The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pavlov Gizmo Training

Discoveries

I was all set my parents had gone away for a month leaving me at home for the first time, I was seventeen and when it came to sorting holidays this summer my Dad had given me the choice of going with them or with a few ground rules looking after the house for the month, I jumped at the chance.

The one main ground rule was that our neighbour Kath would be keeping an eye on me she was about twenty-seven and worked from home running some kind of internet company, she had never married and no kids she has been a friend of the family for some time; I didn’t mind indeed Kath was part of my plan that had been forming since April when I first started building my little Gizmo. I had always been fascinated with building and tinkering with electronic Gadgets when I came across at an car boot sale an old set of blue prints, most were for radars and radios I think they used in world war II, now so old tech they were passing hands at car boots meets for pound each when once men had probably died for such secrets.

I bought a bunch and took them home, that night I was enjoying myself going over the schematics when I discovered folded inside one blue print a second one for some kind of projector beam it was called neural integrated Pavlov training Projector according to the schematic, there was no designer name but on the back in faint pencil I could make out a number of faint notation “device will only work on Females!!! not work on men why???” “Must be first person to be seen” “hold 5 seconds”

I looked up the name Pavlov and found he was something to do with condition reactions and a dog of all things, the reinforcement by both positive and negative stimuli, well that’s something I had learnt carrot & the stick my dad was very good at that getting me to behave, though the threat of the stick tended to be enough I cant complain at the carrots.

It then hit me this was a gizmo to make someone obey commands; the thoughts of a mind controlled slave went rushing through my head and as my cock starting to stir my thoughts fell back to something I had seen 2 years ago:

I was looking out of my bedroom window trying out a telescope I had built from a Kit, trying to see mars in the night sky my room was in darkness to aid my night sight so no one looking could see me, when the light in the bedroom in the house across from me flooded out ruining my night sight I was about to get up and leave grumbling about being too close to neighbours when I spied Kath’s new boyfriend Alan entered holding a leash of some sort and attached to the other end was a figure all dressed in Black from head to toe with a shock of Blond hair spilled out of a single point in the head covering like a horses tail, at the time I did not know what I saw but the internet is an amazing tool and I quickly learned more on the subject later on.

I watched mouth agape while Alan went to the bed the woman as the outfit while completely covering it at the same time enhanced the female shape, he gestured and the Black clad woman crawled onto the bed, Alan said something and the woman settled into a kneeling position so all I could see was a large Behind with a pair of High heal boots sticking out just coming to rest below the shapely formed Ass; Alan crossed my field of view blocking out the awesome sight, when suddenly it hit me that had to be Kath.

Keeping low I continued to watch, my hand snuck into my pyjamas and found my rapidly expanding Cock and began to wank myself, Alan stood away holding something like a role of black Plastic and suddenly I could see Kath’s full rounded Ass cheeks and maybe something else I was not sure, the thought of getting the telescope entered my head but I quickly dismissed it I did not want to bring myself to their attention I was enjoying the show to much.

I had lost track of were Allan was when he came back in view holding what looked like a white banana that I guessed was probably a Vibrator and in the other the unmistakable shape of a riding crop, he placed the Vibrator next to Kath and stood to one side of her.

Suddenly Kath was flat on the Bed squirming as in one quick motion Alan had brought down the crop on her behind in a single fast sweep, My Ass clenched in sympathy with Kath’s when slowly Kath raised her Ass into the air once more Alan neither spoke or moved he just waited then again quicker than the eye could follow his arm let fly and again Kath fell flat onto the bed Squirming but again she amazingly lifted her ass into the air.

Alan repeated this eight more times each time Kath lifted her Ass into the air inviting Alan to strike the Crop across her mounds of flesh now streaked red I lay hidden no longer wanking off just totally mesmerised by what I was seeing, now Alan stopped he placed the crop by her side and picked up the Vibrator and stepped again blocking my view though my imagination was now filling in the gaps when he stepped aside he no longer held the vibrator and straining I think I caught sight of it between her ass cheeks, Alan then left the bedroom switching of the Bedroom light as he went, I never saw anything else that night and in the morning when I awoke stiff and cold the bedroom Curtains across the way were closed and though I had many more late nights I never got to see anything similar and about a year later Kath and Alan stopped seeing each other and she not dated anyone else that I know off since.

