The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pavlov Gizmo Training Part 2

I felt both elated and out of my depth as I stood over Kath, she had given me my first ever Blowjob taking my cock so deep into her throat giving me unimagined sensations; now I was drained quite literally my brain could not seem to focus on how I should proceed and looking at Kath it was obvious she knew of the confusion I was feeling I was no had lost control of the situation which was funny considering it was Kath that was subject to the Pavlov Beam making it impossible to disobey any command I thought fit to give.

My eyes broke contact with her face and I was reminded that she had as yet not removed her Jeans indeed I was now more naked than she, an idea occurred to me that I needed time to reastablish my dominance of the situation & there by her as well.

Kath you are no longer restricted to the Chair but you may not leave this room until I give you permission to do so

Tentatively Kath eased her self from the chair she cast a look to the door but quickly dismissed the idea of trying to leave; she was beginning to understand the power I had over her.

Now I wanted to test my control over Kath in so much could I give her commands that she would follow when I’m not there.

Kath I am going to leave this room, when I have left this room you will remove the rest of your cloths and when I return you will be in the centre of this room arms clasped behind your back, chest thrust out and legs spread as wide apart as you are able to do.

I could see Kath tense her self as she readied herself to fight this command, a look of puzzlement flashed as she realized no pain was forthcoming, smiling I turn to leave and said I look forward to inspecting my property when I return, and with that I left the room closing the door behind me.

Once outside I took a deep breath first I needed the toilet then freshen up and clear my head, I went upstairs and after emptying my bladder I took a quick shower, drying my self off I suddenly heard this almighty Crash from downstairs, I shot out of the bathroom and nearly timbering down the stairs another crashing noise came from were I had left Kath running to the door I flung it open to find Kath stood naked holding the tripod that held the gizmo device about to bring it down once more onto the floor, I lost it in that moment my blood boiled over and I shouted STOP KATH as I strode over to her she suddenly looked up at me with fear and pain the swing of the tripod lost its momentum and I quickly took it from her with one hand and with the other I lashed out my hand snapping her head back in one quick motion how she didn’t fall I still don’t know but my attention left Kath and turned to my Gizmo, it was barely hanging onto the tripod the section that held the electrics & micro circuits looked totally smashed but amazingly the crystal housing was undamaged I had parts for the smashed section it was the crystals and metal housing that was hard to replace quickly.

I glanced up to see what Kath was doing and found her gone I turned around and suddenly there she was, her back was to me facing the door arms clasped behind her back and legs spread wide apart, she was tremberling and little sobbing noises could be heard, I moved to stand in front of her I could see on her face now tear streaked a large red mark were my hand had landed on the right side of her face, she tried to speak but the pain reminded her that she still could not.

I knew I had to leave that room fast my anger had not abated the only reason I had not hurt Kath more was I seemed to be in a detached state almost not believing what was going on.

Kath you will stay in this position until I release you from this command

And with that I left the room and went up stairs to my room to have a more careful look at the damage, putting on some pants and a T shirt I extracted the main crystal housing checking its calibration and after an hour I was satisfied that the crystals and casing were fine I put down my tools and decided I best now go look upon Kath as I was much calmer and I could trust myself to keep in control.

Kath stood just as I had left her she also seemed more recovered but her right cheek was defiantly showing were I had slapped her face, she watched me intently no longer scared but cautious as to what further punishment I might inflict.

Well Kath that was not the behaviour I expect from my slaves no not at all But lucky for you Kath you did no real damage to the Gizmo indeed I have most of the parts already that need replacing.

She sagged a little at this news but slowly she looked up at me in defiance as if to say she would do it again, and I knew she would if left unchecked so I had better put the chains on her so to speak, I went over to my pile of cloths I had worn earlier and pulled out the sheet of paper, waving at Kath do you know what I have here slave, again Kath tried to speak and again pain stopped her, she fumed at me but remained silent.

No…well let me tell you it something I had hoped not to need this but I see by you act of foolish defiance I will have to use them after all, these are the chains that bind you slave that’s what they are, I moved the armchair to a position in front of her and sat down, now Kath I am going to give you your Primary Commands these are always active they do not expire and may only be changed if I give a Primary Command Override instruction, nod if you understand Kath.

Kath nodded her head at me looking a little apprehensive but never the less listening intently to what I had to say.

First Primary Command You will not harm or cause or allow others to harm me in anyway directly or indirectly

Nod if you understand, again Kath nodded

Second Primary Command You will not communicate by any means to anyone about what I have done to you, again directly or indirectly unless the first primary command is at risk of being broken

Nod if you understand, after a slight pause Kath nodded

The next command I suddenly decided to amend from the list as until Kath had attacked the Gizmo I had not thought about this being an issue.

