The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort

EPILOGUE

Amy was caressing her tits over her black bikini top. She thrilled at the sensation of her fingers tracing her rock hard nipples. It had been 18 months since the operation but she was still surprised by how sensitive her tits had become since she’s had her mammary implants. Now sporting a pair of big round E tits, she loved the effect she had on the slaves and the customers (once they had received the proper training).

She was actually giving at the moment to a wealthy 50ish customer. She had given him the regular massage and started a training video. After a while, the man was totally into the video and didn’t care about anything else.

She was always turned on by turning a new customer into a docile sexual dependant dummy that would do whatever she asked to fuck her and this time was no exception. As soon as she thought it was safe to stop the massage, she couldn’t wait to start playing with herself while looking at that man receiving his training.

She had placed herself right in front of the man and, as usual, she started to caress her tits just to see if he was really into his programming.

The man didn’t move. Amy could feel her twat starting to moisten from the sight. She had to keep her clothes on for when he’d wake up but she still could push her bikini bottom and masturbate while the other hand went on doing wonders on her tits.

The man was totally into the video and had started to drool a bit. It was obvious for Amy that this one would be a big fish. She couldn’t believe the rush it gave her just to think how much money she’d bring back to PerAdvertizing. Her hand went full throttle on her clit. She was so close…

Boom! Amy got hit by an orgasm, not an Earth shattering orgasm like she had when she fucked with Rosie or Karina but the sweet orgasmic sensation of doing the right thing for her company.

She had just time to get down from it and fix her bikini that her customer got back from his training. She smiled, “So… how do you feel?”

The man was slowly getting back to reality, “Whoa… where… what…”

Amy had him look at her, “Hello? You’re at the spa… I just finished giving you a massage and it seems you fell asleep…”

His eyes went wide as the man realized how beautiful Amy was. He did his best to sound like he was in control of the situation, “Oh! Yes… Yes… Of course… That was… That was the best massage I’ve ever had…”

Amy was amused. Having been thoroughly programmed, every fiber of that man was telling him he needed to fuck her. She waited for his (Oh! So obvious next) question…

The man’s face when a bit red as he tried, “So… Are there any possible extras with your massage?“

Slowly walking around the monitor and getting on the side of the man, Amy smiled teasingly, “It always depends on what you have in mind…”

Bargaining, that was something the man was comfortable with. He turned on his back making the towel fall on the floor. He looked at his hard on and at Amy before he replied, “Well… I got a lot of money… Tell me what kind of extra services you got. I’m sure we can find some kind of arrangement…”

Amy touched his chest with one finger and slowly moved it down on his body, “Well… personally, I don’t accept money. It’s the resort’s policy but I like to think that the holding who owns this resort has a lot of potential…”

The man was intrigued (and getting fucking horny), “Oh! A business woman! With that kind of look, I’d even say…a money shark!”

Amy grinned at the compliment. Her hand had now reached the man’s cock. She started to slowly jerk it. With a sultry aroused tone, she went on, “I like my customers to be thoroughly satisfied. If you are ready to invest in our business, I’m ready to make sure this will be the best massage you’ve ever had. It’s a win-win situation: you invest money and watch it make profits during the next months and I give you right now the fuck of your life”

The man couldn’t believe how turned on he was by this woman. He felt outsmarted and totally under her control. He tried, “How about 1000$?”

Amy stopped jerking him off. The man felt his heart crumble, “No! No! Don’t stop! How much? How much do you want?”

Amy brought only a finger over his cock, teasing it. She asked, “What do you wanna do?”

The man let out a desperate, “I wanna fuck you…”

Amy still went on with her finger, “That will cost you a lot of money. Do you think you can afford it?”

—Yes! Yes! Just tell me how much?

Amy untied her bikini top with her free hand and let it fall on the floor. The man looked at her round tits. He seemed transfixed. Amused, the girl tried again, “It’s going to be a lot of money. You’re sure you wanna fuck me?”

Seeing the man nod, Amy purred. She started to play with her tits with one hand while she got back at masturbating the man. Then, she added, “For a 50,000$ investment in PerAdvertising, I’d be glad to have you fuck me. Do we have a deal?”

The man was totally lost in the feeling but he found the strength to reply, “Deal!”

Amy climbed on the massage table. Lowering herself on his cock, she asked the man, “You love my big tits, don’t you?”

