The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Perfect Match, Every Time

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 4

On Wednesday, while Cassidy was at school, Helen met her new employees, almost all of whom were women. They were all excited to meet her. The studio had been owned by a womanizing jerk who’d creeped the employees out with lewd stares and inappropriate comments. Knowing that the general manager was a woman who had a passion for Pilates, even though it was newly found, put them all at ease.

That night, while Cassidy attended choir practice with Richmond at Mt. Zion Baptist church, Ryan and Helen used the time to get busy at her place. They fucked in pretty much every room of the house except Cassidy’s bedroom. They were on the couch entwined together, totally spent, only a blanket covering their modesty, when Richmond dropped Cassidy off. They gathered their clothes and scampered to the master bedroom. While Ryan dressed quickly, Helen peeked out of her window, hoping to catch Richmond giving her daughter a goodnight kiss.

The teenagers didn’t linger at the front door, but walked straight into the house. Helen wanted to go out and greet them right away, feeling that the longer she and Ryan remained in her bedroom the more awkward it would be when they finally emerged, but her hair and makeup were an absolute mess, which was to be expected after hours of mind blowing sex.

When they entered the living room they found Cassidy and her new boyfriend sitting on the couch, playing a game on the Nintendo. In addition to wearing another one of her new dresses—this one light blue and so long it covered her ankles—Cassidy had a large silver cross hanging from a chain around her neck. A long blonde braid, tied off with a light pink ribbon, hung down her back. He wore a white dress shirt buttoned to the neck and a pair of black slacks with an impeccable crease.

Helen was secretly horrified that Richmond and Cassidy were seated on the very same couch that she and Ryan had used to fuck each other silly less than an hour before.

“Hello, Mrs. Prentice. It’s nice to see you again.” Richmond said as he stood. Cassidy rose, too.

“Richmond, This is my friend, Ryan.” She gave her boyfriend’s arm a loving squeeze.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Richmond said as he extended his hand.

“He’s the one I told you about,” Cassidy said.

Richmond’s face grew serious as his hand fell to his side.

“Is something wrong?” Ryan’s hand remained extended.

“I must be going.” To Cassidy he said, “I’ll see you Friday, right?”

Cassidy looked up at Richmond, her eyes big like a puppy’s. “Call me tonight, please.”

Richmond nodded at Helen, but glared at Ryan before turning toward the front door.

“What was that all about?” Helen said as soon as the door closed behind Richmond. “What have you been telling him about Ryan.”

“Only the truth, Mother!” Cassidy’s eyes narrowed into tiny slits. “Penny was right about what you’ve become and it’s all his fault.” She pointed her finger in Ryan’s face. “It’s your sick desires that did this to my mom.” Turning back on her mom, she added, “I can’t believe that I got into a fight with Penny last week actually defending you.”

“I don’t want to get in between a mother, daughter disagreement, but Cassidy is free to talk about me however she wants to whomever she wants,” Ryan said. “I live by my actions and if someone has a beef with it, it is entirely their right.”

“But it’s disrespectful,” Helen said, staring down her daughter. Cassidy didn’t turn her face away, but instead crossed her arms over her chest and stood her ground.

“Look, I should go too. It’s getting late and people are tired.” He gave Helen a quick kiss. As he passed Cassidy on the way to the door, he said, “It was nice seeing you again, Cassidy.”

Cassidy stared at her mother until she heard the door close and then said, “I’m going to my room. Now that he’s gone I might actually get some sleep tonight.”

On Thursday Helen had Cassidy invite Richmond to the house for a video game night. While it wasn’t really Ryan’s cup of tea, he agreed to join in, hoping as well that it might smooth over whatever hard feelings Cassidy had for him.

Helen made asparagus wrapped in prosciutto for appetizers followed quickly by porchetta and caprese pizza, paired with a chilled chardonnay for the adults and sparkling mint-lime iced tea for the two teenagers. She wore her longest skirt, the one that almost reached her knees and a loose sweater, even though it was July and the AC was going full blast. It was her hope that by dressing demurely it might reflect positively on Ryan in Richmond’s eyes.

They played Rock Band for the first hour, Helen and Ryan struggling to keep up on the guitars while Cassidy and Richmond took turns singing. Cassidy’s voice had improved since the last time she’d heard her sing, full of raw power and a sweet, soulful timber. Helen was jealous, while she could play a the piano by ear, she’d never had much in the way of a singing voice.

