The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Penniless Shoe Store

Description: A faithful demure housewife is turned into a professional whore, and she doesn’t even know it.

Category: mf,md,ft

Author’s note: Dedicated to my loving girl, who has not only been the source of inspiration for this story, but also had some active participation in it’s creation. And also as a thank you to Simon, for having this great site, another great source of inspiration for those of us who love role-playing. I’ve been a loyal reader of this site for many years now, and I thought it was about time I tried giving something back.

If anything in this story resembles anything or anyone in your life, please let me know, it would be a very funny and absurd coincidence. Otherwise, leave me alone. (unless it’s to make constructive critisism).

I hope you enjoy it, have fun!

(I’m not a writer, nor aspire to be one, I just enjoy the MC theme, and so, I made this for others who also do. So I apollogize in advance for the grammar and style)

Chapter 7. Weekend with Mr. Brunt

The rest of the week moved along fine for Maria, she would go into he office, sometimes to be greeted by one of her bosses, who sometimes didn’t want to wait for her to be in proper office attire. Which was a reason for her to start wearing sexier outfits to the office, since it was her duty to make anyone who was to enjoy her services, nice and rock hard by watching her voluptuous curves. Her husband wondered at this, since she had always been almost prudish with the way she looked. A fact that to him sometimes was a kind of waste, since she had such a hot body. But now, seeing her in those tight short skirts, her even tighter silk blouses, and even worse, knowing that she would be wearing really hot lingerie beneath it, since he would watch her dress. A stranger fact was, that even though she would dress with small tight thongs, push up bras, and garter belts and stockings, any approach he made to her, being turned on by the way his hot wife looked, so sluttish wearing all these sensual items, was turned down, if politely, still too firmly. To the point where she would almost become angry. He was beginning to fear that maybe his lovely tender wife was having some sort of love affair. He even asked her about it, but her hurtful reaction looked so sincere, that looking at those pained tearful eyes made him feel so guilty that he decided to put those stupid thoughts out of his head for good.

Maria felt sorry for Antonio, but the cock cleaning business had taken it’s toll. She had cleaned the cocks of at least 20 men this week, in one occasion she even got called to an office meeting, where she cleaned three men at once. She was so proud! The way they had taken turns in all her holes, she had taken all the dirt out of their balls, at least twice each one. She felt so full when she was at it too, and so complete. The “shivers” wracking her body over and over again, as they made her play the slut whore role, which by now she played to perfection (a lot of clients seemed to need it, so she complied being the professional she was), begging them to use her like the cunt that she was, to fuck her and even begged them all to impregnate her, so she would go home not knowing who was the father of her future son. They sprayed her face, tits, her pussy and vowels with hot seed. And she got to work feeling extremely proud, the caked cum on her body giving her a vivid lingering memory of the episode.

All in all, with that amount of cock cleaning, she was too tired and sore to be able to have sex with her hubby, she felt really bad about, and she couldn’t help wonder why she didn’t seem to need it as much as he did. She guessed it was because she was so focused on her new career as cock cleaner. She hoped that by the end of the month she would have gotten used enough to her daily routine, as to be able to enjoy finally some delicious sex with Antonio at the end of the day.

She was pondering all this while Mr. Johnson was pounding in and out of her asshole, something she had gotten to crave for lately, she had gotten to a point where she enjoyed it as much as having it in her pussy. She grinded into him, eliciting animalistic groans from him as she flexed her sphincter muscles and milked his bone hard meat, demonstrating she could easily make employee of the month.

He grabbed her tight meaty ass cheeks with fury and made her feel like he wanted to rip right through her. His balls slapping against her cunt. What made her really proud about her boss cleaning his cock in her on a daily basis was that there where at least 30 other women, 15 of them on the same corridor her office was in. But he always chose to have her. Then again, she knew she was the one with the hottest body. If her friend Lisa worked here, it would have been a different story she was sure, but probably her boss would have had them in the same office, since he sometimes liked to have one of the other wives in one of the other offices join them. Most of the time, he had Maria clean their cock cleaning holes while he used Maria’s. That was something she had also grown to enjoy, the silky moist pussy lips running under he tongue and sensual sluttish mouth. Eating their juices, drinking iin all that pussy nectar. It drove her crazy with what almost seemed to be lust (of course it could never be that).

