The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort

DAY 3

-Knock knock!

Amy opened the door. In front of her, stood a magnificent tall and slender brunette wearing a shiny black bikini; its top threatening to tear apart under the pressure of the huge boobs it tried to contain. Right there, Amy felt her pussy moisten.

—Hi! I’m Karina. Rosie sent me to be your guide for the day and show you around. May I come in?

Using all her mental strength to move her eyes from that nice pair of tits to the woman’s eyes, Amy realized what she had just been asked. Opening the door wide and pushing herself aside, Amy stuttered something like, “Oh…huh? Yeah… yeah… please… come in!”

Like a panther parading in front of its prey, Karina took feline steps to get in Amy’s room. She was probably the same height as Amy but the vertiginous stilettos she wore made her look much taller.

Amy closed the door and turned back to face her guest. She was met with a wonderful show: Karina had taken off her top and had turned towards her. The vacationer’s eyes stuck on the pair of huge boobs on display before her.

Karina’s grin got mischievous, “Rosie told me you had a thing for big tits. From your face, I’d say she’s right…”

Karina took the mesmerized girl’s hands and brought them on her chest, “There… caress my big tits, Amy, while I explain what we’re going to do today…”

Amy’s eyes quickly took a glassy look. Karina concluded, “Training’s well under way my dear. You’ll be like that until you get your own pair…”

Amy’s face was one of total fascination for those huge fake breasts. She was caressing them just as ordered but she didn’t show any other expression. Her mouth was half open and slack while her eyes were wide but dull totally stuck on the object of her worship.

Karina used a soft but commanding tone to explain, “Amy, today, you will spend the day with me. You will feel very hot for me and have a very strong and undeniable desire to have sex with me. To reach that goal, you will do everything you can to please me. Every idea I have is a good idea. Anything I wish you to do is a mandatory order you want to follow; you desire to do as I say; you need it. Do you understand?”

Amy nodded never moving her eyes from Karina’s chest.

Karina went on, “You may encounter situations today that you would have felt very uncomfortable with prior to your stay on the resort but now, you will feel very comfortable with them. No inhibition or value you may have had in the past will stop you from doing as I say. Inhibitions are irrelevant if they stop you from doing as I say. All you want to do is to learn how to please me. Is that clear?”

Again, Amy nodded.

Satisfied with the result, Karina took Amy’s chin forcing the dazed girl to watch her, eye to eye.

Like she had just woken up from a dream, Amy tried, “What…what…” but Karina cut her mid-sentence, “The way you played with my tits got me pretty turned on… why don’t you kiss me now?”

It was Amy’s turn to become mischievous. She took Karina in her arms and engaged in a passionate kiss.

They quickly started to make out like two sex starved lesbians.

Karina seemed to know exactly what aroused Amy and she was playing with her body like a maestro a violin. Soon, the Sapphic novice was beyond herself, totally lost in the whirlwind of sex and horniness. In that state of desire and need, she looked like a groupie worshipping her rock star but also like a needy junkie in front of her pusher.

So, when Karina told her, “Why don’t you kneel before me and lick my pussy? I want you to make me cum… I want to cum all over your pretty face…", a very happy and enthusiastic Amy got down on her knees and, pushing her lover’s bikini bottom aside, started to lick her slit like it was filled with honey.

Just the fact of training a new sister had put Karina in a state of heavy arousal. Now, being licked by Amy, it didn’t take long before she felt the climax coming. Between two gasps, she told Amy, “There it comes, honey. I want you to lick everything.”

The horny girl went full throttle lapping at her mate’s cunt and soon, she was rewarded with a flow of cuntjuice exploding on her face. She did her best to swallow everything but with the pressure, her face and most of her chest got splattered with it.

Amy didn’t care. As Karina came down from her climax, the kneeling girl looked at her with lustful contented eyes while licking her lips as far as she could.

Looking at the mess, Karina concluded, “You can’t go out like that. Take a quick shower and put on that black bikini of yours. I wanna show you something.”

Half an hour later, the duet was at the resort’s massage parlor. On the way, Karina had explained everything Amy had to know: she had been working for the last two years at the resort giving massages and she thought Amy should come and see her job.

Once at the massage parlor, Karina let Amy in the employees’ room telling her to wait for her to come back.

About half an hour later, Karina appeared in the doorframe, “Come with me…”

Amy followed her as they got in a massage room. On the massage table was a woman, eyes closed, stark naked and oiled up from neck to toes. The woman seemed to be in her late 30s but she had a very good looking body.