Third Primary Command You will not damage or steal, cause or allow others to damage or steal property belonging to me unless the first or second primary command is at risk of being broken.

Nod if you understand, Kath nodded her head

Forth Primary Command in private or with those who I have declared you as my slave you will only speak to me when spoken to & you will always address me as Sir and in a polite manor and always speaking truthfully, never raising your voice unless the first, second or third primary command is at risk of being broken.

The command not to speak is lifted, now do you understand the forth primary command Kath

Yes…Kath’s body tensed sir

Now for the first time I sat back and took in Kath’s naked form; my eyes travelled down from her face taking in her breast jutting out due to her shoulder pulled back as her arms were clasped behind her from which pose I’m sure she was hurting but if she was she did not show it, then letting my eyes drift downwards her flat stomach and narrow waist which only served to emphasise her behind, but that’s not what held my gaze, her sex her Cunt stood out smooth uncovered from any hair, her cunt lips were open and long with a darkish cast on either side her thighs stood as guards to this most holy of sites.

My hand snaked out and I clasped her cunt it was hot to the touch and a little groan escaped Kath’s Lips and she adjusted herself to press her cunt more firmly into my hand, again this only made me more confused as to what was going through Kath’s head one moment she hated me and risked everything by attacking the Gizmo knowing it would bring down my wrath and the next behaving like a slut in heat.

I began to rub my hand back and forth over her cunt, my index finger sliding between them easily, when suddenly on a forward thrust my index finger found it self slipping inside her increasingly Hot and Wet Cunt then a second finger joined it and I began to finger fuck her, Kath’s hips rocked in tandem with each thrust her breathing becoming more ragged when all of a sudden I felt a quick burst of liquid cover my hand Kath had just had a Orgasm, I withdrew my fingers to look at them and found them to be covered in her hot juices a little cry of frustration brought my attention back to Kath as she obviously did not want me to stop.

You like this do you Kath

Ohh!! Ohh!!! Yes sir please sir fuck me

Well Kath my fingers seem to be covered in your cum so first I think you should clean them don’t you

I brought my fingers to her mouth and she sighed and began to lick them clean, her tongue slurped up and down the proffered fingers my Cock began to feel constrained and I quickly pulled my pants off my cock bouncing up and down like an excited kid in a candy store, Kath finished licking the fingers clean and started run her mouth over my hand licking up any trace of her Cum I pulled my hand away and she moaned at her loss.

So Kath you want me to fuck you do you

Please sir yes

Then say it Kath what do you want

Fuck me sir, please fuck me with your Cock sir

I quickly took the cushion from the chair and placed it on the floor and I laid down resting my head on the Cushion

No Kath you will fuck my Cock with your Cunt you are free to move I remembered to add

She let out an almost primal growl as she launched her self on top of me; she quickly swallowed my cock between the folds of her cunt as she thrust downwards burying it to the hilt, taking a few seconds to adjust herself straddling me she slowly clenched her cunt around my cock and began to rise up it’s length when just the head of the cock was still enveloped she relaxed and slid down its length then she began to repeat each time faster than the last.

My mind was in a whirl the sensation Kath was giving me as she rode my cock the confusion she left in my with her behaviour her need for me to fuck her was not driven by my commands that much I was sure, so why did she now throw herself on me when before she sought to destroy the very thing that enabled this to happen.

Again Kath’s breathing became ragged as she approached another orgasm, she thrust down and a small keening noise came from her throat again I felt wetness this time covering my cock slowly Kath recovered and carried on riding my cock, I tried to focus on her thrusting motion on my cock to keep me from coming I wanted this to last and counting the thrust I found I was able to delay the inevitable….just.

Sweat began to glisten of Kath’s skin (9 thrust) I reached up and began to kneed her long nipples between my fingers (10 thrust) again I noticed Kath’s breathing began to change becoming more rapid (11 thrust) (12 thrust) again Kath came wetness again enveloping my cock I looked into her face it was in rapture but also held a plea.

As she began to thrust again I nodded to her and said you may speak while we fuck.

Oh shit sir I never come like this before it so fucking beautiful I don’t want it to end

4 thrust

Oh sir

5 thrust

Oh oh oh

6 thrust, 7 thrust

Omg sir

8, 9, 10

I’m going to Come again

11 thrust

OHHHHHHhhhhh NOOoooo

12 thrust

SIR!!!!!

