The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gizmo Training

Power cut’s both ways

I awoke as the morning sun slowly filled the room from the skylight in my room as I had forgotten to close the blind covering the window, looking over to the clock I could just make out the time 5:43 AM showing on the digital display as my head started to clear memories of the previous day came back to me.

At first I wondered if it had been some strange dream but the unmistakable smell of sex lay heavy in the room; I started to get out of my bed my leg moved over a large damp patch on the edge of the bed sheet, it was were Kath had lay as I give her multiple orgasms.

As I entered the bathroom seeing the towels Kath had used to dry us both yesterday my mind went back to her fateful words.

“Its Joan your mum” I suddenly felt dizzy as if my whole world had suddenly changed beyond all recognition.

“its Joan your mum” No! No!! it was a lie.

“its Joan your mum” I stared at Kath’s face and saw the regret and sadness as she told me

“its Joan your mum” Lie!! Lie! she is lying trying to hurt you.

“its Joan your mum” but her eyes told me the truth and I knew the power of the gizmo and I had commanded her to always tell me the truth and the Gizmo would not let her do anything else for to do so would bring pain

“its Joan your mum”

“its Joan your mum”

“its Joan your mum” Shit what do I do now.

What I did was clench my fist and before I hit Kath I left the room; no I fled to tell the truth, ha the truth dam the truth as some times ignorance is truly better than knowing.

When I came to my senses I found my self in the kitchen holding a can of coke my eyes burning red from crying and in the distance I could hear Kath’s voice calling me and saying she was sorry.

I didn’t blame her indeed it was my fault, she had said not to ask and I had ignored her using my new found power.

I finished of the can and returned to the lounge.

Kath was stood by the door looking at me with concern

“Martin Sir are you ok I’m Very Sorry Martin sir really”

I came to stand in front of her I took in the sight of her nakedness finding it much to my liking.

I had control of her I could make her do anything I so desired; my eyes wandered over her breasts which while not large had a good shape that hung nicely as two round mounds of flesh that invited a hand to cup and hold them fingers squeezing the flesh.

Then there was her dark pinkish nipples that even now stood out demanding attention, I wondered how many times had my mother held those globes and kissed and sucked the nipples.

Kath reached out to me breaking my musings

“Martin Sir its ok Sir truly your mother need not know” moving closer “And your father dose not know of our relationship it is very important to your Mother that neither of you found out”

This brought me back to reality my Dad was also like me been played a fool by my Mother’s secret life and I had to wonder was Kath the only one she was mistress to.

I asked her and how do you propose she does not learn I have stolen you from her Kath for you are now my slave no matter how you feel about my mother.

She looked a little shocked at what I said and stuttered “but SIR you said I could still see her” her eye’s started to well up “you said if I told you willingly I could still see my owner”

I laughed well Kath I am your owner now not Her.

She made to slap me; when her hand stopped as she started to strike me as pain hit her with a cry of frustration she lowered her hand slowly stepping back away from me afraid of my response.

So Kath you would hit you Master for that you will be punished but first know this I am your owner and if and I mean IF you submit to me willingly I may allow you to see my mother occasionally.

Kath Bowed her head and mumbled a “sir” sniffling a little but I was starting to learn the wiles of woman and new these tears were weapons to change my heart.

Well Kath will you submit to me willingly she looked at me again with anger rising sending a deep scowl across her face “ Sir you own my Body and can make me do things against my will so yes I will submit to your Rapes” bracing herself self then said “but my heart wont be yours”

I was a little taken aback to say the least again Kaths contradictory nature came to the fore with a very provoking announcement, and then I understood Kath wanted me to command her, she was liking the reward for obeying me and by doing it freely she got no reward so she was provoking me to order her about.

But to say I raped her that in truth felt very uncomfortable because that was what the Gizmo was allowing me to do, Rape any female I so choose to use the device on without fear of comeback.

Again I thought I had been letting my cock think for me and not engaged the brain maybe the joke of a man’s brains were in his balls was not to far of the mark after all.

