The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Costume

“Command me,” I begged my brother, “Please. Just order me to do something, anything!”

What a sight I must have made. Chained and collared, a half dressed harem girl lying at my brother’s feet. I’d never been so excited. If only he’d take advantage of what I was offering.

It all started, I guess, with Stacy’s big Halloween bash. She had one every year, but this was the biggest and best. Everyone was so excited. This was it. Senior year, one last chance before we all graduated and moved on. Everyone who was anyone would be there, and of course it was a costume party.

Even better, Johnny had finally broken up with his stupid bimbo girlfriend. It was going to be so perfect. This was my big chance. All I had to do was make the hottest, most awesome costume anyone had ever seen. One that would completely blow his mind. Then he’d be totally into me, and he’d ask me out, and I’d say yes. It was going to be great!

All I needed was the perfect costume. Shouldn’t be too hard, right? I mean, I guess that might be hard for some people, but not for me. Not for someone who’d been the drama club’s lead costume designer three years running.

Now what to make? Funny, isn’t it? A million great ideas bouncing through your head, then poof, as soon as you need them they’re all gone. And this was important. This wasn’t just some random everyday outfit, this costume was for the biggest party of my life. It was going to be the best damned thing anyone had seen, it had to be.

The weird thing about inspiration is how it catches you when you least expect it. I know it did for me. I’d practically given up, half ready to blow off the party since I couldn’t think of anything worth making. All I wanted to do was sit down, watch my favorite show, and veg a bit. So of course, the tv broke.

“Kevin!” I called (in a high pitched yell that definitely wasn’t a whine, thank you very much), “the tv’s broken again.”

Kevin’s my big brother. Instead of moving off to school when he graduated, he settled in to spend work on some silly website. Or something like that. Kept saying that it was going to be big one day. Bigger than Facebook and Google combined. But if it was so great, why was he still living at home?

Still, it wasn’t so bad having him around, especially when Mom started going to all her “late night business meetings”. It was nice having someone to talk to when I wanted, and he stayed out of the way the rest of the time. Even better, he was the only one that could keep that stupid, no good cable box working.

A few minutes later, Kev was in my room. Complaining all the while about my “whining” for help (As if. It was a perfectly nice request). But even if he was being a pain like that, he got right down and started fixing the thing. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a memory stick and plugged it into the box. The plug had been added by Kevin. A problem with the flatware, he’d said, or some other computer gobbletygook. I didn’t care, so long as he got it to work.

“Thanks!” I said when the picture finally snapped back on.

“No problem, sis,” he said on his way out.

I tuned in just to watch the credits roll. Great, I had a tv now, but nothing to watch. What else was on? I clicked through, channel after channel trying to find something worth looking at. I guess I could have just gone online and wasted my time there, but I really felt like watching tv. If only there was something good on. The best I could come up with was the classics channel, right in the middle of their I Dream of Jeannie marathon. That was ok, I guess. It was funny in an old, cheesy sort of way.

The show was a whole lot better than I remembered, and I totally got caught up in it. The next thing I knew, it was a couple hours later and the last episode was almost over. Whoops, so much for that Saturday afternoon. But you know what? I realized Barbara Eden looked sooooo cute in that little genie outfit.

“I figured out what I’m going as,” I told my brother over dinner. Just him and me. As usual. Dad lived a couple states over, and mom was away on one of her “business trips”. She’d been doing that a lot over the past year or so. Funny how often her “work” lasted overnight, and meant coming home smelling like alcohol and cologne.

“What’s that?” asked my brother. Of course he knew all about the party. I’d been talking his ear off nonstop.

“I’m going to dress up as Jeannie,” I proudly told him.

“What, like Robin Williams and a bunch of blue paint? Um, good for you, I guess.”

“No! Not some Disney cartoon. I mean Jeannie, you know, like I Dream of,”

“Oh, ok. I guess that isn’t so bad,” he didn’t sound convinced.

Ugh, was that what everyone would think? I didn’t want to spend the entire party listening to corny Aladdin jokes. Fine, no Jeanie costume. Just when I thought I had things figured out, back to square one.