Karina turned to Amy and put her forefinger on her mouth indicating to keep quiet. Amy nodded as she slowly moved around to go sit on the little bench in the corner.

Karina got back at giving her massage. Using a soothing tone, she said, “So, Wanda, you remember what we discussed about, don’t you?”

The woman slowly nodded replying with a sleepy smooth tone, “Hmm…mmm…”

—Oh…Wanda…you can do better than that. I know you may feel very relaxed but you can answer with intelligible answers when I ask you questions. Isn’t that right?

This time, the woman replied a tired but understandable, “Yesss…Karina!”

—Good…So, you told me you had never had sex with a woman before but it was a fantasy you wanted to live. Isn’t that right?

—Yesss…

With that, Karina turned to Amy and moved her head to the side meaning for her to stand up and approach… which she did.

—Well! Wanda! This is your lucky day. I want you to spread your thighs for me please.

Slowly, hesitantly, the woman moved her thighs apart revealing a short shaved pussy. Karina turned to Amy whispering, “She has a nice cunt, doesn’t she?”

Amy could feel Karina’s hand starting to caress her lower back, going down over her butts. As she bent over the table to better see Wanda’s pussy, she made sure to move her legs apart to give Karina the best access she could give to her own pussy.

A smile appeared on Amy’s face as she felt Karina’s fingers going under her bikini bottom and starting to smoothly caress her labia. She bent a bit further, pushing her hips against the welcomed hand. She looked at Karina with lustful eyes and licked her lips while nodding to her question.

Karina approached and added in Amy’s ear, “I want you to masturbate her…”

Right there, Amy felt herself getting back to reality as if a fog of erotism had just vanished. She found Karina sexy and loved having sex with her but she didn’t see the point of having sex with Wanda, a pure stranger.

Karina realized what was happening and reacted quickly. Taking off her top with one hand, she grabbed Amy with her other hand and placed her in front of her. She then took Amy’s hands and put them on her tits.

Soon, Amy was back caressing Karina’s chest with a dull glassy look while accepting every Karina’s comments as facts.

—So, when I take your hands from my big tits in a moment, you’ll want nothing else than to please me and do as I ask you, right?

—Right…

—You’re going to feel very turned on and horny and you’re going to feel very sexy, right?

—Right…

—You’ll see nothing wrong with doing anything sexual with that other woman if I ask you to, right?

—Right…

—In fact, you will even find it arousing…

Upon Amy’s nodding, Karina took Amy’s hands from her tits.

This time, when Karina asked Amy to masturbate Wanda, she eagerly accepted.

Soon, Karina got Amy to masturbate herself too.

After a while, once she knew Amy was totally into it and wouldn’t cause any trouble, Karina went on with her plan.

—Wanda, that hand on your pussy feels good, doesn’t it?

—Yesss….

—It turns you on and makes you horny, doesn’t it?

—Yess….

—Well, Wanda, let me tell you that hand is my friend’ hand, Amy. She does a good job, doesn’t she?

—Yess…

—Amy is turning you on, doesn’t she?

—Yess…

—Well… you are turning her on too. Masturbating you turns her on so much that she couldn’t resist masturbating herself too. Can you imagine, Wanda? You are turning on another woman.

The dazed woman’s mind was receiving all this information and, in her actual state of mind, it was very arousing. Her hips started to gyrate while she started to breathe with her mouth.

—It turns you on to think you are turning her on, doesn’t it, Wanda?

—Yesss…

—You’re feeling very horny, very aroused right now, aren’t you, Wanda?

—Yess…

By then, Karina had started to whisper subtle suggestions in Amy’s ear as well. Suggestions like, “I want you to fuck that woman, Amy… I want you to make her cum… It would please me so much if you fucked that woman for me …”

—Wanda, Amy, why don’t you have sex together? Wanda, turn on your back. Amy, get on the table and do a 69 with Wanda here.

Both girls happily obliged and, a moment later, Amy was licking the pussy of a total stranger while hers was being licked.

…and she loved it.

It didn’t take long before each woman reached wonderful climaxes. Afterwards, Karina had Amy go back to the employees’ room while she finished Wanda’s “massage”.

* * *

Matt and Lauren still felt a bit out of it when they got out of the booth but Lauren, as usual, took control of the situation and told her husband she had to go the lobby.

