The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paper Doll II: Symphony of Submission

By J. Darksong

Part 2: The Music Man

“Wow. You were right,” I said, nodding in agreement. “This place is a dump.”

We stood outside the old abandoned music shop near the old River City annex at the railways. A relic from older days, the shop had been abandoned when the owner decided to move with the expanding city, reopening the shop in the new market section downtown. I glanced at Sunbeam. “Are we sure the Piper and your friend would actually come back here?” I asked. “I mean, you caught him here earlier. It would be really stupid to keep the same hiding place once it’s already been discovered.”

“Well, no one ever accused the Maestro of being a master tactician or strategist,” Sunbeam replied with a shrug. “And even if he did decide to bug out, it’s still worth a look. We might find some clues that would lead to his new hiding spot.”

I nodded at that. It made as much sense as anything else, and we had to start somewhere. But… “Maestro?” I asked her pointedly.

“What?”

“You called him ‘Maestro’.”

“Oh,” she said, blushing slightly. “It’s um… just a musical term, um, you know. ’Cause he’s a music themed villain.” I grinned at her embarrassment, which only made her blush hotter. “Okay, fine. If you must know, I was in the marching band in high school, okay?” She sighed. “Some habits just die hard.”

I laughed, slapping her lightly on the back. “Don’t worry about it. I was in the AV club in high school, so if nothing else, you’re a leg up on me.”

We pushed the levity aside as we entered the darkened building, however. Forewarned by Sunbeam’s tale from before, I was extremely conscious of where I stepped, noting my footfalls, wary of any traps or trap doors that might be underneath me. Instead of talking, we used hand signals, relying on my much dimmer LED flashlight instead of Sunbeam’s powers to light our way. We managed to reach the stairs without incident, and carefully made our way up the walkway to the upper level.

I held up a hand, signaling to stop, finding a small flicker of light shining from underneath the door in front of us. Sunbeam nodded, skirting the edge, powering up her beams, and nodding, counting silently to three, I twisted the knob and rushed into the room, my partner backing me up from behind. Unfortunately, instead of catching the Piper off guard, we found him sitting comfortably in leatherback recliner, legs crossed, sipping from a margarita glass, with seven identically garbed minions surrounding him, all clutching flutes in their hands like clubs. The Piper raised his glass mockingly, in a toast.

“Well met, lovely ladies,” he replied, taking a drink before tossing the glass aside. “You’re both right on time, and that’s good. I do so love a punctual audience.” He snapped his fingers, and the girl on the far right, who I recognized now as Crescendo, or rather, the brainwashed Splash, approached him, carrying the cello case, laying it at his feet. “You see, dear ladies,” he went on, “I’ve learned a great deal about this particular instrument over the past several days, but to really learn about its power, I need a proper test subject… a ‘target audience’ if you will.”

“Forget it,” I said bravely, causing the remaining papers in my backpack to rustle, preparing to unleash a paper storm if necessary. “We’re not about to stand idly by and let you brainwash us the way you did the rest of your minions!” I knew they were all innocents, that behind their masks and evil grins they were teachers at my school, and a heroine like me. But I couldn’t let that stop me. Sunbeam’s powers were too explosive to use on a normal person without injuring them, so she’d be relying only on her fighting prowess. Which left me, the ‘weak link’ to rely on my paper controlling abilities.

And I really hoped Sunbeam was capable of handling her partner alone. Her water had ruined most of the paper I carried in our first sortie. If she managed to get the upper hand, then my talents would be pretty much useless.

The Piper merely chuckled. “How very heroic of you!” he said in amusement. “Willing to fight to the bitter end. Unfortunately for you, my little ‘prima donna’, I’ve played a bit falsetto with you.” He chuckled softly. “Isn’t that right… Andante?”

I blinked, frowning in confusion. “Andante? Are you calling me slow?” I conjured a pair of paper batons, and shifted my stance. “If you think I’m no threat, then come on and test meeeAAAHHHH!!”

