The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

8

Jamie followed, realising what the policewoman might be doing if for some reason she had sensed she was being followed. She could be trying to lure him out onto the open road. The direction in which she was now heading was the exact opposite to the location in which she lived.

Then, before the traffic began to get too light he decided not to chance discovery. He turned off at the next set of lights and chose instead to wait for her at her home. He knew he was taking a chance. She could be going to visit someone and therefore might offer him her only weak spot, but he let the opportunity go. Jamie had patience.

He had discipline and he had patience. Another opportunity would come. He was sure of it.

He headed directly toward her apartment. If she ‘had’ been trying to lure him out into the open it wouldn’t be long before she’d be home, having discovered no one had been following her.

Within twenty-five minutes he was again parked obscurely near her apartments. He could see both ends of the street she would have to come down to get home. There was a young girl and a guy parked not too far from the entrance to her apartment’s car park.

The bonnet of the car was up and their heads were stuck well under it. The girl looked fat or pregnant or both. He contented himself with watching them. They didn’t seem to be having much luck in getting the thing going. The girl kept hopping in and out of the car while the guy cursed her and the car for all their worth, which didn’t seem to be much.

Then Jamie got his first break in his surveillance of the policewoman. She drove down the road twenty minutes after he had arrived and stopped by the young couple’s car.

After a few minutes of talking she moved her car off the road and got out, then walked back to their car and stuck her head under the bonnet. Within a few minutes the car’s engine burst into life. They shook hands with her and drove off.

He watched her then look left and right several times, shake her head, then walk quickly back to her car. She got in and drove quickly into the car park of her apartment block and disappeared.

Jamie smiled. He ‘had’ her. The policewoman, for as tough as she was, was also a Good Samaritan.

Yes. She would soon find out that bad things ‘did; happen to good people. He decided then that he needn’t bother spending any more of the week following her. He knew her weak spot now. All he had to do was culminate a plan.

He started his car and drove off toward his own apartment, happy in the knowledge now that his surveillance had been successful. Now all he had to do was to finalise in his mind in detail the plans for the capture of all three women.