The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pediculus humanus

Beware—this one is squicky. I must admit, some of the inspiration and important details are drawn from my own personal experience. Sadly, not the lesbian sorority girl orgy parts.

Monday, Summer, 2010. Delta Delta Delta sorority.

Heather woke, and spoke. “Mmmmm. I feel so good this morning.”

“You ought to, after whacking off all night! Don’t you have any shame?” said Ann, from the other bed.

“Ohhh yeah.. I kind of don’t remember that so well. Did I bother you?”

“Well, yeah, duh. I mean, at first you were grunting and moaning. I asked you to stop, and you got quiet about it but I know you were still humping your hand after that. I finally fell asleep.”

“Yeah... I don’t remember that so well. But I feel really good.”

“Well control yourself ok? Next time wait ‘til you get a little privacy.”

“Ok, Ann, then maybe I’ll meet you downstairs for breakfast in a few minutes?”

“Really? You’re going to do it again now? Man, Heather, something’s really got you going. Ok, ok.. I’ll fix you some eggs. See you in five.”

When Ann left, Heather lay back on her bed, her golden hair spreading out and shining in the sun filtering through the white curtains. Her left hand went to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and fumbled around for her vibe, while her right hand slid under her cotton panties. She ran her finger gently down the length of her slit, picking up the running wetness and coating her clit with it.

She spread her legs wide, the knees almost level with the bedspread. Her hard nipples pressed spires into the gauze of her nightgown, capping conical breasts that strained upwards with the firmness of youth. She had wisps of blonde hair on her mound, but little to interfere with her insistent right hand, now making hard, rhythmic circles on her slippery clit.

She paused the rubbing to use two fingers to spread the opening to her deep wet hole and slide in the lavender dildo. Then, as her right hand went back to its insistent circling, her left began a half-tempo bowing, playing the dildo in and out of her throbbing cunt. She had never been so aroused, so completely immersed in the sensation. The outside world turned off as her hips lifted from the bed, straining her neck muscles as her head pressed back into the pillow. Her pale skin flushed red with the pounding of her heart, her lips almost as bright as makeup.

As she turned the dial to send the vibe buzzing into her deepest core, her orgasm began, waves of shudders running the length of her body. She let loose an explosive groan as her hot cunt throbbed on the plastic tube inside of her, pumping and squeezing it with a primal need to pull something, anything, into her womb.

Panting and flushed she lay on the bed, resonating with the aftershocks of a come beyond anything she’d ever felt, still lightly playing her hand over her soft pussy. And when her breath slowed and she gently slid out the dildo, she could tell she was still aroused. Usually her masturbation left her warm and satisfied, relaxed. This time, a strong undercurrent of desire remained, as if she hadn’t quite slaked the fires inside.

But she had to get up. She’d volunteered, with Ann and a couple of other sisters, to help out at a local daycare center on Mondays. She swung her feet off the bed, just reaching the warm wood floor. She pulled on clothes, not as daring as her usual summer dresses, and flats, because she’d be on her feet all day at the center. Her legs a little shaky, she stood up and walked downstairs to breakfast.

Friday morning, three days earlier, UW Animal Research Facility

The mice were really fucking each other, and they’d done it for the better part of the morning. All the lab mice fucked all the time, of course, but Jessie had been recording data on the sexual behavior of mice for six months now, and she could tell that these mice in particular were having one hell of a time.

The fucking mice were really good news for Jessie Mintz’s UW lab. It was one of six labs nationwide that were subcontracted with Procter & Gamble, all looking for the elusive ‘pink pill’, the ‘Viagra for women’ that everyone knew would be a blockbuster drug if anyone could find it. But lately, the news on the pink pill front had only been bad, with Boehringer Ingelheim’s flibanerin failing to reach FDA approval. Big pharma was beginning to have serious doubts that their massive investment in the search would ever pay off.

And so, the fucking mice were good news. Jessie knew her P&G funding would run dry at the end of the year, but a promising result like these amorous mice would probably result in a huge surge of new money.

She had hundreds of cages, many with control pairs of mice, and most with mice on some experimental drug or another. The formulas were generated by computer models, which filtered through millions of randomized compounds and selected the more promising ones for Jessie to synthesize and inject into more or less lucky mice. These fucking mice were on QSAR-13262, which seemed completely unremarkable to Jessie, who had its molecular structure spinning on the computer screen on her desk. Such were the ways of modern drug discovery - throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and hope something sticks.

A few compounds had shown moments of promise over the last six months, but so far all of them had regressed and failed to significantly differ from the control mice. But this one had six pairs of mice going at it at a rate far beyond any control pair she’d seen. A larger trial would almost certainly show an effect, and then Jessie could move on to larger mammals and maybe someday even human trials. It meant years of purposeful work, and probably a major financial windfall. She almost skipped down the hall to tell Mark Bircher, her colleague and friend from when she was in med school and he was a fellow.

“So, you wanna see if it works on monkeys?", Mark asked her, when he head the news. His lab was full of arthritic old monkeys, and Mark spent a lot of his time rubbing various salves on their hands, then watching them pick treats out of specially designed boxes.

Jessie stepped back, shocked. “You’ve got to be kidding! I need at least a month more with the mice, and then it’s going to be ages before they let me give it to a monkey!”

