The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Pink

Sherry hated Mondays at her job. Not only did she have to deal with the realization that a full week of work was coming, but she had to deal with her managers. For whatever reason they always acted like drunk teenagers on Monday, probably because by the sounds of it they acted like drunk teenagers all weekend. This Monday was just no different. She had to listen to the people who decided her salary debate who’s score was hotter on Friday, or how many chicks they nailed on Saturday. It drove her crazy, and it didn’t help that they weren’t exactly subtle when they invited her to their little get-togethers. Not that she’d ever accept of course. The last thing she needed on top of her night school and full-time job was to party all weekend too. So she would smile and nod, and politely decline. She even found herself being flirtatious sometimes, which made her want to gag. But they were the men she needed to impress if she wanted to move up and get promoted, then she could finally get into the professional world, where she’d be more dignified, where men don’t treat women like sluts. While she waited for her computer to start up, she idly listened to their conversation. Apparently one of my managers had met two girls, Candy and Crystal, at the bar Friday night. The two had been excitedly telling him about some tv program, Perfect in Pink or something like that, when the girls offered to come home with him. Sounded like a pretty obvious lie, but the other managers bought it, and soon they were all cheering him on for his win. Then her computer finished starting up and she was able to forget all about it and get to work.

Apparently someone had been caught stealing company money, something about fake business trips and purchases, and there was a lot of paperwork to file. It took Sherry the better part of the morning to send all of the required emails, then she went to lunch. In the breakroom she took a glance at the tv. There was a bright pink background with the words “Perfect Pink” displayed in big thick white letters in front of it. Some annoying noisy song was being played on top of it, and even though the screen seemed to move nothing was really happening. Sherry figured this must be the show that those two sluts at the bar were chatting about. She watched it for a little bit, but it turned out to be pretty boring. By the time she decided to do something else, her lunch break was just about over. She cursed under her breath and returned to her desk, where she found a sticky note on her screen.

“meet me in the mens room after work” it read.

She nearly yelled out loud. Taunting and flirting is one thing, but a blatant proposition like this is unacceptable. She had no doubt it was one of her managers, and she was going to file a sexual harassment complaint with HR. Sherry walked down the hallway towards HR, not focused on any of the lewd behavior happening in nearly all directions around her. She was determined, and none of her stupid coworkers moaning were going to distract her. As soon as she stepped foot in the office she noticed the tv on the wall. Another stupid episode of Perfect Pink. The theme song seemed louder, and even more obnoxious now. She found herself wondering what anybody saw in this show, and why everyone in the room seemed so interested in it. When she was done staring at it, she wiped the drool from her chin and approached the desk.

“Can we help you Sherry?”

Sherry lost her train of thought a bit before remembering why she was here. The sticky note. She told the woman at the desk that if this wasn’t dealt with she was going to throw a fit. The wording sounded silly once she said it, but she couldn’t seem to put the words together in a less childish way. The HR receptionist took the note read it. She gave Sherry a look of confusion before realizing what she was asking.

“Oh! Right! Obviously you’ve never been to the men’s room, I don’t blame you for forgetting where it is. Next time though you should ask the information desk for this sort of thing, at HR we’re mostly here for complaints and hiring. The men’s room is right next to the women’s, on the other side of the water fountain”

Sherry shook her head and tried to process what she was hearing. Was that why she came to HR? She felt stupid, obviously to ask for directions she should have gone to information, not HR. She apologized and left, heading back to her desk.

As soon as she got back, she noticed the time. Somehow she must have walked too slow, and her shift was already over! She packed up her things, powered off her computer, and headed to the men’s room where she was told to meet. There was another note on the counter.

“Take your clothes off and wait in the last stall. Leave the door unlocked”

She rolled her eyes, of course. That sleaze wasn’t satisfied with just two girls over the weekend, what a pig. Sherry stripped off her dress, and slid out of her panties. She was surprised to see that she was soaked underneath them, apparently she was more excited about this than she thought. She unhooked her bra and let her breasts drop out carelessly. She let out a small moan as the cold air of the mens room hit her sensitive nipples. She left her clothes and purse at the counter and walked into the last stall. Wanting to make sure she impressed her boss, she followed the instructions fully, leaving the door unlocked and not even bringing her clothes in with her. She felt very proud, surely this would get her promoted. A few men walked in while she was waiting, their shifts just ending. She listened to them use the restroom and leave. Her breathing quickened in anticipation as she awaited her boss. When he finally came in, he walked directly to her stall and threw open the door. At this point she was drooling on herself. She was a little embarassed, but knew he’d like it if she looked hungry, so she didn’t bother to wipe it up. Feeling his hungry eyes on her made her feel even more proud. She kept totally quiet, waiting for an order from him. He told her to beg, and she was more than willing. She begged for him to let her suck on him, to lick him and ride him, and she begged for him to plan his seed in her right here in this dirty public bathroom. She was only hoping that begging would make him happy, but her pleading was so convincing she believed her own words. She felt very satisfied with the reactions, though. Her boss took his pants off, and she got on her knees.

She wasted no time, and shamelessly kissed the tip of his dick. She blushed a little, realizing that she’d never even kissed the man whos erection she’d now tasted. She made a mental note to kiss him tomorrow before sticking her tongue out to lick up the side of his member. He tasted salty, and way nicer than she expected. She got into the licking, her tongue exploring every inch of his shaft, until her mind was full of the taste and it was dripping in her saliva. Once she was satisfied and she thought it looked pretty enough, she wrapped her lips around the tip and began to suck. She reached her hand up from where it had been between her legs and wrapped it around his shaft. She started to jerk him off, tonguing his tip while sucking and moaning on him. He was moaning too, and their loud voices soon filled the empty bathroom.

Then he did something she didn’t expect. She heard him call her a slut, and he grabbed her head. She dropped her arms, giving him full control, and nearly dozed off to the relaxing sound of the word slut echoing off the bathroom walls at her. For a second she imagined she heard that Perfect Pink theme song in her head. It sounded pretty, why hadn’t she enjoyed it before? She felt him push, and let his cock go back into her throat. She found it easy to not gag, and even went back to touching herself, once again feeling that sense of pride for being such a good girl. He throat fucked her rough and hard, barely letting her catch her breath. She was dripping saliva all over herself now, and she loved how it felt to be wet and naughty, as her boss shoved his dick into her worthless slut mouth over and over. She picked up the pace with her hand, and soon was having an orgasm, the fact that she was naked on her knees in a bathroom just making her gush harder. She shuddered in pleasure, and he must have been feeling it because he came too, shooting his jizz into her throat, before pulling out so he could spill it all out onto her tongue. She swallowed all of it, instantly addicted to the strong delicious flavor, and used her hand to milk out every last drop. She went once over again, licking the entire thing up and down just to suck up any remaining cum. Once she was satisfied with how clean he was, she stood up and put her hands against the wall. She begged him to fuck her, and even spread her ass to give him the best view she could. He told her he had a date with his wife tonight and that he had to leave, then walked away, leaving her wet, alone, and horny. She tried to keep her composure, but broke down. She got back on her knees and cried while she got herself off again, wishing it was her boss, or anyone, fucking her instead of herself. She imagined all the guys in her office, and how good all of them would feel inside of her. She had another blissful orgasm to the thought of being an office slut, and then left the stall, feeling refreshed and happy. She put on her dress but threw away her bra and panties, suddenly finding it weird that she even owned them. She went to turn off the breakroom tv, but after watching a little more Perfect Pink she decided to leave it on. She left the office with a skip and her step, and headed towards the bar. Sherry loved Mondays