The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. The characters in this story do not represent, nor are intended to represent, any real people living or dead. Any resemblance to actual events, business establishments, events, locales or actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Greg finds out that his free session with Mistress Quintessence has gotten him more than he bargained for. (Additional disclaimer: This section is mostly just plot and character development, it contains little or no sex. You have been warned.)

Path of Control. Greg’s Story, Part Two: Out of the Frying Pan

I ran to the end of the hall and down one flight of stairs. My head was beginning to clear a little. I didn’t want to go anywhere Scott could find me. Kathy lived on this floor; she was my lab partner for one of my physics classes, and she was easy to talk to. Maybe she’d let me stay in her room for a short time, while I figured out what was going on. I knocked on her door; her roommate Jen answered. We’d met only briefly before when Kathy and I were working on a physics lab. I liked Jen.

“Hi, Greg!”

“Hi Jen, is Kathy in?”

“Yeah, hang on,” Jen said as she turned around. “Kath, Greg’s here,” and she left the door open for me as she stepped back into the dorm room. I walked in to find Kathy reading. She put her book down when she saw me.

“Greg, what’s up? We don’t have a lab due, do we?” But then she must have noticed something about how I looked. “What’s wrong?” She asked, in a concerned voice.

“Look, I’m sorry to bother you, Kathy, but I just had a very weird thing happen to me and I don’t know what to do.” I sat down in a nearby chair.

Jen gave me a wry look. “Did you get abducted by aliens?” she asked, drawing out the last word and giggling a little.

“Jen!” Kathy said. Then turning to me, she said, “Would you like to go somewhere else so we can talk?” But Jen immediately broke in, with “Hey, I can tell when I’m not wanted! I’m on my way out, anyway.” And with that she started to leave. As she passed me she whispered, “I like your cologne,” and then she was out the door, calling, “Bye, you two lovebirds!”

Kathy threw a pillow at Jen, but it only hit the door as it closed. I was puzzling over her whispered comment to me; I wasn’t wearing any cologne. Then Kathy looked at me and asked, “Why are you carrying your shoes?”

I looked down, realizing that I still had my shoes and socks in my left hand. I dropped them on the floor. What could I say? I decided I would tell her mostly the truth, but there was no way I could go into detail.

“Scott showed me this web site,” I began. “And it, I don’t know, did something. I think it was supposed to hypnotize me.” I looked carefully at Kathy to see her reaction.

“Oh,” she said. “Is that all?”

“Well, no, that wasn’t all,” I said, not sure how to continue. “Then I got a phone call. From the, my, from my M...” I stopped. I was about to tell Kathy I got a phone call from my Mistress Quintessence. I couldn’t say it, and at the same time I couldn’t not say it.

Kathy was looking at me strangely. “From the web site?” she asked.

“Yes!” I almost exploded with the word, relieved that I didn’t have to say the ‘M’ word.

“Okay, that’s pretty weird, you visit a web site and it calls you.”

“No, that’s not it. Scott, he gave me this card, it was good for a free session with my M...” I stopped again. I must have had a horrified look on my face as I realized the problem wasn’t going away. In fact it was getting worse. I felt beads of sweat forming on my face. I couldn’t talk further, not without saying the words “Mistress Quintessence.” But I didn’t want to! I just knew if I said those words something would happen to me. I didn’t want to find out what that was. I felt my arms and legs locking up, getting rigid.

Kathy bent over and picked something out of one of my shoes. “Is this it?” she asked. The card must have fallen into my shoe! Before I could react Kathy read it out loud.

“Mistress Quintessence,” she said.

Greg felt like he was struck by lightning. Of course! What a relief. That was the answer. He had been so stupid! All he needed to do was to log on to his Mistress’ web site and show Kathy. He really had to join, though, and get a password. The one on the card was no longer valid. Over there was Kathy and Jen’s computer, it wouldn’t take long. He went over and sat down at the computer. He brought up the web browser, and typed in the address. After a short time he was at the “Join” page. It was easy to type in his name, address, place and date of birth, Social Security number, funny that it didn’t actually say “Social Security Number,” it just said “Type a Number Here” but somehow he knew exactly what She wanted him to type there, and now he needed to enter his credit card number and checking account number, but for some reason it was getting difficult to type, like his arms were being dragged down, and then somebody was yelling and the computer screen went black.

I looked up. “What happened?” I asked.

“What happened?” Kathy repeated in disbelief. “You’re asking ME what happened?”

I looked around. Some guy was pinning my arms to my sides and Kathy was holding the unplugged power cord of the computer.

“Who’s this guy?” I asked.

