The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort

Rest of the week

DAY 4

Rosie looked in the room through the little door window. Jessie was lying in the reclined Lazy boy chair; her legs sprawled. She was masturbating with her dildo while talking on the phone through a headphone-microphone set, “Ouh…yessss darling. You know I love it when you talk dirty while you fuck me…”

—You’re gonna cum? I’m about to… That’s it… Go on… Fuck me hard…

—Yess… Yess… Yes…

—Ooouhhh… that was good honey, wasn’t it? Yes… I understand, you gotta clean up the mess… Ok! Can’t wait to hear from you… bye bye!

As Jessie was hanging up the line, Rosie got in, “So, Jessie. How is it going in your new job?”

Jessie jumped a bit seeing Rosie. She was always hit by a rush of arousal and a profound sense of worship for Rosie now, “Oh! Hi Mistress!... I love doing sex calls. You know how horny I am. Tell me, Mistress, when will you let me fuck some men?”

Rosie approached the naked girl and took the remote and selected a channel on the TV, “My dear, I know how horny you are but you’re not ready yet…”

Jessie’s subconscious mind recognized right away the strong subliminals emitted from the channel Rosie had selected on the TV and its programming had Jessie get into a docile mesmerized mode almost instantly. The girl didn’t say anything. She just stayed there; a numb look on her face as she watched the channel.

Rosie tried an order, “Jessie, masturbate.”

Like an automaton, the numb girl lay back on the comfy chair. A dopey docile smile appeared on her face as she put the dildo back in her twat.

Rosie smiled seeing Jessie reacting that way. Everyday, she had had some extra programming to make even more docile and compliant. She was now a subservient slave and happy to be so.

She just needed a little more programming…

Rosie put the remote back on its stand and then bent down near Jessie’s ear, “There you go, my pet. I want you to watch that channel for the rest of the day. Don’t take any more calls. Just watch that channel and masturbate.”

Jessie nodded slowly.

Rosie left her as the phone call girl was getting her first series of flashes. It wouldn’t be her last that day. These were way more powerful flashes as they were specifically designed to fry her intellect. Combined with the intense subliminals, they would turn this docile little slave into a stupid bubbly bimbo ready to serve and service anyone the resort’ staff would send to her.

That was half of the programming. The poor girl was masturbating watching a porn video but the flick showcased women asking to be knocked up and others for which the job had obviously been done many months ago while the subliminals were pushing in Jessie’s mind that pregnant women were the sexiest and that she wanted to be knocked up.

After dozens of orgasms, Jessie couldn’t imagine life without getting properly fucked all the time and filled with babyjuice. She could already imagine herself with a huge round belly getting fucked doggie style; her big tits even bigger jiggling wildly…

…and she couldn’t imagine a more beautiful fate.

DAY 5

On their way to the room, Mary made sure Andy was primed and horny outlining his cock trough his clothes with a teasing finger.

It hadn’t taken her long to seduce Andy and bring him back to her room. Wearing a red bikini over a superb and tanned body, she had spotted Andy and his semi-rigid cock in his red swimsuit and didn’t let him any chance to resist.

Once in the room, still caressing Andy’s hard on through his pants, Mary introduced her girlfriend, Pheobe, and explained what she had in mind for the trio…

As Pheobe approached on her knees, Mary explained to Andy that she was married with a very wealthy guy. It was the classic case: the guy picked up the most beautiful girl but didn’t take care about her; too busy with his business. With time, she started looking elsewhere.

While Mary told her story, Pheobe started to suck Andy’s cock.

She went on with her story… a story that took a different twist as she didn’t fall in another man’s arms; she fell in love with a woman…

Pheobe!

When her husband learned about it, at first, he was pissed but his attitude changed over the weeks. He even offered the two birds to go to Relajacion Resort for a couple of weeks.

