish woman as stunned Miguel watched. Every time she fucked someone new, he would start to stroke his cock. Once his cock was hard, Maria’s father would service him. It was only when Erin could take no more that the men stopped. She collapsed to the floor with cum draining from her enflamed pussy and down her thighs. Pablo smiled, clapped his hands and called for music. The party started again.

Maria was taken off her platform and into a side room where she was put into a lesbian scene with Marisol and Amanda. Guests were free to wander in and watch as the two former bodyguards took advantage of their former charge. As the evening wore on, all three women lost their clothes and were naked for guests to touch, explore and abuse. Maria’s needs continued to grow as the drugs reached their peak...when she finally moaned “fuck me,” the crowd cheered,and when the deputy commissioner was placed behind his daughter, the cartel guests went wild. Catcalls of “fuck your daddy” and “fuck your daughter” rang out across the room? As in the past, father and daughter lost all spatial awareness as he drove deep into her fertile body. As the crowd cheered, the fucking became harder and harder with Maria pushing back, driving her dad’s cock deep toward her womb. When both exploded, the women in the crowd whispered “oh my god” while even the men, those with daughters, looked down. For her part, Maria turned around and called out, “thank you daddy.” As the audience left the room, one thing was for sure—no one was going to cross Pablo.

As the audience filtered back into the main room, Pablo called Julia to the front. He called her the instrument of the Deputy Commissioner’s and Maria’s demise. Julia, he pointed out, had been programmed not remember her past life. While he was talking, Julia looked at him with a puzzled expression not understanding the implication of what was being said. Pablo continued saying throughout the night, Julia had been slowly fed an antidote to the drugs programming her and momentarily, her past memories would come flooding back to her. Then, he smiled, “my revenge will be complete.”

It was clear to all watching Julia that a change was taking place. She had a confused look on her face as if she could not comprehend what was going on. As the onlookers watched with rapt attention, Julia’s hands went to her face and then to the leather encasing her body. She finally muttered, “what is happening? Why am I dressed like this?” You could almost see past memories flood back into her mind and when she looked to the side and saw her husband once again fucking her Maria, she screamed out loud. She had to be restrained from attacking her husband who she called an “animal.” She was bound to a chair and forced to watch the screen where images of her training her family, fucking Pablo and descending deeper and deeper into depravity were on display for all to see. With a growing reality, Julia understood what she had done and screamed in horror. To add to her pain, Pablo announced to all that Maria was pregnant and would bear the baby of her father. Julia screamed again and slumped into the chair. Technicians pulled her to her feet and escorted her off the stage.

Backstage, she was immediately injected with a new drug that cemented her madness. Julia was stripped, dressed in jeans and a shirt and driven away. Sitting in the back seat, the driver and escort could not help but notice the blank look in her eyes and a small dribble of drool forming in the left corner of her mouth. Julia’s communication skills had become incoherent mumblings. She was released in a park near the beach. Prior to being pushed from the car, she received one last shot that activated all of the nano technology implanted by Pablo weeks ago. Julia’s mind again flooded with images of depraved sex and her arousal grew. With a laugh, she was put out of the car.

When the police found her later in the day, Julia was arrested for public indecency. Julia was found with her jeans around her feet and her hands between her thighs stroking to one orgasm after another. It was only during processing that someone recognized her, but no one could find out what had happened to the wife of the deputy commissioner. The ambulance this time did take her to a psych hospital where she spent her days sitting in a corner playing with herself for hours on end. For his part, deputy commissioner spent the rest of his life servicing men under Pablo’s care. Maria carried her father’s baby to term. The baby was immediately taken and sold to a waiting couple. Maria was then fucked again until she was impregnated a second time. She became Pablo’s breeder; an example of what happens if the cartel was crossed. Revenge was never far from Pablo’s mind.