Or maybe not. Ok, so I couldn’t go as Jeanie, but that didn’t mean I had to throw the whole idea out. The costume was still totally cute, what if I ditched the boring old genie part and just went as a sexy harem girl.

Now that was an idea. Inspiration restored, I dove straight into it after dinner, searching online for any scrap of information I could find. Patterns, samples, reference images, and even (I’ll admit) a few of the more fetishy websites.

By the time I went to bed, the design was starting to come together, and I was so excited. I even had a dream about it that night.

That Sunday I went out on a mission, sweeping through the craft store to buy the materials. Everything had to be perfect, and the perfect outfit meant getting the perfect fabric. I looked at sample after sample, holding them up and trying to decide if they fit. My first instinct was red or pink, just like Jeanie, but one look made me realize how bad of an idea that would be. That color was way, way too close to my hair. Red may work for a blonde like Barbara, but I’d just look like an overgrown strawberry or something. Hmmm.... maybe green?

I came back home with a heaping armful of materials, ready to get started. The top was the hard part, and I’d spent a lot of time designing it to be just right. I’d seen a lot of different styles and it took me a while to decide. In the end, I settled on the classic look. A tight, formfitting top almost resembling a sports bra, except for the way it plunged down in the front. I may not have the biggest boobs, but they were nice and perky. If I decided to show them off a little, I didn’t expect anyone to complain.

I worked hard on the outfit, staying up late to get everything done in time. Kevin suggested that I leave the TV on while I worked, telling me that a little background noise would help. You know what? He was totally right. The work went so fast and smooth, I almost couldn’t believe it. By Tuesday night, I was almost ready to put it together.

“Hey Kevin, could you come here for a minute and help me out?”

He grumbled a bit, but did as I asked. I was standing in front of a mirror, trying on the top. A lot of it was still pinned rather than stitched, but I needed to make sure I got the fit right.

“Can you hold this a sec,” I said, motioning to the side. I lifted my arm, letting his hand in right below to hold the seam. That freed my own hands, and I could finally get in and make the adjustments.

“Thanks a bunch,” I told him, pulling the top off so I could work on it. Kevin stammered a short “You’re welcome”, and began to leave.

“Wait,” I told him. “Don’t go yet, I’m going to need your help with the other side in just a second.”

I set to work, pinning and unpinning, getting everything back in position so I could measure again. Kev was acting real strange. He kept looking over, then jerking his head away whenever he thought I noticed. What was going on with him?

Oh, right. My top. I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. I mean, how could I, if I wanted it to fit right? Ugh, this was going to be a lot harder if he got squeamish on me.

“Kevin, look at me,” I said, turning toward him.

“Seriously, they’re just boobs. Go ahead and take a look. They’re not going to bite.”

His blush deepened, but at least now he wasn’t fidgeting. Besides, it was kinda fun, in a way. I mean, I was usually a little shy, but having someone stare at my naked breasts was actually exciting. Even if it was just my brother.

And how would it feel to have him do more than look?

Whoah, where did that come from? It was one thing to have my brother stare at my boobs. I mean, he’d have to if I wanted his help, but that was all.

Why did that disappoint me a bit?

When he was holding the other side, I couldn’t help but notice the way his hands brushed against my breast. They were probably a bit farther forward that they needed to be, but I didn’t feel like telling him that. He was looking away again, and I bet he’d be mortified to realize just how far along my breast his fingers wound up resting. Thank goodness he couldn’t see my face right then. He’d probably think I was some sort of freak if he realized how much I liked having his hand there.

When we were finished, I leaned over and gave him a little peck on the cheek. Just my way of saying thanks. I also kinda forgot to put my shirt on first. Oops.

I spent the rest of the night in front of my TV. There was still a bunch of tedious hand stitching left, and I’d rented a bunch of old movies to watch while I worked. Of course, each and every film featured girls in lovely harem outfits. You know, for inspiration. To get myself into the spirit of things.

The best part, of course, was always when the heroine got captured. I’d put down my stitching for those, watching intently as the villain forced his scantily clad captive to wait on his every whim. I found myself rooting against the hero, wishing the lovely damsel in distress would remain a helpless captive. Imagining myself in her place.

