The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Passengers

1.

London was dreary and dark as the two young women made their way through its bustling streets. The night was cold, with a thin veil of drizzle lingering in the air and looking as though it might turn into something heavier any second. All Rose and Janet wanted to do was get home to their warm comfortable apartment, which at this moment was only a 45 minute tube ride away. After a day of battling Christmas shoppers, the thought of their cosy flat seemed like heaven.

It had been a long day. Rose, 24, with her slender physique was starting to feel the strain. Her glowing blue eyes were starting to grow heavy after the days exploits. Rose had been in a loving relationship with Janet for two years now. She was 23, a shade shorter than Rose, with long brown hair and a naturally attractive face. Together they were quite a team.

Approaching the station, they were greeted by some unwelcome news. The line was shut. Something about a power problem. Worse still the corresponding lines were closed for engineering work, which altogether meant they were walking home.

“This is shit” said Rose turning to face Janet. “It’s going to piss it down and we’re ages from home”. “Any buses?” said Janet.

“None that go anywhere near us unfortunately” responded Rose. “Let’s just get a taxi.”

After walking a few streets they reached a taxi rank. After a long wait, a battered London taxi pulled up. The cabbie gestured for them to step in. It was warm and inviting inside, much the opposite of the scene outside.

“About an hour I reckon in this traffic” said the driver after hearing their destination. “You better get comfortable”. She seemed nice; mid forties, shoulder length black hair, perfect skin and talkative. She’d obviously taken good care of herself over the years. Rose noted the driver’s name from her council ID card, Mandy.

And so the journey began, with traffic worse than expected. After a few minutes, Mandy stopped briefly and started rooting around, eventually pulling out a cigarette.

“Mind if I light up?” she said, looking back at her passengers.

“Err...sure” said Rose.

Mandy thanked them and in a flash had expertly lit the cigarette. Blue plumes of smoke filled the forward cab. Neither Rose nor Janet smoked.

“I didn’t think they were allowed to smoke when they had passengers” said Janet, gradually becoming surrounded by the pungent smoke as it escaped into the rear of the taxi.

“I know but who cares, at least we’ve got a cab. I don’t want to try and change now”, said Rose, waving her hand in front of her nose to try and disperse the smoke.

And so slowly the two women settled back into the journey. Progress was very slow.

The cabin grew smokier with every puff of Mandy’s cigarette.

Janet’s eyes were growing heavier, dazzled by the lights of the surrounding cars, whilst the pungent cigarette smoke made her feel light-leaded. It was actually quite a pleasant feeling, even if the smoke was obtrusively thick.

“Mind if I put some music on?” said Mandy, waving a CD to the women behind.

“Sure.” replied Janet, looking across for approval from Rose who had seemingly fallen asleep.

Smooth, pulsing music filled the cabin. Every note seemed to sooth Janet’s muscles and she relaxed back into her seat.

Janet stared out of the window, the smoke enveloping her entire body. She watched the raindrops on the window, absorbed the throbbing music and inhaled the smoke. Slowly, she fell asleep.

* * *

Janet awoke feeling very strange. She was still in the cab, but it seemed as if a great amount of time had passed. Her vision was hazy.

She looked across to Rose, who was awake.

“You ok?” she asked

Rose did not answer.

The partition between the front and rear cabins opened and the cab driver passed through a cigarette.

“Smoke this Girl” she said.

Rose leaned forward, staring at the cigarette. She eyed it with glee.

“What’s going on? You a smoker now?” said Janet.

Rose did not answer. She took the cigarette, as well as the lighter. Placing the cigarette into her mouth, she sparked the wheel and lit up, taking a deep puff. A smile erupted onto her face. Smoke billowed from Rose’s cigarette.

“Good girl” said Mandy, mimicking Rose’s puff with one of her own. “But it looks as if your friend may not be quite with us yet. We’ll change that.”

At that moment, the taxi doors locked. Rose and Mandy both turned to face Janet. Both were puffing on their cigarettes.

“Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Rose what are you doing?!” said Janet, trying in vain to undo her seatbelt.

Rose did not answer.

“Time to induct your friend, don’t you think girl?". Mandy winked.

“Yes Mistress” said Rose, staring at Janet, her eyes glazed. A sinister smirk spread across Rose’s face.

“Rose, this is past a joke. You’re on thin ice now. Let me go, you are really starting to freak me out.” said Janet, fear clearly growing in her voice.

