The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pain for Power

Story codes: MC MFF bd nc

This work is copyright © 2000 by Orestes. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author’s byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

* * *

The agency expects sacrifice. It promotes an entire culture of sacrifice, no different than those seen in ancient mythology. I dream about it sometimes. I see a child on an altar, ready to be given to the gods. I recognize it as the story of Agamemnon, sacrificing his daughter for favourable winds as he prepares to sail off to war. Except in that tale, a goddess takes pity and snatches the girl away at the last moment. In this story, the gods just watch with amusement as we make our cruel sacrifices.

With every step I took into the hierarchy of the agency, I knew exactly what they wanted from me. With each promotion, I was brought into some random room in a government building for a security clearance meeting.

It was an interrogation, plain and simple. No good cop, bad cop, though. There was never any pretence than anyone was on my side. There was only one question, although they asked it in a hundred different ways. Can we trust you to sacrifice for your country ?

My answer was always yes, although I questioned myself later. Those were thoughts I could never reveal to anyone. It was the price of power. Every time I sent a man to his death, the dreams would come. How many innocents could I send to the altar of national security, and still call myself a patriot ?

Was any part of our lives to be free of sacrifice ?

No. I should know. I wrote the order.

It was an order that asked every high level agent in the domestic office to betray their families. The agents wouldn’t disagree. Such was the nature of sacrifice that was expected of them.

“ Will you be ordering the implants for your own family then ?” one of the other directors asked of me. Allen Hall was afraid for his family. I could see the look in his eyes. It’s an easy thing to spot, once you have some practice.

“ Of course. ”

I thought about all of the other ways I had betrayed my family over the years. Jana must have needed me in a hundred different ways while I was oversees. She held things together through a strength of will that I could only envy. Then there was her daughter, Stacy. I had missed so much of my step-daughter’s life that I really don’t deserve the affection she’s always given me.

There was also poor Claire, Jana’s sister, who had introduced us over a dozen years ago. For that, I owed her everything. I’ve betrayed her too. I knew that her husband was dead days before they found his body in south east Asia. I knew that the government would deny involvement in the operation long before she was officially informed that James was a renegade agent. She moved in with Jana and Stacy soon after his death, but she never asked me about it. She knows the kind of sacrifices that the agency expects.

Now I was giving the order for all three of these women to have devices implanted directly into their brain tissue, through an opening in the back of the skull. There would be no patient consent for this invasive procedure. My order was all that was required.

The technology was far from perfect, but it had seen great improvement in the last few years. I had read the entire file on it twice. Then twice again.

From a failure rate five years ago of eighty percent, the procedure was now ninety percent successful. Yes, failure means the death of the subject. We conducted the research on federal prisoners, not civilians, as if that makes it any better. I was now convinced that implanting the devices in family members of agents would improve national security.

I went home that evening with the decision weighing heavily on my mind.

Jana made a wonderful dinner. Now that I was posted near home, she was making the most of our time together. Her green eyes sparkled behind her glasses as she looked at me from across the table. How could I help but love a woman like Jana ?

Stacy was excited about an upcoming wrestling meet ... what can I say, she was always a tom-boy. Even Claire was in a bright mood tonight. She had begun dating again recently. Nothing serious, but it made me happy that she was getting on with her life.

“ To better days, " Jana raised her glass in a toast. Even Stacy had a glass of wine tonight, despite being a few years under age.

“ To better days, " I repeated. Many times, while on assignment, I dreamed of being home. Each time, I wondered if I’d make it back, or whether I would be the sacrifice this time. It was images of Jana’s warm smile that always gave me faith.

These women trusted me so much, though I’d done nothing to deserve it. Of course, I protected them as well as I could, but everyone knew where my first loyalty was. By the next day, I would prove it once again. They would be taken by force and sedated. In a nearby veteran’s hospital, they would receive the implants.

Then a slow recovery would begin. They wouldn’t even be aware of what happened. That was the first job of the device. The girls would lose short term memory for a while. They wouldn’t question the loss of memory, or the bandages on the back of their heads. Most memories would return within a week, but the device would block any awareness about the implant procedure.

