The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title — Performance Loop

Categories — MC, MA

Descriptor — It’s time for Anna’s final induction session.

Author’s Note — This story is a work of fiction and in no part should be taken as anything except fantasy, and it intends no offence. It involves very, very adult situations.

Communiqué from all encouraged.

Anna dutifully walked into the room assigned to her, to begin her final induction session.

She was immaculate in her shirt and long skirt, her brown hair straightened and brushed back over her shoulders. She knew her appearance contributed greatly to her performance, and she would have to perform well here if she wanted to advance up the ladder to success.

She stopped. This room was not like the other induction offices. Instead of the regular desk and chairs she expected, there were … unusual things.

The regular induction offices had been unexceptional. Pistachio décor and unremarkable desks and chairs. They had become very familiar to her. There had been so many inductions she struggled to remember the precise amount. Mostly they consisted of dull pre-recorded seminars shown on a large, expensive-looking curved digital screen.

Boring as heck, but at least they had been presented in high-definition, she thought ruefully.

Her memories of those sessions were already unfocussed and the precise details of what had appeared on that opaque screen a fuzzy blur, but Anna felt assured that she didn’t have to worry. Once this final induction was complete she would be free to start progressing.

So long as her performance today was acceptable.

In addition to the strangeness of the room, the temperature inside approached sauna levels. She could taste the heat in her mouth. Dismayed, she turned around to leave, but the door had closed silently behind her. How was she to perform in these conditions? Her mouth was already thoroughly dry. She could already feel the prickling of sweat begin on her forehead. Relax, she thought. You can get through this.

Don’t let this strange situation affect your performance.

This induction room was all white. White floors, walls, and ceiling. An even light emanated from unknown sources cleverly concealed. On each wall as well as the ceiling, the dome of a security camera was affixed, looking like fat black flies impudently waiting for a breeze that would never arrive.

There was another one of those enormous curved screens dominating one wall, almost as tall as Anna was herself, and consequently very wide. It loomed above and around the most unusual feature of the room.

It resembled an exercise or weightlifting bench, but it wasn’t like anything she had seen at her gym. It was disturbing and strange and she backed away from it. Despite the size of the room, this Thing seemed to occupy more space than it should.

What the heck kind of induction session is this? This isn’t even remotely funny!

Stalking back to the door, she angrily hammered at it. She yelled. She kicked. She fumed.

After a long time she decided to rest.

She was tired, and the stifling heat had exhausted her prematurely. She could feel her shirt and skirt and her underwear sticking to her body. She was so thirsty. Even the walls seemed to be perspiring. Where was this continual blast coming from? There were no obvious radiators, or even any air vents. She felt hermetically sealed in with that … Thing. She inspected the flies on the walls. Each had a glowing red light, indicating their activation. She was being recorded. To what end?

The room lacked features. Nothing but the cameras, the screen and … the Device, as she decided to name it. Curiosity made Anna decided to approach it cautiously, with nothing else for her to do.

The stomach rest, for want of a better word, was only about half the length it should be. The occupant’s head and shoulders would be unsupported. Besides that, it was curved in a gentle concave. Perhaps it could have been something to assist in yoga, albeit terribly. It was clear that if someone was silly enough to lie down on it, their buttocks would be raised up quite suggestively.

Two arm rests positioned in front of the stomach rest, so far apart that the occupant would have to really stretch to reach them. They looked like semi-circles for the wrists to settle into.

At the rear, there were two more rests, slightly larger, but too small for anything except knees to perch on them. All four grew out of the base of the main rest, organically. If it didn’t look strange enough, the whole contraption was elevated so high from the ground it would be a struggle to properly mount it. It seemed manufactured entirely from sturdy silver metal, while the rests were cushioned with black leather.

I can’t imagine how someone would look, hoisted up on that … thing.

However, there was more this otherworldly Device. There were … implements too.

Two at the rear, and one at the front, all three curved out from the base like stalks sprouting from a steel plant. Anna’s stomach lurched at the sight of them. The rear pair had an unmistakeable purpose. They were long dildos, but thin, like fingers. They they merged together and flowed downwards to the root.