Since they had been here, they had developed different sexual habits. Mary lost all sexual interest for Pheobe. Instead, she had started to feel the need to dominate her. What turned her on the most was to have men fuck Pheobe and deprave her.

That’s why Mary was now on her knees beside Andy and aligning his cock in Pheobe’s twat.

Andy went at it for a while. Pheobe seemed delirious from all the arousal and totally gone in the marvelous feeling of her twat being properly fucked.

She seemed so happy that Mary decided Andy needed a break from Pheobe’s twat. She took Andy’s prick and started masturbating it. She thrilled at the sensation of his hard tool in her hand. She looked at Pheobe like a master would his puppy, “… Pheobe is a good girl…isn’t sse?”

The girl was lisping. Back at the bar, she had told Andy it was caused by the barbell she got in her tongue a couple of days ago.

With her other hand, Mary got Pheobe to turn over to face Andy, “Pheobe, look at his cock… It looks good, doesn’t it?”

Pheobe, on her knees, did as ordered and looked at the cock. She couldn’t believe how beautiful and yummy it looked. She could feel her mouth filling with saliva as her desire to suck that cock filled her mind.

After no more than a minute, Pheobe was looking at Mary with pleading eyes. Drool had started to form on the side of her lips.

Mary nodded, “Ok Pheobe… you may have his cock now.”

The slave engulfed Andy’s cock right there. Andy realized Pheobe also had a barbell through her tongue as he felt it rubbing under his cock while the girl gave him the sloppiest, wettest blow job he had ever had.

Pheobe sucked on his cock like her life depended on it. Her chin was soon covered with saliva while the extra dripped on her tits and the floor. She looked at Andy with worshipping eyes, smoothly caressing his balls, stimulating him.

Mary had removed her top by then and was caressing her naked breastsShe was obviously turned on by what she saw. She went on with her explanations, “You see, sinzze we’re here, Pheobe has become a real nymphfffomaniac. Well…ssee was already prethy much a nympho but ssssseee’s developped an unconthrollable need for cocks while ssee lost intherest for females; except me. I mean… she’s still into me buth more like she is serving me.”

Mary got onto the bed. She removed her bottom and let her hands roaming all over her body, “Yess… things are so much bether since we’ve come here…”

Mary was still looking at Andy getting blown but didn’t seem to be looking at him…more like through him. She went on, “Having Pheobe getting fucked by men turns me on… but all I can do is watch…”

By then, Mary had started masturbating, “…because I gotta keep myself for my husband… I love my husband so much…”

—I desire him so much…

—I need his cock so much…

Mary was now masturbating very hard and seemed on the verge of cumming. All of a sudden, she opened her eyes waking up from her daydream, “….but he’s not here to make me cum…”

Andy looked at Mary. Her eyes had changed. She seemed pissed and very, very focused. She looked at Andy, “That’s enough! Pheobe! Turn around on all four.”

Andy knew the drill. He was about to get his cock in Pheobe’s drenched twat when Mary stopped him…

—Not her cunt! I want you to fuck her ass.

Andy shrugged. A hole’s a hole. Bringing his hand on Pheobe’s cunt, he tried to bring some lubricant up on her ass hole but Mary intervened, “You don’t gethh ithhh, do you? No lubrificasstion… Fuck her righth there, righth now. And don’t go smoothhh about ithh. Pheobe likes ithhh rough. Don’t you, Pheobe?”

The bent girl looked at Mary. She looked terrified thinking about the pain to come but that fear also fueled her arousal to higher levels.

She nodded to her mistress.

“You see, added Mary pointing towards her hips, it makes her so hot, she can’t even control her ass...”

Andy looked at Pheobe’s hips. They had indeed started to gyrate uncontrollably. He couldn’t believe how strange those two were but concluded to himself, “If that’s what she likes…” Holding Pheobe’s hips the best he could with one hand, he aimed his cock at her rosebud…

…and gave a huge shot with his hips. His cock almost got all in in one shot.

