The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Path to Darkness

By Somebody You Don’t Know

Chapter 3: The Mind Awakens

The next couple days were rather entertaining as I killed time before my inevitable return to class on Monday. It would be nearly a week since the Monday I got out of the hospital when I decided to go back. I’d be lying if I told you that I wasn’t manipulating my mother into letting me stay home longer than I truly needed to. I was just having so much fun with Whitney as she came over every day after breakfast and we spent hours fucking in my bedroom. I made a slight modification to my mom and sister so that they would be okay with it. I even had my mom go to the drug store to buy a birth control pills for her and a couple boxes of condoms for us to use since the pills took a while to kick in and I didn’t want to wait. She was just so happy that her son had found such a pretty girl to fool around with who was so devoted to his pleasure.

My sister continued walking around in her underwear whenever home and flirting with me and Whitney when we weren’t pummeling each other but would back off every time we showed we may be willing to go any farther than just seductive looks and language. After a suggestion she decided to flirt with mom as well, which made mom happy that her daughter was throwing away some of that pointless emotional baggage that so many terrible parents instilled in their kids. I had promised my mom after she “cleaned me up” during the first night of my new life that I would spend more time nude when around the house, and I did that. The next day I walked naked when I woke up with my morning erection, then walked back to my bedroom and got into my underwear. My mom complained all day that it wasn’t fair to her that I did that, but at the same time she didn’t specify so she had no recourse. After watching her sulk for a couple hours I offered her a deal that if she would give me a blow job I’d spend “several hours a day” naked when I was home. At this she immediately dropped to her knees and knee-walked up to me with a combination giddy-seductive smile.

“Oh, do you want to spray your dirty cum into your mommy’s mouth?” She cupped her breasts and twisted one of her nipples as she said this. “What would your girlfriend say? Would she be okay with it?”

Mom hadn’t heard Whitney come down the stairs from my room, and was standing behind me looking bemused. I decided that I could make this really fun by planting a suggestion in Whitney’s mind as she looked at my mom’s begging. “Sure I’m fine with it, if you let me eat your pussy while your lips are wrapped around that wonderful cock.” My mom answered by lifting her hips to expose her slit better while gladly and enthusiastically took my prick in her mouth.

As soon as she did that, Whitney climbed down to the ground on the kitchen floor and crawled between Mom’s legs and

“By the way mom, I’ve noticed Katy has been cuddling up to you lately. I think if we push her right, we may be able to get her to come out of her shell a little more.” Mom popped my cock out of her mouth and continued to jerk me off while she continued the conversation

“Really? That’d be wonderful. I’ve been trying to...err, wow honey you’ve got a great tongue...convince her all week but she won’t hear anything I’m saying it seems like.” She closed her eyes and enjoyed to enjoy the feeling in her pussy as she continued her blowjob as I talked while I talked.

“Well I was just thinking that maybe you could try “baby steps” with getting her to...ahhh, you’re mouth is pretty fucking good too” I lost my train of thought for a second as my mom had found an extremely sensitive spot between my shaft and balls and began kissing and sucking it while massaging my balls. “Umm, yeah, I was just thinking that since she’s at school you could go throw out all her old underwear and go buy some new, more revealing stuff.”

Mom suddenly looked up with a dirty smile that carried a strong sense of pride until I she groaned again as Whitney had grabbed mom’s waist and began trying to pull her down onto her face to get her tongue deeper into my mom’s vagina. She looked up at me. “Oh, that’s a great idea! I could get her some g-strings and thongs that barely hide her cunt.” Wow, I had never heard my mom use the word cunt before and liked the way it sounded. From now mom wouldn’t use the words vagina, butt, penis, or breast anymore. Whitney wasn’t eating her vagina; it was her pussy, her cunt, twat, slit, fuckhole. And she wasn’t on her knees with her son’s penis in her mouth. It was his dick, his cock, his pole, his fuckpole.

Mom had put my dick in her mouth completely now and had begun deepthroating me as she clenched up in orgasm and showered Whitney in her juices. The tightening of her thick lips as this happened put me over the edge and I began unloading in my mother’s mouth and she fervently swallowed every drop into her mouth and (at my urging) had a second orgasm just from the taste of my sperm. My knees felt week so I sat on the floor next to mom and talked to her about ideas for new bras and panty sets that would look good on Katy while Whitney gave advice as well. The two girls had decided to go to the lingerie store together. This gave me some time to make some plans and be alone for a bit, which I decided I’d like anyways. This is the first time I had taken the time to actually think about the changes in my life and the way I acted. The moral implications and such of using these powers to change people the way I was doing it. In the end I decided that what I had was more or less normal for my age. Any other 17 year old high school junior to develop these powers would use them to screw the cutes and sexiest girls he could find and it just so happens that for him those girls happened to live next door and in my own house. Looking back I realize that could’ve been the first warning sign as to what I was becoming. The fact that I had manipulated my mom into blowing me in exchange for doing something I’d have done anyways and planned to continue it again for as long as I could drag it out could have been a warning sign as to my morals slipping, but I was frankly having too much fun to care at the time.

