The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Penniless Shoe Store

Description: A faithful demure housewife is turned into a professional whore, and she doesn’t even know it.

Category: mf,md,ft

Author’s note: Dedicated to my loving girl, who has not only been the source of inspiration for this story, but also had some active participation in it’s creation. And also as a thank you to Simon, for having this great site, another great source of inspiration for those of us who love role-playing. I’ve been a loyal reader of this site for many years now, and I thought it was about time I tried giving something back.

If anything in this story resembles anything or anyone in your life, please let me know, it would be a very funny and absurd coincidence. Otherwise, leave me alone. (unless it’s to make constructive critisism).

I hope you enjoy it, have fun!

(I’m not a writer, nor aspire to be one, I just enjoy the MC theme, and so, I made this for others who also do. So I apollogize in advance for the grammar and style)

Chapter 4. First day at the Job

Maria was very exited to get ready for her new job this morning. Her husband was still a little ticked because last night, he had wanted to get into some lovemaking, but she had to turn him down. She couldn’t explain to him that is was due to all her holes being extremely sore from the cock cleaning she had given all her bosses. So she told him she wasn’t feeling too well due to her periodÖ a little white lie, just to make sure there were no unnecessary misunderstandings created by her job obligations, which she was sure he would en up mistaking for fucking.

She dressed again in a conservative business suit, with her customary cotton comfortable undergarments and sensible shoes, had a light breakfast with her hubby, pecked him on the mouth, and was off to work eager to continue with this new opportunity to do something fulfilling. To help out so many needy clients, who where in need of a good cock cleaning. She could still remember, for instance, how her moist, soft pussy lips griped all those cocks that took her again and again, as they pumped inside her. Riding them back and forth, her juices flowing around them, down to their owner’s balls, making them glistening clean, so much, that they would shoot all their filthy nasty dirt inside of her, and sometimes, on her.

Her sore asshole did even more deep cleaning, along with her throat and tits. She was still basking in the memory of those moments when she arrived at the parking lot of Penniless Shoe Store.

After stepping out of her car, carrying the box rapped in bright pink paper, she entered through the Special Personnel Only door on a side alley. She walked down a hallway with many doors, each had a sign on it with the name of a woman, all had “Mrs.” on them, she finally saw Mrs. Rodriguez on one, opened it, and stepped into what she knew without being told, to be her office. It could only be so, having that comfortable bed in it, along with the makeup mirror, all sorts of different sex toys, lingerie, and a shower. It also had a desk, and a computer. She guessed it was to be able to do some office work when she was not on her back or riding a client helping them out with their dirty cock problem.

She quickly tore open the package, and to her delight, there was a uniform in it, identical to the one she had worn last night that ended getting torn to pieces itself while all those happy, satisfied men grabbed it and pulled it apart while they pumped her hard.

After taking of her sensible conservative clothing, she put on her real business suit.

She looked in the mirror..

“Perfect!” she thought, “just look at the way my nipples stick over the half cup bra top, how my tiny thong is perfectly visible by this short skirt, that doesn’t even cover my nether area. I just love the way my pussy lips show through the flimsy material. And those stay-ups display my smooth long legs so perfectly, along with the stiletto open toe sandals.. I just love it! And I’m sure, it will help my clients get nice and hard, so I can help them with their problem. I’m such a good person. Modesty aside, that is!” she giggled loudly. She turned and wiggled her round buns to the mirror, shaking her perfect ass at it, imagining some client was there pumping a raging hard-on, desperate to plunge into her tight snatch from behind.

She could feel herself already getting wet at the thought, which also made her happy, because it proved how efficient she really was at this job.

She just couldn’t help it, with all this excitement, she brought a hand to her mound without realizing it, and gently, in very slow lazy circles, she started tracing her pussy lips and her clit. Moaning softly in high pitched ooohs and aaahs, her ridiculously small thong slipping between her now dripping love hole, she inserted one, then two fingers into herself, slowly fucking herself with them, imagining it was one of the countless cocks she was so ready to clean now.