Once there, she asked for a “White extraction package”. The hostess got back a moment later with a small box. As she offered it, she suggested, “Don’t forget: once you’re done, please, get back to your guide.”

With her package under her arm, the bossy woman got her husband to follow her at their room. Matt complied right away.

While Matt closed the door of their room behind them, Lauren took off her white top and turned to face Matt. As he turned back, his eyes stuck to her chest instantly.

Grinning, Lauren started to play with her breasts. Surprised by their heaviness, she took a moment to look at them. “Are they bigger?” she thought.

She looked back at Matt. Becoming an expert at bossing him around, she got right to the main subject “You love my big tits, I know it. Looking at them makes you hard.”

Right there, Matt’s face started to relax while his cock started to get hard. Seeing his boner, Lauren told her husband, “Now, take that cock of yours out of your pants…”

Matt did as asked. As mesmerized as he was, he never noticed his wife taking a package beside her but he certainly heard when she told him, “Now, play with my big tits while I take care of your cock…” The man couldn’t believe his luck and started fondling her breasts with both hands.

During that time, Lauren took the package’s content out of its box. It was some sort of condom with a test tube at its end. Instinctively, she took it and put it on Matt’s cock. The man didn’t bulge; too far gone in his fetish. She started jerking his cock, “Ouuhhh… that’s it, honey. Caress my big tits. It turns you on so much…”

Lauren looked at her husband. She thrilled at the way she turned him on with her big tits but knowing she was going to collect his seed somehow turned her on even more.

She also thrilled at having him play with her tits. They had become very sensitive lately and the feelings she got from his caresses were very pleasant. She could feel her twat leaking, “Yesss… play with my big tits… it makes you so hot…”

The man started grunting and Lauren felt her own thrill getting stronger, “Hoouuuu… baby… that’s it… you’re gonna cum for me, don’t you? You’re gonna cum and shoot a huge load of cum… just for me…”

Matt came right there. Seeing the tube getting filled, Lauren felt the now familiar rush of arousal. She removed the extraction set from her husband’s cock and prepared it for its return while Matt sat down on a chair totally spent, a bit out of it.

Once done, Lauren looked at her man, “Poor him” she thought. She said, “Ok honey… why don’t you clean yourself and take a nap while I go see Rosie? That’s it… You’re a good boy!”

Once she knew her husband was asleep, Lauren went in the bathroom to change her clothes. There was no hesitation in Lauren’s mind when she picked up the white bikini. Already turned on with making her husband cum, the woman felt a rush just putting it on.

She had a bit of hard time tying the top behind her neck. It seemed there was less fabric to work with than the previous day. She looked in the mirror; her tits spilled from everywhere around their cups obviously too big for their confinement.

“God! My tits are big…” she thought. The idea turned her on instantly. She looked at herself. The woman looking back at her irradiated erotism. “No! she thought, Not erotism… fucking sex!”

On instinct, she brought her hands over her tits. She looked at herself while she moaned her pleasure, “Ouuuuh… I’m so hot for sex…”

With that, she finished putting on her bikini and left but not without making sure she brought her precious package for Rosie.

When she found Rosie, Lauren went right to her and showed her the package; too excited to realize she was showing a vial full of spunk. Glad they were in a quiet place, Rosie grabbed the vial and put it in her purse. She looked at Lauren. The woman was obviously totally horny and couldn’t stand in place.

That didn’t surprise Rosie. What caught her attention though was the little wet stain through the bikini top. She took a more thorough look; each tit was now enormous and streaked with blue veins. They both threatened to jiggle out of the top.

Rosie approached the horny woman. Teasing the nipples and making smooth circles around the areolas, she asked, “You must be pretty horny right now, aren’t you?”

Lauren had closed her eyes by then. The moan she let through her lips was better than any verbal answer.

Rosie went on with her caresses and the horny woman did nothing to stop her. Wanting more, Lauren brought a hand behind her neck and undid the tie to take off the bikini top. Now free of their confining minimalistic cups, the jugs landed heavily on her chest.

Rosie took a look at them. They were much bigger than when Lauren got at the resort the first day. If they had been a pair of Ds before they probably were more like E or F cups now and streaked with blue veins. Their areolas were brownish and the nipples were puffy.

Rosie reattached the straps behind Lauren’s neck and guided Lauren to a booth while telling her, “Trust me… It’ll all make sense in minute…”

Bombarded with subliminals, Lauren quickly got back to that numb state where her mind became open to new ideas.

