The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Patterns in Ochre and Grissecon Ink

By

Chapter 5: Complex Designs.

Gethyn glanced out the window toward the sunset and the vast storm that filled one half of the horizon. It was two full days since the Olympic base had fallen, and his life as the newest member of the Gabinya’Miyay tribe, was a complete turmoil.

He’d expected to meet Carn’s parents the day of the pacification, but had soon been corrected. Carn’s Parents were of the highest caste, not the sort of hara that would meet anyhara who was buck naked and straight off the battlefield.

To add to the fun, Carn was nervous about the meeting too. Gethyn supposed that introducing a chesnari and a yet to be born high-son possessing a human body would strain even the tightest family. He was even beginning to suspect that the delay was partly due to Carn wanting him shown off in the best possible light.

The trip to the shops of downtown Sydney.... or Gabinya’Miyayton as it was now known, had been a delightful surprise. A substantial settlement had been right there, not more than five miles from the base, hidden behind subtle graffiti enchantments that had fogged the minds of the patrols.

Carn had had to attend a debriefing with the Council of Archons and had asked the Harling Wend to help find some ‘proper’ clothes for his chesnari. Personally Gethyn wasn’t entirely convinced that Wend’s taste in clothes were going to be formal enough.... tuxedo and cummerbund it wasn’t.

The least exotic item was a pair of soft leather thigh boots, the most exotic was a garment that was sort of like pink thong Speedos hung with long streamers of silk that started out blue and faded to pure silver.

Nohara he’d met wore shirts so he wasn’t overly concerned by the nakedness of his torso. For decoration he’d chosen a pair of soft leather bracers that matched the thigh boots and had buckles so that streamers could be attached; he’d chosen more of the blue/silver design ribbons to match his weird pants.

The final item of clothing was a cloak, according to Wend, a good Dancing Cloak was essential. Like most of his selection the cloak was of natural silk. It was sort of like wearing six superman-style capes, and actually looked pretty good on him.

Wend explained that each leaf was laced with a small lead weight in the hem to make them swirl better when you danced.

Gethyn had no intention of dancing.

Make-up had been another problem. He’d had no intention at all of putting it on, nor the lipstick either, even if he did rather enjoy the more passive soume side of things. It was no reason to look like a badly turned out hooker.

Fortunately Wend had ignored his wishes and purchased the iridescent blue bodypaint anyway. His name was now painted across one pectoral, an exact replica of his signature rune but done, Wend assured, in a safely non-magical ink, crusted in a dust of glitter.

There was a knock on the wall (the room had no solid door being separated only by a tie-dyed curtain). “Is it safe to come in?”

Gethyn’s heart skipped a beat. It was Carn.

“Come in”

To Gethyn’s relief and surprise Carn was wearing a near identical outfit. His eyes narrowed and he glanced at Wend who was unsuccessfully trying to look innocent, the effect spoiled by the ear to ear grin.

“The Master taylors of the Gabinya’Miyay have done you proud. You look perfect” said Carn taking his hand and kissing his fingers one at a time.

“Stop that or we’ll have to send Wend to find replacements for ripped clothing.”

“Decisions, decisions...ok, I guess the clothes should be allowed to survive a while longer.”

“Did they decide what to do about Martlet?” Gethyn asked, changing the subject in an effort to avoid having impromptu aruna in front of a harling.

“They’re still discussing it. One thing is certain, they’ve never seen a rune like that before, nor do they understand how the rune managed to bond with the human’s skin. We should find out what they decided at the party. My parents were representing our tribe, so I should be able to extract some truth.”

Gethyn glanced at the sunset, gauging the time, the last fraction of the afternoon was ending and the party would begin during the first fraction of the evening.

“We’d better get started then. I can’t believe how nervous I am.”

“Relax mate” replied Carn brushing a stray lock of hair from Gethyn’s eye. “You’ll do fine”

A fraction of the evening later Gethyn was finally ready to concede that his clothing didn’t look at all out of place at what amounted to a cross between ambassador’s reception and a fashion show.