A sharp stinging pain struck me from behind, sending me to the ground. Groaning, stunned, trying hard just to breathe let alone stay conscious, I glanced up at the still form of my ‘partner’ Sunbeam, her glowing hand still outstretched from where she’d blasted me from behind. I would have been furious at the sudden and unexpected betrayal, if it wasn’t for the utterly blank and vacant look on her lovely face. Laughing gleefully, the Piper extended his hand, and Sunbeam stepped forward, her movements wooden and jerky. “Nice job, my little Andante.”

“Thank you, Master,” Sunbeam replied, bowing slightly. “I live only to serve.”

“Dirty… lousy… stinking…” I managed, struggling to get back to my feet, to make my body move. Frankly, I was lucky. My backpack had absorbed much of the concussive force of the blast. Aside from some bruised ribs and kidneys, I would likely be just fine. Well, aside from getting my brain twisted like a pretzel if I didn’t manage to escape in the next few seconds! “You… tricked… me… lured me here… to a trap,” I said, panting, collapsing back onto the floor. It was no good. I’d had the wind knocked out of me. I needed time to recover.

“Now, now, don’t be unkind,” The Piper chided me. “It’s not the girl’s fault. To her credit, she had no idea that both she AND her partner had fallen prey to my symphony of submission. Everything she told you was true as far as she knew it. However, once she made it up from the basement, my loyal and obedient Crescendo took her by surprise, subduing her, holding her captive while my instrument did its work. Afterwards, I sent them both back to their mundane little lives until I had need of them again.” He frowned slightly. “Unfortunately, I didn’t know the two of them lived together. When I activated Crescendo, Andante went after her, apparently leaving behind her own phone, so she never got my message. Still, it all worked out in the end. And now I have you… a fresh new subject to test out my new instrument on!”

He rose to his feet and I stiffened, closing my eyes, preparing for the sound of oboe music… only to find myself lifted bodily to my feet by two of his male minions. “Bring her to the back room,” The Piper commanded, tuning on his heel, his black cape fluttering behind him. “And make sure she’s comfortable,” he added with a laugh as I was dragged away.

* * *

Andante stood at attention, staring straight ahead as her brainwashed beauty of a partner removed her uniform, preparing her to don the blue uniform of a mesmerized music minion. “Lift your left foot,” Crescendo said softly, and Andante obeyed. Her best friend and lover knelt down lovingly removing her boot, kissing and nibbling softly on her bare foot before sliding on the replacement. After exchanging the boot on her other foot, she paused, simply staring at her beloved Janika for a long moment.

Mmmm… I do so love the sight of you this way, she thought dreamily. So empty and open, and vulnerable… not to mention naked. I’d love nothing better than to take full advantage of you in this state and ravish you… but Master was very specific. I need to prepare you and return you to your slave self, then have us both join the rest of Master’s slaves in the back room.

Walking back to her lover, running her hands through the dark skinned girl’s long dark hair, she helped her finish dressing, handing her the mask to place over her face. “Now, baby, I need you to listen carefully. I know there’s still a part of you that’s fighting this deep down. I need you to let go, and embrace your new role. Can you do that for me?”

“I…” Andante said, sweat appearing on her forehead. “N-no,” she said slowly, haltingly. “It’s… wrong. S… sup… pose to… s-stop… the bad g-guys…”

“Yes, I know,” Tina agreed gently, walking over to the far wall, pressing a small button on the side. Instantly, the speakers hanging about the walls flared to life, and the sounds of oboe music began to fill the room. Janika stiffened momentarily, then sighed softly, her glazed over gaze going even more vacant as the music poured into her mind. “That’s it baby,” Tina replied gently, cupping her chin, staring into her love’s eyes, her own slightly fuzzed over by the music as well. “Let yourself go. Let the music fill you, and push away all other thoughts and concerns. You see, love, we are the good guys… MOST of the time. But even the best of good girls has a bad side. Master has taught me how good it feels to let my bad side take over now and again. And we both know you have a deep dark and dirty side to you, don’t we, baby?”