Kathy looked at the beefy dude who had me pinned and said, “I think we’ll be alright now, Mike.”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Kathy said. Mike released me.

“Okay, but I’ll be just across the hall if he gives you any more trouble.”

“Thanks,” Kathy said. As Mike left, she turned to me and said, “I’m going to call somebody,” and picked up the phone.

“What do you mean? What just happened here? What did he mean, if I give you any more trouble?”

“We’ll talk in a minute. Trust me. I know somebody who might be able to help you.” Then she was talking to someone on the phone.

“Hi, it’s Kath. Could you come over to my room for a minute? I have a friend with a problem. Yeah. Really? Great. See you,” and she hung up.

Kathy sat down and looked at me carefully. “You really want to know what happened?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Alright. I read that card, and when I looked up you were just staring into space, with kind of a shocked look. I called your name but you didn’t respond. Then you went over to my computer. I kept asking you what you were doing but you just ignored me. I even yelled at you. Then I saw you bring up that web site...” she paused for a second. “I tried to stop you but you pushed me away. Then I went across the hall and got Mike. He’s the biggest guy I know, but even he had trouble restraining you. Finally Mike yelled for me to turn off the computer, I guess I should have done that at first, I just didn’t think of it.” Kathy was actually starting to cry now.

I felt awful.

“Kathy, I’m sorry.” I didn’t know what to say.

Fortunately at that moment there was a knock on the door. “Kathy?” someone called, and there was some more knocking. “Okay, I’ll be right there,” Kathy replied, composed herself and went to the door.

“Greg, I want you to meet Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Greg.”

It turned out Cynthia was a dorm counsellor for Kathy’s floor. She was a graduate student in the Psychology department. Cynthia explained to me that as a counsellor everything said here would be completely confidential.

“Now, what’s the big deal?” Cynthia asked.

I looked at Kathy. Kathy sighed. “Okay,” she said, “here’s what happened.”

Kathy told Cynthia just what she had told me a couple of minutes ago, about how I had seemed to turn into a robot, intent on typing at the computer. Then I told her a short, edited version of what had occurred in my room earlier.

“Can I see the card?” Cynthia asked Kathy. “Don’t worry, I won’t read it out loud,” she said to me. “Greg,” she said after looking at the card, “what do you remember about what happened here in Kathy’s room?”

It was strange, but I couldn’t remember anything from the time I saw Kathy pick up the card, to the moment I found myself in front of a blank computer screen with my arms pinned.

Cynthia paused to consider this for a moment. “You’re certain that you don’t remember anything.”

I was certain.

“Anything like this ever happen to you before?”

“Never.”

Cynthia thought some more. “My guess is post-hypnotic fugue.” She seemed to say it reluctantly. “Very rare, but not unheard of.”

“Post-hypno what?” I asked.

“Fugue,” she said, “and not the musical kind. Induced by post-hypnotic suggestion.” Cynthia looked at me closely. “Greg, how many times have you been hypnotized?”

“Never,” I said. This drew immediate outbursts from both Kathy and Cynthia.

“Okay, Okay, maybe just once, today, by M...” I froze.

“Stop!” Cynthia practically shouted at me. But I had already stopped. I felt my muscles starting to go rigid again.

“That’s just what he was doing, before he...” Kathy began.

“Greg, sit down, now!” Cynthia said forcefully, and I did, so quickly I surprised myself. Fortunately there was a chair under me or I think I would have sat on the floor.

“Everybody calm down.” Cynthia was clearly in charge now. “Greg, are you alright?”

“I think so.”

“I want you to think very hard about what I am going to say. You have been hypnotized, and apparently you are unusually susceptible to hypnosis. You have been given a post-hypnotic trigger, at least one, and maybe more. When one of these triggers is used, you may have no control over what you do. Is that clear?”

The whole thing sounded so silly, so melodramatic, I would have dismissed it if it weren’t for the memory of finding my arms pinned in a chair, with no idea of how I had gotten there.

“Yes,” I said. “So what do I do now?”

Cynthia sighed. “You need to be hypnotized again, to reverse what has been done. You can go to a professional therapist, and pay a lot of money... I don’t think the school health plan covers hypnosis... or...” Cynthia appeared to weigh alternatives.

“Or what?”

“Or you can trust me to hypnotize you. I’m trained. I’m getting my Ph.D. in a few months. I’m not an MD, but I’m almost certain yours is not a physical problem. And frankly, this is the most interesting thing I’ve heard of in a while.”

Great. So I could pay someone a lot of money, or risk losing control at any time, or be a guinea pig. I decided to go with guinea pig.