Soon, thanks to the programming she was receiving, her fascination for her breasts increased but also changed. She now wanted to produce milk.

During that time, Rosie had left and gotten back with two syringes. She planted one in each breasts emptying its content. Too lost in the treatment, Lauren didn’t bulge.

Rosie then went behind Lauren and started massaging her breasts. The movement her hands followed was more clinical than erotic, pushing the blood and the hormonal chemicals all through the breasts and towards the nipples.

It was none the less very stimulating and through the subliminals infused treatment, Lauren could still feel herself become more and more turned on like her tits were becoming the center of her libido. In her twisted mind, she imagined her breasts as orgasmic cruise missiles ready to explode.

Thanks to the e-form treatment, Lauren realized she wanted to have gigantic tits filled with milk. Being milked or sucked at her tits turned her on and made horny. It also helped her reach powerful orgasms.

By then, the treatment pushed further into changing her. Besides that, Rosie was still stimulating her tits and, although she didn’t realize it, Lauren had started masturbating.

Lauren’s breathing was scattered but lost in her delirium, she breathed some words from times to times like " tits… milk…”

Rosie smiled hearing that. “…won’t be long now.” she thought. She stopped her massage for a moment and did a quick call before getting back at massaging Lauren’s jugs.

The program soon went to a sudden halt. Lauren got out of her reverie, not knowing what had happened. She looked around and realized Rosie was still there.

Rosie went on massaging Lauren’s tits from her back and hushed the troubled woman, “Sshhhh… just let me finish your massage….”

Watching those hands making her feel such marvelous feelings, the big titted woman let her head drop on Rosie’s shoulder. Rosie was whispering in her ear, “Your tits are getting so big, honey…”

Lauren looked down at her big tits. Unknown to her, they had indeed taken at least another extra cup size thanks to the stuff Rosie had injected and the sexed up woman didn’t care where it came from. All that mattered was they looked indeed bigger …

…and she loved it!

Her big tits were also way much more sensitive to caresses and the way Rosie massaged them, they were sending delicious feelings to her already overloaded brain.

Seeing how aroused Lauren was, Rosie started her speech, “My massages involve special technics that stimulate the hormonal system to make them bigger…”

This was good news for Lauren and she felt perfectly fine about it.

—In some cases, I’ve even seen women start lactating…

Lauren reacted on that. She didn’t see the satisfied smile that appeared on Rosie’s face when, enthusiastic, she asked, “You mean… I could produce milk?”

Rosie went on, “I’ve seen it sometimes but it depends on a lot of factors: genetics, stimulation…”

Lauren stopped her, “I don’t look stimulated enough?”

Rosie smiled as she went on massaging, “You sure look stimulated but like I said, I don’t control all the factors although…”

Lauren intervened, “Although?”

—Well… In nature, lactation comes after the female has been impregnated. From my experience, I’ve seen that simulating that act often triggered the process….

—You mean I gotta get pregnant? Wow! Talk about…”

Rosie stopped her, “No! No! You don’t have to get pregnant necessarily. You have to simulate the act of getting pregnant: you have to have sex and be penetrated.”

Lauren smiled, “Oh! I’m fine with that…”

Rosie stopped her again, “I know… I know… Now, for it to work you got to let me finish my massage. I want you to close your eyes and relax. Let me finish what I’ve started…”

Lauren did just that. In a matter of minutes, she was back in her delicious numb state of arousal and in that state, she was pretty docile. So, when Rosie told her to watch a video, Lauren opened her eyes and got back into another session of programming that deepened her new values.

She came to realize that she was so much into her tits that they controlled her pretty much. Except for Matt, one just had to caress her tits to make her become horny and docile. Being caressed and masturbated while she learned all that, the woman was totally accepting the concept, becoming even more aroused, horny, docile and open to accept even more.

She also learned that being fucked from behind on all four was her favorite sex position and when the man came in her, it was the best climax.

In her state of mind, Lauren accepted that like it was the most obvious truth. So, when the subliminals made her realize that she should find a job that lets her fuck and give milk, she could only agree.

When the subliminals brought Lauren to remember that she trusted Rosie and made her realize that she could help her find the job she was looking for, Lauren was the happiest woman in the world.