Rose did not respond. She simply continued taking long puffs on the cigarette, and exhaling directly into Janet’s face. Her eyes were glazed, clearly not hearing or noticing anything Janet said. She simply stared, a dozy grin spread across her face in between puffs. The throbbing music began again and shortly afterwards Mandy slipped into the rear compartment, puffing wildly on her own cigarette, and blowing it straight into Janet’s face at close distance. Janet could see Mandy was enjoying herself. She grinned around her cigarette, displaying her neat white teeth and looking menacing.

The smoke was suffocating.

“Stop, please. I can’t breathe.” pleaded Janet, her voice sounding weaker than before.

She was beginning to lose the fight in her.

Why was this happening? Who was this woman and what had she done to Rose? Why was her girlfriend, her best friend, suddenly vacant, lost to her and torturing her with smoke? She’d never liked smoking, so why was she now puffing on a cigarette with the kind of euphoric look Janet had never seen before?

With these thoughts still echoing through her mind, Janet began to lose consciousness. It was all too much.

“Please, please” she pleaded, her voice sinking along with her hopes.

Her last sight before darkness was Mandy slowly stroking the back of Rose’s neck as they puffed away. Rose was grinning. Her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she exhaled yet more smoke.

As she sank out of consciousness, Janet heard only one thing above the throbbing music.

“Good girl”.

2

Janet awoke with a start. She thought she had had a bad dream...something about a taxi driver, her girlfriend and cigarettes. ‘Jesus that was weird’ she thought, gradually getting her bearings. But she wasn’t where she expected to be. Looking up, she found herself in a large windowless room.

A door opened, and in walked Mandy and Rose.

“She is awake. Restrain her” said Mandy.

At once Rose walked across and forced the still-dazed Janet up against the wall and put her hands up into tight leather straps. Janet tried to resist but Rose was just too strong. She looked into Rose’s face as she stood just inches from her, tightening the straps.

“Rose, snap out of it”.

Rose did not respond. She just stared seemingly through Janet, a compliant grin etched upon her face. Her breath smelt strongly of cigarettes.

“Smoke!” commanded Mandy, and at once Rose removed a pack from her jacket and pulled out two cigarettes.

She handed the cigarettes to Mandy.

“Good girl” said Mandy, who placed one immediately in her mouth. She slowly brought it to life, taking deep puffs as she rotated the cigarette in her hand. It was a feast for the eyes for Rose who could clearly barely control her excitement.

With that, Mandy then ran the other cigarette under Rose’s nose, watching her eyes flicker from the growing sensations of pleasure she felt.

Janet looked on in disbelief. Rose was lost in bliss.

“Light up” said Mandy, placing the cigarette in Rose’s mouth. In seconds Rose was lit and proudly puffing on her cigarette. She looked like a pro, the red embers glowing as she took deep drags, feeding her new addiction.

“Show your girlfriend what you have learnt” said Mandy.

Rose walked over to Mandy and ran her hands down over her body. She stroked Mandy’s cheekbone. Then as if a complete natural, took a long deep puff on her cigarette, and then kissed Mandy full on the lips.

Janet was horrified. Her girlfriend was kissing another woman in front of her.

The kiss went and on. Each woman stroked and groped whilst locked in a deep embrace. Rose began to groan and moan in pleasure. The only time they broke apart was to take a long, deep puff on their cigarettes, before they continued, seemingly blowing the smoke into each other’s lungs when they reconnected.

After several minutes they broke apart, Mandy turning to face the shocked Janet.

“Your girlfriend is a good kisser” she said, clearly relishing her position of power.

“What have you done to her?” shouted Janet. " I’m gonna kill you...”

“Silence!” interrupted Mandy. “She’s under my control now. Some people are very sensitive to my cigarettes. That girl was one of them. I could tell she would be easy prey as she drifted off before I even had a chance to stimulate her. She now obeys my every command.”

“Bullshit” said Janet “She’s obviously confused but she’s not yours. She loves me. She’s my girlfriend.”

“We’ll see about that shall we?” said Mandy. “Girl, come here.”

Rose moved over to them.

“Who do you belong to girl? Me, or her?”

“You Mistress” said Rose confidently. “Only you.”

“Good girl” said Mandy.

Janet could not believe it. Rose, her loving partner had clearly lost her mind.

