The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pandora’s Box

PART IV

Jennifer Preston yawned and dropped the magazine she’d been leafing through to the side of the bed. Running fingers through her tousled curly blonde mane, she sighed and glanced at the clock. 11:05—where was Will? She’d been tired when they’d returned home, and now she was annoyed as well. Her husband knew that she couldn’t get to sleep until he was in bed with her, wrapping his burly arms around her and enfolding her tiny form with his tall, broad one. It wasn’t that far from their home to the condominium where Pandora Olympiakis and her mother lived and he could easily have made it theree and back in the time since she’d come upstairs.

She was crafting a well-aimed tirade at her tardy husband when a sound came from downstairs and briefly stopped her heart before setting it hammering. Suddenly her imagination was bringing forth a grisly scenario—Willis mugged, forced at gunpoint to lead villain or villains unknown back to their home, where these faceless fiends would pillage and plunder and possibly even...

Her heart still pounding, she threw off the covers and slid off the bed then padded on bare feet over to her dresser. She quickly drew out one of her husband’s old tee shirts and pulled it on over her head, quite effectively covering her trim, nearly nude figure and the panties which were the only thing she wore to bed during the spring and summer months. She shook her thick ringlets free of the collar then tiptoed over to the door to the hall, wincing at each little sound she made.

She had gotten halfway down the stairs, past the landing, when she once again heard voices raised in the living room. She recognized her husband’s deep, smooth tones, but the other voice—was that Pandora, the babysitter? Her fears of home invasion began to give way to a deeper fear—and to anger. A flush crept up her shapely neck and across her face. She had long suspected that her handsome husband was dallying with other women—he was very attractive and a talented and considerate lover, and, while their sex life was above average, she had no doubt that given the opportunity he would stray. She was under no illusion that men could be eternally faithful and had always determined to be understanding if infidelity on Will’s part should come to light.

But—the babysitter? In their home!?

She knew she didn’t want to see it if they were engaged in something, so she called out in a voice shaking with—rage? Fear?

“Will? Is that you? Are you down there?”

His voice came back as she reached the bottom of the stairs. “Yeah, Jen, we’re in the living room.” She frowned. He sounded so...casual. She felt foolish now, and her head spun with all the shifts in emotion she had experienced in the last few moments. A little dizzy, she made her way into the comfortably appointed living room.

Will Preston sat in the easy chair across from the sofa, leaning forward with elbows on knees in what she thought of as his “analyzing pose.” He gave her a sheepish smile and said, “I’m sorry, hon. Pandora woke up a little disoriented, so I was giving her a chance to get her head together and then we got to talking about...stuff, and I guess we got a little louder than I thought we did.” His smile was warm and loving, and the last of her anger and hurt began to fade. It was obvious that the girl had been talking about problems in school or with her mom—or with boys. She was a soft-spoken, intelligent young woman, sensitive and perceptive, and people like that gravitated to Will Preston’s gentle manner and obvious concern, a major reason for his success as an analyst.

She looked at Pandora and a frown sketched across her brow before she resolutely pushed it away. For a moment she had seen a different Pandora than she had ever seen before, heavy-breasted, long-legged, and oozing sensuality. When she blinked, the girl was the same slender, quietly pretty teen who had been babysitting for them for three years. She laughed scornfully at herself. Maybe she should see an analyst to resolve this unwarranted jealousy.

“It’s all right, baby, I wasn’t asleep yet. I was just...surprised to hear someone downstairs, and I got a little edgy, I guess.” She glanced around and then seated herself on the sofa next to Dorrie, tucking her slim strong legs modestly under her bottom. She looked again at the teen. “So, is my husband boring you completely to death yet with psych trivia? You have to watch out if he gets on a roll; he’ll chew your ear off if you let him.” Her smile was weary yet friendly and softened the anxious lines of her pretty face with its full cheeks and elfin, slightly pouty mouth.

Pandora smiled and shook her head, black tresses falling softly around her face. “Oh, no, Mrs. Preston, he’s not boring. He’s been helping me work through some things, and I think that psych stuff is pretty amazing. He was just explaining how—" she looked down shyly. “He was explaining how attraction works and how it’s different between boys and girls.” Her smooth cheeks flushed slightly and she licked her red lips nervously.

Red lips? Were they that red when I came in?

Will smiled gently and nodded. “Yes, and this young lady is a lot more insightful than she takes credit for. For instance, she caught on right away when I was explaining that attraction is largely a function of perception, and if an individual’s perception can be altered, their attraction—or attractiveness—can be altered as well.”

Jen nodded vaguely as her husband’s words rolled smoothly on in the background of her awareness. Most of her attention was now devoted to trying to figure out what was different about Pandora Olympiakis, changed even from when Jennifer had walked into this conversation just a few moments before. She was studying the girl’s profile intently, a frown creasing her brow, lips unconsciously parted as she considered this puzzle.

