The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

15

The white grassy sand dunes rose sharply approximately twelve feet high on either side. Between them a smooth hidden strip of bright golden sand edged them both, also some twelve feet wide and long, which then emptied out between the two high dunes and turned right, opening up into the main sandy beach and the ocean’s shore of crustacean shells.

Behind it, the hidden sandy strip backed onto an even higher grassy dune of some twenty feet above its base. The hideaway was hidden from the view of any beach-walkers that happened to be out for a walk. Its hidden location was perfect. It was why she came there. It was why she was there now.

The sun’s warming rays shone directly downward on an angle of thirty degrees to the horizon’s azimuth. Before ten in the morning and after two in the afternoon the hideaway strip of sand, secure from prying or curious eyes and passers-by between the two bordering dunes, lay in cool shadows.

But between those times the warm rays heated the golden sand hideaway as the morning sun rose in its day to above the horizon’s angular deflection of its direct path.

The golden sand within those times remained bathed in warm liquid sunshine until just after the sun reached its midday peak.

Now, at eleven in the morning, its heat, having already warmed the sand for an hour or so, re-radiated itself back upward from beneath and seeped deeply and pleasurably into the already-tanned long muscular nude body of the blonde woman who lay on her belly on a large towel as she read a book.

Her lengthy and shapely legs, firm female loins, flat muscled stomach and full heavy breasts slowly, but surely absorbed the seeping lazy heat as it simmered and drew upward and away home on its way back to the mother sun, passing through her female flesh, bones and tissue, and the many vessels and organs along the way upward-relaxing them, soothing them, re-energising them, revitalising them, and replenishing them.

Slowly Anna Frankl rolled over onto her back like a big lazy German blonde cat and stretched. She parted her legs slightly to increase her body total to the gentle exploring fingers of the warm sun’s curiosity, shielding her eyes with the book she’d been reading.

Then she reached out and dragged her carry bag under her head, using it as a pillow as she settled the full weight of her neck and shoulders down. She reopened the book to begin reading again and immediately felt the warmth of the sand’s heat on the back of her legs and buttocks, her back and her shoulders.

She also felt the luxuriating direct heat from the sun’s warm morning fingers as they felt their way through her naked flesh from the top of her body downward.

In particular, Anna felt that direct heat through the dark nipples of her full breasts and the blonde mass of pubic hair that hid her shapely female folds, gentle hills and deep moist valleys from the world’s view.

Her apex felt as if it had begun to simmer in its own natural oil, relaxing her even more deeply, such that she closed the book and put on her shades, then relaxed fully and allowed nature to do its perfect work in warming, relaxing, and tanning her body everywhere to absolute perfection.

For almost another thirty minutes her mind wandered in and out of the warmth of her lazily relaxed and dreamy state of being.

Her awareness drifted in and out of many different altered states associated with her waking daydreams of power and controlling others, to sensual dreams of her father and his strong masculine dominance and control of her in her erotic fantasies.

And at times her awareness was simply not aware of anything at all as the deep penetrating warmth of the sun’s heat invaded her pliable relaxed flesh from above and below, its gentle absorbing rays meeting in the middle of her body and melting away whatever dream she might have been having at the time.

At these times, Anna was simply not aware of anything at all, except warmth, peace, quiet, and the sound of the far away seagulls scrapping for food somewhere off toward the horizon, way out over the deep blue sea.

“Nice private beach you got here, Home-girl.” A female’s strong and accented voice suddenly entered Anna’s dim and lazy awareness. For a moment she thought she must have been dreaming. Then suddenly, startlingly, Anna knew she wasn’t.

“Need a place to darken my tan, privately, if you know what I mean. I’ll ‘join’ you if you don’t mind.” The strong female voice said further.

Anna, suddenly fully aware again and startled at the invasion of her privacy sat bolt upright, her arms quickly moving to cover her naked exposed breasts.

Her knees drew immediately upward and closed tightly together.

