The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The perfect body.

(To Rick,who hopefully may be the man to robotise me,at least in mind if not in body,though who knows!)

Stephanie was a very intelligent girl,IQ of 148,a blonde and great fun to be around,but she had about as much joy in finding a boyfriend as a nun locked away in a nunnery!She was many things,but pretty wasnt one of them sadly. She was utterly flat chested,,a square boyish jaw and a very plain face.And not being slim either she had in her time been invited to play rugby by a group of boys!Stephanie despaired of all this and openly admitted she would give up some or all of her intelligence for a more feminine look,but at the age of 20 couldnt afford all the surgery necessary to do this.She had many friends,it was just that no one fancied her as a girlfriend which is what she wanted to be,she longed to just snuggle up to a man who would love and care for her,and not worry about her brains.Of course the fact that she was highly intelligent put some men off,but such is life I guess.

One Friday night out at the bar with her friends she openly admitted in a rather loud voice,having had slightly too much to drink,

“I would give up all my brains and intelligence to be pretty.I could happily be the dumbest blonde in the world,if only I could be beautiful.",and giggled drunkenly at the thought.

Rick Houston, 42 years old, was stood at the bar,little more than 5 feet away at the time of Stephanie’s outburst,he thought for a moment or 2,then walked over to Stephanie and handed her his card,and spoke to her,

“If you are serious about your comment my dear,then give me a ring on this number,I’m a scientist and plastic surgeon and I may be able to help you with your looks without the brain surgery,though that could be arranged if you so desire!”

Stephanie’s chums looked at him stunned and shocked at his outburst,but Stephanie was just about sober enough and certainly sharp enough to take his card for ‘future reference’. She didnt understand what he was talking about, but she certainly intended to find out.Rick Houston simply walked back to his drink,he could tell the woman was interested,and he needed someone to help him with his experiment and she would be ideal.

The next two days Rick waited for the phone to ring,but it didnt,and he simply assumed the young blonde didnt have the nerve to find out what he had been talking about to her.This wasnt true,Stephanie was in mental agonies at home, looking at his card all weekend and thinking should she do something about it or not.She would love to be pretty,but was surgery right and he’d also said he was a scientist,would that come into the procedure as well?

Finally about 8pm on Sunday evening,she decided she was going to find out more,that it couldnt do any harm,could it and picked up her phone and dialled the number on the card,Rick answered it in seconds,

“Hello?”

Stephanie said slightly nervously,“Hello,my name is Stephanie,you handed me your card at the bar on Friday night,saying something about surgery that could enhance my looks a little bit.What exactly did you mean by that?”

Rick smiled,“Stephanie,I have a new surgical development that I am looking to try out,and if it works you could become as pretty as you wished to be.But it is experimental and I have no idea at this stage if there may be any problems with it later.”

“It sounds amazing,“said Stephanie,now more confident that she was doing the right thing,“would it be possible to meet and discuss this a bit more sometime?I may well be interested in helping you with your experiment if its as good as it sounds.”

“Come over whenever you like,“said Rick,“you have my address on the card.”

Stephanie looked at the card,he only lived about 10 minutes walk away,then plucking up all her courage she said,

“Is tonight too soon,I live very close,I could be there in about 15 minutes or so?”

Rick couldnt believe his luck,“Of course you can,you are welcome to,I will prepare something to show what I can do for you.“he said.

“Great,I’ll see you very soon then.“beamed Stephanie and put down the phone.

Rick had to make an instant decision,should he carry out the experiment anyway by drugging Stephanie and just carry out the work to his own image, or should he tell her the whole story and see what she decides to do.Stephanie almost ran over to Ricks house,she couldnt believe that she could possibly be as pretty as she wished to be while keeping all her intelligence,what a combination she would have then.Rick in the meanwhile disappeared into his surgery/lab and did some basic programming into the computer to prepare things ‘just in case’ the experiment took place that night.A few minutes later his doorbell rang,he answered it to Stephanie with a smile,and he let her in.He made 2 coffees and they sat down to chat,

“So,“said Stephanie slightly baffled,“how can you guarantee to make me beautiful,I think I would need a lot of surgery for that to happen,and that would be expensive and I cant afford it.”

