The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introduction: American embassy secretary Karen Price finds that a relaxing break at a Peking sauna house uncovers a sinister conspiracy that could rob her of her mind.

Please give me feedback on my second story

Peking Fuck

Part one: Captured by the enemy

Karen was awoken from her steamy daydream by a strange set of noises. As she paused to concentrate, she could hear a series of female grunts and moans. Her immediate feeling was that they were of a sexual nature and that perhaps Patricia was enjoying the company of the bikini clad hostesses a little too much! Curious, Karen put on her red robe and went out of the steam room and into the corridor. She made her way to the mud room, but through the steamy window could see Patricia soaking in the mud pool alone. The noises intensified and appeared to be coming from a room at the end of the section Karen was in. She crept slowly down the corridor, till she reached an open door where the grunts and moans were pouring out into the open space. Karen peered around the opening and saw a red curtain, next to it was a stool with neatly folded clothing on. Karen tiptoed up to the curtain and peeked through a small gap. She recoiled in shock and then adjusted her view to see what was going on. Inside the room, bent over a massage table she could see a voluptuous black woman who was being wildly fucked from behind. More disconcerting to Karen was that the girl was being attended to by two Chinese girls dressed in Red Army officer uniforms! The first girl, positioned behind the black woman had her skirt and panties around her ankles and was wearing a strap on dildo with which she was penetrating the woman relentlessly. Karen was momentarily transfixed as she watched the pert porcelain buttocks of the officer clench and unclench as she fucked the black girl. Karen readjusted her view and saw with horror that she was being screwed up the ass! She could see the large dildo thrust between the black girl’s massive buttocks and ram into her gaping pink anus. The second girl was in front and seemed to be questioning the girl, as she did her answers were recorded on a reel to reel tape machine next to the sweating black woman in between her orgasmic moans.

Karen’s mind raced, why were two Chinese army officers ass-fucking and questioning this particular girl? Who was she? And what were they doing in the spa? Especially when Patricia had clearly stated that they had it to themselves.

She knew that she needed to get back to Patricia and warn her, clearly something was not right and there was a serious security breach going on. Karen moved back slightly and as she did she saw something on the stool next to her. Between the folded clothing, Karen could see a yellow plastic card. She instantly recognised it as an embassy security pass. Cautiously she reached under the black girl’s enormous lace brassiere and retrieved the card and its neck chain. (Behind the curtain the black girl was reaching climax as her anal screwing peaked). The card revealed the girl behind the curtain to be Elizabeth Okemya, an administrative secretary at the Nigerian embassy.

Karen replaced the pass and as the girl reached a shattering orgasm, she backed out of the room into the corridor….. and into the waiting arms of the two bikini clad hostesses. Karen struggled, but the girls held her fast and led her back into the room and through the curtain. The Chinese officer who had been screwing her Nigerian conquest was replacing her skirt and the second officer smiled at the helpless Karen and said, “I trust you enjoyed the floor show my dear”. Karen blurted out “what are you doing, this is an embassy facility, you are in violation of ….”. The Chinese woman smiled again and silenced Karen, “all will be made clear to you soon”. She walked up to the restrained girl and pulled her robe down to reveal Karen’s 36DD breasts. She paused for a moment and then instructed the two bikini wearing girls. “Take the Price woman to General Chang immediately”. “Mistress” the girls replied and they dragged their squirming captive out into the corridor. Karen was lead to the end of the passage and pulled into an elevator concealed behind the wall. Karen felt the descent and as the door slid back she found herself deep below the spa complex. She was lead past a series of metal doors until she reached her destination. Karen was pulled into a large room and was made to stand before a large metal desk.