“Don’t look so worried” said Mandy. " You will be mine soon too. You might have resisted so far, but the fun is only just starting.”

Before Janet could answer, Mandy turned around and walked over to a small panel on the wall. The throbbing music erupted once more from speakers either side of Janet, who herself was still hopelessly strapped to the wall. It seemed louder than before.

Lights all around the room began to pulse, whilst huge screens lowered on the wall opposite Janet. Intricate shapes and patterns displayed upon them.

Mandy walked slowly over to Rose, puffing exuberantly on her cigarette.

She knew Rose had no control over her actions, but Janet still felt utterly betrayed.

Janet couldn’t help but watch Rose devour the cigarette and exchange smoky kisses with her mistress. She was paralyzed in shock. The smoke, the music, the lights were all overwhelming her senses as she surveyed the scene before her. She couldn’t avoid the piercing stares of Rose and Mandy, who never looked away despite their relentless kissing.

All around them, lights pulsated in time with the music. Bold words flickered on the screens as a kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and patterns moved in the background.

‘SERVE’, ‘SUBMIT’, ‘SMOKE’, ‘MISTRESS’

The smoke was incredibly thick. Janet was panting heavily in fear, but all she could breathe in was pungent cigarette smoke. There was no air left, only smoke. She began to feel it deep in her lungs.

Rose moaned in pleasure, her eyes widening in bliss every time Mandy returned her smoky kisses.

Janet could not stop watching. Though she tried to look away she could never manage it for more than a few seconds before looking back.

The words on the screens began to emanate through the speakers in time with the music. Janet was becoming absorbed.

“Good girl” said Mandy to Rose “She cannot resist”

‘Yes I can…’ thought Janet, desperately attempting to cling on to her own thoughts.

She looked away again, shielding herself from the painful sight in front of her. But she couldn’t stop the music, the groans, the words and the smoke from enveloping her body and senses.

She could not resist. Turning back to face Rose and Mandy, she was struck with horror.

‘No, no, no’ she thought, looking down. How could this be happening? She tried to think of something else...anything else.

The words pounded her skull. ‘SERVE’, ‘SUBMIT’, ‘SMOKE’, ‘MISTRESS’. The lights and smoke overwhelmed her senses as once again she found herself watching as Rose and Mandy embraced, their cigarette embers glowing brightly through the fog.

Time seemed to slow down. Janet was transfixed by every pant, every puff and every word.

Janet’s eyes grew heavy. It was all too much. She could not speak and could barely move. All she could do was staring.

Rose was so lucky to serve such a woman. To share her body and her cigarettes.

Janet could not resist anymore. She didn’t want to.

She looked up to her Mistress and Rose and smiled. Her Mistress smiled back. Janet felt their connection instantly.

She watched the beautifully display in front of her, mesmerized by each movement, each kiss and each puff. Rose moaned in ecstasy as her Mistress exchanged more and more smoky kisses, until their cigarettes were spent.

“Are you ready to join us girl?” Said Mandy.

“Yes” replied Janet breathlessly.

“Yes what?” said Mandy.

“ Yes Mistress” said Janet, a smile breaking across her face as she spoke.

Her Mistress grinned. “Good girl” she said, placing a new cigarette between Janet’s fingers.

The cigarette felt good between her fingers, feeling light and sending an erotic charge through her body.

“Smoke!” commanded Mistress.

Janet lifted the cigarette to her lips and allowed Rose to light her up. Placing the filter in her mouth, she sucked and took in its creamy pungent smoke. It tasted amazing. Why had she never smoked cigarettes before?

One puff was not enough though... She needed more. Every drag on this amazing cigarette made her hornier.

“You look good with that cigarette.” said the Mistress.

Janet felt incredible.

“Place the cigarette in my mouth girl” said the Mistress. Janet did so and watched as her Mistress took a long smooth inhale. Pulling Janet in towards her she then passionately kissed her full on the mouth. Janet was in ecstasy as her Mistress blew plumes of rich smoke deep into her lungs. Never before had she felt so insanely turned on by a woman. All she wanted to do was serve her Mistress.

“I think it’s time you girls got reacquainted” said the Mistress returning her cigarette to Janet.

“Yes Mistress” they repeated in unison.

After Janet was removed from her constraints, they began kissing, stroking and groping. Their wandering hands, caressing each and every part of each other, occasionally breaking to puff on their cigarettes.