But now after two years of wet dreams involving Kath suddenly I wondered if this Gizmo worked, Kath was the perfect person to try it on she lived alone and no steady boyfriend since she and Alan had broke up and if it failed I could always bring up the threat of telling My Parents what I saw to keep Kath quiet; I got to building the device most parts were easily found some a little harder simply because no one used old fashioned Valves & transistors any more and I found at Maplan modern replacements who would exactly mimic the original parts, the mirrored sections and focus crystal were a little harder but at school the metal workshop provided me with a Metal Polishing grinder and as I went to a private school we were encouraged to use everything in the workshop as long as we were responsible and careful so I was able to solve that relatively easy, the Crystal was not as hard as I had expected I found in town a little shop that sold or order every type of crystal you could desire, it seemed people bought them these days as some sort of Naturalistic Health talisman go figure!.

No going Back

I sat in the Lounge waiting for Kath to call round she had rang last night to say she would pop round that morning and take me shopping also I think to give me a heads up to tidy up, well I had took advantage to set my plan in motion the device was ready, test firing the other week had seemed to have worked with only a slight problem of scrambling the Sky TV during the firing, which brought out a few choice words from my dad as he was watching football at the time.

All I needed now was a live subject who announcement of her arrival was when the door bell rang; I let Kath in and told her I was nearly ready but I wondered if she could help me, she was a bit irritated I was not ready but agreed to humour me as long as I was quick about it, grinning I said it should only take 5 seconds of her time.

I showed Kath into the Lounge were I had set up the Gizmo as I had come to call it was tubular in appearance with a mirrored front aperture it was placed on the tripod from my telescope; Kath looked at it curiously

Ok Martin I give up what is it

Laughing I went over to the gizmo

This my dear Kath is my Mind control gizmo

She gives me a quick nervous look as if to say I had gone a little mad, suddenly I angled the tube to point right at her and pressed the power switch.

The beam pulsed and hit Kath squarely in the midriff her whole body suddenly was enveloped in a greenish glow the gizmo hummed and pulsed out its evil looking green ray for a whole five seconds when the timer cut out the power.

Slowly the green aura faded and Kath stood looking dazed I just stood staring at her, I don’t know what I expected the way that the beam had covered her give me goose bumps and now Kath just stood there swaying her eyes fixed ahead not focused on anything. I panicked as if suddenly coming to my senses realising for these last few months I had let my Balls do all the thinking and not my head, how could I have been so stupid; I moved from behind the gizmo to stand in front of Kath when she noticed me and in that instance she took a deep breath and collapsed backwards onto the floor, I grabbed at her just stopping her from hitting the floor I slowly lowered her and then grabbed a cushion and placed it under her head.

A few minutes passed and I quickly gathered my thoughts wondering what my plan of action should be, had it worked or had I just hit her with an home made stun gun and scrambled her brains I was beginning to realize that a spot of blackmail night not cover this to keep it quite and I could be in a lot of trouble if it hasn’t worked.

Kath lay there prone at my feet seemingly asleep my eyes ran over her still form, she was just over 6ft tall a few inches taller than myself being only 5ft 8″, she had long sandy blond hair going down to just below her shoulders, though right now it was sprawled over the floor almost in a semi circular arc her chest though not big at glance now seeing her up close on the floor they seemed to suggest through the shirt top that they were quite ample, what made her the object of my dreams though was below her waist was her magnificent Bottom and her long legs covered in tight black jeans, though the trainers did seem to spoil the look….she started to stir.

Kath give out a groan and pulled herself up so she was in a sitting position she tried to focus her eyes at me

Groan…Martin what did you do

She gestured to the Gizmo

What is that thing?

In for a penny in for a pound as they say I patted the gizmo and took a gamble

This Kath is my Slave gizmo and you are now my slave

The silence was deafening to say the least

She started to chuckle and carefully got up onto her feet

Nice one martin sure I’m a slave right, but seriously you should not be playing with something that is obviously dangerous it give me an nasty shock; I will have to have a chat with your Mum tonight when she rings

Dam I knew my parents would be checking up on me but it had only been two days since they left, gees didn’t they trust me hmm strike that considering what I had just done, which brought me back to reality I needed to know and since Kath was at this moment still thinking I had pulled some sort of silly stunt I would chance my arm, I had planned to do a few silly commands you know like stand on one leg routines, lame I know but I really didn’t know how this contraption worked.