Rick looked again at Stephanie,she was very clearly intelligent,but certainly not what could be described as a pretty,feminine woman,her square jaw,flat chest and plain,almost boyish face obviously hurt her,and he could see why she would love a few improvements made in these areas.A perfect opportunity for him to test his new device.He spoke softly to her,

“This can be achieved Stephanie without major surgery thanks to a new development I have discovered and invented,called an Essential Human Data Transfer machine,or EHDT for short.What this machine will do is transfer all the essential data from your mind into a new body shell which I have developed and that will be the new Stephanie.You can have a perfect new body if you so desire,as beautiful as you wish,“and looking at her flat chest,“and indeed as buxom as you wish.”

Stephanie looked bashfully at Rick and giggled,“Well I dont need to be beautiful,just being prettier than I am now would be nice for me,“and looking at her chest admitted,“some real breasts would be nice I must admit,but nothing too huge!And this new body,would people be able to tell it wasnt flesh and blood,as I assume it wouldnt be?”

Rick smiled,“To answer your questions,the body forms are a basic shell,I can design it to suit your wishes before transferring you into it,I will show you how this is done shortly,so you can be as pretty as you wish,change hair style and/or colour as you wish.The new body would be very similar in look and feel to flesh,its a special polymer that I have developed and no one should discover your special secret at any time.And again the size of your breasts is your own personal choice,whatever you like,A,C or even F cups if you desired them! I can even make you taller or shorter if you wish! ”

Stephanie blushed,“C or D would be nice but no bigger thank you.Think I will stay blonde,but shoulder length curls would be nice.I am quite tall,but do enjoy having long legs.“then added giggling,“What even when making love to a man?”

Rick laughed,“I thought you might stay as a blonde,but loose curls would look good I think.Yes you have good long legs,I was hoping you wouldnt change them.Yes even then,your new body will be as flexible as the old one,though with no actual clit in the slit you would be unable to reach orgasm,or become pregnant.But no man would ever know that you werent flesh and blood while having sex with you.”

“A small price to pay,many women dont achieve orgasm anyway!So how is this work done,and how long does it all take?“she asked him.

“The actual process of transferring your personal data to the body,a couple of hours at most.The preparatory body scan about the same.The lengthy period will be designing your looks to your desire and satisfaction.Let me explain,first I will do a body scan of your full body in the machine,this will ensure that your new body is identical in every way to your old one,this will take an hour or two but then it will match you identically in look in every way.”

“And then?“asked Stephanie nervously but excitedly.

“We sit down in front of the computer monitor and alter any details you wish to into the body shell,looks,figure,hairstyle and colour etc until you are happy with the end result then I download the result into the body form and within 30 minutes or so of this you will be able to look at what will be your new body.If you are happy with the result we would then be able to do the transfer any time you wished,if not we simply amend things,wait another 30 minutes and if you then approve we can then go ahead.After that we place you back in the machine and transfer your mind and other important data into your new body and then Stephanie will be the person she wishes to be.As intelligent as before,but prettier.The only thing is I have never tried it on a human before,so though I have thoroughly checked everything,I can make no guarantees about the results of course.”

“Of course,I understand,“said Stephanie slightly nervously,“but if it went wrong there would be no way of returning me to my old body?”

“I’m afraid not Stephanie,that is why I cannot ask you to do it,it must be your own decision.Your old body will cease to function when your human brain is switched off at the end of the download,and that is an automatic function of the machine.I am confident there will be no problem,but I cannot guarantee it.” Rick said to her.

“I understand.“she said,“When do I have to decide by?”