Both Janet and Rose were insanely turned on. Janet looked deep into Rose’s eyes. She still recognised her girlfriend, but now felt an added lust towards her. Once just a normal woman, she was now a smoker who shared her deepest desire; to please their Mistress.

Their Mistress watched them as she moved over to her chair and pulled out another cigarette and lit up. Sucking the smoke deep into her lungs, she surveyed the scene. Women who had been just normal women hours before were now her slaves. Vehement anti-smokers were now feasting on cigarettes in front of her and groping each other for her pleasure.

With her new smoking slaves by her side, the night was young, and anything was possible...

3

It had been a long week for Shelley. She’d been in the office late every night trying to make this merger happen, and as a result had got a lot of shit from her girlfriend. Now though, it was her time to let off some steam. Yeah she was pissed off that she wasn’t spending her first free night in two weeks with her, but she had already agreed to go to a Works night out.

The rain hammered down as she drove along, but the weather couldn’t dampen her spirits. She had been looking forward to tonight for weeks now. She was heading over to Rose’s new place. She’d known Rose ever since she joined the firm a few years ago and had always got on well with her. Rose’s girlfriend Janet was a good laugh too. She’d only met her a couple of times but she’s always found it exceptionally easy to get along with her. Also coming along was her best mate Nicola who worked on the floor below and had known her since high school. Shelley and Nicola had followed a similar path in life, going to the same university and becoming members of the same law firm afterwards, although in different departments. They were both competitive, often trying to outdo the other. Shelley felt Nicola had a bit of an edge as she was blonde and tall, but in reality Shelley was just as much of a looker with her shoulder length brown hair, attractive face and toned physique.

Pulling up to Rose’s new place Shelley was immediately taken by the size of the place. It was a huge mansion that must be at least 100 years old. Using her umberella, she scampered away from her car and over to the front door. After a few sharp knocks the door swung open and Rose beckoned her in.

“Hey, come in you must be soaked” said Rose. “Did you find the place alright?”

“Yeah” Shelley replied “It was easy. This is an incredible house, how can you afford it?”

“We rent it from an old friend. She’s coming by later to join us. Anyway, come on through, Nicola’s here already”

Rose led Shelley down a set of stairs into what must have been the basement of the house. It had been converted into a comfortable lounge room, with deep leather chairs, wood panelling, a drinks cabinet and a few discrete TVs positioned around. Nicola and Janet were sitting around chatting in the corner. Nicola was in good spirits and welcomed Shelley in, taking a moment to mock the fact that Shelley’s girlfriend had actually let her go out for the night.

“Are we expecting anybody else?” asked Nicola.

“Our Landlord’s coming round later on…you will like her” said Janet returning to the table with a couple of cocktails.

Shelley was enjoying himself. It was so nice just to have a chilled out night with the girls. The conversation mostly revolved around Nicola’s love life, and her failed dating exploits. Nicola was desperate to find Mr Right, and they all knew it, which made it all the more funny when she failed spectacularly.

After several games and another round of cocktails, Rose got up to change the music. “I’ll put that new chillout stuff I got on, it’s awesome. Anyone want a cigarette while I’m up?”

“No thanks” said Nicola “I don’t smoke. Never have, never will”

“You sure?” replied Janet

“She’s set in her ways” said Shelley. “I’ll have one though”.

Shelley had always enjoyed an occasional cigarette. She didn’t smoke often, but always enjoyed how relaxed it made her feel. Rose returned with a pack of cigarettes, a lighter and an ashtray and laid them out on the table.

“I’ve never smoked this brand before” said Shelley inspecting her cigarette.

“Yeah, they are imports. Our landlord picked them up for us whilst she was away”.

Shelley lit her cigarette. Taking her first puffs she was struck by how creamy and strong the smoke was. It was clearly superior to any cigarette she had smoked before. It felt good in her hand and her mouth.

They continued to chat as Rose, Janet and Shelley all smoked their cigarettes. Shelley was so relaxed. It was so nice to just sit back, enjoy her cigarette, the pulsing music and the general hum of conversation. She hadn’t been so relaxed in ages.

Nicola mocked them as they smoked, as the rest smiled on and contentedly puffed away.

