The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer

This story has its focus on sexual content. So if you are not allowed to read such material please don’t. Else: Have fun.

Also this is the first story I upload, so any feedback would be highly appreciated. Although I have learned English for 8 years in school it’s still is not my mother tongue, I apologize for any inconvenience resulting from that.

Paradise Island Resort

Chapter 2

mc ff mf ma ft

The View was beautiful, especially the blue sea which supposedly spread for an eternity below them. Nonetheless Vila felt this horrible pain in her inner ears she was not really able to cope with. She has flown quite a bit and it had always been just her to suffer. Vila tried to keep her mouth open and swallowed again and again. It felt surprisingly familiar and triggered memories she still could not grasp... but her ears haven’t gotten any better from the procedure.

The display now showed a small waterborne airport about three kilometers away from the island. Their decent slowly let them to this platform and Vila prayed it would be over soon.

And it was. The airplane made contact with the ground and lost speed instantly. “So this was, why we had to use seat belts!” Vila thought as all passengers almost got ejected from their seats.

“Ok girls, please leave the plane now. We have stationed a lifesaver per group of four. Just look for him or her holding up a sign with you seat number.” the male voice again informed them.

It was quite a crowd, but Ail felt really comfortable getting squeezed by so many soft boobs. It made her quite tingly. Behind her Dene also felt nice for a related but not equal reason. She just enjoyed rubbing her tits on Ails back. Because, honestly, in this crowd no one would expect it being intentional anyway.

Ail was the first to spot a guy holding what appeared to be their numbers: “20f-21c” on a sign. He, like all the lifesavers, looked around 25 years old and pretty athletic. He wore a dark blue swimming trunks and had a huge tribal tattoo on his chest. She couldn’t make out his facial features from were she was standing but it was to expect they were gorgeous as well.

“Hi, we are your group!” Dene blurted out, not even two meters away from him. All of the girls walked a little bit faster to the man as they were seriously entranced by his masculine appearance. His tan was comparable with Ails own skin color. His arms looked very strong, like they were geared to be worn by an athlete. He was a lifesaver, so it worked out. “I am Dene!” the Asian girl explained now just in front of him. “Ail, nice to meet you!”, “Vila. We’re from row 21.” The other girls said.

The beautiful face of the man kept stoic as he observed an additional girl walking towards them. He looked serious, just like he was eying his prey. Vila, the only one closely examining his face, knew she should be troubled by this. But actually she found it rather sexy and let it pass. “He is responsible, its just right for him to get a little serious” she thought, getting lost in his deep blue eyes.

Ail and Dene chose to look at the approaching girl instead, following the lifesavers view. She had short blond hair and wore a light blue camisole. Short spaghetti strips an her shoulders supported the dress, as her breasts, comparable to Ails, were not able to support the cloth by themselves. On her foot there were sandals, which enabled her to almost run, making her tits bounce.

Dene realized the guy and Ail were looking at the new girl, she and Vila were looking at the guy and no one was paying attention to her. She quickly brushed her hands over her lonely breasts, she hadn’t touched them for over 5 minutes which was quite an odd feeling.

“I am Rebecca!” a little short on breath the girl spoke. “Pleased to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too! All of you. My name is Bernhard, I am your guide on this resort. I will show you everything you can do on this island and everything you need to know. Just follow me!” he turned around and walked towards a building mildly resembling a shipyard. The girls tried to introduce themselves, though it was pretty hard with that hot ass walking in front of them.

“Boat eleven is ours. Just make yourself comfortable!” he said while guiding them to the small motor boat.

“Wow, Bernard you’ve got yourself a fine gaggle of hot girls today, haven’t you?” a female lifesaver on beat 10 said. She wore a dark blue bathing suit which actually covered most of her skin between crotch and neck, but was unable to conceal her feminine body at the slightest.

“Well, thanks Belle. But your catch is nothing short of sex appeal either. I would love to chat further but you know, those girls have pretty much to learn today and I have an appointment at the fashion store in 20 minutes.”