As these thoughts were rolling in through my head I heard the doorbell ring. I suddenly realized that I was naked and needed to answer to see who it was. Not realizing I could simply blank whoever’s mind it was and make them fine with it I yelled for them to wait a minute and I’d be right there. I ran upstairs and threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt as quickly as I could and ran back down to open the door.

A very attractive woman with an extremely large belly stood in the doorway looking anxious and holding what appeared to be a plate full of cookies in her hands. She wore a conservative dress that covered her ample breasts and large stomach which both seemed to be at the point of bursting as she smiled at me. “Umm, is Ryan here?”

I had never before seen the attraction to pregnant women, I always had thought of them as a combined attraction factor of a fat woman and a woman with kids. Not only that, but at least women with kids born were that much closer to getting kicked out the door or (in the case of daughters) starting to develop into adults which was usually at least fun to look at. Pregnant women had the full 18 years to go. An upside I was able to find was that if she was already pregnant, then cumming in her pussy had no chance of getter her “more pregnant” and I could finally do that with her. This lady however didn’t look half bad. Being about my height, I was able to get a good look at her pretty face. She had those blue eyes that I always found so beautiful and an auburn hair done into a very nice ponytail. Looking down and noticing the absence of a wedding or engagement ring, I decided to find out more about what the whole pregnancy thing was about and fuck her. I decided to make a suggestion that compliments would make her get hotter and wetter and that she found me both charming and sexy.

“That’d be me. May I ask the name of the beautiful young lady who stands in front of me?”

The young lady blushed a little and smiled brightly at my compliment. “Yes you may, and the name would be Stacy. It was my house you were working on when you had your accident. You were asleep when I checked on you in the hospital and they had released you by the time I went back. I just had to come and check to make sure you were doing all right.”

A feeling of appreciation grew within me, as I was thankful that she cared enough to check in on me. “Thank you, thank you. I’m doing incredible all things considered.” I decided I’d try and make her feel at ease and comfortable for a bit before I began persuading her. “It is so rare nowadays to find one nice enough to care about other people. I think with a mom as nice as you your daughter is going to be raised right unlike so many other kids today.”

Stacy again blushed and swayed a little back and forth as she looked at me very approvingly. “Well, I see you’re looking extremely fine, err, I mean you look like you’re doing well. After what happened I felt I should come over and coming over empty-handed seemed a little cold so I brought you these for you as a get-well gift after what happened to you while trying to help me out”

I smiled bright and thanked her, I found this to be really cute and decided to make her feel better and do a favor or two if I could. Not to mention another experiment to test my powers. “Hey don’t worry about it, I’m the dumbass that forgot to put his helmet back on.” I realized a way that I could help her out, but had to make a suggestion for her to be a big more trusting of me with a strong desire to open up about her ex-boyfriend. “So, how are things going with the little one’s dad?”

She seemed to be hesitant at first, but after a nudge she began talking. I could tell that she had been holding this back for a really long time. “You mean Gerald? He’s trying to tell the courts that he doesn’t owe child support because the girl isn’t his. He claims that great men have sons and if I have a daughter that means I’ve been fucking around and the child isn’t his.”

“So did you cheat on him?”

“Of course not, I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.” Stacy looked at me in the eyes and looked like she was tearing up. I reached out and grabbed her tight as she started to cry. I hugged her and let her cry as I realized I had the perfect opportunity to test the extent of my powers.

“Hey, hey, hey, there’s no use crying over stupid people. One of these days you’ll find a guy who can support you and love you and your daughter like the two of you deserve.” As I said this I grabbed her chin with my hand and raised her head until we were face to face. “He may be closer than you think.” I stepped closer real quick and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

She giggled a little bit and smiled sweetly. “I hope you’re right.”

“Hey, why don’t you come in for a little bit and we can share these cookies? It isn’t fair that you went to all the trouble of making them and don’t get to taste some.”

I held the door open to let her through.