There would be other effects too. As the device invades the subject’s brain fully, it slows cognitive abilities and reflex to some small degree. Incidentally, this is why we couldn’t consider similar devices for our agents themselves. Even a small delay in an important decision could cause an operation to fail.

In the families of agents, the devices could be used in a variety of ways. The complex instrument would be able to detect any kind of deception before serious harm is done. In various modes, the device could track memories and feelings, or even be used to control those emotions and recollections if necessary. All with the ultimate goal of protecting agents from security leaks.

That evening, I slept with Jana in my arms. My eyes were full of tears, but in my head, I was doing math. Probabilities. How many lives had been lost because of security leaks due to family members of operatives ? How many assignments had failed ? It’s a cruel sort of algebra that asks a man to define the well-being of his family as a quantity x, and weigh it against the interests of a nation.

In the end, I let it all happen.

That next day, while I reviewed security files stolen from police in Denmark, my house was invaded, and my three women were taken. When I came home, only two were returned. Stacy was curled into her bed, and Claire was sleeping soundly, but my own room was empty. I sat at the end of my bed, afraid to even ask the question. It was the loneliest three minutes of my life.

My cell rang. " This is Paul Avery, " I answered.

The voice on the other end was full of fear. It was Dr. Mendel. " I’m so sorry, Paul. She didn’t make it. ”

“ We can’t talk on the cell phone, " I told him, my voice catching in my throat. " Brief me in the morning. ”

In truth, I didn’t care much about the possibility of someone intercepting the call. I just couldn’t listen to him right now. What difference could his apologies make ? Jana was gone. It was time to bury one more victim of my sacrifices.

I sat up that night, looking in on Stacy and Claire more times than I can count. My mind was numb. There was no way I could put them through this. Losing Jana was too painful. She had been everything to this family.

None of my mental tricks would work this time. Over the years, I had lost so many people, forgetting them had become like a habit. I simply erased their names, and studied the cold facts of the operations reports. Forgetting Jana would be too great of a betrayal. Besides, as I watched Claire and Stacy sleep, I knew that her face would linger in my mind. They were so alike.

Daughter. Sister. Their faces were so much the same. Jana would haunt me through them.

At the agency the following day, I listened coldly as Dr. Mendel gave me his explanation.

“ The subject just wasn’t compatible with the device. We find that this is the case with approximately five percent of the implants. If you want to put further operations on hold while we try to find a way to screen for these problems, I’ll completely understand. ”

“ No, that won’t be necessary, " the other directors around the table watched me for any sign of emotion. “It’s still within the range we previously discussed. You can resume operations when ready. ”

Allen spoke up. " Are you sure, Paul ? For god’s sake, these are our families. ”

“ We all know the risks, Mr. Hall. Jana was... " I cleared my throat. “... she was... the subject was an acceptable loss. Our priority is to protect the interests of the agency. ”

In the privacy of my own office, my convictions weren’t nearly as strong. For years, I had battled with the avenging spirits of the dead. The only weapons I held were blunt with overuse. Deny. Cover. Avoid.

I had a new weapon in mind.

I opened my desk drawer. Inside was the prototype controller device for the implants. It looked like a simple palm computer, with a colourful little case, and a keypad for entering an access code. Nothing extraordinary. Its only function was to send the encoded signal to the implant that would put the subject into a state similar to a hypnotic trance, except that it would be many times more effective than hypnosis.

Night came, and it found me still at the office. I just couldn’t bring myself to go home and face Claire and Stacy. I couldn’t stand to see the hurt and confusion in their eyes. I couldn’t allow that. To admit my role in Jana’s death would be too painful. I waited until I knew they would be asleep, and before I left, I slipped the control device into my coat pocket.

I didn’t know what I wanted to do at first. I was desperate not to face my loss. It was a simple suggestion, really. We were all sitting at the breakfast table the next morning, and I could see the fear and confusion in Claire and Stacy’s eyes. They knew that something was wrong. Something was missing.

Then I punched my access code into the controller, and switched their devices to input mode. The little computer hummed as it connected with the implants in these women’s heads, and shut down their conscious thought. The fear disappeared. Both women just sat there, eyes still open, but with no light behind them.