Several tribes had been involved in setting the trap, their most experienced hara had engaged in powering the enchantment with their love. All of them had been invited to the party and had ensured that their most beautiful hara were also in attendance (and demonstrating their tribe’s tailoring skills).

Any preconceptions that he’d had about Wreaththu primitivism had been blown away. The Australian..no wrong word.. He’d been told these lands were called The Thawun now....The Thawun’s tribes were quite capable of a cultural and artistic sophistication that made the best human stuff look like cave paintings.

Musicians provided gentle background music that tickled at his senses, the best parts of the tune being composed to be played in the high range, slightly beyond what an old fashioned human ear could detect. Hardly surprising then that humans regarded Wreaththu music poorly, all they were getting to hear was the back-beat, along with a slight headache from the unheard melody.

He tried to catch sight of Carn’s parents but the crowd of dignitaries made it hard to pick out anyone who might be related to his Chesnari. It was a bit like the time he’d been looking for a friend of a friend at the airport exit gate (back when civilian planes still flew). When he finally met Carn’s hostling he almost mistook him for a harling due to his diminutive stature.

“Finally!” Muttered Carn “Gethyn, this is my hostling, Cultura, Archon of the Gabinya’Miyay”

“Tiahaar Cultura” said Gethyn, bowing hastily.

“Tiahaar...Gethyn is it? Not chosen a proper name yet then?” replied Cultura, somewhat frostily, eyes narrowed.

It was immediately obvious to Gethyn, that nohara was going to be good enough to be little Carn’s Chesnari. He felt a pit of despair yawning up before him, the fine white wine turning to vineger in his mouth.

“Cuuultura!” hissed Carn sensing his distress

“Oh, get over yourself Carn. I’m only teasing.” smiled Cultura archly, “Besides, this hara was thinking that I was a harling! I simply cannot let that pass”

“I’m sorry, I’ve not met...I mean umm..I thought...” stammered Gethyn feeling flustered

“Cultura was one of the first to seek out the Wreaththu” explained a beautiful hara who had arrived and placed a hand on Cultura’s shoulder. “He hoped that an infusion of Wreaththu DNA would cure his dwarfism...gained an extraordinary psionic gift and at least a foot in height, didn’t you chesnari.”

Cultura replied by brushing his cheek against the hand on his shoulder, reminding Gethyn of a cat rubbing its master’s leg.

“Ooh nice imagery” murmured Cultura looking Gethyn in the eye and raising a carefully groomed eyebrow.

“Hostling! Please stop reading my chesnari’s mind, its not polite!” said Carn sounding put upon.

“He does have a point” murmured the other hara gently

“Gethyn, this is my Sire, Tiahaar Aleishami.” explained Carn

“That’s ‘I’m a Shiela’ pronounced backward, our little joke.” explained Aleishami warmly.

“Pleased to meet you, Tiahaar Aleishami” replied Gethyn, bowing and kissing Aleishami’s outstretched hand. Hoping that Culturi would forgive him for forgetting that part of the formal greeting.

Cultura winked. Clearly he was still reading his mind. Gethyn smiled back. If Cultura wanted to eavesdrop then let him see something truthful. Deliberately he glanced at Carn letting his eye and mind rove over his lover.

Behind him somebody choked on his wine and a small commotion broke out as friends started slapping the distressed hara on the back energetically.

Cultura hid his smile by sipping from the delicately spun wineglass, gleeful mirth flashing in his eyes.

“You have a powerful mind Tiahaar” complimented Aleishami his lips quirking slightly. “Its clear that your feelings for my son are pure and true. To be honest its a relief to know you aren’t just smitten with the first hara to have aruna with you, or feeling obligated because of that mess with Sgt Martlet.”

“Speaking of Martlet; any progress report on him?” Asked Carn

“Well the Woomallalla wanted to kill him on general principals, the Kascallamangans want to study his rune for a decade or two to see what happens and the Drast want to see him incepted as soon as possible.”

“And what of us Hostling? What do The Gabinya’Miyay recommend?”