Janika nodded slowly, her eyes fluttering. The combination of Tina’s nearness, the music pounding in her mind, and the seductive words being spoke into her ear was having a devastating effect on her. The blood pounding in her temples was matched only by the pounding in her chest, in her peaked ridged nipples, and in her clitty. It was difficult but possible to resist the Piper’s commands, to hang on to her sense of self even while her body moved at his command. But Tina, who knew her body and mind so well, with whom she’d shared a bed and a life with—there was no way she could resist her. With a deep groan, her eyes rolled up into her head as the last bit of resistance within her shattered.

Moving forward, she wrapped her arms around the dark haired girl, kissing her deeply, as her mind and body synched, and she embraced her new role in full.

Panting, slightly breathless, the two lovers stared into each others eyes once more, both of them grinning wickedly. “Thanks for freeing me, Cres,” the dark skinned minion replied with a sigh. “You’re right. It does feel so much better being on the winning side. So… what’s next? Do we have time to… consummate our new arrangement?” she asked with a leer.

Crescendo swallowed. “I… I wish we could,” she said with real regret, “but Master’s orders are absolute. Once you’ve fully embraced your role, we’re both to meet the others in the back room and prepare for the concert.”

“Indeed,” Andante replied with a nod. “I remember, now… Master does so love having a ‘captive’ audience.”

* * *

You know, as often as it happens in this kind of work, I still never get used to waking up stripped naked in bondage.

Well, nearly naked. Thankfully, that disreputable louse of a super villain had at least left me the questionable dignity of keeping my bra and panties, covering my most vulnerable areas. Likewise, to my immense relief, I was still wearing my mask. I rather doubted that he’d know my true identity as Claire Watson, simple college student, if he saw my face, but I’d rather not take the chance if I could help it. Of course, I thought dimly, why bother to remove my mask, when with a few simple notes you can make me tell you my identity personally?

Glancing around the room, idly testing the strength of my bonds, I realized just how deeply screwed over I was. I lay across a large heavy padded table with a blanket set over it. My hands and feet were shackled into place with iron. I was no Omega Girl—I wouldn’t be getting free without help. To make matters worse, the ‘Maestro’ had gone the full nine yards and had bleachers set up behind me, on which sat his brainwashed minions, silently watching me in preparation for the performance. I noted with dread that instead of seven blue clad minions there were now eight, meaning Sunbeam had officially joined the fold.

Glancing the other way, I blinked in surprise at the sight of The Piper, still in his trademark tux, conversing with another familiar face. I recognized her instantly, both from her police mug shots and the story Sunbeam had told me earlier. Light blue hair, dark dusky skin, golden amber eyes, and dressed in what looked like a fancy white and gold drum major uniform and skirt. Strange as it seemed, Cadenza, the original owner of the mysterious cello, was there helping him. Which seemed unthinkable… until I heard them speak.

“…sure you have it figured out pretty well, I merely want to make sure.”

The Piper chuckled. “I’m quite sure, my dear Cadenza,” he replied. “I’m not as proficient with string instruments as you are, but I am adept at every single musical instrument there is. Or… could it be that you simply wish to get your hands back on the cello for yourself?” he asked, eyebrow raised.

“N-no! Of course not, my Master,” the blue haired woman replied, dropping to one knee. “I live to serve. I wish only to be of use to you.”

Great. Just great, I groaned inwardly. He got to her, too. At this rate, everyone will be dancing to the Piper’s tune. Then, I groaned aloud at what I’d just thought. Great! Now they’ve got me doing musical puns as well! If my hands were free, I’m smack myself.