“Yeah, but the mice are fine, the monkeys are old and bored, and it won’t make any difference to my study, which, by the way, is tanking. I mean, come on, you don’t want to wait months to see what your little drug can do? It’ll be our little secret.”

“I dunno....”

“Worst case, the monkey dies, right? They’re old. I have one die every six months or so just naturally, so it won’t raise any alarms. Let’s go!”

And so Jessie got a syringe, Mark got one of the females, and they gave her the shot.

Monday, Tri-Delta house

Ann and a half dozen other sisters were well into breakfast when Heather padded into the room. All heads turned to look at her, and the girls smiled at her with mischevious eyes. They’d heard her moaning! Heather blushed deep red and pulled up a chair at the big table.

“You got to get that hunky Dan to take better care of you, Heather, and maybe you wouldn’t be so wound up”, Jamie chuckled.

“Oh lay off, Jamie”, Max piped in, “Dan’s got some pre-law thing this week. Ryan was telling me about it, and it’s like his whole law school plans are riding on it, so cut the boy some slack.”

Heather attacked her breakfast in embarrassed silence, though truth be told she was still horny as hell, and was planning to attack Dan like a cat in heat as soon as she could get her hands on him.

Then Jamie, sitting next to her, let out a shriek.

“Oh my god Heather! There’s a bug in your hair! Ew! Ew! Ew!”

As one, the girls all jumped up from the table.

“Yuck! No! You’re shitting me!”

“No way, I totally saw a little bug in your hair and then it ran away”

“Oh, that’s so gross. Let me see.”

Three girls started pawing through Heather’s hair, and pretty quickly a little bug turned up, and then another.

“Dang Heather, you got lice! Sooo nasty!”

“Ok ok guys.. it’s gross but take it easy. I must have got it from those kids I volunteer with. Shit, no way can I go in there today.. I’ll have to call them and tell them they’ve got lice in their center.”

“But you only go there on Mondays! You’ve had lice for a week! Shit, Heather, you probably gave it to everyone!”

That said, things got a bit hysterical. Everyone still in the house, which amounted to ten sisters, submitted to head checks, but in the end only Heather and her roommate Ann had any signs of the bugs. They found one on Ann, and no more on Heather but her head was full of nits, tiny white egg sacs glued to strands of hair just a fingerswidth above the scalp. With most of the girls relieved, everyone took off except Heather and Ann. After a quick and fairly unpleasant call to the day care center, Ann headed out to the drugstore for some Ridd, leaving Heather alone in the big sorority house.

The moment the door closed behind Ann, Heather’s hand shot to her pussy. She was still aching with lust. Time to call Dan. He answered, but was working with his goddamn court team, and he wouldn’t even talk to her. Even after she told him about the fingers she had pushed all the way up inside her cunt, and let him hear her breathy gasps, he’d essentially hung up on her.

She tried to take her mind off her need by cleaning up breakfast, but couldn’t stop squeezing her legs together as she did the dishes. First one, and then a second trickle of her juices ran down the inside of her thighs. What in the hell is wrong with me, she thought.

The screen door banged and Ann came in from the back. She had a plastic pharmacy bag, and produced a rather large and brightly colored box from it.

“The lady at the store told me the shampoo is fine, and should kill the bugs, but that we’ve got to be really careful to pick all the nits out. Here, here’s a special comb for it.”

Ann displayed a cheap looking plastic comb that she pulled out of the box. “Come on, I’ll do you first.”

They got comfortable on the floor in the TV room, Heather on a cushion and Ann curled around behind her, propped against the sofa. The nits were tiny and white, and almost invisible in Heather’s cascade of blonde hair. They both quickly agreed the comb was worse than useless, ripping out more hair than nits, and so, like a primate in the zoo, Ann worked her way across Heather’s head with her fingers, passing small sections of hair from one hand to the other, and scrutinizing the scalp for the eggs.

For each nit she found, she’d take her fingernails and run them up the length of the hair, trying to pull it off. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes, the little sac was glued on so well it stayed stuck, and often it would immediately disappear into the forest of golden strands and be lost again. After ten minutes, it was clear the picking would take the whole morning and in the end still leave some behind.

But after those ten minutes of touching, Heather was almost panting with arousal. She’d never been hot for Ann before, or any other girl, but now she could barely contain herself. Ann’s fingers were caressing her head and neck, and Ann’s warm body and breasts rubbed back and forth across Heather’s back. If she was in front of me, Heather thought, she’d surely notice my nipples pressing bullets through this blouse. But maybe Ann did notice, because she brought up Heather’s noisy night.

“So, um, what got into you last night, Heather?”

Heather tried to keep her voice steady. “Just dreaming about Dan,” she lied, because she really didn’t know why she was so turned on.

Ann quitely spoke again, “Are you still horny?”

Heather turned to look into Ann’s eyes and nodded slowly.

“Because”, Ann whispered, “I’ve kind of started feeling it, too.”

That was all Heather needed, and she pounced on Ann, pushing her up onto the sofa and then pinning her there, jamming her hand down her roommate’s pants as she ground her own wet cunt into her leg. She pressed her mouth into Ann’s, and with her free hand grabbed one of Ann’s weighty breasts, pinching and twisting the nipple. Ann caught onto Heather’s urgency and responded, slipping one tentative and then three aggressive fingers into Heather’s dripping snatch, almost immediately felt the tight hole contract as Heather screamed with a thundering orgasm.

