The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This thought was originally for the Twisted Mind Contest—Turning The Tables contest by Missing over on the Garden. I’m just a little late.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

© 2009 softi. All rights reserved.

Perfect

by softi

The blank white screen taunted me. It knew that I needed to be writing. It knew that I wasn’t. It said, “You have no concentration. You have no will to write. You are looking at the woman over there, and I know it.”

It was true. I was. She’d come in just after I’d sat down. I’d made the mistake of taking my usual predatory spot, facing the door. The short skirt and knee-high boots caught my attention immediately, pushing the failures of the first stimulus package out of my mind. Even though my poly sci teacher was trying to reason with the logical side in my head, the spikes on her heels and the swell of her breasts punched through my pasty and overweight professor’s protestations.

I knew the paper was doomed. My professor would need another special visit after office hours. Oh well.

She walked up to the counter. I adjusted, keeping her in my peripheral vision. She picked up her cup and sat at a nearby table, dropping her oversized purse. Her leather jacket slipped over the back of her chair as she pulled it off her shoulders gracefully. I was in love. She glanced over.

I was staring. Uh oh.

I turned back to the laptop. It knew I was sweating and embarrassed. Even though it didn’t matter, I still knew I was caught. That was just wrong. I felt my mind reaching out involuntarily. I had to protect my dignity.

nudge

She suddenly didn’t remember me staring. Well, really, me at all.

She stood up, grabbing her latte, jacket and purse. She set them down at my table, sitting on the open chair. “Oh, sorry. Why did I...” She saw me for the first time. Again.

“Oh, no problem. You just felt a little something bring you over here, right?” I smiled, relaxing into my accustomed role. Now things were right. The laptop couldn’t taunt me anymore. My paper didn’t matter, my education didn’t matter; I would always get my way.

She looked at me, mouth pouting, a little confused. It was so precious. A few of my very intimate places heated up.

“Sit quietly for a bit and let me talk. I love your outfit. You look so delicious, I could eat you up. You’re going to let me.” I leered with my smile. “Pull out your wallet. Hand me your license.” She did, mechanically. I picked it up and glanced at it. She kept looking at me blankly. She was perfect, malleable, ready to be controlled. I typed her address into my contacts, shut my laptop and handed her back her license. I couldn’t help it. She was coming with me for a while. Yes, the multiple meanings were intended.

My libido was in charge now. I stood up and put everything in my backpack. A little nudge and she stood up with me, following as I walked out. My car was not far from the coffee shop. The little Subaru had served me well in the bad weather, and the light dusting of snow wouldn’t be a problem. I watched her get into the passenger side. She was so graceful. I felt tingles all over. She was a natural at turning people on. When I got in, I could see the silky skin of her thighs above the tops of her black stockings before she pulled her skirt over them.

I kept the accelerator to the floor on the way home. I thought about making her start now, but that would be really, really dangerous in my frame of mind. I should probably get a DWI. And anyway, this one wasn’t going anywhere for a while.

The door burst open. She fell into my apartment with me close behind, mashing her lips. Her skirt hit the floor. The garters were gorgeous. The panties were over the straps. Oh my god. I felt my lust dripping down my thighs inside my jeans. It was winter, and here she was. More than perfect.

My blouse was over the coffee table, joining her sweater. We made it to the bedroom. Two bras hit the floor before we hit the mattress. I slipped up over her torso and stuck my crotch into her mouth. “Eat me.” She pulled the fabric of my panties aside with her teeth and started in with her tongue. A finger quickly joined in. It found just the right spot.

She just kept getting better and better.

It wasn’t just an orgasm. I’d had those before. This started as a clenching fire, starting just above my cunt and rocketing through my body with an explosion of volcanic proportions. I threw my head back in painful, arching pleasure and spread my lips to spout out the ecstasy. She was so much better than my best convert. Slave. Worshipper. Whatever.

I got off. The other way. I turned around and put my dripping pussy over her hungry mouth. I kept it inches above her lurching face. My lips kissed down her torso to her thighs, then up to her open flower. She was ripe and luscious. I hadn’t even really needed to push. She did this all on her own. This little hottie was a natural subbie. She was getting off on this. Oh my. I ground down with my hips and felt the lava tsunami engulf me again. I jerked and moaned, trembling in need. I controlled the lancing heat enough to slip my mouth over her pussy and drink deeply. My tongue reached far inside before I replaced it with my finger, moving it to her nub and sucking gently while flicking. She didn’t stop her worship. I came again before I brought her off. Her arch, her moans, her expressiveness.

I kept sucking. Licking. Fingering. Again, into my ministrations, she let go. I sucked in her vocalizations, tasting each note with joy. I joined soon, out of tune, ripping apart our harmony. I grunted and scoured my lips against her cunt, glazing her face with my juices.

She was my slave, she knew it, and she was pleasing her Mistress. I needed to hear it. I lifted up. “Say it. Who owns you.”

