The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Perfect Match, Every Time

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 3

Helen woke early again, but this time wrapped in the arms of a rich, handsome, plastic surgeon. She snuggled against him, basking in his scent, the sound of his contented sleep and the security of his presence. Her hands, seeming to move on their own accord, roamed his body and her own, ghosts of the sensations she’d felt the night before sending waves of pleasure through her body. When her hand reached his manhood and found it swelling her own body responded, filling her sex with a delightful wetness.

Remembering how she’d woken her daughter with her screams the previous night, she bolted out of bed.

Ryan woke moments later. Sitting up, he said, “Good morning, beautiful.” He reached out for her, but she avoided his grasp.

“I think that it’s best that we not touch each other this morning.”

“Oh.” His face fell.

“It’s not that,” she said quickly. “It’s just that if you kiss me I’m going to jump your bones and I don’t want to wake my daughter again.”

“Oh.” His smile returned, making Helen giddy.

“Maybe we can fuck in the back of your limo on the way to your house. Then I can jog back home in time to shower and make breakfast for Cassidy.”

Ryan grabbed his phone off the nightstand. “Bring the car around. I’ll be ready to go in five minutes.” He tossed the phone onto the bed and then scrambled for his pants.

Helen was introduced to the joys of anal sex on the drive to Ryan’s home in the Hollywood hills. He didn’t pressure her into it or even bring it up for that matter. Ever since she’d visited Olga she’d been wondering what people saw in the activity. All she’d known about it up until that point was that it was a sin, but so was premarital sex. As he slid his cock in and out of her pussy the more she thought about it. Would it feel the same as getting fucked the normal way? Would it hurt? Would she hate herself afterwards?

She only had to ask once and his cock was out of her snatch and pushing at her rosebud a half second later. She was a little worried about the poor driver. As it was her screams were making her own ears ring, what were they doing to him? Ryan assured her that the privacy screen between the front and back of the limo was also sound proof. She didn’t feel bad about Ryan’s hearing; it’s what he got for driving her mad with pleasure.

Satisfied that she wouldn’t be torturing one of her boyfriend’s employees, she gave Ryan a nod and he pushed his way in. “Why have I waited so long?” was what she asked herself while Ryan cock filled her ass in ways she’d never dreamed of. Sure, there were some rules against it in the bible, but it was in the same part that forbade the wearing of garments made from blended fabrics and it wasn’t like she’d ever lived by that one. He was still fucking her ass when they arrived at his giant home that overlooked the city of Los Angeles and she was fine with it. The longer he took the more mind blowing pleasure for her.

After a brief tour of her boyfriend’s lovely house, Helen began the five mile run home. At first it was a bit awkward. Her ass had been used in new and exciting ways and that made running a tad difficult at first. After a few blocks she got used to the new sensations. She spent the rest of the run reliving her first taste of anal sex in her mind.

When Helen finally woke her up that morning, Cassidy took one look at her mom and then quickly looked away, her face turning bright red.

“About last night…”, Helen began.

“Oh my god, please go away.” Cassidy covered her head with her pillow.

As she left her daughter’s bedroom Helen hoped that by the time she’d showered, dressed and eaten that Cassidy would be over her embarrassment and anger enough to look her mother in the face again.

No such luck.

Cassidy refused to look or talk to her the whole ride to school. And again on the ride home seven hours later. When the silent treatment pressed into the following day Helen decided that enough was enough. So, while she drove Cassidy to school on Friday, she had a little talk with her daughter.

“Listen, I know that you’re mad at me for the other night and while I’m not sure if you’re mad because we made so much noise, or that a man slept over at the house and I hadn’t know him that long, or if it was because I slept with a man that wasn’t your father. Maybe it’s all three. I don’t know because you’re not talking to me.” Helen waited for a reply for a few seconds, but none came. “I didn’t want your father to leave, but he did and I’m not going to sit on the sidelines any longer. Ryan is a great guy and you’d really like him if you give him a chance. I know that I’ve only known him a short time, but he makes me happy and I want to spend more time with him not less.”

“Mom.”

“Yes?” Helen’s spirits lifted. Maybe the talk was working.

“The light’s green.”

Helen grumbled as she hit the gas. They didn’t talk again until they reached the school.

“Look, Ryan has invited us to go camping with him this weekend and I told him yes. I’d like for you to join us, you can bring Penny along, or if you prefer you can stay at your aunt’s house this weekend.”