Smiling from ear to ear, totally lost in her delirium of horniness, Lauren watched the subliminals filled video while reciting, " job… fuck… milk…”

After a while, the treatment ended and Lauren smoothly got back to reality. She smiled at Rosie and then, she noticed something…

Rosie was with a man…

All of a sudden, Lauren felt a bit too exposed. She tried to hide herself with her hands.

Rosie comforted her, “Now! Now! Lauren, don’t be shy. I’ve asked my friend here to help you…” Rosie then nodded to the man.

Taking the signal, the man approached Lauren and started to caress her breasts (even through her hands). The instant his hands touched her tits; one could see Lauren’s shyness starting to melt.

Within minutes, Lauren had taken her hands out of the way and was smiling stupidly to the man. It was obvious that she was totally into him and she did her best to be pleasant to him; turning when he turned, pushing her tits into his hands, giggling when he tickled her.

After a moment of that regimen, the man got closer. Taking Lauren’s hand and putting it on his crotch, he said, “You know… you’re starting to turn me on…”

Feeling the big hard cock in his pants, Lauren’s eyes lit up. Then, the man added, “Get on all four! I’m gonna fuck you like the fucking cow you are!”

Lauren’s heart skipped a beat. She could feel her arousal reach a level she never thought possible. It was like a wild hidden side of herself that was coming alive taking control of her psyche. She went on all four doing her best to push her ass up, spreading its cheeks as wide as she could.

Waiting for that cock to fuck her twat felt like an eternity for the desperate woman. She could feel the horniness through all her body; her juices dripping along her thighs; her breasts pulsating; her hips slightly bucking while they waited to be gripped.

Then, something odd happened. Rosie approached and put a large low bowl on the floor right under Lauren’s tits.

Lauren went to ask Rosie what this was for but she was cut short by the greatest feeling…

A cock in her drenched pussy! Without any more announcements, the guy started to fuck her like she was the cheapest bitch…

…and Lauren didn’t care. In fact, she didn’t think! She had forgotten about the bowl; about pretty much everything. All that mattered was that magnificent cock fucking her.

The ride went on for some moments and as Lauren started to feel her climax building up, she also took stock of something else; while she did felt that nice cock plunging in her twat, she noticed her breasts were pulsating very heavily…

In fact, the feeling was so intense that Lauren could have sworn she felt her tits inflating and deflating much like those cartoons when they hit their thumb with a hammer. Add to that her tits’ sensitivity and the way they jiggled while she was getting properly fucked…

…it was fucking awesome!

In fact, it was so intense that her tits were stimulating Lauren towards a climax as much as her twat getting fucked. She could feel her whole body and soul converging towards an orgasm like a geyser on the verge to shoot its water…

…like a volcano about to explode …

…like two huge tits dripping milk!

Booooooom! Lauren was hit by the biggest monster orgasm she had ever felt. It was followed by another one and another one.

Through moans and grunts, a panting Lauren tried to get a grip on what was happening. It was too intense. She looked down at her body trying to make sense of that overload of orgasm.

That’s when she saw it; her tits were pissing milk.

The rush she felt reignited Lauren’s climax. Right there, she started cumming again…

From there, Lauren lost all track of time. Her whole universe started to resolve around her pleasure from being fucked and giving milk. She didn’t think anymore. She just let herself be fucked; let her tits piss milk and let the recurring orgasms build up and fill her mind with blissful sexily filled happiness.

Unknown to Lauren, Rosie was doing a call …

—Hello! This is Rosie at Relajation resort.

—Yes!

—I’d like to report excellent results with the product again! My second candidate has started to produce milk as planned.

—I’ll go on with the experiment and have her increase milk production. I’ll also have her report to one of our offices to start production when she gets back.

—What?

—The queen congratulates me? Oh!…

Rosie stopped talking for a moment as she was hit by what seemed to be a shattering orgasm.

The conversation ended there. When Rosie got back from her high, she looked at Lauren. The woman was still having orgasms after orgasms but her milk production had more or so come to a stop. Rosie approached the man, “Ok! Cum now!”

Instantly, the man exploded in Lauren sending her in an overdriven orgasm.

When Lauren got back from lalaland, the man who had just fucked her had left and she was alone with Rosie.

—Put your bikini back on and come with me.

Lauren redressed quickly and followed Rosie. On their way, the guide brought up the subject of a possible job for Lauren back at home but her training would start here.

Too happy to learn it was about being fucked and milked, Lauren accepted gladly.