“ Jana is away for a few weeks. She decided to go on vacation, so don’t worry about her, " I told them. They would take this as truth from now on. There would be no more questions. Through this deception, I would spare them the grief that I was wallowing in.

For a while it worked. As they recovered their memories and cognitive abilities over the next week, they never questioned Jana’s whereabouts, but I still couldn’t look either of them in the eyes. They were victims of yet another one of my cover-ups.

My own state of mind worsened by the day. I took some of the tranquillisers that Dr. Mendel had given me, but they couldn’t blanket me from the pain. No matter how heavily I medicated myself, I couldn’t answer the damning questions that no one would dare ask me because of my position. How could I sacrifice the life of my wife, or any other man or woman ? Why is it my choice to make ?

Claire filled my thoughts. They were thoughts so dark, it shames me to write them here. She and Jana were so close. In the time after the agency took James from her side, Jana was her only comfort. Now I had taken that away too. What kind of life did I leave her ? I watched her one night as she slept. In sleep, she looked so much like my wife. I could find some comfort in the contours of her face.

Even though I couldn’t face her in the light of day, I wanted to be close to her now. A dark thought nagged at me, and I couldn’t shake it. Jana didn’t have to be gone. Not completely. But denial wasn’t enough. I needed Claire. I needed the warmth of her body. What I really needed, I decided, was for Claire to take her sister’s place.

Anything to ease my pain..

I did it while she slept. I watched her breathe slowly as I tapped in my access code. Her eyes opened, but her face was blank.

My voice shook. I tried to ignore the pangs of guilt as I violated her mind again.

“ Look at me. Your name is Jana Avery. I am your husband. You have a daughter named Stacy. You have no brothers or sisters. All that matters to you is your husband and daughter. ”

The truth sunk in as I left the room. This was a purely evil act. I knew it. Now that it was done, I couldn’t make myself turn back. I just had to follow through. I went to Stacy’s room next. She wasn’t my daughter, but I loved her just the same. She didn’t deserve to lose her mother. I just wanted my family back.

I activated her implant.

“ Stacy, come with me, " I told her. As if sleepwalking, she walked with me to her aunt’s room. " This is your mother. Her name is Jana Avery. She is my wife. You don’t have any aunts or uncles. ”

With that, I sent her back to bed, and slept fitfully on the sofa downstairs.

The dark dreams that haunted me through the night faded with the light through the front window. The guilt remained. At least it was a familiar feeling. I had carried it with me for years.

“ Do you want some eggs for breakfast, honey ?” my new wife asked as I walked into the kitchen. A little shiver went through my body when I saw her. She had dressed in Jana’s clothes this morning.

Stacy came in from her shower. " Hi mom, hi dad... I’d better get moving. I’ll just grab some toast. ”

It was unreal. Guilt still churned in the pit of my stomach, but there was a twisted sort of excitement too. Suddenly, I had some control over my situation. This had a shot at working. In some perverse way, I had raised my wife from the dead.

“ Uh, Jana, " I had to test how complete it was. The device had never been used in quite this manner. The technical reports assured that any suggestions would be vigorously enforced by the device. It simply wouldn’t allow her to think otherwise. " Have you heard from your family recently ?”

“ I think... " she paused, as if it was painful for her to recall. " I think I talked to mom and dad a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I did. And grandma Jacobs just wrote last week. I know I’m forgetting someone...”

“ No. That’s about it, " I assured her. Her face still signalled confusion, but she accepted my words.

Stacy went back upstairs to dress for school. She was in her final year of high school now, and had fallen behind in the last week since the implant. The school just thought it was the flu.

“ Bye dad, " she gave me a little hug. " See you mom. ”

She hugged her replacement mother tightly. Something was wrong. The girl began to cry. " I miss you so much mom. Don’t go away again, please. ”

I frantically punched in my access code to the controller, and then both women became still. The device would stay with me always now. I needed to be careful to keep control.

“ Stacy, you’ll go to school now. I want you to forget that your mother ever went away. You never missed her. Don’t think about the last week at all. ”

The exchange left me cold. There would definitely be some problems. No, the women would never go directly against any of my suggestions. The implant was brutally effective in that way. What concerned me was the inconsistencies that would continue to arise. The device was never intended to be used this way, and there was no way to predict how it would deal with inconsistent memories and emotions.

