The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PERFECT ROOMMATE

Chapter 4

By Gloryboy

Dr. Jonathan Stephens and Dr. Michael Barton were thrilled. They had planned and financed this entire archaeological expedition specifically to locate this item. They were both rapt students of Egyptology and they both longed for the power the ring could bring them. Now it appeared they had finally found it. Stephens held up the golden ring and examined it carefully.

“It’s markings match known historical facts and legend,” he grinned.

Inside, he was thinking, ‘Yes, women will be at my feet and the world will be mine to command.’

“This is the allegedly mythical ring of the equally mythical Isis,” Barton agreed.

Inside, he was thinking, ‘Women crawling to me, fulfilling my every fantasy and desire.’

They were in a cave in the desert. Janey, at that time in her early twenties, had followed them. She had seen them sneaking off to the dig site in the middle of the night. She always had a fascination with artifacts and antiques. This was what had caused her to join this expedition. She held close to a wall of the cave and she overheard what the two men were saying to each other. She saw that, as they were speaking, Stephens was sliding the ring on.

“The ring is mine,” Stephens declared. “You will forget we ever found it.”

“Well, you double-crossing jerk,” Barton laughed. “Obviously, it doesn’t work. We should have known better. But I won’t forget that you intended to double-cross me all along.”

“Damn, maybe we just don’t yet fully understand how it works,” Stephens fumed.

Meanwhile, Janey knew she needed to get out of this cave as they would walk right towards her when they left. She tried to sneak out quietly but they heard her. She tried to run but tripped and fell. They caught her as she regained her feet.

“Great! Now what?” Barton snapped. “You know she overheard everything we said.”

“If I can figure out how to make this work, it won’t matter,” Stephens said.

“I’m beginning to think we mistranslated,” Barton said. “We interpreted the hieroglyphics to be a picture story showing that the ring only works FOR men. What if what it was really trying to convey was that it only works ON women?”

“Good possibility,” Stephens admitted.

He held the ring before Janey’s eyes. She caught a glimpse of the miniature hieroglyph at the front of the ring and the two hieroglyphs to either side of it. She saw on the wall behind Stephens the full size versions of those same hieroglyphs.

“Janey, kneel and call me Master,” Stephens ordered.

“Not a chance,” Janey smirked. “You two may be great at maps and digging, but you are horrible as translators.”

Stephens and Barton looked at each other and grinned.

“You were stupid to tell us that,” Barton laughed. “Tell us what it really says.”

She crossed her arms and assumed a stubborn posture. Stephens backhanded her.

“I am on the verge of ultimate power, bitch. I am not going to be stopped or delayed by some- woman.”

He said it as if it was the most lowly and disdainful word he had ever had to speak.

“Now- tell- us.”

“You- you translated correctly,” she stammered. “It says the ring will only work on women.”

“Don’t lie to us,” Barton snapped. “If that were true, then why isn’t it working?”

He raised his hand.

“On women,” she cowered. “The woman has to be wearing the ring in order for you to control her. It only works on women.”

Stephens sighed.

“One woman at a time?” Oh well, not quite the world domination I had in mind but not without it’d benefits and we can forget the rivalry if the wearer has to obey everyone.”

Barton licked his lips.

“She is good looking,” he admitted.

Stephens handed her the ring.

“Put it on.”

“Please don’t make me do this,” she begged.

He raised his hand again. She lowered her head and slipped on the ring.

“Now bow to us,” Stephens ordered.

Janey looked up with a grin of triumph on her face.

“I have a better idea. You two idiots kneel to me- now!”

Stephens and Barton had shocked looks on their faces as their bodies obeyed.

“But how?” Barton gasped.

“You idiots mistranslated one word,” Janey laughed. “I caught it when I saw the ring and then glanced past you at the wall. It doesn’t translate as ‘Only usable ON women’. It translates as ‘Only useable BY women’. Now, you two were willing to beat me and you were going to take away my freedom and my very mind and identity.”

“Please, mercy,” Stephens begged.

“First of all,” Janey purred, “you two will obey my every command. Secondly, you will do nothing to oppose me in any way. You will live to please and serve me.”

“No,” Barton begged as he felt the control, the orders, take possession of his mind.

“In fact,” Janey grinned, “I think I will totally rewrite and reverse your personalities. You will become abject slaves that live to please women.”

“No,” Stephens screamed as he felt his mind being rewritten. “I was supposed to be in control and have a harem of female-“

He stopped and she said, “Female what?”

“Female Owner,” he said as if that was what he had been saying all along. You are supposed to be in control and have a harem of male slaves.”

“Good boy,” Janey said. “I think you two can be useful.”

“We live to please you,” Barton said.

“From now on, you are not Stephens and Barton. You will forget those names and those lives. From now on you are male appliances that exist to please me.”

She turned to Stephens.

“You are Male Appliance Number One or, for short, Man-1,” she purred.

She turned to Barton.

“You are Male Appliance Number Two or Man-2.”

“Yes, Janey,” they both said.

“Address me as Owner.”

“Yes, Owner,” they said.

She looked at Man-1.

“What was your name before you were Man-1?”

“Man-1 does not remember,” he said.

“Tell me about your life before you awoke as Man-1.”

“Man-1 does not remember, Owner.”

“What is your name?”

“Male Appliance Number One or Man-1, Owner.”

“What are you and what is your purpose?”

“Man-1 is your male appliance. He obeys you. He does not oppose you. He exists to please you.”

Questioning Man-2 brought the same responses and left Janey grinning.

“Excellent,” she said. “Now, my two toys, let’s get out of here and start your new lives.”

“Yes, Owner,” they said as they followed her, their minds no longer capable of thinking of anything but obeying and pleasing her, washed over with pleasure at the thought of doing so. Since that was all they could think of anyway, they were in bliss.