We sat around for about twenty minutes talking about her daughter, money troubles, and eventually I steered the conversation around to her ex-boyfriend. Apparently Gerald was a high-school crush football star running back who received a college scholarship but spent too much time drinking once he got to college and not enough time studying. Academic probation wasn’t enough for him to straighten out and he eventually got tossed out of school and was forced to get a job at a slaughterhouse. Stacy met up with him at the grocery story and he used her crush to get her to come back to his house. She managed to begin straightening Gerald out. Got him to go to AA and began petitioning the school to let him back in if he could prove he had improved. They had sex every night and of course, this eventually made her pregnant and they decided to get married. After dumping Stacy he apparently had begun dating an extremely bitchy cougar of a divorce lawyer who was helping him get out of paying too much alimony or child support if he ended up (as expected) taking his football skills into a pro career.

I just thought, so the prick had it all and threw it away. Only to have Stacy get it back for him and treat her like trash. I frankly got pissed. “Stacy, you wouldn’t happen to have a picture of Gerald would you?”

“Uhh, I think so in my purse. Why, you aren’t going to do anything to him are you?” She actually looked worried and it was clear she still had feelings for him.

“No, I just wanted to know who he is should my mom or sister come home one day with “a new boyfriend.” I tried to look serious. I knew for a fact that my sister and mom weren’t going to be dating other guys, at least for a long time, but was more interested in finding out if I could get my mind control powers to work on people I’ve never met or seen before.

She took out a picture out of her purse and handed it to me. This looked like it was taken several months ago, as she was barely showing her pregnancy. Stacy was kissing Gerald’s cheek, and I could see where her attraction came from. I stared hard at his image and concentrated on him. The bastard didn’t deserve children and he deserved to be embarrassed everywhere he went. If this worked he would have a sudden urge to give in to Stacy’s child support and alimony requests, as well as have himself castrated. He didn’t just want a reversible vasectomy; he wanted his nuts permanently cut off. If the doctors wouldn’t do it, he’d find some way to do it himself. He also would begin to hate the name Gerald and want something more fitting: Unich. Just for the hell of it, if the doctors would let him, he’d try to get his nuts back, take them home, and eat them. I should have noticed the darkness I was developed at that moment, but I was able to justify that through righteous indignation.

As she told her story to me, I slipped her compliments here and there about her eyes, smile, and more or less tame stuff like that. I could tell she was slowly starting to feel more and more aroused as I did it. I killed time, waiting for the perfect moment to my plan while mentally convincing her that she didn’t want to leave. I probably could have manipulated her more directly, but I enjoyed the talk as well as the game I was playing and didn’t want it to end. Eventually the moment I was waiting for happened and I heard her groan so I looked over concerned. “Are you alright?”

“Oh sure, the baby just kicked.”

“Really?” I stood up and walked over. “Do you mind if I, uh, you know?”

Stacy exhaled deeply as if she was used to this and raised her shirt up a bit to expose her stomach a little better. “I guess I don’t mind.”

I placed my hand on her bare stomach and felt. I wasn’t really paying attention to the baby kicking; I just looked at the protruding belly and began rubbing my hand around on it. “Wow, you’re skin is just so soft and feels so nice.” With a brief glimpse down I could tell that from the way she was trying to discretely rub her thighs together and close her eyes. She let out a deep moan and I took that as a cue and began massaging her pregnant stomach and decided to make my compliments a little more sexual and increase the level of trust she felt for me. “Wow you look sexy.”

“Really, you think so?”

“Absolutely. You have such soft skin, you’re lips look fantastic, and of course those wonderfully sized breasts.”

She suddenly looked a little resistant, though I noticed she didn’t try to push me away. “Are you looking at my chest?”

I tried to act regretful, “Yeah I’m sorry. I guess what they say about us 17 year-olds-boys is true. We just can’t look away from a great-looking pair on a sexy woman. That perfume you’re wearing seems to be messing with my head as well.”

Now her expression was turning from resistant to perplexed. “I’m not wearing any perfume.”

“Really? Than what’s that I’m smelling? It seems to be coming from your stomach.” I brought my nose close to her stomach and sniffed. “Nope, the smell seems to be coming from below your stomach.”

Her breath became labored and her cheeks had gone from flushed to completely red with embarrassment. I suddenly showed a fake look of realization in order to increase the embarrassment. “Wait, that smell is coming from your...”

Stacy actually began to look troubled, though it wasn’t enough to kill her arousal and I could tell that if I just knock down that last little wall left standing that she’d be willing to give in, and in this case I thought I’d use my average looks to my advantage. “Don’t get embarrassed or anything, I’ve heard that its common and pregnant women often develop an enhanced sex drive. I’m just more complimented than anything you were able to get turned on looking at me as I know I’m not much to look at and I’m sure you have a lot of much better choices around to fulfill you.”