Ann’s climax followed quickly, and she rolled her friend off the sofa and took up a position on top. Her need less demanding than Heather’s, Ann took control and began to tease her friend, playing up and down the overexcited girl’s soft mound. She took a moment to loose the buttons on Heather’s silver blouse, and spread the fabric to reveal a pair of pert conical tits, shining with sweat and glowing with excitement. Her own shirt she pulled over her head, then unhooked her bra to let her boobs hang down. Swinging them back and forth, she flicked Heather’s nipples with her own, then leaned forward. Her left breast slid into Heather’s hungry mouth, her hand found her own clit and pressed it furiously, tipping herself over the edge to her second riotous orgasm, longer lasting and more intense than the first.

Spent, Ann slumped forward, her face next to Heather’s face, hear ear next to Heather’s mouth. Heather’s lips tickled the ear as she breathed into it, “I need you to lick me, Ann. Lick my pussy. Oh God, please.” Ann rose up onto her elbow, and looked into her desperate roommate’s blue eyes. Ann kissed her lightly on the lips, lingering, and then slid her tongue down the blonde’s chin. Slowly she licked a trail of saliva, through the deep valley of Heather’s neck, the lesser valley of her sternum, lingering to play with the jewel in her navel, and down, until her head lay between the blonde’s thighs.

Ann had never been this close to another girls pussy before, had never seen one this close, and had never seen one this wet, this open, and this wanting. Her hot breath made her roommate shudder audibly, and her first tentative lick was rewarded with a full thrust of Heather’s hips. Ann dove in, licking the dewy lips, slurping Heather’s dripping juices, and sucking hard on her engorged clit. Heather bucked and thrust, grunting animalistically as her mind gave up on all thoughts but the wet suction of her roommate’s mouth.

Heather’s wild thrusting stabilized to an insistent rhythm, and Ann entrained, pressing her tongue down as Heather rose up. Their tempo built slowly, and Heather’s hand slithered down to circle her own clit, quickly, then slowly, then quick, quick, quick, and she came with a yell. Heather’s toned thighs pressed Ann’s face deep into her crotch as she milked the orgasm, her arms and back flopping up and down on the carpet like a fish on sand.

She released her roommate, who rolled over, exhausted. Both girls lay quietly for a moment, their fingers lightly entwined, playing gently. Not two minutes passed before Heather spoke. “Ann”, she asked, “are you still horny?”

Ann looked a little sad, but nodded. Heather simply loooked determined. “Me too,” she said, “so let’s get a bite to eat, then we’ll head upstairs and I’ll pay you back for that tounging”.

Ten minutes later they were on Ann’s bed, with Heather’s head buried between Ann’s legs. Eventually, Heather turned around and the girls relaxed into a long, slow, sixty-nine, which lasted until the dildo came out of the drawer, which in turn lasted until the kitchen was raided for phallic produce.

In the end, they fucked all day. The rest of the house trickled home as the afternoon wore on, and finally the two new lovers had to break and face the world. Guiltily, they realized they hadn’t taken care of the lice, hadn’t used the shampoo, and hadn’t washed all the living room fabrics like they’d promised. They managed to stagger to the bathroom and took turns washing with the malodorous shampoo.

Dinner was uneventful, as was the movie everyone watched in the common room. Nobody felt like staying up on a Monday night, so Heather and Ann found themselves alone in their room at 11pm. But they both realized their extreme sexual desires were passed, and after a sheepish peck of a kiss, they both went to sleep.

Tuesday

Heather woke feeling much more like her normal self. She’d had some hot dreams, but her head was clear as the morning sun shone in through the gauzy curtains, and she jumped out of bed ready for the day. Ann was still asleep—she didn’t work in the summer—but Heather had to get up and go in to the lab. She’d called Dr. Bircher yesterday and he’d said it was fine to come in with lice if she stayed out of the animal room.

Downstairs, Jamie was checking everyone for lice as they got up. She found one still alive on Heather, and took out a few nits. Then Taryn came down and Jamie found one opaque white nit just behind her ear. As this was going on, the girls heard audible moans coming from directly over the kitchen—Taryn’s room. Heather finished her breakfast, rebuffed Jamie’s offer to get some more of the nits out, and headed out to work. As she was stepping out the door, she turned to see Taryn’s roommate Monica descending the stairs, looking dissheveled and sheepish.

At work, Dr. Bircher seemed distracted. He said one of the monkeys, Ethel, wasn’t doing so well, and kept stalking back and forth between the animal lab and Dr. Mintz’s lab down the hall. Heather’s work, when not tending the monkeys, was pretty boring, and as she sat in front of the computer the low level arousal she’d been suppressing all morning became harder and harder to ignore. She was thinking of maybe taking a bathroom break when Dr. Bircher came back into the office. He was pacing and kind of scowling, and showing no signs of leaving, so Heather turned and asked him about Ethel.

“She’s in heat”, said the doctor, “and way beyond normal—she’s presented to every male, copulated with most, and now that they’re done with her she’s just masturbating furiously”. At that, Heather’s jaw dropped. That’s how she had felt the day before. “Do you think she’s got some kind of disease? Could it be contagious?”

