The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Perfect Match, Every Time

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com

Epilogue

Six months later

Cassidy awoke in a panic. It was nearly six in the morning and she was going to be in so much trouble. She slid out of the covers and then struggled to stand. Desiree still slept on a mattress that lay directly on the floor. It was comfortable to sleep on, but a pain in the ass when it came to getting up when you were six months pregnant.

“Where are you going, Kitty?” Desiree reached out for her. “Come back to bed. I’m lonely already.”

“I wish I could, baby, but I have to get home before Ben wakes up.” Cassidy sat down on the chair in front of Desiree’s drafting table and then pulled her dress over her head.

“Say hello for me.”

Cassidy snorted. While her husband was fully aware of her relationship with Desiree, it wasn’t like he totally approved. It was a bit of assault on his machismo that she regularly sought the arms of not only another lover, but a woman’s. In exchange for allowing her to keep up her affair with Desiree he had two rules. First, she needed to record their lovemaking so he could watch it later, and to always spend the night at home. She could fuck her lesbian girlfriend all day long, but he wanted to wake up with her in bed with him.

“Karaoke on Friday?” Desiree held her arms out to Cassidy as she stood.

“I’ll count the minutes.” Cassidy removed her phone from the small tripod sitting on the dresser and then spent the next few minutes giving her girlfriend the kind of goodbye kiss that would last until the end of the week.

As soon as Desire had found out about Cassidy’s singing voice—gained from her match to Richmond—she’d dragged her to a Karaoke bar. They’d been regulars at Karaoke Caberet which let amateur singers share the stage with a pole dancer. While neither of them were 21 quite yet, Quinn’s friend had set Cassidy up with her own fake ID, so it wasn’t a problem. Since she couldn’t go by Cassidy anymore, and she didn’t want to be called Helen, she went by Kitty. It made her fit right in at the kind of places she hung out at these days, plus her mom had used to call her Kitten, back when she’d still been her mom and not a teenage skateboarding pothead.

Cassidy breathed a sigh of relief when she arrived home and the house was silent. If anyone had been up, she’d know it right away. Helen would be playing video games, Penny would be listening to death metal, Ben would be stomping around wondering where in the hell his wife was. She was lucky that she’d retained the compulsion to wake a few hours before dawn, something she’d picked up from Ryan. It had saved her more than once after falling asleep over at her girlfriend’s. Curiously, Helen no longer woke early. Her match with Tommy had turned her into a total night owl who’d sleep into the afternoon if she could.

Other things were different as well. While Cassidy went by the name Kitty, Helen went by Cass. As far as Tommy and the school system were concerned she was Cassidy Prentice, the adopted daughter of Ben and Kitty Hahn. They’d also moved into a much larger house, one with four bedrooms, a giant master bedroom and bath, an exercise room, a man cave fo Ben, and a decent sized swimming pool in the back.

The exercise room had come in handy when she’d dropped the morning jog a couple months ago, her ever growing belly making running quite uncomfortable. Once the baby was born she’d get one of those jogging strollers and resume her morning run.

Once in the bedroom she slipped out of her dress and into bed. It was getting time to wake the house so after a few minutes of cuddling up against the love of her life she slid her body down his until her lips were nuzzling his cock. This got her excited pretty quickly. His scent seemed travel straight from her nose to her pussy, getting her dripping wet in seconds. Her face rubbing against his cock got him standing tall fairly quickly. His squirmed a little, but if today was like most days he wouldn’t actually wake up until she had deep throated him a couple of times.

She loved waking Ben up with a blow job. Thanks to Desiree she was a true master when it came to sucking cock, something he appreciated even more than she did. Plus, she always came when he did. It also put him in the mood for what she really wanted was his cock balls deep inside of her.

Sex had so many positive benefits for pregnant women. Besides the exercise component it helped lower blood pressure, it kept her vaginal muscles strong, and it reportedly sped up postpartum recovery. Plus it was fun as hell. It used to have the side benefit of waking up the two girls—she was still a bit of a screamer thanks to her mother’s ex-boyfriend. The girls had eventually become desensitized to her screams of passion and kept right on sleeping, so did their boyfriends.

“Where the fuck were you last night,” Ben said as his eyes fluttered open. He shoved her head back down over his cock when she tried to answer. “You don’t need to say a thing, I know where you were and where you were supposed to be.”

She looked him in the eyes, trying to appear as sorrowful as she could while continuing to massage the head of his cock with the back of her throat.

“Yeah, I know you’re sorry. You’re always sorry. You’ll need to be disciplined this time.” He let her suck him for another minute before pulling her face away from his cock. “Assume the position.”