Except … it was more complicated than that. It was interrupted at the floor and encased in a box, which curiously resembled a ratchet mechanism of some sort. Whatever triggered and moved it was hidden, but it was obviously designed to advance in precise gradations forward towards … well, the private parts of whomever occupied the bench.

The forward Thing was markedly different. Whilst the other two … Things were smooth, this one was horrifyingly different. It sat in a silver cupola, a flesh-coloured replica of the largest penis Anna could comfortably imagine. It was ridiculous in girth and had been sculpted with huge veins bulging up along the shaft. The glans were similarly oversized. It was an extravagant celebration of the male member. And there was a hole in the tip.

A pearlescent fluid welled out of it, thick like honey but not honey, as if bulging from the end of a straw. Anna refused to imagine what that was.

She understood perfectly now the purpose of this Device’s purpose, as well as the room. It was a porn stars studio—the Device would spread her legs and expose her most private body parts to the cameras. The stunted stomach rest would thrust her shoulders back to present her breasts.

I … I can’t even ...

Anger choked in her throat. Frustrated, she paced around the room, skirting the Device disgustedly. It was a mediaeval torture machine, designed not for pleasure, but to display and humiliate in the most degrading way imaginable.

Anna could see no power cables to the Device, which was a relief. The Device was obviously designed to come alive, but she was safe whilst it remained inert. Not that she would ever touch such a thing, much less lie on it.

She decided she was going to violently protest in front of one of the cameras.

They have to let me out! I can’t perform in here!

Before she do so however, the television suddenly turned itself on.

Anna turned to face it. Finally some sort of communication. But what she saw was so shocking, she couldn’t look away.

She was looking into her own induction room, with perfect clarity. The cameras on the walls were obviously not regular security cameras. They were powerful devices with the ability to zoom in to great detail. They were filming her and now feeding it back her.

Except … the Device was occupied.

It was archive footage of another who had been in this room. The video was from the ceiling camera. It was a young woman. She must have entered voluntarily, as she was completely naked, mounted on the Device. Her garments were strewn on the floor tiles haphazardly. She was obviously in ecstasy. The dildo-fingers were completely, unmistakably buried deep into her. Her head was a blur of movement. The camera view switched.

What a slut!

Now Anna was forced to view this woman’s bare, slick nether lips and anus contracting spasmodically around the those obscene fingers. Her sweat and arousal mingled and dripped as she writhed. Anna couldn’t look away. She was horrified, yet transfixed by her display.

Sexy

She couldn’t help that thought. It had arrived in her head without warning. The camera’s eye blinked to the frontal view. Just as Anna had been loath to imagine, this woman’s breasts were utterly exposed. They swayed with her movements. Her long red hair was terribly messed up, dangling in damp curls over her head and shoulders. Her arms were stretched onto the rests, but trapped somehow.

Most shocking of all was the voracious abandonment with which she was sucked on that imitation phallus. Her lips were continually moving, drooling saliva. Her eagerness to force her mouth down onto that thing was so desperate, so dirty.

The woman stared right into the camera, as if right into Anna, but she had the intense, glassy look of impending orgasm in her eyes. Anna kept watching as they rolled back, her eyelids fluttering. Her nostrils flared, her shoulders stiffened. If there had been any sound Anna was sure she would have heard sounds approaching feral. Her climax seemed to last an age. The screen promptly snapped back to white, the show over.

That Woman Was A Fuck-Slut

Anna found herself trembling. Where had that idea come from? Pornographic films, pornographic thoughts? She had only been looking at the screen for moments, but long enough to arouse something inside her. The circuit did not take long to complete.

She tried to swallow, feeling just how dry her mouth had become. She was parched. She wondered if she had been breathing through her mouth throughout that performance. Despite herself, despite everything, she couldn’t deny that the woman’s show had turned her on. Her nipples were insistently throbbing. In addition to the sweat, she knew her knickers were now damp for another reason.