Suddenly Stacy’s face changed again, this time to a look of compassion. “That’s not true, I really like the way you look. Football players and a lot of those ‘jock’ looks that so many girls love don’t do it for me anymore. What I want is a guy who looks smart and someone who is willing to care for my child.”

I smiled now and leaned in closer to her, still rubbing her belly I sat on the couch next to her. “And what about the ‘better choices’ thing? How many other guys have you been since you dumped Gerald?”

“None.”

“Really?” She nodded. “So it’s not true what they say then about pregnant women getting really horny?”

“Oh no, it’s true trust me on this.” She began looking down and I could tell the last of the wall was ready to come down.

“So what have you been able to do? What could you do to satisfy yourself?”

She licked her dry lips and started to look torn between sorrow and lust. “Nothing. I’ve spent about the last 7 months hornier than I’ve ever been and unable to give myself any release.” Now was the time to make my more.

“I finally stopped rubbing her belly and brought it up to her cheek to turn her head so she was looking me in the eyes. “Perhaps you should find yourself a really good friend who’s willing to fill your needs once in a while.” I slowly sat up a little bit to kiss her on the cheek right next to her lips. I was about to kiss her a second time on the other cheek when she suddenly moved her head quickly and I found my lips were being pressed on her lips as she reached back to grab the back of my head and pull me in. I felt a tongue trying to seek entrance to my mouth, which I allowed and reciprocated. Taking the lead and sensing her feeling I began massaging her right tit. I’m not sure how long we sat there just kissing and fondling each other, but I am fairly sure it was at least 5 minutes. My cock was now throbbing for release and the smell of her womanhood had become much stronger. I pulled back and stopped kissing her. “You’re a great kisser, you’re lips feel even better than they look.” She looked ready but I figured another compliment couldn’t hurt.

Her eyes had become filled with desire. “Ryan, please it has been sooo long since I’ve been filled. Please, I need someone inside. I need to cum, it’s been months.” Her hand had drifted down and started rubbing my erection through my shorts and looked at me pleadingly.

“I could never turn down a lady in distress. I think it might be easier on the kitchen table though so you can stretch on and lay on your back.” Helping her up from the couch I led her to the kitchen as she slipped off the dress she was wearing and then helped her onto the table. She hugged kissed deeply one more time, her eyes on fire with desire as she lied her back down on the table and slowly spread her legs apart.

Looking at her I began to see the appeal of pregnant women finally. I suddenly had a strange feeling of taboo ride over me as I looked at the soon-to-give-birth mother practically begging for me to put it in. It felt immensely wholesome and completely nasty at the same time in a strange sort of mental gymnastics that had both my brain and cock throbbing. On top of that, those swollen milk-jugs with the pert brown nipples hanging from her chest looked great too. I enjoyed the look and mental sensations that I was going through I decided to tease a little bit first, though I knew my will power wouldn’t let me do it for too long. I just wanted her to make her start talking dirty before I put it in.

I reached out and yanked her flowery pink panties off rather roughly and held them up to my eyes and looked at them rather critically. “Hmm, looks like someone has sprung a leak. I think we need to find something to plug it with.” I held the panties out to her so she could look at them better. “We’re lucky the flowers on the design weren’t real otherwise you probably would have drowned the poor things. So we need a plug of some sort.” I looked around mockingly with a bewildered expression. “Any idea of what we can use?”

She just looked at me and pointed at the crotch of my shorts. “There. In there.”

“Hmm, you mean my shorts? I don’t think they’ll fit you as you are right now.”

“No, inside your shorts. You’re penis.”

I put my hand to my chin and pretended to think. “That might work. Yeah, that’s a very good idea. You’re such a smart girl.”

I quickly took my shorts off and continued to tell her how smart both her and her idea was, each successive compliment making her hornier and wetter, which led her pussy start openly drooling on the table and seeping onto the floor. Her desires finally overwhelmed her and she couldn’t take it anymore.

I looked at her pussy. It was rather ill kept and there was a very deep reddish-brown bush staring back at me. Her pussy might have been difficult to find had her lips not have spread out in her aroused state. It looked nice but I preferred more well maintained and decided I’d get mom or Whitney to shave it for me if I decided to fuck her again. Her clitoris was more erect than any I’d ever seen, I almost got the impression that a tiny finger was pointing at me and calling me over.

“Dear God, please put that cock in my hot pussy and ream the hell out of me!”