They finally arrived in front of a building Lauren had never noticed before. It was on a remote part of the resort that she didn’t know anything about.

Once in, Lauren was stripped naked by two bald women dressed in lab coats and put on some sort of a low table. The result was that she was on all four but most of her upper body rested on the table and her head rested on a cushioned donut. Her hips and tits were free.

The lab assistants then put on goggles on her eyes and headphones on her ears. They followed by fixing some sort of machine at the end of the table where her hips were and attached rubber cups to her tits.

Lauren was starting to become a bit worried when a series of flashes started in her goggles. When they ended after a moment, Lauren wasn’t worried anymore.

In fact, she didn’t think much. So, when the machine behind her hips pushed some mechanic part that clutched to her pussy, Lauren didn’t react.

When the whole system started stimulating her pussy by making her clitoris vibrate and by penetrating her vagina with a sillicon phallus, Lauren was still not thinking much but she started to feel pretty good.

When the cups on her breasts started to pump milk from them, it just added to her happiness.

Lauren didn’t react whatsoever when the lab assistants came to inject hormonal cocktails in her tits.

She just lay there getting fucked, giving milk and cumming…

…and it was perfect!

Then, after a while (although it seemed it was too short for her), Lauren was told her training was over for the day.

Still floating from the ride she just had, Lauren put her white bikini back on. Her mind still in a haze and she didn’t notice her tits were even bigger and they had a hard time staying in their cups. Pretty much oblivious to her surroundings, she didn’t care about Rosie looking at her nor did she notice her smile.

The guide seemed much happy by how Lauren looked; a dopey contented smile on her face like she had just smoked the best pot ever and loved every minute of it. Rosie asked her, “So, how did you like it?”

Lauren took a moment to process the question but finally replied, “It was great…”

—So, you think you could enjoy a job like this at home?

Lauren nodded like a kid in front of potential gifts on Christmas Eve.

Rosie’ smile got wider. She approached the stoned woman and started to caress her tits through her bikini.

Lauren looked at Rosie’s hands and up to her face. Her eyes were very clear on how much she loved this. Rosie asked, “You like having your big tits caressed, don’t you?”

Lauren closed her eyes and purred, “Hmmm…Hmmm…”

Just thinking about being fucked and milked all day was turning her on but having her big tits caressed by Rosie was much hotter; she could feel milk restarting to drip from her tits while cuntjuice dripped from her twat. In a matter of seconds, both her bottom and top got so wet, they were translucent but Lauren didn’t care; she just loved how good it felt.

Rosie was now behind her, whispering things in her ear, “Here’s what I want you to do for the rest of your vacation…”

As she got back to her room, Lauren didn’t think about the implication of wearing a white bikini with a drenched pussy and tits dripping milk. She just marveled at how good life was.

Still the dopey smile on her face, not caring for a moment about the world, Lauren walked ahead marveling at the sweet sensation of dumb happiness that filled her mind. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was and every step she made felt like walking on cotton candy.

She didn’t notice the people who did notice her looks...

* * *

During that time, Hank had gotten a massage with Karina. At least, it started with her but, unknown to him, while he was watching a very captivating video, someone came in to replace Karina.

It’s only once the video was over and when the woman asked him if everything was all right that Hank realized about the switch. Turning his head, still a bit dizzy from the video, he looked at the woman.

The woman had long red hair and seemed chubby. She wore a black spandex dress ridiculously stretched.

Then, Hank realized; the woman wasn’t really chubby or maybe she was but that didn’t matter. What was important was…

…she was pregnant.

As the programming he’d just received from the subliminals in the video kicked in, Hank was hit by a vertiginous spike of arousal. He didn’t just find it cute that this woman was pregnant; he found it fucking hot!

Feeling his cock shifting to powerful hardness, the man could only think of one thing: he had to fuck that pregnant woman!

He looked again at her. The dress she wore was way too small for her condition and it was obvious it had seen its share of use and stretching. Hank could see a glimpse of her areolas showing over the hem of the cleavage. It was obviously too wide and looked wasted probably from being overstretched by that huge pair of tits streaked with blue veins resting over her round belly.

“Pregnant women are sexy…” Hank thought.

In his move to look at the red head, Hank had pretty much rolled over. She feigned not to notice his hard on, “You know what the problem with being pregnant is?”

It took a moment before Hank shook his head. It wasn’t because the question was so hard but because his mind got lost at how sweet and lovely this woman’s voice was.