I buried myself in work that day. I just didn’t want to think about how cruel my actions were. By the same action that had taken Jana away from the, I was now denying them their memory of her. There was no limit to what I would do to protect myself from the pain.

When I returned home, Claire was waiting for me. It wasn’t hard for me to imagine that she was Jana. It was like the implant was asking her to imitate her sister in every way, and the resemblance was stunning. As much as she looked like her sister, the differences frustrated me.

Claire couldn’t fake her sister’s sense of humour, or her warm smile. She couldn’t duplicate the light in Jana’s eyes when she looked at me. But I wanted her anyhow.

An urge shot through my body. I needed her so badly, in every way.

“ Let’s go upstairs, " I told her. She nodded reluctantly.

I was trembling at my own immorality. In this, I couldn’t pretend that I was doing it for anyone else. I wanted to have sex with my wife again. I needed that kind of release. When we were in the bedroom, I began to unbuckle my belt.

“ I’m not sure I want to do this Paul,” she told me.

“ What ?”

“ You seem upset, Paul. Maybe we should talk about this later. ”

“ No. I want you to talk right now. ”

“ Well, I’m not sure I’m attracted to you any more. I know that I love you, but it’s just... well, " she struggled for words, " after the way that James disappeared... I know it upset me a lot... and I’m not sure that I like you. ”

The words stung worse than any physical pain could have. Despite her new identity, she still remembered James in some way. The way she was looking at me made my hands shake in rage. I took the controller from my coat pocket, and quickly punched in the access code.

“ Shut up !Your name is Jana, goddamn it. Get it straight, bitch. There is no James. There never was a fucking James. You love me, and that’s that. Fuck...”

I was shaking so badly.

“ And you DO want to have sex with me. You want it real bad. I want you to be really horny and do exactly what I want right now. Got it ? Huh ?”

I slammed the controller back down on the dresser as Claire returned to conscious thought. Her eyes were a little unfocussed. She blinked and looked around as if trying to catch a thought.

“ Get over here and suck me, Jana. ”

She nodded. I closed my eyes and tried to forget my anger and my guilt. This is Jana, I told myself. This is my wife. Claire sucked me into her mouth greedily, and groaned as the head of my cock touched the back of her throat.

I looked down at her now. Her dark hair fell forward around her face as she bobbed up and down on my prick. She reached down between her own legs and began to rub herself through Jana’s dress. Her face flushed with arousal.

This was more like it. She would be my wife, whether she liked it or not.

“ Get on the bed, Jana, " I commanded. " I want to fuck you now. ”

Her lips released my cock reluctantly, and she crawled onto the bed. I grabbed her around the waist from behind, and began to pull up her dress. She waited there, on her hands and knees, panting heavily.

I wonder how many times I had dreamt about this before. Claire was an attractive girl, like her sister. I had always tried to keep those thoughts in check. After all, she was my sister-in-law, but sometimes, when I’d seen her around the house in a tight pair of jeans, I had taken a guilty look or two.

With the cotton dress bunched up over her waist, I now had a glorious view of the perfect ass I had barely dared look at before. It was tighter and rounder than her sister’s. The panties were familiar though. I had bought them for my wife not two weeks before.

“ Mmm... fuck me, Paul, " the voice was distracting. It wasn’t Jana’s voice.

“ Shut the hell up. Don’t speak unless I tell you to. ”

I grabbed the waistband of her panties, and pulled them roughly down her thighs. Her pussy was wet. I fingered her for a moment before I brought my cock to her entrance.

Doggy style. Jana and I never did it this way, but it felt better for me. If I was face to face with Claire, the little differences would be more apparent. I pushed into her slowly at first. Yes, she was nice and moist for me, like I had commanded, but there was something different about the feel of her. Claire had never had any children, and her passage was tighter around me.

No, I told myself. This is exactly the way Jana felt. I don’t want to notice the differences. They’ll only remind me of the way I’m betraying my wife’s memory.

I pushed into her roughly now. It didn’t matter. She would enjoy it now matter which way I did it to her. The implant would force her to.

Claire gasped and grunted while I fucked her roughly.

“ Do you like this, Jana ?” I asked my replacement wife.