I immediately followed threw with her request and began pumping into her sopping wet pussy. She began screaming and moaning loudly. “Oh shit yeah I needed this. Pound me, pound that hole as hard as you can!” Her pussy was tighter than I expected, but it was so wet that I needed to pound her rather hard to even feel anything.

In response to her request, I actually slowed down a little and decided I wanted to assert some dominance. “Not yet, I want to enjoy this.”

“Please, I need it. It’s been so long since I came I can’t stand waiting anymore!” Her pussy muscles seemed to tighten a little as they tried to grab every little sensation it could and it started to feel a lot better. I considered urging her mentally to cum, but it turned out that I didn’t need to. After only about two minutes she arched her back and began screaming as her pussy muscles actually seemed to clamp down on my dick. “Fuck yeah my cunt feels so good.” She had her eyes closed and was lightly giggling from the aftershock. I kept thrusting in her as she came down from her orgasm.

“You came pretty quickly and you came pretty hard, it must have been a long time since your last fuck. I felt for a second like your snatch was trying to bite my dick off.”

Stacy just giggled with a huge smile. “Yeah it felt great, can I have another?”

I thought about it and smiled. “Sure, have as many as you like.” I put a suggestion for her to have another extremely light orgasm and that she’d have another one, each one a little stronger than the last, after every fourth thrust of my cock and a huge one, stronger than all the others combined after I came. With the new suggestion she began moaning and screaming louder than ever and her pussy started gripping greedily onto my shaft and unloaded into her stomach after she had another four orgasms. After I came I had to step away quickly in order to avoid being knocked down. Stacy began bucking her hips wildly in the air and her legs seemed to be moving involuntarily as her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Finally she started to calm down and was giggling like a silly 13 year-old schoolgirl. It was about three minutes before she started to sound normal again but she still hadn’t moved. I pulled up a chair and sat next to her to talk since she said she’d be more or less immobile for a while. I turned off the suggestions to get her horny and trusting and she didn’t seem to act any different after the series of orgasms she had just had. I have her a drink and held her head up since she was having difficulty doing it herself. I guess I was too busy and distracted to hear the front door open though. Stacy and I just stared onto one another’s eyes and were brought out of our reverie by my mom’s voice.

“Wow, I must have missed one hell of a show.”

I looked over and my mom was naked, I supposed having striped as soon as she came in the door. Unfortunately Stacy was still unable to move enough to see this and just head my greeting. “Hey mom.”

I was rather casual of course but I realized Stacy didn’t know what my home life was like and she suddenly seemed worried. “Mom? Oh my God, you’re only 17 and you’re mom just caught us having sex. You’re still a junior, I’m in trouble” She was still unable to move much and rolled her head to look at me with tears in her eyes and a look of possible hysterics. Her speech started becoming faster, louder, and more fearful. “No, please don’t report me and send me to jail, I’d loose my daughter. My parents are dead and her father won’t take her. She’d become an orphan! Oh my god what have I done?!”

I realized I needed to quiet her so I put my hand over her mouth and nodded to mom. I put her mind at ease so she wouldn’t worry as mom walked up smiling brightly. “Tell ya what, you let me taste some of this,” mom reached four fingers into Stacy’s pussy and then held it up for her to see " and I think I can let it slide.” If I hadn’t calmed her down mentally Stacy would probably be freaking out again as mom took her fingers covered in both pussy juices and her own son’s sperm and began to put them in her mouth one by one and suck them clean.

Now aware and paying attention I heard Whitney come bouncing down the stairs. “Hey Ryan, you aren’t going to believe what we bought Kate. She’s going to look so sexy.” Whitney arrived in the kitchen and saw the scene on the table and the wet mess on the floor. “Oh my god, did your water break?”

Mom just looked at her, “No, there’s not enough for that it’s just cock and cunt juice.”

Stacy realized now that she wasn’t in trouble and was warming into the conversation. “No, the baby’s not coming yet. Ryan just made me cum lots. And really hard too.”

Mom just smiled and slapped Whitney’s ass. “Yeah, I heard he does that. Would it be alright if I had some more of that juice by the way?”

This took some immediate suggestion but I made Stacy okay with it and she relented as my mom’s tongue began licking all over the inside of Stacy’s tongue. I looked at Whitney and put a suggestion into her head. Suddenly Stacy had one woman cleaning her pussy up with her tongue and other woman suckling at her breasts. Stacy was now grinning and having a great time. “I think I’m going to have to hang out around here more often.” I gave mom and Stacy a suggestion that they should get Stacy’s bush shaved clean because I sat and watched the fabulous show before me, I decided I would definitely be fucking Stacy again.