Dr. Bircher fixed her with a hard stare. “Why do you say that?", he asked pointedly.

Heather considered, and decided this was serious enough to tell him about. She started describing her previous day. She began clinically enough, but the inherent hotness of the situation began to grow on her. Heather, the sexy blonde coed telling a lascivious tale to her older but still virile mentor. She began to include the details, how she’d gone down on her roommate, the taste of her pussy, the feel of her lips.

Bircher stared, sweating as the usually demure Heather slowly transformed into a wanton minx. Thoughts of all the ways he would lose his job flitted through his head—violating animal experimentation protocols, the unimaginable possibility that his undergrad intern had gotten infected, and now the very real fantasy of fucking this hot and willing coed.

And then Heather got up from her chair, backed Bircher into the wall and pressed into him, reaching her hand right down his pants. His dick was already hard, and she took it in her delicate fingers. She squeezed slowly, rising upwards and forcing a drop of pre-cum to the tip. With her thumb, she smoothed the viscous drop over the head of his cock. She rubbed slowly, and got her other hand to his fly, unzipping and dropping his pants. She released his cock to reach both hands under her dress and push her panties to the floor. Free for a moment, Mark thought to stop and flee. But this was a fuck that many men would throw away their lives for, and the doctor knew he’d probably done that already by putting Jessie’s drug into his monkey.

Maybe Heather saw that moment in Mark’s eyes, but she was beyond caring. She pushed him across the room to his desk, slammed him back on it, and then impaled herself on his shaft. Cock! She screamed. Cock! Cock! Cock! Cock! Cock! All of yesterday had just been a tease - the masturbation, her roommate’s tongue—she had needed cock, and she needed his come inside her.

She bounced on him, clawing at his chest and smashing his pelvis between her open thighs. And then her orgasm broke, and rolled over her, and rolled on and on and on. Bircher strained up at her, gasping. Her pussy was so tight, and it was pumping him, and it just kept going. He saw Heather’s white face and neck flushed bright red as her breath came in labored gasps and then he spurted into her, forcing jet after jet of come into her teenage body. Then both were still, Mark with an almost asphyxiated exhaustion, and Heather allowing visible aftershocks to ripple through her body.

As Heather drew breath again, she collapsed forward onto Mark, her nimbus of blonde hair spreading over his head as her wet lips locked onto Mark’s mouth. Smelling his scent and feeling his warmth, a small exodus of newborn nymph lice left Heather’s golden pastures and jumped across to Mark’s mussed brown mop, as if paying Mark back for the living seed he’d sent swimming up into Heather.

Friday afternoon, four days earlier, UW Animal Research Lab

Heather was halfway through cleaning the monkey’s cages, not her favorite part of her summer internship with Dr. Mark Bircher. But she really enjoyed working with the animals, who were treated well in Bircher’s lab, and all very friendly. In fact, Ethel was getting too friendly. Heather had let the little female climb up onto her shoulder, but now Ethel was rubbing herself all over Heather’s head, the little paws grabbing the girl’s ears for purchase. In fact, Heather realized, Ethel was humping her neck! She reached up, a little disgusted, and picked the small primate off of her shoulders. “Bad little girl!” she admonished, and put Ethel back in her cage.

Heather went back to cleaning the cage, while two head lice made their way through her luxurious golden hair, looking for a warm place to eat.

Tuesday, UW Animal Research Lab

Mark rose up on his elbow, gently pushing Heather off of his softening penis. A sticky pool of his cum leaked out of her as she rolled over onto her back, completely limp and relaxed on the desk. The scientist traced his hand down her side, admiring her teenage body. Heather’s breasts were small, her taught skin holding them perfectly vertical, her nipples pointing straight up. He pressed lightly on her pelvic bone, which protruded just below her waist, then ran his hand slowly down the valley between her leg and her mound, and began to idly toy with the soft blonde fuzz around her pussy.

“Put your fingers in me”, she purred, and he did, slipping easily inside her with his middle finger, cupping her pussy lips with the rest of his hand. She closed her eyes and sighed, inhaling deeply as Mark slowly slid out and back in.

With his finger, Mark tried to match the slow rhythm of her breathing, but her languid pleasure didn’t last. Her breath caught and Heather lifted off the desk to press hard into Marks hand. “I need it again”, she said plaintively. “I’m so horny. It won’t stop, it won’t go away. I need it again.”

Mark pushed another finger into her. The girl rolled her hips in time with his hand as he rubbed inside her. His fingers pressed upwards on the inside wall of her vagina as his thumb squeezed downwards on her clit. It was as if he was lifting the girl by a handle as she arched upwards off the desk.

Heather managed to keep silent the moans her open mouth was forming as she rode his hand to her climax. Her cunt convulsed powerfully on Mark’s hand, clamping down almost painfully, again and again. Mark watched in awe as the achingly beautiful student lay, fully open before him, and when her pleasure subsided and his hand slid out, he could see she had collapsed into sleep.

Mark rose, left Heather sprawled on the desk, and headed down the hallway to his colleague. He found Jessie sitting behind her desk. “I think Heather, my undergrad lab assistant, has somehow been exposed to your QSAR drug!”