“ Uh huh... I’m so horny... I don’t know what’s gotten into me...”

She pushed her body back against me, matching my rhythm. In my growing lust, I felt very powerful. For the first time in days, I began to forget my grief. Yes, this is exactly what I had wanted. I reached forward and unzipped the back of her dress, baring her back.

I continued to push the full length of my cock into my sister-in-law. I reached around front of her, and took hold of her tits now. I mauled them roughly as I rode towards orgasm.

“ Tell me what a slut you are, Jana. ”

“ I’m a slut, Paul. I’m your slut. ”

“ Damned right you are. Now you’re going to take it in the ass for me. ”

Why did I want to abuse her so badly ? Inside, I knew the answer. This wasn’t about love. It was about the exercise of power. I needed so badly to feel like I had power over my life.

I slipped myself out of her wet pussy, and began to rub the head of my cock against her exposed rear entrance. This was another thing I had never done with Jana. I’d done it a couple of times with hookers while away on assignment. It just felt so dirty.

It was all about control. I needed to be in control in the worst way.

Claire flinched as I began to push myself into her ass. " Please... slowly, " she begged. I paid no attention. She was my wife, and I’d do what I wanted.

“ Open up for me, bitch. " I slapped the side of her ass. " Come on... let me in. ”

She squealed as I was able to push myself in further. While I continued to force myself into her ass, I reached one hand down between her legs, and found her pussy. The implant was still doing its job. She was wet as hell, and shook with lust, even though I was treating her so roughly.

Finally, I could feel the tightness of her bowels encircling my swollen cock fully. Yes. This is exactly what I was looking for. While I was doing this, I wasn’t thinking about anything. I just knew that I was fucking my woman, and that she would do whatever it took to please me. I rocked back and forth into her sore opening. She whined with every stroke.

“ Do you like it rough like this ?” I slapped her ass again.

“ Uh huh. ”

We were both breathing heavily, almost in unison. There was great pleasure in this. My body drew towards orgasm as I fucked my dead wife’s sister in the ass. In that final moment, as my body began to shake, I was free of everything. Perfect release.

My balls contracted as I filled her ass with my seed. She groaned. I slammed myself into her with animal lust. Finally, I pulled myself out of her, and collapsed onto the bed.

“ Lick me clean, Jana, then go away. I want to sleep. ”

And she did. I fell asleep with her soft pink tongue lapping at my spent cock and balls, and for a brief time, I was happy.

Of course, the dreams came again. In sleep, there could be no denial.

Sleep was a curse to me now. I could pretend that it was Jana’s warm touch on my body before I fell under the spell of Morpheus, but once my dark imaginings were freed in dream, I could no longer pretend. I stood at the altar again, and Jana was bound for sacrifice. I could hear her voice, accusing me.

It was no use to cover my ears. The madness would follow me to the ends of the earth, like the furies, determined to exact their vengeance.

“ QUIET !” I screamed in my dream world. " I command you. ”

I looked for my blade. I needed to silence her. Instead, I found the control device.

I frantically punched in my code.

“ SILENCE !” I cried again. But she would not yield. She was bleeding now, from the wounds of a scalpel, but still there was no silence.

It was fright that woke me. I looked around the darkened room. Claire was still asleep.

“ I’m still in control, " I lied to myself.

Another long day at the office. Anything to keep my mind from the darkness that was creeping in. I so desperately wanted to keep control. I knew that when I returned home, I would abuse Claire even worse than I had the previous night. The thought scared me, but also excited me. It was my only source of release now. My only source of power.

Each night that week, I returned home with more tension to inflict on Claire’s body. When she protested, I simply used the controller to change her mind.

She was no longer a good substitute for Jana. Yes, it was pleasing to see the similarity between them, and to imagine for a moment that Jana was still with me. But with each time I stole her will with the implant, her mind became slower, and she resembled my dead wife less. It was as if I was pulling thin layers of cloth over her face, and one by one, they were obscuring her features.

“ Are you okay mom ? " Stacy called through our door, late one night while I was whipping her replacement mother with my belt.

It was the wrong time for her to be at my door.. I stood behind Claire, my engorged cock bobbing as I stuck her exposed rear end. I could hear Stacy breathing on the other side of the door, and suddenly, my thoughts took an even more twisted turn.