She continued this for several minutes, her hips humping the air, her buttocks tightening as the thrust back and forth on her fingers, her legs quivering, her breath in ragged gasps.

But, another part of her conditioning was at work now, and she didn’t know it. While wearing the uniform, she would be constantly horny, but would never be able to bring herself off. She would always need the assistance of a client or member of P.S.S.

Finally, feeling a little frustrated and very warm of the head, she quit frigging herself and sat down in front of the mirror. She knew instinctively that she needed to apply very heavy makeup on herself. She also teased her hair into a sexy do.

She looked like a wet dream, as wet as her leather seat now was from her juices.

There was a knock at the door. Maria got up, adjusting her thong again, so as to cover her snatch with the small triangle of wet transparent material. Not out of modesty, since there wasn’t anything wrong with putting her cunt on display, but because she knew clients would prefer being teased by not having everything out in the open completely. Of course, the moment they might need it, it could be pushed aside, or even ripped away, so as to allow easy access for any throbbing stiff meat to her buttery pussy, so she could be a good little worker and clean their nasty dirty cocks.

She opened, and standing there was Mr. Thompson, he stepped in right away, and extended his hand. Instinctively knowing it was not to shake her hand, she parted slightly her legs, bending her knees, and thrusting forward her mound to receive his digits that dug under her pussy, slowly massaging her lips through the wet material of her thong. She started rocking back and forth on his fingers, standing there while he played and spoke blandly like nothing out of the ordinary was happeningÖ of course to her, it was just a customary and formal greeting form her boss. After all, he needed to make sure she was ready everyday for her duties, and hopefully, test her out.

“So Mrs. Rodriguez, how do you like your new HR Manager office?” her sopping wet pussy was making sloppy sounds on his fingers as she continued to sway over his groping.

She was softly gasping now, as he began to fuck his fingers up her snatch, she was about ready to cum, flexing her ass cheeks and thigh muscles as she tried to swallow his whole hand with her pussy.

“Yeeess.. " she managed between gasps, “I love it Mr. Thompson, thank you so much for being so considerate..”

He withdrew his hand, which left her frustrated humping air for a few seconds, unable to cum. But she smiled eagerly, as he turned her around to face the mirror, bending her over with a hand on her back, and parting her thong.

He withdrew his hard erect cock, and slowly pushed it inside her, until his naked balls where making contact with her ass.

She sighed in pleasure, as he started pulling out and then pushing back in, fucking her and enjoying the way she looked right now. Dressed like a complete whore, bent over this table, as her husband was probably sitting in his office, oblivious to the fact that his wife was being fucked by the unprotected cock of a complete stranger.

He was really eager to spill his seed inside this hot bitch.

He started pumping harder, holding her by her ass cheeks, parting them so as to see her tight cunt grabbing his meat as it withdrew and slapped back in.

He brought up a hand to grab one of her meat tits, both had already spilled out of her top, and where swaying back and forth as he fucked her now with fury.

He finally came, spewing hot liquid into her, grabbing her waist so he could thrust deeply and not a single drop would be spilled. Moaning he collapsed on her back, biting her shoulder lightly as the orgasm passed over him and made his knees weak.

Maria could feel his seed filling her, and was so happy she could almost cry.. though she was to busy cumming herself, while her pussy muscles milked all the cum out of his balls.

She had done her job yet again, the orgasm made even more delicious because of that fact.

His cock made a loud pop when it finally withdrew, he couldn’t believe this woman had such a nice ant tight cunt! He sat down on the leather chair to catch his breath, admiring the shape of her ass, glistening with their mixed perspiration. Her skin, totally flawlessÖ they had really made a great catch with this one. She had an absolutely perfect body, and as always, the conditioning was working exactly as planned.

He could remember how uptight she had been just yesterday, and now, if he wanted, he could get up, and pump away again, and she would be totally willing and anxious to do so.

A perfect whore, and a faithfully (or so she thought) married to boost! Such a turn on!

Well, business must continue, and there where plenty of men out there, members of their secret society, that would take great pleasure, and pay generously for tasting Maria’s goods.