“What? How could that be?” the junior researcher exclaimed.

“I don’t know”, said Bircher. “We gave the drug to Ethel last Friday morning, and Heather was in the lab all that day, so she must have gotten it then.”

“But it’s not a virus or anything, it’s just a molecular compound. How could she possibly get it from the monkey?”

And then Bircher had a realization, usually a wonderful moment for a scientist, but this time it was horrifying. “She got it from the lice! It was the lice! She asked me yesterday if it would be okay to come in with lice, and I said sure. She said she got them from her daycare job, but I don’t think so. She got them from Ethel, and they transmitted the drug when they fed on her! Such a small dose! Congratulations, Dr. Mintz, your new drug is not only incredibly potent, but we can confirm it works on humans!”

And with that, Jessie looked into her colleague’s eyes and said huskily, “Mark, I already know it works on humans. I tried it ten minutes ago, on myself.” And then she rolled her chair back from the desk. Her hose were around her ankles, her skirt on the floor, and her right hand was working a huge test tube deep into her wide open snatch.

“What! How could you? That’s insane!” he demanded.

“Science”, she said, “is all about risk”, as she stood and kicked off her nylons. “The mice were fine after a day. I had to know if this drug was the one, and now I know. Did your little teen slut come at you like this, Mark?", she said, moving towards him, still pumping the test tube up between her legs .

“Did you fuck her? I’ll bet she was desperate. The drug makes you need it, Mark, it can’t be ignored. She had to come, just like I need to, and if you didn’t fuck her she would have found someone who could. Will you fuck me?”

She pulled the clear tube from her cunt and held it under Mark’s nose. “Look how wet I am, Mark. The drug did that. It made me wet. I’ve come twice, once while you stood there watching, but I need more. I tried to take notes, for science, but I can’t think. There is only my cunt. It’s thinking for me now, running me, commanding me.”

She lay back on the rug, legs spread, inviting. “Look at it Mark, put your cock in it. I need it in my cunt and in my mind.”

Mark knelt between her legs, then lay forward as his colleague guided his re-energized member into her dripping snatch. The older woman was not as tight as Heather, and he took his time, driving deep inside her as she ground her hips beneath him. He looked into Jessie’s eyes—she was coming already. He kept his thrusting steady as her orgasm showed no signs of slowing, and then he was bitten for the first time, the young lice on his head feeding and in turn dosing him with his first taste of the potent compound. He erupted inside Dr. Mintz, shooting rope after rope of white cum into her womb until his every thrust smacked with the slurp and squish of it stirring in her pussy.

His ejaculation stopped, eventually, but his hardness stayed, and the two kept fucking, slipping into an orgasmic fugue that lasted hours. Their sweaty, abraded bodies could finally take no more, and the two scientists collapsed, asleep.

Down the hall, Heather was waking, stiff and sticky. She looked around and saw Dr. Bircher had left, though his briefcase and papers still lay strewn across the floor. Annoyed, she cleaned herself off, dressed, and went looking for him.

Her first guess was correct, as she entered Dr. Mintz’s office to find the two entwined, nearly naked, on the floor. “Oh! Excuse me!” she said, reflexively leaving, but stopped with the door half closed and then ventured back inside. They seemed to be asleep, Dr. Bircher lying slightly sideways across his naked colleague, his legs woven through hers to align their privates.

“Hello?” she said, and clearly the two were out cold. Dr. Mintz’s face was relaxed and blissful, turned to the side, and her well endowed chest rose and fell as she slept. Heather crept closer, and her eyes widened as she saw Dr. Bircher’s penis, rock hard as he slept, making tiny, spastic incursions into Mintz’s cleft. They were fucking in their sleep.

She leaned forward to shake her mentor’s shoulder, and he woke. Bircher shook his head to clear it, stretched his legs and back, then seemed to notice his penis, still lightly inside his colleague’s pussy. He got himself fully between her legs and pushed forward, sinking his cock completely into her, sighing with pleasure. Dr. Mintz shifted her legs slightly, angling her hips to let him in deeper, and her eyes fluttered as she began to waken.

Then Bircher turned to Heather and came fully alert as he recognized her. “Heather! It’s the lice. Their bites are drugging you, making you horny. Now get out! Go home and get them off! Get out before it’s too late to fight it.”

“Too late to fight it”, Dr. Mintz echoed softly, as she dug her nails into Bircher’s backside to hold him fully inside her splayed legs.

And Heather left them there, though she ached to join them. She shut the door on the urgent sounds of their renewed fucking, and fled. But the image of the two scientists’ unconscious coupling stayed with her all the way back to her house.

Tri Delta House

Heather climbed the stairs to her room. The door was closed. Inside, she could hear sex. Girl sex. Pausing, she could smell it, too, and her pussy reacted with a powerful urge to join in. However, she mastered her arousal, and went into her room steeled for a confrontation.

Ann was naked, tangled up with Taryn and Monica, the two sophomore cheerleaders from across the hall. They looked unbelievable, all soft skin and gentle bulges, caressing and rubbing in the sunlit room. But for the moment, Heather could resist.

“Ann! Taryn! Monica! Get ahold of yourselves! It’s the lice making us horny. We’ve got to get rid of them. Come on, guys, get up, get dressed, and let’s get these nits out. We’ve got to pick them off.”