“Nice options,” Cassidy said as she rolled her eyes. “I thought that you hated camping.”

“I’ve had a change of heart.”

“What about work?”

“What about it?” Helen asked.

“Don’t you work on the weekends?”

“I’m taking the week off.” Seeing several couples holding hands as they walked toward the school gave Helen an idea. “Why don’t we visit Olga after school today? I bet that she can match you up with a boy your own age. A little romance would brighten your mood.”

“Oh my god, no way. I don’t want her to turn me into a bimbo too!” Cassidy’s hands flew to her mouth. She looked over at her mom with terror in her eyes.

“So that is what you think of me?” Helen spoke through clenched teeth.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean that.”

“Yes you did.” Helen tugged at her blouse, trying to get it to cover more of her breasts. “I know that I kind of look like one of those women who are obsessed with their looks, but that was just a side benefit of the matchmaking process.” She was beginning to regret some of her clothing purchases yesterday. Besides being designer labeled and costing a fortune, all of the tops she’d bought exposed quite a bit of cleavage and the skirts were a tad on the short side. It certainly wasn’t like her to dress like this, but then again, she’d never had a body like this before. “I still have my intellect and while I am smitten with Ryan, I haven’t become some kind of slut.”

“I’ll ask Penny if she’ll come, but she’ll say no.” Cassidy bolted out of the car.

The camping trip didn’t go as Helen had planned. For starters, Ryan liked to rough it when he camped, no RV, tent trailer or even a camping site with an outhouse. He liked to pick a trail, start hiking and then pitch a tent after hiking for half of the day. Not being used to a lot of physical exercise, Cassidy grew annoyed quickly. It didn’t help that Penny had refused to come along. Apparently they’d had a fight and weren’t talking to each other. Cassidy wouldn’t say what they were fighting about. She wouldn’t say much anything at all and her silent seething annoyed Helen to no end.

Cassidy had never been the the most talkative of people, always keeping to herself, except when Penny was around, but this sullen silence grated on Helen’s nerves in a truly special way.

The hiking proved easy for Helen which only made things worse. She and Ryan would be hiking and talking together when one of them would realize that Cassidy wasn’t with them. Helen would jog back down the trail to find Cassidy dragging herself along, trying to keep up. Helen reminded her to let them know when she needed them to slow down. Cassidy answered with more silence.

When they stopped to set up camp later that day, Helen had a campfire blazing in little time using material she found in the surrounding area and was soon pan frying some river trout that Ryan had caught when they’d stopped for lunch.

Cassidy went to bed early, clearly exhausted from all of the physical exertion. The Ambien that Helen had given her under the guise of a pain reliever had played a part, too. She was hoping that it would keep Cassidy asleep while the she and Ryan had some adult fun. It didn’t. Halfway through round three they were startled by Cassidy’s shadow being cast upon their tent by the light of the moon. They stopped making love, hoping that she’d go back to bed. When she didn’t even so much as move, Helen slipped on Ryan’s shirt and then exited the tent.

“Are you alright, sweetie?”

“I think a bear is killing some lady somewhere nearby.” Cassidy’s eyes were half closed and she was swaying slightly.

“It’s okay. The lady is fine. The bear is just tickling her. Let’s get you back in bed.”

As Helen climbed back into the her tent and then into Ryan’s loving arms she decided that she’d talk to Olga on Monday. Perhaps the matchmaker could help both her and her daughter out at the same time. If she had romantic interest of her own, it would occupy her time and mind, giving Helen and Ryan more time to themselves, something Helen desired greatly. For the short term she grabbed one of her clean socks and stuffed it in her mouth, hoping that it would muffle her screams enough to let her daughter sleep in peace.

On Monday morning Helen called work and told them that she was extending her one week vacation into two. Her boss was quite upset, but let her have the time off, begrudgingly. Her next call was to Olga, who said that she could help her out with her little problem. All she’d need was a small amount of Cassidy’s hair, a touch more of Helen’s blood and another $1000, of course.

Helen entered the travel agency less than thirty minutes later. Olga led her into the back room, shaking her head and muttering under her breath,

“What’s wrong?” Helen asked.

“Not good you pick. You bring daughter here. Let her pick.”

“She’s too shy to come herself.” Helen figured she’d keep Cassidy’s fears of being turned into a bimbo to herself. Why risk the possibly of hurting Olga’s feelings?