“Okay, I’ll let you do whatever you can to get me out of this,” I told her. Then I remembered that it wasn’t just me who had been affected.

“Scott, my roommate. I think he’s, uh, maybe turned gay or something.” I explained to Cynthia about what I saw Scott wearing.

“Scott may need help too, but he’s not necessarily gay just because you saw him in women’s underwear,” Cynthia said. “There are several theories about sex differences in psychology. Of course there are definite physical differences between men and women. But overall there are more similarities than differences. I prefer to think that everybody has a feminine side and a masculine side, and that either one of these sides can predominate in a given person, in certain circumstances.

“So Scott may be completely heterosexual but simply conditioned to get pleasure from wearing panties. Or perhaps his feminine side has been brought out, maybe in reaction to an overly macho environment.”

What Cynthia said made sense, as far as I could understand it. “He is on the football team,” I observed.

“That could be relevant. I don’t think you’re in any physical danger from him, no matter what his sexual orientation is. If you think it’s necessary, I can talk with your floor counsellor about Scott. But the real problem right now is that you need to stay away from any triggers that would set you off, until we can reverse what’s been done to you.

“It’s just about lunch time. I need to go do some things. Can you two meet me at my office down the hall in ninety minutes?” We both nodded. “Kathy, can Greg stay here until then? Maybe bring some food in. I don’t want him out walking around, there’s no telling what might happen.”

“Sure,” Kathy said. “We’ll get pizza or something.”

“Greg, is all this alright with you?” Cynthia asked.

“Yeah.” What choice did I have?

“Okay, it’s settled then. I’ll see you in an hour and a half. And I’m taking this card with me. Chin up, we’ll get this sorted out,” Cynthia said to me as she left.

Kathy turned to me after closing the door behind Cynthia. “She’s cool. I heard she did some amazing work with a guy on this floor who went psycho last year.”

Kathy added as an afterthought, “No offense intended.”

But I wondered: was there something wrong with me? Unfortunately, right now there wasn’t much to do but wait. Suddenly I felt exhausted.

“Do you mind if I lie down for a minute?” I asked Kathy.

“No, go ahead. Use my bed. I’m going to go get us some pizza, will you be okay?”

“I’ll be fine,” I said, reclining on the bed, and falling asleep almost instantly.

In my dream I saw Jen. She and I were in the locker room getting ready to play squash. She was undressing, unbuttoning her blouse. Of course our school isn’t really so liberal that the men’s and women’s locker rooms are together, this was just my dream, but it seemed natural at the moment. She took off her blouse to reveal a bra holding what promised to be a gorgeous set of breasts. I watched as she took off her jeans, showing her beautiful legs and a thong that left little to the imagination. She looked up at me; our eyes met. “Do you want me?” she asked, and suddenly she was in my arms. Our bodies touched. She was so warm and soft. Then a parade of guys came marching into the locker room. They ignored us. We were still holding each other. “It’s the football team,” Jen whispered into my ear. They lined up facing away from me and bent over, grabbing their ankles. They were all wearing nothing but lacy white silk panties, each printed with “Property of Mistress Quintessence” on the rear in big red letters. I awoke with a start.

Then I saw Jen, standing near the unplugged computer. Was I still dreaming? No, this was real.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” Jen asked.

“I don’t know.” I blinked. “I had a dream about you.”

“Really?” I saw Jen’s eyes move over my body. I followed her gaze and realized that my erection was making a tent in my pants.

“Uh, yeah.” Now I was kind of embarrassed. Jen seemed to sense that and it looked like she was suppressing a smile as she quickly changed the subject.

“I saw Kath outside. She was on her way to get food, and she asked me if I could keep an eye on you. She explained some, but it all sounds a little strange. She said you had been hypnotized.” Jen came over to where I was lying down.

I told her I guess I had.

“That’s so cool! I’d like to be hypnotized,” she said.

“You would?” I was about to tell her no, that she shouldn’t want that, but then another thought occurred to me:

I wanted to hypnotize Jen.

My mind contained a clear image of Jen doing exactly what I wanted her to do. And it had nothing to do with playing squash. There was only one problem, and that was that I had no clue how to begin to hypnotize her.

“Yeah,” she said. “But not by a web site, or a stranger. I’d be scared, you know?” She sat down next to me on the bed. I looked up at her face. “Are you feeling better?” she asked. She put her hand on my forehead. “You don’t seem feverish or anything.”

“I think I’m okay.” Her hand felt good on my forehead. There was a knock at the door and Jen stood up. The door opened and Kathy came in with the pizza.