“You do, Mistress!” She reached for me, dripping above her chin.

“Again!”

“You do, Mistress!” She adjusted and found her mark. I cried out and dove in myself, gripping her ass for leverage.

She was perfect. I had plans. I had chains and bars and latex and plans.

* * *

No lights were on and nobody around would notice anything out of the ordinary. I’d called before I showed up, explaining the procedure. I reached out over the phone line, letting the slight pulses of electricity carry my will miles away. Land lines made everything easier, even if they were internet-based.

I pulled into the driveway. My old Subaru wouldn’t likely attract attention. I’d installed a little blinking light and the radio didn’t have a face plate. Even the center console had the top ripped off. No hidden iPod here.

I walked up to the door, ready for a night of fun. I had a long coat, appropriate in the negative degree winter weather. The wind whipped the bottom up before I stepped up onto her protected porch. I adjusted the heavy bag in my hand before knocking with the other.

She was right there. No boyfriend. Nobody else. Hose. Heels. Garter. Panties. Corset. Makeup. Gorgeous.

I leaned in, letting our lipstick blend. Deep red and rosy red smeared against our passionate, hungry mouths. I gripped her hair and she caressed my cheeks.

Her bedroom wasn’t far. She flopped down as I dropped my bag and flung my coat back. She drank in the shiny leather and high boots. “You are mine. Say it.”

“I’m yours, my Mistress.”

I pulled out a bar. “You will revel in it tonight, my slave.” I started at her ankles. Each fastened easily to the spreader, far enough apart to be fun, and quite secure. She’d told me she had eyelets in her bedposts. I’d been dripping since. Well, before too, but not quite so much. Both of us were so needful. I brought the ropes out and her legs were quickly secured.

The handcuffs kept her reaching above her head. All of her tender places offered themselves up for me. I knew where I needed to start. The ticklish sides of her ribcage kept her straining against her bonds, my lips gently brushing above the skin. I could hear her mixed laughter and moans bouncing on the gag.

I flipped around, lowering my wet pussy to her chin. I licked again along those porcelain thighs, reveling in the fresh, smooth flesh. I couldn’t resist sucking a hickey next to her nether lips. She gasped and ground the gag against my mons. I pushed back, moving my mouth in to her sensitive labia. She arched her hips into my face as best she could, obvious heat guiding her to struggle towards her need. I dove in. I wasn’t cruel, just dominant.

I sucked and licked and hummed into her sensitive lips, keeping her on edge as long as I could. Her back and hips telegraphed a compliant response that I read with a trained artist’s expertise. She tried as best she could to reciprocate through her bonds. The muted vibrations of the gag talked against my bucking clit, telling me she had succumbed to my will and already was overjoyed to accept my every command. I sat up, reached back and stripped her of the ball that prevented her communicating exactly how she felt through the most explicit, easily understood means possible. I couldn’t fend off my convulsions as she ministrated her absolute subservience on my very receptive pussy.

Oh my GOD.

After I could unflex my pelvis and back, I placed my head between her thighs. I had hardly even needed to push her. She was already perfect. I licked through the extended inner lips and felt her arch. She was mine, totally.

It was time for a little training. And punishment. I wasn’t sure what it would be for; maybe being too perfect. I tried to climb off, but she sucked again and I arched again and she was definitely getting punished for this.

Once she finished.

* * *

I walked up to her place again. My heavy bag was in my hand, weighed down a little more this time. I knew I had something special here, and could go further than I had before. My slaves always became compliant eventually, but this was beyond that. Every part of this woman begged to be a slave. She wanted it before I came to her and she found her wish in what I gave her. I didn’t even know I wanted this until I met her. She was perfect.

She came to the door and let me in.

“You are mine. Say it.”

“I’m yours, my Mistress.”

Our lips mashed together again. I pushed gently this time. She staggered back, falling to her knees. Her posture changed, with her breasts out and her knees spread. She looked into my eyes.

“Take me, Mistress.”

I couldn’t help myself. I grabbed her by the throat and shoved her to the ground. Her feet stayed by her hips. I hungrily pulled her short skirt up and clawed her naked pussy, framed between her hosed thighs. It was so good I stained her floor. My mouth crushed hers.

Her turtle-neck sweater struggled off, followed by her pillowy bra. She stayed in position with her arms painfully pinned behind her as I violently molested her. I knew nothing could compare with this absolute submission. I gripped her breast and sucked her neck and rubbed my cunt against her flexed thigh. She whimpered and pressed closer. I couldn’t help myself. I came all over her hose. As I bucked into the silk, she arched into my fingers that were belligerently inflaming her pussy. Her ass dug into her heels and she moaned in agonizing intoxication.

I pulled up, releasing her from the painful posture. She stayed as still as she could, breathing heavily from her exertions and passion. My bag sat open next to me. I reached in, pulling out my special vibrator, held out for particular converts that had been taught how to go beyond just pleasuring me.