“Yeah, Mrs. Preston—can I call you Jennifer? It’s much friendlier, isn’t it...Will was pointing out that I could have boys falling over me if I can change the way they see me. He was giving me some ideas just before you came in.” She chuckled huskily. “Will said if I got good enough I might even get girls interested in me, if that’s what I wanted.”

Jen had been keenly observing the graceful line of Pandora’s nose, the gleaming black length of her midnight black hair as it caressed her high cheekbones, the fullness of her lips as she spoke and the way they formed her words...it was all so interesting, so compelling, so -

hypnotic

The word came into her head with a flash of awareness and alarm, but before she could turn away, or even say anything to Will...

Pandora turned her keen gaze on Jennifer’s face and looked deep into the older woman’s eyes with those clear, sharp, gray eyes of her own. “What do you think, Jennifer? Do you think that if I can change others’ perception of me, that I can attract even women? That I can even get them to desire me sexually? Will does. Will said that since it works on men there’s no reason it can’t work on women.” Dorrie’s long black hair swished across the ample roundness of her full breasts as she turned her head fully to look into the housewife’s eyes. “I think you’re beginning to agree, aren’t you, Jennifer.” A smile suddenly danced across the girl’s succulent mouth.

A part of Jennifer Preston’s mind was now fully alarmed. She knew without doubt that the girl who had come to watch her babies this evening had been only modestly endowed, with tiny breasts that had barely caused a ripple in her tee shirt. The girl before her now had round, firm, luscious breasts—No, the dazed housewife thought giddily, No, they’re TITS—tits that actually caused the hem of her shirt to be raised a few inches above her jeans, revealing a stretch of smooth firm skin and an angelic navel. The fabric between those tits was stretched tight, revealing that the girl wore no bra and did not need one. The corner of her awareness that knew something was amiss was equally shocked to find that her own nipples were suddenly pressing sharply against the fabric of Will’s old shirt, and that a flush of warmth was spreading through her belly and crotch.

The rest of Jennifer Preston’s mind was fully engaged in noticing how goddamned sexy this girl had become. The sensory onslaught had been so sudden, so complete, that she had never had a chance of putting up more than token resistance. She was giving in to whatever was happening, and wondering what was going to happen next, before she ever truly realized something was being done to her.

Will’s voice once again moved soothingly across the surface of her awareness. “Yes, I can see that she’s become very interested in you, Pandora. In fact, I think you could say that she is getting quite aroused.” A note of strained amusement crept into his voice. “I have to admit, young lady, that I am as well. Look, Jennifer, what Pandora’s new skill has done.”

Jennifer’s eyes remained locked on the girl’s until Pandora nodded. Then, reluctantly, as though in some erotic dream, Jennifer turned her head to look at her husband.

As her eyes fell on him, Will leaned back from his position of clinical attentiveness to reveal an immense, even painful-looking erection springing from his lap. As she watched it wavered rhythmically to the beat of his heart. His eyes were shining, riveted on her face. His grin was hungry as he wrapped his hand around his straining dick and stroked it slowly, teasingly up and down the shaft. “Yes, Jen,” his voice now was a lust-filled growl. “She has definitely altered my perceptions. I’m not just aroused, Jen, I’m fucking horny. I think you are too, aren’t you. I could always tell these things, my love, and now Mistress Pandora can as well. Show her how horny you’re getting, Jenny, show what a gorny slut like you does when she’s on fire to fuck.”

She didn’t answer—couldn’t answer. She was never aware of her tongue running slowly, hungrily across her lips. She was only aware of the sudden detonation of a fierce and fiery lust through her body for that cock to be thrust into her—into her mouth, her cunt, her ass, whatever he could reach. A throaty moan—almost a growl—escaped her throat. She never heard it. She only heard the rush of blood in her ears, savage cries of sexual satisfaction in her mind. She began to slide forward off the couch, ready to crawl on hands and knees and take that glorious rod into her until it satisfied the hunger suddenly erupting through her body.

A clear, bell-like voice rang through her head. “Stop, Jennifer. Look at me.” Her laser-like, hyper-focused attention was instantly wrenched back to the stunning beauty seated next to her. Pandora’s face shone with anticipation, eyes fixed on the older woman’s lust-filled countenance. Jennifer, you are about to be re-created, transformed into My willing servant, my obedient and loving servant. Will has also tasted of this joy, and serves me completely. You will obey only Me, both of you, and you will serve Me with complete joy.” She reached out slim fingers and brushed the tips across Jen’s flushed cheeks. The contact was like streaks of fire on the woman’s skin, and she knew that Pandora spoke the Truth. She would follow any command given her by this vision, take any action, make any sacrifice that She demanded of her new priestess. She turned her head quickly and fervently kissed the fingertips stroking her cheek and brow. The heat in her body was an inferno and all unknowingly she whimpered at the force of her desire.

