The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Pea’

(mc, sf, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Pea’

Part Four

* * *

Vivian woke up with a start.

She was naked, the sheets rucked up around her ankles. The sunlight filtering through the curtains was halfway up the far wall, lighting up the bottom of the Bierstadt print she’d hung there. She thought for a moment that she was late for school, before she remembered that it was summer.

Then memory caught up fully.

She sat up. Carol... She’d been replaced. There was a duplicate Carol walking around, acting like Carol, looking like Carol, but Not Carol.

She looked down at the bed next to her.

The black tube lay there, accusingly.

Vivian groaned and rolled out of bed. It was like she had been possessed, last night, totally unable to control herself. Maybe she had been... but no, she was still herself.

Unlike Carol.

She stood up. So now what? It had replaced Carol, and hadn’t tried to get Vivian next... was it done? Couldn’t be. Vivian knew better. Why would it stop? Besides, though Vivian as she headed towards the bathroom, Carol was still there. In that pod.

Changing.

It was like leading a double life. Some of the time these terrible, alien, erotic things were happening. But most of the time, they were just a looming presence, and Vivian had to go about her normal routine like nothing untoward was going on. Had to shower. Had to brush her teeth. Had to pick out socks. Had to pretend that her neighbor and friend (and lover?) wasn’t actually an alien plant.

Well, she didn’t have to. She could report this. There was certainly enough evidence in that back yard to convince any authority figure that Vivian wasn’t a total crackpot. And it’s not like newCarol would make a credible witness, once they took blood samples or whatever. Vivian rinsed out her hair, and wondered. How alien was newCarol? Would a blood sample give her away? She obviously thought differently—but did she work any differently? Was she human inside? Lungs, heart, brain?

Couldn’t be. Her eyes were different. She just looked like a human. On the inside, she was something else.

Vivian stepped out of the shower and reached for her towel.

“Hello, Vivian.”

She yelped, and ducked back behind the curtain. “Carol! What are you doing in my bathroom?”

newCarol was looking at her curiously. “You’re ashamed of being naked.” She looked surprised. “I hadn’t put together the knowledge that you would be naked because you were in the shower, and the knowledge that humans don’t interact semi-formally when naked. Silly of me. I apologize. Do you wish me to go away?”

“I... er... that’s okay,” Vivian said. “Throw me that towel.”

newCarol looked at the towel rack, picked up the towel, and tossed it to Vivian. She wrapped it around herself, then stepped out.

“How did you get in?”

“The key under the mat.”

“How long... how long have you been in here?”

“Not long. I heard the shower go on, but I wanted to look around your house. I remember it, but I’ve never actually seen it, if you know what I mean.”

Vivian sighed. “Look, um, Carol, don’t just come in without asking, okay?”

“Yes, Vivian.”

“Anyway, er, what do you want?”

“I was wondering if, perhaps, you would like to have sex now.”

Vivian closed her eyes and sighed. “No, er, Carol. Whatever you are. Not right now.”

“I see. Well, in that case, I am going to go to work. Carol has been gone for long enough to raise some suspicion. I will see you later.”

Vivian watched newCarol walk out of her bathroom. She shook her head. Like things weren’t weird enough—the doppelganger was clueless. Vivian probably wasn’t going to have to do anything at all—if it just walked into her house and her bathroom while she was showering, it would do something equally odd and get all kinds of people interested in it.

Well. Vivian toweled off, and went to pick out some clothes. Maybe things would resolve themselves in a way that didn’t involve Vivian much after all.

She didn’t know how she felt about that.

The plan had been to get in some gardening in the front yard that morning, weeding the impatiens and beating back the baby tears from the lawn, but Vivian decided she had to get away from the house—away from newCarol—for a while. She picked denim shorts and a t-shirt, and headed for the garage.

Pulling out of the garage, her eyes fell on the thicket behind Carol’s house. Carol, the real Carol, was back there, as was the thing that was behind this all. Maybe she should go look. Why hadn’t it gone after her? Was it really going to just stop with one person?

Vivian couldn’t believe that.

She put the car in park, and reached for the ignition. Then she stopped. No, she thought, I’m not going back there. I’m going to go do something else, see a movie, go shopping, anything. I have to get out of here, or I’ll go crazy. She put the car back in gear.

She didn’t come home all day.

* * *

Vivian squirmed in her bed.