Strong blue eyes blazed angrily behind her dark shades at the tall standing outlined figure of the intruder who stood with her back to the opening of the hideaway, silhouetted against the rising sun’s corona.

With her free hand then Anna slowly removed her dark shades so that she might better see whom it was she was about to tell to get lost in a damn hurry.

But as she lowered the glasses from her eyes, her blazing gaze was rewarded with such a vision of sensual and sexual loveliness, the like of which she had never seen before in her life.

Although never having sought women as sexual companions Anna felt her body immediately react with increased warmth, and it wasn’t from the morning rays of the sun.

“I’ll ‘join’ you if you don’t mind, Homey.” She heard the woman’s not unpleasant accented voice repeat, who then took one step closer, bringing her to within five feet of where Anna sat looking up at her nude form and figure in obvious shock and female admiration both.

Anna’s eyes could not help but travel the tall length and shapely form of the woman, whom she realised now was absolutely and completely butt-naked.

The tall athletic-looking female stood proudly facing her, staring down at her with dark brown coal black eyes, her hands firmly placed on her hips, her stance slightly apart like a man.

Anna believed her features were obviously Mexican or Hispanic. She had dark strong smouldering almond-shaped eyes placed perfectly on her attractive angular face.

Her long jet black thick hair fell flowing like a black waterfall from the top of her head, all the way down over her naked shoulders and reaching half way to her buttocks like a dark shawl flowing from around her neck.

Long dark-teated nipples graced each full breast sensuously as each jutted prominently outward and upward, supported by strong-looking upper chest muscles and sinew. Anna took in her shape. It was hourglass, but solidly so, femininely so, and strongly so.

When Anna’s gaze finally dropped unthinkingly and squarely to the woman’s groin her own body reacted in its own rapidly growing warmth again. Her simmering oil began to boil, and not on a slow heat. The woman’s olive-skinned full-lipped pussy was shaven clean.

Anna stared and was not aware she was doing it, her gaze and focussed awareness taken fully and completely by sensual surprise as she drank in the brown shaven sensuous looking pretty cunt of the woman.

She had never seen a woman’s genitalia at such close quarters before. It was absolutely beautiful. Anna had never seen such a breathtaking pussy in all her life. She became aware of herself growing immediately even warmer, and this time, she knew it was definitely not the sun’s gentle probing fingers.

She felt as if she were really simmering now in her own cooking oil. Everything about the woman seemed to exude sensuality, beauty and a quiet and powerful female strength.

“You deaf, Homey?” The nude woman stated dryly in her accented voice and took a half step closer to stand now at Anna’s feet. It was not a question.

Anna’s focus then seemed to fill with the woman’s fully shaven soft brown sex, the lips of which seemed to be already full of arousal. They were cuppable, touchable, kissable, lickable and suckable.

Anna felt suddenly all hot and bothered, for once in her life stuck for words and feeling acutely embarrassed at where her gaze had focussed on the woman’s body, but she couldn’t seem to tear it away.

She felt herself blush from head to toe, knowing she rarely blushed or became embarrassed at anything or over anyone.

She wanted to stop staring and raise her head to look into the woman’s eyes, but was suddenly afraid the woman would see how embarrassed she was and maybe read in her face the thoughts she’d just been thinking.

“You can ‘look’, Home-girl!” Anna heard the woman say. “I ‘like’ you looking at me ‘there’!”

And with that said the woman stepped forward two more paces, but stepping over Anna’s legs on either side, up to just above her knees, where her naked and shaven olive- skinned sex stood on two muscular shapely thighs only inches away from her face and level with her mouth.

Anna blushed even more so, waves of sensual heat washing down from her head to her toes, heating her own natural oil even more so. All she could see was the full and swollen lips of the woman’s sensual brown sex and her delicious-looking vertical slit, right in front of her eyes.

She thought she could see a slight glistening sheen along the bottom of those lips of that dark crease and stared hard through her extreme embarrassment to see if she was right.