It was pretty obvious to Helen and Ryan that Cassidy was completely smitten with Richmond. Olga had done good again. By the time they’d finished with the singing game everyone was getting along better. Richmond found out that Ryan shared his love of baseball and that had the guys talking animatedly together.

It all went sideways an hour later when they took a short break while Helen plated the Tiramisu she’d made for desert. Cassidy was busy cleaning up the living room when she came across a used condom between the couch and the end table.

“Come in here, Mother!” She held the condom high in the air, for all to see. When her mother entered the living room, she said, “You couldn’t confine your fornication to your bedroom? Do you have any decency?”

“I’m so sorry,” Helen said, her face burning. She slapped Ryan’s arm. “You said that you found them all.”

Ryan shrugged.

“You shouldn’t have to live in these conditions,” Richmond said. “You should move to your aunt’s like we discussed.”

Helen’s body went cold; feeling like the blood had drained from her body. “What is he talking about?”

Cassidy let the condom drop at her mother’s feet. “You want to turn this house into a den of sin, that is your choice, but I cannot be a party to it.”

“You’re not going anywhere.” Helen grabbed Cassidy’s arm. “You’re going to stay right here and we’re going to talk about this. I’m sorry that you had to find the condom that way, but sex between consenting adults is natural and beautiful.”

“Let go of me, whore!”

Helen slapped Cassidy across the face.

“Helen!” Ryan jumped in between her and Cassidy.

Cassidy held her hand against her cheek, tears filling her eyes.

“Come,” Richmond placed a hand on Cassidy’s shoulder. “Your aunt Lynette can get your things later.”

“I’m sorry,” Helen shrieked as Cassidy walked out the door.

Ryan guided Helen to the couch. He held her while she cried, waiting until she was a bit more under control emotionally before speaking. It took quite awhile.

“Give her some time,” he said after the sobs had stopped for a few minutes. “She’s just at your sister’s. Let her stay there for a few days. She’ll cool off and be back. Things will get back to normal in no time.”

“It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have set her up with that boy against her wishes.”

“No, you shouldn’t have. But what’s done is done. She’s obviously very happy with him and while he’s more of a religious zealot than I prefer, he has a good head on his shoulder. You can be sure that he won’t be pressuring your her to do drugs or have sex. His education is very important to him as is your daughter’s welfare. She could certainly do worse. You’ll have to put up with some intolerance with your lifestyle, but that’s a small price to pay for your daughter’s happiness, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, you’re right, I guess.”

Things didn’t smooth over between Helen and her daughter and it was killing her. Since her daughter’s birth Helen had not been separated from her for more than twenty four hours. It felt like a piece of her had been ripped from her body, a vital piece, like her heart. Everything else in her life was absolutely perfect. The Pilates studio had a surge of new business once word had gone out that there was new management. Her relationship with Ryan got better every day; they’d even discussed moving in together. The sex had plateaued, but it remained in the stratosphere, so Helen wasn’t complaining. If only she could get her daughter to move back home.

At least getting Cassidy to talk to her was no longer a problem. She was quite vocal and verbose about all of her mother’s shortcomings. Helen had promised not to have sex in the house anymore, but Cassidy wasn’t satisfied unless she stopped living in sin by having premarital sex. She also wanted her mother to start dressing conservatively, blouses that covered her cleavage and skirts that fell below the knees.

Making matters even worse, Cassidy had figured out that Olga had been involved in setting her up with Richmond. Helen had a feeling that her sister had helped her niece deduce that one. At least it gave her an opportunity to show off her new boyfriend and killer body to her sister, so it wasn’t a total loss.

When it came to getting Cassidy to move back home Ryan counseled continued patience. It was his position that she was at that period in her life where it was common for children to rebel against their parents. He suggested letting her continue to stay at her aunt’s while having regular mother/daughter outings to rebuild their relationship. He emphasized that she needed to try and see things from Cassidy’s perspective; she was her own person and wouldn’t be controlled by her mother anymore. She’d be heading off to college in less than a year and this would give Helen good practice at being away from her daughter for extended periods of time.

His idea worked initially. They started by having dinner together at The Luggage Room Pizzeria, Cassidy’s favorite restaurant, followed a few days later by a Pitch Perfect movie night. But when Cassidy announced that she’d decided to attend Mt. Zion seminary with Richmond instead of going to UCLA with Penny, Helen decided enough was enough. Her daughter had been dreaming about sharing a dorm room with her best friend for nearly a year. It made Helen realize that she needed to undo what she’d done to her daughter. Having made up her mind, she couldn’t wait to have the silent, hoodie wearing Cassidy back again.