His boss began his quick hard thrusts, which told Maria he was about to shoot all his dirt, and she waited expectantly for instructions. Sometimes he liked to spray all over her pretty uniform, or her naked tits, or sometimes he liked to rub his milky dirt into her face. Sometimes he liked her to swallow it all. Or sometimes he just liked to fill her insides with it.

He began to moan and gasped to her he wanted to cum between her tits. She turned quickly, cupping her tits (which as always had fallen out of their cups) around his thrusting wet member, and he started shooting, hitting her face, neck and hair with the warm white sticky liquid.

He gasped and moaned for a few seconds more, his member deflating between her meaty mounds, which she tenderly held around his dick. Finally he got his wind back and brusquely took his cock from between the loving grasp, and zipped up.

“Ok Maria, I am sure you know how well you have done this first week. All my associates are very exited at your potential. And the possibility of how much business you will bring into the company.

We are so happy, that when one of our clients, a certain Mr. Brunt requested you spend a nice weekend with him, we could only happily agree..”

Maria was busy licking all the cum from her body when she heard this, and she couldn’t help cringing at the thought of being close to this lecherous greasy man. Who she was sure, only wanted to have sex with her. Even though she always made it very obvious he would never even get close to having it. But she listened patiently to Mr. Johnson while he went on about it, licking her own nipples which had some of his cum on them.

“He said he wants you and your husband to join him on a trip on his personal yacht. He said to tell you to ask your husband if he would be willing to discuss the business proposition Antonio had made to him recently. That he was really interested in it, and that he would be honored if you joined him for this trip.”

Hearing this last part, Maria relaxed. If Antonio was around, there was no way Mr. Brunt would try to get into her pants. She nodded and told Mr. Johnson that she would convey the message to her husband, and hopefully they would be able to go.

Mr. Johnson told her if it was possible, it would be a very good career move for her, because Mr. Brunt was strategically a VERY important client for Penniless.

She arrived home finally after a very long Friday, her pussy still dripping a little cum. But looking nice and neat, since she had showered at her office, to get all the caked cum she had on her and her torn uniform, from a visit she had paid a poultry company’s board of directors meeting. They where celebrating a birthday, and now she was proud to have taken 10 clients for the first time in one session.

She kissed her husband, who looked at her still wet showered hair with suspicion, and she proceeded to relate the invitation they got for a weekend trip. This distracted him from the flushed look his wife had, and even a smell he could almost certainly make out as that made by drying cum.

The business opportunity the trip with Mr. Brunt represented was simply too much of a good thing for his company.

He hugged his wife happily; still surprised at the great coincidence that Mr. Brunt was also a client to the company his wife worked for.

He remembered how he had ogled his wife all night that time at a dinner party he held at home. But, he had taken it as a desperate attitude from an aging unattractive man, so he puttied him and let it pass. Such a man would never have a chance at a woman such as his wife, especially since they loved each other so much.

Maria gave Antonio the address and hour they had to meet Mr. Brunt at the docks. Again Antonio started to kiss her, hungry with passion, and Maria smiling and kissing him gently had to veer him away from what he intended, her tender pussy and asshole reminding her she just couldn’t get into it.

Saturday morning came, and they packed their travel clothes. Antonio noted with approval she packed mostly shorts and tank tops, with only two bathing suits, one a canary yellow conservative two-piece, and a pretty blue/black patterned one piece. He was taking some fishing gear just in case they had the chance to do some fishing.

Mr. Brunt met them at the appointed place, and they set off soon after in his 120 footer.

Later that morning, after being several hours into the open sea, Mr. Brunt and Antonio sat down to have a chat, Mr. Brunt fixing them a couple of drinks. While they chatted, Mr. Brunt turned suddenly to Maria who was going through a magazine, not yet in a swimsuit.

“Maria, why don’t you go downstairs, I brought something along which you might like very much!”

Antonio found the comment odd, but thought nothing more of it. His wife got up, and headed downstairs to see what ever the guy had brought her. Probably a sunhat, or maybe some books.