Kath you are my slave and to prove it I command you to remove your shirt top

At first a shocked look started to form on Kath’s face as she, when suddenly her body tensed and seemed to lock into position I could see her body start to strain and sweat began to form on her forehead, her breathing began to become shorter and faster as if she was hyper ventilating it was if she was in pain.

Slowly her hand began to move to the first shirt button and as it did so her body ceased to be tense as freed from whatever was effecting her, a look of surprise crossed her face and her hand stopped when just as quickly her body tensed again she quickly brought both hands into play to undo the buttons on the shirt.

Her face became panicked and she looked at me her face pleading for this nightmare to stop, what I noticed though was that she seemed to want to speak but could not for some reason.

The last buttons were undone and the shirt opened loosely revealing glimpses of a white plain bra beneath on her pale skin, she paused again looking at me pleadingly again in silence when her body tensed once more and she quickly now pulled the shirt ends from her jeans and slipped off the shirt fully, at that moment whatever effects were controlling her released and she found her voice..Boy did she find her voice.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU FUCKING TWISTED PERVERT, IM GOING TO FUCKING HAVE THE POLICE FUCKING COME RIGHT HERE AND THEY WILL FUCKING THROW AWAY THE DAM KEY

I could not help notice she forgot to say fucking just then but I was to busy ducking her hand at that moment to mention it, and before she could swing again I shouted back just as loudly.

KATH STOP SPEAKING UNTILL I TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN, AND SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW

Kath still midflow of obscenities lining up another punch at me suddenly tensed and went quite, her mouth kept trying to open but each time she quickly closed her mouth and slowly she backed up and sat onto one of the leather chairs.

The room was again quite with only an occasional set of rapid breaths as Kath tried to speak, she made to get up and I quickly noticed she seemed to be able to get back up now that she had followed the command to sit down, though the not speaking command still seemed to be in place.

Kath stay sat in the chair until I tell you that you can get up

She quickly sat back down in the chair before her body became tense from what I was now convinced was a sensation of pain, as she sat back a strange look came over her face but it quickly passed to be replaced with one of pure hatred directed at me.

It really really worked, I could not believe the Gizmo had come through for me, what I needed was a little breather to gather my thoughts, I left the lounge and went into the kitchen and pulled from the fridge a can of coke I took a couple of deep swigs nearly finishing the can when I placed the cool can to my forehead and started to think things through. First I had to get my list of standing primary commands that I had written out over the last few months on the off chance it had worked, going up stairs to my room I retrieved them from my laptop and printed them out with that done I felt calm enough to go back to the lounge to face Kath again.

Kath was still to my relief being quite and sat in the chair while it was a very relaxing leather chair she did not seem at all comfortable indeed she appeared to have been crying while I was gone, her arms were crossed covering her breasts that I decided would be the first thing to change amongst many other. She noticed me looking at her and give me a hurt look to plead for me to release her but things had gone to far for that now, I smiled and took to the chair opposite her and clearing my throat

Kath my dear why don’t you put your arms down by your side

I expected her to struggle and after a quick demonstration of pain comply with my request, there was in fact nothing she shook her head and even more firmly clasped her arms over her bosom pressing her breasts so that they threatened to spill over her the top of her arms, quite charming look if it was not for the fact she was not obeying me, had the effects of the ray warn off I wondered. A simpler thought was occurring to Kath and she made to get up when suddenly she tensed and quickly give up the idea.

So it was still working so why was she not obeying me I went back over what I said and realized I had not given a command I had given her an request I had given her a choice and of course she had refused

Kath I command you to stop covering your Breasts with your arms

Again Kath’s body tensed in pain and she glared at me, though something else also seemed to surface in her face but what I could not say for sure, slowly she put her right arm down to her side and then when she felt the return of the pain (Kath was beginning to learn) she took away her left arm covering the wonderful sight of her bosom rapped in the Bra promising wonders I had never seen in the flesh before only in pictures from the net.

