The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort

DAY 1

Having checked in, Amy was waiting for Jessie when she heard, “Miss Amy?”

She turned and realized it was their guide Rosie. That’s not the only thing she realized. The more she looked at Rosie, the more she realized their guide was a stunner. Amy was no short woman but, thanks to her high heels, she seemed to be near 6′ tall. Of course, she had a pretty huge pair of breasts but she had legs that seemed to have no end.

Amy replied, “Yes Rosie?” She was a little surprised at the way she felt familiar with the guide and how quickly her name came out.

The guide pointed towards a series of booths like cubic small rooms a bit apart from the lobby, “Before you go to your room, I’d like you to fill out some electronic forms.”

While she approached, Amy asked, “What are they for?”

Rosie answered, “Miss Amy, as you may know, here at Relajacion Resort, we want to make everything possible so that you have the most enjoyable journey and these forms’ purpose is to help us do just that.”

The airport, the plane, the bus, Amy was tired. She tried to reply, “Can’t it just wait? I’d like to…”

She was cut mid-sentence feeling Rosie’s hand on her shoulder. The guide looked at her like a mother comforting her insecure child, “Amy, it’s really important. I’m sure you’ll agree with me it’s going to be for the best if you fill out those e-forms immediately.”

Amy was about to reply but that smooth feeling of numb happiness got back in the way of her thoughts. She looked at Rosie. Was it her smile? She didn’t know but she felt more and more like Rosie was right.

Soon, Amy’s doubts were all but gone. Her mind totally absorbed into that comfy numb happiness, she felt like she shouldn’t worry and do as she was told, “Yes Rosie! Right away!” and went for the booth the guide was pointing at.

The vacationer sat down and touched the screen to start the program as indicated on the monitor. Soon, she was totally into answering the questions on the screen. She didn’t even hear Rosie closing the door behind her.

The first sets of questions were pretty much what Amy was waiting for from such a questionnaire but she didn’t realize that as she answered more and more questions, she was becoming more and more enthralled by the program.

Soon, the questions became more personal but by then, Amy didn’t care. Glassy eyed, her jaw slack, the woman was answering every question hardly able to make any independent conscious thinking…

—Height? 5′8″

—Weight? 120lbs

—Measurements? 32-24-33

—Would you qualify yourself as good looking? yes

—Marital status? single

—Job? Lawyer

—Happy at your current job? Yes

Boom! The monitor started to emit a series of intense flashes right after Amy pressed the Enter key. She froze right there. Eyes wide open, her head was doing a little backward movement every time she was hit by a flash.

A complex set of patterns started to fill out the screen with twisted words emerging through the patterns. Any rational thought was impossible for Amy thanks to the intense light of the flashes but her subconscious mind was absorbing those words. She looked at it like she was looking at a divine revelation and it took only a moment for those ideas to print themselves in some deep parts of her mind.

A couple of minutes later, the screen got back to its original layout and Amy got back at answering it like nothing had happened.

Happy at your current job? No

The woman didn’t realize she had already answered that question and not with the same answer. For all she knew, that new answer was definitely the right one.

Did you come alone on this trip? no

With whom did you come to the resort? my friend Jessie

Boom! Amy was hit with another series of blinding flashes. She felt pretty disoriented when she got out of it but she still felt compelled to answer the e-form.

Do you intend on spending time with Jessie?

Amy was puzzled. “Jessie?” she thought. It took her a moment to remember her friend and when she did, she didn’t feel as thrilled about spending time with her as she used to when they planned the trip.

Do you intend on spending time with Jessie? dont know

Do you trust employees working at Relajacion Resort? yes

Just reading about Relajacion Resort, Amy already felt better and stopped thinking about Jessie.

Do you know any employee working at Relajacion Resort? Yes

Which employee do you know? Rosie

Amy smiled as she thought about Rosie. Somehow, she felt very good about that person.

Do you trust Rosie? totally

Would you seek her advice for any question you may have during your journey? yes

Would you follow any advice she would give you during your journey? yes

The screen faded to black. Slowly, the dazed woman got back to reality. She knew instinctively the questionnaire was over and felt totally fine about it. She stood up and opened the door.

