The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Penny’s story

Micky had called for me; it had been a surprise night out. I knew we would go out, have a meal and then go back to his flat for the rest of the weekend.

I was at work when he rang me earlier in the day and asked if I wanted to go for meal and spend the weekend with him. It came as a surprise as I hadn’t seen him for a while and he was a bit of a hunk!

I rushed home, had a bath and packed a few things in a weekend bag. I know what he likes so I dressed for him. I skimpy white thong, matching halfcut revealing bra and white lacy hold-ups. I put on a sheer white blouse and finished it off with a fairly short pleated kilt style skirt and high heeled shoes. I left my long dark hair loose. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that my outfit complemented my long legs and large breasts. I felt good, I looked good and I knew I was in for some serious attention later from Mickey!

He arrived more or less on time and he drew a breath when I opened the door. I already had my coat on and my bag in my hand so his kiss on my lips didn’t develop into a full-blown clinch, but his eyes stripped me naked and had me there and then! We went to the car, nothing special, to him a car was transport and nothing more, and drove off to a pub in the country where we spent a wonderful evening during which time he never took his eyes off me.

Afterwards we went out to the car and he took hold of me and held me in his strong arms, I looked up into his eyes and he told me how wonderful I looked. I melted there and then, I was his for the taking and he did, we kissed for an eternity and I couldn’t feel the bitter cold of the November night. His hands fell to my bum and he held me tight to him so I could feel his desire for me. He stopped, I was a little frustrated as I was extremely aroused by now, and he opened the car door for me so I could get in.

We kissed again and we drove off. It’s about a half-hour drive across country to the village where he has his flat. The roads are dark and quiet being across the moorland.

We spoke as he drove and listened to music on the radio. About fifteen minutes after we had been going the radio crackled loudly and went dead, the car lights dimmed and we slowly stopped as the engine died.

Christ Micky, “This bloody car of yours” I remember saying. “Sorry Pen, I’ll call the AA”. He took his phone out, it was dead, battery flat I thought, never mind mines OK. Mine was off as well, nothing was working, it was pitch black and miles from anywhere as well as being freezing cold!

We had no choice, we started walking. After about five minutes we heard a deep humming noise and felt a throbbing coming up through our feet. We were aware of a large object in the road ahead. Lights, bright green and orange lights, so bright we tried to shield our eyes but it came right through our hands! I swear I could see the bones in my hands, It became so hot, I couldn’t breathe and I was unable to walk another step. I tried to say something but couldn’t.

I have trouble remembering exactly what happened next but I recall figures walking towards us out of the light me being so terribly frightened. They got up to us, I remember them being a little shorter than us but they were outlines because of the lights. One of them reached out and took hold of me then nothing, a complete blank.

I have no idea what time had passed but I awoke lying on my back facing upwards. I tried to sit up but couldn’t tried to move my arms and realised the they were stretched out behind me and I could feel something holding my wrists tight although I could feel my fingers moving. My legs were straight out ahead of me and again I was unable to move them. I turned my head to the right but could see nothing; the left was the same. I attempted to raise my head but there was a band of something around my forehead holding it down. I panicked and I could hear a terrible agonising scream as if someone was being murdered and I realised it was me. I tried to stop but couldn’t, I screamed in absolute terror.

Eventually I stopped screaming and lay there. I was so hot I could feel my clothes sticking to me.

A light came on and illuminated the room and I could see for the first time that the reason I could not see was because of a shield like device either side of my head. I could only look up.

Something was happening in front of me, a figure came into view and looked at me I was numb and dumb with fear. It was not human, grey suit perhaps, all over, very thin, large head, two enormous black eyes, three or was it four fingers, couldn’t see.

It came up to my head and I saw its mouth, tiny almost a slit and I heard it speak but it’s lips never moved. I heard it say, “Be calm, don’t fight us and all will be well.” I remember shouting at to let me go but it ignored me. The screen at the side of my head was removed and I took a dry swallow, the room was huge, the size of a warehouse. There were screens like computers, beings standing around looking at containers and holding things up. God, it reminded me of a scientist’s laboratory and the thought filled me with dread.

Two of them were at my sides and they were roughly pulling my blouse off, then my skirt, my thong was cut with something and pulled from under me. My bra was simply ripped off as were my stockings and shoes. I was lying there naked!

I was crying, sobbing, praying.