Her mind began to feel numb. She couldn’t think, her present awareness mesmerised by the incredibly magnetising sexual sight right in front of her face. Her awareness and senses seemed to be being drawn slowly toward the woman’s smooth hairless brown loins as if by magic.

Anna’s mouth was suddenly as dry as the Sahara desert. Her tongue snaked out in an attempt to moisten her parched lips.

Her mouth, however, remained slightly open after it had done so. Nothing existed in Anna’s immediate awareness now, but that which consumed her very female essence of extreme focus. The fact that she had never before been interested in or attracted to a female was now of absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

Anna ‘wanted’ those luscious succulent lips in her mouth, to taste her warm oil. Her tongue once again snaked around her lips, moistening them at the mere thought of firmly pressing her tongue deeply into that soft and full brown slit.

She suddenly felt very small, seemingly as if a tall naked strong Amazon was standing over her, controlling her, making her feel strange, similar to the way she felt whenever she was in her father’s strong male dominating presence.

Her mind was still, her focus steady, and Anna’s imagination was already there.

“Keep looking at me ‘there’, Home-girl!” Anna heard the woman’s strong accented voice tell her. It came like an order, but she noticed only the power of the unspoken, but expected obedience behind the words.

Then the woman took one more slow, short pace forward with each foot, bringing her loins almost against Anna’s lips.

Anna gasped unconsciously at the sudden and close proximity of that by she had been so assuredly entranced.

Her breathing became short sharp pants, which hesitatingly shook as they flowed quickly out over her dry lips. And with each breath inward Anna could now smell the woman’s smell. It was strongly female, powerfully intoxicating and sublimely heady, like a potent fermented sweet wine.

Anna’s senses swooned, her mouth opening slightly more so. Her tongue lay coiled and ready behind her bottom teeth like a long pink snake ready to strike out and throw itself vigorously into battle.

And all the while, unnoticed by Anna in her state of fixation, her own blonde centre drained her own warm and wasted oil slowly, but continuously into her beach towel.

Her heart pounded against her ribs enthusiastically while her pulse raced, sending her temples thumping rapidly in and out on the sides of her head as the blood raced and surged around her body like heavy tidal seas crashing onto the shore in a thunderstorm.

The dark nipples of her own full breasts had thickened, stiffened and lengthened unnoticed, while the long pink lips of her own blonde slit engorged with pure sexual arousal and deliberately- imagined intent. But they suffered the same fate of being ignored.

“’Don’t’ lick me until I ‘tell’ you to, Homey!” The woman’s creamy Hispanic voice commanded her as the object of Anna’s total focus of attention began to rhythmically move slowly from left to right a few inches and then back again.

The woman’s smooth brown loins repeated the movement, adding a gentle up and down thrusting action, grazing her full warm brown strongly scented pussy lips almost across Anna’s open mouth and lips like soft butterfly kisses, again, and again, and again, and again, but not exactly touching.

Anna felt herself being strongly drawn toward that swollen brown shaven crease. Her own sexual energy and heated oil began to pool quickly between her legs.

Her eyes no longer saw clearly and instead, her gaze riveted on the smooth shaven brown skin of the woman’s mons.

Anna unconsciously then began to rock herself gently on her buttocks, pursing her lips to reach for what she so badly yearned for-to have and to hold for real in her mouth and between her lips, her teeth, her tongue-to know the first ‘woman’ in her life-the first ‘female’ in her life-to ‘taste’ her, sensually, sexually, intimately, deeply, and fully.

Anna’s heart raced unstoppable as her tongue slowly and unconsciously began to extend further and further from between her lips each time her snaking tongue almost tasted the woman’s heady sexual cooking oil.

Her own sexual energy climbed unnoticed, higher and higher within her sensual mind and between her legs.

She felt as if she were sinking into a bottomless pit of raw and absolutely new and different sexuality from which there would be no wanted or desired return. Anna now wanted to fall into that sensual sexual pit with every heart-racing female fibre of her being.

