The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

People in Ivory Towers

mc mf mm md ft

Fresh off a relaxing vacation, Mike makes an appointment with an airline executives to discuss how they treat passengers.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

Part 1—Into the Ram’s Den

As I expected the airline’s offices are quite elegant and pre-suppose a very wealthy company. That said I was quite put off by the reality that a few weeks ago they had conveniently cancelled the start of my vacation by stranding me at the airport, if not for the cabin crew I would have had nothing at all to do that evening.

My meeting is with Ms. Ramsbottom, Public Relations Manager. Now there is a name I could get used to I thought as a smile crosses my face. Over the phone she seemed the classic prick, ready to contradict everything I said. My gift as it is does not transmit well over the phone so it was all I could do not to blowup. How does everyone else deal with this bs?

Anyhow I am at the receptionist’s desk ready to work this out like an adult.

The receptionist’s name is Mya and she is a cute yet plump little asian woman with long black hair and a nice bust peaking through a simple black blouse. Just guessing I would say she is 40ish, no wedding band I can see, and the cell phone at the ready on her desk suggests someone important may need to reach her. Then I noticed the middle aged security guard standing by the elevator eyeing her affectionately.

“Ms. Ramsbottom will see you now.” Mya says with a bit of discontent in her voice.

I stepped into the elevator with a rather average size security guard who’s nametag says Roy. I start a conversation and mentally prod why I need a security escort. Roy admits that Ms. Ramsbottom wants me thrown out the moment I get confrontational with her. If I push too hard he is to call the cops.

Roy also confesses to having the ‘hots’ for Mya. He knows that she was divorced and has a son away at University. She talks of the boy all the time and Roy enjoys her stories. He is pretty down on himself, rent-a-cops are not very sexy when everyone coming in and out of the building is dressed quite well.

I cheer him up with a joke as we exit the elevator. Roy escorts me to another receptionist by the name of Ms. Blaney who nods and opens Ms. Ramsbottom’s office door. Roy waits in the hall as I step into Ms. Ramsbottom’s office and Ms. Blaney closes the door behind me.

* * *

As I approach to greet Ms. Ramsbottom I shower her with the idea that I am the hottest guy she has ever seen. She is dumbfounded, I have that effect on people.

“Now what is your name?” I ask all business.

She replied in a whisper “Heather”.

“Nice to meet you Heather.” I Said, “What did you decide we were going to do today Heather?”

“I was going to listen and then contradict you until you get upset. If you or I raise a voice, Roy will come in and throw you out of the building and then call the police to report an assault.” Heather answered.

“Well that isn’t very nice, why would you do that?” I ask

“Because our company policy is not to spend money on irate customers.” Heather is ashamed and I reinforce that emotion ten fold.

“Why?” Wow, I was using the 5 why’s rule, score one for business school.

“We own and operate several small local airlines and to be profitable the President and Board have decided to run them all into the ground. Our rates are the lowest so we always have new bookings even if most of them never book with us again. If a carrier route begins to fail we close it up, say it is just not profitable and lay everyone off.” She is red with shame by now.

“Well Heather, you seem to be another puppet in this company. How did you get such a nice office?” I ask leaning back on a sofa in her nice corner office.

“My father is the President, and his brothers are the VPs.” She responds. I am ramping her up to insane horny as she slides back and forth in her chair and her perfectly manicured nails dug into the desk.

“Now it seems you are a very horny young lady. How about you lose the cloths and crawl over here like a good little bitch?” I said in a direct tone.

Heather is 5′6″ with a slim body and strawberry blond hair that bounces nicely off her shoulders. Very well dressed, or she was. She crawls over to me where I sit and opens my fly quite easily and pulls my pants and boxers down in one swift motion. She was on my manhood like a pro and I enjoy her attention for a while and then stamd her up and bend her over her desk and gently road her for a while until a blow my load.

As I leaned over her. “Now Heather darling, if you want anymore where that came from you are now ‘my’ partner crime. We are going to plan a Board Meeting like no other. You will fabricate my interest in this company as wealthy investor named Michael War, with whom you are dating.” I explained.

“Daddy will be suspicious and do background checks.” She said trying to wiggle and squeeze her bottom under my weight.

“Don’t you worry I can get my lawyer to help with the details”. I reassured.

“Any other questions?” I asked.

Heather shook her head no.

“Good, why don’t you lay down on the floor right here and tell me about your family and this airline while you masturbate.” I instruct.