Pandora looked upon Her second acolyte with affection—and with hunger. She knew that it was time to complete Jennifer Preston’s transformation from comfortable housewife to ardent priestess of Olympus. “It is time, Jennifer, to accept my sacrament, to join with me and experience the complete fulfillment of your destiny. It is time to assume your place in My church and the Church of My Father, Zeus the Mighty.” She grasped the hem of her strained tee shirt and lifted it smoothly over her head, releasing her glorious tits from their imprisonment. Jennifer stared, unaware of her slack mouth and staring eyes. “Worship me, Jennifer, and be completed.” She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, lips parted in anticipation of her new servant’s attentions.

Jennifer didn’t hesitate—she leaned forward and locked her lips around a tender nipple, reveling in the feel of its perfect roundness on her sensitive tongue. Pandora’s gasp of pleasure was like electricity along Jennifer’s nerves, sending shocks to her own nipples and deep into her pussy. Her panties, already soaked through, were plainly visible to her husband and fellow servant.

His hand was now flashing up and down the turgid length of his cock, his gaze fixed on his mistress’s rapturous face. He could feel his orgasm boiling within him and knew that this would be the most intense of his life, scalding away in its heat all that he had been, and leaving him a clean slate for Pandora to write upon as she wished.

Pandora loved the sensation of the woman’s mouth on her breast, feeling each lick and nip as a miniature orgasm, but there was work to be done before she could indulge in unbridled pleasure. She placed a hand firmly on the top of Jen’s head and pushed until the woman’s glazed eyes were on her face again.

“Now, Jennifer, go to your husband; serve him with your mouth and hands.”

Jennifer didn’t even question the order—she was still burning with lust for that huge, rigid rod and having it in her mouth and hand at her mistress’s behest was the fulfillment of her purpose in this new life being written for her. Quickly she slid off the couch and plunged her hot wet mouth over Will’s thick member, thrusting down until it touched the back of her throat before sliding her lips up along its length.

Will moaned deeply, knowing her was about to come, but the voice of his Goddess cut through his erotic haze. “Will! You will not cum until I command it. Now open your eyes and be a witness as we three consummate your conversion to My service.”

Her voice, her command, was all, and he opened his eyes and watched as she rose, slid her jeans once more off those regal, perfect legs to reveal her heavenly pussy. Her eyes were fixed on his as she took two steps and knelt directly behind Jennifer’s ass, which was quivering with the intensity of her ministrations to his rampant dick.

She was still gazing intently at his face as she placed her hands on the housewife-turned sex priestess’s hips and smoothly drew her dripping panties off her body, lifting first one leg then the other tenderly until the sodden scrap of material was free. Carelessly she flung it away, then she closed her eyes and seemed to concentrate a moment. Will watched with rapt fascination as something stirred in her crotch, then began to swell and grow, swiftly rising into a magnificent and perfect erection. Rather than being repulsed, Will had a sudden overwhelming urge to take that erection, to offer obeisance and reverence to this additional and startling aspect of his new Mistress. He knew though what was about to occur, and he felt the first hot pulse of orgasm begin deep in his balls at the thought. He moaned and then gasped in a voice shaking with urgency and desire. “Oh, Goddess, do it! Take her! Make her over into Your perfect slave! Take us both and remake us in the image of Your fondest desire!”

The Goddess Pandora opened her eyes and, with a smile at once beatific, seductive and hungry curving her red lips, thrust her startling cock easily and deeply into the cunt of the writhing mass of desire that had been Jennifer Preston. She thrust massively—once, twice, three times—then her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect “O” of pleasure and she plunged deep into the steamy, eager quim of her new high priestess. Her orgasm was an explosion that left her nearly unconscious from the release.

Jennifer felt like lightning had blasted through the core of her being. The brilliant white light of her orgasm seared through her, erasing for all time any vestige of resistance that might have remained and leaving in its dazzling wake only perfect servitude and obedience to the Goddess Pandora. As she rocked with the intensity of her cumming, she felt Will’s cock swell and thent fire white-hot jets of jism deep into her throat and down her gullet. It was the most perfect moment of her entire life, one that she had been made for.

Will’s entire body was rigid as he came, the swollen purple tip of his cock lodged deep in his wife/sister priestess’s throat. His eyes were fixed on the most perfect and heavenly face and form of his Goddess as she bestowed on Jennifer her gift of divine seed. Even as he trembled and shook in the throes of his orgasm he envied his wife receiving the Goddess’s gift, and hoped he would be as blessed very soon. As the grip of his orgasmic paralysis eased, he slid easily into semi-consciousness, eyes going closed and body relaxing. The last thing he saw before he slipped into a deep sleep was his Goddess withdrawing Her perfect shaft from the sopping cunt of his beautiful sister priestess Jennifer, and of Jennifer’s mouth pulling reluctantly from his spent member. Through lowering lids he watched as Jen turned and planted a deep and passionate liplock on Pandora’s perfect lips. Then he was gone into blissful sleep, his world recreated in the form the Goddess Pandora desired—which was as it should be.