Mom, Whitney, and me had helped Stacy off the kitchen table and to the couch after she had had a chance to recover some strength from her orgasm. I had slipped back into my boxers (much to my mother’s obvious annoyance). Mom had convinced Stacy to keep her dress off since maternity clothes were so uncomfortable and it wasn’t like she didn’t have anything we hadn’t all seen already. Of course it may have helped that I made a suggestion or two to Stacy that this made sense and was a good idea. So me and the three naked ladies and I sat in the living room talking about whatever came to mind. My new girlfriend and mother may have had their slutiness level turned up a few notches, but they were still women and, mom especially, wanted to talk about the baby. Apparently Stacy still was having difficulty deciding on a name since her husband refused to discuss the ‘what if it’s a girl’ scenario but she still wanted input. He apparently had decided his son’s name would be Gerald Johnson had apparently decided to name the kid Gerald James Johnson Junior because he thought it’d sound “cool.” I scoffed at the ridiculous name and said it sounded more like some looser wannabe professional wrester.

A look of sudden realization showed on my mom’s face, as well as trepidation. She looked at me and sighed obviously anticipating my response. “Speaking of dads, yours called and he’ll be here to pick you about tomorrow around 10.”

“Shit, why do I have to go again?”

“Because if you don’t he’ll just go to the courts and try to get full custody of you and you’ll have to end up spending 6 days a week there instead of here.” Mom and I have this same conversation every time that the weekend visits are brought up. I only continue to carry it on because it’s tradition and she always seems to enjoy knowing how I appreciate staying here so much.

“The only reason he wants to come over here is so he can show off that skanky little tramp and car to rub then in you face. He keeps telling me that I should be nicer to her and start calling her mom.”

Mom just smiled at me, “And do you?” I always come up with a new answer here to express my disgust at the thought.

“I’d rather cut my dick off with a dull knife and eat it.” The conversation usually ended there, but lately I’ve been trying to push more information out of her. “You know mom, you never told me why you and dad separated. I can guess but I’d just like to hear it and end the mystery. He parades around with his girlfriend slash secretary who’s ten years younger than him and has been with her for fifteen years conveniently the same amount of time you’ve been divorced. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out, but I’d like it if you could tell me.”

Mom just put down her drink and sighed. “Honey, I told you before that I’d tell you if you want to know, but not until you’re 18. I’m doing this as a favor to both yourself and your father.”

Usually this was the end of the conversation, but for the first time I realized my sister was 18 as well. “Does Katy know?”

I should have realized that my sister was 18 and might have known about it for a long time and in all the times this has come up in the past 8 months since her birthday I never thought to ask.

“Yes Ryan, your sister knows.” My sister hasn’t gone to dads once since it has become her choice in the eyes of the state and actually seems to have made a deliberate effort to avoid contact with him since. I realized I could have pushed mom mentally to spill the truth but decided she deserved to be spared the drama and if she was going to avoid telling there’s a reason. I had waited fifteen years to find out and I could wait one more day and pull the information out of dad.

Anxious to change the subject and lighten the mood I looked at the others, “So, mom I was thinking that we should make Katy clean up that mess me and Stacy here left in the kitchen. She’ll get her underwear all dirty and wet doing and she’ll probably want to change into some clean bra and panties when she gets done.”

Mom’s face went from sullen to bright as she quickly warmed to the idea. “Oh wait to you see what we got her! There’s this red number that...”

“Please mom, please don’t tell me. I’m looking forward to the surprise. Let’s just watch a movie or something until sis gets home.”

I didn’t feel like having any sex with all the unpleasant talk about dad and just wanted to spend some time with my mom while I thought about what I might use my powers to do if dad told me what I was expecting to hear tomorrow. Maybe I could try some other stuff out that I haven’t tried to do yet like completely reforming someone’s life including memories. Who knows, I may even be able to do something stronger.

Mom looked at me warmly and asked me what I wanted to watch. I thought for a second and couldn’t help but grin like a TV cartoon villain as one of my favorite movies came to mind. “Carrie.”

Katy came home 20 minutes into the movie and indeed mom took my cue and made her clean up the mess. As she was scrubbing I noticed mom “accidently” knock her down into the mess onto the floor right into the mess to ensure her underwear needed changing as soon as she was done cleaning. Mom kept apologizing profusely for tripping over her like that and Kate didn’t seem to think there was anything sinister behind it. Though being forced to clean up after her brother’s sex made her angry. We all kind of ignored it and waited for her to finish and head upstairs. She finally did and after hearing her door close we waiting with rapt attention for a couple seconds until we heard a screaming. “What the hell is this shit!?”