“Clearly the harling’s spirit needs a more appropriate body, we believe his spirit will recognize its true home and migrate. You two are destined to provide that body. So, our proposal is that you two will be given accelerated training in the sacred right of life creation.”

“I...guessed that’s what you might say.” said Carn sounding distressed for the first time since Gethyn had met him.

“Problem?” Gethyn asked, putting a protective hand around Carn’s waist.

Personally he’d not really considered that there was any great issue. He’d been blissfully assuming that Aruna and sex were essentially the same act with the same inevitable result. Sure there was a fifty/fifty chance he’d be the one giving birth but he’d sort of come to terms with that. Now...now he wasn’t so sure.

Cultura glanced at the two of them in turn and then rolled his eyes clearly reading their emotions.

“Funny thing. I’m the pureborn one and its me getting the wobbles” said Carn wiping his eye and smearing the delicate glitter-dust design on his cheek. “I always figured I’d get around to creating family in my tenth decade rather than my first.”

“We’ll get through it, Chesnari” Gethyn said with the certainty of ignorance.

“Definitely.” replied Carn allowing Gethyn’s certainty to cheer him up.

“I’m glad that’s settled.” said Cultura, “We shouldn’t be talking business anyway, not this evening. Tell me Tiahaar Gethyn, what do you think of our little civilization?”

“To be honest, I’m amazed that you have a civilization, complete with art, music and fashion that are uniquely ours. Back in the USA we are seen as brutal savages, not much better than diseased Neanderthals. Of course back there I was only human so wouldn’t have been invited to anyhara’s party”

“We cheated” explained Aleishami “We took Australia on a twenty year holiday. Technically we’ve been Wreaththu for a couple of decades longer than anyhara else and haven’t had constant fights with our human cousins to distract us”

“You accelerated time for the whole rooning continent?!”

“Its more complicated than that. With the exception of the last 300 years, The Thawun has always existed ‘off the map’ in a state of grace called ‘The Dreaming’. We merely asked The Land to revert to its natural state. In fact accelerating your inception took far more effort because nature was resisting rather than cooperating in that. I take it you like what we’ve done with the place then?”

“Seriously, this place, its perfect! I feel more at ease here than I ever felt in any human town” replied Gethyn enthusiastically.

Across the room the gentle mood music stopped and resumed with a faster more energetic rhythm that gradually increased in volume. Gethyn noticed that the serving hara were gathering up the glassware and nibbles, clearly something was going to happen.

“Well, finally” said Cultura enigmatically “We’ll speak again tomorrow Tiahaar Gethyn”

Confused by the abrupt end to the conversation Gethyn turned to ask Carn what he’d done wrong.

Before he could say anything the music surged up to rock-concert levels making speech impossible. The tune pounded its way into him, demanding that he dance to it. All across the room hara were partnering up. Carn smiled up at him and stepped close, putting one hand on his butt, pressing his body against Gethyn from crotch to pectoral.

At first it was like some sort of ballroom dancing, pairs of partners spinning around one another. Soon Gethyn found that he no longer noticed the other dancers, the music was focusing his attention so that his dance partner was the only important person in the room.

The reason for the exotic clothes was now apparent, they were perfect for this sort of swirling passionate performance.

The music changed again demanding that he find another partner. For that moment Carn meant nothing, his attention and his love focused upon the complete stranger in front of him.

The tall, blue haired hara, danced close, Gethyn danced closer, his lips finding those of the other. The sharing of breath was brief, little more than the exchange of telephone numbers.

Blue’s name was Chisik and he thought Gethyn looked stunningly beautiful; there was also a tinge of joy that Carn and Gethyn would be happy together and a tinge of regret that Carn had the primary claim. Gethyn hadn’t realized until that moment that he wasn’t expected to be monogamous...far from it in fact.

Chisik mischievously left him with an precognition of future lovers, a brightly lit field filled with an army of hara each with ouana-lim erect. Nearly half of that terracotta army had Carn’s face, but thousands of others didn’t. Before he could open his mouth to ask anything Chisik had swirled away into the melee.