Maria directed herself to the main cabin, which she supposed was where Mr. Brunt wanted her to go. On entering she saw something on the bed. There was a note, and some thin small thing made of a metallic silky material. Looking more closely at it she saw it was a swim suit. Or at least a parody of one. If worn, it would consist of two thin straps of the silvery material coming down from a knot around her neck, over her tits, actually not being able to cover he nipples completely, then down to her groin, where it was still too thin, even after joining both straps, so her pussy lips would probably be exposed, and the way it went on the back, was simply a thin string of the same golden silky material. She was at a loss, Mr. Brunt couldn’t possibly mean her to wear this! Her husband was right there! If he saw her wearing that, he would surely get the wrong idea!

She took the note then, and read it...

-Maria, this is for you. Please wear it so you can come clean my cock RIGHT NOW. I want your husband to watch you doing it.—

She thought about it. It was after all, a direct request from a client, and besides, she also wanted him to be in a really good mood in order to favor her husband’s business. And furthermore, maybe if Antonio saw her actually cleaning a cock, he would see for himself that this was nothing like fucking, and she would get the weight of not telling him anything about her job off her back.

She took off he clothes eagerly, and donned on the slinky thing that tried to pass as an article of clothing.

It was extremely tight on her, ridding up her pussy and ass in a most uncomfortable way, hugging her nipples so tight, the buds where totally evident. She looked in the mirror; it looked incredible in contrast with her olive skin, which after this weekend would be a very dark bronze. She put on a pair of stiletto heels she found at the foot of the bed, their transparent heels making her walk in a very strained gait, her ass and tits up thrust, the thought of how she would look to the men upstairs exited her She climbed the stairs then, already a wet stain on the crotch of her suit.

Antonio’s jaw dropped. He couldn’t move. What he saw walking up the stairs was the sluttiest sight he had ever seen. He barely recognized his wife. She looked like a pervert’s wet dream of a whore. Her huge firm round tits, straining the thin straps over them, only half of each nipple covered by them, he pussy was even worse, her lips where in plain view, the suit so tight it looked more like it was stimulating her as she walked than trying to cover anything. Something one would suspect was true upon seeing how wet she was already getting there. The high heels added to the whore look, being a type he had never seen her wear before, so high she had a hard time walking. He could make out her whole delicious round ass was in total display too.

After his initial shock and disbelief, he went into a fit of absolute anger, trembling with fury, he started to get up to scream at his wife why in the hell had she not only accepted such a lascivious gift, but even worse, worn it.

The problem was, he never got up, or even was able to get a word out. He chocked with the effort, but could not move a muscle.

His eyes grew wide in absolute shock. He tried to life an arm.. a hand.. a finger.. Nothing!! He could only move his eyes, sprawled there in the lounge chair.

Mr. Brunt, all smiles turned to him and winked, pointing at the drink. Then greeted Maria.

“Well Maria, I see you decided to honor us with my present. Do you like it?”

She just nodded shyly, looking at her husband’s expressionless face. His eyes fixed on her and her body. If he said the word, she would head downstairs and change, and even more, if after finding out what she did for a living, he wanted her to stop. She would. Even if she knew there was nothing wrong with her profession, she loved him that much!

But Antonio made no move, he just stared at her.

Before she could speak Mr. Brunt interrupted her thoughts.

“Why don’t we show Antonio what you do for a living Maria?.. You don’t mind do you Antonio? That she dressed like this, and that now she will proceed to clean my cock? Do you?”

Antonio’s gaze zoomed in on Mr. Brunts eyes. His gaze a mix of absolute rage, but still with a hint of being clueless as to what he meant.

Maria looked again at her husband.

“Oh honey, this is an opportunity for me to show you what I really do at Pennyless. Here let me demonstrate..”

She walked over to Mr. Brunt. And to Antonio’s horror she got on her knees and in one swift motion pulled Mr Brunt’s shorts down and caught his thick veiny hard cock in her sweet mouth as it bounced up after springing free.

She bobbed back and forth on it a few times, slurping noises coming from her lips, and grabbed it with one hand jerking it off while she turned to Antonio.

“See baby? This is what I do. I clean cocks. I’m a professional Cock Cleaner. Do you understand the diference baby, between this for instance, and a blow job like the ones you’ve always wanted me to give you and I find a little disgusting?”

She turned to Mr. Brunt’s pulsating member and swallowed it again, licking it, loving it, sucking it in to it’s balls.

