The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. The characters in this story do not represent, nor are intended to represent, any real people living or dead. Any resemblance to actual events, business establishments, events, locales or actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2003 by CompassRose90.

Synopsis: Greg, a college freshman, is introduced to a FemDom web site by his roommate, and learns first-hand about hypnosis.

Path of Control. Greg’s Story, Part One: Mistress Quintessence

As a college freshman I had to live on campus with a roommate for the first year. I was apprehensive at first—I was concerned I’d get a roommate who would play heavy metal at full volume while I tried to study—but Scott was a nice guy, and as quiet as I was, even though he played football. He never made much noise, and although he did listen to music, it was always with headphones. We even had a headset for the dorm room computer that we shared. Classes were going well, although I had to study my butt off. I wanted to major in Physics and the math courses were a bear.

One morning I was studying in the dorm room and the phone rang while Scott was in the shower. I answered it.

“Hello?”

There was a slight pause at the other end, and then a woman with the sexiest voice I’d ever heard said, “Is this Scott?”

“Uh, no,” I said, although at that moment suddenly I wished I were. Just then Scott came out of the shower wearing a towel, and I said “Hang on” into the phone. “Scott, it’s for you,” and Scott looked at me and the phone, then the clock, and said “Damn” so softly I could barely hear him. He said “Thanks,” took the phone from me and said “Hello, this is Scott.” His voice sounded a little strange.

I went back to my studying, and it wasn’t until I heard Scott say “Yes, Mistress” that I realized he hadn’t said anything else since hello. He’d just been listening for a long time. His voice sounded so peculiar that I looked up and I saw Scott lying on his bed wearing his towel, listening to the phone with his eyes closed, and maybe it was my imagination, but it looked like he had an erection. I was a little embarrassed and decided Scott needed some privacy. As I was leaving I heard Scott say, “Yes, Mistress. I have a roommate.” I closed the door and headed down to the cafeteria for a soda. It wasn’t unusual for either of us to ask the other for some privacy now and then, usually accompanied by jokes about whacking off.

I gave Scott thirty minutes before going back up to the room. When I got there, I heard the shower running again, so I went back to studying. After a while Scott came out, dressed this time.

“Sorry about what happened earlier,” he said.

“Hey, no problem. You didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend.”

“She’s my—she’s not my girlfriend,” he said, seemingly struggling with something. I raised my eyebrows in silent question. “Look, I can’t explain right now. I’ve got to go to class. But she told me to give you this.” Scott handed me a business card he pulled from a small stack. “It’s part of my, uh, tribute to her.” I wanted to ask him what he meant by that, but he was already out the door.

“Visit the web site, I’ll talk to you later,” he said as he left.

I looked at the card. It had a name printed on it: Mistress Quintessence. The words “Erotic Hypnosis” were printed underneath. There was also a web address, with a cute spider’s web framing it, a password, and the words “One Free Session” written on it in a feminine script. The “i” in session had a little heart over it instead of a dot.

I’d seen a hypnosis show once, it was hilarious, but I hadn’t wanted to get up on stage and couldn’t understand why anybody would. This web site would probably be some stupid joke. But my curiosity was piqued. I didn’t have any classes until tomorrow. What the heck.

The computer in our dorm room, as I said before, had headphones, so I put them on and went to the site on the card. The home page had a disclaimer on it, like a porn site, but it looked different from them—OK, I have seen a few of those—anyway, I read the disclaimer. I hadn’t seen anything like this one. It warned me that if I entered the site, I agreed to be hypnotized and that my personality would be changed, and I waived all rights, etc., etc. “Yeah, right, go ahead and hypnotize me,” I said to no one in particular, clicking the “ENTER” button. I didn’t think I was about to be hypnotized by this web site.

One nice feature of the dorm is that each room has a high-speed connection, so the next page came up quickly, and something started loading into the audio player. There was a link to FAQs, a link to a “I’m New Here” page, a link to a “Members” section, and a link that said “Join”. I went to the “I’m New Here” page.

The screen went completely dark except for the middle where there was a small pulsing square made of what looked like hundreds of continually changing dots of colors, all converging on the middle, some quickly and some slowly. I’d done some Java coding and I was looking carefully at this thing, trying to figure out the way it was programmed. As I looked at it, it seemed to change more and I could sort of make out a woman’s face in the dots, but it faded back into just dots. The little square was fascinating and I’m not sure how much time passed as I looked at it, and then I heard, “Welcome.”

I recognized the voice. It was the same one from earlier on the phone. Her voice was really sexy. “Please concentrate on the square,” she said, and of course I was already doing that. “I want you to relax.”

“That’s right, relax.” Listening to her voice was, in fact, very relaxing. I hadn’t realized how tense I was. It felt good to relax. “I want you to follow all my instructions now. Take a deep breath.” I thought, OK, I might as well play along. I took a deep breath. “Now let it out, and relax even more. Notice how tired your eyes are becoming, how your eyelids are getting heavy. As you continue to relax, your eyelids will become heavier, and heavier, as you concentrate on the square.”

It was kind of funny but my eyes certainly were feeling tired. The square on the screen kept on flickering, the dots marching in towards the center. Slowly the square was growing larger and I thought I saw a brief image of a woman’s breasts behind the dots, but I couldn’t be certain.

“I am Mistress Quintessence,” she said. “We are about to embark on a journey, you and I. A long, slow, pleasurable journey, together. You will find it relaxing and exciting. Take another deep breath and feel yourself relax even more.”