“This is not possible what you want,” Olga said. Helen was back at the travel agency, seated in the matchmaker’s office. “I cannot undo perfect match.”

“But he’s ruining everything. I wanted her to open up and be free to speak her mind and while she’s certainly outspoken now, she’s also a conservative, narrow minded prude. I don’t want her to see Richmond anymore. If she stops seeing him will she start to go back to her old self, at least a little bit?”

“Some, not all. Some now, some later, some never. But I cannot end relationship. Only the two matched may end perfect match.” Olga thought for a moment. “Or a blood relative, but this not advisable.”

Helen perked up. “I can make her break up with him? How?”

“Not her, him. I give you potion and amulet. You get him drink potion. You drink him when wearing amulet and he no longer want daughter for girlfriend. But as I say, not advisable. Always end bad.”

“What do you mean drink him?”

Olga cocked an eyebrow at Helen.

“Oh!”

“You don’t have to drink if don’t want. As long as go from his body into yours without touching air while you wear amulet, everything is okay. But not okay, understand?”

When Helen offered twice the normal rate Olga handed over the potion, amulet and a stern warning. Breaking magic in this manner was unpredictable; she was liable to pick up some of the traits her daughter had acquired when she’d been matched with Richmond. Not all of them, not to the same degree, and not possible to know which.

Later that night, while she was studying for a math test at her aunt’s place, Cassidy felt a strange wrenching deep in her chest, like something vital was being ripped from her. It didn’t hurt, physically, but when the sensation stopped, she felt like she’d lost something precious and a weird void was left in its place. Eventually she’d learn that it was at that moment that her mother had finished her seduction of her boyfriend and was sucking semen from his spasming cock.

Along with the void came clarity, making her realize that she’d been a massive bitch to her mother over the last couple of weeks. Sure, her mom was practically a bimbo now, obsessed with her body and having sex outside of marriage, but if her dad hadn’t run off with another woman none of this would have happened. She also felt pretty bad about how she’d treated her best friend, Penny, especially considering that the reason why they’d been fighting was because Penny had called her mom a slutty whore. Of course, that was before she’d met Richmond. She’d called her mom much worse things to her face since then.

She missed her best friend, not having talked to her since shortly after she’d started dating Richmond. It was around that time that she’d come to realize that her feelings for Penny were the product of the enemy, trying to lead her astray from the true path. Richmond had encouraged her to avoid temptation by limiting her contact with Penny as much as possible. He’d also felt that if she continued with her plans to attend a secular college like UCLA, she’d soon be lost to carnality and depravity for sure.

She shook her head as she wondered why she’d thought going to a seminary next year was ever a good idea. Sure, UCLA might not be her best option, but there had to be something better than Mt. Zion seminary. What was she doing to do, become a pastor? Did they even let women do that?

First thing she needed to do was move back in with her mother. She couldn’t stand living with her aunt. Within an hour she had everything packed up and was just waiting for her uncle’s favorite TV program to end to get a ride home. She’d tried calling both her mother and Richmond for a ride, but neither was answering their phone.

It turned out to be a very good thing that she’d moved back in with her mom. Richmond broke up with her the very next day and when she needed a shoulder to cry on, none compared to her mom’s.

“He broke up with me right before choir practice started, right on the risers, with everyone watching,” Cassidy sobbed. “He whispered into my ear, saying that he’d found someone else and it was over.”

“I’m so sorry, sweetie,” Helen said as she rubbed her daughter’s back. “You’re better off without someone like that.”

“I’m so stupid. He seemed so nice and honest. He said that he’d wait until we were married, but then he hops in bed with some skank old enough to be his mom.”

Helen stiffened. “What did he say about this woman?”

“That he loves her and wants to marry her. She’s with some rich guy at the moment, but he didn’t care. He says that they’re meant to be together.” Cassidy cried harder, her body convulsing for a moment. “That’s what he’d said to me last week, that we were meant to be together. I hate him.”

Cassidy eventually calmed down enough for her mother to leave her side. She returned a little while later carrying two mugs of hot cocoa and a pair of freshly baked marionberry muffins.

“This will help your mood.” Helen set the platter down on the end table.