Claire couldn’t satisfy me fully. There wasn’t enough of Jana in her. I needed Stacy too. In that ultimate display of power, I could relieve my burden for a while longer.

I took the control in my hand. " Come in here, Stacy. ”

Her face was filled with terror when she saw the welts across Claire’s ass. Claire whimpered into her pillow, ashamed to have Stacy see her this way.

“ Dad... what are you doing to her ?” She only had time for one question before I took her mind away again.

“ You’ll do exactly what I say, Stacy. It will give you sexual pleasure to obey me, and physical pain to disobey. ”

Some moral sense that remained within me screamed that this was wrong, but through my lust, I wouldn’t listen.

“ Take off your clothes, girl. ”

Claire whimpered again. " No, Paul. Not our daughter. ”

“ Shut the fuck up. " She wouldn’t resist me in this. My previous commands to her wouldn’t allow it. She would do what I said, and she would enjoy it.

Stacy revealed her tight little body to me. Years of working out had given her a beautiful body, which, if I could believe her mother, had been touched by very few. She was trembling as she unbuttoned her blouse. I could read her eyes easily. She was terrified about what was happening to her. She was confused about the arousal that was coursing through her veins as she exposed herself to her parents.

“ That’s a good little slut, " I told her, as she unhooked her bra. Her little pink nipples were hard with forced sexual excitement. " Get onto the bed with your mother. ”

They were both Jana now, in different aspects. Claire was the better physical match. Her dark hair and curvy body matched my wife quite well. Stacy’s body was much tighter, and her hair was a lighter colour that her mother or her aunt. There was something in her face, though, that spoke of Jana’s spirit.

Her eyes blazed green with anger and confusion.

“ I’ve given her quite a little beating, " I still held the belt in my hand. " Why don’t you kiss those sore spots better for your mother ?”

Stacy couldn’t resist me. Tenderly, the young girl lowered her head to the red stripes on her aunt’s behind. Ever so gently, she kissed along the marks. I stroked myself as I watched her. It was indecent. This was a girl I had taken care of as my own daughter, and now I was taking intense pleasure in my power over her.

“ Roll over Jana, onto your back. ”

The woman sobbed as she turned herself over. She was ashamed to show her body this way to Stacy.

“ Stacy... crawl up and give your mother a kiss on the lips... that’s right, Jana, spread your legs and let her between them... now wrap your legs around her... grind her with your hips, Stacy... pretend that you’re fucking your mother...”

The two women pushed their bodies against each other, as if locked in intercourse. They moaned with pleasure as they explored each other’s mouths. I watched Stacy’s cute little ass from behind as she pumped against her aunt’s wet pussy.

The emotions were thick in the room. Although they moaned with excitement, I could almost feel their revulsion at my incestuous commands. They were confused about the power I now held over them. My own soul was tearing itself apart. Every drive in my body told me to seek further power over these women. That was the only exchange I knew that would ease my guilt.

Pain for power. Those were the rules of sacrifice, even in my dreams. The pain of loss for power in the agency. Now it was the pain of betray for power over these women.

I crawled onto the bed now, and aimed the swollen head of my cock to where their lips met in a passionate kiss. " Lick me, Jana. Get me ready to fuck your daughter. ”

Tears were in her eyes as she took my cock into her mouth. The indecency of it must have burned in her soul. Stacy kissed away her tears.

“ It’s okay, mom. I love you. ”

It pained me to hear those words. Love had nothing to do with this.

“ Quiet, " I commanded. I rubbed my cock over Claire’s moist face, gathering her saliva and tears with the head of my tool. " Stacy, I want you to straddle me. ”

I reclined on the bed, and watched while the girl pulled herself free of her aunt’s embrace. I couldn’t wait to feel her tight pussy around me.

“ No...” I corrected her. " The other way around. I want to see your ass bouncing. Face away from me. ”

Stacy turned herself around, levelling her cute ass over my cock. From here, I could see the beautiful curve of her back, and the way her wavy blonde hair fell over her shoulders. She reached down to take hold of my cock. That first touch was exquisite.