Seeing Rosie a couple of steps from the booth, Amy felt a profound respect for the woman, someone she could look up to and decided to go tell her she had finished. Smiling much like a groupie, she asked, “Rosie? I’m finished with filling the forms you asked me. Should I go to my room now?”

From the look on the tourist’s face, the guide knew the little e-form session had done its magic. She smiled, “Of course, honey. You must be exhausted. Why don’t you go to your room, have a nice bath and go to bed?”

Amy found it was a good idea. All smiles, she took her stuff and went to her room do just that.

On her way, she realized she had forgotten to ask her friend Jessie what was her room number. “I’ll ask her tomorrow,” she thought.

That’s when she witnessed something weird…

A woman paraded in a white bikini that seemed way too little to contain her huge breasts. With every step she did, they bounced and threatened to spill out of her top.

Amy didn’t care that much if the woman had poor taste in swim suits (or didn’t accept her chest size); what shocked her was the wet stains in front of each breasts that made her areolas totally visible.

“Probably breast feeding”, she thought.

“Anyway, if the mommy had had a little accident, she should have gone directly to her room with a towel over her chest or something”, concluded Amy but this woman obviously didn’t do that and the vacationer couldn’t believe what she was seeing; the woman was smiling like it was the best day of her life walking with her high heels making smooth wide steps as if she meant for her boobs to jiggle the way they did, of course, bringing everyone’s attention to her breasts since they were almost nude.

Amy shook her head thinking, “Wow!” and got back on her way to her room.

* * *

Amy wasn’t the only one who had to fill out an e-form upon arrival. In fact, the whole group did; every one separately. Her friend Jessie, a short curvy brunette, had a somewhat different questionnaire…

—Height? 5′1″

—Weight?

Jessie frowned at this but she didn’t have time to do anything else before a series of flashes hit her. The woman froze right there as intense subliminal commands rewrote specific parts of her brain while making her much more docile and open minded.

When she got back to the e-form, Jessie felt totally ok with answering the question.

—Weight? 130

—Measurements? 36-30-37

—Bra cups size? D

—Are you married? No

—Did you come alone?

Jessie felt it was no one else’s business with who she came on that trip. A couple of flashes later, she didn’t mind talking about it.

—Did you come alone? No

—With whom do you travel? Amy

—Do you intend on spending time with Amy? Yes

Jessie didn’t have time to blink that another series of flashes and patterns rewrote her opinion on the subject. When she got back, she didn’t realize the questionnaire was asking her a question she had already answered.

—Do you intend on spending time with Amy? I dont know depends on her

Somehow, Jessie felt as if Amy did her a favor being her friend. In those circumstances, it was Amy’s decision to spend time with her or not. In the mingled girl’s mind, all memories of their common trip planning seemed irrelevant.

—Do you consider having sex with other people during your stay at the resort?

Jessie was about to protest verbally to the question but she was cut short as another series of flashes and patterns made sure she had the right set of mind on the subject. When she got back, the answer she had started to write was erased just like her memory of it. One thing she knew though was that she felt very horny and in need for sexual relief.

—Do you consider having sex with other people during your stay at the resort? Id love to

Instinctively, Jessie’s body was reacting in tune with what she’d just written and she could clearly feel her nipples getting hard and an increased wetness between her legs. She saw nothing wrong with it. She closed her eyes for a moment and welcomed the sensation of horniness.

When she opened her eyes, another set of flashes made sure she totally trusted the staff on the resort; especially Rosie.

Once the flashes were over, a bit dizzy at first, Jessie stood up. Somehow, she knew she was done with the e-form and could leave.

* * *

Andy, a single man freshly out of university, also had a video to watch and it had just ended. A call from behind him brought him back to reality.

—Did you like the video?

Andy was still trying to remember where he was and what had happened. His mind was about to realize he had just been watching a video when he heard Rosie’s question and through Andy’s sluggish mind, hearing her voice was like an electro-chock.

