The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Penniless Shoe Store

First and before we continue with the story, I would like first to thank all those who wrote telling me how much they liked all the “cummings” and goings related to Penniless Shoe Store and it’s favorite employee. I also have to apologize for my tardiness in finally continuing the saga. Maybe the turn of events will be enough to make up to those who have waited patiently to see what happens next in the P.S.S. universe.

Oh, and I noticed someone out there used the “cleaning cocks” theme on one of their own stories. I consider that a compliment J

Cheers and enjoy!

Chapter 8. Sister Magdalena

One week after the embarrassing event on Mr. Brunt’s boat, Antonio was having a quite morning at home. His wife had to go into work that Saturday, she had worn a very sexy red silk mini skirt that reached just below the top of her stockings and a tight red velvet jacket, along with a tiny red thong and matching bra. He had been really hot for her; she looked a little slutty in that outfit. But he was getting used to being denied lately. She had gotten a call from her boss Mr. Thompson, and she was told (as she had explained to Antonio) that there was going to be a meeting with the board of directors, and they where going to evaluate her skills, to decide if she where due for a raise.

So he didn’t make a fuss, when she said they couldn’t fool around, else she would be late. Leaving very quickly, a trail of strong sweet perfume as the only remainder of her presence.

He started doing some minor chores around the house before taking off to the office. And was about to get going when the doorbell rang.

He went to open, and found an unexpected visitor. Maria’s big sister, Magdalena.

For a moment he stood frozen, her face was so much like Maria’s that it was uncanny, and seeing her dressed in her Habit was a little out of place. Until he came to, and remembered Magdalena. He had never really gotten to know her, he had met her only once at their marriage, when he had learned that Maria had an older sister, who had joined a convent back south still in her teens. He knew it had been influenced by the severe religious values Maria’s family had, values that had not really affected his wife except in her sexual drive, which had always been held back (he knew just how wild she could be) because of the “sin” factor. Magdalena was then, the perfect example of how strong those values where. She had joined the convent, and basically severed her family ties.

She also never dressed in “civilian” clothes as Antonio jokingly called normal outfits aside from her Habit. But he guessed that it wasn’t so much a strict dress code as the fact that Magdalena wanted to hide as much as possible that her body was even more well endowed than the one of her wife. Even in this straight, thick coarse fabric, the unflattering attire could not really hide that she had amazingly big and firm breasts, and he guessed that a very small waist, finishing in a round firm ass… he abruptly cut his thoughts short. What the hell was he thinking off?? It must be the lack of sex in his marriage leading him to think such dirty thoughts about a nun! His wife’s sister!

“Magdalena! How nice to see you again!” He smiled warmly and beckoned for her to come in.

She smiled back “Hello Antonio, it is good to see you too. I’m sorry if I am disturbing you. I was just passing by on my way to a new convent I have been transferred to. Our order is going to bring the Lord’s words to more of his flock.” She stepped in and looked around the house. “you live well, yes? This is a very nice home, blessed be the Lord. Is my sister home Antonio?”

“No, no she isn’t Magdalena, she left to work about an hour ago. I was on my way out myself.”

“Oh? I’m sorry, I don’t want to keep you. Besides, it was Maria the one I wanted to talk to, I need her to get word to our family about my transfer. Maybe you could point me in the direction of her work place”

He smiled at her again. “Actually Magdalena, I could drop you off there, it’s a little out of my way to my office, but after all, I don’t always have the chance to do a favor for my wife’s sister”

“You certainly don’t!” she smiled back.

Damn! He thought looking at her from behind while they walked to the car, her curves straining against her uniform. What a waste that such a female specimen joined the religious life… He chuckled to himself, he REALLY needed some booty from his wife, and soon!

It was a very quite ride, with only mild polite comments on weather and how things where between Antonio and Maria. Finally they arrived at Pennyless Shoestore. Magdalena thanked Antonio and exited the car.

He silently watched her walk away. Damn, how can one not see her as a woman!? He thought, her forms where simply too prominent beneath the unflattering garments.

He shook his head again with a mischievous grin on his face and drove off.