My groan, however, had caught the attention of my captors. “Ah! Look who’s awake! And just in time. I’m all warmed up and ready to play!” Opening the case, he revealed the cello, a strange metallic forged instrument with two glowing blue jewels inlaid. “I must confess,” the Piper stated aloud, holding up a long thin horsehair bow, “the cello is not my first love. Of the strings, the piano is actually my forte,” he quipped, cracking his fingers, “but once I learned of the power of this instrument, something just struck a chord with me.” He laughed darkly. “That said, I haven’t had a chance to practice yet, so I hope this next melody won’t leave you flat—“

“Nooooo!” I wailed suddenly, unable to endure it a second longer. “Please! Oh god, please! Mercy! Mercy!”

The Piper chuckled. “And you call yourself a heroine? My performance hasn’t even begun and I have you begging for mercy!”

“Yes! Please!” I begged with all my heart. “I beg you. Enslave me! Hypnotize me! Turn me into your obedient mindless thrall! But for the love of all things holy—NO! MORE! MUSICAL! PUNS!”

The Piper glared at me, a bit of anger showing in his expression. “Mock me, will you?” he growled, placing the cello against his chest, drawing the bow across its strings. “For that, I’ll make you suffer before I break you! Try this: Aria of Sensation, in the key of D!”

Ooohh shit! I managed to think as a truly lovely sound began to fill the room. The twin gems inlaid in the cello began to flash, and a blur tinted haze seemed to flow forth, enveloping me. The twin assaults of music and magic, or… whatever, hit me like a dump truck right between the eyes. I felt the doubly disconcerting sensation of having my mind empty out and fill to the brim at the same time. Things like thinking and reasoning flooded out of me like water down a drain even as my hearing and sense of touch rushed in to take their place. I’d been hypnotized before, quite a few times since the first, but this was something else entirely. It was if my mind had been switched off or unplugged, and something else had been installed in its place.

The music increased tempo, and I gasped, groaning, my eyes crossing as a wellspring of pleasure exploding within me. My toes clenched and spread, my fingers splayed, and my thighs shook as the sensation of a thousand... no, a million warm wet tongues lapped and nibbled and sucked at me, at my most tender spots, simultaneously. I was too far gone to even recognize the new, strange, rasping accompaniment to the music was my own voice screaming in pleasure. But even worse, or better, depending on your view, the sensations weren’t stopping or even slowing down. If anything, they were increasing. My nipples, already distended, felt the tight hard twist of a pair of long delicate fingers—my own, a little bit of spice I tended to add at the end of a round of self-play to push me over the edge. Yet both my hands were still bound and chained tightly, still clenching and struggling to get free, not to escape, but to help, and increase the sensations assaulting me!

The music changed again, the blueness somehow increasing, filling my eyes, nose, and mouth, flooding me even more. Now, instead of feeling the sensations all over, it had been condensed to one area, a light delicate brushing along the very center of me, the very core of my being. I don’t know if it was my body, my mind, or even my soul being stimulated, but all the same I felt as if my very sense of self was slowly dissolving away. It felt… no, it was myself being played. I was the instrument, as much as the cello, being stroked and played. I could literally, LITERALLY, feel the bow strings stroking across my center, could feel the vibrations echoing through me, and out, reverberating as music, my groans my cries, my shrieks and moans all composing an epic symphony as my Owner, my Master, my Maestro put on a performance for the ages.

The small part of me that still possessed any awareness at all noted idly, as a curiosity, that the music seemed to be affecting the others as well. From the corner of my eye, I saw the minions, mostly shed of their blue uniforms, cavorting and congregating in a carnal fashion, paired off and grinding to the music just as hard as I was. As my Maestro shifted to a new key, my head lolled, rolling to the side, and I noticed that even the cello’s former owner was just as affected. Cadenza, her amber eyes tinted bright blue, lay on the ground, writhing in helpless abandon, her fancy dress open and brushed aside, her hands working furiously underneath.

“Excellent! Excellent!” The Piper cheered, the bow and his fingers flying over the instrument. “And now for the coda, to the climactic finish!” He paused, taking a breath to appreciate the moment, before raising the bow one more time.