Seated at the desk and flicking through a folder was a middle aged Chinese woman. General Mai-Wan Chang was head of the New Dawn facility (where Karen now found herself) and was the head of the Red Army embassy project. She looked up at the young brunette and snapped at the bikini clad girls “remove her robe”. Dutyfully the girls stripped Karen and left her standing stark naked before her. General Chang stood up and walked over to Karen. The diminutive Chinese woman cupped her captive’s breasts and stroked Karen’s pert buttocks. “You have a fine body Miss Price” she said, “tell me, this is your fourth posting as a cipher clerk”. Karen stayed silent and looked ahead impassively. “I understand your silence” smiled the general, “but you will tell me everything I need to know and very soon my dear”. Mai-Wan continued “here at the New Dawn facility you will give me the answers I seek, we will awaken your hidden loyalty to the state”. Karen was unable to contain herself and launched into the general, “this is a direct violation of embassy protocol, kidnapping and torture will land you in serious trouble, my superiors will….”. “Silence” snapped Mai-Wan. “You misunderstand Miss Price, you are not here to be interrogated, you are here to cooperate willingly and answer our questions”. Mai-Wan turned to Karen’s nubile guards and said, “it is time for Miss Price to be ‘enlightened’, take her to Doctor Xiu immediately”. With that the general turned away and as Karen was lead out of the room she added, “we will talk again Miss Price, when you are ready to serve this facility”.

Karen was marched back down the corridor and past the metal doors. She had time to notice each one had a port hole window and a soft glow eminated from several of them. The guards reached their final destination and Karen was delivered into a large white room that resembled a laboratory. Standing in the middle of the room, next to a metal frame was the smiling Chinese woman from the massage room. It was the same one who had been questioning the butt-fucked Nigerian clerk. “Welcome Karen” smiled the uniformed woman, “I am Doctor Mai-Lin Xiu and we will be spending many hours together”. “What do you want?” Karen commented fearfully. “I want all the information you have Karen” replied Mai-Lin. “You are going to give me all the cipher codes and times for transmissions”. Karen retorted “I’ll never talk, I won’t break under torture”. Mai-Lin laughed “oh my dear Miss Price, we won’t need to use something as crude as torture. When I have processed you, you will be as obedient as I want you to be”. Karen looked puzzled and Mai-Lin continued. “Perhaps a little demonstration of what we do here at New Dawn and then you will understand. Perhaps you will even reconsider your position”. The Chinese woman lead Karen out of the lab and back into the corridor. She made her way over to one of the port holed doors and unlocked the keypad to gain entry. Karen was then lead in to the room.

The room was square and coloured a pastel red from ceiling to floor. In the centre of the room was a large, imposing metal chair to which a naked woman was strapped and restrained. Karen immediately recognised her as Elizabeth, the woman who had received the anal interrogation. Positioned above the Nigerian girl was a large domed helmet that rested on her head just above her eyes. Miss Okemya was staring forwards and seemed unable to take her eyes of a rotating disc located on the red wall directly in front of her. Karen looked away in horror as the spiralling pattern and central strobing light was compelling and strangely overpowering. Mai-Lin activated a series of switches and the disc slowed to a halt. “Welcome to brainwashing room number one Miss Price” she said. Mai-Lin moved over to the prone body of Elizabeth and released her wrist, torso and ankle restraints before raising the helmet up off her head. “My god”, gasped Karen, “what have you done to her you cunt”. Mai-Lin smiled back, “Elizabeth Okemya has had her mind thoroughly washed clean and is now a firm believer of our new way Miss Price.” The Chinese girl looked at the nubile black woman and commanded her, “stand up”. Elizabeth rose from the chair and stood next to her petite controller. Karen could now appreciate just how physically developed the young black girl was. Her thighs and buttocks were well rounded, but it was her huge breasts that Karen couldn’t take her eyes off. They were the size of large watermelons and splayed out in front of the expressionless woman. “They are magnificent aren’t they” noted Mai-Lin, who was following Karen’s gaze. “I have seen large breasts before”, she added, “but never a 38JJ!” Mai-Lin continued, “the Okemya woman underwent my brainwashing process six months ago and has been a loyal and obedient slave ever since”. She continued, “we have three of these brainwashing rooms to condition the minds of female embassy staff and we have a 100% success rate in acceptance of my obedience programming”.