Maybe it was just my imagination, but it felt like Jana was touching me again. All of my lingering guilt about betraying my step-daughter’s trust was fleeing me. Then the warmth of her pussy was on me. First, her opening just gripped the tip of my cock.

She whimpered with artificial arousal as she lowered herself onto me.

Jana was watching through Claire’s eyes as I violated our daughter. I could see all of the hurt of a mother there, but she was also rubbing her pussy. Such was the cruelty of the way I had perverted her mind.

Finally, I felt the cheeks of Stacy’s ass slap against me. I was inside of her now. It was a beautiful sight as I watched her wonderful teen body begin to bounce on my cock. Her firm little ass squirmed as she worked to get my cock even deeper within her.

“ This is almost perfect, " I told them. Almost, but I needed one more thing to complete my dominion of these women. " Jana... crawl around front of your little girl... I want you to lick my balls and her tight little pussy while we fuck. Nnnng... that’s good... use your whole mouth on us. ”

She sobbed with shame as she tasted our joining flesh. Stacy couldn’t help herself. As soon as her aunts lips took aim at her clitoris, her pussy contracted in orgasm. The feeling was too much. As the tight little teen jerked on my cock, I began to lose control.

“ That’s right, Jana... lick us both while I cum in your little girl. Oh, yeah... I’m putting my cum into her right now... you’ll lick her clean of it, won’t you Jana... just like a good mother...”

This was the ultimate release I had been looking for. My body tensed. I took hold of Stacy’s hips as I finished within her. Then, when I let go, I was empty. And I could sleep.

It must horrify you to read how twisted my mind has become now. I have a difficult time remembering that I was ever a decent man. Just like had happened before with Claire alone, I knew that this couldn’t satisfy me forever. It would become much worse if I allowed it.

The dreams still came. Nothing could prevent them.

I stood at the altar again. This dream was familiar to me now. No matter how much power I held over Jana during the day, she always returned to me at night, and nothing I could do would silence her.

Except now the altar was empty. There was no voice to accuse me. The only accusation was my own.

“ What have I done ?” I asked myself. The question echoed back to me in the empty chamber. I’ve succeeded. I’ve silenced her cries. Those who loved her... Claire, Stacy... they’ve forgotten that she even died. With every cruel act, I was defiling her memory.

Like she had never existed at all.

When I woke up, she wasn’t with me, and never would be again. I cried for her then, for the first time.

I have requested two weeks of leave.

.end of file.

Case Report:

These were the contents of the encrypted file that Paul Avery labelled Morpheus. I don’t know how he anticipated that I would personally be handing the investigation, but he used an encryption key that we developed together while stationed in Egypt. He’s definitely one step ahead of us on this one.

Further investigation reveals that Dr. Mendel was recruited by Paul Avery to perform one final implant procedure. On 07/03/99, the doctor implanted a device into the brain of Paul Avery. A new set of suggestions were introduced to Paul Avery, Stacy Avery and Claire Duval. It appears that Paul left instructions for the identities of Stacy Avery and Claire Duval to be fully restored, and memory of the events described to be removed.

He did, however, edit his own identity, and the recent history of the family. He now believes himself to be James Duval, an agent who was lost in an operation last year. The female subjects have been programmed to believe his new identity, and to also believe that Paul and Jana Avery were recently killed by the agency.

I wasn’t certain about what Paul was trying to accomplish with this new deception. A consultation with a Dr. Mendel has provided some insight. Faced with his own overwhelming feelings of guilt, Paul seems to have done what he believes to be best for the female subjects. With their identities now restored, they can properly grieve for Jana Avery.

One last note. When programming his new identity, Paul Avery was certain to remove any conscious knowledge of specific operations details which would bear on national security. In this way, he has attempted to give us no incentive to pursue him into his new life. He also had the access codes to the implanted devices scrambled. We have no way of tracking them without these codes.

Despite his efforts to throw us off of his track, I’m forced to recommend that we assign agents to the task of his capture. There’s just too much of a risk that either recovered memories, or the implant technology itself could be exposed. Personally, I’m not certain that we’ll be able to locate him. His espionage skills are simply to well developed for there to be any reasonable chance of success.

I almost hope that we’re unsuccessful, and he finds some happiness in his new life.

* * *