“Not ‘yet’, Home-girl!” The commanding voice told her, but she yearned, she needed, she longed for, she ached for, she burned for, she desired for.

“’Only’ when I ‘tell’ you to!”

Anna was going out of her mind with sensual and sexual delirium. Her own inner flames rose higher still and her oil boiled and bubbled. All thoughts of control and dominance over others had long since vanished.

She was to enslave herself to that soft brown crease, to submit her female soul to those delicious swollen and smoothly shaven lips, to drink heavily and thirstily from the woman’s unseen simmering keg of cooking oil until her belly was sated.

Her senses strained for the as yet unattainable. Her mind spun crazily with fevered heated thoughts of what she was surely going to be allowed to do and have and hold so very near and close at any moment.

Anna’s rocking motion quickened on her ass, back and forth, round and round as her breathing turned to rapid panting with the clenching and unclenching of her own inner muscles.

Unknowingly her clenching blonde cunt leaked freely as her lurid imagination filled her mouth and throat with the taste of that deliciously female honey and soft brown glistening flesh.

She wanted it, needed it in her mouth and between her lips, down her throat and filling her deepest female gut. The powerfully sexual aromatic smell of the woman’s oil- sweetened musky heat was stifling her, filling her nostrils, her lungs and her body itself.

She moaned without knowing it as her sexual tension rose almost to a frenzy inside her mind and loins. She reached out hesitantly with her tongue even further without knowing it, soaking her towel with her own now freely-flowing warm oil. She ‘wanted’ her! She wanted ‘it’! She ‘needed’ it, now-right now! Or she was surely going to burst!

“NOW!” Came the welcome commanding order from the woman Anna had been yearning to hear.

With a loud moan her head jerked instantly forward, unconsciously. Her mouth opened and her tongue extended to its fullest, drop low in anticipation of its fleshy female-tasting upward travel.

Her temperature boiled and bubbled along with her own sexual oil. Her sexual energy quickly reached its highest tension as her lips and mouth closed wholly and completely over the woman’s soft and sweet-smelling, strong-tasting sex, making the perfect female seal.

Strong hands instantly closed around the back of her head and pulled her suffocating and crushingly hard against that which she had been so strongly burning for.

As the flat of her tongue rapidly drew deeply upward through the warm valley of that smooth brown slit, it absorbed the pure sweet oily essence of the woman’s deep female.

Anna’s own tension then suddenly let go with an inner explosion that almost debilitated her mind along with her body.

Her hands flew up and around the woman’s buttocks, pulling her hard, clasping each cheek tightly, squeezing and kneading the strong muscled flesh as her torching blistering orgasm pleasured her senseless and wracked her spine from top to bottom.

Her mind clouded. She felt faint. Her immediate awareness instantly vanished while her lungs heaved with heavy panting muffled groans as she teetered on the edge of fainting.

She was floating in a sea of rapture and pure sweet divine ecstasy as her flaming climax consumed her from head to toe.

She convulsed against the woman’s hard-thrusting oily dripping sex. The strong hands held her trapped against pubic bone and sweet-tasting and warmed liquid-dripping cunt.

The strong hands then pulled her fully against and into it as it thrust hard up and down against her sucking, biting, licking, tonguing mouth.

Anna, soaring sensually and sexually at her fiery orgasmic peak had completely lost her senses and her mind then and didn’t know it. And, she didn’t care. Her sexual tension had reached never-before-reached heights.

Whatever remained of her conscious awareness had now been narrowed to the finest of fine pinpoints. She was on the brink of sensual and sexual unconsciousness.

And right at that precise moment her awareness was not aware of her right shoulder as it felt a sudden grip of steel and then a strong, sudden and unexpected forceful jerk downward. And by the time her now-dimming awareness ‘had’ become aware of it, it was too late.

“SLEEP! ... OBEY!” Came the unexpected and powerfully strong commanding ‘male’ voice exploding inside her entire breathing convulsing living being..