As everyone has boarded the boat Bernhard started the motor and the final journey to Paradise Island began.

Arrival

It was a small motorboat made either of wood or some material resembling wood flawlessly. The Pacific ocean, even near an islands shore, was a tough water with high waves.

At the bow end the four girls sat, facing each other in pairs of two. But, instead of actually facing the girl straight ahead they focused on the man steering the boat at its tail.

Bernhard looked good idling on land but where he really shone was battling the waves on sea. Seeing his athletic body in action, trailing the sweat drops running down his bare chest and following his determined eyes navigating through the hostile sea did the trick for Vila. Watching this show of masculinity made her really hot. Luckily the motion of the sea sprinkled salt water on her and cool her down.

Her nipples weren’t the only ones blatantly erect. The other girls shared her horniness and probably her object of desire. Dene’s white tank-top has even gone transparent in the sea’s wetness revealing the fleshen tone of her boobs. This bugged her, Vila wanted to be the one revealing the most.

Bernhard at the other hand reacted little to the bunch of horny girls and their seesawing tits. He needed to get them to Paradise Island, that was all which mattered at the moment. But as they reached calmer waters he started to eye his prey again. “Definitely a nice catch” he thought.

“Hey girls, you might have heard earlier, but our first appointment is the fashion square. We have to get you into garment more fitting for this establishment.” he informed them. “I can’t get you there by boat, but its just 5 minutes from the beach!”

Rebecca was unsure about her situation when they landed. Everything seemed awesome when her father suggested to take this free trip. The thing was it got even better and here she got nervous. Nothing has really happened but she breached what she formerly knew as her limit of bliss. “Is really everything alright?” she asked herself.

She was the first to leave the boat and took the opportunity to examine her new group a little better. The girls, she still did not know their names, looked gorgeous. The redhead was her favorite so far, with her athletic looks and short hair she seemed like nice company. Maybe she even knew how to play tennis. The big girl with the frills also seemed very nice, so did the skimpy Asian. “?” she thought “has she really just pinched her nipple?”

A closer look at Denes face revealed how horny she really was. Just now Rebecca saw the same lustful eyes on Ail and Vila. “They have totally lost it” she thought “all of them just want to suck the hard and throbbing cock between Mr Ferryman’s legs.” A further examination reinforced her presumption as the form of a penis was clearly visible through the trunks she eyed. Her mouth stood half open and a small droplet that was neither water nor sweat traveled down her legs.

“Ok girls, can you see the lane over there?” Bernhard pointed over the beach towards a row of palm trees “please wait there while I am fastening the boat.”

Vila reached their destination first and quickly noticed a wooden bench facing the see. Without much of a thought she sat down, like she always did, and watched her surroundings. “The beach must be around fifty meters deep where we crossed it” she pondered “hardly possible to see how long it is, with all the twists in the coastline...” Vila remembered how she was able to see it from the plane and guessed a length of about 2 kilometers.

Thinking about all this stuff made Vila realize how much her head cleared since they left the boat. Or pretty much since they left Berhard. Vila was not the girl to fool herself and she acknowledged how much this lifesaver set her body in motion. “We are truly lucky to get such a handsome man as our guide...” she thought “maybe I can seduce him sometime...”

“Hey girl!” Ail said, now standing directly in front of the Vila resting, effectively blocking the sun “you look totally drenched in sweat, want some water?”

Hardly able to resist she tried to grab the Ails endless bottle just to miss as the girl dodged. “First things first, do you think Mr Plenty is as sexy as I do? I just want to know weather I have to share or not.”

“You will have to, dear friend”

“Fine” Ail bowed down and moved her mouth close to Vila’s ears “there is nothing wrong about sharing a hot cock with your best friend, isn’t there?” she whispered and handed out the bottle.

“This is beautiful!” Rebecca exclaimed. The girl was standing in between two rows of palm trees further down the road. She was happy not wearing the high heels as the clinker had pretty wide gaps between them. She did not actually mind, as the natural stones blended in nicely into the scenery. Blue sky, rich green vegetation, white sand and a rough but clear sea.