“Everything is sexy about a pregnant woman…” Hank thought.

The mommy-to-be feigned to go on with her massage caressing Hank’s thigh. She added, “Usually, I’m a pretty horny girl all the time but when I’m pregnant, I get so… so needy… that I’m totally out of control.”

Smoothly, she grabbed his hard on and started to jerk it slowly. She looked at it with a greedy smile, “So, when I see a handsome man like you, I get so hot… so horny…”

By then, Hank had gotten on his back. Never letting go of his cock, she used her free hand to take her huge breasts out of her dress and, then, looked at him with pleading adoring eyes, “…that I’m ready to do whatever he wants to have him fuck me.”

Hank was speechless. That woman turned him on so much. He was so horny and hard for her that he couldn’t think of anything to say.

The red head approached one of her tits towards Hank’s mouth. He started to suckle on it.

After a moment (was it a minute? An hour? Hank didn’t know), the woman moved away and turned to face the wall. She bent herself a bit and lifted the bottom of her dress to reveal her round ass. Hank was totally mesmerized by her overly glistening cunt.

She looked back at Hank and asked, “Wanna fuck me?”

All of a sudden, Hank could feel an animalistic need emerge from God only knew where and take control of his brain. As the rush of adrenalin flooded his veins, the man previously known as Hank was nothing but a wild animal in rut.

Hard breathing, eyes filled with lust, Hank got off the massage table and went directly behind the woman. There was no question asked: his cock aimed at her slit, he moved forward and pushed his cock in her twat. It was welcomed with a gushy sound.

The pregnant woman moaned her satisfaction, “ooh yess… Fuck my cunt…”

Hank felt so alive, so manly, and so aggressive; he replied, “You like it, huh? You like it when I fuck you, bitch?”

The woman’s tits were jiggling wildly while she tried to hold herself against the wall. You could see pain and pleasure in her face but also true gratitude in her eyes for him as he fucked her, “Ooouuuhhh… yeah….. I love it so much… you make me… feel so good… fuck me…so good…”

As turned on as he was, it didn’t take long before Hank could feel the orgasm to come. He started fucking the girl as hard as he could, “I’m gonna fill you up like you’ve never been bef...”

The man finished his sentence in a grunt as his cock fired what seemed to him like gallons of hot spunk in the mommy-to-be. This ignited her own orgasm, “Yess… yess… OouuUUOOOoouuuu…”

* * *

At the end of the day, Amy had been going to and from the employees’ room countless times. For every new customer, Karina would make her wait in the employees’ room and bring her back in the massage room where a customer, male or female, would await her. Amy would happily have sex with them for Karina’s pleasure and see nothing wrong with it. She even started to like it and looked forward to perform.

After her shift, Karina walked Amy back to her room. Before leaving, she had her play with her tits long enough to tell her to lick her twat one last time and watch a specific channel on TV for the rest of the night.

So, a while later, Amy was sitting back in her bed watching channel 223 just like Karina had told her. She had a much focused look in her eyes as she watched the tall slender women in black leather kits making out with each other while they told the camera how sexy they felt.

At the same time, subliminals made sure to make Amy horny as hell. Having been so stimulated since the beginning of her trip, it didn’t take long before she started to masturbate thinking about how much she respected Rosie; how much she appreciated Karina…

…how much she desired them.

…how much she desired their big boobs.

…how much she wanted to have boobs as big as Rosie or Karina.

.. how much she’d love to work with them; to be one of them.

Amy was then hit by a thunderous orgasm. Of course, it wouldn’t be her last. Getting back from it, the show on TV and its subliminals made sure she got back at masturbating.

This went on for some time but the program suddenly changed for a series of intense flashes. Those were designed to hit the girl’s brain and give her powerful orgasms at pretty much every second.

Amy was stuck in her bed cumming non-stop. No one could resist such an intense treatment and it didn’t take long before Amy’s mind collapsed. She didn’t faint. Her mind just stopped thinking.

That’s what the flashes were designed for and after a minute, the flashes started writing new values in Amy’s psyche.

This new Amy was cold, manipulative. She didn’t care for her previous life; she didn’t care for anyone except her Resort’s sisters. All she wanted to do was to become a sexy employee of PerAdvertising, be a member of that elite group of superior women compared to other employees. Her purpose in life was clear: work for PerAdvertising at this resort and seduce men and women to bring them to give money to the resort…