Heather talked for easily thirty minutes only stopping when an orgasm overcame her power of speech. The company owned more than ten airlines and part of several others. ‘Daddy’ basically ran the company and his brothers carried out the day to day business. Heather went to the best schools, but partied away that privilege, then almost married a few well to do men. ‘Daddy’ gave her a job until such time as she finds a permanent sugar daddy.

Before I left I gave Heather a new set of priorities. First she was going to be courteous to customers. Second, purchase Roy proper professional security attire, namely designer suits. Thirdly this weekend was homecoming at the local university, I instructed her to find the geekiest house on campus and screw them all weekend long.

Then I called in her personal assistant. “Ms. Blaney, please make sure that Ms. Ramsbottom is satisfactorily spanked every afternoon until my next appointment. Thank you.” As I left Ms. Blaney began Ms. Ramsbottom’s afternoon spanking.

* * *

During our elevator ride down I suggest that Roy hit the gym imparting a masculine confidence that would make women very reactive to his whims. He will ‘let’ young women show him a good time and he can show them how a mature man treats a lady.

Passing by Mya’s desk I suggested she also get to the gym more, that Roy was probably a great fuck, and it was so long since a real man had her feeling naughty like he does.

After all I am not a role model!

* * *

Two weeks later I returned to meet Heather and discuss how our partnership was coming along. I had my lawyer Mikki set me up as an IT boom profiteer looking for places to invest his millions.

When I enter the lobby I see a happier Mya at her desk, “Hi Mya, new hair cut?” I asked and winked at Roy who is looking very dapper in his new suit.

“Yes thank you, Ms. Ramsbottom asked that you be escorted up as soon you arrive.” Mya said with a big grin.

On the way up Roy told me how Mya was dressing quite alluring lately. I told him looked great in his new uniform, women love men in uniform. I pushed confidence. I suggested he take Mya out to dinner and a nice fuck.

Roy also told me about a fling he is having with a mature trainer at his gym by the name of Katya. Not wanting to upset Mya I suggested that he keep it to himself until such time as he can properly introduce them.

* * *

As I step into Heather’s office she looked quite disheveled, Ms. Blaney is administering Heather’s afternoon spanking. Ms. Blaney is taking a lot of pleasure in this activity. I hope Heather can sit still.

“Well, please don’t let me interrupt.” And I take a seat on the sofa, and open my brief case.

After a few more minutes, “Ms. Blaney please that is enough, I can see you are quite happy but Heather does need to sit again. Heather pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt.

“Ms. Blaney, how do you feel about working here?” I asked

“Please Mr. War, my name is Ellen. If not for the money it would be complete hell. Heather is very lazy, so her father pays me almost double the regular rate.” She responded some what arrogantly.

“Do you speak with Heather’s father much?” I asked

“Yes, he keeps tabs on everyone.” Ellen answered

“And what do you tell him?” I asked somewhat curious.

“Who Heather is dating, any people she has had to throw out or screw ups with important people flying our airline.” Ellen continued to blab, no one likes a rat and this is a loose end I have to tie up.

“Ellen my dear I think you are about to switch teams.” As I told Ellen I pushed an attraction for Heather on her.

“What have you told her father so far about me?” I asked Ellen.

“Heather has seen an angry customer who now wants to buy in. Heather is trying to work the deal herself to bring it to the board.” Ellen responded looking at Heather like she is a steak.

“Well Ellen dear, please take off your clothes and masturbate with this dildo in the corner until I speak to you again.” I pushed obedience and horny her way. Ellen practically dove for the dildo, which I had really brought for Heather.

“Okay Heather, what have you been up to?” I asked

“Well I sucked off an entire frat house the weekend of homecoming, it was so yummy, can I do it again?” She asked wide-eyed.

“Ah sure babe, make yourself a fixture with the boys, in fact enjoy the girls too. What I meant to ask is what have you been doing as far as our partnership?” I could be wrong, but Heather may be a complete airhead.

“Well I told Daddy that you had lots of money and wanted to marry me and become part owner of the company. Daddy asked how much and I told him that Mikki your lawyer said you have 20 million dollars to invest.” Heather said. In a sweet way she was just an unhappy daddy’s girl.

“When would he like to meet?” I asked.

“He didn’t say when the next Board Meeting would be, he asked me to sleep with you if need be to find out what you want.” Heather answered.

This seems rather fishy, who waves off 20 million dollars? Or pimps out their own daughter for that matter.

