The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Path to Darkness

By Somebody You Don’t Know

Chapter 4: The Mind Clouds

I woke up early and put my underwear on to head downstairs for breakfast. Mom was there wearing only an apron to protect herself from splashing bacon grease as she cooked breakfast since she had the day off.

“Hey mom.”

She turned to me and frowned “I thought we had agreed you’d stop wearing those filthy things around the house.”

I sat down at the kitchen table and sighed, “I said I would spend ‘several hours’ a day around the house naked. I did when I was sleeping naked.”

Mom snarled at my smart mouth but decided I technically fulfilled my part of the agreement and went back to cooking. “So, what’s it going to take then?”

“To get me to give up wearing the underwear all together?”

“Yeah.”

I made a pretense of thinking about it, even though I had already decided what the price ago two days ago. “Hmm, how about 3 a week?”

Mom brought the breakfast over to the table and yelled for Katy to come down to eat. “Alright, take those shorts off and I’ll get to number two.”

“Yesterday’s was for the deal we made yesterday, this’ll be number one from the new deal we’re making.”

Mom looked at me like she was about to argue but realized she liked sucking my cock anyways and figured it wasn’t worth arguing about. She took off her apron and exposed herself to me. She grabbed and twisted her pink nipple until it started to become erect and pointed the rigid nipple at me. “Now if you’re going to be blackmailing your mommy like this you had better at least give me a nice big load to eat.” Coyly she smiled and went under the table as I lifted my butt off the chair to allow her to pull my underwear down. I dished up and began eating my breakfast while her hands began tickling my shaft and lightly licking the head of my cock to begin stiffening me. After a minute or so Kate came down in her new underwear, this time a shear black mesh teddy with shoulder straps that came down into a V in the middle that showed a large part of her breasts and came down to meet up right about where her belly button was and ended in a thong that rode tight into her legs.

“You know mom, you get mad when I call you a slut but here you are once again sucking off your own son.”

I wanted to have a little fun with this but decided to have mom finish me off first. I had mom slow down a little bit and wanted to end at about the same time Katy finished off her breakfast. I shot my load into mom’s mouth and she locked her lips around my shaft in a tight seal in order to prevent any leakage. She cleaned me up with her tongue and then stood up. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for breakfast, then looked at her daughter angrily.

“So, you think that you’re mom is a slut just because she’s trying to raise her son right? Don’t think I didn’t notice the way you were staring at Whitney’s twat yesterday. Now, you should know better than to talk to your mom that way.” Mom sat in a chair next to me and looked very sternly at her daughter. “Now get over here and bend over my knee.”

Katy walked over to her mom unsure tentatively though she didn’t bend over on her mom’s lap as requested and just looked at her. “Why?

“Because when a naughty child says naughty things it’s a good parent’s duty to discipline her.”

I noticed the teddy Katy had a very thin string of fabric barely hiding her butt and was lying in the crack of her ass. She stood firm though and crossed her hands in front of her chest and I could tell she was planning on defying mom. Since she was standing right next to mom and I was right there, I pushed her forward which caused her to fall forward and land with her legs on mom’s lap. I grabbed her legs and pulled her so that her ass was right on mom’s lap.

“Ryan, what the hell are you doing?”

“Mom’s right, you were misbehaving and need to be punished for disrespecting your own mother like you did.”

Mom just looked at me with a look of adoration and smiled. “You’re such a good son. Good boys should be rewarded, what would you like?”

I smiled, “Just save the right cheek of that cute apple-shaped ass when you’re done.”

“Of course.” Her expression changed to one of virtue as she looked at her daughters’ nearly naked butt and raised her hand. “Never (swat) speak (swat) like that (swat) to me (swat) again (swat) you little (swat) prudish (swat) bitch (swat). Her left cheek was now a glowing red and mom looked up to me smiling. “Your turn, I know she’s your sister but try not to be too soft.” I stepped over and grabbed the back of her teddy and pulled it so that the string went further up her backside and gave me a fuller view of her rear. I raised my hand and smacked the cheek and watched her cellulite bounce a little as I struck Katy’s rear. I smacked her seven more times and recited a speech similar to moms as I did that. Her ass was not a glowing red so I looked at mom and grinned.