Carol was eating her pussy, using her tongue in just the way that Vivian had always dreamed she would. God, Carol was so beautiful—she looked down at her, and then something strange happened. Carol’s head began to cave in at the back, collapsing in upon itself until her head was as hollow as a cheese mold, but she continued to lick, to suck, eating Vivian out with the mouth on her hollow head that had nothing in the back.

And Vivian was loving it. She was nearing orgasm, now, her heart racing erratically, and then the sheets were being pulled down from her body—but she was naked, how could the sheets, and where was Carol...?

Blinking, she woke up.

Her bedroom was dark—groggily, she saw a figure standing by the bed. Fear washed over her.

“C-carol?”

“Goodness, Miss Laurence, you’re soaking. Down there. I seem to have interrupted a particularly nice dream.”

Vivian froze. Her blood chilled.

“Claire?”

“Sort of.” In the dim light from the window, Claire smiled.

“Oh, no.”

“Oh, yes. Don’t fret, Miss Laurence. I’m really quite happy about all this. In fact, I’m ecstatic.” Claire—no, the duplicate of Claire—ran her hand back through her short hair, and arched her back. She was wearing sweatshorts and a t-shirt that rode up to reveal her stomach when she stretched. Both were muddy. Dropped by a brainbound original, before it crawled into the pod that this duplicate had crawled out of.

“And I’ve come over to thank you in a very personal way.”

“Oh, God,” Vivian replied, “Get away.”

“No,” newClaire said, pulling her t-shirt up over her head. “I’m not going to go away. I’m going to fuck you.”

Vivian stared at newClaire’s breasts as the duplicate of her former pupil dropped her sweatshorts to the floor, revealing a neatly trimmed brown bush. Straightening, newClaire grinned.

“You like?”

Vivian shook her head. When had it gotten Claire? Oh God, it was trying to get more people. God, Claire... she was in one of those pods, now, undergoing who knows what, and this... this copy was here, trying to seduce her...

“When did you... get...” Vivian stammered.

“Well,” newClaire said, “aren’t you all business? No, Miss Laurence, fucking first, questions later.” Naked, the duplicate teenager hopped onto the bed.

Vivian pushed at her, but her once-student simply laughed and yanked the sheets away. Then, smiling tauntingly at Vivian, she dropped low and slithered up along her body, nipples brushing Vivian’s torso, until the Claire-copy lay on top of her, breath mingling with hers.

“What’s the matter, Miss Laurence? I know you want me. You’ve wanted me since the start of the year. And now I want you just as much.”

“You’re not... not Claire,” Vivian said, turning her head.

“I’m not? Are you so sure? I have her body,” the newClaire said, pausing to lick Vivian’s neck. Vivian moaned. “Every inch and wet fold of me is just like Claire. And it’s all for you, Miss Laurence. I want to taste every part of your body. And I want you to taste all of mine.”

“Not... Claire...” Vivian managed, avoiding the kiss the newClaire tried to give her by darting her head to the other side. The double settled for nibbling on Vivian’s neck.

“Oh, but I am Claire,” it replied. “I know everything she knew, and more. I remember the look you gave her just the other night, telling her she could call you about her grades. You wanted to fuck her then, and you want to fuck her now. Stop lying to yourself. Now I’m here. Let’s fuck.”

Vivian suddenly tried to pull out from under newClaire, but the girl laughed and pinned her down with her arms. “All that swimming pays dividends, Miss Laurence. I’m so glad Claire kept herself in shape for us.” The double licked her lips. “I can smell you, you know. You’re reeking of sex—were you dreaming of me?”

Vivian looked into newClaire’s eyes for the first time. “Please don’t,” she whispered.

The duplicate sighed. “You just don’t know a good thing when you’ve got it, do you? Well, no matter. If you won’t agree to fuck me, I’ll just have to rape you.”

Suddenly the hands on Vivian’s body were like iron bands. Her eyes widened.

newClaire’s eyes hadn’t changed. They were the same golden color as Claire’s, but there was a liquid green tinge to them—that same tinge as in newCarol’s eyes. They stared at her, then dropped as newClaire began to lick her way back down Vivian’s body.

Those strong hands followed newClaire’s head, grasping Vivian around the waist, then the hips, then as newClaire’s head settled between her legs, locking around her thighs.

Vivian hadn’t tried to escape anyways.

newClaire smiled up at Vivian, and melodramatically exhaled onto her pussy. Vivian twitched uncontrollably.