She had reluctantly pictured how the occupant of the Device would be displayed, but now she had seen the erotic evidence. It burned into her mind. Her lips stuck when she smacked them together. Her tongue felt like sandpaper. She ran it over her teeth and inner cheeks, swallowed, tried unsuccessfully to replenish her saliva.

There is one thing I can do. I may not want to, but it is there ...

Yes, she could simply stand next to the instrument. She could collect the liquid on her finger before sucking it down. But the only logical thing to do was to struggle up onto the Device. It felt so right to her now.

Assume The Correct Position

She started. Why did that phrase pop into her mind? Her thirst swallowed the question.

Still, there was absolutely no reason to undress to lie on the Device. She had no intention of stripping off her clothes, especially in front of all these cameras. She knew that obviously she was being recorded. Just as the other woman had been. She had assumed the correct position right here, and her wonderful orgasms had been captured forever. But Anne would not succumb. She was determined. She would keep her urges to the bare minimum. No more erotic ideas.

You Must Be Naked

She had no time to worry about where that phrase came from either. Clothes would be too restrictive to properly mount the Device. It wasn’t because she was so turned on, she insisted.

Trying not to reveal her desperation to the cameras, Anna began undressing as calmly as she could. She might have to be naked, but she wouldn’t just tear her clothes off. She would set a better example than that slut on the screen.

Slipping out of her right shoe, she placed her foot back onto the floor. Lifting up her left leg, she pulled off the other as slowly as she could. Bending over, she partnered the heels and set them precisely together. Her arousal suddenly ratcheted up a notch.

Her shirt buttons came undone, each one seeming to stoke the fire inside her body. She folded it as carefully as she could manage, and placed it next to the shoes. Her vest now, uncomfortably heavy and close, soaked through. Get it off!

Her hands were now quivering as they flew to her skirt. She realised how impatient she had become. She must be naked, and quickly. Working the zip of her skirt, hooking the sides, she wriggled it down. She almost tripped as she skipped out of it. There was no time now for folding. She threw it on top of her shirt.

She groaned at the sheer stockings and skirt suspender she was trapped in. She usually wore them for interviews or other unnerving situations. Along with the matching second-skin bra and knickers of expensive extravagance, she made an intoxicating vision in her mirror. The knowledge of her body wrapped so sexily but kept out of sight, unless she exposed herself, was a powerful thrill. It helped her to relax, a hidden secret beneath her professional exterior. Now they were only an irritant, another time-consuming obstacle.

The desire inside her grew again as she released each metal clasp. Four on this thigh. Four on the next. Each one intensified her need until she was finally released. It turned into an ordeal. Should she keep her stockings on, just remove her knickers and reattach the straps? She could get on the Device sooner. But she had a feeling that wasn’t correct.

You Must Be Naked

Again her thoughts commanded her.

If she absolutely had to be absolutely naked then so be it. Just hurry up!

Her hands trembled again. With what? Embarrassment that she was nearly naked in front of the eyes she knew must be upon her? Excitement? Anticipation? It didn’t matter. The urge was overwhelming, just get to the Device as quickly as she could. It grew with every inch of fabric she rolled down her long legs. Finally they were removed, pooling around her feet.

She was unsurprised to discover that the floor was warm underneath her bare soles. The heat was obviously radiating irrepressibly from every surface.

The lacy skirt suspender belt was thrown away.

To the Device she darted. My knickers! Down they came. Anna barely registered how soaked they were, sticking to her in a way they had never done before. One leg was raised and freed from the offending garment, but she needed to mount the Device now. Her knickers were left dangling around her ankle, swaying in the hot air.

Awkwardly and ungainly were her efforts to climb onto the Device. She managed it eventually, resting on her belly, holding onto the arm rests and swinging her legs backwards. She could really feel how wide open she was, how exposed. She thought for just a second that she really should be ashamed, but comfort flooded her body instead, as well as yet another level of arousal.