Normally the position was laying across his lap, but that wasn’t really possible now that her belly was the size of a basketball.

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” Cassidy said, trying to hide her excitement as she slowly clambered onto all fours, both her belly and tits hanging low enough to brush against the sheets. “I promise it won’t happen again.”

“That’s what you said last time.” Ben searched through the sex toys strewn about their bedroom. “Where the hell is the riding crop?”

“The cat-o-nine tails is by the door to the bathroom.”

“I guess that will work.” He picked up the flogger and then knelt behind her. “You have been a bad girl again.”

“I am a bad girl, Daddy.” Cassidy shook in anticipation of the first strike.

Slap! Ben hit her with the cat-o-nine tails. “You’re such a bad child!” He hit her with the flogger again.

Cassidy shrieked, but not out of pain. Ben’s blows stung slightly, but never left a mark that lasted more than a couple of minutes. His matchmaking profile had said nothing about being into a touch of S&M, but she’d grown to love it soon after they’d met. He only spanked her when she’d broken one of his rules and while she hated disappointing him, she loved the inevitable punishment.

He followed up a couple dozen floggings with cramming his cock into her ass without using any lube. That did hurt and made her scream for real, but thanks to Ryan it was another thing she loved, even with the pain. Ben hadn’t really been into anal before meeting Cassidy, but he grew to love it almost as much as she did.

Having another child had been a tougher sell. He’d been looking forward to the day that his daughter would start college. Having an empty nest was something he’d been looking forward to, not fearing. He loved Cassidy dearly and wanted her to be happy, too. He planned on being with her for the rest of his life and if that included a second child, then so be it.

“I don’t think we woke them,” Ben said after he’d finished inside her. “We’d have heard noise coming from their bedrooms by now.” He grabbed his cigarettes as he stood.

“Well, fuck.” Cassidy found her robe and then headed into the hall to wake the girls while Ben headed to the back porch for his morning smoke. Once they’d found out that she was pregnant the whole house became a non smoking zone, for the most part. The girls were allowed to smoke in their rooms as long as they kept the door closed and window open.

“Get up, Cass.” Cassidy said as she banged on the Helen’s open bedroom door.

Tommy woke first and then shook Helen until she started to stir. Neither of them were wearing a stitch of clothing. Helen’s gauges were nearly as big as Tommy’s these days—about the size of a fifty cent piece—and her dreads hung nearly to her ass. She’d also had her nose, eyebrow and tongue pierced. The room was a mess, clothes covering the floor. Bongs and pipes littering the surface of nearly every piece of furniture. On her walls were posters of P-Rod, Tony Hawk and of course, Bob Marley.

“I’m awake,” Helen said as she reached for her giant purple bong.

Cassidy moved on to Penny’s room, which was always clean, but bothered her more than Helen’s pigsty due to all of the demonic imagery scattered about the room; some of it was downright scary. She was surprised that Penny and Jax didn’t have nightmares every night.

Opening the door she found that the love birds were not only awake, but were completely naked as well. Seeing the welts on Jax’s butt cheeks gave Cassidy an idea of where her riding crop had gone. She liked that Penny was the one doing the whipping in their relationship. Besides the flame red hair, the nipple piercings, and the occult symbols tattooed across body, not too much had changed about Penny over the last six months.

She was currently laying on her back, her legs spread wide, a cigarette dangling from her lips. Jax had his head buried in her snatch. The sight filled Cassidy with jealousy. What she wouldn’t do to trade places with either of them for the next few minutes. She’d been dying for a cigarette for months and she’d been wanting to bury her face in Penny’s pussy for a couple of years now.

Cassidy didn’t really like the guys spending the night, but if she didn’t let them sleep over, then the girls would just stay over at their boyfriend’s homes. At least this way she got to see them regularly and she could make sure that they showed up to school on time. Whether they actually stayed, was a different matter. Helen had a habit of cutting classes to go to the skatepark with Tommy and Penny just liked to skip school. It would be a miracle if either of them graduated next month.

“You’re so disgusting, Kitty,” Helen said as she passed Cassidy on the way to the bathroom.

Penny looked up and saw Cassidy staring at her in the open doorway. “Morning, Mom.” She smiled and then blew her stepmom a smokey kiss.

Jax started to look up, but Penny shoved his face back into her pussy. Penny knew that Cassidy still had a huge crush on her. Any chance that there might have been for some bi-curious exploration together went from slim to pretty much none once Cassidy became Penny’s doppelganger. When she married her dad the chance became less than zero.