Time suddenly stood still. The earth had stopped revolving, spinning slowly down to die. Then one... by one... the stars... began to shine... and Anna... and her conscious awareness... began to slow...ly... fly... a-wayyyyyyyyy.

A moment frozen, captured, trapped in a time that no longer existed for her. Then, as all of her tension left her mind and body in one great huge rush on the orders of her unconscious feeling mind that had previously had no behavioural response pattern to follow, Anna’s feeling mind now followed, and it followed... obediently.

Her lights of total awareness went suddenly out. Anna felt herself falling and spinning backwards into a deep and dark warm black hole in the centre of a never-ending star-filled universe-over and over, down and down, in a pleasurable spiral of peace and quiet and absolute final tranquillity.

Her dimming awareness felt something firm and soft beneath her back and neck as she settled calmly into the depths with a sigh in a warm sea of quiet undulating and rolling sexual warmth.

A part of her rapidly dimming awareness sensed her legs being gently lifted apart, but her conscious mind had long since vacated the scene.

Shocked and frightened, bypassed with sheer unexpectedness and force, male-power and physical imbalance it lay quietly subdued while her subconscious feeling mind took over the running of things for a little while as she consciously took time out from a situation that wasn’t there a split second before, yet it had already been and gone.

“FEEL! ... OBEY!” Blasted the powerfully commanding male voice into her quiet sea of non-existing awareness, sounding as if it came from far away, even as loud as it boomed through her dulled mind. But in the same instant Anna’s subconscious mind obeyed and did exactly that—’feel’.

Her loins suddenly erupted in a fiery warmth of bliss, raw lust and gripping sexual pleasure in its extreme. Her blonde sex was being brutally and viciously pleasured to death in her quiet place far away, but she ‘was’ aware and she ‘did’ feel. Anna ‘was’ feeling... ‘everything’.

Although hating him for commanding her to entrap the blonde woman in the way he had taught her, the naked Chico still willingly lay now on her belly, her head and face buried deeply between the woman’s solid shapely open thighs.

She had tried not to want to do it, but the more she had tried not to, the more another part of her had wanted to, and badly, too. And it did. In the end she had given up trying, figuring there was simply no point.

He had hypnotised her mind to tell her feeling body to do exactly that, and, she knew he had succeeded. She wanted to do exactly what she didn’t want to do.

He’d told her that the more she tried to resist any command he gave her, the more she would want to and eventually do it, but also the more tired she would become with any resistance.

So, if she didn’t want to become tired, all she had to do was to obey immediately the command that was given, whatever it happened to be, whether she liked it or not.

Chico hated the man-rapist she knew only as her Master with such a passion, such an obsession, but it did no good. The more she hated him, the more she wanted him ‘for’ her Master. Ultimately it was the only way she could sleep.

She had tried sleeping when she had been given the opportunity to, but had failed dismally. Chico had experienced the ultimate humiliation in that she couldn’t do ‘anything’ she wanted, without then wanting to do the opposite.

It was only when ‘he’ told her she could that she could and did. Now, her arms were tightly wrapped under each of the journalist’s upper legs, her hands and fingers spreading open and vulnerable the beautiful woman’s sopping blonde sex.

Vigorously now she ravaged the trembling wet centre in her mouth with a passion and a vengeance that the woman’s feeling mind probably had never experienced before in her life.

Anna reeled mentally, emotionally and physically in her forced ecstasy. The rapture blazed, torching like striking lightning from the deepest of her buttocks to the highest feeling centre of her sensual and sexual brain, stopping at all points along the way and searing them senseless, flaming them like sizzling steaks on a grill-arousing them, lifting them to their highest fevered pitch.

Jamie watched the blonde woman’s mouth open wide in her orgasmic devouring. Chico’s face and mouth seemed to be literally thrashing the woman’s sex. Then Anna Frankl groaned gutturally and loud and very, very long.

