The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Part Two

LIKE swimming up from the bottom of a pool, Victory came around slowly, feeling a panic clutching for her just before breaking the surface. She drew in a deep shuddery breath and looked around, blinking until her vision cleared. She was still in the man cave beneath Falson’s Pawn, although now she was in the center instead of the card table. Her slender arms were pulled up over her head, bound together at the wrists by thick rusty chains, which in turn were looped around one of the ceiling beams. Victory shook and pulled against the chains testing their strength, before realizing that her bracelets were gone. Dismayed she glanced downward, thankfully she was still wearing her purple halter and hot pants but her belt and her boots were gone! A pit dropped into the heroine’s stomach as she stared down at her naked waist, then beyond; her long legs spread and shackled at the ankles to either end of a long pipe. Her bare feet were flat on the floor, barely, but the binding had her body stretched to the very limit. The heroine pulled and shook her bindings, issuing a frustrated growl when they did not give so much as an inch. She had just enough play to twist and look around the room but the spreader-bar made even that difficult to manage.

How could I have allowed myself to be captured this way? She thought angrily.

Then she heard boots clomping down the stairs. Victory turned that way to see Falson sauntering on down. He had his red flannel back on, unbuttoned over the wifebeater. She instantly recognized her powerbelt slung over his shoulder and her bracelets in one hand. His fat friend was behind him, still suckling at a beer bottle.

“Can’t break them chains can ya,” Falson said smugly.

“Release me this instant!” Victory growled defiantly.

“See I’m guessing your powers come from one of these,” he dropped her power items onto the bar-table and gestured dismissively. “Isn’t it just like a woman, all your power comes from your accessories.”

Victory scowled, “I’m not just any woman!”

Falson locked her green eyes with his even gaze. “Show me.”

“What?”

“Break those chains and show us you’re not just any woman.”

“I am Victory!” she shouted. “Release me this insta…AH!”

He’d cut her off with a sharp slap. “Or else blah blah blah…” Falson waved his free hand dismissively. “You’d do well to realize you’re no longer in control here.”

Victory spat at him, shifting uncomfortably in her bonds. The stinging in her cheek had yet to subside making defiance difficult to articulate.

“She needs some convincing,” said the drunken friend, he reached out and gave her right breast a squeeze.

“Don’t you dare!” Victory shrieked, twisting away from his hand.

She did not have far to go in the chains. Falson easily did the same thing to her left. He then gave them both playful pats, jiggling the firm melons alternatingly. Victory growled in revulsion and shook the chains violently trying to escape his touch. Falson punctuated his point with a swat to her pert back side.

“Oh! You scumbag,” the heroine growled. “How dare you!?”

“I’m teaching you a lesson cunt,” Falson said.

“Yeah you’re just another woman who needs to learn her place,” agreed the fat drunkard.

“You scumbag, when I get free…” Victory growled the threat, rattling her chains angrily.

“But you won’t,” Falson’s matter of fact tone enraging the heroine further. “You’re a superheroine, legit powers and everything but here you are, outsmarted and captured by a simple man like me.”

He took a few steps closer. Victory steeled her defiance even though her stretched body was beginning to ache. She strained against her bonds to no avail. She could not even move away as Falson drew up next to her.

“I might agree you’re simple,” Victory said trying to keep a brave front. “But you’re no man, just another scumbag!”

“We’ll see,” Falson said, his eyes darting down to her ample chest.

He reached out, this time grabbing hand fulls of her plump breasts. Victory twisted, trying to pull away as revulsion twisted her stomach. He groped and kneaded, squeezing her firm round breasts.

“You get your filthy hands off me!” the heroine gasped. “I am Victory!”

Faslon paused and released her. Victory took a few relieved breaths.

“Yes,” the man replied thoughtfully. “Yes you are,” then to his friend, “should we change that?”

Falson’s cohort nodded eagerly. Victory hardly had time consider his words. Falson reached quickly for her face. The heroine whipped her head back and forth instinctively. Then sudden realization dawned on her.

My mask, panic surged through her. He’s going to take my mask!

“Wait! Don’t!” was all the protest she could manage.

Falson easily got hold of the edges of her mask and unceremoniously ripped it off!