“Don’t you just love it?” Dene asked the shy girl and extended her arms as if she wanted to hug the whole wide world. Her mammoth breasts just being covered by her thin white tank-top hung proud in the air. White was an overstatement though, as sweat and froth soaked the fabric and still made it see-through. Erect and large nipples were forcing their way through her cloth telling the whole world to start fondling them. Sadly Rebecca had no such intentions and passed the horny girl, reaching the bench where now both Ail and Vila sat. Pretty much at the same time Bernard got to the resting place as well.

“It’s really a beautiful place, don’t you think? Just take a deep breath and try to remember when it felt that good!” Bernhard was completely honest with the girls. Although he practically lived on Paradise Island he couldn’t get enough from the fresh air and natural smell. “I really have to best job in the world!” he confirmed in his mind once again.

“Lets go down to road, we have to reach the shopping mile in around ten minutes.” he told his fosterlings, who were still sniffing in the air with their eyes closed. “Its so nice here...”Ail told the thin air she was taking in seconds ago. Vila nodded as she heard the words not exactly intended for her.

The group started to move and the island had not ceased to amaze them. To the right they could still hear the ocean, although the view was covered with palm trees; to the left was a forest that could only be described as tropical. Here and there were pathways leading into the tranquil terrain, but save for this little comfort it seemed untouched by human hands.

“We have a lot of birds of paradise here.” Bernhard described. “Once you reach deeper into the “Natural Forest”, as we kind of call it, you will see them in huge numbers.”

“That sounds wonderful!” Rebecca remarked “... if we have wild birds... do we have insects here as well?” apparently she wasn’t really fond of those.

“Oh, well, yea, it can’t be helped once you try to stay natural can it? But rest assured, they are few and far between. We try out best to keep them at bay!” the guide answered. This reminded him in one of his more formal duties he decided to finish right now. “Errm, girls? Anyone of you has a disease antibody disorder? As I told you, there are parts of this island not entirely under our control, although this happened by choice it means there might be one or another virus on the loose.”

Instantly each girl searched for her phone since it included the passport those information were stored upon. Content Bernhard realized there are no health problems present in his group. Saved paperwork is after all saved paperwork. And a reaugumentation for this sort of things seemed so pointless.

Less content Rebecca realized her phone wasn’t able to reach a connection. “This pesky resort... how could they charge extra for something like that?” she thought while putting it back.

Finally they reached civilization again. It was a small plaza with several shops, restaurants and cafés. As time went short they directly headed for the garment store.

“Right on time!” a young woman behind the counter exclaimed as she saw the group of five enter. “Such a nice group of girls, I can do wonders with them!”

“Well, than you better hurry Reeza, the island is huge and I have to show them the one or other sight until dusk.”

“Well than... who wants to be first? Oh wait, stroke that! Come with me redhead, let me get you something fitting to wear!” the overactive clerk said already dragging Ail behind a curtain. “Now please undress as I am looking for a nice bathing suit”

Unable to thing of anything to ask or even say Ail followed Reezas orders with precision. “Waaah! What a nice body you have! And those deep eyes look stunning! I think I already have something for you in mind!” Ail wasn’t even done putting her cloth properly on a table as the woman returned with a deep green bikini. “I thought you absolutely needed something to accompany your eyes! Put it on!” she was ordered.

The cloth felt cool on her sun warmed skin, but very comfortable. The bottom part was a string, leaving her bottom pretty much uncovered and the bikini top was equally sparse as it mostly covered her nipples and a little of the surrounding skin. It also felt wet on her areola, but she quickly dismissed that as an illusion made by the cold feel in general. Ail felt a little under dressed and wasn’t able to hide it perfectly.

“Oh! Don’t be so timid. It looks awesome! It even makes your rack seem a little more impressive if you know what I mean. Ah, the wonders of underboob! But something is still missing. Wait a minute please!”