“Better pick up the pace, Jax. I need my step daughter sitting at the breakfast table within thirty minutes.”

After a quick shower Cassidy made breakfast for the family. As usual Helen refused to eat anything but Lucky Charms, which she ate on the back deck in between taking hits off of her bong. Once Tommy finished his eggs benedict, he joined her.

Helen wore her usual cutoffs and tank top. Penny was looking more like Elvira crossed with Jessica Rabbit these days. For Cassidy, it was leopard print Yoga pants and a halter top. She liked to let the sun hit her belly during the day—vitamin D was important for her baby—plus it showed off Desiree’s lovely tattoo work.

On the ride to school, Tommy and Helen got even further stoned in the back seat, using a vaporizer so as not to give Cassidy and her unborn baby a contact high. Cassidy was okay with this since the higher Helen got the more likely she’d stay in school throughout the day. Unfortunately it was less likely that she’d actually retain anything. The way Cassidy figured it, she wasn’t learning anything when she cut school, so if she retained even ten percent of what was taught it was better that she was stoned to the gills in school than wasting the day at the skatepark.

“What are your plans today?” Cassidy asked Penny as they rode to school in her new Cadillac Escalade.

“I’m supposed to meet up with Ramona at the occult bookstore. She wants to try conjuring up a lesser demon again. It’s not going to work, it never does. It’s just a waste of time.”

“Why don’t you come to the studio after school? I could use the help and you could use the practice.”

Penny rolled her eyes. “I’m never becoming a stripper so you can stop dreaming. I don’t see why you don’t just dance yourself.”

“I’m in no shape to dance now and I’ll be taking care of a baby in a couple of months.” She laid her hand on Penny’s leg. ”You could make a lot of money dancing. You’ve got a beautiful body. I should know since I see it in the mirror every morning.”

“God, Mom. Turning me into an occultist wasn’t good enough for you. You want me to become a stripper, too?.” Penny pulled a cigarette from her purse, readying to light it as soon as she stepped out of the car.

“You don’t have to strip, but I’d like you to at least learn how to lead a pole dancing class. In a few months I’ll be too busy raising your baby sister. I’d like at least one of you girls to follow in my footsteps.” Cassidy glanced into the rear view mirror. Helen and Tommy had stopped vaping and were now busy making out. “You know that Cass isn’t going to do it.”

“Follow in your footsteps? You know that we’re the same age, right? Anyway, I’m supposed to start my apprenticeship with Olga once school lets out.”

“That’s only if you graduate.”

“I talked to all my teachers. I’m passing all of my classes, barely.”

“Good for you.” Cassidy pulled up to the curb a couple of blocks from the school. It allowed them to have one last smoke while walking the last bit of the way to the school.

She’d given up hope that Helen was ever going to graduate. The school had said that if she didn’t graduate this year she could come back next year and the year after that, if needed. Cassidy had tried to convince her mom that if she put in a little more effort this year she’d avoid another full year of school, but it was like talking to the wall. Unless it involved one of her passions, Tommy, weed, skateboards or xBox, she didn’t really want to talk about it.

“Bye, Mom.” Penny gave Cassidy a hug before getting out of the car.

“Later,” Helen said as she followed Tommy out of the back seat.

Cassidy arrived at the exercise studio forty minutes later. It had also experienced a recent makeover. With some financial help for Ryan she’d expanded into the next shop and added pole dancing classes. She’d also changed the name to Poleates. It was a hit, nearly doubling her monthly income in just a couple of months, which had helped her and Ben afford their new house. She paid for her Cadillac Escalade purely through her side hustle.

As she neared the entrance she noticed Bambi, one of her Pole Dancing instructors, sitting in her car, crying her eyes out. Cassidy hated this part of her business. It pained her to see one of her girls in distress. It was all a part of the process and soon Bambi would be her chipper self once again, but for the next couple of days it was going to be a rough time for the girl.

Cassidy opened the car door and then took a seat next to Bambi. “What’s wrong, sweetie? Can I help?”

Bambi looked up, her mascara running down her face in thick black rivers. She was nineteen, had a head of honey blonde hair and had a figure that rivaled Cassidy’s own. She wore a tiny pink skirt and a half shirt that barely covered her magnificent tits. Her nails were a couple inches long and she wore a ton of sparkingling jewelry. A cigarette vibrated in her trembling hand.

“Neal broke up with me. I thought that everything was going so well. He said he loved me and then this morning all of a sudden he says that it’s time for him to move on.”