I also pulled out some heating jelly and rubbed it all over the weapon. I knew what a little stimulation could to do a woman. I slipped it between her thighs, gently teasing her before turning the knob. The slight mechanical jolt and subsequent distinctive sound told her exactly what was in store. She whimpered.

I slid it down as I felt something slide into my brain.

Shit. I’d been focused on my new slave and hadn’t kept my defenses up. Not that I’d really needed to, since so few people had any ability. I’d prevented intrusions before though and could fight this one off.

“Stay there and pleasure her,” a commanding, feminine voice said.

I stayed as still as I could with her clenching around a half-inserted dildo and moaning like a bitch in heat. I was looking down at the slight dew condensing on the sides of the latex and dripping onto her carpet. I managed to pull the vibrator out. My knees slid apart.

Fuck. I certainly hadn’t meant to do that. The dildo slipped into her as I fought to pull my knees together. She ground into it as I brought my legs together and arched my back, raising my ass.

“Good. I like my bitches in heat while they follow my commands.”

My slave arched into the vibrating stick in my hand as I realized my predicament. Usually I wasn’t already in such a compromising position before beginning a battle. She was talented, more so than me.

“Take off your top.”

OK, that was simple. Don’t take off my top. My hands were already occupied pleasuring my slave, so this was easy. The hand not holding the dildo reached up under her bra and started molesting her breast. My fingers tweaked her nipple as I denied the latest command. I pushed the insistent command out of my head.

A small victory, but it was a start.

“Good. Stroke her breast.”

I was already complying. My mashing became more subtle, gently stimulating instead of possessing. I grunted as I struggled, but it was hard to reverse something you were already doing.

“Lean in and kiss her belly.”

Oops. Nothing left to fight that. I was obeying before I could stop myself.

“Good. It feels so wonderful to obey me.”

That was a tough command to ward off now. I was still thinking about how I’d not been able to stop the stroking, how I’d not been prepared for the kiss, and now I was loving every minute of it. This woman was very well trained. I was in trouble now.

“You look so wanton and submissive with your ass in the air. You’re losing now, I can feel it. So can you.” I could hear the grin. We both knew it. I kept trying to deal with three commands at once. It wasn’t working. “Feel how wonderful it is to finally be my slave. It’s what you’ve wanted all your life.”

Fuck. I could feel it tickling the back of my head. I pulled myself into a protected place, knowing I was giving up ground. Part of my mind already wanted to give in, so I didn’t feel I had a choice. The pleasure pushed deep into my psyche. This wasn’t just trouble. This might be final.

“Good, my little slave. Focus on pleasuring my little honeypot while I pick at your defenses. You know how wonderful it feels to obey and let me toy with your mind. You know that each little piece of your protective wall that you’ve hidden yourself behind will make you come in joy as it falls off, giving a little more of your innermost self to me. You understand now that your most secret desire, that your deepest lust is driven by the need to fight against me before submitting to me completely, knowing you are defeated by your superior. You are going to succumb and you will relish every minute of it.”

I felt her mind surround mine completely and begin it’s assault on my weakened defenses. I didn’t know how long I could last. I knew I would battle the entire way, making her struggle as hard as she could to beat me.

“You taste divine. You are strong, and I love a strong slave.” She hummed.

I tried to turn, to face her and see who my tormentor was. Instead, my ass went a little higher.

“You should know better than to play with someone else’s toys. Wasn’t she a little too perfect?” She leaned in and stroked my ass. “I’m so happy that you’re one of mine now. You’ll be perfect soon too. You want that.”

I felt my new desire dripping out of my needy cunt. I really did need it, badly. Another push from her and I came, opening my mind further to my Mistress.

Fuck. I already thought of myself as a slave. I was screwed.

“Stop pleasuring my slave. Take off your clothes. Slave position. You need to show your subservience now. It is your existence. Prepare to be changed, permanently.”

I eagerly complied. I unzipped and pulled off my leather, quickly stripping the teddy and boots. I was on my knees and presentable, back arched and chest forward, ass up and still facing her before I really knew what happened.

My real self, hidden behind it’s protective wall, wailed in defeat. This was going to be long and arduous, but I knew I’d already lost. I’d drag it out as long as I could though.

I’d enjoy every agonizing minute of my deteriorating will as I succumbed to her power. I juiced in anticipation. I felt a push and I leaned forward, my face hitting the floor. Honeypot had moved. I felt something hard rubbing against my inflamed pussy. She was going to claim her slave violently. I moaned in need and submission.

I felt her will sliding into my cunt and my brain. I arched as the fire shot up my spine. My mouth opened in a silent “O”.

Oh my GOD. I knew I would do anything. I would try to struggle against it and fail. I would surrender.

I would soon be perfect too.