Magdalena arrived at the Penniless Shoe Store reception, the bubbly breasty receptionist wore a transparent black lace top today, which looked more suited for the bedroom, her breast held tightly together with an also transparent lacy black bra almost completely visible under her vaporous top. As always, extremely heavy make up made her look almost like a doll. Chewing gum, with a cheery blank look in her eyes she watched the nun approach the counter.

“Yesssss…?” she dragged the “s” with her tongue. Blinking stupidly at her.

Magdalena was appalled, what kind of an establishment allowed for such a dress code in their public area. What would the clients think when they came in to their main offices?

The girl continued to look blankly at her.

“Good morning miss. My name is Sister Magdalena, I’m here to see my sister; I believe she works for this company. Her name is Maria.”

“Oh? ok. One moment please…”

Meanwhile, a security camera aimed straight at the receptionist counter, had been transmitting what it saw to several very interested sets of eyes. Mr. Thompson had been notified of the woman entering the establishment, and he, along with two other bosses who where at his office at the moment, rushed to the security booth. They liked what they saw… they liked it very much. The female talking with their pet receptionist looked a lot like her sister (they could listen in on the conversation too), in fact, the habit she was wearing could not hide the fact that she was probably built even better than Maria. Mr. Thompson’s mouth felt like it could start watering at any moment.

His mobile rang then, the girl at the counter had been instructed, that if ever someone else besides a client of a boss came looking for a P.S. girl, that he should be the one called.

“Yes Candy?..” He winked at the other bosses.

“Mr. Thompson, there’s a woman here to see Mrs. Rodríguez.. “ they heard over the speakers on the security panel. “her name is Sister Magdalena.”

“Alright Candy, please tell her to get comfortable in our waiting area, and make sure you provide her with some Penniless Pop, ok dear?”

“Yes Mr. Thompson,” came the husky voice back over the speakers “I will tell her to wait there… Mr. Thompson… I.. umm”

“Yes Candy, what is it?”

“Well, it’s just that I.. Well.. it’s been almost a month now since I was allowed to do any cleaning and I really would love it if you could arrange it so I could apply my cleaning services soon…”

“Why yes Candy…” he elbowed one of the bosses who was currently staring at the receptionist’s generous chest. “I believe Mr. Cornelius is in dire need of your services, please make sure you visit him on your break, which will be as long as he needs”

“Thank you sir!” she excitedly half giggles over the speakers “Thank you so much! I promise I’ll do a real fine job of cleaning to make sure I get an assignment at least once a day!” She hung up with a big dreamy smile on her face, while the men at the security booth burst into evil laughter slapping each other on the back.

The Penniless Pop was a special cocktail of a mind control drug, which basically made the subject totally pliant to suggestion, used mostly on delicate situations where they wanted to make sure the future hire would not oppose to putting on the head gear and getting reprogrammed. After all, how else could they get delicious Sister Magdalena to get into the Induction Booth and put on the “VR helmet”?

Smiling Candy addressed the patient nun “Sister, be a Dear and please go wait over there on one of those confi sofas we got there..” she blew and popped a bubble “I can give you something to drink, though all we got is the company’s Penniless Pop…”

“What ever you have will be fine, thank you” she smiled back and directed herself to the waiting area. ‘Strange’ she thought, ‘this girl really seems to love doing cleaning chores, in fact, she loves it so much, that she wishes to do it everyday and begs for it!.. Maybe I misjudged her by her appearance which goes to prove how wrong I was to think less of her because of her attire. Maybe she just needs some guidance’ she sighed and sat down.

Candy arrived shortly with a glass of bubbly pink liquid, which smelled very sweet and inviting. Magdalena was rather thirsty from her long trip, so she made short work of the contents in the glass. It was delicious, and soon after the drink, she started feeling really REALLY comfortable.

A door to her left opened and the stocky figure of Mr. Thompson stepped out with a sure and predatorial stride.

“How nice…” she thought blankly with a silly dreamy grin on her face.

“Hello, Sister Magdalena I presume?” he extended a meaty hand. “My name is Mr. Thompson, your sister Maria works for me”.

“Yesss… “ she slured, getting up and tumbling into his arms.. “I, umm, I’m sorry, I feel slightly light headed, it must be that I’m tired from my trip.