“Ellen dear lick your fingers and tell me something. What did Mr. Ramsbottom want you to do?” I asked.

“Willy wanted me to listen in to this meeting and find out what you wanted.” She answered. Willy Ramsbottom would screw his own daughter out of a deal, what a great dad.

“Ellen, why did you call him by his first name?” I asked

“Willy promised me his assistant’s job if I helped him.” Ellen answered.

“And?” I pushed honesty

“Well I sucked him off a few times and thought maybe he would date me or something.” Well Ellen is honest.

“Okay Ellen now that you have switched teams. You will tell Willy whatever Heather tells you to. Understood? In fact you are sexually attracted to her and love licking her soft petals.” Ellen already being a turncoat took right to this task crawling under Heather’s desk. Heather went from being somewhat surprised to delight in the two seconds it to be relieved of her panties.

“Now Heather the deal is a go, I want to meet the Board of Directors.” I pushed just a bit of obedience, and sheer lust for Ellen’s tongue.

“Ellen, please keep the afternoon spankings to five minutes followed by some 69 time.” The instruction meant to bring them closer together so I don’t have to baby-sit this pair.

“Heather, Ellen I bid you a good afternoon. Please keep your relationship a secret until further notice.” Then I departed.

* * *

On my way to the elevator I spotted a lovely blond woman wearing a poofy blouse and long skirt that I would expect to see in a library by the way she is wearing an oversized pair of glasses.

“Just a minute or more Roy” I said and made a detour. The stress from this last meeting left me feeling a bit drained.

“Hi, I am Mike, and you are?” I pushed flirty.

“Sarah, do I know you?” She asked slightly flushed that a handsome man would be talking to her like this at work.

“Well, not yet. I was thinking of buying part of the company and just walking around. Care to give me a tour?” I asked.

“Sure, what did you want to see?” She asked twiddling the top button on her sweater.

“How about a private room where we can discuss how things work around here?” I like to push a little adventure at this point.

“Okay, follow me.” Sarah exaggerated her sway as we walked to a small meeting room with nice chairs and no glass windows.

“Sarah, who do you work for?” I ask as I take off my jacket and loosening my tie.

“I work for Uncle Pete, he runs the HR department.” She said as she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra.

“Who is your father?” I asked running my hands over her perky little nipples.

“Ricky Ramsbottom”. She answered.

Well no shortage of nepotism here.

“Sarah be a good little girl and help me with my pants and tell me about yourself.” As she dropped to her knees she talked about having one year left in college and is hoping to work her way out of accounting into the Manager HR role.

I discussed her raunchy self-image as my personal sexy librarian as she bobbed her mouth up and down my manhood. I also began to think of what else I needed to do. Maybe I was going at this the wrong way. Just then my composure slipped and I came in Sarah’s mouth. I projected pride in a job well done at Sarah as she enjoyed my softening manhood.

“Sarah hon tell me about your family”. I instructed.

Sarah then began to rid herself of her skirt and I handed her another dildo I had in my briefcase. She enjoyed herself as she discussed her father and his two older brothers for the better part of an hour. Her dad’s name is Ricky and he is the VP Human Resources, he is a nice guy but not too bright sometimes. Uncle Willy says so a lot.

When we exited the boardroom it looked like I had randomly snagged an office person and interviewed them about the company. As far as Sarah knew she met a nice guy and he asked questions like ‘how is it to work here’.

What could not be seen was that Sarah now had an overwhelming desire to wear sexy lingerie beneath her sedate librarian work clothes meant to minimize the visual that she is a boss’s daughter. Her parents were quite over protective and she did not want to disappoint them. Instead of trying to run against that I instructed her to practice a number of activities with the dildo I have provided, as well as yoga classes and singles dance classes, the sultrier the better.

There would be a test at later date.

* * *

As I met up with Roy to depart I asked him how Mya is.

He described their first date as exciting. Mya had worn a long sheath dress with a plunging neckline that she had purchased especially for their first date. They had dinner at her home and spent hours talking. Before the night was over, Mya had shed the dress and insisted that Roy relax in her bed, including tying him down so that she could enjoy the object of her desire unencumbered.

They have had several dates since then while going through the normal courting rituals talking about religion and personal plans to see if they really wanted to be together more permanently.

As we step out of the elevator Roy escorts me past Mya’s desk. I amped up the desire between them to the point that Mya would do anything to satisfy Roy.

* * *

To be continued