I could just see something wheeled to the end of the table I was on. It had all manner of attachments that I could only guess at. I could feel the restraints on my ankles slowly moving apart, the implications were obvious and I pulled against them but it was no use. My legs were so far apart it felt as if I would split in two, my whole sex was available to them. Then I felt a searing cold jet of fluid all over my groin between my legs and at the same time both my ankles were forced up until my backside was clear of the table. The fluid was sprayed all over my bum and between my legs. It stopped and then I heard a sucking sound and it felt like something was sucking my skin all over my groin, privates and backside. As suddenly as it started it stopped. My legs were lowered and pushed together giving me blessed relief. The machine moved around to my side and the same process was carried out to my armpits, first one then the other. I couldn’t figure out what it was doing, but again the cold fluid followed by the sucking feeling over my skin.

The machine moved behind me and I felt it do the same thing to my head. I suddenly realised what was going on, it was removing all my hair! I sobbed even deeper, my lovely long hair.

The machine returned to the bottom of the table and again my legs were parted wide open. I saw a metal arm extend out towards me and out of view. It touched me and I drew a big breath and closed my eyes as I felt something pull my vaginal lips wide apart. Then the pain, oh such pain I have never felt as something was pushed into my wee hole. It went deeper and deeper until I felt pain in my kidneys I tried to move out of its reach, I lifted my bum clean off the table but the machine moved with me and continued it’s probing then suddenly it withdrew from me and it moved away. I could feel something lying over my leg.

One of the beings stood next to me with a small box in its hand with buttons on it. He pushed a button and I immediately lost control of my bladder peeing helplessly until I could discharge no more. It kept the button down and my bladder began to contract involuntarily trying to empty what was not there. Then it stopped as the being discontinued holding the button down.

The dreaded machine was at the front again but by now I didn’t care I was simply whimpering. My legs were raised vertical until my backside was completely off the table and then my legs were fully parted. The machine moved in, my eyes were shut tight and something was inserted into my anus, again the pain was so dreadful, as the article was pushed further and further up my back passage. I could feel something in my bowels and then suddenly the machine withdrew from my insides.

This time my legs were let down and pushed together leaving my knees about a foot apart. Again, the being pushed the button only this time my bowels evacuated instantly and again the button held down until I was fully empty. Then my bladder button was pushed and I weed again, then my bowels but there was nothing there. I was sure it was playing with me!

It stopped my legs were drawn up the table forcing my knees apart, the machine moved in and I felt something on my clitoris but it had no effect, the last thing I was going to get was excited. A pain, sharp, searing, awful pains on my clitoris, then no pain.

Several beings gathered round, the box, the button pushed and an instant maximum strength orgasm went right through me, the button was held down and I kept climaxing over and over then as fast as it happened it was over.

I was amazed and ashamed at myself, but at the same time it was the most erotic experience I had ever had. Naked, shaven, abused and invaded yet all my sexual senses fully intact. I lay there, breathless in a state of involuntary bliss. More of the beings had gathered round. Again, like a bolt from the blue, instant orgasm!

My body pulled and writhed against the restraints, my backside pulling up off the table, my back arching to breaking point. I heard myself screaming for it to stop, then screaming for more then moaning. It was bliss it was agony it was heaven and hell. Then nothing, only breathlessness and an overwhelming feeling of contentment and tranquillity. I didn’t care that I was a prisoner, I knew they were playing with me and somehow knew that I was going to be OK. My clitoris had taken the full attack and was now throbbing and aching for more! I heard myself asking for more!

The machine came to my side! I saw a mechanical hand reach towards my right breast whereupon it gripped it low down and squeezed hard. My nipple bulged and I screamed with the pain. Another arm lowered onto the nipple and a sharp pricking pain started and went deep into my breast before both the arms moved away. Where my nipple should be I saw a small shiny cover attached to it with two tiny green lights dimly glowing. It moved around and the machine carried out the same procedure to my left breast and nipple before moving away.

A being moved and leaned over me with the box! I cringed, not knowing what was going to happen. The lights turned to a very dim red and I felt my nipples heat up then more and I was trying to move away from the uncomfortable heat. Then hotter and I couldn’t stand the burning, the lights were glowing quite brightly now and the pain was terrible. Suddenly the lights glowed intensely red and I screamed and writhed with the most unbearable pain in my breasts and nipples.

The heat stopped, the lights went green and the pain went away but the lights went to dim blue and I felt intense cold on my entire breasts, flowing through my body then I started to shiver. I shivered so much that my muscles ached all over, then it stopped and again, nothing!