“Looks even more like an apple doesn’t it?”

Mom giggled and agreed. “Now Kate, finish your breakfast and go to your room to think about what you’ve said.

Katy looked at us both and was obviously torn between tears and screaming. “Mom, I’m 18 and an adult. You can’t treat me like this!”

I realized that this could be a problem and decided to make her forget the possibility of moving out and ignore it if anyone but me suggested it. After a few seconds she went up to her room crying and I smirked, “Yeah, real grown up sis.”

I went upstairs to get a suitcase together, take a shower, and get dressed for when dad arrived. I wasn’t going to be away for more than a couple hours but wanted to put on the show.

Dad did arrive, as expected in his Mercedes that he bought brand new last year and with his secretary slut that he had hired right out of high school. She was 33 and he was 45 and a fairly successful lawyer. He was almost 6 feet tall and rather skinny like me, with similar bland features. His girlfriend on the other hand was exceptionally good looking and I found myself rather than being disgusted by their usual parade I just smiled at what was going to happen should I hear what I expected. Her name was Angelina and had near black hair and a tanned skin was a reminder to those who knew her of her Hispanic heritage. A while back one of them had decided to get her some breast implants and I think her new tits were at least E cups. As usual she was wearing a short-cut slinky dress, this one was black to match her hair and seemed to draw the body towards the incredible amount of skin she was showing. They stood at the door looking like they wanted to come in, but I pushed them (both physically and mentally) to the car so they didn’t see mom or Katy’s new household wardrobe choices and ushered them out the door.

I had decided last night that I’d convince dad to bring me to a restaurant that I knew of not very far from a dive bar that I would possibly find other uses for. We ordered food and sat down with dad after convincing Angelina she had to go to the bathroom and shouldn’t return for a few minutes. This part of the conversation I wanted to be as relatively private as it could be in this situation, and I had my dad sit across from me. Our waitress came over which left me with another test I wanted to do, I had found out I could influence those I only knew, and I wanted to find out if I could give her passive abilities. I wanted to try the latter first and put a power on our plain-looking waitress that women would find her very attractive and would openly stare at her chest and ass, and cop a feel if they could. To make sure there wasn’t a scene I had her feel used to being fondled by women and okay with it since they usually gave double the tip they normally would. She took our drink orders and saw her walk to another table where a family was ordering. The mom was overtly staring at the woman’s chest and her daughter who couldn’t have been more than 10 ‘dropped’ her fork on the ground and when getting ‘accidently’ put her hand on the woman’s derriere for a moment.

Getting back to dad I compelled him to sit where he was, not say anything unless asked, and answer my questions completely and honestly.

“Dad, why did you break up with mom?”

He looked at me expressionlessly, “I didn’t she broke up with me.”

“Why?”

“Because she caught me having sex with Angel.”

I nodded expecting that. “And why did you did you have sex with Angelina.” (I refused to use my dad’s pet name for her).

“Angel got me drunk and seduced me and because after two kids her pussy had gotten loose and couldn’t fuck me good anymore.”

I didn’t expect that, a moment of passion or drinks I figured into it. He was telling me that he fucked mom in part because she had Katy and me then. I decided at that point I’d go through with my plan for him but since his girlfriend egged him into it I’d increase her punishment as well. Time to see about the memory wipe idea I had, I never wanted to see the prick again and make sure he left us alone as much as possible. After attempting to wipe his memory I built up a new life for him. He was now a raging, flaming homosexual. He would crave cock in whatever hole he could get it, even though it would always hurt like hell and taste disgusting he’s still want more. He would not remember his ex-wife, kids, parents, house, car, girlfriend, or checking/savings information. I decided to let him keep the memory of his job and his full name: Pole Smoking Homo. I decided to make sure this stuck he should leave his keys, wallet and any ID he had. With my suggestion he wandered out the door in search of a gay bar and I haven’t seen him since.

Our waitress, named Samantha by the way, brought over our drinks and I tried something else. Could I effect specifically defined people that I had no knowledge of their appearance, name, or where they were. Our waitress did such a good job bringing in the female clientele I concentrated on “her boss” and thought about him/her giving Samantha a raise.