I was personally too far gone to fully realize what happened next. I do recall a loud crash, the sound of glass breaking. And screams, not of pleasure, but of panic, or confusion. There was a flash of light. And silence. Then… a wave of something… peaceful… soothing… washing over me, and the ever present blue finally faded to black…

* * *

Awareness, when it finally returned, came suddenly, like a surprise. One minute I was floating in darkness, reverberations of my earlier pleasure buffeting me, covering my like a warm blanket on a cold day… and the next, I was back in my own body, lying on the floor, my nakedness covered in a sheet. “Grrrr… dammit!” the Piper’s voice sounded from behind me. “You again! Why, of all the possible people to run into again, did it have to be you?!?”

“I’d think you’d have learned from the last time we tangled,” the newcomer replied. “Luck is definitely not on your side. You’re just lucky my partners aren’t here, or your ass would be grass.”

“Ah, your partners,” the Piper said with a nasty smirk. “How could I ever forget? Even with the costume change to something marginally more respectable, you’re still the same ol’ ‘Flying Dyk’—“

BZZZZT! Thud.

“I am SO freaking tired of being called that!” the unknown masked heroine growled, lowering her hand, and shaking her head. Walking over to me, she dropped into a squat and knelt down next to me. “Hey there,” she said gently. “Are you okay?”

The heroine who had saved me was a beautiful dark skinned Amazon, in a black textured body suit with actual angel wings. I nodded, sitting up, keeping the blanket tightly wrapped around me. “Yeah. Thanks to you.” I sighed, glancing around. “I, uh, don’t suppose you’ve seen my costume around here anywhere? I appreciate the sheet, but I can’t exactly head back out of here like this.” In response, the angel winged heroine tossed me a small pink bundle that I recognized as my uniform. Thanking her, I quickly slipped it back on, trying to avoid the knowing grin from my rescuer. “Thanks again, um… uh…”

“The name’s Ravenheart,” she said with a grin. “And you’re Paper Doll, right? I recognized the uniform from a description a friend of mine gave me. Lucky for you I was in the area. So… what say we tie up this den of thieves, and call in the police to do cleanup?”

“Actually, it’s a little bit complicated,” I said, glancing over at the Piper’s minions, all lying unconscious on the ground. “Those minions in blue? They’re actually a bunch of innocents dragged into the middle of all this. Two of them are Supers like us, a pair of heroines that got blindsided and brainwashed by the Piper, and the rest of them are the missing staff members and researchers from River City University.” I explained briefly about the Piper’s plan, using their knowledge and expertise to learn about Cadenza’s cello, and how to unlock its mystical powers.

“Not that he really needed them at the end, it seems,” I added, gesturing to the unconscious blue haired villainess. “Apparently Cadenza, learning about her rival’s plan, decided to go after it herself, only to fall under the Piper’s spell as well. With her under his sway, he had an expert to teach him everything about the cello’s inner workings.” I shuddered slightly, remembering what I’d experienced. I was damn lucky Ravenheart had arrived when she had. A few more seconds of that… and I don’t know if there would have been anything left of me to rescue.

“Okay. So, basically, all of these guys have had their minds tampered with,” Ravenheart concluded, adjusting her gloves slightly as she walked several feet back away from the group. “That sounds like a perfect reason to try out my newest enhancement.” Before I could react, she turned, holding up two brightly glowing fists, and fired a blast of silvery light at the downed minions.

“Oh my god!” I yelled, grabbing her arms, spinning her around. “What the hell? I just told you they were innocent civilians! What did you attack them?”

“I didn’t attack them,” Ravenheart replied, calmly, gesturing behind me. “I basically woke them up from their trances.” I glanced back and gaped again, as the faculty members, and the two heroines stirred, sitting up, shaking their heads in confusion. “It’s a new innovation my Ma… er, a friend of mine had installed in my gloves,” she explained. “The Omega Beam blasters can disable and down pretty much any foe, no matter how tough. And the Silver Spark blaster setting can stun and entrance an adversary. But recent events made Him consider having a counter for each setting installed might come in handy as well. I used the ‘Neutralize’ setting to undo the stun and disable functions, and effectively woke everyone back up from their trances.”