Well if that is your attitude so be it Kath I said then moving forward and taking hold of her shoulder I made her look at me; and with what I thought was a strict commanding voice I said to her, Kath from this point on I am your new owner & Master and you will no longer consider yourself owned by anyone other than me, Kath flinched at this also you will not have sex with anyone other than your master or who your master orders or allows you to have sex with you, Kaths eyes widen in disbelief and her mouth opened in horror.

And Kath you will inform my mother when she returns from her Holiday that you are now owned by someone else but not revealing who and you will tell her that you may not see her again except if your new master grants you permission and from that point you will refuse all communication from my mother, then as a little after thought I added you will also not try to communicate to my mother unless I grant you permission and then only with my full supervision is that understood.

Kath dropped to he knees arm outstretched as to plead with me, but an answer was needed and she knew that as the pain started again “Sir I…understand b.b.but please don’t make me do this”

I just stared at her as she continued to plead with me, eventually Kath realised I would not change my mind her head dropped and with her hair spilling forward she was in a pose most divine I thought Kneeling and cowed at my feet.

Looking down at Kath bowed form my attention was brought to her bottom it now stood out full and round I remembered that night when Alan thrashed her behind marking it with red welts and I could now see why indeed I wondered had my mother also thrashed that bottom.

Kath has my mother punished your bottom.

She raised her head to look at me and a little smile crossed her lips “yes sir she has” I smiled back at her to encourage her to expand when I remembered Kath like to be commanded Tell me Kath in what manor has she Punished you.

“she like to use the paddle on my bottom most times though if she felt I needed a proper punishment she would use the Cane or The Cat o nine on me”

I could see her relax as she told me this an a smile crossed her face, I suspected the Gizmo effect was rewarding her and thereby removing any apprehension she had on telling me.

Do you know were my Mum keeps those things Kath, she raised her self into sitting position and brushed her hair out of her face “Sir you mother has none here as she does not wish you or your father to chance upon them to cause awkward questions”

“she keeps them in my house in the” she suddenly blushed and a look off embarrassment took hold but she continued “in my dungeon”

Startled I said you have a Dungeon, still blushing Kath give a little laugh “well Sir it’s actually the attic I had it converted a few years back with Joans help”

I knew I had to see this place but time was on my side, grinning I said well you can give me a tour later on I’m sure we will spend much time there.

Kath still blushing smiled “I look forward to that sir”

I still could not believe the swings in Kath now the eager submissive was in play; I was beginning to wonder was this Kath trying to find a way to manipulate me or was the gizmo effect having a bigger impact on her than I could fathom. I felt my cock stirring again and I decided to take advantage of Kaths current mood.

Kath I think you should go and freshen up you may leave the lounge but are now restricted to this house until further notice, Kath nodded and said “yes Sir” I stood aside as I said Go have a shower Kath and get a fresh towel from the closet next to the main bathroom upstairs but don’t be long once your finished go to my room and wait outside until you are called.

Kath smiled and made to go when I added Ohh and Kath make sure you are outside my room when I call you I don’t want to have to come and find you, Kath quickly moved to the stairs and a “Sir” followed her.

* * *

Room of a Master or Monster

I paced around my bed nervously I had taken the quilt off and placed the pillows at the edge I had decided I was going to spank Kaths Ass as the first of her punishments before I Fucked her indeed The Ass was my goal I had taken her mouth and Cunt and I felt my day should be made complete by taking the full set.

There was a slight sound outside my door as Kath arrived at my door I bit back the automatic come in. Instead I picked up one of my slipper’s it was a little worn but still comfortable to wear but tonight it had another use I placed it on the bed next to the pillows clearing my throat I said Come in Kath.

The door opened to reveal Kath Naked her skin now clean and glowing from being freshly scrubbed my cock jumped to attention almost immediately.

stepping to the side of the bed revealing the stacked pillows and the slipper; Come inside Kath it is time for your first punishment so place yourself over the pillows I want your Bottom raised to receive the slipper.

Kath give a little nervous laugh but nevertheless she came over to the bed and climbed over the pillows wiggling her Rear end till it was positioned perfectly at the edge of the bed high into the air and her long legs hanging over the side.

Kath spread your legs apart I want to see those feet touching either side of the bed, she adjusted her stance and her legs parted displaying her cunt to my view I noticed a slight glistening from her darkened cunt lips.