Even with the distractions, my costume was finished by Wednesday night. Was I great or what?

I slipped my arms inside the short, tight sleeves, feeling the top pull and lift my breasts as I closed it behind me. I pulled on the light, transparent pants, sliding them up my hips. When I raised the little see through veil across my face, I knew everything was ready.

A quick look in the mirror showed that everything turned out as well as I could have hoped. This costume was going to be an absolute hit. From the tips of my soft cotton slippers, up to the emerald eyes peeking over the veil, I was the absolute picture of an exotic harem girl. Like I’d been plucked straight out of those films.

It was easy to slip back into those fantasies. In costume, I looked like one of those girls, I practically felt like one too. How easy it was to imagine myself in their place.

“How may I serve you, master?” I said to my unseen, imaginary master as I knelt down in front of the mirror. Whoah, what a picture I found staring back at me. A pretty harem slave, kneeling at her master’s feet, looking up at her lord with devotion in her eyes.

Whew, I realized I’d better back off before I got carried away and made a mess of my cute new outfit.

Maybe it was time to go get a second opinion.

There was only one person around to ask, so I stepped out and went over to Kevin. He was on the couch. Like usual, tapping away at something or another on his laptop.

“So,” I said, posing slightly, “what do you think?”

It took him a minute to look up, but when he did his jaw dropped. Exactly the reaction I wanted.

“Wow. Looking good. Uh, I mean, nice costume was what I meant.”

“Thanks,” I didn’t mention his slip, but I sure enjoyed it.

“Just one thing missing,” he said. Missing? It was perfect. “Wait here and I’ll get it.”

He came back from his room holding a large bag. Reaching in, he pulled something out. A dark, golden brown strap. No, a collar. He’d seriously gone and bought me a collar. For a moment, I was super pissed. Why that little- but then I calmed down. He was only trying to help. Besides, he had a point. A proper slave girl would have a collar. Of course she would. How could I possibly have forgotten it? Now that he mentioned it, I almost felt naked without one.

Everything felt better after I fastened it tight. The collar was snug and constraining, in exactly the right way. I kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner, thank goodness for Kevin. He was so smart and clever. My fingers traced around a bit, exploring the simple band. There was a small clip on the front, and Kevin must have noticed me playing around with it.

“Oh yeah, that’s the other part,” he said, pulling a chain from the bag. A long chain.

I raised my eyebrows at the size of it, and he looked a bit sheepish.

“Oh, well it was on sale. But we can always just cut a piece off to use with your costume.”

What a thoughtful gift. I leaned in and hugged him, pressing my body close. I could especially feel my boobs pressed against him, and my bare stomach against his clothed body. I hope he enjoyed it half as much as I did. The hug lasted just a bit too long, and I broke it off before I embarrassed myself.

“So, yeah. Thanks a bunch,” I said. I hadn’t planned anything for the rest of the week, not until the party. I’d expected the costume to take longer. Guess I must have been more driven than I thought.

Instead of going back to my room, I decided to watch my movie out here. For some reason, I really felt like having company tonight. So I sat down on the floor in front of the TV. I suppose I could have sat on the couch. There was plenty of room, after all, but for some reason it just didn’t feel right. The nice firm ground was so much more comfortable than the tall, mushy couch.

Besides, slave girls sat on the floor.

As I watched, I kept fingering the chain, still sitting on the couch where I’d left it. The links were fine. Slender, gleaming stainless steel that looked strong despite their size. It was hard not to imagine. Hard not to think about it on my neck, holding me in place at the mercy of some master. When I thought no one was looking, I looped it around the couch leg. The other end clipped onto my collar.

“What are you doing?” My brother asked.

“Oh, nothing,” I told him. “Just, um, trying it out.”

He smiled and nodded, going back to his computer while I sat there chained and bound like a disobedient slave. That didn’t mean he completely ignored me. Every so often I saw him look over, so I made sure he got a good show.

Lounging back against the couch, chain draped across my front, I imagined again that I was one of the girls on the screen. Imagined that Kevin was my master. It was so crazy, so naughty. I hoped he didn’t realize what I was thinking. He was my brother, for goodness sake. How could I be thinking that way about my brother? Didn’t mean I stopped picturing it.