Olga scowled as she typed on her keyboard. “No one ever listen to Olga. What does she know? Only do this all of life.”

Helen had clicked a through a few photos when she came upon one that she recognized. It was Tommy Fogle, the boy who’d pursued Cassidy all during her junior year of high school. She looked at the gauges in his ears and the tattoo of a pot leaf on his neck, old anger resurfacing. He certainly wasn’t the kind of boy she wanted for her little girl. The boy had no ambition above skateboarding and doing drugs. Cassidy was working hard to get into UCLA; she didn’t need his kind dragging her down. She’d nipped that one in the bud, unloading on the kid one night, letting him know exactly how she felt about his future prospects, and just want she’d do to him if he didn’t stay away from her daughter. Penny had told her later that Tommy hadn’t talked to Cassidy since that day.

After clicking through a long series of photos Helen grew impatient. “I need someone to occupy Cassidy’s time, but one that won’t drag her down. A boy that will help rebuild her self confidence would be nice.”

Olga took the remote from Helen and less than a minute later pulled up the photo of a boy named Richmond Smith. He wasn’t as cute as Tommy, but he wasn’t ugly. He wore a sweater vest and looked like one of the kids she saw walking through the neighborhood, going door to door, telling everyone all about Latter Day Saints.

“Richmond is good Christian boy. Works hard at school and loves him mama. He looks for blonde hair girl to sing with in choir. He likes confident girl who knows her own mind and not afraid to share it. He think cleanliness is godliness.”

“Wow.” Helen’s eyes shone. “I just had a vision of Cassidy’s room being clean for a change.”

“And big family. Once married woman have many, many babies.”

Helen clasped her hands over her heart. “I’d have lots of grandchildren?” She’d always regretted only having one child. The thought of helping her little girl raise children of her own was an answer to a prayer, not that she prayed anymore. It was a lot of meditation these days. “Richmond sounds perfect for her. Cassidy needs some hobbies and I’d love to get past the 24/7 silent treatment. What’s the downside?”

“He like video games and he want girl to be big fan of the music with no instruments. They sing just voices.”

“Acapella? That doesn’t sound so bad.”

“Big, big fan.” Olga stretched her arms wide. “He is cuckoo for this music and wants girl to be same.”

“If she’s willing to listen to them wearing headphones it would solve another problem as well. Let’s do this.” Helen set $1000 dollars and a small baggie of hair on the desk. As she rolled up her sleeve she said, “I had to get the hair from her brush. I hope that’s okay.”

“No worries.”

“So, when is their big date?” Helen asked as Olga drew some blood. “I’m so excited; you’d think that I was going to be dating him.”

“No date. They meet old fashioned way.”

“But…”

“You will see. All will be good.”

On the ride home from school Cassidy sang along to the radio: way, way off tune. To Helen, who had a near perfect ear, it was a truly horrific torture. She told herself that it would only be temporary, the magic that had given her a killer body would grant her daughter a lovely singing voice. She hoped. It occurred to her that Richmond had only specified that he wanted a girl who’d sing with him, not one that could sing on tune. Maybe he was tone deaf, too.

The next morning Cassidy sang Adele’s, “Hello” as she walked into the kitchen and her singing ability had improved significantly. Her hair, what Helen could see of it, peeking out from hood of Cassidy’s ever present hoodie, was several shades lighter than it had been the day before.

“How would you like go to the salon after school?” Helen said as she set a plate of banana-coconut pancakes in front of her daughter.

Cassidy looked at her mom like she’d just been asked if she wanted to see dogs euthanized at the local vet.

“Come on. A mother daughter day will be fun.”

“I kind of want to go to the mall.”

Helen was shocked at first. Cassidy never wanted to go to the mall, or any other store where you had to talk to people. In the past she’d always wanted to order everything online. Shoes, clothing, music, everything. Knowing that Olga’s matchmaking probably had something to do with the change of heart, she decided to go with it.

“I’ll tell you want. I’ll buy you whatever you want at the mall, within limits, but I get to make the decision at the salon.”

“Okay.” Cassidy’s eyes narrowed. “But within limits.”