Chico heard the woman’s long sexual moan and thrust her face and mouth and tongue and teeth even more vigorously, more forcefully up into the her throbbing bucking wet sex.

With her own oil now boiling inside her own junction and flowing freely into the towel Chico literally physically ripped and tore the pleasure brutally from the woman’s centre and wildly thrusting loins. She had always been the stronger personality with all her female companions.

She swallowed the newspaperwoman’s juices as her lips, mouth and teeth hungrily dined on her warm fleshy centre. The smooth taste and feel of that warm oil sliding down her throat like a fine liqueur fired Chico’s imagination, excitement and enthusiasm for the job she’d been given.

It drove her on harder and faster to literally rape the twisting woman’s heaving junction with her mouth and everything God had given her inside it.

Anna’s feeling mind knew she was being raped, assaulted, and sucked- sucked strongly, viciously, brutally and pleasurably.

A hot strong mouth sucked on her brutally, rapturously-biting her, penetrating her, lapping her, raking her swollen dripping slit, masturbating her shuddering and shocked swollen shaft rapidly up and down with the strong ivories of upper and lower teeth-showing her tender defenceless femaleness absolutely no mercy at all.

Her viciously assaulted pussy was fibrillating constantly as its only defence.

Jamie watched Chico work and couldn’t get any harder between his own legs if he’d actually tried. She was doing exactly as he’d commanded her to in her previously given meticulous instructions, even though she had violently objected to his command.

But the more she tried not to listen closely to his instructions as to how to prepare the newspaper woman on the beach for his final hypnotic trigger touch, the more she did, and knew it.

Jamie loved it. He loved her ‘knowing’ she would do whatever he told her to, no matter what she wanted or tried to do herself. Although, he now thought, amused, Chico looked as if she was really into what she was doing, hypnotically dominated or not.

He now sat cradling the newspaperwoman’s twisting head in his lap, waiting patiently once again until the German Anna Frankl’s sensual tension and sexual pleasure seemingly reached its final point of no return. Jamie didn’t have long to wait.

It came quickly with the viciously aggressive sexual oral ministrations of Chico’s mouth, teeth and tongue between her bucking, twisting thighs. And Jamie was ready.

“FEEL! ... OBEY!” He commandingly repeated closely into her right ear as her hips and thighs erupted in such a physically frenzied orgasm that it took all of his strength to hold her head down on his bulging lap.

Her thighs, bucking and heaving, thrusting and squirming, remained firmly trapped within the powerful strong arms and hands of the naked police officer between them as her hips bucked and twisted in the throes of viciously forced sexual pleasure.

Jamie noticed Chico’s own powerfully muscled buttocks thrusting and driving vigorously up and down into the towel as she orally attacked Anna Frankl’s defenceless cunt.

Anna’s feeling mind obeyed instantly and followed its new and only orders perfectly for the never-before-experienced situation, feeling each and every vicious bite, feeling each and every delicious suck and lick, feeling each and every painful penetration, and feeling each and every gigantic wave of raw sexual ecstasy as it wracked her feeling body senseless.

Pleasure heaven swamped her senses and carried her soaring to such orgasmic heights as she could never have imagined.

And each time she felt as if she’d reached the top of heaven itself another huge crashing wave of raw sensual sexual pleasure launched her to an even higher sexual orbit, like a Canaveral space shuttle, thrusting up... thrusting up...thrusting up-higher and higher and higher into the loving sensual arms of God himself.

Then slowly, finally, at the top of her highest sexual stratosphere, Anna began to float gently downward with a long sigh of afterglow propulsion-drifting, peaceful and quiet, but for the occasional shudder of slight turbulence as she re-entered her mental atmosphere when yet another small insistent orgasmic aftershock pleasured her body and senses once more in its little death to the stars looking down from above.

She drifted and floated on the back of her afterglow’s currents and gentle winds-down, and down, and down, and further on down into incredible peace and absolute serenity and quiet.