When bedtime came, it was almost a shame to strip out of the costume. Too bad I was worried about it getting dirty and worn, but I still needed it for the big party. The collar was made of sterner stuff, though, so I left it on. A shame I had to take off the chain, but it wouldn’t be safe leaving something like that around my neck while I slept. Instead, I looped it around my ankle. That was enough. I could still imagine, still pretend that I was a helpless captive, bound fast as I slept in my master’s seraglio.

The party couldn’t come soon enough, but all the sudden there it was. Just as I’d thought, my costume was a huge hit. Kevin had been right on the money about that collar. It was the perfect finishing touch, and guys loved holding onto it or giving a playful tug. A few girls, too. I hadn’t realized my classmates were into that sort of thing, but some of them got really into it. But not nearly as much as the guys.

Johnny, especially, kept bugging me. In the rush to get my costume ready, I’d forgotten all about him. You know something funny? I didn’t care anymore. Yeah, I liked the attention, but Johnny wasn’t half as interesting as I thought he’d be.

When he approached me, just as the party started wrapping up, I turned him down as gently as I could. It’s funny. A week ago I’d dreamt of going off alone with him, but now I just didn’t feel like it.

“Seriously? But I thought you were into—” he said, confusion plain. “You know what, fine. Whatever. I guess I’ll see you around then.”

He turned and walked away. I didn’t care.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” my friend Liz said, about a quarter hour later, “I just saw Johnny leave with Meg.”

“That’s fine,” I told her, “really, it is.”

“That’s the spirit. Now come on, we’re having a girl’s night afterwards. You’re in, right?”

“Sorry,” I told her, “not tonight.”

“Ok, I understand. But keep your head up, there’s plenty of great guys out there, I’m sure you’ll find the right one.”

She thought I was upset because of Johnny. I didn’t bother telling her I’d turned him down.

She was right about one thing,though. There was a guy out there for me. I could practically see him, this mystery man, when I closed my eyes. He was out there somewhere, and I needed to find him. Needed him.

Kevin was still tapping away when I got home, fiddling with his computer, same as always. Even if I hadn’t felt like going out again, I was still super excited from the party, so I sat down on the floor right next to his legs. Didn’t even think anything of it when I clipped the long chain to my collar.

“Hi,” I said once I’d settled in.

“Oh, hi. How was the party?” He didn’t even take his eyes off the computer. I sat there a bit, waiting for... I’m not sure. Something. I didn’t bother with the TV. The time for movies was over, I knew that somehow. Now it was time for, well, something. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, and all Kevin did was stare at that computer.

What was wrong with him? Here I was, a cute girl wearing next to nothing, and he was barely paying any attention. Brother or not, it was almost insulting. I mean, what man wouldn’t want a cute little slave girl at their beck and call, right? Beck and call. I liked the sound of that.

“How may I serve you,” I said

“Hmmm?” Oh god, had I really said that? It just bubbled out before I even thought of it.

“I said, can I get you anything?” I said. Smooth. Real smooth.

“If you’re going to be up, I wouldn’t mind a drink from the fridge.”

“Sure thing,” master. I added that last bit in my head.

I was almost to the fridge, when the chain pulled me short. What? I was sure it could reach. Oh, it had gotten caught on the furniture. Great. I could have just undone the chain and walked the rest of the way, but that felt wrong. A slave girl is bound, a captive. Only allowed to go where her master willed. She couldn’t just set aside her restraints whenever she felt like it. Instead, I got down on my hands and knees and untangled my chain.

“Is there anything else I can get you,” I asked once I returned.

“No, that’s about it.”

I sat there a few minutes later, until finally I couldn’t resist asking.

“Please. Isn’t there anything you want?”

“Well, I am a little hungry, I guess.”

“Of course. I’ll get something right away.”

I threw on a box of macaroni. There wasn’t much else readily available, and I wasn’t that a good cook. I need to get better at that, I told myself, if I want to make serve properly.