Mom, Whitney, and I laughed out loud at her reaction. Stacy had dozed off shortly after we started the movie. A couple seconds later Kate came down in lingerie that was breathtaking. Her bra was black and lacy, with ruffles across the breast. The bra had a bottom strip of fabric that came across to cut each breast while a thin V, adorned with very light, very-see through black lace came across to barely cover the nipple and showing off the bottom of the tit. The bottom matched the top with a sheer black waistband adorned with seductive black lace on the sheer panties that enhanced her figure.

“What the hell are these?”

Mom smirked and smiled brightly. “I think remember what those were called. They look really good on you though.”

“I don’t want to wear this! What did you do with my old underwear?”

Mom just looked at her smugly. “I used Whitney’s idea to get rid of them. You’re school’s trash pickup is tomorrow so we threw them in a dumpster behind the building. You can go get them back if you want to risk being caught by your college friends digging threw trash cans for underwear. Let me know if you’re going to go so I can start making some calls.”

Katy just started looking frustrated and worried. “You wouldn’t!” Mom just looked at her with an expression that all too plainly a challenge. “But mom, look at this stuff! It looks like something a slut would wear.”

“Really? What I’m wearing is a lot more revealing than what you’re wearing now. Are you saying that I’m dressed like a slut too?” Mom was now staring daggers at her daughter who now looked like she was obviously worried. “Just feel lucky that I didn’t buy you all shelf bras and crotchless panties. You’re a grown woman and it’s time you stopped where those childish underwear you had before.”

“But I don’t want to wear this stuff.”

“Fine then, don’t wear any underwear around the house like a real woman is supposed to do.”

Kate looked like she was backed into a corner and knew it. “I like wearing underwear though, this is just more revealing than I want.”

“If those are so bad why don’t you wear full clothes around the house?”

“Ewww, that’s just nasty.” A visible look of disgust showed on Katy’s face at the idea.

“Then shut up and get used to your ‘slutwear’.” Katy just fumed but realizing she was stuck she just walked crankily over to the lounge chair and started watching TV with a very angry look on her face.

She looked really good and decided to embarrass her a little bit. “So mom, what size are those they look like D cups.”

“Double D actually. I was impressed when I saw that her old bras were so big. I have to say I’m a little envious of my daughter’s big rack.”

The longer I sat there and the poutier her face became, the hornier I got. I decided I needed some action but wanted to make it different than it had been with Whitney. Mom and Whitney were trying to hide their pride at Kate’s new look and suddenly found themselves (with some aid from me) getting hornier. Eventually mom got up off her chair and shook her hips as she walked up to where Whitney was sitting. I could see that her nipples were now starting to poke up and her box was starting to become wet. She climbed up onto Whitney’s lap and sat so that her right nipple was about a half inch away from Whitney’s mouth.

“I’m feeling a little hot and wet. I was wondering if you would be willing to have a little fun like we did before.” A smoldering, seductive, teasing look showed on mom’s face as she lowered herself down and flicked the top of Whitney’s lips with her tongue.

Whitney just smiled and licked the top of mom’s lips in return. “I was hoping you’d ask. I’d love to get down and play lesbian with you if it’s okay with my boyfriend” she looked up at me hopefully.

“Sure honey, I love to watch two women go at, especially when they’re as cute as you little minxes. Just promise me that if I get horny, you’ll let me take a hole too.”

Whitney’s response was to begin pushing mom to the ground and kissing. Once they were both on the floor she pulled mom on top of her and worked herself into a 69 position. I decided to give mom a suggestion that could make this even more interesting.

She pulled her face out of Whitney’s crotch and looked over at her children “Ryan, Kate, you may eat pussy someday too. Maybe you should come over here closer so you can watch and pick up some techniques and ideas as to please your woman.”

I just used this as an excuse to get closer to the action and watch my mom and girlfriend eat each other out, which made them both more excited and enthusiastic with their strong and renewed lust for being watched. Katy was about to say no when she saw a clear view of her long-time friend’s open snatch and became captivated by it. She thought it looked beautiful and also wanted an excuse to get closer.

Feigning reluctance, Katy sighed and slowly crawled over to look closer at her friend’s open pussy lips that to her now looked like they were begging and pleading for more attention and pleasure than one tongue could offer. Katy watched and was openly unconsciously rubbing her left breast as she watched and began licking her lip from time to time. While Katy was transfixed I watched at the other end as Whitney was licking sensually along the sides of mom’s pussy lips while playing with her clit and thrusting two fingers into the hole. “Wow, mom you’re cunt looks great. I need to know though, how does it feel though so I know how to improve or change what I do.”