“That asshole.” Cassidy gave Bambi a quick hug. “You’re better off without him.”

“I don’t understand. It was supposed to be a perfect match. It was supposed to be forever.”

“I know this won’t help you right now, but you’re going to come out the other end of this stronger. You’ll find a new guy. Hell, with your body they’ll be lining up. With a couple of shifts at Club Exotix, you’ll make a bunch of money and get to meet lots of guys, too.”

“I don’t think I’m ready to start stripping, All I want to do is go home and eat a gallon of ice cream.” She took a puff of her cigarette and then picked up her phone off the dash. “I should call him. Maybe I can get him to change his mind.”

“Nonsense. That’s what Neal wants. If you go begging back to him, you’ll just be feeding his overinflated ego. Now, on the other hand, if you get back up on your feet right away and find yourself a new guy you’ll make him jealous.”

“You think?” Bambi stated at the phone for a few moments.

“I do. And a great place to meet new guys is at Club Exotix. It’s packed with hot guys all the time. You’ll be able to go home with a new guy every night. You’ll be so popular they’d probably pay you for the honor.”

Bambi looked like she was lost in a day dream. Cassidy knew exactly what she was dreaming about. All of the girls who’d been matched with Neal dreamt the exact same thing.

“Take the rest of the day off and think about what we’ve talked about.”

“What about my classes?” Bambi tossed her cigarette out of the window and then stuffed her phone in her purse.

“Ashley is going to cover them. I think that she’s ready for the next step.”

Bambi hugged Cassidy. “Thank you for everything. You’re the best boss I’ve ever had. I promise that no matter what I’ll pay you back for everything you’ve given me.”

Cassidy luxuriated in the sensation of Bambi’s sweet, curvy body against hers. Besides the money, this was one of her favorite parts of the whole process. “If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to let me know.” She rested her hand on Bambi’s upper thigh. “I do mean anything.”

As Cassidy entered the studio a chipper brunette bolted to her feet. “Good morning, Mrs. Hahn.” She wore the same black spandex bodysuit that all of her employees wore when on duty. Her curves weren’t as pronounced as Bambi’s, but they were getting there.

“Ashley, how many times do I need to tell you to call me Kitty?” Cassidy said gently.

“I’m sorry, Kitty.” The girl looked crestfallen for a brief moment. Her face suddenly lit up again. “Your 8am appointment is here. She’s waiting in the conference room.”

“Perfect.”

Cassidy dropped her purse and coat in her office and then picked up a new employee kit on the way to the conference room, which contained everything she’d need to get a new employee on board, from initial meeting to their first day of employment.

“Hello, I’m Kitty, the general manager of Polates. You must be Denise,” Cassidy said as she entered the conference room with her hand extended.

“That’s me.” Denise had a bit of an awkward, goofy smile on her face as she shook Cassidy’s hand. She was about five-five and looked like a real bookworm: skinny, tiny breasts, plain outfit, no makeup, glasses, only a single pair of small earrings for jewelry.

Cassidy took a seat at the head on the long table. “Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself and why you want to work at Polates.”

“I’m nineteen and I’m a freshman at USC. I’m majoring in Chemical Engineering with a minor in mathematics.” Denise fidgeted with her fingers while she spoke. “I graduated valedictorian from Northwood High School last year. I love reading and being in nature. As far as why Polates, well, um, I need the money and your starting pay is way higher than anywhere else.”

“Excellent.” Cassidy looked over a couple of papers in her employment kit. “I see on your resume that you’ve been at the top of the dean’s list for the last two trimester and you’re attending one of the required universities, so that’s good. Are you currently involved with anyone romantically?”

Denise frowned. “Why would you need to know that?”

“We’ve had trouble in the past with employees who were stretched too thin. Between school, work and a relationship, work always seemed to be the first to suffer.”

“I guess that makes sense. No, I’m not seeing anyone and not for a lack or trying. Can I ask you why you have such stringent academic requirements for a receptionist position?”

”That’s an excellent question. It’s the same reason we offer well over five times what anyone else would pay for the same position. It’s our way of helping promote excellence. Think of it as a work scholarship. You’ll be able to make the money you need in less time and we get to do our part for the community.”

“Well, I could really use the money. My parents send me as much money as they can, but the factory my dad worked at outside Topeka closed down. I still have the scholarship, which pays for tuition and housing, but I still need to eat.”

“Well, I think you are exactly what we’re looking for. When can you start?”

“That’s it? I can start today if you want. My first class of the day isn’t until two on Tuesdays.”