Pheobe cried her pain through clenched teeth.

Mary smiled, “That’s ithh! Fuck her rough. She likes ithhh thathhh way…”

Andy started giving Pheobe’s ass the toughest ride he could. He had to hold her hips as tight as possible since the pain seemed to make her instinctively move away from him.

Soon, the woman’s pleas of agony turned to cries of arousal and she didn’t seem to flee from Andy’s cock anymore.

Andy looked at Mary. She was looking at them with wild crazy eyes while she masturbated furiously on the bed with a dildo. Her hips were gyrating uncontrollably through the pleasure while she pulled harshly at her nipples making her chest buck each time.

He could see she was totally lost in her frantic fetish moaning, “Thathhh’s ithh… Make her pay… Make her suffer…”

Pheobe, on her side, was fucking her ass back against Andy as hard as she could. Thanks to the standing mirror in the corner, he could see her face; she was obviously on the verge too. She looked like a possessed bitch in heat; She had obviously cried through the pain and her mascara had traced dark lines over her cheeks and along her nose to finally melt with the saliva on her chin. Her eyes, back in her head and thickly outlined by the smeared mascara made her look like a demonic witch. She had a wicked sick half smiling half sad grin as she grunted and moaned with no intelligible vocabulary, totally lost in her fantasy.

Andy couldn’t believe how all this was unreal but, soon enough, he sensed a pretty real sensation as he felt himself on the verge of cumming. He found the strength to warn, “I’m about to cum…”

Faster than a ninja, Pheobe turned on herself and jumped on his cock. Before he could realize what was happening, Andy was being masturbated by an all of a sudden very aware Pheobe who looked up at him, “Yes…mister…cum for me…. Cum on my face… paint my face with your spunk…cover me with your jism…”

She went on jerking him off very fast, sucking him from times to times. She had a hand on his very hard on and the other frigging her twat; moaning over his cock while she sucked. All that stimulation did its work and Andy soon came hard and strong covering the girl’s face and hair with his seed.

That seemed to do it for Pheobe as the girl closed her eyes moaning, “Oh…oh…your cum…your cum…you… you making me cum… you making me…ggnnngnnn….”

Andy was watching the girl at his knees cumming when he heard Mary. Turning towards her, he could see she was cumming too, “Ah….ah… Cum… Cum… ah… ah…I want cum… I want…ggggnnnnnhhh…”

Ten minutes later, after being properly cleaned by Pheobe and kissed on the cheek by Mary, a satisfied Andy left their room.

* * *

In the evening, Andy went to the bar. Some people were hanging around its entrance and decided to spend some time there; to see if any good looking lady would be there.

He didn’t have to look very far. Some kind of bimbo seemed to go around and flirt a lot. He approached and realized it was Monique.

He went, “Hey Monique! How are you?”

One hand softly caressing her collarbone and smiling from ear to ear, the woman offered Andy her hand, “Hi handsome! What’s your name?”

Andy shook her hand. Somehow, her eyes looked dull. He didn’t have time to answer the question that Monique had approached him making sure her tits were pressed against his body, “You know, I find you very attractive…”

That’s when he felt the woman’s hand slowly snaking its way to his cock. Feeling his mind getting positively docile, the young man smiled his best winning smile while looking at Monique. Her breathing was heavier by then and her hips had started to have little subtle tremors. She was obviously turned on and horny. He teased her, “Found anything you’d like? I guess you liked it last time…”

Monique looked back at Andy with a puzzled face. That’s when he realized her eyes didn’t only look dull; she had the looks of a total airhead. “Shit, he thought, it’s only been two days and she doesn’t even remember!”

Then, her face lightened up. She purred, “Oh yeaaah…yeaaaah… Andy!”

Andy remembered he felt sorry for her at the time but he didn’t know why. It all felt irrelevant now. He tried to be sympathetic, “So, how’s your stay ‘til now?”