Best of all her Bottom was now fully spread each fleshy full white cheek quivering in anticipation of what was to come.

Keeping in mind that the reward for obeying me was starting to have a big influence on Kath I had decided not to see if Kath would willingly let me spank her but let the Pavlov training fully extend its influence on her, she said I did not own her heart but with the help of the gizmo and as long as I didn’t cock it up again I think I could conquer it.

Kath you will count each stoke of the Slipper on your Bottom and as each strike you will also thank me and beg me for another do you understand, a muffled “yes sir” was my reply.

I picked up the slipper gripping it firmly around the heal of the slipper I raised it above me all my past dreams of having Kath in this position ever since that night I first saw her & Alan now at last I was going to live it.

Thwack!!! The slipper landed firmly on her Right Ass Cheek the flesh quivering with the shock waves of the strike, the sound of the blow still ringing in my ears I silently cursed myself I had hit her far to hard I thought when I heard from Kath “one sir thank you sir May this slave have another one sir”

I could not believe it Kath was adjusting her Bottom as it had slipped slightly to the side as the slipper had hit and made no indication that the blow had been to hard.

I raised the slipper one more time as I did so I saw on her Right Ass cheek a red mark start to slowly form.

Thwack!! Again I let fly with the slipper hitting the left cheek this time I felt the force of the blow feed back up my arm and I had to readjust my grip on the slipper.

“Two Sir thank you Sire May this unworthy slave have another”

I nearly shot my load there and then it was incredible Kath calmly asked me to spank her again. I felt sure she would have at least cried out or tried to move away but she didn’t it was incredible and my god it was so erotic looking at her two ass cheeks redden before my eyes.

Thwack!! This time I heard Kath give out a grunt as the blow landed again on the right cheek but she quickly recovered.

“Three Sir thank you Sir please sir Punish me again” followed by a sighing sound of someone very contented as the Pavlov reward was given to Kath.

I flexed my fingers this use of a slipper was not working out as well as I thought it would, my hand was feeling a bit numb from just a few strokes the phrase this is going to hurt me more than you sprang to mind.

Thwack!!

“Four Sir Thank You Sir This humble slave begs you for more Sir”

I continued to strike blows down onto Kath I was determined she would give up first no matter how numb my hand went; indeed the sight of Kaths smiling face reminded me of a cat we once had who had been given some Cream a very contented look.

Thwack!! On the fourteenth blow Kath finally cried out and her hands snaked down to her Bottom to rub her ass cheeks this time she was also slower in responding.

Tapping her arms with the slipper I said Kath you will pull you hands away from you Ass and keep your arms above your Head until your punishment has ended.

With her head buried into the mattress she brought her arms above her head a few whimpers escaping as she gathered herself ready for the next blow. Again they quickly died down and her body again became quite relaxed due to the Pavlov effect rewarded her for obedience.

I gazed at her Bottom now afire with red filling both cheeks the right slightly more darker than the left cheek, quivering below those globes of fire her cunt that seemed to open and close as if gasping for air, and on the mattress sheet a small pool of wetness forming Kath was incredible turned on by this just as much as I was, I wondered was this what was meant by power exchange because if it was I wanted more of it.

I aimed for the centre of both cheeks and brought the slipper down with all my might

THWACK!!!! “ARRRRRGH NO NO PLEA” suddenly Kath was cut of as her body went ridged and pain shot into her from all over her body not just her bottom her hands had started to move downwards suddenly shot back above her head.

Still the pain did not end and for a few seconds I was puzzled as to why when Kath spoke

“Fifteen ah Sir thank you sir”

Kaths relief didn’t last long as again her body tensed and a groan escaped as she said in a very quiet shaky voice

“ Please sir one more sir” sobbing she buried her head into the mattress.

I put down the slipper feeling magnanimous in victory as I placed my hands on each Ass cheek savouring the sensation of heat that transmitted into my palms, Kath give out a sigh as I ran my hands gently over them stroking them gently in small circles till I covered all parts were I had landed blows.

Leaning forward I blew over each cheek as if to cool the hot raging fires that was burning beneath her skin; slowly my thumbs started to gently cress the cheeks pulling them apart to bring to my view her anus till I had it exposed and blew directly upon it.