“You may say no, but you sure are ready...” newClaire said. And began to suck.

Vivian bucked against her face. She came almost instantly, crying out involuntarily as newClaire’s tongue caressed her secret places and tasted her wetness. She was helpless, this... duplicate of her beautiful young student totally in control of her, eating her out...

She came again.

* * *

They lay together, naked, atop the sheets.

She had expected Claire—no, newClaire—to say something after Vivian had finally calmed down, come down off the orgasms that washed through her like tsunami, but she hadn’t, merely slid back up the bed next to her. And laid there, watching, as Vivian’s eyes rolled back down and her breathing slowed over several long minutes. And even beyond that, as Vivian felt her sweat cool on her body.

“Claire?” Vivian finally ventured, timidly.

“Yes, Miss Laurence?”

“Is it... do you really like it?”

Claire—no, newClaire—laughed lightly. “Of course I do. I won’t lie to you, Miss Laurence. I’m not really Claire DaSilva. The actual Claire is now snugly inside her little cocoon, undergoing some... changes. But my name is Claire, I have all of Claire’s memories... please, think of me as Claire’s identical twin. And I love being alive.”

“But, what about Claire? Does it hurt?”

Claire—no, the duplicate—ran a hand along Vivian’s arm. “Not really. A little, when the control root burrows in. But that’s disguised by the most tremendous orgasms... and then, once Claire understood, she was already one of us, and happy to be what she had become. No, Miss Laurence, it doesn’t really hurt.”

Vivian rolled to her side, looked at Claire. “What’s happening to Claire?”

Claire stared into her eyes for a moment, then smiled gently. “She’s being rebuilt, I guess you could say. Her brain’s much too useful to throw away, so we’re just giving it a complete makeover, to make it totally one of us. And making certain... other changes.”

Vivian opened her mouth to ask another question, but Claire put a finger over it and stilled her.

“Ah. Enough questions. We haven’t really made love yet, you know. You were already about to get off when I got here.” Vivian’s mouth twitched, but Claire interrupted her. “Shh. Shh. Don’t worry about anything else. Think about me. Don’t you think I’m beautiful?”

Vivian swallowed. “Yes,” she whispered.

“I think you’re beautiful, too.” Claire pulled closer. “Vivian,” she asked in a low voice, “will you make love to me?”

Vivian stared back.

“Yes,” she whispered.

Claire smiled, then slowly turned on the bed, head sliding down along Vivian’s body with a trail of small kisses.

In no time at all, Vivian was inches away from Claire’s beautiful little slit beneath a soft covering of trimmed brown hair. It was as beautiful as she had always known it would be.

She shivered as Claire gently began to lick her, waves of pleasure starting to slowly wash up her spine from her re-kindling pussy. She closed her eyes.

“Vivian?” came a soft question from between her legs.

She swallowed, opened her eyes, and put her mouth to the beauty before her.

* * *

The phone rang. Vivian looked at it.

Claire was still lying naked next to her, eyes closed, looking like she was sleeping. The new Claire. The old Claire was doubtlessly ensconced in her pod, changing into... something else.

The phone rang again. Vivian picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Miss Laurence?” said a worried voice. “This is Mrs. DaSilva. I’m looking for Claire—she didn’t come home last night. Have you seen her?”

Vivian’s mouth opened, but she couldn’t reply.

newClaire’s eyes opened, and fixed on Vivian’s.

“Miss Laurence?”

NewClaire’s head tilted a bit, considering her.

“Y-yes,” Vivian said, in a low voice. “Actually, she’s here. Would you like to talk to her?”

“Oh, please!!” Mrs. DaSilva said. “I’ve been so worried.”

Dazedly, Vivian handed the phone to newClaire. “It’s your mother.”

NewClaire smiled at her, and winked.

“Hello, mom?” she said.

Vivian didn’t hear the rest, or couldn’t remember it. newClaire reassured her mother that she was all right, that she had just needed to get out for a while. Yes, she knew she was in trouble. Sure, she would be home right away. No, she hadn’t gotten hurt or done anything stupid.

Vivian just stared at her as she put on her clothes, followed her to the front door.

Kissed her goodbye. Felt her tongue in her mouth.

Stood naked in the door and watched the car drive off.

Finally, she went back inside.

* * *

END Part Four