My cock began to twitch and become uncomfortable confined as it was, soon my fellow soon you shall get your reward,

Kath I command you to Remove your bra and drop it by your feet but remember do not cover your breasts you will let me see them fully.

A look of realisation crossed Kath’s Face as she finally understood were this was going, her Body tensed in Pain and again she began to sweat and breath rapidly I watched fascinated with the battle of wills going on in the room between Kath not wanting to remove her bra and the Pavlov Stick encouraging through pain to obey my command.

A minute passed then two then three and still the battle raged on and on, any thoughts of stopping this gone from my mind as I new this was a battle I had to win It had gone to far now there was no going back, the Pain seemed to my eyes increasing as each minute went by as if her entire body was being consumed by waves of pain suddenly Kath let out a groan and her hands went behind her back to the clasp of the Bra and quickly removed it, her now freed Breasts exposed to my sight droplets of sweat running down her chest by the exertion of resisting my Command could be seen, she dropped the Bra down by her feet and placed her arms to her side before being reminded by pain to do so again a strange look passed across her face before returning to glare in my direction I nearly came there and then I never new power could be such a rush.

One step two steps three

My eyes locked onto Kath’s Breasts the perfectly hung globes were emphasised by the nipples which jutted out much longer than I had ever seen on any picture on the net before almost an inch in length as if stretched, I could imagine myself needing them between my fingers and lifting them upwards to my mouth to suck them as if I was sucking from a baby bottle, I quickly chuckled to myself why imagine act you fool.

My Hand reached out to cup her left breast when suddenly Kath knocked my hand away, I think in that movement we were both were shocked she had been able stop me but it quickly occurred to me that again I had forgotten that she had total freedom outside of the direct commands I had given her so far and I had better proceed cautiously as I could see that Kath was now aware there was limits to my control, It was time to set in place a tighter grip on her freedom to act I felt but first a test to see if my commands could be broader in scope it was a concern of mine that I might have to constantly give formal commands to keep her under my control.

Kath I said getting her attention, from now on you will never stop me from any physical contact I so choose indeed from now on you will actively aid me in any physical contact I have with you.

I hoped that it was not to broad but I felt the basic premise was sound in these last few weeks of planning, but I had to keep in mind Kath was intelligent after all she setup and ran her own business and she had an interest in finding loop holes in my commands…hmm that give me an idea of one more instruction to add to the list I had made.

I think Kath knew what was to come next as my hand again approached her left breast eager to feel it first contact with Kath’s long nipples, her hand twitched as if to swat me away again, when suddenly she went tense as the pain of the Pavlov stick once again hit this time her hand stayed put and the pain passed just as my hand cupped her breast, Victory I just had to give direct instructions not having to say I command every time.

I could feel her nipple on the palm of my hand, slowly I moved my hand so that her nipple fell between my long fingers and I began to kneed it gently, Kath remained still her eyes were closed and her mouth clamped tight so her lips were almost invisible.

After a little while I felt her nipples start to harden as she finally started to allow herself to succumb to my gentle manipulation; I stopped and removed my hand Kath’s grey eyes fluttered open and looking at me seemingly torn between relief and a secret need that was beginning to stir, Inside my emotions were in a whirl this was far better than anything I had imagined and Kath was even starting to show small signs of her submissive side emerging.

Putting a little stern look on what I thought a dominant master would project to the submisive sex slave I move my hand to her right breast cupping it firmly spreading my fingers to give my hand a better grip I started to squeeze and pull on her breast, I quickly noticed this time Kath had not offered any resistance indeed her back had slightly arched pushing forward her chest, again her eyes were closed but this time a slight smile played across her lips the Pavlov carrot I surmised, in my hand I felt Kath’s Nipple Become erect pushing firmly into my palm I glances at her other breast and saw that the nipple stood out over an inch long jutting pointedly forward with a slightly upward incline, I moved to stand just of to one side and switched hands which prompted a slight moan from Kath until she realized I was not stopping.

Her eyelids just barely open as she watched me as I nipped the base of her left breast nipple between my fingers she again pushed forward her chest as I lowered my mouth over the long inviting nipple and I teased her by flicking my tongue over the top, her moans began to increase and I took the nipple fully in my mouth swirling my tongue around the teat sucking for all I was worth.