“When you wish,“said Rick,“but I’m only seeking 1 volunteer to try it for free, after that people will have to pay £20,000 for the privilege of having a perfect body.But you are the first to be offered,I hadnt planned to do so for a little while yet,but when I heard you talking in the bar,I thought I would make you the offer there and then.If you wish you could experience the machine while being scanned and see what you think after that.”

“I could,then why not do it.“she said,she looked at the clock,it said 10.30, “Would you want to do that tonight or is it too late to get started.”

“We can get started if you wish,I prepared everything just in case,and we can decide after that if we wish to go any further tonight or indeed at all.I’m so keen to try it that I would stay up all night if you wanted me to!“Rick said.

Stephanie giggled,“Well unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow,so I think that may have to wait sadly.,but lets get started and then see how I feel about things!”

Rick said to her,“In that case you had better follow me through to my lab and meet EHDT.I will need you to be naked for the body scan,I hope you dont mind that,but otherwise your figure will include the layers of your clothes.”

“I guess not,“said Stephanie blushing again,“its not like my body is worth looking at anyway!”

They walked tbrough a door and into Rick’s lab,and Stephanie gasped at the sight.Computers everywhere,and 2 tables in the centre of the room with all sorts of restraints on them,one empty,and one with what looked like a shop dummy to her eyes.She assumed this was what would eventually be her new body.All sorts of devices and equipment surrounded these 2 beds and Stephanie gulped slightly when she realised that most of this was either going to be surrounding her,or connected up to her,but she tried to look brave at this sight.

She looked at Rick and giggled,“It looks like a scientists lab or something,you arent going to turn me into a machine or something,are you?I dont want to end up as a mindless robot controlled by you!”

Rick laughed,“No Stephanie,you will not be a mindless machine or robot,you will be as intelligent as you are now,but I assumed you realised you wont be a true human either,this is an artificial body form after all and is powered by circuitry and electricity,not internal organs.If you wish to change your mind however........?”

“Oh no,“said Stephanie trying to sound sure of herself,“I just hadnt thought about it fully,but to be pretty is such a lovely idea I want to do it,as long as its safe,and I wont just be turned into a mindless robot.And if I change my mind after the scan?”

“You are free to leave,and carry on with your life as now.This stage will not include any connection to your mind,your body will simply be scanned to the nearest millimetre and then the body form will be shaped by the computer accordingly.“said Rick.“I would have to give you an injection so you forgot about what you have seen tonight,but thats all,and that would be perfectly safe.So if you are ready and happy,I think we should start.”

Stephanie stuck out her jaw,and said “Yes lets get started,where shall I put my clothes?”

“Over there in the corner,“said Rick,“then go and lay on the table and I will lock you into position.In the meanwhile I will get the scanner ready for action.”

Stephanie stripped,then climbed up and lay on the table.Rick locked her into position so that she couldnt move and give false readings to the scanner,and then placed a visor over her eyes so that her sight wouldnt be damaged by the powerful beam scanning her whole body,and then lowered the scanning device over her body.She felt the beam pulsing all over her body as it measured every tiny detail of her form.Though she had agreed to this happening,and realised she had little chance of escape if it did,Stephanie was delighted to realise her thoughts were as clear as ever,and that Rick wasnt making any attempt to control them as she had suspected he might have intended to do.In all honesty she found it quite a relaxing experience,just laying there as the beams pulsed over her naked body.She thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience,and indeed her only disappointment was when Rick lifted the scanning device off her and told her it had completed its work!He released her,and she secretly admitted she had enjoyed every moment.Rick explained to her that in 30 minutes or so she could see the result,and decide if it really looked like her,in the meanwhile did she want a drink or to start to plan her new figure.Stephanie decided to wait and see the result before making her decision about whether to go further,so she would have a drink.

30 minutes later Rick took Stephanie back into the lab,and this time took her over to the other table,and when Stephanie saw what was there she gasped in amazement,it looked like her to every finest detail,she thought if she laid still next to it,it would have been impossible to tell which was which.She was indeed very impressed,and admitted as much to Rick.