Mom pushed Whitney away with some effort as she was resisting and trying to force her hips back into mom’s energetic tongue. “Okay, are you seeing what, mmm, she’s doing with her tongue there on the upper part of my pussy? (Moan) That is a good technique to use to keep a woman feeling good but not enough to make her cum. That’s good because the longer I’m hot like this, the stronger I’ll cum and I’ll be more likely to want to get in position in the future (moan) which means more BJ’s when you want them.” I at this point tuned out what mom was saying and just continued to watch and became closer and closer to my breaking point.

“Mom, the lessen for me is going to have to be over for now because I am about to explode. Kate, switch sides with me.”

I looked over at Kate who didn’t seem to hear me at first as she now was staring even more intently, with her face now no more than six inches from her friends slit. “Kate!”

“Huh?” She looked bewildered and blushed to a deep red. “Oh right switching sides? I guess.”

I stood up and walked around while dropping my underwear and asked mom and Whitney to switch so that Whitney was on top and I could have better access. I kneeled behind Whiney and reached into her crevice to grab some juice and rubbed it on my erect cock to lubricate myself and pushed the head of my cock right against the entrance to Whitney’s anus.

“So mom, have any tips on what to do to make anal sex feel better?”

I couldn’t see mom’s face as she had buried it back into the pussy in front of her. “No, guess you’ll just have to experiment and I’ll do my best to make her feel good here.”

“Sounds like a plan.” I smirked as I looked up at my sister who was now having a similar transfixed feeling on the other end as she was staring at her friend’s mouth diving deeply into her mother’s hole. I had Katy now wishing that it was her pussy being mercilessly stroked, tongue-fucked, and having fingers being jammed into it. With my help it went from wishing to imagining and gave here the suggestion to unconsciously start masturbating at the same speed as she saw the fingers being driven into her mothers pussy. Her hands were down the front of her new panties as she watched intently and began moaning from time to time preparing for her orgasm that would occur at the same time mom had hers, though it would be twice as strong.

Looking away from Katy I focused on the ass ahead of me. I slowly eased the head of dick into Whitney’s anus as she responded by pushing her head down and letting out a scream that was muffled by my mom’s pussy. I reached down into her slit to grab a little more juice, and saliva as mom licked my tongue to spread a little more lubricant on my shaft. After lubing up a bit more I jammed the rest into her. She clenched up and let out another muffled scream. Slowly I began plunging in and out, her tight anus and clenched muscles making it so I wouldn’t last long if I went very fast. After a few thrusts her muscles began to loosen up a little and allow me to quicken my pace. As I grabbed onto Whitney’s waste and began pumping stronger and quicker I looked up to see that my sister now had both hands down her panties and was leaning forward to get closer to the sight and jackhammering her hand into her own slit with a look of pure elation on her face, with her eyes staring almost reverently as her own mom’s pussy was being finger-fucked by her friend. It hadn’t taken long of being double-teamed before I felt Whitney’s muscles clench around me again, pushing me over the edge. Whitney’s tongue kept working on mom and just as my mom scream she was about to cum I made her feel the sensations of her pussy become triple, and had my mom erupt in the most powerful orgasm of her life. At the same time Katy screamed even louder and had an orgasm that was twice as strong as her mother’s. Her body unused to the feeling slumped forward and she unrealisingly lied with her head right between her own mother’s legs and right above her slit. At that moment I heard another scream coming from behind us.

Looking back Stacy had apparently woken up and had been watching doing the same thing as Kate was and had just brought herself to orgasm as well. I was thankful I had made her more accepting of this type of thing otherwise there’s no telling how much she could have freaked out. Looking down with a sheepish grin she spoke, “Wow you have an interesting family. I think I may have to stop by more often.”

Kate became embarrassed and went upstairs to change since her new underwear were drenched in her own juices, I’m not exactly what she did that night but I have a good idea since I decided to make her into a screamer and heard her yelling Whitney’s name several times during the next couple hours. Whitney and I went up to take a shower together which eventually found its way back to my bedroom until she had to go home without breaking her parents’ curfew. Stacy had to be home early so she could go to a doctor’s appointment tomorrow so they could check on the health of the baby and I convinced mom to clean up the mess we made downstairs.

After Whitney went home I sat in bed and plotted and tried to decide how to get the information out of my dad and if I was going to punish him if I didn’t like what I heard. I fell asleep and dreamed about what was going to happen tomorrow.