As I took another deep breath I thought I could almost make out the shape of a nude woman in the dots, but then it faded again into more dots. The square had grown bigger now, it filled my vision. More and more I thought I saw brief flashes of words and nude body parts hidden in the dots.

“Notice how it is getting harder, and harder. More difficult to keep your eyes open, concentrating on the square. Concentrating on my voice. As you listen to my sexy voice, you relax more. More relaxed, and more excited.”

My eyes were just barely open now, and I was becoming aware of a growing lump in my pants.

“To continue on this wonderful, relaxing and exciting journey, you need a password. If you have a password, you can come into the Member’s section. If you don’t have a password yet, you need to get one. You need, very much, to get a password, to continue, to come into the Members section. You can get a password by joining.”

The pulsing square seemed to be slowing down, and then it faded, replaced by links to “Join” and “Members”. I had to get a password to continue. The card! I looked at the card to be sure it had what I needed. After I clicked on the Members link I quickly typed the password into the web page.

This brought up another page titled, “Special Free Session” and I had to type in my name and phone number. I had to indicate when I could be reached. There was a choice for “Now” so I clicked that and the page dissolved, turning dark again and the square of dots came back. For some reason it felt really good just looking at the dots, very relaxing, trying to see the pictures and words that seemed to appear for short moments hidden by the dots. After a while, my erection was getting uncomfortable, and knowing that I’d be undisturbed for the rest of the morning, it just made sense to take off my clothes and the headphones.

As I finished doing that, the phone rang.

“Hello, this is Greg.”

“It’s so wonderful to talk to you again, Greg” she replied, and a warm feeling washed over me. “Now just listen to my voice. You need to follow all my instructions. I want you to lie down and relax. Take a deep breath, and you will begin to go into a deep hypnotic trance for me. Your eyes are now starting to close as you listen to my voice.”

I was already so relaxed, it felt good when my eyes closed as I lay on the bed. Her voice was so sexy and relaxing. For a while I just listened and I don’t remember what she said. Then she told me to imagine a soft white light engulfing my body, slowly from my toes to my head, relaxing me, exciting me and controlling me. She said this light was penetrating my whole body, and that it was starting to make me more submissive. I could feel it happening. It felt good to become more submissive, and my erection, which had started to subside, was growing again. She told me that I must never talk to her without her permission, and that I must address her as “Mistress” and if I understood I was to say “Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy. Now you’re going to be rewarded. I think I know just what you’d like. I’ll bet you’re a horny little boy, aren’t you. I’ll bet your penis is hard, isn’t it. Answer me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy. You stroke your penis when it gets hard, don’t you?”

I wasn’t sure what to say, I didn’t want to admit to her that I masturbated. She heard my hesitation and quickly said, “Of course you do. All horny little boys stroke themselves. You can tell me. You don’t have any secrets from me, now. You stroke you penis when it gets hard, don’t you? You need to tell me that you stroke yourself.”

“Yes, Mistress. I stroke myself.”

“Good boy! You are doing so very well, just relax, your penis is so hard, so erect, you just have to touch it, you will feel so good when you touch your penis. Your arm moves all by itself, you are starting to stroke yourself now. It makes your Mistress so hot when you stroke yourself.”

I couldn’t help it, I needed relief. She must have been able to hear what I was now doing.

“That’s right, little boy, stroke yourself, you’re going to come for me soon. After you come you will relax and listen to my voice. I’m going to count down from six, and when I reach the number one you are going to come. Six. You are becoming more submissive, you want to be my sex slave. With each stroke of your penis, you are becoming more submissive. Five. It excites you to know that your Mistress controls you. Your penis is throbbing, and ready to come. Four. You need to hear my voice on the phone, again and again. Three. You want to join my web site. You are starting to stroke yourself faster. Two. You cannot hold back, you are starting to orgasm. One. Come now, and as you come you are even more submissive, you belong to me now, your semen shooting from your penis, you continue to pump yourself, that’s right, pump yourself dry, when you have finished coming you will say ‘Thank you, Mistress.’”

It felt so good to have emptied my balls. With my semen splattered all over myself, and my penis finally softening, I was genuinely grateful when I said, “Thank you, Mistress!”

“Good boy. Now relax. Just listen to my voice as you are getting so sleepy, so tired.”

That was the last thing I remember her saying, although she must have said a lot more. The next thing I knew I was still lying on the bed, naked, with my own semen drying on my body. And there was Scott, standing at the desk with his back to me, phone to his ear. I heard him say, “Yes, Mistress.”

For some reason I didn’t think this was odd. It didn’t bother me that I was naked, covered with mostly dried sperm, with my roommate Scott standing a few feet away, wearing nothing but feminine white silk panties.

What!?

Wait a minute, there was writing, in red, on the rear of Scott’s panties. It was clearly readable from here, it said:

“Property of Mistress Quintessence”

Somewhere in my brain a warning bell went off. I looked at the clock—about two hours had passed since Scott had left earlier. Not bothering to clean myself I quickly got my clothes on, making as little noise as I could. Scott just stood there with his back to me, listening to the phone, apparently oblivious. Grabbing my socks and shoes in one hand I sneaked out the door into the hall, and as I did I heard Scott saying, “Yes, Mistress. He’s right here...”

I ran down the hall, not sure where I was going.