Kath Suddenly Bucked pushing me away in surprise as she cried “No sir please not there Please I don’t do anal”

for a moment I was taken aback at this display of defiance once again Kaths Strange swings came into effect now no longer submissive and compliant.

I was beginning to get tired and frustrated in this mood change it was time Kath learned the true power I had over her once and for all.

I barked out loud, Kath return to the punishment position, she give a whimper and slowly placed her arms above her head and spread her legs again

“Please Sir I’m sorry please don’t hurt me” Kath began to sob and her body trembled as she said this.

Kath I have tried to be kind and patient with you but this constant defiance must end, still sobbing Kath turned her tear stained face towards me

“Sir I am sorry but please Please don’t touch me there I could not bare it” looking into that face and hearing the fear in her voice I could tell that for whatever reason Kath had she truly feared doing Anal.

I knew that we had reached the crossroads now was the time to enforce my will or forever giving up my ambitions of owning her completely. I let my Anger build up in me I wanted her and I would not be denied any more, Kath needed to know that her life had changed forever and I now could do anything I wanted and I would fuck her ass and she would learn to get over whatever hang-ups she had for now only her new master mattered.

No Kath I am going to Fuck your Ass and you will not ask me not to indeed You will beg me to do Anal to you until I consent to Fuck you in the ass then you will bring your hands down and use them to spread you Ass Cheeks so I can Fuck you.

A cry of anguish came from Kath as pain returned to her as my command took hold demanding she obey; the pain hit her hard as Kath tried to stop her uncontrollable sobbing, she fought hard to regain her breath but the waves of pain and crying made it hard.

“PLEASE SIR” she managed to get out and the pain stopped enabling her to continue at last gaining her breath.

“Please sir I need you to do anal” again sobs racked through her as her emotion raged inside.

I did not answer but continued to wait again pain returned to Kath and a “NO” escaped her as she realized she had to continue begging me to fuck her in the Ass due to the fact I had not said I would.

Her body shaking she gathered herself and again pleaded with me to fuck her in the ass, I waited Kath now began to plead more insistently the sobs became less as I watched for what I want to see which was the Pavlov reward to flood her as she begged me to fuck her anal passage.

Emotions flashed across her body both fear and moments of peace as she pleaded, soon as her please rang in my ears I could see the fear was almost gone from her till now she no longer even knew if she did or didn’t want me to fuck her ass.

I placed my hand on her cunt and began to stroke her long dark cunt lips slowly back and forth, her hips began to respond pushing her cunt against my hand I angled my fingers and pushed first two then three fingers into her cunt as it was soaking wet despite her fear of what I wanted to do to her, Kath let out a groan of desire and need but still her pleads for me to fuck her ass carried on.

On the twelfth stroke of my finger fucking Kath had an orgasm now her pleading for me to fuck her Ass became more insistent, her barrier to anal was collapsing soon she would no longer know if she wanted me to fuck her because I commanded it or that her body’s need for my cock in her ass was now her idea.

I continued to finger fuck her as again she Came flooding my hand with her Cum, when she had experienced her forth orgasm and her pleas were now more demanding that I fucked her ass I took my hand away and with a howl Kath renewed her pleas.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so I was looking directly into her eyes and said to her Are you sure Kath you want me to Fuck you in the Ass, a soft moaning noise came from her as she licked her lips and then almost screamed at me “ Fuck me Sir Fuck me in the Ass” at the same time she thrust her Butt into my crotch as she said this.

Well ok Kat if you insist I will fuck you, this again brought about a moan of pleasure and Kaths arms moved downward and her hands took hold of each Ass cheek and she parted them and her Anus pointed straight at me almost pouting.

I reached and shoved my fingers again into Kath’s Cunt and scooped out some of her Cum and spread it over her Anus gently working it in.

My Cock was almost bursting and was hot and dry so I quickly plunged it also into her Cunt still holding her by the hair “Ayyyyya Sir Omg Sir Yes yes yes!!!!!” she screamed not expecting this I enjoyed the sensation of her Supper hot cunt as it started to massage my cock between its folds.