Monique was looking at his cock when he asked. She looked back at him. It was obvious it was very hard for her to process the question. She finally got it, “Oh! I’m so glad I came here with my darling husband…”

Her face becoming all sweet and happy, she added, “I used to doubt about myself but now, I’m so happy…” She took a step back and grabbed her huge breasts, “I’m happy with my looks; I’m happy I’ve found a purpose in life…”

—Oh! And what’s that purpose?

Monique’s face got back to that lustful look, “Well…since I’m always horny… I’ve come to the conclusion that I should make the best of…”

She had gotten back close to Andy by then and she wasn’t looking in his eyes anymore. She had brought her sight back to his cock and she was now caressing it. Monique wasn’t talking anymore and she seemed mesmerized by his cock and the more she caressed it, the more she seemed to become horny and mesmerized.

She pulled Andy to a somewhat quieter place and pushed him against a wall. Bending to her knees, she looked at him pleadingly while undoing his pants, “I’ve come to the conclusion that I should make the best of my sluttiness…”

She concluded with a giggle and grabbed Andy’s hard cock. It didn’t take long for her to start masturbating it.

She went on, “My husband is ok with me being a slut. He’s my one and only love and the best fuck I’ve ever had but from times to times, he lets me fool around. Yesterday, we had a trio with a superb employee here. You should have seen her in her black bikini… She had such great big tits…”

Images of Rosie hit Andy’s imagination. Right there, his arousal did a record breaking leap. Hearing him grunt, Monique smiled. She bent down to her knees and started blowing him going on with her story between licks, “Anyway… (lick) I’ve come to realize… (lick) that happiness for me meant being my husband’s slut…. (lick) I can’t tell you how horny… (lick) I become when he calls me that…”

She went on blowing Andy. After a couple of minutes, feeling he was ripe, she turned around, brought his hands on her tits and lifted her ass as high as she could. Going between her legs, she took Andy’s prick and brought it at the entrance of her twat. There, she smoothly pushed back and impaled herself on his hard on, “Ouuuuuhh…. Yes… I love to fuck… Anyway… My husband also told me I could be useful with his business… He told me I could seduce some of his customers or partners when he sees fit... He told me it would help him very much… God! I’m so happy…”

By then, Andy wasn’t listening very much. He was fucking this female customer just like his mistress had asked him to. Whatever this woman’s purpose was – this—was his purpose.

…and he loved it.

END OF THE WEEK

Time passed by and most people left knowing they had had the best vacation of their lives; many with their sexual desires cranked up a notch or two. New vacationers arrived and it was Karina’s turn to take care of them.

Rosie, for her part, had to make sure her latest additions to the crew were doing fine and right now, she was looking in the little room through the little door window. Jessie was in there doing a sex phone call masturbating with her dildo.

Seeing the green LED flashing on it, Rosie smiled and took her cell phone to make a call.

A couple of minutes later, once Jessie had hung up, Rosie came in the room with three men.

—Hi Jessie, I got great news for you: Today’s your big day!

—What do you mean, Mistr…

Rosie put a finger on the girl’s mouth, “Sssshhhhh… You’re going to understand pretty soon!”

The guide then looked at the men, “Disrobe!”

All three guys acknowledged with a “Yes Mistress!” and undressed. Even though they were still soft, Jessie’s eyes glued to their cocks. She could already feel her twat getting hot.

Rosie grabbed the dildo from Jessie’s hand and showed it to the men. Right there, the moment the men saw the green LED, they all got hard instantly.

From a military disciplined stance, their attitude switched to an adrenaline filled lust. Grunting and breathing heavily, they started to look at Jessie like a wolf looks at a lamb.

For the slightest moment, Jessie thought she was getting scared but she didn’t have time as something switched in her mind seeing those horny beasts. If she had found those men sexy a moment before, now, she more than desired them; she worshipped their cocks. She knew from her very core they would fuck her and knock her up.