“Ok Mrs. Rodriguez, I think it is time you met one of our clients, he will be very happy to find out what an extremely good Cock Cleaner you are, just look at how clean my own cock is!..” He showed her his flaccid cock, and she was all smiles, blushing slightly at the compliment from her nice boss.

Mr. Thompson finally put away his tool and zipped up. Getting up and giving her a friendly slap on her round ass, he told her to clean up, and get ready for her first client.

Chapter 5. Mr. Brunt

Eagerly Maria wiped herself and touched up her heavy makeup. Her thong was still wet, but she like how it clinged to her cunt lips, totally transparent.

She had the address for the client, a Mr. Brunt. Owner of a chain of car garages. Putting on a trench coat over herself (the uniform was only for her client’s pleasure) she walked out to the parking lot, got into a limmo the company supplied for special errands, and was driven to her destination.

On arriving, Maria walked into the office building of the company’s headquarters and reached the front desk. She announced herself to the receptionist, who gave her a sideways intrigued look, specially focusing on her short trench coat, that showed too much leg, and no sign of skirt of shorts underneath. Maria was let into a dark meeting room, and offered a chair.

Taking of her trench coat, she made sure her uniform was in order for the meeting. There was a slight cool breeze that made her shiver, when it made contact with her still wet panties.

Finally, a door opened and someone walked into the room. He sat down at the head of the large table in the meeting room.

“I take it you are here from Penniless Shoe Store?” asked the man with a deep growling voice.

“Yes I am sir.. are you Mr. Brunt?”

“Indeed, Mrs Rodriguez” He turned on a light overhead that focused on his face, and Maria recognized a man her husband had once introduced at a business party at their home. He had given her some lascivious glances that made her very uncomfortable that evening, since he even did it with her husband standing around. He had disgusted her, slightly overweight and balding. A rude and vulgar man.

She was a bit taken aback at this situation now, but a client is a client.

“Do you remember me Mrs. Rodriguez? " he asked with a malicious grin on his face, while staring straight at her naked nipples, his mouth watering.

“Yes Mr. Brunt, I do” she tried to sound business like, she didn’t want him to mistake her presence here. She was here to clean his cock, and he should understand that’s all he would get. Specially if he thought he would have the slightest chance of anything else happening between them.

He told her to get up and walk towards him. She did, swaying slightly, to make sure he enjoyed how she looked, and start getting him hard already, so he could plunge his nasty dirty cock in her as soon as possible. When she reached him, he grabbed her naked ass cheeks and started to fondle them with his meaty greasy hands. Being rough and brutal. His desire making him gasp and drool. He took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and started to suck noisily on it, while looking up at her face, watching pleasure display in her half closed eyes.

Yes! She was his! The thought made his cock want to burst out of his trousers.

The uptight bitch married to this guy he had met at a business party a couple of months ago. She had constantly given him the cold shoulder, but he hadn’t payed attention to that, he was too obsessed with looking at how that tight nightgown displayed her hourglass figure, the big bouncy tits, the tight round ass.

And now, here she was, right in front of him. Dressed like a total slut, and willing to do anything he ordered. He grabbed both tits now, enjoying every second of it, sucking and gently nibbling them. She was moaning, grinding her pubic bone on his knee. She wanted his cock, the whore!

“Would you like to clean my cock Mrs. Rodriguez?” he asked in between slurps.

“Yesss.. oh yes, please let me clean your cock Mr. Brunt!”

“Well, I’ll tell you what. You admit that what we are doing is really fucking, and I’l let you have my big fat cock”.

“What are you talking about?!” she asked, almost backing away from his fondling and sucking.

“What you heard Mrs. Rodriguez, admit that this is in reality, FUCKING!”

Maria’s mind worked in confusion, this of course was not and would never be fucking. But, a client had requested something. Maybe she should act out his needs just to make him happy. She could pretend, that his cock inside her was actually sex, and that the feelings she got where orgasms, and finally, that his dirt, was in fact cum. Baby making seed.

Yes, she could try it. After all, it was her duty.

“oÖ ok, Mr. Brunt, I admit it, this is fucking..” she said shyly.