The man could feel from deep in his core that the magnificent voice he’d just heard was from a magnificent creature. Setting his eyes on Rosie, Andy realized just how much this woman was sexy. Him being seated, her huge mesmerizing breasts were right at eye level and he couldn’t take his eyes from them.

Right there, he’s got an instant hard on and his brain assimilated everything it had subconsciously learned during the video: he worshipped that woman. She had the body of a goddess and the arousal he felt for her made him wanting to do absolutely anything she asked.

Grinning, Rosie started to caress her breasts, “You love these, don’t you?”

Totally mesmerized, Andy nodded slowly.

Rosie went to tease her nipples, “You would do anything to get a feel, wouldn’t you?”

Thinking about the prospect of touching those wonderful breasts brought a smile to his face, he nodded again.

Rosie ordered, “Get on your knees!”

Without any real conscious thought, Andy did as ordered.

—Take that cock out of your shorts and masturbate.

Taking his cock in his hand, Andy realized he was already hard but that didn’t surprise him. It felt perfectly natural to have an erection in front of such a beautiful goddess.

The woman pulled her skirt and pushed her bikini bottom to the side exposing her bald pussy. Andy’s eyes stuck right there while he was hit by a rush of arousal. His hand started going faster on his cock.

—Nice isn’t it? I want you to lick it, now!

Andy couldn’t get between his mistress’ legs fast enough. He started licking and slurping at her cunt like it was the most delicious ice cream treat.

Starting to play with her breasts, Rosie sighed, “Hooouuuu… Talented! You sure are gonna make a great stud!”

Andy didn’t really understand that last statement and didn’t care; licking his mistress while masturbating felt like heaven.

Soon, Rosie was starting to feel a sweet climax coming. She noticed that Andy was also showing obvious signs he was on the verge. She ordered, “You cannot cum until I cum on your face, you understand?”

His tongue on her clit, Andy did his best to answer nodding, “Hmmm…Hmmm…”

A minute later, Rosie’s hips bucked forward and her head went back as she welcomed the blissful peak announcing the imminent orgasm. She closed her eyes feeling the climax hit her body, her juices flowing from her twat as she moaned, “Huuuuuh…yesss….”

Andy was drowning in his goddess’ juices but he couldn’t care less as a thunderous climax made his cock explode jism all around.

Once she had come down from her orgasm, Rosie took a couple of tissues in her purse and offered them to Andy, “Here, clean yourself with these. Then, I want you to lick me clean. Don’t forget the spunk you spilled on my legs.”

The man did as ordered and a minute later, feeling his mistress’ finger under his chin, he stood up. A rush of gratitude and worship flooded his brain as he listened her saying, “Now, you’re gonna be a good pet, aren’t you?”

He nodded. Of course, he would be a good pet for his mistress…

—You’re gonna be a good horny little pet and fuck all the women on the resort making moves on you, won’t you?”

Andy felt awkward hearing Rosie. He didn’t use to be so desperate to sleep with women, did he?

But when the mingled man felt his mistress’ hand on his cock, the battle was over. Instantly, he got hard and marveled at the feeling of horniness filling his mind. Rosie’s statement made so much sense! He was such a horny pet. Of course, he would fuck any woman that would come to him just as Rosie had asked.

Rosie smiled to him, “So? I asked you a question: Are you going to fuck all the women who want to fuck with you?”

—Yes!

—Yes… what?

—Yes, mistress! I’ll fuck any woman asking for it as you ordered.

—Good… and you’ll fuck her because when she asks you to fuck her, you’re gonna get hard and horny instantly and desire nothing else but to please her sexually, aren’t you?

—Yes, mistress!

Rosie’s hand hadn’t stopped jerking his cock and it was now at full mast. She told him, “I’m pleased to hear that. You must be pretty horny by now…”

Seeing him nod, Rosie smiled. She ordered, “Don’t worry about your bags. I’ll have them carried to your room. Now, I want you to wear that swimsuit and go take a walk around the pool… ”

While Andy took off his clothes to put on the swimsuit, Rosie picked up her cell phone, “Monique? Hi! This is Rosie. Will you be in your room for some time? Excellent! What? Oh… No… I got a surprise for you. That’s all. Stay there… ok! Bye!”