Having her hair dyed blonde pushed past Cassidy’s limit. When Helen reminded her that mall shopping spree was contingent on the dye job, Cassidy reminded her mother that she had plenty of savings. Helen stewed in the salon waiting room, trying to think of a way to convince her daughter to get her hair dyed, knowing that it was turning blonde one way or the other. It was her fear that if Cassidy noticed her hair changing color magically she’d realize that her mother had set her up with a matchmaking against her wishes.

“How about a temporary dye job?”

“I’ll still get the mall trip?”

Helen sighed. “Yes.” She’d still have to deal with the fallout when Cassidy tried to wash the temp dye out of her hair and her hair stayed blonde. She planned on blaming the salon, telling her daughter that they must have made a mistake and used permanent blonde dye on her hair.

“Fine.”

When Cassidy removed her hoodie Helen thought that the gig was up. Her hair was now more of a dark blonde than a light brown. Luckily Cassidy didn’t seem to notice. She was too busy looking at the floor while the beautician spoke to her to see anything in the mirror. A soon as the stylist was finished dying her hair a golden blonde, back on went the hoodie, hiding her hair once again.

Cassidy’s first stop at the mall was at an FYE store where she bought a pair of noise cancelling, over the ear headphones, much to her mother’s delight. In addition to CDs for the groups, Pentatonix, Straight No Chaser and Blue Jupiter, she also picked out DVDs, soundtracks, and posters for each of the Pitch Perfect movies.

The next stop was to Macy’s where she picked out five rather plain dresses with simple embroidery around the sleeves and neckline. To Helen they looked like something a Quaker woman might wear thinking that she was being daring, but to the rest of the world would still look like a prude. Helen was floored when her daughter decided on wearing one of the dresses out of the store. It was made of a heavy yellow cotton that covered her from neck to mid calf. She’d even swapped out her Doc Martins for open toed sandals with a one inch heel.

It was at Gamestop while looking at Nintendo consoles that Cassidy met Richmond. He complimented her on her dress and then helped her pick out some games for the game console she was about to buy. When she expressed an interest in the game “We Sing” he invited her to choir practice at his church. She blushed and looked at the ground, but said “Yes” just loud enough for him to hear.

“I think my little girl has found someone to occupy her time,” Helen said to Ryan the following night as they relaxed in his living room, enjoying the view of downtown LA at night. Cassidy was in the media room, on the other side of the house, singing along to one of her new acapella CDs.

“Really? How’s that?”

Helen took a sip of her wine. “I stopped by Olga’s and set her up with a boy named Richmond.”

“You picked for her?” Ryan’s body stiffened. “Do you think that’s wise?”

Helen sat up and then turned around, looking him in the eyes. “She’s too shy to meet someone and I can’t babysit her all the time. She’s too old for that. It was fine when it was just the two of us, but now that I have you it would be nice if she had someone, too.”

Ryan stroked her hair. “Well, if Olga does for her as she did for us, they are going to be a very happy couple.”

“I’m sure that you noticed her new look, well she also has a thing about cleanliness now. Her room is spotless and she vacuumed the living room without being asked.” Helen laid back against Ryan. “Now if I could only get a new job. I can’t stand the idea of working in that Christian book store anymore. The people there are so narrow minded.”

“You could come work for me.”

“Like I know anything about plastic surgery.”

“My finance guy has been on me about diversifying. So, I bought a building today. It just so happens that one of its tenants is a Pilates studio, so I bought that too.”

Helen squealed in delight. “I would love to teach Pilates. That would be so much more rewarding than cramming a particular religion down people’s throats.”

“You can certainly teach Pilates if you wish.” Ryan pulled a set of keys out of his pocket. “As the general manager you can do whatever you want.”

Helen stared at the keys, her mouth agape. “You want me to run your new business?”

“Well, I need someone I can trust to run it and while I’ve only know you for a little while I trust you completely.” He placed the keys in her hand.

“But what if I mess it up? I’ve never run a business before.” She tried to give him the keys back.

“You’re going to do fine.” Ryan wrapped his hand around hers, closing her fingers over the keys.

Tears filled Helen’s eyes. “Thank you!” She threw her arms around him and then kissed him. “I’m so happy I found you.”

He stood and held a hand out to her. “Let’s take this to my bedroom. It has a lock on the door and I had it sound proofed recently.”

“You’ve made my life so perfect,” Helen said as she followed Ryan, hoping that he was in the mood for anal sex. To herself she added, “And now that Cassidy has Richmond it will be all the more perfect.”