Using the time she was given Ail walked towards the mirror, and watched at her highly aroused reflection. The deep green actually fit her pretty well she realized. Her whole stature looked sexy and with her bullet erect nipples she almost seemed explosive. Suddenly her revealed titflesh wasn’t a problem anymore, but fashionable. “They still could be a little bigger” she thought still lost admiring herself. Than Reeza appeared from behind adding a hairband to the mix. It was of equally venomous green color harmonizing with her fierily hair and continuing the guiding theme that started with her eyes and continued with her bikini.

“What do you think?” the clerk asked resting her hands on Ails shoulders. “I am wonderful!” she answered more out of instinct than of anything else. “That’s what I wanted to hear, your stuff is in this bag!”

As Ail emerged from the curtain Reeza quickly grabbed Vila and dragged her into the studio she caller her home. “Undress please” she wanted to say, but the buxom girl has already started revealing her pale body which only color lay in her deep red areola and nipples. The young woman was stunned “You look like out of an fairytale, although it might be pretty perverted one... I think I need to asses your measurements manually...” she babbled while her hands reached out for the white globes of flesh bathed in glittering sweat drops. Vila knew that this woman’s actions weren’t purely professional as she was quite familiar to the feeling of getting her tits fondled.

“Ok, I think I know what you need!” Reeza suddenly blurted out and vanished. As she returned she hold a pure black bikini in her hand that looked like a lot of cloth. Vila promptly put it on feeling a similar wet sensation as Ail. She actually even dismissed in the same way.

“Your boobies are big enough so I went with a fully clothed variant. But I also chose a fabric that’s kinda reflective so an extra shiny effect is added. Do you like it?”

“Yes, its awesome!” she answered honestly “but...”

“But what?”

“Well, could you get me something that’s emphasizing my... nipples?” Vila managed to ask. It was hard to request something as perverted as this, but she felt like she needed such a swimming gear.

“Oh, I have an idea concerning that, come with me.”

Both young women were standing in front of a wire machine looking vaguely like something made for sewing. Suddenly Reeza fetched a brush and marked Vilas nippels with white paint. She played a little bit with the girls and she realized how much this turned her on but, as Bernhard has said, time was sparse. “Now remove your top please, we need to modify it.”

Soon later it disappeared in the machine which quickly analyzed the garment and found the marked spots. “We are punching a pattern in here and will later underlie it with an other type of cloth. Do you have an idea what do you want to grace your nipples?”

The barebreasted girl looked down on her voluminous bust and pondered a little. “What about a cross with arrowheads?” she pondered. “Oh, fabulous, that’s one of our standard design’s. Arranged like an X?”

“Nope, straight please!”

“Ok!” She pushed a button and the machine punched the holes in her bikini cups. For black normally red is the right choice as it draws extra attention, but for you I would actually recommend white as it will get red from time to time... If you catch my drift... do you like the idea.”

“Yes, I do!” she answered quickly. And suddenly she heard a sewing noise.

Reeza bowed down and recovered the modified piece of cloth. “Put it on!”

And so she did, knowing that this was excactly what she wanted. Her heavy globes now had that latexy look and her erect nipples poked indecently through the white crosses. She didn’t even realize the wetness that was emitted by the new piece of cloth that was not in contact with any skin until now.

“Here is your stuff, I am happy we had excactly what was on your mind!” Vila got handed a paperback with her old clothing and quickly left the room behind the curtain.

“Wow, you look absolutely awesome!” Rebecca heard Ail exclaim while she was snatched away behind by the eager shopkeeper. “Same procedure with you, little one. Please strip naked so I can evaluate what will look best on your stature.”

“Is this really necessary? Can’t I just look through what you have to offer and change myself somewhere more private?” she asked hopefully. “Nah, we don’t have enough time for this, also I am a professional and I pretty much know what fits you better than you do.” was the answer Rebecca got.

Reluctantly she removed her dress and even more unwilling her underwear until she stood perfectly naked in front of the strange woman. The awkward thing was that it felt pretty good getting rid of each and every layer of cloth upon her. “Hmmm, I see. I think I have the right one for you. Just wait”

Minutes later a bright pink bikini lay on the table next to the naked girl.