Closing her cell phone, Rosie turned to Andy. She grabbed his cock and got back at jerking the guy telling him, “I’ve changed my mind. I want you to go to room #3011. Tell the woman there, Monique, I’m sending you to help her with her craving. You got it?”

Andy nodded. By then, he had changed and was wearing the red tight boxers Rosie had given him. He left the booth while Rosie added, “Remember… hard and horny…”

It didn’t take him long to get to room #3011. He knocked.

—Who’s that?

—Andy. Rosie sent me.

The door opened and Andy saw a cougar standing in front of him. The woman looked to be in her late 30s. Albeit her petite frame, her skimpy red bikini top was filled with a pair of pretty full D cup breasts.

Self-conscious in front of that strange man, the woman tried to cover her chest with one arm while she looked at Andy with suspicious questioning eyes.

Monique started to scan the stranger from head to toe with suspicion. For a moment, her eyes stuck on Andy’s still pretty obvious hard on in his tight red swimsuit.

Realizing what she was doing, she brought her eyes back at Andy’s face…

The guy could tell she was totally conflicted with herself. One part of her seemed turned on and pleased by what she saw in his shorts and wanted nothing more but to look further while the other part seemed worried (if not plain scared) and did its best to look in Andy’s eyes.

Andy added, “Rosie sent me to help you with your craving…”

That comment seemed to hit Monique’s psyche like a welding torch against an ice cube. She went on looking at Andy’s face but her own face changed. She looked happy, almost relieved, as if a very heavy weight had been taken off her shoulders. She seemed at peace and very focused with what she wanted. Her eyes filled with lust, she approached him replying, “Well… Did she? How sweet of her…”

With that, she took Andy’s prick out of his shorts. Smiling at what she had in her hand, she bent and started to suck on it with passion and gusto.

Andy looked at the woman at his knees and couldn’t believe the change in her attitude but there he was being given probably the best blow job he’d ever had from a woman who, just a minute ago, tried to hide herself as she obviously felt exposed in her bikini!

She switched to a hand job and took a step back. With her free hand, she untied her top while looking knowingly at Andy, “Would you like to see my big tits?”

The woman’s attitude shifted even more once she was topless. Sounding a bit like a tart, she went to caress her tits while looking up at Andy, “I love having big tits… Do you like my big tits?”

Andy nodded. She spit between her two globes and added, “Would you like to fuck them?”

Andy didn’t have time to reply. The bitch in heat had already spread the saliva everywhere between her breasts and was aligning his cock in the crack.

Once set, she started to rock up and down on his shaft sheering her mate, “Oooouhhh! I love the way you fuck my big tits… it makes me so hot…” trying to lick its tip when it got out at the top of the cleavage.

After a couple of minutes of that regimen, she added, “God! It makes me so hot to have your dick between my big tits… It makes so wet… My cunt’s so ready for your cock…”

Now hot and horny as hell, Andy caught the call. He grabbed Monique by the arms and made her stand up. Not wasting a moment, he followed by grabbing her by the back of her thighs and took her in his arms, her thighs on each side of his waist.

Holding the woman by one buttock, he used his other hand to push her bikini bottom aside. It didn’t take him much effort to align his cock and plunge it in her dripping slit. Monique sent her head back, “Oooooh…yeesssss…”

Pushing her against the wall, he switched his hands between her legs and pushed them up and apart. The woman whined from the pain but it didn’t last long as Andy started to fuck her twat harshly and soon, she started to moan her pleasure, “Oh yes…that’s it baby…Fuck me… Fuck me hard…”

…and Andy did just that.

They did pretty much all the positions in the book but one seemed to bring more pleasure to Monique and give her almost never ending orgasms. It was when Andy fucked her from behind while they were both standing up; him giving it rough to her while holding her by her breasts.