“NO!” Victory cried as she was unmasked.

“There, see,” Falson chuckled, showing her the mask before tossing it onto the table with her other items. “Now you’re…” He was looking intently at her exposed face. “You’re…” He must have been trying to recognize her. “You’re just some stupid bimbo…”

How can this be happening? I’ve been captured and unmasked…what next? Victory slumped in her bonds, despair of defeat beginning to invade her mind.

“Now that you’re just another woman,” Falson said, now removing his flannel. “It’s time to show you a woman’s worth.”

“I’m going to make you regret every moment of this,” Victory could muster very little conviction.

Falson stepped behind her and she felt his unexpectedly hard body press against her back. Victory squirmed as his hands snaked around her trim waist. She was completely helpless as his rough fingers worked their way into her halter top. Humiliation washed over her as she was pawed and could do nothing to stop it. Falson moaned, she felt his breath on her neck and something unwelcome stirred within her. Despite herself the unwelcome attention caused her nipples to harden. He toyed with the firm nubs, his rough fingers teasing and flicking. The molestation sent tingles dancing across Victory’s chest.

“Stop,” the heroine moaned, her cheeks flushing hotly.

“You obviously like it slut,” Falson whispered giving her nipples pointed flicks. “Don’t think I’ll stop, think I’ll take it a little further.”

The fat drunkard chortled and urged her attacker on. Victory was momentarily relieved as the hands withdrew from her top. She turned as best she could to glare at her assailant. He was grinning and that made anger flare.

“You pig, I’ll make you pay for thi-mmMMph!”

The heroine was cutoff midsentence as he seized her by the chin and gruffly pressed his mouth over her soft lips. His rough tongue forced her lips apart and thrust into her defenseless mouth eagerly. Victory could only moan helplessly as the unwelcome intrusion wriggled in her mouth. Falson’s tongue was slimy and tasted like smoke and her stomach twisted in revulsion.

This can’t be happening to me, the violated heroine despaired.

When Falson released her, Victory whipped her head away, sputtering out his foul tasting saliva. Something about the forced kiss made her feel truly helpless, beyond even being chained and stripped of her powers.

He wasn’t finished, his hands were reaching for her chest again. The heroine pulled back as far as she could but he was still easily within reach. This time his fingers slipped under the neck line of her halter, sending a chill ran down her spine feeling his finger nails scrapping against her smooth skin. Then he started to tug downward.

“No…don’t,” she wasn’t quite begging but all authority was gone from her voice. “You can’t do this to me, I’m Victory…”

“Then stop me, superheroine,” Falson replied.

Though the purple Lycra was skin tight, it stretched easily. Falson exposed her breasts with a single yank. Victory squirmed helplessly as he tucked the garment under her firm round C-cups. Shame clutched the heroine, she glanced at the drunken fat man who was eagerly eyeing her breasts. Having her chest forcibly bared by this man she felt truly at his mercy. He stepped close, again caressing the naked orbs. Feeling him paw her, Victory felt not like a superheroine but like a piece of meat.

“See cunt,” Falson began, still fondling her breasts. “You belong to me right now.” His groping intensified, kneading the firm orbs until her nipples hardened again and a soft, humiliated moan escaped her lips. “You probably hate me right now but can’t help being turned on, I bet I could even make you orgasm…”

“What!? No!” Victory gasped.

Falson ignored her. He changed positions, moving to her side one arm snaked around her back, still able to grab one naked breast. The other hand started downward, she shuddered as his calloused palm scraped over her toned abs. Her heart jumped into her throat momentarily as he paused at the waistband of her hot pants. Captured and bound, unmasked, still tasting his tongue, Victory could not stand further humiliation, any pride she had left vanished as her heart sank.

“Please no,” the cowed heroine begged. “Please, don’t do this…”

“Might as well enjoy it sow,” Falson’s tone was stern. “This is happening.”

Before the heroine could protest further (not that it would have mattered) the hand slipped into her pants. She groaned in disgust feeling his hand move between her legs, finding her mound. She was wearing a light thong which was easily pushed aside and his rough fingers began to rub her prim mound.

“Ohh you super slut,” Falson hummed. “You already shave this little puss…that’ll eliminate a lot of training time.”