I regained my senses and remembered just in time that I was to take her Ass and withdrew; Kath screamed out “NOOoooooo” I quickly repositioned my self so my cock head touched her Anus and holding it steady I commanded Kath to hold herself still and to relax herself so my cock could enter her, Panting Kath shifted herself slightly testing the position of my Hard Cock and then I carefully pushed forward into her Anal passage.

I could not believe the sensation as the head of my cock disappeared into her Ass it felt like my cock was pushing into a wall of constant pressure but silky smooth at the same time, then the pressure moved like it was a fixed point as my cock moved onwards I felt it side down the length of my shaft till at last my cock was buried fully in her hot insides.

Kath was making that strange keening noise again lost in a world of her own as I began to pull my cock back.

I thought the sensation of entering her Ass was incredible words could not begin to describe the sensation as I pulled back, It felt like her entire body was sucking so hard on my cock unwilling to let go, it was like when she sucked on my cock but ten times better. I pulled back till just the head remained in, I noticed a slight brown stain on my shaft but I dismissed this from my mind as I thrust back into Kath.

I quickly began to set a pace and began to Fuck Kath in earnest when suddenly she Screamed again, I at first wondered if she suddenly had one of her mood changes but then I felt Kath spasm as she Came, it seemed the 12 stroke rule also applied to a Ass fucking as well Grinning I renewed my thrusting determined to make her Cum as many time as possible before I Could no longer hold it back myself.

Kath was now meeting my thrust with her own whatever fears she had before were completely gone from her thoughts, with her Ass cheeks slapping against me and her insistent grunting and moaning with each orgasm that took her.

Finally I could not hold back any more and using both hands on her hair I pulled back her head and shouted I’m cumming!!!! And as I exploded into her Kath let out a strange wild noise one combining both agony & pleasure as she also met my Orgasm with one of her own that seemed to come from every part of her now sweating hot body and with that we both fell into a exhausted sleep.

* * *

Better than winning the lottery

I came awake finding myself resting on top of Kath…..No from now on she will be Kat to me I decided; I enjoyed the warmth & smell of Kats body it was so pleasurable I did not want it to end, Kat turned her head slightly to mine and mouthed “I love you sir” I kissed her firmly on the lips which parted and Kat’s tongue snaked into my mouth.

we continued to kiss for some time when I became aware of a stirring in my cock though the slight sourness from my balls protested at any more attempts at sex it was also then I noticed my cock was still nestled in her Ass a few inches inside her gently but tightly gripped by the walls of her anus as if it did not want to release me. It was also at this time Kat to became aware my cock was still wedged in her ass for a moment she tensed as if to push me out but then relaxed a laid still to allow me to decide if I would withdraw or stay.

Kissing her on the side of her neck I whispered into her ear your master is pleased with you that took some effort I know for you Kat, she sighed pleased at the use of her slave name.

Slowly I pulled out of her the spell broke though with laughter from us both as a very audible plop announced my cock was free from her Ass.

Some time later we were both in the shower Kath cleaning my body with both the sponge and her mouth though my cock and Balls seemed to be having an argument with each other but sadly my balls seemed to be winning this time and my cock stayed semi flaccid.

I moved to take the sponge from Kath but she put her hand up “No sir it is not appropriate for the master to wash the slave”

I raised my eyebrow a little at this but I decided to let Kat play out her fantasy after she finished drying me and herself we went down to the Kitchen still naked; Kath raided the Fridge making tutting noises as she did so,

“sir we really should have gone shopping today for you” we both grinned as I replied I had other things on my mind.

Kat found some eggs and bread and proceeded to make me some scrambled eggs and toast, I told her to make some for herself also to which she protested until I made it a command.

I set the kitchen table for the two of us despite protests from Kat once she had the quick meal ready we sat and I started to eat, Kat however did not seem to wish to eat and asking her if she was not hungry she replied “I am Sir but I am your slave and I should not eat until my Owner has eaten”

I smiled to my self at the use of “my owner” but I was having none of it and told her to eat and stop protesting.