“And so to the next stage,“he said to her,“we go to the computer and design the look you desire and then transfer it to the body form.This can either be done tonight if you wish,and are awake enough to do so,or we can leave it till tomorrow or whenever you are free,that choice is entirely yours.”

Stephanie thought for a minute,it was now nearly midnight and she was feeling tired,on the other hand she thought about going into work the next day looking that little bit prettier than she had left on Friday evening,and just couldnt resist,

“Lets carry on,if I dont feel up to the data transfer tonight we can leave that to tomorrow,but I was imagining how good I would feel going into work tomorrow with my new look.If you wish to carry on of course that is Rick?”

“Fine by me.“said Rick,“I havent anything on tomorrow so I can always catch up on my sleep then.”

Stephanie and Rick spent several hours pored over the computer designing Stephanie’s new look.Rick was quite surprised how simple her desires were, she could have chosen to be the most stunning of women,but chose to be what could be termed ‘pretty,but not stunningly so’.She softened her jaw considerably,made herself pretty to the eye but no more,and gave herself the soft blonde curls that she had always fancied having.She couldnt resist giving herself a good cleavage,she selected curvy C cups,but Rick convinced her that she would look even better with D,and she agreed,secretly delighted that he had done so.Rick was also pleasantly pleased that she didnt slim herself down at all,but kept her comfortably rounded figure.When Rick finally confirmed she was happy with everything,he pressed several buttons on the computer and told a delighted Stephanie that her dream figure was being downloaded into what would be her new body form,and that in 30 minutes or so she could see what she would look like if she chose to be transferred into it.

The next half hour seemed to last forever toStephanie,she was so intrigued to see the outcome of her ‘beautification’ exercise,and though by now very tired was determined that the new her would go to work the next day and stun her friends and workmates.Eventually Rick said it was time to return,and Stephanie’s heart raced at the thought of what she could become.She wasnt vain,she just wanted to be pretty to a male eye,and was more worried that she had gone too far for her tastes,than that it wouldnt be pretty enough.When she got there,she walked as calmly as possible to the table and looked nervously, but she had nothing to worry about,the image that faced her was absolutely everything she had wished it to be.It was nicely pretty,without being stunning, the loose blonde curls hanging to the shoulders as she had wished for.The eyes were clear,but Rick had told her they would turn blue,the same colour as hers when that piece of data was transferred to her new body.She looked at the models cleavage,it seemed huge to her delighted eyes,but she knew they were large and beautiful,but not ridiculous.The figure curvy,and the legs as long and slim as hers were now.She beamed at Rick in sheer delight at what she saw laid in front of her eyes.

Rick smiled back at her and said,“I take it that you like what you see?”

Stephanie just blushed and replied,“Yes I do,I think she is wonderful,just the result I was hoping for.I would be thrilled if I could look like that.”

Rick smiled and looked at the clock,it was just after 4 in the morning,but any tiredness he may have felt was overwhelmed by the excitement of the possiblity of testing his experimental device,“Well its getting very late,“he said, “and I assume you have work in the morning,and as the full data transfer will take about 2 hours,I dont know if you want to stop and come back tomorrow evening and do it.",though he was secretly hoping she would want to do it straightaway,he wanted her to make her own decision.

Stephanie looked at the clock,it was now gone 4,2 more hours would be gone 6 and she was due at work at 9 and she ought to get some sleep before then.The temptation though to go into work as the ‘new’ Stephanie was great,but she was also a realist,

“I think sadly you are right,“she said,“I would love for the new me to go to work tomorrow,but I wont be popular if I fall asleep all day.Tomorrow evening after work,I could be here by about 6?”

“Fine,“said Rick,not surprised at the answer,but slightly disappointed all the same,“6 pm tomorrow,and just think before 9 you will have a new look,the perfect body you desire.You wont forget will you?”