Jamie nodded to Chico lying resting between the dazed blonde woman’s loose, limp and relaxed open thighs.

Chico’s eyes blazed back at him. Then, for only a brief moment he thought he saw the beginnings of a smile on her face, but then it was gone, if it had ever really been there at all.

He didn’t care. He saw Chico then draw a deep breath and plunge her face deeply and vigorously, brutally and viciously once more into Anna’s soaked and still leaking warm sex.

Jamie held the newspaperwoman’s head firmly as it jerked strongly in his grip to Chico’s unexpected assault.

He saw Chico’s arms and hands tense and restrain the thrust-upward reaction from the sexual onslaught contact of her sharp teeth, penetrating tongue-biting and sucking, licking and raking against the hot accepting existence of Anna’s still dripping, still trembling core.

And so in this same violent way and manner was Anna Frankl once more quickly brought higher than her first stellar sensual and sexual escape from earthly sensory bondage. And again... Jamie was ready.

“FEEL! ... OBEY!” Sounded his loud and forceful bypass trigger command once more into the newspaper woman’s right ear as her sensual pleasure peaked and star-burst her still-exploding universe..

Anna’s sexual tension ripped and burst from her loins and inside her rapidly dimming awareness like a star-bright supernova-like a lifetime of fireworks from all the many 4th of Julys’ of her life so far.

And once more did her subconscious mind follow the only orders it could instantly relate to, behaviourally-it ‘felt’, and, it ‘obeyed’... for as long as it humanly, possibly could. And this time, when Anna’s lights of total conscious awareness suddenly went out, they went out... for good.

And she fainted dead away.

Jamie held the newspaperwoman’s now-still head loosely between his hands and smiled. One more conditioning stage and that would be it-plan A complete. Then he could begin plan B-and ‘that’ he was ‘really’ looking forward to-the ultimate revenge on all three of the bitches at once. He couldn’t wait.

Then he glanced at Chico’s slippery shining face and glistening mouth poised over the unconscious newspaperwoman’s relaxed sopping loins. Her shoulders rose and fell quickly in time with each panting breath she took.

He grinned then as she unconsciously licked her lips, deliberately taunting her and knowing there wasn’t a fucking thing she could do about it, even if she had wanted to. ‘Three’ was such a beautiful number in mathematics, Jamie then thought. He’d always ‘loved’ the number... ‘three’.

Chico tried to relax and allowed her rapid breathing to slowly calm, seeing him staring down at her and loathing him for what he had made her do and how ashamed it made her feel now. She felt like a cheap slut and a friggin’ slave, drained and tired-always tired, except when he allowed her to sleep.

Then she slept like a log. She knew she had climaxed twice herself as she had attacked the woman’s sweet-tasting sex, by sliding her own throbbing and juicing pussy up and down on the towel against the firm warm sand beneath.

The taste of the woman was still on her lips and in her mouth-the cooling feel of her still smeared over most of the lower half of her face. Chico wanted to sleep now-that’s all... sleep, but she knew there was more yet to do with the woman, no matter what she wanted to do.

They had to get the woman home. Chico suddenly shook her head with hot angry flashes of rage, denial, and finally acceptance once again of her present situation.

‘Home’. Friggin’ hell, she thought with a sigh, slowly raising herself from between the sleeping woman’s thighs. Chico sat up. Kneeling back on her heels she knew instantly she looked like a damn slave by inadvertently sitting in that manner.

Now he’s got ‘me’ calling the fuckin’ place ‘home’. She brought her hand up and wiped her face clean of the woman’s drying juices, seeing him smiling at her, gloating over the fact as she did it. Jesus Christ! She hated him! Jesus fuckin’ Christ!.

And then she didn’t again only moments later. Trapped and conquered, experiencing yet again the effectiveness of the hypnotic triggers he’d told her he’d placed inside her mind, Chico sighed deeply, and, hanging her head tiredly in defeat she waited for his next command.