While we ate I began to think on what to do next, indeed all my musing about this moment had never gone beyond the initial capture of Kath.. I mean Kat, I looked over to her just as she was finishing the last piece of toast with that amazing contended look on her face I so liked to see it appeared the gizmo was rewarding her for eating her meal it seemed, she finished up and placing the knife & fork carefully on the plate looked up at me

“Sir may I ask a Question” Ohh ohh I thought mood swing again, OK Kat you may ask your question what is it.

“Sir why must call you Sir and not Master, for that is who you are to me Sir”

I almost laughed at this when I realized it must seem strange to a submissive who probably always address her owners as Master or Mistress I suspected, well Kat as you know I went to a private all boys school and there it’s the custom to address the teachers as Sir and the boys as Young master, so for the last seven years I have either been young master Martin or Master Debrette.

The real power in the school was held by the teachers who we had to call Sir, and that’s why I like you to call me sir and not master.

Kat smiled “ahh thank you sir for explaining I will endeavour to always call you Sir if this gives you pleasure”

Kat stood up “Sir may this slave wash the dishes” it appeared that Kat wanted to be my cook and cleaner, yes Kat clean the Dishes and the pan you used also dry and put them away, when you have finished go to the lounge and await for me, with that I left the kitchen and went back upstairs to get dressed.

When I returned to the lounge I switched the light on as it was getting late and the sun was nearly gone. I found Kat was kneeling in the middle of the room her legs were parted to show off her Cunt, her arms clasped behind her back causing her breast’s to jut out more her face was relaxed and her mouth slightly parted as is to invite a kiss or more.

I stood in front of her Kat I said this position is awesome in future when we are alone and you await my commands this is the position you must always put yourself in unless I command otherwise, is that understood.

Kats Face lit up in a huge smile “Sir I hear an always obey your Commands” I smiled and thought to myself message received and understood Kat.

Tell me Kat Is this playing the Servant a fantasy of yours its just I have the feeling you’re trying to tell me something with the cooking and cleaning eh.

Kat blushed a little “sir it is one of my favourite roles to play I feel so submissive” I walked around her and resting my hand on her shoulder I asked the question I had to know, well maybe not know but have spoken and confirmed, tell me Kat is this a role you played with my mother, Kats head bowed slightly feeling a little uncomfortable but she answered nevertheless

“Yes Sir I have many times when you and your father are not home I came here dressed in one of my maid outfits and did the cleaning”

well that explained why I never got to see the cleaner my mother had hired to do the housework.

Well Kat I think it is time for you to leave, Kat gasped at this and made to speak I held up my hand to silence her. No Kat it is time to leave but you will return tomorrow morning, you will bring two of your maid outfits and for the next week you will remain here and be my personal Maid I intend to have my house fully clean I can tell you Kat.

A look of alarm passed Kats face I lowered my hand and gestured for her to speak “Sir I cant do all week I have a job” Gulping she quickly continued “I work for your father and I have to make sure the housing your parents own are maintained and rents collected”.

Problems problems Well Kath you are right you must look after my parents business err I thought you worked for yourself in some internet business and hmm what is this business my parents have?, if Kat noticed my use of her name as Kath she did not show

“Sir I do run an internet operation but its your Father Business he is a Landlord for a lot of flats and houses” I motioned for her to continue “all I do is ensure workmen visit to do repairs and are paid also rents are collected also any prospective renters are vetted”.

Today it appeared was a day of surprises, why on earth have my parents kept this from me I said aloud, Kat smiled “they didn’t want you to become spoiled if you new how rich they were also you have never shown interests”.

She made sense and it did feel like what my farther would say, well OK Kat then you must continue running the family business, hmm how much time each day does this job take up, Kat give this some thought “Sir Thursdays do take up most of my time and sometimes I must visit sites, otherwise just a few hours each morning”

OK Kat You will Come here at eleven each morning except Thursday this week, kissing Kat on her naked shoulder I continued also any need for you to visit you will endeavour to make the meeting next week you will let me know if you do need to visit this week.

“yes Sir”

And Kat before eleven you will devote yourself to my fathers business is that understood.

“Yes Sir I understand and obey” Kat said this with a smile.

Kat left wearing her messy cloths by the back-door as we had a little path that lead to a gate connecting Kats house, I now had a better understanding of that gate.

My thoughts came back to the present as I stepped out of the shower drying myself I could not wait until eleven o’clock.