Soon enough, Andy felt he was on the verge and grunted, “Oh shit! I’m gonna cum…”

Monique turned around and went on her knees right away, she started jerking him off while she held her breasts in front of his cock, “Oooouhh yes, baby… Cum for me, baby… Cum on my big tits…”

A moment later, a string of thick spunk exploded from Andy’s cock and landed on Monique’s face, neck and breasts. It was followed by some extra spurts.

Monique went to clean his cock with her mouth. All the while, she spread the cum on her tits like it was the most expensive sunscreen. From times to times, she would lap at her hand like an ice cream cone while looking at him with a grateful smile, grabbing some of the cum on her chin for added extra taste when needed.

The cougar was obviously floating on the blissful afterglow caressing her tits and purring. Sometimes, she’d stop licking Andy’s deflating cock to add comments like, “I love cocks…” or “I crave cum…”

They finally went on the bed to relax a bit. Monique was still caressing her cum glistening tits bringing a finger to her mouth from times to times.

Andy had closed his eyes and relaxed…

For how much time? He didn’t know but Monique woke him up when she caressed his chest.

He looked at her. She was looking at her finger tracing his pecs but she had lost her dopey smile. Her eyes had turned back to that normal look they had the very first moment he met her, “You know they’re turning us into sex starved animals, don’t you?“

Andy looked at her with puzzled eyes. That’s when he saw that her face showed some sort of thoughtful resignation.

Monique saw Andy’s face and realized he clearly didn’t know what she was talking about. She started to explain, “My husband has been nagging me about being more open minded with sex for years.”

Grabbing her boobs, Monique went on, “I even accepted to get these so that he’d stop harassing me. I never liked them but I hoped it would help. It didn’t last long. I was getting pretty pessimistic about our marriage but about a month ago, he offered me to come to this resort.”

Monique’s eyes illuminated, “I was so happy. I thought this could be the spark we needed to be a happy couple… again!”

Her face switched back to a fatalistic resignation, “I was wrong. We’ve been here for almost a week now and nothing goes as I thought: my husband’s never there. He gets in and out. He can disappear for two days in a row! So, I got nothing more to do than getting massages at the spa or watch TV.”

With that, she started to look away as she added, “…I go to the spa every day to get my treatment. Then, I come back here to watch channel #231…”

Her eyes got back to reality. She turned to Andy,” I’ve pretty much never watched porn before… but channel #231 is a very good porn channel…”

Then, her face slowly became more relaxed. Her eyes seemed to look nowhere in particular like she was looking through Andy and she started to talk like she was reciting something she’d learned, “I go to the spa every day to get my treatment. Then, I come back here to watch channel #231…”

“…and watching porn makes me feel good…”

—…because porn girls have big tits just like mine…

—…and I love having big tits…”

Monique’s hands started to caress her chest…

—…porn girls act like sluts just like me…

—…I love acting like a slut…

—…porn girls seem always horny just like me….

—…and I love to be horny...”

As one hand went to her snatch, Monique’s face kept that relaxed look except for a weird dopey smile…

—I love to fuck…

—I need to fuck…

—I love cocks…

—I crave cum…

With that, the cougar looked at Andy. The animalistic need she had in her eyes scared him. He started to say something, “Monique, I think we…”

…but Monique’s hand went to his cock and she told him, “I need your cock! I want you to fuck me!”

That was all that was required for Andy’s programming to get online. His cock getting hard instantly, the only thing he could think of was to fuck that woman.

And that’s what he did!

* * *

Matt was answering an e-form on his side while his wife was doing the same on her side. He read the next question…

What do you like the most in your wife’s body? Her smile

Matt had had a couple of flashes already to make his mind more pliable and when this other set finished, he had totally changed his mind about what he found sexy in his wife.

What do you like the most in your wife’s body? Her big tits

Do your wife’s breasts turn you on? Yes

Do your wife’s breasts make you horny? Yes

Matt continued answering while Lauren, in her booth, was coming back from a series of flashes that made her more appreciative of a certain part of her body she used to find too big.