Angelina came back and I decided to try a different technique on her. I wanted her to fall into a hypnotic trance where she would take any suggestion I gave her. As I watched her about to say something, her mouth instead went slack and her eyes glassed over.

“Samantha, can you hear me?”

“Yesss.” Her voice sounded low and tired. I guessed an aura preventing anyone from noticing anything.

“Okay Samantha, any yes/no question I ask you, you will answer yes. When you answer, you feel that it is the truth and you will forever act as if that were true. For questions that are not yes/no, you honor as truthfully as you can. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you seduce my dad?”

“Because I wanted him with me.”

“Why?”

“Because he had a lot of money and looked like he was going to be making a lot in the future.”

I thought about it and decided if she wanted to be a whore she shouldn’t hold back. “So you have been a glorified whore all these years?”

“Yes.”

“And do you want to leave the ‘glorified’ behind you and become a filthy, trash, common, everyday, streetwalking-hooker?”

“Yes.”

“You charge but the money isn’t really important to you. Isn’t that right?

“Yes.”

“And they can have any hole they want right?”

“Yes.”

“You take the money only because you have to and give it to your master to make her happy right?”

“Yes.”

“And is my mother your master?”

“Yes.”

“You want to be my mother’s slave and do anything to make her happy?

“Yes.”

“Does pleasing her make you happier than anything else?”

“Yes.”

“So your only goal in life is to whore yourself to anyone who’ll pay for your dirty street-trash ass and give all the money you make to my mom and make her happy in any other way you can?

“Yes.”

“And will you fuck anyone else your master wants you to?”

“Yes.”

I thought this was going well and decided to all a little something for myself too. “And on weekends, you take a break from working for my mom and become my personal bimbo fuck toy right?

“Yes.”

I now realized that since I could use the ass-grabbing thing on the waitress I could use it on her. No one, not even cops, would consider Angelina prostituting illegal, including herself. On that note I made it so no one would stiff her on payment or be “too rough” with her.

“And since you can get away with whoring yourself out legally you can charge more, right?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll let men fuck you without condoms for more money?”

“Yes.”

“Will you sell everything in your name and give the money to my mom, who is your master?”

“Yes.”

“Will you transfer all the money from your checking and savings accounts to your master?”

“Yes.”

I sat and thought it over and decided on one last change before I’d wake her up.

“Your name is Cunt?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, wake up and remember your life when I say your name. You will not remember we had this conversation but live your life based upon your answers. Angelina.” There was no response and I grinned. “Angel? Angie? Cunt.” She blinked her eyes a couple times and looked at me giggling.

“So Ryan, its Saturday. What would you like to do to me?” I had her drive the car to her and what used to be my dad’s house. Having taken the keys my dad forgot on our table I let myself in the front door and turned on the stereo. “You know since I’m not 18 yet they won’t let me in strip clubs. I’d like a striptease.”

Without hesitation she started swinging her hips in time with the music as I sat on the couch musing. She began looking at me with an intense look of desire and licked her lips while smashing her voluptuous tits together. She swung her hips from side to side while lifting her dress up a little more with each beat and right as her dress reached her panties she instead put her hands inside her dress and pulled her black g-sting panties down, using her dress to keep me from seeing her slit. She held her panties up and twirled them for a second before using the elastic band to fling it at my face. They landed over my eyes and when I took them off Cunt now had her heart-shaped ass about a foot from my face and when I regained my vision, she slapped it hard then sat down on my lap and began to grind her pelvis against my rapidly hardening cock. She began moaning loudly and as I found myself ready to grab her she pulled up and with her ass in my face slapped herself again. Now she motioned for me to do the same. Getting aroused I licked my lips and slapped her ass as hard as I could and she seemed to (of all things) wince with pleasure.

I smacked her ass a couple more times and she turned back to face me and tucked up her dress. She lifted it enough to get her legs around my waste and straddle my lap. I didn’t see her pussy, but I did feel the heat on my lap. She put her large lips a half-inch from mine and gave me a naughty smile, “Did you enjoy spanking your naughty little cunt?” I nodded my head as she nuzzled her cheek against mine and moved to start nibbling on and licking my ear and neck. She began rubbing our crotches together as she pulled back she pulled her dress down to expose her melon-tits and alternatingly pushed the large brown nipples into my face finally pushing them together and strongly pushing both at my face and holding them there, continuing to gyrate her hips and again pulled away as I was about to throw her down and begin fucking her.