The room became ever smokier. As they chatted, Shelley found it harder and harder to concentrate on the conversation. The music soothed her thoughts. Every puff on her wonderful cigarette took her to a new level of calm. She found himself zoning out and having to be reminded of the subject matter. Out of the corner of her eyes she thought she saw flashes from the TVs positioned around the room. Small words or messages. Occasionally the outline of a woman. ‘This cigarette must be getting to me’ she thought, dismissing these instincts and continuing to smoke. She found the music Rose had put on so soothing.

Her eyes moved over to Rose sitting opposite her. Rose seemed to be enjoying her cigarette too. Shelley couldn’t take her eyes off her as she smoked. The glowing red tip of her cigarette was almost hypnotic in the way it fascinated Shelley. She loved watching it as Rose puffed away. Glowing and fading. Glowing and fading...

As she watched Rose she saw flashes of words appear in the TV screen behind her head. She couldn’t make out what they said, but she didn’t care. She just wanted to watch Rose smoke.

She found himself beginning to smoke in rhythm with Rose, taking long deep puffs, holding them, feeling the cigarette smoke filling her up inside, before exhaling great plumes in Rose’s direction.

Nicola left the table, saying she was going to call her flatmate, but Shelley could not take her eyes off Rose. She looked so enticing, puffing on her cigarette. So consumed was Shelley with Rose, she hardly noticed Janet walk up behind her and start to massage her shoulders

Shelley at first wondered why this was happening. A massage was surely a bit too touchy-feely for one girl to do to another.

“Don’t worry, just enjoy the smoke. It makes you happy Shelley” whispered Janet.

Janet was right, thought Shelley. There was nothing wrong with what was happening, and she was enjoying it.

Shelley didn’t realise it, but she was slowly slipping into a deep trance. She puffed on her cigarette constantly, never wanting it to leave her mouth. She was consumed by watching Rose. In the faint extremities of her mind she heard voices. “Slave”. “Submit”. “Smoke”. “Mistress”. Was it part of the music? Or Janet whispering again? Time seemed to slow down. Shelley, deep in trance, simply stared glassily at the TV on the wall in front of her. Messages and pictures infested the screen. Each stayed on the screen for what seemed like an eternity, including many of a handsome woman. Shelley didn’t know why, but the sight of this lady made her very happy. She knew she respected her greatly, even though she had no idea of her name. Rose and Janet circled her, whispering into her ears and puffing on their smouldering cigarettes. Shelley was momentarily horrified. How was she being turned on by this? She was straight. What was going on? Then Rose whispered those well worn words into her ear “Slave”. “Submit”. “Smoke”. “Mistress” and Shelley slipped back into her former state. She began to enjoy it. Rose and Janet began stroking her neck and kissing slowly. Each movement seemed to last a lifetime and felt beyond arousing. Shelley’s glassy expression began to show a feint resemblance to a smile. Once again the mystery woman appeared on the television in front of her, this time smoking a cigarette. Shelley was filled with desire. She felt deep down that she needed to obey and submit to this woman. She wanted nothing more. Rose and Janet continued to puff on their cigarettes, before taking it in turns to grab Shelley’s hair, and pull her into a deep sensual kiss, all the while blowing their cigarette smoke deep into her lungs. Shelley was consumed in bliss. She didn’t care that two women were kissing her, she was lost in ecstasy. What must have been a few minutes felt like hours, until one moment when Shelley finally ‘woke up’.

4.

Nicola was standing in the doorway looking utterly dumbfounded by the scene she had walked in on.

“What the fuck are you doing? What the hell?” she shouted.

A moment of quiet followed as both parties sized up the other, Nicola desperately looking as the scene in front of her as if it were some sort of bad dream.

Rose leaned over and spoke into Shelley’s ear “Get her”.

‘Yes…” replied Shelley, a sinister smile spreading across her face. She knew what she must do.

Rising from her seat and placing her cigarette in her mouth Shelley started strutting over to Nicola, taking several hands free drags.

Nicola looked petrified as Shelley strode over to her, her eyes glaring as plumes of cigarette smoke left her mouth and sailed back over her shoulder.

In one movement she flung Nicola back against the wall and used her entire body weight to pin her there.

“What the hell are you doing” screamed Nicola, furious at Shelley for behaving this way.

Shelley did not respond. She didn’t want to. She just held Nicola against the wall, staring into her eyes and holding the cigarette an inch from Nicola’s face as she puffed away. A demented smile was spread across her face.