While Ail and Vila were already outside, waiting in the caring sun, Dene still stood in the waiting area of the shop. She could here Rebecca complaining how her bikini revealed to much skin, and likewise she heard the clerk searching for something else.

She really did not care what happened behind those clothen walls as a dream of her has become true right were she stood. Berhards strong arms were grabbing her kneadable tits and his warm breath reached her left ear. “You must really love hands on your tits” he whispered “or else you wouldn’t grab them yourself every other minute.” he teased her.

But Dene did not really care. Finally someone besides her managed to realize what she, or rather her tits, really needed. She stood on her toetips, stretching her arms skywards to embrace her well wishers neck and stuttered quite moans.

“So what about this one?” Reeza asked handing her an one piece suit. It actually revealed pretty little skin compared to what else was in stock so Rebecca decided to give it a try. Now getting into the yellow and black suit wasn’t an easy task as her body unnaturally wanted to stay as it was: Naked.

Dene felt really hot. The lifeguards hands were still at work, but not necessary on her tits. They traveled everywhere, to her armpits, to her bellybutton and even to her mouth, playing with the elusive tongue inside. Her own arms lay still on Bernhards muscular shoulders. She wanted to retreat them several times because she felt her boobs got to little attention but each time, just seconds prior the man himself returned there to knead additional pleasure into her juicy funbags.

Rebecca looked at her reflection. The girl in the mirror was cute in her tiger suit but Rebecca was not sure she wanted to wear something like that. It had this degrading touch she despised. She had no time to ponder as the assiduous girl behind her out a hairband on her head spotting two fluffy ears. “I think it really fits you!” she said.

“Its just too...” the blond tiger wanted to reply but before anything else could have been said she held a brown paper bag. “This is your stuff! And off you go!”

Denes tits were hot and her throad was dry. Bernhards hands got rougher and rougher now rarely leaving her tits, only changing between intense groping and nippleteasing. As her breathing got heavier and heavier Dene noticed something approaching she deemed impossible. Could she really cum just from her tits? Its seemed unlikely but the evidence spoke otherwise; Her legs got shakier and her spine tingled with dampening pleasures.

She came, she wanted moan, but strong manhands stuffed her mouth. She also wanted to fall because straining her legs anymore was nothing she felt capable of, but the same hands held the climaxing girl, ultimately denying her the impact on the wooding floor she seemed to long for. But as the curtain began to rustle time went short for Bernhard. The Mongolian girl had to stand by herself, if just for five seconds or whatever the blond needed to leave the shop.

It were long seconds, each one made her feet and knees feel more and more like pudding and none was shorter than the last.

.

.

Finally the door closed. With her last strenght Dene turned around and fell into her pleaser’s arms, pressing her siezeable tits onto his tattooed muscular chest. “You are pretty depleted, aren’t you?” he asked earning a single nod “but you’re still hot and ready for more, right?” Denes eyes flashed with delight and hope.

Berhard guided her behind the curtain where Reeza waited for the last girl to dress up in her favorite skimpy bikinis. “This one is in heat right now, do you mind if we fuck while you counsel her?” he asked.

“No no, that’s fine. Go ahead!” she answered waiting for the spectacle. “Well, you better undress fast or you won’t get to taste my rod.” he told Dene while fetching his cock out of his bathing trunks.

Already removing everything that clung to her body Dene watched Berhard stroke is huge cock. Her mouth watered from looking at the well hung stud.

“Fine, now you are ready. Come here and suck me off!” she got ordered. Not waiting a single second she hurried towards the pulsating, fleshen tube, fell to her knees and started to clean it with her tongue. “What a horny bitch!” Reeza exclaimed. “Yeah” the lifeguard answered, clearly fighting with the urge to moan “sometimes it takes only one conditioning to turn a modest girl into a cockhungry slut...”

He used his hands to guide her hungry head up and down on his shaft, but seriously, he did not need to. Dene was in heaven, still playing with her tits. Her new favorite hobby seemed fun even while giving head.