The music played the changes again leaving him facing an ultra-soume hara with raven black hair. When they shared breath he learned that this one was called Primus, he was of a different tribe and his emotions tasted slippery. Like Chisik, Primus found him desirable, although it was his mental strength that had attracted Primus rather than just his body.

The dance flowed on, until Gethyn began to think he’d shared breath with everyhara and that every single one of them thought of him as desirable in the most intimate ways. All The mental praise was like drinking shot after shot of bourbon and was leaving him feeling extremely narcissistic.

The music changed again demanding yet more energy and passion from its dancers. Gethyn wondered just how far the music would take them; he was already soaking with sweat from his exertions.

He shared breath with the next hara without even bothering to look at him. He’d begun to find that how they tasted was more significant than mere physical beauty, they were all drop dead gorgeous after all.

His eyes flew open... it was Carn. The demands of the dance became secondary, the sharing of breath, deepened, lengthened, both of them understanding that this could only end in one way. Gethyn wondered if it was going to cause offense if they had aruna right there on the dance floor. Should they seek someplace private? Carn’s mind laughed in a kindly at his silly inhibitions. It would be a very poor party indeed if you didn’t abandon yourself to the moment.

Reassured, Gethyn reached down and undid the bow that held Carn’s thong in place. The breath of air against his ouana-lim was the first indication that Carn’s fingers had been busy releasing him also.

Things got a lot more interesting after that.

* * *

Gethyn awoke the next day to find himself back in Carn’s bedroom. Upon inspection it was evident that someone had not only cleaned and folded his clothes, they’d cleaned him as well, removing his make-up and the stains left by crushed hor’durves.

Beside him Carn slept face down, snoring gently.

Glancing at the shadows he gauged the time to be almost midday.

Midday!

Hurriedly he slapped Carn on his ass-cheek getting a groan of protest for his trouble.

“Come on Carn! We need to get the base, the first batch should have finished changing by now.” He said pulling on one of his long boots.

Without bothering to lift his face down head, Carn reached out, fumbling with the pile of clothes next to his side of the bed, extracting his thong.

“Yeah..mmh, with you, lets give those virgins the roon of their lives” mumbled Carn, earning himself a harder slap on his ass.

* * *

By the time they’d dressed and jogged down the base, midday had passed and the first fraction of the afternoon had begun. Reaching the crest of the hill overlooking the base, Carn stopped, waiting for Gethyn to catch up.

As he approached Gethyn could tell that Carn was uneasy about something.

“Problem?”

“Listen. Hear it?”

Gethyn nodded. Now that he knew to listen, the sound was unmistakable “Chinook”

“The bloody ship must have weathered the storm better than we’d thought. That’s probably an assessment team checking how well the base stood up to it.”

“What should we do? Warn someone? Or is there a ceremony we can perform?”

“No worries mate. Lets just sit here and watch the fun.”

By now Gethyn trusted his chesnari well enough to do as he said.

The helicopter approached at high speed, circling the base once before lining up on the landing field next to Martlet’s crashed copter, its ramp already open and ready for a fast deployment.

The away team never got their chance. As soon as the wheels touched the ground the pacification enchantment discharged, energy flowing from a kilometer away direct into the copter.

There was silence for a time and then the base’s inhabitants scurried forward to lead the dazed, but happy marines to their fate.

“They’ll be expecting that helicopter to report back. I hope we have a way to deal with that” said Gethyn.

* * *

The base was bustling with activity, and had a distinctly celebratory atmosphere like a country fair. On the grass, the first batch of new hara were taking aruna for the first time cheered on by mixed audiences of hara and bewitched humans.

The ground below the couples pulsed with energy, as the enchantment hungrily absorbed the undirected sexual energy. Gethyn couldn’t help thinking that it was a bit like sacrificing virgins.

One enterprising pair of hara had set up a stall selling loincloths to new hara who were coming to terms with the painful limitations of manmade underwear.

The stall owner waved at him and Gethyn looked closer, one of the pair was Patric! The new hara was looking considerably improved, his new DNA having gifted him with an exotic beauty, that....