Do you like having big breasts? Yes

Are you proud of your big breasts? Yes

Do you like to wear clothes to put your big breasts on display? Yes

Does it turn you on when people look at your big breasts? Yes

Lauren was totally into answering the e-form but its suggestions were starting to turn her on. Although she didn’t consciously think of it, feeling her nipples getting rock hard from all the arousal brought a subtle but none the less mischievous smile on her face.

Explain how you prefer to turn on your husband? With my breasts

Does it turn you on? Yes

Both Lauren and Matt got a final series of flashes to end their session. These pushed even more the idea that Matt was totally obsessed with Lauren’s breasts and that she was more than glad it was the case. It also imprinted in their subconscious that they trusted Rosie and pretty much every employee on the resort and would follow any instruction from them to the letter.

As Lauren got out of her booth, she almost hit a couple passing near. The couple seemed in its forties. Their looks showed obvious signs of wealth: expensive sunglasses, expensive clothes. Everything looked expensive on these people. Lauren never really appreciated superficial people who liked to show off their wealth but her anger never had time to lift off as she saw the way the man was handling his wife’s ass. Her mischievous smile reappeared hearing the woman reply to her husband, “Oh, Hank! Stop grabbing my ass and hurry up, would you? I don’t know if it’s this place that’s inspiring me but I can’t wait to have your cock inside of me…”

Lauren concluded, “Hope these two have a good mattress in their room... Looks like it’s gonna be tested pretty soon!”

With that, Matt appeared in Lauren’s sight.

Her husband was looking at her breasts like a late teen would in front of a porn star. His eyes were wider than usual but they showed a dumb rutting male look while his breathing betrayed his increasing arousal.

Seeing the way he looked at her breasts had Lauren wet her panties right there. On instinct, she pushed her chest forward while pulling back her shoulders. All smiles, she approached her husband, “Ok darling! Bring our stuff to our room. I’ll be there waiting for you with a little surprise…”

When Matt finally got to his room, he managed to open the door and put all their stuff inside. He had just time to make a few steps before a sight of pure sexiness presented itself before him…

His wife was standing on her knees on the bed wearing only her panties. She was looking at him with a grin while she fondled her naked breasts, “Like anything you see?”

Matt tried to fix the lack of space in his pants with a hand while he nodded with a dumb look.

Lauren could feel her nipples getting even harder as if this was even possible. She pouted, “Oh! Poor dear… Am I making you hard with my big breasts? Is that it?”

Matt was indeed rock hard but also totally mesmerized by his wife’s breasts. On autopilot, he approached the bed while he fished his cock out of his pants. It was already wet with precum.

Like it was the most normal thing to do, Matt started to jerk his cock while his wife started playing with her tits with one hand and teased her clit with the other. She cooed, “Hooouuu! You are so hard for me…”

Matt’s brain was a total flat liner. The guy’s jaw was slack with a bit of drool while he jerked off; his eyes totally stuck on his wife’s breasts.

Lauren took his chin and slowly pulled his head down, “Why don’t you lick my big breasts?”

Matt didn’t need any more encouragement and, a moment later, the man was fondling and licking Lauren’s breasts. This gave for a bizarre position but it still brought both lovers to a pretty high level of arousal.

It didn’t take long before Lauren panicked, “I’ve had enough!”

The horny woman pushed her husband on the bed,” Get on your back!” A moment later, she was on him going full throttle fucking herself on his cock. She reveled on the feeling of her husband’s eyes on her jiggling breasts while she went up and down as fast and harsh as she could.

Both lovers were totally gone in their fetish and a minute later, Matt exploded in his wife’s twat. Lauren didn’t stop and soon, she was also hit by a monstrous climax, “Oh… Oh… Fuck… I’m cumming too… I’m cumming too… I’m cuuuuUUUUuuuuUUUUUuuuming…”

Matt and Lauren weren’t the only ones having sex. Hank and Liz fucked senseless until exhaustion. All alone in her room, Jessy spent her evening in a wild masturbation marathon while Amy took it cool setting up her stuff, taking a nice long bath and going to bed early.