Ann looked up languidly. “Heather, we know it’s the lice. We figured it out. You were gone all day. Taryn and Monica and I, we know about the lice, it’s ok.”

“What? Okay?", Heather exclaimed, “Ann, I don’t know what to do! I slept with Dr. Bircher today, and I can’t control myself. I need this to stop before I fuck away my future. We’ve got to get the lice off!

Then Ann said quietly, confidently, “Heather, I like it. And Taryn likes it, and Monica. It’s so good when they bite. It makes us come. We only got a few each, so we have to be careful. We need to take care of them until the nits hatch, so we can get more.” Ann pulled back her brown hair, and Heather could see rows of tiny white eggs glued to the hairs behind Ann’s ear.

Heather shuddered. She could imagine the surrender to hundreds of tiny bites, each one a wave of sexual desire. Already, this feeling of constant pleasure was compelling, maybe even addictive. She looked at Taryn and Monica, finger fucking each other, and her body tensed with desire.

“We did some research, Heather.", Ann said, gesturing to the computer and a microscope view of a hideous insect inserting it’s needle-like pincers into skin. “Each louse bites every couple of hours. We looked, and we could only find a couple on each of us. That means we’re getting just one tiny dose an hour. We need more.”

Taryn and Monica looked up at Ann like two deer. Sometime that day, Heather realized, they had come to love, or maybe just worship her roommate. And now Ann had convinced them to let the lice grow? She had to talk them out of it.

But the two cheerleaders slid up to Heather, gently touching her shoulders, and then they began to trace their fingernails up the insides of her thighs. “We missed you today”, Taryn whispered into one ear, as Monica bent to blow hot breath on Heather’s blouse, finding the nipple through the fabric.

Ann came to face Heather, and with one hand pressed her roommate backwards onto her bed. The cheerleaders climbed on, one on each side of Heather. They slung their legs over hers, spreading Heather open and pinning her there. Ann pulled a scissors from the room’s desk. She climbed onto Heather’s bed and crawled, moving upwards until her face was flush with Heather’s crotch. Ann began to lick the lacy panties, tasting the mix of musk and come that Heather had earned earlier with her mentor at work. Heather’s battle with arousal lost, she gave in to her three sisters and let them roam freely on her body.

Then Heather felt cold metal as Ann cut loose her panties, handing them to Taryn who made a show of inhaling the rag deeply. Ann licked the length of her pussy, sending uncontrollable shudders up Heather’s spine as the two cheerleaders found her nipples and began to pull, twist and bite them.

Then Ann pulled away, and her soft wet tongue was replaced by a hard circle pressing against Heather’s mons. Heather tried to see. She could barely lift her head from the bed, with the weight of Taryn and Monica pressed on her shoulders as they sucked hard on her tits. But between the two cheerleaders, she caught a glimpse of a small glass jar that Ann was holding on top of her pussy, just pressing it there as if to make a good seal. “What’s that? What are you doing?", Heather asked with a bit of panic.

“Heather”, Ann said, “I told you we missed you today. We learned all about lice today. There are three species, each one specialized. Each species can only live in the particular environment that it adapted to. But sometimes, for a short while, they can survive elsewhere.” Ann gave the jar a little twist, gaining a moan from Heather. “The ones we have are head lice. They can’t survive off of a person’s head for very long. But maybe, we thought, for a little while, they might be happy in pubic hair.”

Heather jerked up, dislodging the cheerleaders from her tits, but they were able to keep her arms and legs pinned as she struggled, and Monica gagged her with the well soaked lace panties they’d cut off of her moments ago. Ann kept the jar sealed to Heather’s mons, using her weight to control Heather’s legs and riding the remaining bucking expertly. “That’s right, Heather”, Ann said, “we’ve got three lice in this jar. We each donated one. We’ve found that they can live on our pubic hair, at least so far, and feed there, too. And when these bite you, you’ll understand why we need to keep them alive.”

Heather’s cursing was lost in the gag. The girls had her well pinned, and she began to sob, as her own juices ran out of the gag and down her throat. Through it all, though, she never stopped lusting. She’d been on a drug-induced sexual high for nearly two days, and even fear and anger couldn’t entirely suppress it. Ann saw the surrender in Heather’s eyes, and the two cheerleaders softened their grip on Heather’s arms and went back to suckling her small, tender nipples.

“They’re on you now, Heather”, Ann said. “Give them a little blood, and join us in bliss.”

Heather shuddered in disgust. I’ve left the most private, most protected part of my body open to parasites! They’re crawling on me, touching my skin. Maybe one of them is laying an egg right now, squeezing it out and gluing it to me. With every twinge and itch she felt, Heather imagined the lice crawling, living, and inserting their tiny feeders into the pink flesh of her pussy.

The girls held Heather down for ten minutes, until she was bitten.

The sensations traveled up Heather’s nerves faster than the drug could move through her body. First she felt her clit, blazing with stimulation almost to the point of pain, and then a lesser tingle spread up her stomach and down her legs. As it reached her toes, her legs felt weightless, almost floating in the air. Her breasts were lost in the tingling, and the sensation of the wet tongues of Monica and Taryn on her nipples disappeared in a wave of heat. She could feel the tingle move up her neck, her mouth, her tongue, her face, and then she was lost, floating on an ocean of bliss.