“Want to play some Nintendo?” Cassidy said as she held out a Wii remote.

“That sounds like fun. Just not that Rock Band, okay?”

“It will be a while before I ever want to play that game.” Cassidy shuddered. They’d been playing Rock Band just before she’d found the condom filled with Ryan’s sperm.

“Mario Kart then?”

“Only if you want to get crushed,” Cassidy said with a bit of a chuckle.

Much to her surprise they were quite evenly matched, finishing most races within a faction of a second of each other. Her mom even knew all of the shortcuts and how best to use all of the items. Last week her mom struggled to start a game, getting lost in the startup menus. Today she nearly set a couple course records. She was also enjoying the game way too much for Cassidy’s comfort. All of the other times they’d played she’d wanted to quit after one or two races. Tonight, after more than a dozen back to back races, she still wanted to keep going.

“I have to go to bed, Mom,” Cassidy said after their 14th race.

“Just one more. We both have seven wins. This one will determine the Mario Kart racing queen.”

Cassidy shook her head as she started a new race.

Her suspicions about her mom escalated the following day when she came home to find that her mom had dyed her hair blonde. Her own hair had turned blonde due to being set up with Richmond by Olga’s matchmaking service. Her new found love of the Nintendo Wii was gained in the same manner.

Her heart refused to hear what her mind was trying to tell it. There was no way her mom would do something so vile with the boy that she loved. Her mom could be annoying, demanding, controlling, smothering and boring at any given moment, but she wasn’t evil.

That night Richmond showed up at their door, professing his love for her mom, and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what a truly demented bitch her mom could be.

The following morning, after badgering her aunt Lynette for the address, she skipped school, took an Uber to the bank to cash in a savings bond her grandmother had given her and then on to Olga’s to get back at her mom.

“This is not good time for you,” Olga said as they sat in her office. “You come back later when not so mad.”

“Did you help my mom ruin my relationship with Richmond?”

“Yes, but not happily. I feel bad. You come back in two weeks and I give you match for free.”

“No, I want a match today.” Cassidy laid a fat Wells Fargo envelope on the desk. “It’s all there.”

“You like your mother. She no listen either.”

“No, I don’t like my mother, not anymore. That’s why I’m doing this.” Cassidy clicked through a series of pictures, dismissing them all for the same reason; they looked like someone her mother might approve of, her annoyance growing with each passing minute.

When she came upon Tommy Fogle she froze. He was her first kiss, Penny following shortly after. She’d never really understood why he’d liked her so much, they had absolutely nothing in common, but that hadn’t seemed to matter to him. He liked her and wanted her for his girlfriend, it was a simple as that. For him, at least. She might have agreed to be his girlfriend, his unrelenting pursuit made her feel special and he was really hot, but then he’d dared her to kiss Penny. After that she had no eyes for Tommy. Shortly after that he’d had his run in with her mom and he’d stopped talking to her entirely. She never did find out what her mom had said to him.

It would be fitting in a way to pick him, her mom would flip out if she started dating Tommy for real, but she needed someone who’d stand up to her mom, not turn and run at the first sign of trouble.

“Maybe you like change filter.” Olga showed Cassidy how to access the onscreen menu.

A long list of options appeared on the side or the screen; minimum and maximum age, a slider for net income, body mass index, height, weight, as well as many more. It was currently set to males 17 to 20. She hovered the mouse over gender.

Olga smiled. “Let heart decide. Head only confuse.”

Cassidy tried to force herself to click the button to select female, but her finger wouldn’t obey. She might have been able to do it if she’d come here before she’d met Richmond, but now she shared his disgust for all things homosexual.

“I just want to make my mom mad. I want someone who will really piss her off and enjoy doing it.”

“There is one that perfect for this.” Olga tapped on the keyboard.

Cassidy smiled when she saw Quinn’s face, knowing right away that Olga had picked a winner. He was bad boy material through and through, from the disdain on his face, the long scraggly hair, and especially the snake bite studs below his bottom lip.

“Better to pick sweet boy that treat you like lady,” Olga said. “Get back at mother another way.”

““I want him. He’s perfect.”

“Let me play his recording of what he want in girlfriend.”

“No! I don’t want to know.” Cassidy was already trying to talk herself out of it. If she heard him talk about what she was to become she’d lose her nerve for sure. This was the make or break moment to get back at her mom. “Please just do this for me.”

Olga sighed heavily as she removed the blood draw needle from the desk drawer.