Stephanie laughed,“Believe me Rick,there is no chance of me doing that!”

Stephanie grabbed a couple of hours sleep that night,having sweet dreams about her new look,meanwhile Rick slept nervously wondering how his experiment would work.The next day at work the hours seemed to crawl by to Stephanie,she couldnt wait for work to end so that she could get round to Ricks home.5pm finally arrived,and much to her workmates surprise as she was normally so dedicated a worker Stephanie raced out as quickly as her feet would carry her.Her journey home from work was the fastest she had ever managed it!5.53pm Rick heard his door bell ring,and somehow he knew who it was!And he was right!

“Hi there Stephanie,come on in,everything is ready for you,would you like a drink or something to eat first?”

Stephanie thought she had better be sensible and said yes,and had a drink and a snack with Rick while chatting happily to him.Rick said to her as they were finishing,

“Stephanie,just one thing before I do this,you do realise that this new body is a non human form,indistinguishable admittedly but internally you will be wiring and circuits,and you are happy with this?”

Stephanie thought for a moment then said,“Yes Rick,I have and do accept this but as I will be able to live as a human I’m happy to do it,its an opportunity to be pretty at least that I never thought would happen for me,and I would never forgive myself now if I didnt do it.Also you need a volunteer for this experiment, and I’m honoured to be the girl you have chosen for it.”

Rick just smiled,“Stephanie,you chose yourself,I would never force anyone to give up their human body against their will.But I’m so glad you did.Shall we get started then?”

Stephanie blushed nervously and said,“Yes please,I just hope we are both happy with the end result.”

“Oh I’m sure I will be!“said Rick under his breath,“lets go through to the lab then and prepare you.”

They arrived at the lab,all the computers were blinking merrily,and Stephanie’s new body was on the table where she had left it last night though now with wires,pads and electrodes on it and a helmet just above its head.She took a swift look at it,and smiled,yes it was just how she had always dreamt of looking.Rick then explained to her that she would have various electrodes, probes and devices attached to her body and a helmet lowered over her head so that all her essential data was transferred to her new body so that every element of her personality and intelligence was transferred correctly.She happily nodded,and then when Rick asked her to,she stripped off her clothes and lay down on her table,Rick explaining that her new body would need her clothes to wear, though Stephanie giggled at the thought of putting her old blouse on over her enhanced cleavage,she had bought a new bra to wear already!

She lay her naked body on the table,and took one last glance at the unmoving form on the other table that in a matter of hours would be her.It seemed to her that Rick was encasing her head in wiring and electrodes,but she guessed he had to make sure every crumb of data was downloaded,he placed 2 suction devices over her breasts,connected wires to her nipples and then sucked out the air till they were vacuum tight,she moaned with pleasure with the effect on her tiny breasts.He placed probes up both her pussy and rear,she couldnt quite understand why,but as a tingle of electricity pulsed through them she was so aroused she didnt care!Rick then lowered the helmet over her head, dropped the visor over her eyes,and she just relaxed as he told her to.He had warned her that some razor sharp needles would pass through her skull into her mind,and she shuddered as it happened,but it was only a momentary effect.The moment the needles connected into her mind,her whole head became numb and she felt nothing.With all the pleasurable pulsing on her breasts,pussy and rear,and a gentle tingling in her mind she simply fell asleep.

After what seemed to her like minutes,but in fact was slightly over 2 hours later,as Rick had removed all the elements before waking her.Stephanie felt an arm waking her up and she slowly roused.For a minute she wondered where she was,slightly baffled as to where the helmet was,and then even more so when she looked across and saw her body laying there immobile.For just a moment she was ready to squeal in panic then she remembered what that meant and let out a squeal of delight instead!The experiment must have worked and she was in her new body.She sat up and looked at herself,to her eyes she could tell the difference only 1 way,she now had a nice cleavage!Rick bought her a mirror to look at herself,and she squealed with pleasure when she saw the view.To her eyes,she was gorgeous,and to anyone else she would cetainly seem a very pretty girl.She hugged Rick very gratefully,and then nervously said,

“How can I ever repay you,I’m just so thrilled everything has worked.“she said.