The progress of the drug was almost visible as it washed over Heather, and when her body went limp the three girls released her. Taryn ran her red nails down Heather’s slack jaw, and pulled out the lacy gag. She played her finger over Heather’s open lips, then slid it into Heather’s unresisting mouth to steal some wetness from the lolling tongue. Monica took her thumb and pulled back Heather’s closed eyelid, smiling to see mostly white sclera and just a tiny moon of blue iris. Heather was in her own world now.

Ann lifted the jar away from Heather’s pussy, and slid a finger inside the slick slit. It was the only part of Heather sill moving, rippling arrhythmically as if Heather was having an orgasmic seizure. All three of the girls had seen this before, and felt it themselves, as first Taryn and then Ann and Monica had let one of the bugs taste the flesh of their cunts. Once they’d had this ride, they were truly addicted, and now Heather would be as well.

One week later, Tri Delta House

The doorbell rang, Taryn disengaged herself from Monica, then threw on a gauzy robe that was more of an invitation than clothing. She was surprised to see a stranger at the door. Except maybe the girl looked familiar. After a moment Taryn recognized the visitor—it was the emo chick who’d been in her french class last semester. A bit chunky, with dyed black hair, wacky eye makeup, and a veritable chandelier of ankh-shaped earrings hanging off both ears.

“Hi Taryn”, the girl blurted. “I’m Dahlia—remember me from French? I hear you guys have some over the top lesbian sex drug or something, and I want to buy some.” As she said this, she looked past Taryn into the living room and saw the naked Monica lounging on the sofa, her legs half parted as if waiting for Taryn to come back between them.

Taryn though for a moment. “Ok. Let me take you upstairs to Heather. She’s the only one who has extra. You can work out a deal with her, if you want.” She took Dahlia by the hand and led her into the house.

Dahlia’s friends always put down the Tri-Delt girls, telling each other that their own unconventional style was way sexier than these conformist society girls. Dahlia had said that too. But now the Tri-Delts were on display for her, strewn all over the house as they fucked their jock boyfriends, their hands, and each other. And they were unbelievably hot, so super-feminine with their perfect faces, perfect hips, and perfect tits. Any one of these girls could walk into Dahlia’s favorite dyke bar and cause a sensation, or maybe even a fight. And now these girls had discovered some kind of orgy drug.

Taryn led Dahlia up to the second floor, past a threesome fucking on the landing, and down the hall to Heather’s room. Ann and Jamie were tangled up on the right side bed, contributing a steady soundtrack of slurps and moans as then worked each other’s pussies in a slow sixty-nine. But Taryn turned Dahlia to the left. Heather was spread on the bed like a rag doll, staring into space as her right hand wandered up and down her exposed slit.

“Heather, this is Dahlia. She says she wants to buy some of our ‘drug’. Should we sell her some?”

Dahlia’s confidence was shaking. This scene was so wild, it kind of scared her. She pulled a wad of bills from her pants pocket and thrust them at Heather. “I brought $100. Is that enough?”

Heather turned and spoke, looking right at Dahlia, “What do you think, Taryn, is that enough?". Taryn chuckled.

Heather beckoned Dahlia closer.

“Do you think maybe I could just get the drug and go?", Dahlia asked nervously.

“Oh yes”, said Heather, “but you need to come closer, so I can give it to you”.

Dahlia took a step closer, then another, as Heather simply waited, idly masturbating. Another gesture from Heather and Dahlia knelt on the floor next to the bed. She was close enough to see the soft blonde hairs on the nude girl’s arms, the tiny dimples in her aureoles, and the creases in her pink lips. Then Dahlia saw a movement, a bug, crawling on Heather’s white sheets. To her horror, she saw another, and then more, moving through Heather’s beautiful hair. A constellation of red bite marks covered Heather’s scalp and neck.

“Come, lie with me”, Heather said dreamily.

Dahlia backed away, repulsed, but Heather insisted

“You say you want to buy the drug. Why? Is it because you want to fuck until the fucking fills your entire mind? Do you want to come, and come again, and again until you can’t remember anything else? You said you want the drug. So come and lie with me, because the lice are the drug.”

So Dahlia came, hesitantly, sat, and then lay beside Heather on the bed. Heather turned so their faces nearly touched, Dahlia’s matte black blouse and skirt a dark contrast to the sheen of Heather’s nude body. This close, Dahlia could see bugs everywhere on Heather’s scalp, with their fat bodies and tiny heads, each clinging with all six bent legs to a single strand of hair. Heather pressed her forehead into Dahlia’s and shook her head gently, encompassing Dahlia’s head in a golden curtain of infested hair. One bug fell between the two girls, just inches from their eyes, and skittered back across the sheets.

Dahlia’s heart hammered in her ears as the two held still, waiting. Heather knew only arousal, and she moved her hand back between her legs as she imagined the emo girl and her friends lost in the same drugged stupor that she had wandered through all week. In moments she was coming, as Dahlia looked on in amazement and fear.

This is crazy, Dahlia thought, and disgusting. WIth a jerk, she jumped up from the bed. “I’ve got to go”, she stammered, and backed out of the musky room, then quickly down the stairs and out the door.