Pushing her face from his rod he started to ask her a few questions. “You do love cock, right?” Dene wasn’t really willing to answer, she rather tried to reach his dickhead with her tongue making herself look even more horny than before. “Answer me!” he thundered “Or you won’t get mouthfucked any further!”

“I don’t just love it, I need it . . . ! I need cock, now!” she answered. “Nice! So is playing with your fleshy tits not enough anymore?” he teased.

“I... I... you made me start! I can’t stop now. I must return to your cock!”

“And why, do you need something?”

“I want to milk it! I want every droplet of your cum in my throat, I want to swallow, I want to drink! Let me! Let me!” Dene was out of control.

“Wouldn’t you rather have my cock in your wet pussy? Your juice is leaking, there is already a puddle between your legs. I think you need a nice stuffing in your crotch. My cock could do that!”

Dene thought about that offer, while moving her ravaging hand from her tit to her slit. “I don’t care, just give me your cock! Anywhere you please, just give me this delicious cock and all its thick white sauce!” she pleaded.

“Oh, does it need to be my cock?” Berhard questioned her. “No, any cock... I just want any cock – fucking any cock. Fucking and sucking cocks.” she babbled now excessively masturbating her clit.

“Wonderful, I am really proud of you Dene. I don’t know any girl who has degenerated herself to a horny, cockloving slut so fast. I have a fine trade for you. Just call me master and ask if you could suck my dick. If you do, you will get your wish.”

“Master! Please make me your horny cockslave and let me drink your cum!” She obviously longed for the cock she still could not reach.

“Fine, go for it. Make me cum.”

He let his grip go and the barely sane girl quickly gravitated towards his dick. She pressed it at her cheek celebrating to far to long separation with a passionate embrace. She felt the pulsating hard rods warmth spreading over to her and enjoyed the regained feeling for security. This was were she belonged. Her agile hand diving in her own depths now reemerged, going to what really mattered: cock.

Despite best efforts she could not keep her mouth from sucking this delicious manmeat. Her tongue playing with its head managed to lure sounds of pleasure from the otherwise stoic and professional lifeguard. Or was this really his job? Right now it made more sense his sole purpose was turning unaware girls into sex maniacs. “And he was goood...” Dene thought satisfied. Her hand slowly started to message his obviously filled balls evoking shivers and vibrations in his still throatdeep swallowed cock. She was breaking his facade of professionalism just as he broke her dignity.

Deepthroating him was utterly fun but she felt missing out on those delicious drops of precum wasn’t worth it, so his cockhead was guided back to the soft cushion that was her tongue immediately rewarding her with a drop of his honey. This new position allowed her idle hand to grab the shaft pumping it with more force than her lips ever could. His command was to make him cum, and oh god she would.

Working faster and harder on his rod really made him squirm, hardly able to stand anymore orgasm drew near. The signal was his cock swelling when his this sperm pumped through his hose. She gladly accepted his gift of delicious cream until her mouth was filled beyond capacity and started to leak. At this moment Bernhard withdraw his still spewing dick from her lips and bathed her entire face in his cum while Dene was busy swallowing what was left in her mouth.

“I think you are done here, Dene.” he said with a hint of delay. “Reeza will take you to the hotel where you will receive advanced training. You won’t be able to visit the beach for a few days which is a shame... but at the other side there is a lot of fucking where I sent you.”

“Actually I can’t do this Ben” Reeza fall in “I have the appointment with Bruce and his new girls in like eight minutes. But I have a SMD in the backroom where we can wire her up until noon. Would this work?”

“Oh, that’s fine, I just have to get back to my other fosterlings. You will have to set everything up.”

Sun, a fresh breeze and lush green vegetation. The island was beautiful! Vila and Ail were exploring the serene town square while tasting the rich and salty air so common in pacific islands. Oddly enough most shops were still closed. “Can you read this?” Ail asked “Fresh ice cream in 300 flavors, including all time favorites like chocolate, mango and black sesame. Why the heck isn’t it open?”