His train of thought was distracted by an argument a short way away. It was Cultura, waving his arms angrily and pointing at the ocean, whilst Alieshami and a hara wearing one of Patric’s loinclothes opposed him. With a shock Gethyn realized that the willowy hara was a radically slimmed down General Pelton.

“That’s Pelton! That’s one heck of a diet plan he was on” he gasped

“Looks like He survived pretty well, not many do at his age. Having rewired brains tends to drive the old guys nuts” replied Carn frowning distractedly “I think we’d better find out what that’s about”

Gethyn nodded and changed course toward the trio.

“...too risky! Your plan relies upon the enemy cooperating and doing what you want him to, that’s never a good idea.” grumbled the beautiful new Pelton

“Oh nonsense! I only need to get to the Captain of that ship for a few minutes. Once he understands what’s needed, the rest will fall into place.” replied Cultura with a flamboyant gesture.

“Cultura, I know what you can do, but even I think this is risky” said Alieshami

“Hello Tiahaars” said Carn “What insane scheme have you got planned this time hostling?”

“Its simple, the enchantment here at the base is very powerful thanks to the amount of love you two poured into it. So powerful in fact, that I believe it can be redeployed. If we set up a line of runes we can shunt all this grissecon energy to the end of the heights overlooking Obelisk Bay. All we need then is to set up a grissecon ceremony across the mouth of the bay at Woollahara. The ceremony will distort the energy flow and set up a wall of pacification that any ship entering the harbor will have to pass through.” explained Cultura enthusiastically

“With respect Tiahaar. That isn’t the problem. The problem is that the plan requires the captain of the USS George W. Bush to cooperate and sail happily into enclosed waters. Not only are the waters enclosed, they’re too shallow for a ship that size. You’d be asking him to sink his own ship.”

“As I said. It really won’t take much effort to convince him, once I get close.”

“So basically its a similar plan to the one that gave us this base.” concluded Carn

Pelton turned his stormy glare on Carn “...And I wouldn’t have approved of that either if I’d been on our side at the time. I only let you live because the scientists wanted to dissect you. How would you have gotten to us if one of your two key personnel here was dead?”

“The General has a point, Hostling. You should take backup, specifically Gethyn and myself. We two are already in tune with the enchantment, so it should respond better to our presence. Plus we should take a couple of dozen of the new hara to act as your captors. If things go bad we’d at least have a chance at fighting our way out” replied Carn, glancing at Gethyn for support.

Gethyn wanted to say ‘don’t look at me I’m not suicidal’. But one look into Carn’s beautiful eyes melted his heart and he found himself nodding obediently.

“Sorry harlings, but I need you here for exactly the reason you just stated...you two are going to have a nice romantic day over on Woolahara. You’ll be the eastern pincer of the trap”

“You really should take some backup, Tiahaar Cultura” said Gethyn hesitantly, acutely aware of that this pretty much the equivalent of a teenager giving The President of the Gabinya’Miyay advise.

Typically Cultura was reading his mind and slipped him a sly wink.

“..and the backup needs to be genuinely human I suppose. Carn darling, run over to the inception sheds and see how many of that last helicopter load haven’t been blooded yet.”

“Yes Hostling!” replied Carn obeying his parent and running at a full sprint, the leaves of his cloak trailing gallantly behind making him look like a comic-book superhero.

“Now, I really must get a change of clothes, I simply must look my best for the humans. Our Megalithican cousins have left them with the terrible impression that we’re a race of Neanderthal throwbacks. I can’t let that stand.” said Cultura, striding away.

Alieshami and Pelton followed continuing their attempts to dissuade him.

Gethyn stood where he was. He was totally certain that Tiahaar Cultura’s plan would be adopted; Carn’s parent was the most dynamic and energetic hara or person he’d ever met. Opposing him would be like trying to stand upright in a hurricane.

Besides, on a purely selfish level, the plan involved him and Carn having aruna on what used to be landward side of Bondi Beach. Parts of his body both external and internal tingled with anticipation.