In the sunshine, campus looked normal, as if her visit to Tri-Delt house was only a dream. She began to walk home. Scratching an itch on her head, she replayed the scene with Heather in her mind. It kind of made her horny. She wondered why it had seemed so disgusting at the time.

Next day, Tri-Delta house

Heather heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe it was Keith coming to fuck her.. she liked fucking Keith. She lifted her head from Ann’s pussy and looked expectantly at the door. Two hazmat suits filled her vision, bulky and yellow, and their gloved hands reached for her as she let out a shriek. They grabbed her, and forced her against the wall, her bare nipples registering jolts of pleasure as they rubbed into the rough plaster. Then her hands were behind her back, tied with a plastic manacle. More stomps echoed down the hall as she heard Taryn and other girls screaming. The suits cuffed Ann next to her, and then forced them both out the door and downstairs, where three other Tri-Delt girls and a couple of their guy friends were similarly under guard, nude and manacled.

The whole house was rounded up, and led out into a white bus, where Heather ended up next to Taryn’s boyfriend Ryan. His cock was hard. He had the lice, and so his cock was always hard. Heather smiled at him, and even before the bus finished loading she was straddling him in the seat, working her hips within the tight space so her cunt would slide up and down his shaft. Facing backwards, Heather was inches from Max’s open mouth and bouncing tits as the sexy math major rode a guy in the next seat back. Everyone else in the back of the bus had found some way to keep the orgy going, as if the raid, manacles, and forcible exodus were just a minor distraction from the task at hand. Heather leaned forward a bit to take Max’s left tit into her mouth.

The bus pulled out, and Heather let its bumpy suspension drive her up and down on Ryan’s cock. She was vaguely aware they’d headed east from campus. At a stop sign, she looked out the window to see a young teenager gape in amazement at her and the other naked coeds. At a red light, she climbed off of Ryan, who had come inside her, and swung her pussy into the aisle so Brad could fuck her from behind as she licked Ryan clean. Another girl crawled back from the front of the bus, and Heather moved to let Brad switch his attention to her. They spent a few minutes on the freeway, and Heather climbed back on Ryan, who was hard again. Facing forward now, Heather watched the approach of a busy warehouse.

Moments later, the suits were back, pulling the horny teenagers apart and dragging them off the bus. Two of them physically lifted Heather off of Ryan, as she stretched backwards to keep his shaft inside her for as long as possible. They pushed her off the bus, into the warehouse, and tied her spreadeagled on a table, which hurt. Heather hoped they would put something in her pussy.

Another hazmat suited person came, and produced a pair of electric clippers. No! Heather thought.. he’s going to shave my head! And he did, running the clippers over her, and brushing her golden mane off the table and into a plastic bag. It took only minutes. Then her eyebrows were shaved, and her armpits. Finally, the suited man took the clippers between her legs and shaved her pussy bare. Heather’s orgasm began the moment the buzzing tool touched her cunt, and her mind saw nothing else until she found herself lying on a cold tile floor, being sprayed by warm liquid with a fierce chemical smell to it. She had been deloused.

Days later, the sisters of Delta Delta Delta were released. Their eyebrowless faces could only look surprised, but most were either ashamed of their week of abandon or angry at their rough treatment at the hands of the CDC. All had gone through detox, and their systems were free of QSAR, as the CDC people had called the drug. Some of the girls suffered difficult withdrawals, though none as hard as Heather, who was still begging to be fucked days after her friends had come off their highs.

Tri-Delt house was done. Everything in the house had been burned, and the building was still quarantined under a tent of pesticide. The University was spreading the girls out in various dorms, and getting them counseling, but their strange, hairless looks marked them all as the ‘bug sluts’. Most of them would never live it down.

Heather landed in a single on the second floor of McMahon. Her boyfriend Dan had left school, unable to handle his memories of the week with lice, so Heather shopped around, taking dozens of boys and any willing girl to her room, trying to rekindle the bliss she’d had with the drug. But invariably, real sex was awkward or uncomfortable or just unpleasant, just a candle to the supernova of bliss the lice had given.

And then a memory surfaced from that week. That part of her brain was a fuzzed out haze of sex and white hot orgasms, but she remembered a face, and a name. Some brief research on the internet, and Heather was on her way across campus, the anticipation making her hotter and wetter than she’d been since the delousing.

She stopped at the door of a small student apartment, the kind of place that upperclassmen could get when they tired of the big dorms, and rang the bell.

A pale vision answered the door, the face matching Heather’s addled memory. The girl had raven hair, and such pale skin. She wore a black satin robe, which hung loose. Her abdomen beckoned for sex with a pair of star tattoos advertising the position of her ovaries. Pendulous nipple piercings showed through the girl’s flimsy robe.

Dahlia’s smile was predatory as she recognized the beautiful Tri-Delt sister. She reached her black fingernails to scrape under Heather’s chin, drawing the blonde into her lair.

“Come”, Dahlia said, leading Heather to a mattress on the living room floor. Heather lay back, shivering with anticipation. Dahlia cut the lights and struck a match. She circled the room, lighting candles, saying nothing. Then she stepped over Heather, and lowered herself to sit on Heather’s hips. She leaned foward, cocooning Heather’s head in a cascade of straight black hair, and the two girls began to kiss.