Kath came again and this time it did not go amiss with me that on the twelve thrust she had an orgasm

But there was no time for further testing I could no longer stay detached and as Kath began again to ride my cock I squeezed her breast and said Kath i’m about to Come; I shot my load into her Cunt spurt after spurt my hips thrusting with each spasm, all of a sudden Kath’s Body went stiff and a slow keening noise again came deep in side her chest slowly making its way out through her mouth as she arched backwards arms flaying backward to catch her self and her cunt started to grasp my cock as if trying to pump it for all it was worth again I felt a spray of wetness covering my cock and seeping over my balls, but this time it seemed not to end quickly and then just a sudden Kath flopped forward onto me her body going limp on me.

I way there for a while recovering and waiting for Kath to revive; when after a while it became apparent she was out for the count as the final orgasm proved to much I slowly rolled her to one side and getting up I placed the cushion under her head.

I noticed my entire crotch area and balls was soaking wet the smell of raw sex was almost overpowering, droplets of cum was dripping onto the carpet I grabbed my discarded pants and tried to mop myself dry instead I seemed to make it worse and I decided to go and take a quick shower.

I let the cool water revive me and after drying of I returned down stairs after last time I didn’t want to take chances though I was sure my primary commands would work, I could help shake of the feeling that human minds were not robot minds logic did not always work.

When I entered the lounge Kath was awake but not moving she seemed lost in thought, it was only when I stood over her that she came back from were ever her mind had wandered to, she looked at me as if seeing me for the first time, she gathered her self up and kneeled at my feet head bowed to the floor.

For a few moments I just stood there waiting for her to say something when I realised she could not until I had given her permission to speak.

Kath you may speak freely I’m my presence until you leave this house

Thank you Sir, Thank you for giving me such orgasms’ I had never thought I would experience anything like that.

She looked up to find my cock now flaccid pointing down towards her

May your humble slave kiss your instrument that gives me such pleasure?

I at first thought she meant the Gizmo which was the last thing I wanted near her again for some time, then seeing her stare intently at my cock I comprehended she meant that.

Yes Kath you my kiss the instrument of pleasure

She rose up till her head was level with my cock and began to gently kiss up and down the shaft, my cock to my amazement started to respond twitching with every kiss

Sir may I ask a favour

I looked down at her as she continued to kiss my cock and considered my reply; I thought to myself here it comes she back to the manipulative side again, using her sexy mouth to have her way with me, boy was I lucky.

You May ask Kath though I hold the right to refuse after all I have not forgotten the damage you did to the gizmo device no matter how small.

Kissing my cock head Kath looked at me a smiled Sir please will you call me Kat it is my slave name that all my owners know me as

I looked at her as she continued to kiss my cock which was almost back to a state of readiness, I had forgotten that Kath would probably as a submissive have a master, no as she put it owners which led to the conclusion that Kath swung both ways so to speak.

Kath out side of me do you have another owner currently

A look of disappointment crossed her face as I used the name Kath but on hearing the question she became worried and quickly tensed as pain came to remind her that she had to answer… yes sir I do have another owner

Do I know them, Kath worried frown became deeper but I noticed no pain came, ahh I had asked not commanded an answer well that was easily remedied.

Answer Kath do I know them if So who

Pain hit Kath she stopped kissing my cock as she tried to resist the onslaught of pain, it must be someone I know and someone who Kath was terribly afraid to tell me about.

The clock on top of the TV said 4 minutes had passed and still Kath refused to speak, Kath was now curled up in a ball by my feet in absolute agony I made a decision.

Kath you are released from the last command, and with a whimper Kath relaxed, well Kath it is quite obvious from your determination that I do know this person so the pain you endured was meaningless you might as well of answered.

Please sir don’t ask again I could not bare that pain again said Kath between sobs, well Kath I don’t need to ask if I know them but I will give you a choice to tell me there name now freely and I will consider to allow them to keep you as a slave or will command you to tell me and then I will forbid you see them or obey them ever again, I will give you exactly 5 minutes to considerer your reply in the mean time as you think about it I command you to give me a blowjob.

Kath who’s blue eyes were now tinged with red from crying so much took my cock into her mouth a began proceeded to deep throat me in swift repeated strokes taking breaths ever third stroke her face taking on a contented look, I kept my eye on the clock which helped me fight of the encroaching orgasm when finally the clock signalled 5 minutes had passed and not a moment to soon.

Stop Kath you time is up have you considered my offer will you answer freely or shall I command you again, and make no mistake this time I will not release you until you answer no matter what.

Sir please Martin its best you not know truly please don’t ask it of me.

Is that your answer Kath do I have to command?

No No sir sorry I will answer if you insist it’s… its Joan your mum

To be continued