Rick smiled,said nothing and picked up a remote control device off a table,

“This is the repayment dear Stephanie.“he said,and pressed a button.Instantly Stephanie froze in position,utterly still.

Rick said to her,“Human replacement unit Fem-1 report current functional status.”

Stephanie’s eyes blinked and she said in a robotic tone,“HRU Fem-1 status report,operational name Stephanie,all circuitry functioning at 100%,current human neural status is nil,though all downloaded human data successfully imprinted in unit,and operational as desired when unit at human level settings. Currently set at level 5,though all intermediate level functions activated and operational Master.”

“HRU Fem-1 will now default to name setting Stephanie at all levels.“Rick said, “and be operational either through voice command from her Master,or by use of her personal remote control unit.”

“HRU Fem-1 now setting new default name setting and control system settings ..................at all 5 levels.......... programmed in Master,unit now fully operational as Stephanie,in methods as programmed.“she blankly replied.

“In that case,“grinned Rick,“lets test it,Stephanie return to level 1.”

“Returning to level 1 Master.“She blankly replied,and then Stephanie’s eyes lit up partly in amazement,partly in anger.

“What...What happened then?“she asked Rick.“What have you done to me?”

Rick laughed,“Stephanie I have done nothing to you personally,its simply that your mind and indeed everything else you need to operate in the human world has been transferred into the body of a robot,a robot which is mine to own and control.Your current setting at level 1 control,you’re just like a normal human being, level 5 you become a total machine,the perfect robot body,totally mindless and obedient to any command given to you by anyone I designate to control you, there are 3 intermediate levels giving different levels of free thought to your mind, but other than level 1 you would obey any command I gave you,its just how much you are capable of thinking for yourself as well. Surely you didnt think you would get this perfect new body for free!”

Stephanie blushed,“Well I did wonder,but you seemed so nice.”

“I am nice,“smiled Rick,“as you will discover as my slave,go to level 4.”

Stephanie stopped immediately,her mouth in mid word,and then said in a robbotic tone,“Set to level 4 Master,I await your command.”

“Excellent,“said Rick,“at this level Stephanie you are completely controlled and none of your thoughts will operate independently,but you are knowing of the world around you,level 5 and World War 3 could break out and you wouldnt know it,you would simply be like a machine.But this level is more fun,you know what you are doing,but can simply do nothing about it.This will be your normal level in my presence.Acknowledge.”

“Unit acknowledges her Masters desires and will default to this level in his presence unless override has been set.“Stephanie robotically replied.

“Good.“said Rick,“Now to try one or two of your functions out.Stephanie strip me and pleasure my cock.”

It was a good job that Rick by this stage was only in t-shirt and pants as Stephanie hungrily ripped his clothes from his body and began sucking on his cock which was already getting hard from the thought of controlling this pretty woman totally.The moment Stephanie’s sensors showed that he was fully erect she released his cock from her mouth and plunged it deep into her pussy,Rick was amazed at the effect,the unit he had designed down there was awesome and his cock was getting the most amazing treatment,it wasnt too long before he shot his load deep into her and she continued to milk his cum until he was dry.Her programming then told her to release him,which she did,and Rick fell on the floor gasping for air.Stephanie just stood there perfectly still awaiting her next command while he recovered.After a while he began to recover and gasped to her,

“Set to level 2.”

“Setting to level 2 Master.“she replied in her robotic tone,then looking more like her old self said in her normal voice,“Operating at level 2 Master,what does that mean anyway?”

“Level 2,“said Rick,“is acting as a normal human in every way apart from total obedience to my commands.Level 3 is somewhere in between,a small amount of human thought,about 50% of normal levels,but equally 50% robot,you would operate on a logical basis defaulting mainly to whichever mode the situation called for.If you needed to think about something you would have some thought capacity,but at other times your mind would simply switch off.”