So Good To Assume The Position

Yes, Anna couldn’t argue with that one bit. She felt so good. The heat was a good heat. A disguised mechanism within the arm rests rotated silently, a motion that formed restricting cuffs around her wrists. This evidence that the machine was not so inert as she had earlier assumed, failed to perturb her. Her attention was elsewhere.

With trepidation and excitement, she stared at the milky substance welling up on the tip of the phallus. Her previous disgust was forgotten entirely. Her thirst was all that mattered, and this was her relief.

Because of the precise measurements of the bench, she really had to stretch out her tongue to fully capture the goo.

Expecting a bitter or salty taste, she was surprised to discover the opposite. It was like honey, but concentrated to a much higher degree. It was delightfully smooth and she was so relieved to feel it coat her mouth. So was happy to see her supply was immediately replenished. But before she could further slake her thirst, she was distracted by a buzz. A buzz she realised with a sinking feeling emanated from the two finger-dildos attached near her rear!

The sound faded as soon as it began. The buzzing had slacked off. Clearly the action of licking the tip of the phallus was the trigger for them to vibrate for a moment. They were far too far away from her body for her to actually feel anything. She felt a pang of sudden disappointment.

Her tongue moved of it’s own accord. More sweet liquid. This time there was an unmistakable ‘click’ before the short burst of buzzing. The fingers had advanced a notch closer to her!

The connection was complete. Each lick would drive them closer until they were both deeply buried into her. Each lick thereafter would permit their vibrating to continue for another tantalising moment.

A shiver of agony gripped her. She was stuck like a horny fly on a giant web.

All I wanted was to lick!

Yes, the heat and her nakedness and the lingering images of the filthy pleasure arcing through the other woman’s body had caused her to feel an arousal she had never felt before. But lingering shreds of her normal reserve made her ashamed of how quickly and simply she had surrendered to this devilish Device.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

More! More! More!

One thought swept aside by the filthier one. Her pussy dripped her honey onto the tiles below. She could feel her sweat trickle down her back and between her cheeks, adding to the steaming wetness of her slit. She licked the cock again before she could stop herself. Those final shreds were gone.

Again came the click and the buzz, filling her ears before fading as quickly as before. She licked again with the same inevitable result. The click and the buzz. How long would it be before they entered her? How many steps until she felt it? She licked faster. The clicks sped up and the buzzing turned into a continuous hum, sustained as long as she diligently lapped at the cock. Then it was moving too. Her tongue could suddenly cover the whole head with each lick. She knew that if she continued, this huge likeness of a man’s shaft would have nowhere to go, but in her mouth.

Her licking turned into sucking as she pursed her lips around the head, then the entire glans. But it now halted. If she wanted to keep that delicious goo flowing into her mouth and down her throat, if she wanted those buzzing tools to reach her pussy, she would have to push her head forward. She did, her stomach contracting with the knowledge she was imitating that slut she had watched only minutes before. How quickly she had fallen, breaking promises so determinedly made!

Her shame evaporated the instant the tips of the vibrators reached her. They were fashioned so that they would penetrate both her holes at the same time. She was surprised that the vibrations were not nearly as intense as the buzzing had suggested. It was a dull thrum despite all the noise. Again she felt disappointment. Despite her arousal, she knew that even when fully inside her, the vibrations would still take time—and more sucking effort from her—to bring her to climax. Yet her lips accepted the intrusion gladly. Her sphincter relaxed to welcome the unfamiliar sensations of penetration.

Feels So Fucking Good

She thought, in terms she was usually reluctant to use, even during her most intimate moments. This was so far from her comfort zone, but her reticence had now evaporated. She was bathing in unfettered desire.

She felt her clit throb. She was so fucking horny that just a brush of a fingertip across her clit might just drive her over the edge. But there was no way. Nor could she massage her breasts, bouncing as she shivered with lust. Her nipples, with a little manipulation, would also make her melt into a puddle. She struggled against her bindings, but they wouldn’t budge. Her fingers were now clawing at illusory flesh.