“Get the hell off me, What’s the matter with you Shelley, this isn’t funny” protested Nicola, unable to move against Shelley’s weight.

“What have you done to her?” shouted Nicola looking over to Rose and Janet, who simply looked over smiling.

At that moment a door opened at the opposite end of the room. The silhouette of a tall woman was framed in the doorway. Rose and Janet immediately stood to attention.

As she entered the room Nicola saw the woman in her entirety. Smoking a cigarette, she exuded power as she strode forward. She was a good looking woman; typically attractive, with deep cheekbones. A set of pristine white teeth held the cigarette as she surveyed the scene. This woman was well known to Rose and Janet. She had been everything to them since they stepped unwittingly into her car one month ago. Now she had similar plans for her two new house guests.

“I like what I see” said Mandy, gesturing over to the scene on the far wall, where Shelley still held Nicola pinned up against the wall. “Excellent work girls”. She smiled at Rose and Janet. “Now take her to the harness.

“Yes mistress!” They said in unison.

Mandy pressed a discrete button on the wall, prompting a panel to open on the ceiling and a series of cables to descend. Rose and Janet walked over to Nicola, taking her from Shelley’s grasp and dragging her over to the harness as she kicked and shouted.

Shelley watched as Nicola was dragged away. She didn’t know why but she wanted to help Rose and Janet strap her up. Mandy approached her and placed her hands on Shelley’s shoulders.

“Do you know who I am?” Mandy asked

“You are my Mistress” replied Shelley

“Good girl” said Mandy, smiling. Shelley felt a rush of pleasure run through her body.

Shelley knew at that point that she had never been as attracted to anybody in her life. Taking the cigarette from her mouth, Mandy pulled Shelley in closer, before kissing her passionately on the lips. Shelley felt a surge of electricity run through her body as their lips touched. She loved the way the taste of the powerful cigarette smoke that lingered on her breath.

In the background Nicola was struggling against Rose and Janet as they placed her in the harness. Nicola stopped for a moment as she realized Shelley and Mandy were locked in a deep embrace, wondering how her best friend, who she knew like nobody else could lose her mind in a few minutes. Shelley had a girlfriend, how could she be unfaithful?

Nicola was now fully secured. She had been stripped and suspended by her hands from the ceiling cables, whilst her legs had also been secured to attachments on the floor.

Pulling out of their embrace, Mandy smiled and spoke directly to Shelley.

“Girl, your friend over there needs help in understanding her purpose in life. You will help us teach her”.

“Yes Mistress” said Shelley “How will we teach her?”

Mandy whispered something into Shelley’s ear. Nicola, looked on at the interaction and was horrified to see a wry grin spread over Shelley’s face as she stared directly at her.

Breaking apart, Shelley walked over to join Rose and Janet whilst Mandy turned the music to its maximum and flipped a switch that caused the lights to pulsate in time with the music. All the TVs in the room sprung to life too, displaying vivid dancing patterns. She removed her pack of cigarettes and offered them to her slaves who willingly took them and began to light them. She also offered one to Nicola, who looked at her in detest. “What the hell have you done to them?” shouted Nicola.

Mandy looked Nicola up and down. “You will be one of them by the end of the night”.

“No I won’t, there’s no way! I’m not falling for your dirty tricks. When I get out of here I’m going straight to the police”.

Mandy smiled at Nicola then turned to Shelley. “Go make Mistress proud girl”.

Shelley did not need asking twice. Taking a deep drag from her cigarette, she walked over to Nicola.

“Get away from me! Come on, snap out of it. You’re not well”

Shelley did not say anything. She simply smiled at Nicola and then walked behind her.

“No no, Shelley, What the fuck!?” She shouted as she began to feel Shelley’s tongue lick the side of her face.

Shelley did not respond. She knew that Nicola needed to be taught to appreciate Mistress, and she wanted to please her Mistress by teaching her. In fluid motion she began running her hands up and down Nicola’s back and neck, with the cigarette dangling. Nicola groaned in confusion. How could this be happening to her?

Shelley was revelling in the experience, happy that she was pleasing her Mistress. She wondered why she had never done this before? Her Mistress and fellow slaves looked on proudly at her efforts.

Nicola moaned with every touch. She was also getting dizzy from the plumes of smoke coming from Shelley with every exhale. She felt the warmth of Shelley’s cigarette on the back of her neck. She felt like she was in a bad dream, but she wasn’t going to let this crazy psycho win.