Mai-Lin faced Karen and made her final demand, “this is your last chance Miss Price, you will tell me the information I require, or you will be brainwashed”. Karen folded her arms and defiantly shouted “fuck you…. The embassy will know I am missing soon and they will come looking for….” She was interrupted by a curt “No they will not Karen, they believe you are with your family at the Peking Hilton this weekend”. Karen spun round and was faced by Patricia Lewington, wearing a Red Army Captain’s uniform!

“You see Miss Price”, added Mai-Lin, “Miss Lewington saw the futility of trying to resist brainwashing and agreed to join our cause. Since 1969 she has delivered 45 American and 21 international staff to our program”. “You fucking bitch Lewington, you traitorous cunt” screamed Karen. Patricia slapped her across the face and hissed “ensure she gets the full treatment Mai-Lin!” With that, Patricia left the room and Karen was left to her fate.

“Very well” remarked Mai-Lin, “we will commence your immediate brainwashing Miss Price”, Karen expected to be strapped into the chair, but Mai-Lin started to walk out of the red room. “Hey bitch” said Karen, “aren’t you going to put me in the chair?” The petite Chinese woman spun round. “Not yet Miss Price, first we must break any resistance you may exhibit to ensure that you accept your brainwashing willingly”. She left the room and shouted, “ladies, bring Miss Price to the aversion frame, Elizabeth – join us”.

For the second time Karen was lead into the white lab and was forcibly pushed onto the frame in the centre of the room. It was a crude steel frame with padded areas and restraints. Although Karen tried to fight she was overpowered by the diminutive hostesses and one by one the restraints were snapped fast. Miss Price was restrained at the ankles, waist and forearms in an all fours position. A head collar forced Karen to look forwards and her pussy and anus were open to access from the rear. “Now Miss Price” Mai-Lin started, “let me detail your treatment. Before we program your mind we must wipe it clean of all possible conflict and resistance. Then as you are brainwashed we will replace your old values and beliefs with your new loyalty and obedience. In order to do so you must be subjected to sensory overload”. Mai-Lin turned to her bikini clad assistants and issued their instructions, “prepare the Price woman for the brain wipe!” With that the girls busied themselves around Karen’s restrained body. They moved a disc on a stand in front of Karen’s line of sight and the young brunette noticed with fear that it was the same design as the one in the red brainwashing room. The girls then placed a large pair of headphones onto Karen and made sure that they completely covered her ears. Then they moved behind the helpless girl and Karen felt a cold, sticky substance being smeared between her exposed buttocks. This done, they connected all the wires into a junction box next to the frame and stood back to watch. Mai-Lin placed a reel to reel tape machine next to the disc unit and snapped in a final connector to the collection of wires near the frame.

“Now for the final part” noted Mai-Lin, “Elizabeth, go to my assistants for preparation”. With that the buxom Nigerian walked over to the two girls who proceeded to fit her with a strap on harness. When the black girl returned into Karen’s view she was wearing an enormous ribbed dildo. “Now Miss Price, let’s see just how strong you are”, Mai-Lin instructed Elizabeth, “ you will screw the Price woman in the ass throughout her brain wipe, do you understand?” “Yes mistress” replied the mindless slave. Mai-Lin turned to Karen and smiled “time to begin the next phase of your life”. And with that Mai-Lin beckoned the black girl to start. Elizabeth brought the 14 inch dong up between the cheeks of Karen’s ass and pressed the tip against the entrance to her anus. She rubbed the greasy lubricant over the length of the shaft and pressed home. Karen bucked and screamed as Elizabeth entered her virgin asshole and the mindless slave fucked back and forth as she pushed deeper into Karen’s helpless bum hole.

To be continued…..