“That’s right Mrs. Rodriguez, it’s fucking. Tell me, did you wear all this whore’s outfit, just to get me, Mr. Brunt, a man you don’t even know, a man who is not your husband, all hard and stiff. So I can stick my cock in your pussy, and pound away. Fucking you in total adultery, until I cum, until I shoot all my hot baby making seed into you?".. he was jacking off now, while still sucking her meaty tits.

“Yess, Mr. Brunt, I dressed like a whore for you.” She was moaning loudly now, as he started to fondle her cunt through the drenched thong.

“So what does that make you Mrs. Rodriguez?:

“I guess it makes me gasp a whore, YOUR personal gasp whore Mr. Brunt.. ahhhh” She was humping his hand madly now.

“Would you like to cum now Mrs. Rodriguez? Would you like to orgasm on my hand? Shoot all your juices on my fingers?”

“Oh YES!!.. please make me cum Mr. Brunt, please!!”

Without warning, Mr. Brunt dove in between her trembling legs, ripped off her panties, and started lapping up her pussy juice, as she started cuming on his tongue like a locomotive. Grabing his head and grinding her pussy onto his mouth. She shrieked in orgasm.

Maria collapsed forward, toppling over as her strength drained out of her with the powerful orgasm. She was held in place though, because Mr. Brunt still had his balding head buried between her legs, lapping up like a hungry puppy all the buttery juice flowing from inside her. Which in turn made her shiver and shake uncontrollably.

Mr. Brunt felt all powerful right now, the bitch was enjoying this so much, he was sure, that even if she had not been under conditioning, she would continue under his power.

He turned her around abruptly and laid her on her back on the cold glass table, bringing her long smooth, stocking clad legs up in a straight “V”. The sight made his mouth water. He took out his veiny twisted cock and started to rub it up and down her dripping slit. Teasing her cunt lips. Making her gasp, as her head shook from side to side. Her hands traveling all over her perfect skin, pinching her own nipples, kneading her tits, tracing all her curves. Maria was lost in total pleasure oblivion.

“Beg me to fuck you Mrs. RodrÌgues, beg me like the whore that you are!” He taunted her, while rubbing her nubbin with the purple inflated head of his dick.

“PLEAAASSEEE!!!! FUCK ME MR. BRUNT!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!..”

“What about your husband Mrs. RodrÌguez? What about the man you love, treasure and are completely faithful to?” he was grinning as he pumped back and forth, his cock rubbing over and over her clit as he teased her.

She groped desperately for his cock, trying to grab it so she could insert it into herself “Fuck my husband! I don’t care about him! I’m here for you Mr. Brunt.. just for you! So you can fuck me! Use me anyway you want!” She was almost weeping now in frustrated lust “I’m your whore my love! FUCK MEEEE!! PLEASEE!!! USE YOUR WHORE!!! USE HER!! MAKE HER PREGNANT WITH YOUR SEED!!! SHE’S NOTHING! JUST A FUCK HOLE!!! JUST A SNATCH TO USE AND DISCARD!! FUCK HER!!”

She shrieked, then whimpered and shook, gasping for air, as he thrust into her and started fucking her in earnest. He could feel her cunt trying to milk his dick, as she had soft continuous but smooth orgasms.

His dick was not very long, but it was sure very thick, which was something Maria was really enjoying right now.

She grabbed his ass with her hands, digging her nails into his buttocks, holding him deep with her legs rapped around him.

He pumped and pumped, for long minutes.

Finally, he couldn’t stand it anymore, the sight of her huge tits flying and bouncing around freely under him, her screams and moans, and constant begging for more. The beauty of her, in this moment of absolute animalistic lust.

All his now.

He came in long bursts of hot cum. Spilling strings of pearly liquid deep into her pussy. Pumping wildly, slapping her asshole with his balls. He screamed in a complete power/lust trip.

He had taken the forbidden woman.

The woman who would not have given him the time of day a few weeks ago, now lay under him, holding him in still with her hands and legs. Still cuming silently around his deflating cock.

He bent over, and French kissed her, finding a very receptive, eager and thankful reply.

To be continued.