Preparing the food was difficult. The chain was long enough to let me move, but short enough that I constantly had to work around it, always accounting for exactly how much slack it left. Such a nuisance.

I loved it.

“Here you go,” I knelt down and extended my hands, offering him the bowl.

“Thanks,” he told me. I sat there, kneeling beside as I watched him eat. Just in case he needed anything else.

No such luck. After I took the dishes away, he went straight back to ignoring me.

“Are you sure there isn’t anything else you need.”

“No, I told you already. Seriously, what do you want?”

“I want to to command me.” I spoke softly.

“What?”

“Command me,” I said, louder this time, begging him. “Please. Just order me to do something, anything!”

“I just don’t need anything right now, sorry,” he said. No. That couldn’t be. I was desperate. There had to be something I could do for him, some way to please him.

“Are you sure,” I said, my voice lower, “that there isn’t anything you want from me?”

My hand was on his thigh, slowly stroking upwards. That took his eyes from the screen.

“Are you seriously saying—”

I nodded my head encouragingly.

“Um, ok, I guess. If you want to.”

“Then tell me to do it,” I said, “Command me.”

“Uh, give me a blowjob,” he commanded.

Mmmm, that’s what I’d been waiting for. In almost no time I was between his legs, and just as quickly his pants hit the floor. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this. This was my brother. It was my brother’s cock in my hands.

So what. That’s what it meant to be a slave girl. It was his call, not mine. Brother or not, a master commands, and a slave obeys. I wanted to be a slave girl, didn’t I?

My mouth lowered onto his cock.

Yes, yes I did.

Especially if the order was big, hard, and oh so fun to run my tongue around.

By the end of the night, my master had thought of many more commands to give me. When he finished, the only part of my uniform still on my body was that beautiful collar master had given me.

“Is everything packed and ready?”

“Almost, master,” I told him.

“Shh... not until we get to our new home.”

“Sorry mas- um, sorry.”

I folded up the last of my clothes, putting it into the bag. It was that first harem outfit I made. The first of many costumes, as it turned out. This one was special, though, and it would be the first thing I’d wear in the new house. I wanted to make sure it was easily within reach.

“And you remembered to pack a certain chain,” I asked.

“It’s there,” he smiled, “though it might be time for a longer one. It’s a pretty big house.”

“Not one with too much slack, I hope”

This time he laughed.

As it turned out, Master’s website had been a whole lot more successful than I realized. Not so huge as he’d once bragged, but enough to set him up for life. With graduation approaching, and my own future uncertain, Master announced that he’d gone and bought a big house out in the country. It was beautiful, too. Tucked up in the rolling hills, surrounded by lush forest as far as the eye could see. It was built into the side of the hill, and watching the sun set over that quiet little valley was one of the most beautiful things I’d ever experienced. He was leaving shortly after my semester ended, and of course his little sister was invited to move in if she wanted.

She very much wanted.

Master was out when the knock came on the door. We’d been settled in to our new home for a few days, and it was everything I could have imagined. It was glorious. Not having to pretend, not having to hide what I was, thought I still had some normal clothes. Just to keep up appearances.

I hurried and threw some on, rushing to answer the door. Standing on our doorstep was an absolutely gorgeous blonde, one whose lush curves and generous endowments screamed out “country girl”.

“Hi there,” she said in her cute accent. “My name’s Daisy, and I live just a couple miles down yonder. Thought I’d be neighborly and welcome y’all.”

“Thank you so much,” I said with a smile. “Please, come in.”

“So Daisy, any kids, family?”

“Nah,” said the blonde woman. “No kids. My husband, god rest his soul, died oversees. Didn’t know what to do with myself, so I moved on back to the hills.”

“Oh, I’m so terribly sorry to hear that,” I told her, standing to fetch another cup of tea. As I came back, I nonchalantly flipped on the TV. I also pressed Master’s special button on the remote.

“I’m so glad you stopped by,” I told Daisy when the time came for her to leave, “Please, feel free to come whenever you like. We’d love to have you over.”

I watched as she walked out to her car. She had a nice round behind, and it looked absolutely marvelous when she moved. Master would love her. I was already running through designs in my head.

Now she, she would look good in red.