My legs were lifted high, my backside right up off the table, then parted wide as before but a little further my very joints were pulling apart. The machine moved in! A mask lowered over my face and a foul tasting gas filled my mouth and I remember nothing until I awoke. I was in a small cage about four-foot square and barely five-foot high. I had a metal band around my neck and wrists. My wrists were fixed either side of my neck. I looked around and could see many of these cages with other females in the same situation. I called out but no sound came from my lips! The other females were calling out but no sound came from their lips!

Beings were walking between the cages carrying out various tasks and one came up to me. In my mind a voice. “You have been chosen to serve our people on Earth,” it said. “Your life will continue as before but from now on when called you will give pleasure to our people. We take pleasure by energy waves that we implant into you. If you fail to comply, this will happen,” and with that my nipples erupted into fire and I screamed but couldn’t be heard! “If you comply, this,” the pain stopped and I orgasmed for a split second. “Your male partner has been conditioned and he will take care of you. The changes we have made can never be removed or disabled, you are ours!” I tried to communicate but it ignored me and went away from me.

We heard a deep humming noise and felt a throbbing coming up through our feet. We were aware of a large object in the road ahead. Lights, bright green and orange lights, so bright we tried to shield our eyes but it came right through our hands! I swear I could see the bones in my hands, It became so hot, I couldn’t breathe and I was unable to walk another step. I tried to say something but couldn’t. It suddenly shot up into the sky and we stood there getting our breath back.

“Pen, what was that, oh wait a minute I remember.....” Mickey picked something up from the road; it was box with buttons! I was naked but my hair had grown back on my head. We staggered to the car and I pulled a coat around me. I was in shock, “Take me home,” was all I said.

The car started we never said a word to each other and after a while we arrived at Mickey’s. I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and dropped the coat on the floor I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and let out a scream. Mickey rushed in and was clearly shocked at what he saw. My nipples had silver covers with dull green lights flashing on and off. My pubic hair was gone, not even an outline or shadow. What made me scream was my genital area. Only way I can describe it is to say that my slit was completely gone, not a line or mark. Where my wee hole should be was a small silver circle of metal with a hole in the middle. My clitoris was under the healed slit, (I imagined). I felt under and there was another larger ring where my anus should have been but it was closed.

I fell to my knees crying, my vagina was gone I could no longer be a normal woman, have sex, have children, “God, my periods!” I exclaimed. Mickey said, “Its OK Pen, you don’t have periods any more!” “How do you know that?” I sobbed. “I just know” he replied. He went on to say that he also knew what to do with the box but didn’t know how he knew!

I showered and after I needed to pee. I sat on the loo but couldn’t go. I called for Mickey and he came in with the box, pushed the button and I peed. He pushed the anal button and I felt the anal ring click open and my bowels emptied. When he let go I felt it click shut.

He went out and I cleaned up and got dressed going into the lounge after.

I had got over the shock and had stopped crying. When I went in he told me to strip naked but I refused saying that it would take me a while to adapt. He looked at me in a way I hadn’t seen before and picked up the box. He pushed a button and I collapsed to the floor clutching my breasts in a burning pain. He stopped and the pain went away but I still refused. He repeated and again my breasts were on fire. “I won’t stop until you start to strip.” He shouted.

I stripped nude in double quick time and as I removed my last bit of clothing the pain stopped. “Come here, get my cock out and suck it until I come.” He commanded. I started to refuse and his finger went to the button. I went to him, took his stiff penis out and put my lips over. Rather than get a nipple burn I gave him a wonderful blowjob and swallowed every last bit.

Afterwards he made me stand before him and he rewarded me with an orgasm. I fell to the floor with the power of the orgasm, rolled into a ball and screamed the place down then just as quick it stopped.

That was five years ago and I have fully accepted my role. Every so often strangers come to us with their own little boxes. They stand in front of my naked body and push their little box. I feel their presence in my body and as they writhe and climax in front of me. I feel their touch within me and then I explode with orgasm. They then leave, never a word is said but the beings thank me before they leave.

Sometimes Mickey plays little games with me. I was out shopping a few weeks ago in a shopping arcade. I was to meet him in a coffee shop. Unknown to me he was nearby with the box and he pushed the orgasm control at full strength for a split second! I looked around and couldn’t see him, and then a low strength orgasm hit me. I sat on a seat in the hall and had a controlled orgasm. Each time it stopped and I stood to go it started again but stronger! It was so exciting but I had a feeling I was about to embarrass myself and sure enough he did it, a massive full orgasm hit me for about five seconds making me scream and moan. Then, nothing and with everyone looking at me I got up and walked away!

But I will tell you more about my new life another time!

AUTHOR BigStuey