“Yeah, to bad... the climate is still hard to bear. A nice cool ice would do wonders!” Vila answered while looking into an other shop window. “Formal Dresses, huh?” she realized “well, my mother never went to court or even to parties in stuff like that...”

Curiously Ail appeared behind her and eyed whatever garment her friend brought to this realization. “Welllllll... your mother never had as much fun presenting her boobs as you do, right?” she grabbed Vilas breasts from behind and tweaked her nipples a little bit.

A cold shivver ran through her body, again this cold stingy sensation flushed through her tits and if they could her nipples would have jumped in joy. But Vila decided to stop it right here. “Keep your hands at yourself! I am still not your toy, you know?” a slight sad feeling slithered between her thoughts “also don’t talk bad about my mother. She is a child of the 24-40s, things were a little rigid back than.”

Both girls stopped their quarrel as Rebecca left the beachwear store closing the door in a mildly upset matter. “Here we are!” Ail shouted moving her hands. After her attention was successfully captured, the skinny girl approached them.

“Meow! You look nice!” Vila recognized. “How funny, you two look like whores! What a big fat joke!” she replied.

Vila, herself interested in history and literature, was awfully familiar with the term. “Nah, that is so horribly outdated. You won’t find a single girl in whole Eurasia taking money for the little love exchange we all hold so dear.”

“But you will find enough looking more tasteful than you do. Every single inch on your appearance is screaming to look at your tits and obviously erect nipples. Look in my eyes and tell me you walk around like that all the time. Something is happening to us, and no one seems to notice!”

Now Ail eagerly responded, defending her baffled girlfriend. “Sure something is happening! Its vacation time! Beach, sea and fun! And the last time I checked sex was a big part of fun. I am so looking forward to suck some massive cocks and Vila here probably can’t wait for some strangers to lick her astounding breasts. You can be a buzz kill all you want at home but right here missing the fun would be a crime, right?”

“Well, yes. It would be rather unwise.” Vila winked.

“You two are insane!”

“Who is insane?” Bernhards hard voice hammered behind her. Although Rebecca resisted quite remarkably she could not properly concentrate in his masculine appearance. “Certainly not us.” Vila said fondly putting her right arm around Ails shoulders. “And certainly not me.” Bernhard added “Sadly poor Bolorerdene collapsed in the store. She must have cought a fever or something. Right now some medics are fetching her up. This won’t hurt our little tour, though. By the Way, all of you look gorgeous, you could be pretty ornament to any beach.” Ail and Vila were filled with a strange form of proud whereas Rebecca denied herself the pleasure.

The island was a true paradise enhanced to support even more pleasures than mother natures keenest try ever could. Groves of magical beauty, natural freshwater springs, a soft soil and pictoral stone formation just added to the many lounges, pools and buildings celebrating exquisite architectural forms.

“The building next to the Hotel is the spa. We are especially proud when it comes to our whirlpool and sauna section. There are restaurants and bars reachable without leaving the warm water, water-slides, soft currents and message studios. Sounds great doesn’t it, huh?” the guiding man informed.

Ail was the first to answer “Like the place I would stay all day, to be honest.”

“To bad you can’t just go there. You see, being a free costumer brings disadvantages. However each guest with a spa card can bring one of you cheapskates in with him. Also you can take a job inside, we just need to test your qualifications beforehand. If you are interested just ask the boy at the counter for jobs to apply to.”

“Talking about other guests...” now it was Vila talking “I actually haven’t seen anyone besides the girls we flew with.” “Very suspicous” the otherwise silent Rebecca added.

“Yeah, you actually were the first to arrive. But don’t worry, the first plane of actual paying guests is due to this evening. We will be celebrating with a little party around 10pm at the beach you can see down there. Speaking of which, the little hut you can see next to it will be your abode. Just the three of you, four when Dene returns, next to a lovely beach. Better than a fancy hotel isn’t it?” None of the girls objected. “So, now I will leave you to yourselves. It would be nice if you could attend to the party, presumeably you can fight your jet-lag. I will be there myself.”