The customer couldn’t believe the pleasure he felt while Amy fucked herself on his cock. He did his best answering, “Oh yesss…”

Amy grabbed the man’s hands and brought them to her tits, “Well… with a 60,000$ investment, you can fuck me and play with my big tits…”

* * *

Just like every morning since she got back from her trip, Lauren passed beside the stainless steel logo reading “Peradvertizing” as she went to start a new day at her job.

She smiled proudly to the receptionist as she offered Matt’s daily morning seed donation.

Her smile got even bigger as she approached her donation room. Making Matt cum was always making her horny as hell and she couldn’t wait to start her shift to get the much needed release.

She had already begun to unbutton her shirt as she got in the room. Her huge and fat G cup tits were already leaking as she gave the bald female lab technicians her clothes.

Lauren happily installed herself in her stall. She looked at the cups being installed on her tits. She opened her mouth obediently when the lab technician introduced the feeding tube. She instinctively spread her legs when she felt the mechanical device being introduced in her twat.

Finally, a set of goggles was put on her eyes.

One could have guessed Lauren smiled despite the tube in her mouth when the system started.

Soon, the smile vanished. Drool started to form on the side of her mouth. Every now and then, you could hear a “Moooo…” escaping from her mouth.

Lauren thought she was in heaven.

* * *

Jessie was taking a break from phone calls when she received a call to present herself in room 0-109.

She rushed there. Once there, she saw that Amy was there.

Jessie was hit with mixed feelings. She worshipped mistress Amy but she felt so inferior. She tried a shy, “Yes, Mistress? I was told to get here right away.”

Amy looked at her once friend with disdain.

—Disrobe now!

Jessie acted as quick as she could. All the while, she realized there was a man a bit apart. Once done, she stood still.

Amy ordered, “Here’s Mr. Smith…”

Jessie knew the drill. She started to play with her chest.

—Do you like my big titties?

The man looked at Jessie’s hands as she grabbed her huge breasts and presented them to him. His face showed obvious signs that he liked them indeed.

Jessie wasn’t surprised: all the guys sent to her liked her big titties. She looked at them with pride. They had changed so much since her first day at the resort… After giving birth, they had her pumping milk from them to keep and increase milk production. This, of course, had a huge impact on her breasts’ size. From her initial D cup, she got to an F rack but being 6 months pregnant now, her tits had gotten even bigger and now threatened to bust the G cups bra she occasionally wore. Her hands weren’t big enough to cover her tits’ wide dark brown areolas.

She just loved the way she looked with her huge jugs resting on her round belly and men seemed to feel the same.

All the while Jessie played with her big tits, Amy was suggesting in the man’s ear how Jessie’s big pregnant belly was sexy.

Amy got a rush seeing the man’s hard on and how restless he was becoming.

Being pregnant made Jessie even hornier and having this man in front of her, totally mesmerized by her look and sporting an obvious boner in his shorts made the mommy pretty worked up.

She approached a breast towards the man’s mouth, “You know what’s great about them? They’re full of milk!”

With that, she squeezed one breast on the man’s mouth. He started to suckle on it.

Having someone suckling at her tits always aroused her and she marveled at the feeling of her twat leaking juice, “Hooouuuu… That’s it honey! Suck milk from my big titties.”

A minute of this had the girl totally ready to have that cock in her. She offered, “Wouldn’t it feel great if you went on suckling at my tits while you fucked me with that hard cock of yours?”

His mouth full, the man nodded his approval. Smiling, Jessie whispered, “Then, take that marvelous cock of yours out of your shorts…”

The guy did just that. Jessie moved over him. Making sure her tit never left the man’s mouth, she lowered herself on his cock, “Ooouh… That’s it baby. Suck my titties and fuck me at the same time…”

At first, Jessie’s movements were slow to let the man suckle on her tit but the arousal got the better of her and soon, she was impaling herself harshly on him, her tits jiggling wildly, “Oh yes, honey! Your cock feels so good…”

The man looked at her with a mesmerized worshipping look like she was the most beautiful creature on Earth and Jessie loved it. She knew men liked her huge fat tits but they seemed to be a lot more turned on when she was displaying a round very pregnant belly just like now.

…and turning on men made Jessie horny and being pregnant made her hornier. Never stopping fucking herself on that cock, she marveled at the happiness that was her life now…

She loved being fucked, she loved being pregnant, she loved serving her mistresses and she loved working at Relajacion Resort, a branch office of PerAdvertising.