“And what do you have planned for me,life as a totally controlled machine, totally obedient to you I suppose?“she said glumly.

“For much of the time yes,“Rick replied,“but I also want you to be able to appear normal to the outside world,which is when I would use level 2,level 1 will enable you to continue work,though as the remote has a range of 500 miles I could soon get you to return if you tried to escape me.And I warn you young lady you would only ever again be set to level 5 if you ever try that, life as a total controlled unthinking machine for the rest of your life,just consider that!But I’ve always wanted a pretty young wife and you will fill that role perfectly.”

“I guess it could be worse!“said Stephanie with a hint of resignation in her voice.

“Oh it certainly could!“said Rick.

(In the future)

Stephanie’s friends couldnt believe her news when she told them that she was marrying Rick in a matter of weeks,he was twice her age after all,but she seemed very happy about it so they sort of accepted it.Ricks friends just couldnt believe his luck that a nerdish scientist like him had found a pretty 20 year old girl prepared to marry him!But everyone was glad for both of them,and Stephanies friends had to admit that the ‘surgery’ he had carried out on her had done wonders for both her looks and her confidence,and were delighted for her,of course not realising that her choice in marrying Rick was ‘slightly’ limited!Though of course Stephanie couldnt give him a child,they had a very happy life,and with the success of Ricks development they had many luxurious holidays together.Rick doing many thousands of HRU transfers over the years, though setting all their default levels to level 2,as he put it just in case he needed their assistance in the future!

In fact Stephanie was so content with her new life that Rick usually left her on levels 2 or 3 when at home as he felt no real compulsion to keep her as controlled as she would be on higher levels.However one day Stephanie admitted to him (when on level 2) that as a teenager she had always fantasised about being turned into a robot by aliens or a scientist and would like to live more of her life at the robotic end of the scale if Rick would let her do so.Rick was happy to do this for her much of the time,though there were times when he loved her intelligent,bubbly conversation and adjusted her settings accordingly,but much of her home life after this was spent on level 4 or 5 which she thoroughly enjoyed,especially level 4 when she could experience life as a robot with no control over it,but she secretly loved level 5 settings as it was that true robot being that she had always fantasised over becoming, and Rick did set her to this level for periods as well,which she secretly loved.

(10 years or so later)

After about 8 years or so Rick had found that living with a level 4 robot wasnt as much fun as he had thought it would be,and Stephanie made it clear to him that she had no real desire to live at level 1 or 2 unless he really ‘wanted’ to make her do so,but he didnt wish her to be unhappy.In time Rick had found a woman closer to his own age,who was happy to become a level 2 partner to him and he discussed the matter with Stephanie,and they came to an agreement.

He offered her her freedom and 2 million pounds and a permanent setting on level 1 so she could live a normal life in every way,only being unable to mother a child,and that he would make any adjustments she wanted to her body before leaving.Much to his amazement Stephanie turned down this offer completely,and asked to be defaulted on level 5 for the rest of her life,and either serve Rick and his new partner as their robot slave,or be passed on to someone else who would let her live in this manner.Rick had no hesitation,she would stay in his household on level 5 settings,and he would remove all other levels if she so desired.She thought for a few minutes,and asked for level 4 to remain just in case but all other levels were to be deleted fromher programming.Rick did this work after a fortnight,checking that this was truly what she wanted,and each time she said it was.Stephanie contentedly spent the rest of her life as a robot maidservant and indeed in time nanny until Rick’s partner switched her off 35 years later,shortly before her own death,Rick having died a few years earlier,but she had chosen to leave Stephanie in her robot life as long as she could do so as she had been so desirous to become that machine. In that time she had spent short periods on level 4,but nearly all her life on level 5.She ‘passed on’ very content with the life she had lived.