“Ooohh… my head,” Sunbeam replied, standing up woozily. “How did I… where are we?” Glancing down at herself, she yelped. “And why am I dressed in this goofy get up?!?”

“You? Why are we all dressed like this?” her partner Splash asked, glancing around. Spying me and Ravenheart, then the unconscious Cadenza and Piper, she groaned, shaking her head. “Ohhhh… okay, something tells me this is going to be one hell of an explanation,” she said, glancing over at the others as made similar comments. “But for now, I think we should all get some place a bit safer to compare notes…”

* * *

Half an hour later, I watched with satisfaction as the police car drove off with the Piper and Cadenza shackled safely in the back seat. The abducted faculty members were given a quick once over by the EMTs who cleared them all to leave on their own recognizance. Meanwhile, Ravenheart and I explained what had happened, to the police and our fellow heroines. “And then Ravenheart used her gauntlets to break the spell and wake everyone up,” I finished, the dark skinner angel nodding in agreement.

“An incredible story,” the lieutenant in charge replied, nodding to his officers as they carefully loaded the cello into the back of a separate police cruiser. “It sounds as if you are all very lucky that things turned out like they did. Still, I’m very glad you were able to recover the cello. I shudder to think of the kind of chaos and confusion those two might have caused if not for you heroines.” He frowned slightly, crossing his arms at his chest. “All things considered, I think the three of you should get checked out. You need to see a deprogrammer to make sure there is nothing lingering behind after this encounter.”

“A deprogrammer?” I said with a frown. “You mean a shrink? A psychiatrist or something?”

“Something to that effect, yes,” the lieutenant replied. “You’re all badged Supers, meaning you’re duly deputized citizens acting with the authority of the River City police department in your super hero duties. That ALSO means you’re required to get checked out after any such altercation that results in having your minds altered or controlled.” He turned to look Ravenheart in the face. “If anything, the recent problems with a certain member of the super hero community only stress the fact that your mental health and well-being cannot be ignored. Until you three are cleared by an officially licensed deprogrammer, Paper Doll, Splash, and Sunbeam, you three are prohibited from taking part in any super hero work.”

Splash and Sunbeam groaned aloud. I felt the same way, of course, I merely decided to stay silent about it. “Ah, don’t worry about it,” Ravenheart said with a grin, reaching into her pocket. “As it so happens, I know an officially licensed deprogrammer personally. She’s a Super, a psychic, and she’s really good.” She handed us a couple of cards, and I read it, nodding: Dr. Evangeline Snow, psychiatrist, psychologist. “Best of all, she’s one of us, so she knows about discretion.” Walking away from us a bit, she spread her wings, black colored wings as dark as her namesake, and took to the air. “It was fun working with you girls,” she called down at us. “We’ll have to do it again some time!”

“Yeah,” Splash replied with a wave. “But hopefully next time, under better circumstances.” She sighed, then turned to face me. “So, um… Paper Doll? I uh… just wanted to apologize for before. The, um… you know… slamming you into a wall with my water…”

I sighed, nodding. “Forget about it. You weren’t yourself. The one to blame is locked up. So let’s call it good, okay?” She smiled at that, and I smiled back.

“Okay, sounds like we’re all friends again,” Sunbeam replied nodding. “Well, Paper Doll, it’s been real… but we need to head back home. My partner and I have a long day ahead of us, and we should probably try and grab SOME sleep before the sun rises.” Taking each others’ hands, the two headed off down the street. “Take care of yourself, Doll. Hope we meet again.”

“Yeah, you too!” I called after them. Sighing, I glanced down at the card in my hand. Dr. Eva Snow. Well, I’m effectively grounded from hero work until I get a clean bill of health. And Raven said she’s a Super as well. I shrugged, flipping the card in my hand a few times before sliding it into my pocket. Eh, what the hell. I’ll give her a try. Who knows, maybe visiting a real life psychic might turn out to be interesting…

((end))