“Help her out girls” said Mandy, gesturing to Rose and Janet who responded immediately.

Rose walked in front of Shelley, took another puff and began running her hands up and down her constrained body. A broad smile spread over Shelley’s face.

Janet joined the scene, inhaled from her cigarette and placed her lips upon Nicola’s, while Rose caressed her legs and groin.

Surveying the scene, Mandy simply stood and chain-smoked.

The music pounded into Nicola’s ears. The room was growing thick with powerful cigarette smoke as the four women around her puffed ferociously on their cigarettes. Though she struggled she could not move, the restraints having suspended her in mid air, she tried to look at anything other than what was happening. She began to feel very light-headed. The cigarette smoke was too intense. She couldn’t escape it. The music ebbed and flowed through her brain as the lights pulsated in front of her. The sensory bombardment was starting to disorientate Nicola.

Perhaps if she just closed her eyes and tried to think of something else she could make it through, until her aggressors got bored or tired. Closing her eyes she became aware of a strange tingling sensation spreading over her body. Was this because of the smoke? The pounding music? She didn’t know but it offered some comfort.

Behind Nicola, Shelley was consumed in bliss. She had never felt so alive. She knew Nicola was going to enjoy being a slave like she was. Judging by the way Nicola’s head was lolling around, her eyes shut, it would not be too long before this happened. She stared at her Mistress, full of admiration and respect for this beautiful woman. She was effortlessly beautiful, and the way she smoked a cigarette was refined. All Shelley wanted to do was please her. As she looked at her Mistress, she noticed Nicola starting to open her eyes.

Nicola’s eyes settled upon the woman in front of her who was staring, smiling and smoking. Disorientated by the music, the smoke and the new sensations she was feeling down below Nicola’s eyes started to glaze over. She knew inside that she must fight, and try to resist the sinister thoughts that were growing stronger in her mind. Staring deep into Mandy’s eyes the room around her started to blur. Her body was being rocked by feelings she did not understand. The music, once deafening was now gentle, soothing and relaxing. The cigarette smoke was now pleasant, rich, and was now making her feel aroused and alive. She continued to stare at Mandy. The thoughts telling her to fight this woman were growing smaller in her mind.

Shelley, Rose and Janet were now lost in pleasure. Nicola was now silent, the only signs of her conscious mind being occasional blinks from her eyes as the cigarette smoke hit them. Several minutes passed, the atmosphere in the room intense. Cigarette smoke and groans filled the air as each woman continued relentlessly with their duties. Nicola was losing the fight as she slipped deep into trance, overwhelmed by the new sensations she was immersed in.

A fiendish grin spread across Mandy’s face as she saw Nicola, still glassy-eyed and head lolling about, smile like she was enjoying a blissful orgasm.

“Good girl” she said

Nicola couldn’t fight it anymore. She didn’t want to. She looked into her Mistress’s eyes and she understood her purpose. She just wanted to serve her Mistress and be a good slave. She looked so beautiful standing in front of her.

Shelley felt a great sense of elation that they had been able to achieve Mistress’s wish of converting Nicola. She was proud to see Nicola open her mouth slightly, seeming to want her Mistress to place her cigarette in it. Mandy rewarded her new slave by obliging. Nicola’s head soon flew back as she took her first puffs of glorious cigarette smoke.

Nicola slumped in her harness still puffing on her Mistress’s cigarette. Their mistress looked on, very pleased with her new acquisitions.

Mandy started to release Nicola from her harness. Standing once more Nicola’s head was spinning with pleasure. Her Mistress stepped forward and kissed her passionately. Nicola crumpled in her arms, overwhelmed in bliss.

“Good girl” said Mandy, “Now take a rest with your other slaves”.

Turning around, Nicola saw her other slaves grinning at her from where they lay exhausted on the sofa. She lay down next to Shelley, took a puff from her cigarette and then lent over to kiss her. She knew she had never been happier.

Later that night, Mandy considered her evening’s work. She stood and puffed her cigarette as she looked down upon her slaves.

All girls were huddled around the large table, lost in conversation, drinking and chain-smoking with abandon. Mandy watched her latest asset, Nicola, help herself to the open pack of cigarettes lying on the table, and light up as if she had smoked for years. The mistress watched the girls talk about their newfound servitude as she awaited orders from the Controller.