The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Prologue

….Breaking News…Breaking News…Breaking News…….

“We go now to the Capital City Courthouse were outrage seems imminent after the announcement that ALL CHARGES may be dismissed for the international criminal Cassandra X! The judge has given the prosecution one last chance to produce some tangible evidence in the case, this all comes largely as a result of the prosecution’s reluctance to call the superheroine Victory to stand after the defense labeled of her as a dangerous vigilante and possible sociopath…”

Jordin Tyler was seething as the special report played across her television. Grinding her teeth she watched footage of the curvaceous redhead waving to cameras on the court house steps before climbing into a waiting limousine.

“…Neither the FBI nor Interpol has been willing to submit any evidence nor exhibit any interest in taking the alleged catburglar into custody. Official’s decline comment, however our sources say they are currently building a full international docket before charging Cassandra X…”

Jordin was growling as she clicked off the TV, at that very moment the red cell phone, the phone to which only the mayor of Capital City had the number, began to ring. She snatched it up and flipped it open angrily.

“Yes?” she barked.

“Well… I can assume you’re watching the news,” the Mayor’s voice buzzed on the other end.

“How can we just be letting that bi…that witch go free?”

“You saw the report,” the Mayor seemed infuriatingly matter-of-fact. “CCPD searched Eldridge Manor from top to bottom, inside and out...nothing!”

“She’s famous, famous, for being an international criminal,” Jordin snarled. “How can no one have anything to charge her with?”

“Listen she is famous because nothing ever seems to stick,” the Mayor went on. “Legally we’ve got no leverage here…We’re keeping Cassandra in town for two weeks before we officially concede, that’s all the judge would give us,” he paused pointedly. “If only we could find the Knox Daimond…”

“Of course when you say ‘we’ you mean me,” the young heroine cut him off. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” she almost spat snapping shut the phone. There would be no time to lose, Jordin promised herself that the world’s “sexiest” catburglar would not skate on a technicality!