“Don’t worry about it” he said, grabbing one of her huge mounds thought the Habit while pretending to help her regain her balance.

Just as he expected, there was no reaction from the drugged nun, nothing would seem out of place to her right now.. he controlled himself so as to not get a raging and noticeable hard on right here in the middle of the reception area of the building.

The prospect of corrupting this pure woman with the body of a whore simply turned him on too much.

“Please cum with me” he joked into her ear “ I will show to a place where we both can wait for her”.

He guided her back through the door he had come from, down to the Induction Room, and helped her to sit again, cupping a feel all the way. She had supple firm breast, which where amazingly huge, bigger than Maria’s by far. And he could feel a tight thin waist and a very firm bubble butt.

In Sister Magdalena’s mind, something was trying to tell her that the way Mr. Thompson was helping her stand was not entirely correct, but she just couldn’t place what it was that was wrong. It was very difficult to think right now, so she stopped doing it. In fact, her body was reacting to his touch, there where no moral or religious barriers standing in the way right now, since they where out on vacations having piña coladas with her rational thinking, her hot voluptuous body began to respond sensuously from his touch.

Mr. Thompson was waiting for the arrival of a costume he had the Personnel Uniforms Department make just out of a whim he had for making on of his employees wear it. He had totally forgot about it until now, and the best part was, that he just knew it would be too small for Sister Magdalena, which made it perfect.

He started making small talk with the drugged woman. Now and again pinching her protruding nipples which where denting her Nun’s Habit. He new Maria would not be arriving soon, her services where in high demand, since she was now in a very sought after stage of her programming. Her mind kept getting flashbacks right now, in which her mind cleared, and she was totally aware of what was really going on, that she was in fact, getting the daylights fucked out of her. But the programming only gave her back her rationale, not control over her body, so she was simply too turned on to stop any of it. During his usual morning visit to Maria, while he was pumping in and out of her asshole, suddenly the woman came to, and limply tried to push him away, crying and moaning at the same time. Begging him to stop, but using only foul language… things like: “Please Mr. Thompson, don’t fuck this dirty nasty whore anymore, because she simply adores it! Please stop using my shit hole for your pleasure, because I love it so much I’m gonna cum and soil all my whore’s panties!!! Oh!.. if my husband ever knew you had that thick pole of meat up a hole he’s never even been close to, he would simply die! Please stop, please don’t make me cum anymore!!!” Her speech was also something she didn’t have control over, so what should have been desperate pleas, simply sounded like dirty talk, and knowing she really wanted him to stop (at least deep down inside) sent him into an animalistic pounding of her beautiful rump. Her round buns quivering like jelly as he raped her asshole. All the while she continued to sob, scream and beg, tears streaming down her face, which was contorted in a mask of pure lust and pleasure. An amazing, but very exiting mix of emotions. He finally emptied his load into her vowels, while she screamed in orgasm.

Chapter 9. Sister Magdalena joins the ranks

The costume arrived, Mr. Thompson got up from his chair, a very flushed and turned on Nun sitting next to him. He walked over to the woman holding up a pink package, another of their victims she had a hot body, in a suit very similar to the ones Maria wore for her job. Althought her curves where not as voluptuous. He reached out and took the package dismissing the woman without a word.

Magdalena sat in the chair in a daze, her nipples sticking out like nails through her habit, her face flushed, her eyes half closed. She was aware that Mr. Thompson was asking her to follow, so she managed to get up and stumble slowly after him.

They reached the booth in the middle of the room, and he picked up something that looked like a helmet, he told her he was going to put it on her, and she was going to see some pretty pictures.

She mumbled something like “Oh, that’s nice…” and before she realized it, she had it on, and over her eyes and ears.

There was a flash… then… nothing.

In the meantime, Mr. Thompson sat in one of the chairs watching the frozen figure. He knew it would at least be half an hour, but he could wait. He had told Ben Jones to hurry and make a variation of the Induction Program, and to make a few tweaks here and there, so it would fit perfectly with things that Magdalena already believed in, but in a very twisted way, which would work to the delight of anyone who would now enjoy her services.

So he waited the full half an hour, like a kid waiting for a long awaited toy. Now and then staring at the amazing bosom this Nun had.