All rational thoughts seemed to leave Jessie as her mind got in tune with the hard cocked trio. She could only think of one thing: her animalistic need to be filled by these cocks.

She didn’t think of herself as a woman anymore but as a bitch in heat who had to do whatever was required to get those males in her. She didn’t see three men; she saw three studs able to fertilize the mare she was.

Jessie wanted those men but she had to wait for her mistress to let her. Hips gyrating uncontrollably, she looked desperately at Rosie.

The woman smiled at the scene. She always loved seeing humans becoming wild rutting beasts. Teasing her nipples, tasting the arousal, she nodded to Jessie, “Go ahead…”

Jessie went on all four and crawled towards the first man’s cock. She grabbed it and started to suck on it greedily looking at him with a happy contented look in her eyes making sure she left a lot of saliva on his marvelous rigid tool.

Soon, she felt one of the other two men grab her hips. Realizing what he was about to do, Jessie positioned herself to give him the best access to her drenched cunt while she went on with her blow job. A moment later, she was rewarded with his huge cock splitting her twat. She had an orgasm right there.

During that time, Rosie had pulled the third man at her knees and had him lick her twat while she looked at the show. She always had a huge kick at seeing one of her female slaves getting knocked up and this time was no exception.

The male slave lapping at her cunt was doing a great job and Rosie could feel herself getting hotter. She took off her top and started to pull at her nipples. She first told the slave, “Oouh… Andy. You’re getting so good at this…”

She followed by asking, “Tell me, Jessie: what are you doing?”

The girl went on masturbating the cock in front of her and looked at Rosie with a puzzled look. Since her last programming, Jessie had become quite a tart and the man behind her fucking her harshly and making her feel so good certainly didn’t help her capacity to answer a question.

It took her some time to find the answer to the question, “I’m… getting fucked… I suck… cock…”

—Yes, you’re right, honey. Now, that guy fucking you, where do you want him to cum?

—In… my cunt…

—And what may happen if he cums in your cunt?

Jessie felt a thrill with the answer, “He’s…going… to knock me up…”

—Do you want that?

—Ooooh…. Yeessss….

Rosie smiled. She knew Jessie’s programming and knew the answer but she loved to tease her slaves, “It turns you on, doesn’t it?”

Jessie closed her eyes moaning, “Oooooh… Yessss…”

Jessie started to show all the signs that she was on the verge of cumming. Rosie knew that female climax was making the body more receptive to impregnation. She added, “Well, honey. Brace yourself…”

Jessie was starting to moan louder as the orgasm was igniting, Rosie looked at the guy fucking her, “You! Cum now!”

With a long grunt, the man exploded in Jessie’s twat as she started to cum. The girl was hit by the most thunderous orgasm she had ever had.

Seeing her slave cumming like that also pushed Rosie over the edge. She came on Andy’s face who did his best to lap all of her juices.

Jessie couldn’t tell for how long she had lost connection with reality but she got back to it to realize she had a new dick in front of her face and she was still getting fucked doggie style.

It took her a moment to understand that the guy she sucked first was now fucking her and the hard cock in front of her belonged to the guy who licked Rosie. The guy who came in her had left during her disconnection with reality.

Better understanding the situation and marveling at that cock fucking her twat, Jessie started to suck the cock in front of her.

Rosie bent to be beside Jessie’s ear. She started to tease her, “With the load of cum that first guy gave you, you are certainly pregnant but just to make sure, these two other guys are also going to fill you up with their babyjuice. You can’t say I’m not doing everything I can to help you, don’t you think?”

Jessie stopped sucking at the cock and looked at Rosie. She felt a deep sense of gratitude fill her heart as she realized how much Rosie was a good mistress. She tried, “Thank… Thank you… Mistress!”

Rosie grinned. She then looked at the fucking guy, “You! Cum now!”