Victory writhed as the sensation of his touch spread across her narrow hips and goose bumps rippled down her long legs. The big hand kneaded her pussy, something about the way Falson gripped her womanhood making her feel so small. Undeniable arousal swept through the heroine, forced upon her by this man no matter how she might resist. Victory could feel her pussy getting wet in the hand of her captor.

“Atta girl,” he whispered.

“Please stop,” Victory whimpered.

His fingers began to wiggle, playing with the sides of her labia. The heroine could do nothing as she was molested, writhing as the unwanted arousal spread across her mind and body. Her breathing sped up, becoming uneven as her body betrayed her completely. The other hand massaging, No! Molesting…molesting her breast, flicked and toyed with her erect nipple.

“Ngh…why are you doing this?” Victory was barely able to control her own voice at that point.

“Because I have a dream,” Falson replied. “I dream of a perfect world…”

As he spoke Victory felt him spread her pussy lips and rub her soft clit with his rough thumb. A wave of heat rolled over the heroine, making her head spin. She was no longer able to suppress a shuddery moan. Her humiliation only deepened as she began to feel an orgasm building.

“A world where men are men,” he continued. “And women are fuck-toys…”

“Damn right!” spouted his drunken buddy.

Victory shut her eyes tight trying to block out his words and force down the sensation burning between her legs. She realized very quickly, feeling her slippery cunt getting wetter and wetter, there would be no stopping it. This man was going to make her cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it. At that realization another wave of pleasure washed through her slender body, as if her helplessness somehow deepened her arousal…but that couldn’t be…

“Where ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ are terms of endearment,” he went on. “Because women understand their place!”

Her soft curves trembled against his body as she was unable to resist any longer. His words assaulted her, denigrating the heroine and making her feel low which only sunk her deeper into the unwanted orgasm. She could feel him searching around between her legs, his own excitement seeming to build as his monologue gained momentum. A wave of dread assaulted her as he probed and prod between her smooth thighs. Finally he found her soft spot and thrust a thick finger inside her!

“AAAAAHHHGG!!” Victory cried out as orgasm swept through her. It was as if a seal had been broken by his finger and she gushed all over his hand. Every delicious curve on the heroine’s body trembled and she was forced to cum, whimpering pathetically.

“Boy that was fast,” chortled the fat drunkard.

“Cuz she nothing but slut,” Falson said, stepping away disdainfully. “Women just need a dominant man and they fall right into their true place…that of a panting whore.”

Gasping for breath, her head still spinning, Victory felt that way. Hanging in her bonds, her knees too weak to support her at the moment, she hated to admit it but how could she not?

Is he right about me…About all women?

Suddenly upstairs a phone rang. Falson glanced toward the stairs then back at the heroine. She met his gaze weakly and saw intent flash through those eyes. He wasn’t done, her violation was far from complete. The idea repulsed her and Victory was glad at least no part of her wanted this man. The phone continued to ring.

“Watch her,” Falson ordered the fat man, before rushing up the stairs.

“Yeah, yeah,” the drunkard waved his hand.

Victory’s eyes flitted to the bar table. She thought it would be in reach, maybe. She turned back to the fat man. He was draining his beer, she could hear the liquid churning down his throat, gross. When it was gone he looked at the empty bottle dismayed. A quick glance at the bound heroine and he shrugged.

“Donchu, hick…go anywheres,” he said. “Gotta get anudder.”

Hardly able to believe her luck Victory watched him turn and head up the stairs. She wasted no time. Willing her numbed legs to respond the heroine picked her feet up and began to swing them back and forth. As she started to get wider swings, she threw her legs at the bar table. It was not quite in reach and she swung away. Victory felt a twinge of fear, perhaps it was not in reach. She did not give up, taking a second big swing she kicked out harder. Her toes caught the edge of the table and flipped it onto its side. As if it had been perfectly planned her powerbelt flew off and slid across the floor to her very feet. Acting quickly to quell her swings the heroine set her feet on the belt. Instantly her super powers returned, she could feel the strength flowing through her slender limbs. Confidence and anger suddenly replaced humiliation and shame.

Now I’ll show him a woman’s place! Victory thought as she effortlessly broke the chains binding her wrists!