Finally, she stirred, removing the VR helmet from her head, she blinked to her surroundings. By now the original drug given to her in the drink had dissipated, Mr. Thompson holding his breath waited expectantly for her reaction.

Sister Magdalena suddenly knew what her true purpose in life had always been! To purify men’s cocks! To use all her body, all her holes, all her delicious curves, her knockers, her tits, her fuckbags, her love pillows, all skills possible to make men’s white warm delicious dirt squirt out of their meaty thick poles!! To use her asshole, her Hershey highway, her black pit to tease that tasty milky syrup out of their balls so she could make them pure, holy, full of the Lord’s cleanse ness.

She would make HIS will by making sure all men, at least all those who where part of the Penniless Shoe Store special secret club, had the most pure and holy of cocks after having them dip them in any of her crevices.

Her sister she knew now was a cock cleaner, but cleaning them was not enough, she had to make sure they where purified by her own juices, her tongue, her tits, any part of her delicious body, made perfectly for that sole purpose.

She looked down at the pink package and tore it open, move by Holy Inspiration. She pulled out the contents and spread them out with loving and trembling hands on the small counter of the booth, next to the VR helmet.

She then proceeded to take off her Habit. Everything, except the headpiece and crucifix, which Mr. Thompson definitely wanted to be authentic.

She then put on the slinky and ridiculously small outfit. A black latex long sleeved top that zipped up in the back, very tight over her heavy breasts, stretched so that instead of reaching her navel, it just floated down a few inches bellow her bouncing tits. It’s shiny surface included a red latex cross that had been stitched over the breast area. Next there came tight gloves that reached up just over her elbows. Then a flamingo pink skirt, also latex, that just like her sister’s, didn’t cover her crotch. So the extremely small baby pink soft stretchy satin panties that held her pussy lips tightly where in plain view. A dark pink cross was etched onto the very small triangle of a crotch the panties had. The outfit completed by tight latex boots that stretched the full length of her curvy legs.

Mr. Thompson walked over to Magdalena, his bobbing hard on stretching his pants. As he reached the Nun, she, with the appropriate subservient attitude lowered her eyes, and lowered herself to her knees. Bringing her hands together in an attitude of worship and prayer.

When he reached her, his enclosed dick brushed her fingertips, and immediately she began to unzip his pants, all the while mumbling under her breath a private prayer. She was going to perform a miracle! She was a gifted woman she knew, and a privileged one at that. She would now purify her first cock. The purple slick head popped out from the man’s pants. She grabbed it between her hands, again placing them in a position as if to pray. And ever so slowly, she brought her full red lips, closer and closer to it. She could smell the musk that came from it, she wet her lips with the tongue and finally placed them gently on it, kissing it sweetly, sucking on it, her tongue feeling the silky surface of the man’s cock. Her prayers continued in her mind.

She looked up with the big beautiful dark eyes at him, while slowly the cock penetrated her until now completely pure lips.

Looking down at her, her original Habit headpiece on her still, the rest of her outfit a fetish dream, Mr. Thompson couldn’t hold back anymore, he started cumming immediately. His sweet/salty semen hitting the back of her throat, she quickly let him thrust deep into her mouth, so he could shoot the rest of it down her throat and swallow every last drop of his nasty dirt. She was in complete bliss, she could feel a lovely soft warmth, slowly spreading from her loins, giving her a feeling of being able to float, like being caressed by soft white clouds, it grew and grew, spreading through her body, she moaned loudly around his still convulsing cock. Her orgasm was intense, of course to her, it was a feeling of holiness. It was a spiritual moment.

She collapsed to the ground, her body quivering, caressing herself gently, and moaning, she passed out, a sweet smile on her face the whole time.

Mr. Thompson zipped up. “Damn!” he thought, “I didn’t even get a chance to pop her cherry! Oh well, I will still get to fuck her anytime I want from now on. But first, let’s get her to where her sister is supplying her own services, so Sister Magdalena can now join the ranks of Pennyless…”

He bent down, and picked up the surprisingly light body from the floor, and cradling her he walked out of the Induction Room, carrying the limp form to her grim destiny. The Nun was now a Whore.

He laughed loudly, the sound echoing in a very cryptic way down the empty corridor…

To be continued…