Jessie had a little orgasm but not as shattering as the previous one. So, this time, she could feel the warm spreading feeling of the man’s seed as it plastered her inner walls.

She closed her eyes and smiled, savoring the sensation.

A moment later, Andy was behind her. Without any ceremony and not caring for the cum leaking from it, he started to fuck her twat.

Jessie’s eyes opened wide at the first thrust. “This one has a much bigger cock”, she realized. Pleasure quickly took predominance in her mind and, soon, she was moaning and hitting back against her fucker in sync.

Rosie looked at her employee, “That’s it, baby. Let him fuck you good and fill your cunt with babyjuice. Once he’s done, I want you to get back to phone calls. For the next couple of days, men will come to visit you while you are working or when you are in your room. I want you to greet them and have them fuck you thoroughly. If you’re on call, don’t end your call. It will just make it more real. Of course, make sure all those visitors cum inside you.”

Jessie could only agree. What a nice couple of days that would be.

Rosie got beside Andy. She started to caress his balls, “I want you to fuck that cunt and fill her with the biggest load of cum you can come with. You understand?”

Andy grunted his approval. If it was possible, he would have sworn his balls were getting even more loaded with cum right then.

* * *

During the rest of the week, Amy helped Karina in her job. She now knew the resort used several mind control technics to have customers invest in PerAdvertizing and she was totally in agreement with it. She didn’t wait for Karina to come pick her up in the employees’ room anymore. She waited just enough for Karina to get the customer under. Then, she got in the room and would do whatever Karina asked her to do. What she loved the most was fucking herself on a dazed male customer’s hard cock while he ate Karina’s snatch. This way, Amy could caress Karina’s tits and get the most powerful tripping orgasms.

Getting periodic reports from Karina on Amy’s evolution, Rosie wasn’t surprised when Amy informed her that she had resigned from her law firm and that she wanted a job as a masseuse at the resort.

Rosie took Amy by the shoulders, “Follow me, honey.”

They got in a part of the resort Amy didn’t know. Rosie they showed a little window in a door for Amy to watch.

She took a look. In there was a woman but she couldn’t see her well as behind her was a man fucking her twat at full speed while another one was fucking her face.

After a moment, the girl moved enough for Amy to see her face. She recognized the girl: it was Jessie, her friend she came with to the resort.

…but she didn’t feel anything for her.

Rosie started to explain: “Jessie has also asked to be an employee here but she has a different purpose than you. You see, Jessie has been trained to be our slave. We use her mostly for sex calls and service men and women.”

Amy could feel some disdain for her former friend.

Rosie went on, “Of course, doing so, she serves the resort and PerAdvertizing.”

Amy lifted an eyebrow. She felt a bit of arousal hearing this. Despite being such a loser, Jessie could still be useful at helping the company.

Rosie started to talk seductively in Amy’s ear, “You see… not everyone is equal but with a bit of thinking and planning, we can get many types of people to develop their full potential for the company…”

Feeling the arousal increasing, Amy grinned at that. Of course, starting to feel Rosie’s hands on her butts didn’t harm either, “Think about all the things we can achieve when we give the vacationers the proper training…”

Amy’s hips turned up instinctively when Rosie started to caress her labias from behind, “With time, you too will learn to identify vacationers who could help us. You will also learn how to train them…”

Amy was looking at the bitch in heat being fucked in front of her. It turned her on much more now. She could think of so many ways to help PerAdvertizing.

She was now on the verge of cumming and she did the best she could to keep her eyes open as she looked at Jessie having her face plastered with cum.

Rosie added, “Of course, to make sure that the other employees understand that you are one of our sisters, we will get you a pair of big mammary implants…”

That was too much! Hearing she’d get big fake tits too made Amy cum right there. She started to squirt on Rosie’s hand while her brain was being struck by the biggest, strongest orgasm of her life.

Some moment later, Amy was leaving in a plane to get her implants…