“Excellent. Our current morning receptionist is being promoted today and I’d love it if you could fill in for her this morning. I’ll just need to get your measurements for your uniform and I’ll need a tiny amount of blood.” Cassidy pulled a measuring tape and blood draw needle from the new employee kit.

“Why would you need my blood?” Denise looked like she was preparing to bolt from the room.

“For the drug screening, of course. We used to send applicants across town to the clinic that performs the tests, but it was such a hardship what with traffic being the way it is. Now we take the sample here and then have a courier deliver it to the clinic the same day.”

“Oh, that makes sense.” Denise’s face began to flush. “Sorry.”

“No need to be sorry. All you need to do is roll up your sleeve.”

The blood would be couriered over to Olga’s, not a drug screening clinic. The matchmaker would use it to match Denise to a man named Winston who had a thing for busty pole dancers. Over the course of the next month she’d change in body and mind, moving from receptionist to pole dancing instructor and then onto a lucrative career stripping for a living at one of the many clubs in the greater Los Angeles area.

With the blood draw out of the way, Cassidy left Denise in the capable hands of the assistant manager, Ginger. She’d give Denise a tour of the studio, fit her for a uniform and give her a rundown of her new job duties.

Stepping out into the studio’s reception area, Cassidy said. “I have wonderful news for you, Ashley. Bambi is taking the day off. I’ll need you to cover her classes. Do you think you’re ready?”

Ashley bounced up and down, causing her tits to wobble delightfully. “Oh my god, yes. I’m so ready.”

Both Bambi and Polates newest pole dancing instructor had started out very much like Denise. They’d both been highly intelligent, plain looking, undergraduates attending UCLA. They’d been looking for part time jobs to help out with the bills while working toward impressive graduate degrees and had been drawn in by the ad for a high paying receptionist position that required an impressive academic record in lieu of job experience.

Like Denise, once they’d been hired she’d taken some of their blood and used it to have Olga match them with one of Ben’s friends. She’d worked with Cherry D’Lyte and each of the guys to come up with a profile that suited the men and would have the girls slowly transforming into high earning strippers. The girls loved their new lives, the guys got to date a sexy new stripper every couple of months and everyone involved made lots of money.

Each of the guys added their own particular touch to their stripper. Neal, who Bambi had been matched with back when her name was Linda, had a fantasy of dating a stripper who also worked as a prostitute on the side. Trevor, Ashley’s boyfriend, wanted a girl who could suck a golf ball through thirty feet of garden hose and got off on giving lap dances. Winston, the man Denise would be matched up with, had a thing for girls who had that artificial look. She’d be visiting Ryan’s plastic surgery clinic quite regularly in the near future.

It was pretty easy to tell how far along a girl was in the process by looking at their tits. Ashley was now sporting a pair of lovely D cups which meant that she was about halfway there. Bambi, who had gone the full course, was carrying around G cups, maybe even H. Once the girls were fully transformed she let them continue to date the guy for another month or two before he broke it off with her. The girls always bounced back quickly. Everyone of her girls had found a new love interest within a week, having their pick of men who frequented their strip club. Some of her girls found a new man every night of the week.

“Oh my god, you’ve done so much for me, Kitty,” Ashley said. “You got me this job, you introduced me to Trevor and now I’m getting promoted. I don’t know how I can ever repay you.”

“Think nothing of it, Ashley” Cassidy said.

“I’m so happy I could kiss you.”

“What’s stopping you?”

Ashley’s face turned a deep red, but she walked over to Cassidy and planted a big kiss right on her lips. Cassidy had added a few of her own tweaks to each of the guy’s matchmaking profiles. Becoming bi-curious was one of them. She didn’t actually have sex with any of her girls, but she did love having physically flirtatious relationships with them.

“Do I have time for a cigarette before my first class?”

“You started smoking?” Cassidy tried to act surprised. The girls becoming smokers was another thing she’d added to the guy’s profiles. It did wonders for her corruption fetish.

“Yeah, Trevor and I were out with Bambi and Neal last night and she made it look so sexy that I just had to try it.”

“You have time. I’ll come out with you. There’s some things I’d like to go over before your class starts. Like for instance, have you decided upon your new name yet?”

“I was thinking about Mercedes. I always wanted to drive one.”

“I think that’s a great name. You’ll make a great Mercedes.” Cassidy wanted to go into her office so she could masturbate while imaging the rest of Ashley’s transformation into the stripper named Mercedes, but she’d make herself wait until she was in the arms with one of her lovers, Ben or Desiree. She didn’t care which. She loved them both and they both made her feel special in their own way.

The End