Now she stood up and began to slowly pull up her dress, with her back to me. As it went past her waste she bent over and spread her legs to give me a clear view of her ass and the smoldering pussy that was now dripping wet. Now completely naked, she spun and landed legs spread. She then sat back on the ground and lied on her bag with her legs splayed as wide as they could go. Her face then went from a teasing look to one of need and used her finger to call me over. I stood up from my chair and began taking my clothes off. I kneeled right in front of her and mercilessly jammed my throbbing dick into her scorching hole. She moaned deeply and wrapped her long legs around my back to pull me in tighter as I began thrusting for all I was worth. I fucked her as hard as I could and watched as she groaned and played with her nipples. I pulled out as I was about to cum and raised my dick up to her tits and sprayed my load all over her chest and stomach. “Whores like you don’t get to cum until you’ve swallowed up all you can and I’m satisfied you’ve cleaned yourself to my satisfaction, until then you’ll just feel the heat and desire will rise within you and the power of release will grow until you do. If you cum to hard it might destroy part of your brain.”

I used a suggestion to make her starting licking it up slowly at first because it didn’t suit a slave or fuck toy to be too smart and some of her brain being fried would be a good thing and make her more suitable. Finally the heat made her unable to keep her casual pace and she frantically began wiping up cum and swallowing it. When she had cleaned up enough for me I made a show of coming closer to inspect her. After about a minute of I nodded, “That’ll do pig, that’ll do.”

She screamed loudly then, louder than I’ve ever heard anyone scream before. She passed out after her orgasm continued and she turned over ass up and began desperately bucking her hips and smashing her hips into the carpet. As she slept she actually had occasional “aftershock” orgasms that I gave to her in her sleep.

Cunt woke up obviously not quite as smart as she used to be, I’d say addition and subtraction were still possible though multiplication was doubtful and division was definitely out of the question. Her smile was a bit more vacant and her libido seemed to be constantly active and had her willing to let me do anything to her. We spent the rest us Saturday fucking in every room of the house and in every fuckhole she had. In fact when she told me she had never taken it up her ass she freaked and begged me to “drill her shithole.”

Since Cunt was my slut on the weekends, I decided that we’d have to leave early afternoon on Sunday so that I could finish all I wanted to do. First we went back to the dive bar near the restaurant that this weekend started at and watched as she got every hole filled and had the three bikers who banged her paid me a grand total, including the cum inside fee. After she finished with them one of the women in the gang (after I altered her mind) get horny enough to pay up too. She was probably around 50; a little over 5 feet tall, but probably weighed over 200 pounds and smelled like she hadn’t seen a shower in weeks. “So, you eat pussy?”

Cunt was not able to determine that for herself, so the fucktoy looked back at me questioningly and I nodded. “As long as you’ve got the money honey.” Smiling the biker chick handed me the $100 and pulled her pants down. I didn’t watch the rest because frankly the woman made me want to throw up so I told her to make the woman cum twice, or lick her for 30 minutes, whichever came first and then meet me in the car. I walked across the street to get Cunt some tic-tacs for after she finished up and waited in the car. Twenty minutes after I left she came running back smiling brightly. Before she had a chance to say anything I handed her the mints and told her to take a couple. “Okay Cunt, so are you happy to start your new life working for my mom as a hooker tomorrow?”

“Yes, it’ll be sooo much fun getting to suck all that cock and make all that money to give to my mistress. I hope I can make her happy!”

I held up the $1,100 she just mad and took a serious expression. “Okay then, if you’re going to be a whore, you better learn to start dressing like one.” We spent the next three hours shopping and saving money where we could. By that of course, I mean getting Cunt to offer herself to some storekeepers for quick blowjobs. We bought her several cheap outfits that showed screamed slut as well as a good selection of makeup so she could complete the look. Now was time to introduce mom to her new pet.