Dreams of immediate orgasm and an escape back to dignity were destroyed. That she would not be able to extricate herself, both holes plugged simultaneously, her hands bound, without assistance, did not even enter her mind. Her pussy was too busy lubricating the ever advancing finger-dildos. She moaned into her cock in frustration. Please go faster! Her head bobbed insistently, sucking down the sweetness, wishing that the more effort she expended, the faster the vibrations would tease out her climax. But their tempo remained stubbornly steady. Fuck me harder! How long had passed since they had begun their thrumming? How long had she been sucking? Make me fucking cum!

How she wished she could push her hips back, to thoroughly fuck herself on them. But the curve of the rest was designed to prevent her from anything except the most futile of movements. Besides which, her knees were so precariously positioned she was forced to keep her legs bent, the soles of her feet arching towards the ceiling camera.

Trapped Like A Fuck-Slut

Her screen broke into life once more. Anna looked up, kept sucking. Another room identical to her own was shown. The same clinical walls. It would be a mirror if the Device had been occupied, but it was empty. Someone entered. It was an attractive young lady wearing similar business clothes to the ones Anna had shed. Clarity dawned. She realised that the video that had inspired her actions had not been archival. It had actually been live footage. Anna had not replaced the woman she had watched. This Device was tailored just for her.

Anna was about to watch a familiar show. Just as she had, this stranger would soon see nothing but a naked slut performing obscenely to satisfy herself. Only this time the slut would be Anna.

She knew that after her rage at being trapped, this innocent girl would reluctantly inspect her room, then her own Device. Would she react with Anna’s repulsion? Or would she be intrigued, her own sexual desires less repressed?

Then Anna would be displayed on her screen. She would stare into her camera lens. Try to communicate somehow with her eyes the dangers of thirst and arousal. But all she would see was an anonymous Fuck-Slut sucking stupidly, being properly fucked. That realisation made Anna’s pussy clench around the finger-dildos ever more tightly. She sucked on her cock.

She knew that the cameras were filming her from every angle, in close-up, just as the last victim had been filmed. Her perspiring face. Her hair soaked and matted to her forehead and spilling messily over her shoulders. Her naked body glistening. Her wanton sucking. The devious finger-dildos impaling her. Her sex shivering with lust in high definition.

This stranger would watch her cum.

That knowledge completed the circuit. The final push.

Her eyes rolled back. Her feet and toes curled in erotic agony. Every muscle in her body seemed to be convulsing at once. An electric current surged from her core up her spine to her scalp. Pure joy flooded her unlike anything she had felt before. It went on and on, and on. Muffled screams filled the room. Breaths came out as snorts. She squirted yet more honey all over the tiles along with all her remaining thoughts.

An eternity passed. Anna’s eyes regained focus as she re-entered her own body. Sparks still made her flesh tingle. The finger-dildo-fingers had not ceased their vibrations. Her sucking had resumed automatically. She should have been sated, but her lust merely returned to an insistent simmer, ready to boil up again. More was promised, if she obeyed.

I Must Cum For Her.

Once Anna had completed her own lascivious performance, the stranger’s screen would switch off. But she already knew hers would not. Anna would observe her uncertainty, then the confusion that would devolve into compulsion. The struggle to be free of her clothing. The dash to her Device.

Perhaps her resistance would be less pitiable than Anna’s, her scaling onto the Device more graceful. Maybe her knickers wouldn’t dangle. But Anna would observe her impotent struggle as the wrist clamps wound shut. Then would come that reluctant first lick, her shock at the result, the cognisance of how stranded she had let herself become. How quickly would this girl welcome it? The inevitable would serve as Anna’s erotic entertainment, a passive yet eager participant in the process. She knew she needed to see it, to see her own pleasure mirrored and magnified. Her own transformation into a willing Fuck-Slut had felt so fucking good, she couldn’t wait to watch someone else experience the same.

For just a moment she was jealous while she sucked. To experience the dissolving again herself. She took comfort knowing that soon she would willingly perform for this girl’s benefit, shamelessly fucking herself into oblivion as a lesson. To demonstrate her submission to her Device.

And Anna knew that subsequently the girl would give her own performance to the next, each inductee ignorant of the loop until it began anew.