Kath’s Moans grew more steady and quickly I swapped breast sucking and pulling the new nipple and my hand kneaded and pulled on the other almost aggressively as emotions I had never experienced flowed through me, My cock began to hurt as the confines of my Trousers began to prove to much I had and idea and lifting my head from the nipple I told Kath to unzip me and take my cock out.

I returned to sucking the nipple as I felt Kath’s hands touch my waist and fingers snaked to the zip and I felt a slight easing of pressure as it was pulled down, I swapped breasts again amazed at the heat radiating from Kath, she was respond in such away I felt I was way out of my depth, I was a virgin still all my experience with from books and the internet I had the theory and imagination but the practical was nonexistent and I was beginning to find it hard to concentrate especially as Kath’s fingers slipped inside my trousers’, her fingers found their way to the top of my underpants pushing them down so my cock thrust out into to her hand and she pulled it out so it jutted free with only a slight concern of the zip which was quickly forgotten as Her hands started to stroke it I nearly Came right there and then.

My mind was racing in a thousand directions at once as Kath continued to run her hand up & down my cock, I new I had to Cum soon I could not maintain much self control any longer but I didn’t want to waste my spunk just to spurt on her hands and stomach, though the thought was tempting I released her breasts from my attentions and stepped away from Kath, hew eyes flew open confused at why I had stopped was not this what I wanted her expression asked, my breathing started to return to a calmer pace I quickly I kicked my shoes off and began to undress tossing my clothes in pile, It did not escape my notice that Kath’s eyes roamed all over my now nude body but always returning to my Cock, she licked her lips and again she had inspired me and I new what I wanted.

Stepping again close to Kath my cock twitching towards her I put on my most firm voice and I asked her if she knew what I wanted her to do, she tried to speak but pain flashed through to remind her and myself as I had forgotten that she was not aloud to speak, she nodded and seemed to push her self back further into the armchair the heated moment had seemed to pass from Kath were once she was all over my cock now she acted as if she didn’t want anything to do with it; I considered her actions and wondered how much had been to do with lust and how much to do with the Pavlov carrot I really needed to know what form the positive sensation was felt, was it sexual pleasure for it seemed to be, but was like the pain short lived once the command had been completed.

Kath I will give you a choice you can either willingly give me a blow job or I will command you, now will you

Kath seemed to shrink more into the folds of the leather chair and she shook her head

Kath you will give me a blow job and you will swallow my cum

Now before I could blink Kath’s hands took hold of my cock and guided my cock to her mouth, I realized that Kath’s play of not willing to suck me off was a ruse she wanted me to order her and from the way her face had taken on wistful look as the tip of her tongue teased the head of my cock the pleasure of obeying a command was something Kath had started to enjoy I was amazed this Pavlov training seemed to work so fast.

Kath leaned forward till her mouth touched the head of my cock her hands grasped either side of my legs and Slowly Kath seemed to swallow my cock taking well over half when the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, then she withdrew sucking the length of my cock as it withdrew her teeth gently scraping along my shaft till just the head was in her mouth with her lips wrapped around it she glanced up at me and still looking at me she descended again on my cock until it hit the back of her throat she held it their for more seconds than I could remember and again withdrew to the tips of her lips and her tongue swirled around the head of my cock before she again slid those lips down my shaft her tongue pressed against the base of my shaft, my balls started to twitch as my control was slipping and I knew I was close to Cumming I took hold of her head and Kath also knew I was close she took all of my cock till I could feel her face pressed to my body and then as she pulled back she scraped her teeth more firmly along my shaft, the sensation was to much for me and I exploded into her mouth quick hard spurts of my semen filling her mouth and just as rapid Kath swallowed in rhythmic response, she clutched my butt to help her keep my cock in her mouth so it would not escape indeed the only thing to escape was the sound of her moans as she seemed to have an orgasm just as I came.

My senses started to return to find Kath sucking firmly up the length of my cock running her thumb along the underside of the shaft following her lips up the shaft pushing every last drop into her mouth ensuring not one drop was lost, finally giving the head a last flick of her tongue she settled back into the chair giving me a knowing look of victory, I was losing control even with the power of the gizmo on my side in the end I was still a seventeen year old lad and Kath was nothing if not all women.

To be continued