We pulled up at about 5 in the Mercedes (I spent some time fucking her myself after the shopping was done) and walked in the front door with Cunt in tow and both of us carrying numerous bags of clothing and makeup. “Mom, I’m home!”

I heard her start coming over “Hey sweetie, I hope your dad wasn’t too bad this time. What the hell is Angelina doing here?”

Cunt looked confused and looked around, “Who?”

“You. You’re name is Angelina right?”

Her confusion grew and she began to look upset. “No mistress, my name is Cunt. See, just like this.” At this she reached down and put her hand on her crotch. “Or like that.” And pointed at my mom’s bare pussy.

Mom looked flabbergasted at this statement as I figured she would be. I had earlier decided in the day that I’d make mom more accepting of her new role as Cunt’s master and after putting a few new lines of thoughts in my mom’s head to make her new role as Cunt’s master. After completing my programming, mom’s expression changed from that of confusion to one of resolution and anger. She sternly walked up to her new slave and grabbed her long black hair. “Okay Cunt, did I give you permission to stand on two feet like a human?”

“No.”

“You will refer to me as Mistress Sindi. Now, did I give you permission to stand with me, my son, and my daughter at eye level like you were equal to us?”

“No Misstress Sindi.”

“Did I tell you that you were allowed to look at me or my snatch?”

“No Mistress Sindi.”

Then a frank look of revulsion appeared. “And do I allow my slave to wear clothes in the house?”

“No Mistress Sindi.”

“So you know now that means you will have to be punished?”

Mom yanked her hair and pulled her to the ground. She turned around and spread her cheeks. “Okay Cunt, every good dog knows how to lick an asshole clean right? Well get to work!” Cunt crawled up on her hands and knees and without questioning began licking mom’s ass. I watched for a little while and started getting turned on and apparently mom did too. I watched mom stand up and pat the dog on the head. “Okay Cunt, you’ve done a good job cleaning my ass, but you made me horny. I want you to eat my pussy as good as you can, but you’re not allowed to touch yourself erotically in anyway until you’ve made me cum at least three times. Mom sat down on the couch and began to massage her supple tits and fondle the perky nipple as she spread her legs and ordered Cunt to undress and get to work. Following them into the living room I encountered Katy who was now wearing a pink set of lingerie that on top was nothing more than a rose held over her nipple by three spaghetti strings on each breast. Her bottoms being equally revealing held up by almost nothing, having a rose on top and a g-string that couldn’t have been more than a half inch wide in front coving her snatch. She looked up to see what was going on (after I messed with her head she remembered how usual it was) but left to go upstairs so she could read without the inevitable noise distracting her. Heading upstairs I watched her perky ass and admired the pink rose that was also at the top of the g-sting in the back and turned to watch mom being ravaged by Cunt who was now internally exploding with joy being able to service her master and fulfill her every and only lifetime want.

Mom looked up at me and smiled. “Sorry for taking her when it’s the weekend and your time. If you’d like to fucker while she eats me I guess it’d be alright.” I smiled at her thoughtfulness and decided to partake. I pulled Cunts face out of mom’s crotch for a second to grab some of the sticky fluids running on the inside of her leg and rubbed it alongside my throbbing dick. I put the top of my manhood right up against her ass and noticed my mom was smiling. “Come on son, let’s fuck this bitch until bedtime.” I thrusted my hard-on into her ass and began pumping long, fluid strokes until I was about to cum and sprayed it along her back. I saw that mom was looking at my fluid and licking her lips.

“I didn’t spray it in her ass ‘cause I thought you might want some and no good Mistress should eat anything out of her slaves sphincter.” She looked at me warmly and reached her hand down to begin wiping my spunk on her hand and eating it. We continued fucking until I couldn’t go any more and just watched. They were now in a 69 and mom was still withholding orgasms from her slave (an ability I gave her) as she continued to lick mercilessly and Cunt’s cunt to get that sperm of mine she loved so much from the hole. Mom had come a half dozen or so times and completed our blowjobs for the week arrangement. Of course the eventual orgasm Cunt would have (by my design) would eliminate most of her brain and only capable of fucking, following basic orders, putting on makeup, and counting money. That’s all she’d need after all with her new life.

I walked up the stairs tired but for the first time happy about Sunday night, because I had school tomorrow.