SLURP See honey? SLURP This is it, nothing wrong with it. LICK But if you think I should stop, just say it, and I will. Forever. For you baby, I love you that much”

She waited for a reaction from Antonio, but he didn’t move a muscle. She took this for acceptance.

So she continued her adoration of Mr. Brunt’s meat. He in turn grabbed her head and started thrusting into Maria’s mouth. Fucking her with abandon. He turned an evil sneer towards Antonio, knowing all too well, that not only would Antonio not be able to move for hours, but when he passed out from the drug, he would wake up the next morning with something very similar to a major hangover, with no recollection whatsoever of what was happening now. Of course, right now Antonio was very much aware that he was fucking his wife’s mouth, and pretty soon he would watch him fucking other parts of her body.

Maria’s tit’s had popped out of their small restraints, and swayed to her bobbing movements, accentuated by Mr. Brunt’s rough thrusting.

After a couple of minutes of this surreal sight for Antonio, Mr. Brunt sat back on his lounge chair. And told Maria to sit down on him.

She straddled Mr. Brunt facing her husband, and slowly, very slowly, she lowered herself onto the man’s cock. Her pussy lips first stretching as the suit gave way to the purple head, then slowly going down his whole girth. A slight whimper escaping her lips, her knees trembling from the pleasure.

She sat the then. Her body glistening in the sun. the suit only for show now, Mr. Brunt’s balls shining from her juices, she looked into Antonio’s eyes wating for his words.

“Baby? What do you think? This is how I clean cocks. This is what I do all day at the office. I bounce up and down thick cocks. I clean then nice and well. And I just love it. I love having all those cocks in me so I can do my duty.. ohhh...”

She moaned as Mr. Brunt took hold of her meaty tits and squeezed.

“C’mon Maria, tell him the truth. You are nothing more than a whore, and you fuck me and all those other men, just for the pleasure of having cocks fuck you over and over again! Tell him!”

He thrust into the exited woman.

“Ye-es.. I.. um, I fuck for money baby.. " She said with a flush on her cheeks, an expression that could be described as shame on her face.

“That’s what I do baby, I don’t really clean cocks, I just make them all wet from my juices while they fuck me.. ohh.. " Suddenly her eyes grew clear, and for a moment she almost was aware of what really was happening here “oh baby, please make it stop! Please! I like it so much, it’s just this body, it’s made for fucking, but I really want it to stop! It’s so wrong! Look at me, sitting on this dirty greasy old man’s cock! The lecherous bastard is having his way with me! With your wife! Stop him baby if you love me! STOP HIM!!”

She rotated her hips on the man’s lap.

“Ohhhh.. GOD! I love it soooo much!!! I’m such a whore!! Make him stop baby! Stop him from doing me sooooo goooooooood!!! Oh!!!! FUCK ME MR. BRUNT!!! FUCK ME WHILE MY HUSBAND WATCHES!!! HE DOESN”T CARE!!! I BET HE LOVES IT!!! JUST LOOK AT HIM, HE HAS A HARD ON!!! THE BASTARD!! FUCK ME!! MAKE ME PREGNANT!! FUCK MEEEE!!!!!!”

Maria grinded into him, swaying over his pole in total abandon and lust. And begun to bounce gently at first, then with more speed on his rock hard meat. Pretty soon she was pounding herself onto him. Her tits now flying wildly about. Her screams echoing through the empty air around them.

Mr. Brunt grunted, thrusting forcibly up into Maria, and started to cum in her, moaning with passion, as he emptied his balls into Antonio’s wife. “YES YOU WHORE!! YOU CUNT!!!! YOU FUCKING CHEAP BITCH!!! YEAHHH!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

That afternoon, Mr. Brunt had his way with Maria over and over again, even making her pose for lewd pictures he sair he was going to post on his personal website, to show off who he was fucking. Antonio watched in silent horror while all this happened, and finally passed out on the deck.

At night, anyone passing by the yacht would have noticed a sleepig form on the deck of the ship, and the main cabin’s light on, screams of passion from a female voice coming from it, while the boat swayed with the wild fucking going on in there.

Next morning, Antonio woke up with a terrible hangover, which was explained to him by Mr. Brunt and his loving wife as having too many drinks.

They headed back to land, Antonio a little frustrated from wasting the previous day, and not being able to talk business, and also making such a bad impression.

To be continued...